[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is hanging your sunglasses on your shirt /fa/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: Ronaldo5.jpg (97 KB, 636x909) Image search: [Google]
Ronaldo5.jpg
97 KB, 636x909
Is hanging your sunglasses on your shirt /fa/?
>>
I've always hated when people do that

Although I think sunglasses are for pussies anyway
>waa waa the sun is too bright!!!
>>
>>10659332
Is going blind /fa/?
>>
>>10659337
>looking straight at the sun

Is being retarded /fa/?
>>
>>10659358
Is being unfamiliar with how reflective surfaces work /fa/?
>>
>>10659332
>>10659358
Maybe if you ever went outside you would know how fucking stupid you sound.
>>
>>10659358
You must know a lot about being retarded considering you think people only need sunglasses because they're staring directly at the sun.
>>
File: bana.jpg (46 KB, 399x467) Image search: [Google]
bana.jpg
46 KB, 399x467
>>10659269
Andy does it so it's /fa/
>>
File: sdgfds.jpg (123 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
sdgfds.jpg
123 KB, 550x550
>>10659362
>>10659368
>>10659381
>being so retarded you think you'll go blind if you don't wear sunglasses
>>
What the fuck is up with people who come here and ask these stupid ass questions anyway? ("is being ____ effay?")

Does this board not have a general dedicated to things that has the potential to be effay?
>>
>being so insecure that you don't know what to do with your sunglasses
>>
>>10659391
>Is having shit brown eyes /fa/?
>>
>>10659406
You must be new here. It's called board culture, faggot.
>>
>>10659269
When youre him you can literally wear anything and itll be fa
>>
>>10659391
>Being so retarded you think we're saying that
>>
>>10659671
no
o
>>
>>10659556
oh fuck off it's a stupid meme that's gotten out of hand and sadly SOME PEOPLE still take it seriously
>>
>Being so retarded as to pretend that optometric facts aren't factual

Enjoy your sun-damage-derived premature macular degeneration.
>>
File: cowboys.jpg (3 MB, 2856x2142) Image search: [Google]
cowboys.jpg
3 MB, 2856x2142
>>10659556
No, he/she is basically nitpicking that the majority of what this board consists are those kind of threads instead of lurkers not bothering at all to look for a "Ask a question that doesn't deserve their own thread, thread," let alone start one. That could at least improve quality content but you're still getting the same WAYWT, coppernaught, w2c, cringe, pale/vaporwave, post watch you dumb fucks, threads. Such a thread should be more prevalent than the majority of those threads and yet it doesn't, but quite understandably because what exactly is a question that doesn't deserve their own threads. That's a subject for debate but I'm sure we can at least facilitate "Is bug chasing /fa/?" "Is carrying a 14" black dildo in my messenger bag /fa/ or is it fedora-tier" "what's the most /fa/ way to lick an anal prolapse? With a cigarette or wearing black lipstick?"

Board culture, my ass.
>>
>>10659745
>OooooOooOoohhh look at me I'm using smart words in my argument look at how right I am!! Muh optermetry. Muh vocabulary.

Get bent faggot.
>>
>>10659790
>Being this mad about being proven wrong
>Calling widely-known medical terms "big"/"smart"

The only faggot here is you, child.
>>
only if they're hanging on a v neck
>>
>>10659269
I literally don't know where else you'd put them in most situations. Like, I've put them in my suit coat like once, all other times they're on my neck.

This isn't really a subject matter I think that warrants worry.
>>
>>10660097
This. Where else would I put them when I don't have them on? I tried hanging them on my pockets but sometimes they get in the way of my hands/arms when I'm sitting.

It's simply the least worst option.
>>
TSSSSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
>>10659671
i don't see ronaldo's appeal really, I think he's ugly _af_
>>
Ideal is front shirt pocket with one arm outside.
>>10659332
this is a really stupid post
>>
>>10659556
>using the word "faggot" in 2015
>>
File: 1408848419110.gif (997 KB, 340x247) Image search: [Google]
1408848419110.gif
997 KB, 340x247
>>10659520
>calling them shit brown eyes
>implying the strongest/smartest/most influential people didn't have brown hair and or brown eyes

get rekt nord slime.
>>
Stop it guise were all /fa/mily here
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.