[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anyone else experienced this? You pass a "fashionable"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
Has anyone else experienced this?

You pass a "fashionable" stranger in the street, you take a quick glance at their outfit, and immediately break down (in your mind) why their outfit is shit.

I've only seen about 5 people in real life who legitimately had good style, and fits I still vividly remember. 99% of fits on the street are shit/forgettable.

Can someone explain this? Jealousy? Narcissism? High standards?
>>
Yes, of course.

I do that with everyone as regards their behavior and presentation. The irony is that I'm a poorfag so I can't afford the clothes I'd recommend :^)
>>
>>10623586
You're just an asshole
>>
>>10623586
You're just a cunt

that explains that
>>
>>10623586
>only seen 5 people

lol stupid cunt
>>
You are just a jelly fag.
>>
You need to spend less time on 4chan famm
>>
>>10623586
i dont think you understand fashion bruh
its not a competition
there isnt a runway in real life

i think the real problem is that you dont get the world the same way you think the people wearing the clothes dont get fashion

therefore you are a low IQ idiot
>>
>>10623586

You're a weak-minded pussy that is allowing a bunch of autistic losers on a clothes forum to exacerbate your pre-existing character flaws.

All you're doing is reinforcing the bullshit that you think separates you from others.

But guess what, I'm positive some other insecure self-immolating cock has walked past you on the street and mentally tore you to shreds because you're fit wasn't to his taste. That guy is a loser, OP. Don't be a loser.
>>
>>10623638
I guess im a retard then
>>
I judge everyone like that but I don't hold it against them, Wish I could leave the house looknig like shit.

Has anyone else experienced this?
You pass a fashionable stranger in the street, you take a quick glance at their outfit and them yours and give each other an approving nod and smile?
>>
>>10623586
Autism.
>>
>>10623659
who gives a shit
>>
>>10623645

Better to shape up sooner than later. Waiting only makes it harder to disidentify yourself with the shitty qualities you're exhibiting.

Then again, I'm a convicted child molester and registered sex offender.
>>
>>10623667
>Not caring about how others think you're dressed
MFA!
>>
>>10623659
Yeah, I saw a sandninja guy in the subway, we nod at each other cause I'm goofninja dirt. His boots were bomb.

Also every other day I catch a /fa/ level fuccboi looking at me with wide eyes. I often ask myself if they're /fa/ lurker.
>>
>>10623678

This is pathetic lol
>>
File: sen.gif (1005 KB, 500x301) Image search: [Google]
sen.gif
1005 KB, 500x301
>>10623634
>>10623638

These are good points.

I understand you cannot please everyone. And everyone has different tastes. But I feel some people have an "it" factor and some don't.

You see it all the time with people who spend money with no taste. They try to stand out, but in the end they look like clowns. And I judge them for that.

Should I just ignore them at let them be?
>>
>>10623697
them *and let
>>
>>10623684
idk, we're hobbyist with a common point. Metalheads nod at each other when they recognise the band shirt, goth do the same etc. It's effay family.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.