[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Diaper Boy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /diy/ - Do It yourself

Thread replies: 198
Thread images: 33
File: HUNT0089.jpg (1 MB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
HUNT0089.jpg
1 MB, 2048x1536
About seven months ago I made a post about Diaper Boy whom I caught with his drawers off on my gamecam and he also vandalized my trailer on my rural property, which I do not dwell on. I filed an incident report with the sheriff's department and they did zilch. After two months I referred this incident to the juvenile probation department and a probation officer conducted an investigation. It has been a long road but finally last Wednesday 06Jan15 that teenage freak went before the judge and he plead guilty to trespassing and was granted 6 months probation. It is closure of sorts that Bastard.
>>
>>929701
I remember this thread!

Good work getting something done about it.
>>
this story brought me closure. I was wondering how you went with your shit goblin problem.
>>
Well placed cam.

How the hell did you know who it was?

Did he come in the same way he went out?

As seen in the pic?
>>
>>929710
it was his neighbours. they returned often to leave shitty diapers in his holiday house if you can call it that and break windows, generally wreck the place.
>>
>>929712
If you anons will stay tuned I will post an image to a final tribute to those shit goblins tomorrow.
>>
I remember you, So why did the kid do it? Trying to hide his dirty fantasies I guess. How did his parents react
>>
I think I gathered what's going on but can someone fill me in?
>>
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 419x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 419x480
>mfw I remember that thread
>>
File: 1443679357158.jpg (254 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
1443679357158.jpg
254 KB, 1280x853
>>929749
Some dude was fooling around with his poop and diapers on someone else's property. Made a shitty mess of it all, and OP wanted solutions to his problem.
After several violent suggestions, it was decided that going to the legal system with the already collected evidence was sufficient.
>>
>>929701
wow i was wondering just yesterday whatever happened to you with this
weird
congrats man
>>
>>929701
Good job OP. Nice to see you resolved that shitty situation.
>>
Came back from christmas holidays to discover our neighbours had filled our bin with their rubbish (two spawn, lots of nappies) while we were gone, and failed to put it out for collection. Its fucking 39*C here right now and after 9 days in the oven the entire side of our house was pungent with the almost physically tangible stench of human excrement, slow fermented in urine. My first thought was "What would OP do?"

Good outcome man, grats.
>>
>>929701
>>929707
I concur! This is a proper outcome to a shitty problem. The OP did his duty. The offending party's bad behavior will be flushed down the legal system as it should be. The verdict and punishment are fair and I'm glad this was brought to ordure. Since he is a juvenile a social services case worker will be able to lend a hand to wipe up this mess in his life.
>>
>>929795
I bet he is in real deep shit with his parents right now.
>>
I thought all I had to worry about were samsquanches but now I find out there's fuckin shit goblins too
>>
dude you were supposed to get more pics. you know his shitty dad doesnt give a fuck about his autist diaper son we could have had so much more fun
>>
File: 1422767783739.jpg (49 KB, 250x242) Image search: [Google]
1422767783739.jpg
49 KB, 250x242
Thank you for keeping us up to date! Hopefully he wont be vindictive and try and tear your shit up more
>>
>>929701
Thanks op, I was wondering the twisted fate of you and poo boy
>>
File: calvin1.gif (37 KB, 300x240) Image search: [Google]
calvin1.gif
37 KB, 300x240
>>929701
Wow, I'm not used to closure...
>>
>>929701
This kid is nuts, prepare for him to burn your shit down
>>
>>929701

no screen cap of original thread?

bet one of you faggots on this board carved it all on wood instead of making a screenshot with your computer
>>
>>929701
did you ever set bear traps up?
>>
>>929866
Right? I'm still waiting for the artificial crab meat guy to show back up.
>>
>>930076
He probably died in whatever insane scheme he was trying to pull.
>>
>>929701
Didn't expect to see you again. Good for you.
>>
>>929701
Nice going
>>
have we heard back from robot arm sexbot guy?
>>
>>929724
Do it (I'm here forever).

>>930059
Couldn't find an archive with images, but here is one with all the original text. Screencapped it but it's too large apparently.
http://4chandata.org/diy/Vandalism-Perversion-a813725
>>
>>929701
Not enough people in /diy/ provide updates, but really glad that you did. Great to hear such good news that justice prevailed in your favor.

To be honest, I'm glad you didn't try some of the suggestions that were in your original thread from last year. I know you were angry as hell and I probably would've been tempted to try such tactics myself in order to protect my property.

I'd continue to keep the cams working. You just never know, right?
>>
>>930169
yeah, but it's a chainsaw now.
>>
>>930076
Every time I see sea food filler at the deli I wonder how he's doing
>>
File: DSC00269.jpg (149 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
DSC00269.jpg
149 KB, 640x480
>>929743
Because he is mentally challenged, a freak, and his dad does not give a shit.
>>929760
Evidence was not collected the sheriff's department never conducted an investigation.
>>929795
Great puns and appropriate as well.
>>929844
I did but decided to post them when it was on the last page too nasty images to be on the first pages etc.
>>929873
I know got gamcams everywhere now. Got some spray stuff like luminol detection for blood that reacts to sperm and my trailer lit up like a Christmas tree.
>>930073
No could get in trouble, but did strewn barbed wire across the trail in case anyone rode their atv down my trail. I removed it later for the deer sake.
>>930169
What
Here is one of two images to my last tribute to poo boy I like the sound of that and thanks anons for all your support and suggestions.
>>
File: DSC00272.jpg (154 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
DSC00272.jpg
154 KB, 640x480
>>930191
This walker thing was in my trailer and decided to hang it next to the address sign for posterity. Every time Poo Boy and his Dad drive by my easement they have a reminder why I detest them.
>>
File: HUNT0022.jpg (739 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
HUNT0022.jpg
739 KB, 2048x1536
>>929764
>Nice to see you resolved that shitty situation.
Not exactly caught some more kids on gamecam. They evidently think it is a game trespassing, because I have several no trespassing signs posted, unfortunately nobody could identify her, I asked around to of no avail probably Poo Boy's relative.
>>
File: HUNT0026.jpg (748 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
HUNT0026.jpg
748 KB, 2048x1536
>>930198
Another image and they better run because if I see them will shoot them with my assault rifle will aim for the leg or something.
>>
>>930198
>>930199
Please man, don't be a jerk. I think poo boy would have deserved a good ol' beatin' or two, but those are just kids for fucks sake.
>hurr muh tresspassing
Oh my god how dare they walk into a seemingly abandoned property. I mean there were no trespassing signs, for cryin' out loud!
>>
File: HUNT0014.jpg (825 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
HUNT0014.jpg
825 KB, 2048x1536
>>929762
Poo Boy's Dad reported a complaint of shooting on my property (probably trying to get me in trouble) cause his deranged son was to appear before the judge 06JAN15, but was glad cop came for my truck got stuck on the trail and the deputy helped me out. Of course nothing came of it, I have thirty acres and it is my privilege to shoot on my land if I so desire. Actually glad he called the sheriff would of had to spend the night in a dark sperm infested trailer.
>>
>>929863
My sentiments exactly but got gamecams everywhere, not taking no chances, and used a extendable ladder to install them. Mother fuckers I'm ready now.
>>
>>930200
>I mean there were no trespassing signs, for cryin' out loud!
I have several no trespassing signs posted and was kidding about shooting kids Jeeeez.
>>
>>930207
I'm not talking about shooting them, what triggered my autism was that you were asking people about their identity, implying that you want to talk to their parents or something. I don't think you should embarrass those kids in front of their parents.
>>
>>930207
Oh and I do know that you have several "no trespassing" signs, I was just being sarcastic, because a sign is like a recommendation. Like when you drive on the highway and you see some shit like "90 mph". It's only the recommended speed, that works for most cars, but if you have a faster car and you're brave enough, you can even go with 160 mph. I wouldn't recommend that though, because you burn more fuel.
>>
>>930210
>implying that you want to talk to their parents or something.
Imply no but caught on camera and filling out an incident report thus allowing the probation officer to indict them just like he did with Poo Boy. You cannot deal with parents in these circumstances, I have the evidence, and let the justice system deal with the discipline/punishment aspect of their crime.
>>
>>930076

I haven't seen that guy with the six axis industrial sex robot either, I think it killed him.
>>
Some real backwoods shit going on here, pretty interesting. What state is this?
>>
>>930186
the fuck it is i posted my new dildo attatchment 2 weeks ago and spent my whole weekend making another one

>>930191
oh my god yes is that all shit clothes?
>>
>>930198
>>930199
Probably just walkthroughs. People that walk through a property only to get to the other side, but have no intention doing anything on the property. Happens all the time here. No one actually sees or reads the signs that are up everywhere, simply because they are everywhere and no one thinks "that means me"

>>930210
Kids trespassing need to know where not to go. They can get away with it with a slap on the wrist when they are young, but if you don't correct the behavior, it will harm them as adults.
>>
>>930198
Up here in Scandinavia we have this thing called
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom_to_roam

It excludes quite obviously any damage to anything (like breaking in to trailers and being a disgusting diaper wearing sicko!), but you can walk in any forest. The world is a diverse place indeed!
>>
File: 6KkkpDu.jpg (205 KB, 899x650) Image search: [Google]
6KkkpDu.jpg
205 KB, 899x650
>>929701
Tfw I remember this thread.
My justice boner is throbbing.

Was he fined for the damage he caused?
>>
>>930329 Scotland here, we have kind of the same thing but its a bit complicated. Some farmers will point a shotgun at you if they think you are up to no good
> America
> land of the free
When will this meme end
>>
>>930329
Sweden Yes!
>>
>>930396
>Some farmers will point a shotgun at you if they think you are up to no good

Farmers can be real bastards sometimes when it comes to freedom to roam laws. I've come across countless gates and such that have been chained shut to prevent access to public walkways.
>>
>>930417
England brought this on itself by having no general right of access but instead fixed "rights of way" leading through the middle of what's now people's fields, gardens, houses.

In Scotland, there's a general right of access, which brings with it the responsibility not to be a dick. You let someone's cows out or walk diagonally through someone's barley field, you're responsible for the damage you do.
>>
>>929701
Haha great to hear. This was one of many threads I needed closure on.
>Your sheriff just has a diaper fetish too.
>>
>>930417
>>930396
>Teens and shitty adults always breaking shit or vandalizing their way of earning a living.
I kinda understand them, I remember a lot of old farmers having a lot of trouble around where I lived. It's like if someone broke into my house, shit on my work laptop and then smashed my work truck windows, and I had to pay for it, I'd probably be wary of people trespassing.
But if I approached them respectfully and asked to hunt they always said yes. And even though they are dying out now, those old farmers didn't trust banks so they had wads of cash stashed away.
>The only time a farmer out where I grew up actually shot anyone was 2008, it was 2 teens nigger knocking at night. His mom came drunk/high to take him to the hospital since she was a nurse and thought she knew better than the ambulance and then got in a wreck with another drunk driver, killing the mom.

Once you start committing a crime in America, your life is forfeit in most places. Unfortunately that does mean accidental trespassers and such may be maimed too.
>>
>>930456
*It was the second teens mom, not the one that was shot.
>>
>>930456
Here in Kentucky, trespassing is not a justified reason to shoot them. They have to be threatening your life or about to commit arson. Even theft is not justifiable. Some people may be able to claim ignorance in court, but that may not fly and they would be charged with assault / attempted murder/ murder.

Source: concealed carry permit holder.
>>
Scotland seems to have a sane attitude towards property rights....In my upstate PA cabin, we let hunters pass through but they cannot shoot on our property, we offer them coffee or tea, and they share stories, any tracks or spots....it's ashame people gotta ruin it...just don't be a fucking douchebag and for most part it goes smoothly....but there are some lame ass homeowners who just don't like people walking on their land...I just call them assholes and go on with my day...
>>
>>930473
But at the end of the day, it's their land.

If you want to be the one that decides how it should be treated, you buy it and make it your land.
>>
>>930487
I. The case of shit like those hunters that have been walking his land for decades... That's a public easement now. He has lost most of his control over that part of his land.
>>
>>930512
No it's not.

1) recreational easments are not created by prescription
2) recreational easements can be revoked by the simple posting of a "no trespassing" sign

The public does not have a right to enjoy private land; that's why it's called "private land".
>>
File: barf.gif (283 KB, 500x480) Image search: [Google]
barf.gif
283 KB, 500x480
>>930191
>Got some spray stuff like luminol detection for blood that reacts to sperm and my trailer lit up like a Christmas tree
>>
>>930191
>Got some spray stuff like luminol detection for blood that reacts to sperm and my trailer lit up like a Christmas tree.
you can also use a UV flashlight for this didja know?
it is maybe not exactly the same thing but kinda is
>>
File: 164817386.jpg (37 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
164817386.jpg
37 KB, 640x427
>>930531
This.

Those UV lights are amazing for finding where organic-based liquids have dried including semen, urine, diarrhea, vomit, etc. OPs place is more likely full of urine stains than anything else.
>>
>>930512
The only way other people can do that to your land is for you to allow them to build a fence on it and leave it there unprotected for x amount of years. Some states don't allow that at all while others have something like 7 years or whatever. There's various squatter's right too that come into place when someone is living there for x amount of time, but that depends on state laws.

Just walking through an area doesn't give anyone the right to the land at all.
>>
>>930536
Not true: it can give someone the right to walk through the area.

That's it though; it's not a right to loiter.
>>
>>929793

So you break the neighbors windows, then inject 100% of the content of the bin.
>>
File: trespasser shooting.jpg (19 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
trespasser shooting.jpg
19 KB, 480x360
>>930546
Not when they put up no-trespassing signs. Again, it depends on your state law. Each state is different. Where I live, I can legally shoot trespassers. I've never done it, but my brother has shot several trespassers in the 1980s and 1990s. The police investigate, but no charges have ever been made. No one trespasses much anymore though. Then again, the signs are more noticeable and more threatening. Word-of-mouth helps too.
>>
>>930558
>Word-of-mouth helps too.
How bout sound of gun have been shooting my assault rifle like a mother fucker all on my land.
>>
File: HUNT0023.jpg (490 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
HUNT0023.jpg
490 KB, 2048x1536
>>930239
Bama as backwoods as you can get probably, except maybe Mississippi and lord I swear there must be some KKK"s or white supremacist shit going on up the road cause I hear multiple firings of guns at times like a firing range or New Year fireworks.
Another image someone called in and reported shooting on my land New Years Eve, sure the deputies appreciated that, and I wonder who the fuck was it (not me at that time of night), was it those KKK dudes/gals, incest cousins gone wild, or Poo Boy's Pa once more? Nobody will ever know.
>>
File: HUNT0034.jpg (520 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
HUNT0034.jpg
520 KB, 2048x1536
>>930583
Little after 20:00 vehicle driving on my trail who is that!!!!
They appear to be cops WTF.
>>
File: HUNT0038.jpg (311 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
HUNT0038.jpg
311 KB, 2048x1536
>>930586
They are cops what the hell is going on. Think that big guy is looking at the gamecam and wondering am I on candid camera Busted.
>>
File: HUNT0041.jpg (401 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
HUNT0041.jpg
401 KB, 2048x1536
>>930590
They have venture further down the trail where my truck got stuck in the mud and the last image is them exiting my property at 09:34P.M. they were there around an hour and a half, what were they doing jerking each other off. When I discovered these images on my gamecam I took a trip to the Sheriff's Office, the deputies explained that someone reported shooting on my land, they investigated, got stuck in the mud, and had to get assistance from the fire department to rescue them.
>>
>>930268
Yes maybe that will discourage trespassers, OH who am I kidding mother fuckers love to violate my rural property, the shame, the shame of it all.
>>
>>930385
>Was he fined for the damage he caused?
NO. But should of got fined royally for indecent exposure. I swear if I had caught him in diapers like the image on my land I would not of hesitated to shoot his dick off and then he would of crapped his loaded even more if that was possible.
>>
>>930469
Could claim attempted rape, Poo Boy lunged at me full throttle, whilst feces and urine ejaculated out of his diaper. He deserved to die, those images will never be erased from my memory, still have nightmares, and am an adept actor.
>>
>>930558
shooting from a VW bug?! what the LULZ?!
>>
>>930595
>>930590
>>930586
>>930583

see man? this fucking kid started a war
time to not be such a damn adult.

time for dissemination of pics or something

shooting the kid wont be nearly as funny as it could be
>>
>>930204
Redneck americans disgust me.

I especially hate dixie americans with a passion.
>>
>>929701
I lurked that thread for what seemed like weeks.
When I saw the cam picture up in the catalog I actually said "my god" outloud because I thought this was still an ongoing issue in the same thread..
Has anything else happened since then?
Ive been gone for a while, what did I miss?
>>
>>929793
please tell me you at the very least spread the contents of the can on the neighbors yard.
Hopefully broke in to their house when they were gone and spread shit and piss everywhere inside their house using animal waste instead of your own to avoid dna tracing back to you
>>
>>930215
I was just asking about him.
Last I saw from him he had a working chainsaw hooked up to it and was flinging it around while using the whole room as a "hotbox" for what I assume was weed.

He did say his ultimate goal was to fuck the robot arm because "it turns him on". I dont recall if getting fucked up it was also in the plans but I think he did intend to strap a fleshlight to it..
I suspect at the very least a destroyed pelvis.
>>
>>930329
america here, you come onto our property expect to get shot.
>>
>>930469
>>930603
could argue self defence.. shit is considered a boihazard.
op, try and sue for:illegal dumping, creating a biohazard, damages to health and property, (if illness is considered a physical injury then) reckless endangerment.. or a dozen other options.
>>
>>930772
That wasn't my post.
>>
>>930776
Did contact the Health Department on the discarded nasty diapers on my neighbors and Poo Boy's ditches. Diaper Boy's Dad did finally remove those despicable diapers from his ditch afterwards. Will continue to display shit drawers on a rope across the easement as a no trespass deterrent.
>>
>>930774
There are several reasons why I like peaceful and quiet Scandinavia...
>>
File: 4chan Rocks.jpg (4 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
4chan Rocks.jpg
4 KB, 275x183
>>929701
Am grateful for all the Anon's comments and suggestions of both my posts I genuinely appreciate it. Got some closure, that was what matters the most, and do not believe I will catch Poo Boy on my gamecam anymore. It did me a world of good/relief to vent my anguish of the circumstances, react to some of your posts, and even poke fun at my own dilemma. As far as the vandalized trailer will probably dismantle it for salvage and replace it with a container home.
>>
>>931005
I know, I was talking to the person that posted that.

>>931009
Is it all of the cultural enrichment youve been recieving here lately? Dont worry, Im sure theres plenty more to come.
Really though you all need to stand up for yourselves.

>>931007
Youre going to leave that up on your property?
Thats just nasty

>>931010
Thanks for keeping us updated, this was not only the best thing Ive seen on this board, its the best thread(s) Ive seen on this whole website in years.
Really glad to hear you finally got some help, and good job on not killing the problem family.

as for your shipping container house, you do plan to keep it above ground right..

and as for trying to salvage anything.. if it were me I would just burn it all down.
>>
>>931010
and as for trying to salvage anything.. if it were me I would just burn it all down.
You got a good point there, but all the metal can salvage.
>>931007
A woman scorned and all that...hell yeah stays there until disintegrates.
>>
>>931021
so op is a woman?
>>
>all these people talking about shooting people to death for daring to not respect abstract ownership of land based on imaginary borders

Wow, america must really be a scary place to live if walking around outside can get you shot to death. Sounds about as bad as all the horror stories of African warlords.
>>
>>931106
If you think us "redneck" types are bad why dont you go over to youtube and watch a thing or two about detroit.
>>
>>931106
>this disturbing lack of freedom
>>
>>930199

Get proper legal advice on this rather than some anonymous faggot like me but
>I see them will shoot them with my assault rifle will aim for the leg or something.

Always been told if you shoot you shoot to put down/kill, not to wound or threaten or scare because anything short of put-down/kill is lawsuit bonanza.
>>
File: image.jpg (71 KB, 948x881) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71 KB, 948x881
Good shit op. This is how you know you're getting old, you kids get off my lawn! I used to laugh and pretend to be an old man saying that. I bought a house in the city and get pissed now when kids are playing on my driveway. Ahh growing up sucks :-( But for real though, you kids get off my lawn.
>>
>>931179
Of all the things being fucked by Detroiters, their own sisters aren't on the list.

Now don't ya'll have a quarrel with the Hatfields to get back to?
>>
>>931106
its not legal

you have to fear for your life
someone walking around in the woods does not = feared for life

in the majority of states castle law only applies inside your house or car
>>
>>931275
>He's comin right for us!
>>
>>930199
If you think deadly force in defense of personal property is valid, please kill yourself. Nobody has to die for your "stuff".

>I'll shoot him in the leg!

Good luck getting those attempted murder charges plead down to ag assault, anon.
>>
>>931106
Did you hear the one about the guy who was following a GPS and went up a driveway by accident? Some redneck human trash like OP blew him away. He thought he was completely in the right, just like OP. He went to prison.
>>
File: 1405122963199.gif (2 MB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1405122963199.gif
2 MB, 640x480
>>929839
fuckin samsquanches
>>
>>931179
Your both terrible. Thank god I live in new england.
>>
Was his disability being ginger?
>>
>>931382
I love Americans. It must be weird to live in an American house though. "Look, the kitchen is on fire. Thank God I'm in the living room!"
>>
File: How-to-stop-bleeding-colors 2.jpg (22 KB, 240x304) Image search: [Google]
How-to-stop-bleeding-colors 2.jpg
22 KB, 240x304
>mfw i occasionally fap in the woods
Thank dog it's no private property.
>>
>>931396
Good luck with the EU supporting all of those "refugees" on to of Greece's and Spain's debts.
>>
>>931403
What the hell? At least none of us say shit like, "let Germany take all the refugees, thank God I live in France!" dolt.
>>
>>930182
>Not enough people in /diy/ provide updates, but really glad that you did.
Yes, people should provide more updates

Well done, OP! For once, OP was not a loser
>>
>>931414
>Yes, people should provide more updates

I want to know what happened to the guy who was going to paint his Escort or Cavalier with a big stripe and stars
>>
>>931275
>In states without a castle doctrine type law, yes.
>>931371

Brits and lesbian feminists pls go.
>>
>>931375
IDK about your intent but this seems like false equivalency.

Of course someone who shoots someone dead simply for entering their property, especially through an entrance, is wrong.
The Laws do allow someone the right to come through the entrance to ask for permission.
In most places, typically you must first make the person aware they are trespassing, and if they do not stop, you can shoot them. If they come back later after you have told them to leave you can shoot them.
In places like Florida you can shoot them even if they are leaving.

OP is joking about the other kids, but the neighbor's shitstain has vandalized and caused him property damage already. Has been told multiple times, as well as his parents, to not come back.
>>
>>931446
>IDK about your intent
Killing someone over a property crime is categorically morally wrong.
>>
>>931451
see
>>931441
put it better than I did.
>>
>>931375
OP hasn't shot diaper boy, yet you accuse him of being redneck trash that shoots trespassers? Think before you post.
>>
>>931455
See >>930199
Morally repugnant.
>>
>>931470
He said he easy joke Mr cherry picker.
>>
>>931470
But he hasn't shot anyone, and thanks to the beauty of the printed word versus the spoken word we can't even tell if he's serious or sarcastic. Thoughts are morally repugnant? This is 4chan, right? Don't tell me you're the one guy on this board that didn't get here by way of /b...
>>
File: 1447528401394.jpg (21 KB, 320x308) Image search: [Google]
1447528401394.jpg
21 KB, 320x308
>>931481
Nobody comes through /b/ anymore. Nobody learns the nuances of 4chan before they start posting elsewhere. They just come here expecting it to be god knows what, apply their preferences and ideals to everyone, then get mad that things don't fit.

Nobody understands "lurk moar, faggot."

It would do a faggot a lot of good to lurk more...
>>
>>931382
Fucking lost. new england is literally the asshole of the whole country
>>
>>931403
But anon, Greece's debts ARE the EU's debts ;)
>>
>>931407
>>931407
>At least none of us say shit like, "let Germany take all the refugees, thank God I live in France!"
yea, you say shit like "refugees welcome" lmao
>>
>>931401
That cool breeze massaging your balls is the best. But you should only fap in woods you own or very secluded areas in public land not during hunting season. Just consider OP's situation, he can't even fap in the woods he sunk his hard earned cash into without fear of being stalked by diaper boy and his cohorts.
>>
>>931551
We don't have enough hunts as it is. One day those wild boars will eventually decide i'm not really scary and probably rather tasty.
Also ticks, god damn, last summer one of those motherfuckers bit me right in the shaft.
>>
>>931572
Ticks are dangerous. Late wife had life RUINED by Lyme and tick fever. Drench yourself and clothes in DEET and Permethrin respectively.

I don't go innawoods without those precautions. Totally not worth it.
>>
>>931441
castle law does not apply if you did not fear for your life
many people have been charged with murder because of that
>>
>>931598
my dad too, get some chickens.
>>931607
just tell the judge you're a huge pussy
>>
>>931622
you would still be charged

you have to have proof you feared for your life

otherwise you could just murder people by inviting them to step on your land then kill them

someone breaking into your house is a reasonable reason to fear for your life
someone walking through your backyard without even a weapon is not and you will go to prison
>>
>>931627
"Here your honor, is a blood sample I took just moments before the shot was fired. The results from this sample show heightened adrenaline levels indicating my panic and my fear for my life. To further prove that this is in fact the blood sample that I took at that time, moments before the shot(s) were fired is a video of me drawing the blood. And your honor to verify that this video was not tampered with and the contents of the vial, and the test results were not tampered with I took the liberty to have my personal notary verify that everything was in order and stamp it, all on video, of me recording the video of me drawing my blood to verify that I did indeed fear for my life"

Yea, fuck you.. come at me innawoods or innahouse Ill drop you.
>>
>>931627
Well, not exactly.

The standard is whether a reasonable person would be in fear of his life.

It isn't backwards-looking either, it's in the moment.

So for example a jury might be asked "Can you the jury reasonably discount that Anon, awoken at 3am by the sound of someone breaking down his door, felt he needed to kill this man?"
>>
>>929701
These incidents that I have posted are not the only ones.
>When I returned from Afghanistan my neighbor informed me that he heard alot of shooting on my land frequently.
>Two men asked his permission to take a shortcut onto my property (they were impersonating me the legit owner).
>There is junk quite a few tires etc deposited on my land that borders my neighbors (not my stuff).
>Last but not least Poo Boy's dad removed my property marker, cleared that portion of land as an extension of his backyard. I later filled that illegally claimed land with felled trees that I cut.
I paid a hell of alot of money for that rural property. So for many months now have been shooting my assault rifle all over my thirty acres (my neighbors have been reciprocating in kind and that suits me fine), clearing land making ALOTof smoke (pine needles are fantastic for making billowing smoke, am scaring the animals away attempting to fuck up everyone's hunting. I have the water a wetland which ends on my land, there use to be loads of animal tracks, lots of buzzards, and crows but not anymore. I know am such a bitch fuck them all.
>>
>>932818
>I know am such a bitch fuck them all.
you're not a bitch, fuck them for trying to use your property for their gain.
>>
>>930198
Catch her and keep her in your trailer, she could be quite hot in a few years. Also
>11/11/2025
Are you from the future?
>>
>>930213
>it's ok to break the law if you think it shouldn't apply to you
>>
>>932964
Nah, it's kind of a bitch move because it also affects neighbors land. Although smoke making is really the only part I disagree with. I hope you're burning safely, forest fires are no joke.

Hedgerow would be a better solution, but a lot of work.
>>
>>930456
>Once you start committing a crime in America, your life is forfeit in most places
that's the impression i got.
when people sent to prison by unjust laws can no longer vote to change unjust laws, something is seriously wrong.
>>
>>933069
It kind of is. look up civil disobedience. A lot of laws are put on the books because it's easier to make a lot of stuff illegal rather than just stuff that hurts people. I really doubt littering laws were meant to apply to, say, apple cores in wooded areas, but it's easier to make everything illegal to stop people leaving bottles and wrappers, or people leaving apple cores in the sidewalk or on lawns, than to put in reasonable use limits. Or laws that are unjust and politically motivated, eg. some of the more egregious copyright laws are violated by using abandonware or other orphan works, despite nobody caring, because no one knows who the owner is.
Trespassing is one of those things that is iffy, you don't have the right to use someone else's property, but there are limits, such as if a shot deer runs into someone else's land before dying, you can reasonably enter to retrieve it.
However, yeah, for regular use you should attempt to get permission from the owner. OTOH in many cases it's hard to find an owner. If there's just no trespassing signs and you have no idea who the owner is, a lot of people understandably give up.

If you CAN'T reasonably find the owner, that's pretty much why there are adverse possession laws, to keep useful land from being unusable due to someone forgetting they owned it.
>>
>>933078
It's due to a huge issue with ingrained racism in the culture. There are people who are fairly neutral, and people who are super racist, which averages out.
So enforcement is crazy uneven. Middleclass white kid gets caught snorting cocaine in car, often not charged. black kid caught with residue of pot in bag while strip searched for no reason, 2 years in prison. And a huge number of crimes like that have been technically made 'felonies' so that yeah, they can't vote.
OTOH the racism is a feedback loop, no opportunities and poverty make crime more common, other people encounter lots of black criminals, and don't want to deal with it, so lack of opportunities and poverty. So several people have gotten out of jail time by sharing personal stories of why they felt endangered, = justifiable.
The laws are on the books as part of the MASSIVE enforcement changes that went into the prohibition era, weapons laws, cutting down on feuding and dueling and vigilante justice (read lynch mobs).

Anyway, the essence of property laws is that you can deny use to others, but it's essentially civil law, not criminal law. So you can charge them for use of the land and make them pay for any damages with a lawsuit (although often not worth the time, money, and effort), but you often can't have them thrown in prison without proving they're a repeat offender and you've asked them to stop. Sometimes no trespassing signs are not considered as strong ask personal interaction, which will affect any judgement/decision to press charges from the DA.
>>
>>933082
You know what tracks income and criminality a lot better than racism? Iq.

African Americans have an average IQ in the 80s. Latinos are one point higher, except for first generation immigrants which are ten points higher.

This is actually a lot, and the same difference between a white and asia. Or white and Jew.

In b4 iq tests are racist-- they haven't been since the 1900s
In b4 there is no race-- that's why there's so many whotes in the nfl and nba huh? And whites get so much sickle cell anemia? There are importa t fucking differences in race, and science has studiously ignored iq because it makes people uncomfortable.

Blacks underperform on average in America because they are on average dumner than anyone else. Smart blacks have been taught to take advantage of their fellow blacks, and keep them dumb so they can keep taking advantage of them eg al Sharpton. As opposed to the Tuskegee institute that holds them up as a brilliant example for their race and everyone to respect.

Nope. Mub racism. Gib degree. And respect. And monies
>>
>>931607
*In some states
>>
>>931627
>>931607
Well, many have said that you would alert them and tell them to leave first, and if they don't, you're not only allowed to use force in many places, it is also generally implied that they have means to force their presence and/or stop you from calling the authorities.

In places like Texas, the castle law applies to life AND property, because many times one's livestock ARE their lives.
>>
>>933096
>African Americans have an average iq in the 80s
Credible source please. Also, do you think that the reason minorities might do worse in school is because of institutional racism constantly cutting the budget in predominantly minority neighborhoods?

Face it. Blacks are 'dumb' because we refuse to educate them like whites. Blacks are more prone to hypertension because we won't build fresh markets in black neighborhoods, only McDonald's. Blacks are subject to more disease because we build the dump in a black neighborhood and dump the entire city's garbage there.

I think the problem here is that you're citing the symptoms as the cause.
>>
>>933080
I agree with you. Grandfather was a judge, he always said laws are written to the lowest level of people, that the vast majority of people don't need it spelled out. OP is dealing with people that definitely need it spelled out.

And it's starting to feel like /pol in here...
>>
>>931455
OP hasn't shot diaper boy
Thankyou very much and don't intend to neither, unless Poo Boy is grabbing his erect penis and rushing towards me then it is self defense.
>>
File: u THE best.jpg (4 KB, 135x120) Image search: [Google]
u THE best.jpg
4 KB, 135x120
>>932964
>Fuck them for trying to use your property for their gain.
Thankyou from the bottom of my heart.
>>
File: Soldier's of Color.jpg (183 KB, 640x405) Image search: [Google]
Soldier's of Color.jpg
183 KB, 640x405
>>930754
>I especially hate Dixie Americans with a passion.
Yeah Mother Fucker!!!! Hail to the chief and all that.
>>
>>933068
>she could be quite hot in a few years.
Have no use for girls/women.
>>
>>932818
op, Im courious.. are you a man or woman?
Ive always imagined you were just some middle aged guy that finally got pushed enough to stand up for himself.
>>
File: MeoWWWWwww.jpg (59 KB, 800x887) Image search: [Google]
MeoWWWWwww.jpg
59 KB, 800x887
>>933234
>are you a man or woman?
>>
>>933292
I dont understand.
Are you saying you are a cat woman or referencing a reference?
>>
File: Sickle_cell_distribution.jpg (75 KB, 351x240) Image search: [Google]
Sickle_cell_distribution.jpg
75 KB, 351x240
>>933138
You said 'credible source' like there's any data that will change your mind.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVBJ5m3sGfk

IQ is not influenced by education. Education is influenced by IQ. Thinking you can raise someone's IQ by sending them to a good school is like thinking you'll get taller if you join a basketball team.

Pic related is distribution of sickle-cell trait from Wikipedia. This was a very powerful evolutionary trait that protected populations from Malaria deaths. (Europeans and Silk-roaders have a similar trait from the black death) It's a side point, just to remind you that there are racial differences and they are important

How the fuck can people think populations raised (largely) apart for thousands of years won't have different adaptations, or that those adaptations suddenly stop cold dead when they hit the brain, despite the brain being one of our largest and by FAR the most energy intensive organ in our bodies.

Yes, there is greater individual diversity within a race than there is between them. That is, yes you can individually know a black guy with an IQ of 130, and a white guy with an IQ of 70. But on AVERAGE of the whole race, like when you look at... CRIME statistics. Or WEALTH statistics. Or any of the racist bullshit statistics that gets thrown around as evidence of anti-black racism... You're talking about STATISTICS. Like the whole population identifying as black or white.
>>
>>933388
Totally agree that there are genetic differences. They just become way more pronounced when one culture has money and power, and the other doesnt.
>>
>>933292
...You're a crazy cat lady?
>>
>>933410
How, pray tell, would money and power influence the expression of sickle cell anemia?
>>
>>933479
The same way it influences the expression of hemophilia or achondroplasia (both of which are disproportionately common for white folk)
>>
>>933076
>forest fires are no joke
They are in the south.
>>
>>933490
So not at all? Gotcha.
>>
>>933388
>>933096
Don't forget to account for the massive health crisis of lead paint used in poor neighborhoods well into the 80's (because while lead paint could no longer be sold, it was still used). lead paint exposure is strongly correlated with brain damage that causes violent and impulsive behavior.
>IQ is not influenced by education. Education is influenced by IQ.
straight up wrong. IQ is a measure of how much you have learned compared to someone of comparable age. If you are an above average but not excellent student, then it's easy to get missed in poorer public schools, where there aren't enough teachers to answer questions.
similarly, tons of studies that show when kids are worried about safety, they do much worse on tests. same thing with hunger or insufficient minerals/vitamins. also a similar effect from self image re racism. study of showing black kids a motivational video of successful african americans had an 8% bump on test scores.

I won't deny that there is a difference, but it's way WAY smaller than it currently tests out. Intelligence is so complex that it's much more affected by training/education than other 'genetic' traits. A better analogy would be joining a basketball team will make you run faster.

also, that high distribution you have of sickle cell? yeah at the MOST concentrated, that's 12% of the population have HALF of the gene. And that's something that has a DEFINITE survival advantage, where low intelligence does NOT. Unless you're claiming that Europe and Asia selected for intelligence more avidly? Why/how?
So again, some differences, but only should add up to a MAYBE 5% difference genetically, not a 70% (because 80 iq is a big shift in the bell curve distribution).
You sound like you're a believer in social darwinisim, where poor people shouldn't be helped because it's their fault for being poor, so they should starve.
>>
>>933497
well actually, concentrations of wealth caused inbreeding as wealthy people tended to marry each other due to social factors, and this eventually caused a lot of inbreeding for the highest, smallest tiers of society, at which point through relaxed social rules and bastardry the inbred diseases spread into the population.
>>
>>930396
>> land of the free
Yes, but stay the fuck off other people's property.
>>
>>931179
>"redneck" types are bad
Problem with rednecks is that they all have such tiny penises.
>>
File: Freak.jpg (15 KB, 400x363) Image search: [Google]
Freak.jpg
15 KB, 400x363
>>931627
>someone walking through your backyard without even a weapon is not.
He was donning feces/urine full and droopy diaper, WTF, and something definitely wrong with this scenario.
>>
File: 1438033579402.png (150 KB, 540x480) Image search: [Google]
1438033579402.png
150 KB, 540x480
He was just trying to culturly enrich you and your land, why must you prosecute?!?

Happy you got this problem solved. I would have probably would have ended in gunfire if it happened at my place.
>>
>>933432
>.You're a crazy cat lady?
Yes
>>
File: Roar I am cat woman.jpg (85 KB, 550x413) Image search: [Google]
Roar I am cat woman.jpg
85 KB, 550x413
>>933336
>you are a cat woman
And don an assault rifle in lieu of claws.
>>
>>933292
LONDON
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>>929701
Any news source? It would be a good article to read.

Good work.
>>
File: Raven_Matrix.svg.png (92 KB, 1920x1920) Image search: [Google]
Raven_Matrix.svg.png
92 KB, 1920x1920
>>933559
>straight up wrong
Yeah, my schooling focused so much on measuring my reaction time and pattern matching and improving them. Somehow. Even though no one has found a way to fucking do that.

>insufficient bla bla, scared of test takers

Gosh its so obvious, it's almost like someone would have fucking controlled for that by using same-race test givers, feeding the children m, playing music for them etc.

African Americans still do terribly on average. It sucks.

I'm just saying maybe we should stop having affirmative action to make them rocket scientists and wasting time on educating them when they aren't capable of receving it.
>>
>>933709
Oh ok, Well congratulations on solving your problem effectively again
>>
>>933841
Farewell anons, thankyou once more, gotta go shoot my assault rifle to be vigilant in frightening away the animals/fucking up neighbor's hunting, still deer hunting season, and turkey season is right around the corner it is going to be a busy year.
>>
>>933757
>Even though no one has found a way to fucking do that.
stress and diet are well known factors. have been for a long time.
>>
>>929760
>After several violent suggestions
yes, I remember... "booby trap the place"!
>>
>>933757
I'm saying when they did control for that, it was a serious bump in average scores.
Pattern matching is totally taught in math class, sequences and series. Here's a list of numbers, find the equation that produces them, predict the next number.
IQ test doesn't test reaction time. It does test how long it takes to retrieve information, which, you know, is trained for in timed quizzes in school. When you have the teacher time to grade them. Which you don't when the class size is 100.

>Gosh its so obvious, it's almost like someone would have fucking controlled for that by using same-race test givers, feeding the children m, playing music for them etc.
It's called a school lunch program, which conservative politicians then cut because handouts.
Also, unsurprising that students do worse when their books are pawned by crackhead parents so they can't study, or are kept up late by gunfire/sirens. Not the kids fault, kid could be brilliant.

Here's an actual article on it https://www.nytimes.com/books/first/j/jencks-gap.html
TLDR some of the test gap may be genetic, but a ton of it is cultural. Some concrete evidence for that is that aftrican americans that go to predominantly white schools do much much better on tests, until adolescence where they tend to get sucked back into the culture.

In the end, if it turns out that 50% of white male americans can get a degree and be successful, and 30% of black americans, and 60% of female americans, does that mean we should only send women to college? or only asians (who score higher than white americans)?
All I'm saying is removing opportunities, and then using the fact that few are successful to justify removing opportunities is bad logic.

If you really believe that's the way to go, then my suggestion would be to agitate to abolish the public school system, and have only rich kids or kids who were homeschooled enough to test well enough to get a scholarship go to school. Like we've done for thousands of years.
>>
>>934611
No. We should only send INDIVIDUALS with high iq to college, and we should not give one hot shit about the black white brown Asian jew average.

Latest evidence shows a .8 correlation between iq and heredity, controlled for all sorts of shit. There has been no way to actually raise iq. You can test a kid when he's 12 and 22 and 32 and 62 and every time his iq will be within a very small margin of error.

You can give an iq test to a Zimbabwe village and they control for language, education, food, and test proctor appearance.

It really sucks, but we can't keep ignoring this shit and hemming and hawing about muh Instititional racism when their bad outcomes aren't actually caused by it.

Somehow it's okay blacks are clearly superior in many sports, or larger, or... Black. But if you say their brains might be different too, everyone loses their fucking minds.
You can gain 5 or 10 points, sometimes by playing music, or feeding the kids, or showing them some special attention like head start... But then that disappears when you retest them in following years.

Reaction time is part of iq tests and does correlate with iq. Sorry.
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289612000815
>>
>>934685
>You can give an iq test to a Zimbabwe village...
But they don't actually correct for that in the real world. GPA scores are strongly correlated to socioeconomic status, and SAT scores are weakly correlated.

>Latest evidence shows a .8 correlation between iq and heredity, controlled for all sorts of shit.
If that's from the study I found from 2010, that was a .86 correlation for IQ for identical twins raised in the same house, compared to .6 for fraternal twins. Which proves genetics, but not heredity. If not, post link?

Also, Flynn effect shows that you CAN raise IQ, because the average IQ in america has gone up over the last century due to living conditions changing.
Similarly, IQ DOES change, correlation between IQ tests is only about 0.6.
Also >Although intelligence does influence the decisions to stay in school, staying in school itself can raise IQ or prevent it from dropping.
IQ is affected by delayed schooling. A drop in IQ is seen when schooling is delayed.
Each additional month a student remains in school may increase her/his IQ above what would have been expected had he dropped out.
IQ is affected by remaining in school longer. The longer a student stays in school, the higher her/his IQ.
http://www.iqtestexperts.com/iq-education.php
Dropping out of school can also decrease IQ.
IQ is affected by vacations. The longer the vacation, especially when the child's time is spent on least "mind-stimulating" activities, this decline is evident.

>We should only send INDIVIDUALS with high iq to college, and we should not give one hot shit about the black white brown Asian jew average.
I agree with that, IF we act to correct all of
> control for language, education, food, and test proctor appearance
during the application process, but we DON'T. Quotas are a (admittedly shitty) cheap way to correct for those kinds of things compared to correcting for the other effects when testing students. I agree we need a better one.
>>
>>934732
Uh, the flynn effect is about generationally raising IQ, not IQ rising in an individual over time. The same guy from 1949 measured in1999 didn't gain 10 points. His grand children statistically did though.

"Heritability is the proportion of phenotypic variance in a trait in a population that can be attributed to genetic factors. The heritability of g has been estimated to fall between 40 to 80 percent using twin, adoption, and other family study designs as well as molecular genetic methods. It has been found to increase linearly with age. For example, a large study involving more than 11,000 pairs of twins from four countries reported the heritability of g to be 41 percent at age nine, 55 percent at age twelve, and 66 percent at age seventeen. Other studies have estimated that the heritability is as high as 80 percent in adulthood, although it may decline in old age. Most of the research on the heritability of g has been conducted in the USA and Western Europe, but studies in Russia (Moscow), the former East Germany, Japan, and rural India have yielded similar estimates of heritability as Western studies."
>>
File: 1453484670560.gif (80 KB, 248x203) Image search: [Google]
1453484670560.gif
80 KB, 248x203
>>929701
Bump so i can read this. I remember the first thread.
>>
>>934765
I was talking about the flynn effect being proof that changes in environment cause significant changes in IQ. So take two kids one born in 1940/s and one born recently and they can have the same heredity but will have different IQ outcomes due to environmental effects.
>>
A damn IQ test is not the be-all and end-all of intelligence and shouldn't decide anyone's chance to go to college, are you guys retarded. I guess that is what the dumb as fuck focus on standardized testing in the American school system makes you idiots think.
>>
>>936836
You should read more about what intelligence testing before you spout off a bunch of ignorant shit and how yes... it really is.

Lowering school standards to let anyone in with an IQ two standard deviations below anyone else applying is dumb as hell and a waste of EVERYONE's time and money.

The poor kid going to college and he's got a low IQ? He's not actually learning anything this whole time, he's too fucking dumb. If he somehow gets a job in his field he's going to struggle and leach off of his colleagues because he doesn't know what he's doing. His employer is going to be really unhappy with his performance and the school will get a bad name. The school wasted all their time and money on this dumb ass kid, when they could have been teaching someone smarter who could actually use the education.

So yeah, really it is a tragedy. It's also only used against whites. No one gives a shit that Asians outnumber whites in school. But we have to bend over backwards for struggling blacks and women. Shit is fucked yo.
>>
>>936836
Agreed, IQ is only one factor and it just so happens that it is a kind of intelligence that's favoured by modern life more abstract thinking). It should be noted that other mental facilities (perhaps most notably memory) are in decline.Remember that the Odyssé and Iliad(sp?) are only two out of like ten and they were passed along in a spoken tradition before being written down.
>>
>>936846
When laymen are talking about iq tests one can assume they are actually talking about g or generalized intelligence. In the vast majority (non savants) of people their abilities track generally with their g iq. That is-- someone that is really smart in art or remembering things is almost definitely at least above average in speaking and math too.
>>
>>933388
>similar trait from the plague
>chaging the shape of your blood cells to fight the plague
Who let /pol/ in /diy/? They go /out/ sometimes it's getting anoying.
>>
>>936840
What happens when someone with low IQ learns shit and performs better than you? Why only americans are so obessesed with this? If the results of a test makes you feel safer about your own insecurities and fulfill the need to belong to a certain group feel free to use it. Just don't chug it down on everyone's throats.
>inb4 informal fallacy pokemon calling
That would definitely prove you took speech classes/club instead of philosophy and never got into college.
>>929701
Anyone has a link to the original thread with images? The link posted here has no images.
>>
>>937093
http://www.nature.com/news/2005/050307/full/news050307-15.html

1/10 vs 1/20,000. Europeans have weird immune systems that make their immune system more diverse and harder for pandemics to attack.
>>937096
They wouldn't because they are too dumb to. Does anyone worry forest Gump is going to learn calculus and become an aerospace engineer?

No, he's a dumbshit that gets lucky because it's an interesting story. He'd pickup someone's designs out of the garbage and make a million dollars off of it because the government was arresting him for writing contrivance reasons.
>>
>>937096
Americans are obsessed because history of racism due to slavery. One of the civil rights movements was to say, hey, all these schools are racist and not letting black people into college, so lets force them to let in some at least.
Today, if it went by college standards, about 0.3% of college would be African american despite being ~12% of US population.
So the argument is whether its institutional racism/unconscious bias that we should correct for (Young black people discouraged by their communities from striving to be a doctor or lawyer, and pushed into nurse tracks at best, so they don't try as hard because assumed failure), or if there's something inherently wrong with the culture or genetics that makes it 'okay' that blacks aren't graduating high school at decent rates. But mostly a lot of leftover "white man's duty" paternalism that was widespread in the old racist days that's stuck around. "The darkies were happier when someone was looking out and planning their future for them, making sure they were warm and fed and had work to do on the plantation."

Recent lawsuit by a young woman in texas who said that if she had been black she would have been accepted, and her spot was 'stolen' by affirmative action policies (despite her also not fitting the stated minimum criteria for acceptance at that college) just popped it back into the news.

Combine that with the massive shift towards higher skilled jobs in the US (you need a college degree for freaking any job that's not poverty level grunt work. Or commission sales, most of which will rape you unless you're very lucky/skillful at manipulating people) and you have a major issue that's important.

Oh, and the US has a much MUCH worse safety net than Europe does. A couple of kids die every year from abcessed teeth or other easily preventable issues because parents can't find doctor who will take Medicaid (and didn't realize how serious it was until it was).
>>
>>929701
>he also vandalized my trailer on my rural property, which I do not dwell on.
Good for you! You should never dwell on these things, it just brings you down.
>>
Op your doing gods work.

Keep it up.

Report it every time.
I like making posters of the people i catch on camera and hanging them up as a warning.
>>
>>937115
The black plague was caused by a bacteria, not a virus. Read the article before posting, even there there is controversy.
>hurr durr he is dumb
This is what happen when anyone who never been into psychology college get in contact with those tests. The problem of intelligence testing is that it's simply bogus, has no pratical use and isn't and probably will never be used for academic uses and admission of new people.
>>937188
Here we have it too but only for those who went to public school with quotes for blacks, indians, people from quilombos and some other groups (All requiring to gave studied in public schools). Most people find it highly unfair because it was used by the governmet so it doesn't need to open more spots. (Some courses have 30, 200 people/spot ratio. [200 is for medicine which is not only due to lack of spots but due to sociological and statistical aberrations]) Unlike the edgy guy above admission to ANY university is made by a long and hard test that takes 2-3 days (which is currently being standartized so by making the same test you can go to any of the federal, stadual universities in the nation) and negates the use of a simplistic reductionistic tool such as a IQ test. Seriously you /pol/ guys with your huge pastas and articles not even you read are modern frenologists.
>>
>>937401
>The black plague was caused by a bacteria, not a virus.
Ctrl-F, "virus".
1 result.
>>
>>937419
>links an article about the possibility of 1/10 of a popualtion having resistance to HIV (a virus) due to largescale infection and mortality of the black plague centuries ago (a bacteria)
Literally what.

Does anyone have a link to an archive with images of the diaper thread?
>>
>>937469
He was talking about genetic differences between races and gave an example of the African sickle cell/malaria adaptation (a bit more than 1/10) and compared it to the European blackdeath adaptation.(also a bit more than 1/10) It's not even germane to the argument besides as an example of genetic differences
>>
>>937474
>>937401
And in any case, http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BDr44vLNnPY
>>
>>937503
As we are already off topic, I seriously hope you are not sugesting a bacteria performs phagocytosis on a virus. There are several ways that viral and bacterial DNA/RNA gets mixed and that isn't one of them.
>>
>>929760

I think I know where this pic is from.

Allston, perchance?
>>
>>930199
>my assault rifle
Anon you better post proof of assault rifle... Some ar15 isn't a full auto or burst fun toy
>>
>>937419
IDK I see 5
>>
>>931205
>>931106
I must assume you enjoy human feces around the place you live, I understand you: most humans love shit. People are retard when it comes to respect, forget about private property.
Thread replies: 198
Thread images: 33

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.