[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MMO ERP
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /d/ - Hentai/Alternative

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4
We should all get together in some MMO.

I remember a group that made a thread around a year ago. I'm pretty sure they used Guild Wars 2, but the game was so bad that they stopped.

How many people here like TES? Would ESO work?
>>
Eso is the shittiest of all mmos
>>
Isn't a /d/ guild in FFXIV on Behemoth? I'm not sure cause I play on Balmung.
>>
everyone and their mother has played wow, legion is coming out soon so there would be an influx of people playing again
>>
i play on gilgamesh in ffxiv, ill be someones ERP whore if they buy me nice things ;)
>>
>>6875997
Yup, although it doesn't have the numbers it used to.
>>
I always thought Champions Online would be kinky as fuck, considering it's free to play and has a very flexible character creator.
>>
Could do Blade and Soul, has a great character creator it's free.
>>
Tera guys? There a new server.
>>
Futa Khanid seeks wives to breed heirs out of in large quantities for political marriages.

(Poke me if you're interested in EVE Online. Or ESO/Neverwinter, actually!)
>>
Isn't there a /d/ mine craft server?
>>
>>6876377
Heh, you just made me think about some guy building a sex dungeon and imprisoning other players in said dungeon.

Too bad most board-based servers die off fairly quickly.
>>
I actually like the idea of an ESO /d/ guild.

The Elder Scrolls has plenty of /d/ worthy stuff. Hell, even the OP has a vampire.
>>
The main problem I've always had finding erp partners from /d/ is how much style differs person to person. With mmos it gets fragmented even further by who prefers what mmo and stuff. These, and almost nobody seems interested in being on the receiving end of 24/7 momdom, but tastes are tastes, I guess.
>>
>>6876549
>Be Nord
>Big, Strong, and manly
>Altmer Girlfriend
>She's 300+ years older than me
>Able to heal my wounds and conjure up food when needed
>Secretly very dominant
>Smothers me with her breasts as she "Nurses" my dick
>Post-smother cuddles are always the best
>>
>>6876600
>Be Khajiit
>Mostly docile sneak-thief, but assassin when this one wishes to be.
>Have Dunmer wife to come home to
>Much tail stroking and pulling
>She likes to see this one taken by her daedric minions.
>Always ends with this one wrapped up in spider daedra web.
>Always drained
>This one is beginning to love being called "Soft kitty."
>>
an /tesog/ anon here

I remember seeing some of you folks in a tavern in eso once. I'd never seen emote text before, and didn't know what it was, but then remembered someone mentioning this stuff happens in taverns, and my quest was in a tarvern, and it went quiet when I walked in the room.
>>
If you do make a guild in ESO, please lay some ground rules like no slutposting in zone chat.
We have enough of that without throwing your lot into the mix.
>>
>>6876652
>>6876658

You guys seriously need to realize there's already a shit load of ERP going on in your game. We're just secretive about it. A guild for /d/ would be more for finding common interests than to blatantly talk about it in /z.

Hell, I JUST saw a Khajiit in Eastmarch talking about how she wants some "Big strong Dunmer" to "Stroke her fluffy tail" in /z.

At least we'd keep it in guild chat, whispers, or party chat.
>>
I was part of the guild in GW2 that was all about erp.

Sadly it devolved into people actually playing the game along with the usual cliques.

Plus having a job meant I always felt like a fifth wheel.

Still, tempting idea despite prior experience.
>>
>>6876663
pfft
if it's not at least in emote or say, you're not living
>>
Does anyone know a wow erp guild on eu servers
>>
File: 1409223629635.gif (85 KB, 799x723) Image search: [Google]
1409223629635.gif
85 KB, 799x723
Somebody COULD just make a Discord chat, and then everyone would be able to talk and go off to their own little MMO's, or even do cross-over RP, or unrelated RP. Or just share smutty pictures.
>>
Why not have a non-game-specific dedicated ERP place? That LEWD guild from Gw2 has a more activity out of the game than in it anymore. Have an Unofficial /d/ LEWD gaming community with one central hub that isn't random threads in /d/?. Sounds nice. No commitment to one game, access to all the perverts here. Seems good, someone should contact the leader of that GW2 guild and should organize something.
>>
>>6876826
>Have an Unofficial /d/ LEWD gaming community

steam group
>>
>>6876833
Discord would be better
>>
>>6876822
I have one made, but won't be able to set up not than the general channel for about an hour.
https://discord.gg/014kOkMqR0YPtA9dk
>>
>>6876833
Is that within Steam Community rules or would Gaben just shut it down?
>>
File: 1417275861016.png (2 MB, 1690x1200) Image search: [Google]
1417275861016.png
2 MB, 1690x1200
>>6876833
Who actually does things with Steam groups? I know I sure as hell don't, but I'm on Discord all day every day, plus I don't have to 'add' games to it for it to have an overlay if I want and it says I'm in a game to people.
>>
>>6876854
No one does Steam group stuff, especially use it for communication
>>
>>6876846
Thank you for this. I'll check it out after I get discord installed
>>
>Not wanting a sweet Argonian girl to sit on your lap while you carefully stroke all of the right spots on her tail
>>
Posting before this place disappears.

I'm curious enough about a discord to keep this baby purring.
>>
>>6878254
we now got a vanilla wow lewd thing goin. check discord
>>
>>6875767
>Obligatory STO suggestion
But hey why the fuck not.
>>
TFW on AD EU and bored
>>
I was in the guild wars 2 guild. It was fun at first, but since I was in the UK there wasn't many people on when I could play

Also as much as I love this idea, I find MMOs to be VERY dull. It's just a shame I can't see how this could work on any other kind of game really
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.