[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Your I/d/eal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /d/ - Hentai/Alternative

Thread replies: 191
Thread images: 65
If you could be any one /d/ related being (in a world where such a thing is normal), what would you want to be?

Ever wanted to be a girl with a horsecock? A giantess who lives off of cum? A slime girl who's slave to a tentacle monster? Share your deepest desires of what you truly want to be sexually in here.
>>
>>6853415
myself with no warm up period for urethral sounding or anal, super elastic as well, that way i can fist and finger my cock without having to buy anything and work up to it
>>
>>6853415
I keep having a dream of being a shapeshifting succubus- and transforming into my target's biggest desire.

wouldn't have it any other way.
>>
A petite succubus or demongrill any day. Would give my life to be a little girl succubus.
>>
>>6853497
Is being the male target constantly haunted by a petite succubus cheating?
>>
>>6853415
A shortstack with a horsecock that goes up to her forehead and a massive collection of dildos. She'd love the idea of slowly training me to take bigger and bigger toys until I could take her whole cock. I'd also like it if she were a switch, every few nights outta the week forgoing the anal training for getting fucked.
>>
>>6853415
I would be a normal cute grill
>>
File: 1460905507094.jpg (228 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
1460905507094.jpg
228 KB, 768x1024
>>6853415
A cute little trap with the same abilities as >>6853441 said.
Also unlimited cum, milkable A cup tits and a somewhat big dick, like 9" (what wouldn't be that big in /d/ world but roughly enough for me).
>>
>>6853415
I've want to be a girl with latex skin/flesh looking like a living sex toy, and have bondage gear be a permanent part of my body. There being a ring in my neck like there is an invisible collar on me. Feet made into ballet books. The strings of a corset in my back that have the same functionality as if I were wearing an actual one. Having a ball-gag hanging just under my chin and if it were ever used I would not be able to remove it myself. Vibrators built into myself. I could keep going on and list dozens of things but I think you're starting to get the idea. Pretty much as much bondage gear that can fit is built into me.

My only conditions are to not be permanently blindfolded, and to get to have my arms and hands free from time to time. I'd like to still be able to lurk here from time to time.
>>
File: image.jpg (223 KB, 818x603) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
223 KB, 818x603
>>6853415
A Dragon
>>
File: 1062871156.jpg (203 KB, 489x1312) Image search: [Google]
1062871156.jpg
203 KB, 489x1312
>>6853415
A "scientist"

Which basically means, I'd rather just do all sorts of stuff to people with near unlimited potential to do anything with my imagination.

I would get a couple one man and one woman, two strangers who have never met, and keep them as 'pets' in a very long experiment, kept naked in a house full of cameras and one way mirrors that let me watch them at all times. I'd want to be able to control every aspect of them, even their very bodies through neural implants.

Recording the first time they meet and the awkwardness of two captive and nude strangers, watching them eat and maybe get past language barriers.
Pump them so full of hormones and hornyness 24/7 and see how long it takes for them to decide rut.
I love anal. I'd pick a girl who wasn't into anal, possibly even hated it, then make it so neither of them could orgasm unless he made her cum through anal. See if I can't get some behavioral conditioning going on where she prefers anal sex despite disliking it.
They'd always only ever be able to cum at the same time. Would make for interesting scenarios and I'd love to see the dynamic that evolves with them.

I'd actually masturbate more than I would actually have sex. I like the control.
>>
File: 1454715923282.png (3 MB, 1700x1605) Image search: [Google]
1454715923282.png
3 MB, 1700x1605
>>6853739
Another thing I forgot to mention, portal play.

Wonderful little portal rings I could attach to them via belts. Ring goes in one right, cock comes out another. Similarly I can control access to her holes.

They'd walk around with nothing but belt nubs beteent their legs and it takes that extra little aspect of control to me.

Could attach the other rings to a pump machine, make em have sex or cum at will in the most unusual moments. Watch them try to eat a normal meal at the table while feeling the sensation of furious fucking, or try to sleep to slow but endless sex through the night.

Not to mention other fun stuff like plunging their sexes into writhing tentacle pit. giving them random enema's or soundings.
>>
Myself with no body hair, or at least signifigantly less. Slight hourglass figure, just emough to have curves but not enough to have a "womanly" body. I do want a nice juicy booty though. I want an ass like (pic related.) Also no gag reflex when it comes to sexual activities.

Lastly, since I was a man's man as a child (playing all the sports, rough housing, and now as an adult having done a couple semi-manuel labor jobs) I just want baby soft hands. Not even a fetish thing i just want soft hands

Not to crazy of a change.
>>
>>6853810
Pic related friend?
>>
File: KSZ4MrX.jpg (171 KB, 1420x750) Image search: [Google]
KSZ4MrX.jpg
171 KB, 1420x750
No body hair, wider hips, better skin, a more feminine nose. A slightly larger, girthier penis. Infinite cum and being able to orgasm at will. Immortality and eternal youth. Timehax powers.

Pic related.
>>
File: i_did_my_best.jpg (175 KB, 1280x1275) Image search: [Google]
i_did_my_best.jpg
175 KB, 1280x1275
>>6853415
Oh a /d/sona thread, it's been a while.
Hope you like some crunch and detail with your fapfantasies, cuz I sure do. Mine's even got a whole fantasy realm built around him but I don't think I'll go into that, it's TL;DR enough already.

So my i/d/eal fantasy body is a huge 4-armed male naga, roughly 45’ long, 80” around at the hip and weighing in at around 4 tons. He’s still fairly slender with youth but there's a softness starting to show in his waist and hips showing his metabolism is starting to lose ground on his eating habits. His coloration is a kind of albino morph - mostly ivory white with light golden yellow running in a stripe up each side of his belly and in hollow diamonds up his back. Behind his head/neck is a single darker yellow spot with a concentric circle of white and another of yellow around it, which when stretched his hood looks like an eye. His torso is essentially human save the extra pair of limbs and cobra-like hood, with smaller, softer scales than the rest of his body on the belly side.
His face is human (though his jaw connects near the back of his skull), with rows of yellow keeled scales to mark his eyebrows as well as a few other yellow markings like accents for his cheekbones and the yellow stripes that run up the sides of his belly and up the edges of his hood and end on his inner brows. His eyes are copper colored with round pupils and no sclera. His face is overall triangular, somewhat feminine and young-looking, with full lips and a classic Greek nose. His default expression is heavy lidded with a small, indolent smile. The inside of his mouth is fairly normal looking with the usual set of human teeth, though his tongue is very long, blue and forked but blunt, it stretches to nearly a foot long from base to tip when fully extended.

I tried to find a good pic but male nagas without snake heads are slim pickins.
>>
>>6853936
He has a fairly ordinary-looking human penis, coming in at a barely-above-average (for his size) 18” long and 14” around (that’s roughly 1.5 2 liter bottles). His normal yellow-accented coloring shifts towards blue along its length, ending with a brilliant blue head the same shade as his tongue. The real show stoppers here are his testicles, each one measuring around 30” long and nearly 50” around – roughly 5 times the size of an ostrich egg. They are contained within a scrotum of ivory white scales even softer and finer than those on his face.
He wears little more than a white silken loincloth with golden filigree around the waist and a few bits of jewelry he has to wear to keep up appearances. He spends most of his day lounging on a giant cushion-covered chaise with no legs, eating and entertaining supplicants and foreign diplomats.

The more I write the more he sounds like a sexy Hutt minus the crime. He actually has slave dancers and everything.
>>
i want two dicks. side to side
>>
File: 1461489266326.png (745 KB, 1280x1896) Image search: [Google]
1461489266326.png
745 KB, 1280x1896
>>6853810
>>6853834
Well now that ive ahown my raw intelect...
>>
>>6854138
Sauce?
>>
>>6853415
I want to be the dragon from this comic >>6851474

Basically anything where sometimes my rational human mind recedes against my will and I'm filled with an insatiable animal list to fuck and impregnate females.
>>
>>6853415
shapeshifter.

short of that (because thats the cheap answer)

strong female demon (no futa, red or grey skin, horns, different color eyes, etc etc)
>>
I want to be myself. With /d/ things happening to/around me. Maybe the only change being having orgasms according to the rules of Chinese cartoons (10 seconds of shooting jizz, gets hard again immediately after, etc.)
>>
Shapeshifter. Yes, it is the easy answer. but I honestly think that the reason things seem so interesting is that we can't do them. Once I'm done with one fantasy, I can shift to another.

Beyond that, a slightly larger dicked and more virile version of myself, but able to re-do life in this form.
I was so damn close to having a harem of women, and I let it slip through my fingers. Seriously, 3 life partners, and if I had it going, the 4th one showing interest right now would be easy to bring in, too.
>>
I'd want to be myself but also own a slave or two. Preferably a redhead and a girl who dyes her hair blue who wear nothing but slave collars and make out in the cage they share <3
>>
File: 1432013240397.jpg (804 KB, 786x1100) Image search: [Google]
1432013240397.jpg
804 KB, 786x1100
>>6853415
Pretty custom build, but here we go.

cute trap, short, maybe 5'6" tall, 3 inch cock, perpetually hairless apart from on the head which has increased growth rate, small tits

ass gains some of the properties of a pussy, the nerve endings and self lubricating
also extra stretchy

no longer need to use the bathroom so perpetually clean ass
instead everything turns into extra cum that I have to get rid of approximately as often as I would have to pee normally (like 3-6 times a day I guess)
If I don't get rid of it I get turned on and it starts to leak out on its own. I'd stay turned on until my next proper orgasm.

no more refractory period
perpetual youth
immune to all STDs
>>
>>6853415
my ideal is being slenderman's fuck doll. heck yea
>>
Shortstack futa who loves cuddling mini giantress
and loves cum inflation
>>
>>6854883
Or me with a long tounge and a redhead angel who loves it when i stick my tounge all the way through her body while pounding her
>>
File: 1464095115282.jpg (309 KB, 1100x1582) Image search: [Google]
1464095115282.jpg
309 KB, 1100x1582
>>6853700
This describes what I'd want to be about as well as I ever could. Somewhat ashamed I was beaten to it.

Alternatively, I'd be thrilled to be an otherwise-normal girl (preferably with huge breasts) that's just always tied up in a frequently-used toilet as a public cumdump, something like pic related.
>>
>>6853415
A psychic/psionic mirror homunculus. Big words for a shapeshifter incapable of controlling their own form.

In this case, I would slowly become the gender-ideal version of the person I've been interacting with the most. If they dig chicks, I become a female version of them. if they did dudes, I become a male version of them. This change is psychological as much as it is physical and my attitude and behavior likewise becomes the gender ideal version of them.

I would say there is a little seed or kernel of 'me' buried inside of all of this and if I were to be isolated long enough I would return to my 'self' with full memory of what I have been and have been doing.
>>
>>6853415
I want to be a xenomorphic rape beast.
>>
File: PmBjqZa.jpg (45 KB, 428x640) Image search: [Google]
PmBjqZa.jpg
45 KB, 428x640
>>6853415
A house maid!
It's not really a fucked up fantasy, but I'd love to be someone's cute maid.
>>
>>6854148
I wish i could tell you, but I just saved it from some /b/ thread weeks ago
>>
>>6854923
You can be my maid! I could use a submissive servant.
>>
File: 48406956_p3.png (637 KB, 800x1000) Image search: [Google]
48406956_p3.png
637 KB, 800x1000
>>6853415
a dumb bimbo trap version of myself, and i'm gonna start working towards it :P
>>
>>6854799
to be honest I never got what was so "scary" about slenderman. Doesn't he kinda just stalk people and not do much else?
>>
>>6855057
ah, and a brainwashed alien breeding slut would be nice ;)
>>
>>6855061
He's pretty much a spoopy stalker that sometimes abducts people and may cause hallucinations. He's popular because he's essentially a crowd sourced boogyman so younger millennials and older gen Z's feel a sense of ownership over the character they don't get with older monsters.
>>
>>6853415
Futanari woman with the power to turn people into things.
>>
>>6853415
In the distant future, humans and tentacle monsters have come to a shaky peace. After a lot of slaughter and unnecessary strife, representatives from both sides finally hammered together an accord based on a mutual understanding of the needs of the other side.

I am a human girl designated as a "tentacle pleaser". What that means is that I have been selected to satisfy the sexual appetites of tentacle monsters, who need to rape human women to survive. Part of the accord is that only designated pleasers can be raped, but that those pleasers will be easily available. I was selected by the beasts themselves at my coming-of-age ceremony. My status is permanent and I get no say in it. A collar fixed around my neck makes the designation apparent.

What it means is that any tentacle monster who wishes to use me may do so at will. Permission is not required. I am not allowed to resist or attempt to escape - in fact, if a tentacle beast even so much as addresses me, I may not walk away until explicitly excused. They may use me for as long as they please.

In addition, I am forbidden from sexual contact with other humans under any circumstances. I am for the beasts.

The tentacle monsters are not allowed to damage or injure me. That's basically their only limit.
>>
File: 1364377260307.jpg (129 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1364377260307.jpg
129 KB, 800x600
I'm far too picky for my own good.
Starting with the most important, to the least important.

>Everyone else in the world become sex craved Futanari.
>I'm the only female/non-futa.
>I no longer have arms or legs past the knee/elbows. (Nothing painful, just magically not there.)
>I'm kept in captivity, bound/chained, to prevent resistance.
>Preferably with a very good O-ring gag, that prevents me from ever closing my mouth, but has a plug to close the hole.
>I survive on drinking large amounts of cum, and no longer have any waste. (nor is it possible to get pregnant/have periods)
>I no longer have any gag reflex, nor uncomfortably from anal penetration.
>I can get powerful orgasms if the inside of my throat is stretched, and rubbed from throat fucking.
>I can no longer get orgasms any other way, but I can get extremely close and teased elsewhere.
>Due to the fact futas can now only impregnate eachother, I'm used as a means to get off, w/o them worrying about pregnancy.
>They have little concern for me, other than as a hole to cum into.
>No more STDs.
>No pain

As much as that life is bad, If ALL conditions were met, I'd honestly be perfectly fine with it.
>>
Honestly, I'd go with shape-shifting. Or being a shapeshifter as it were.

Generally speaking, im plenty happy being a guy, however I'd love to experience the same sensations that women do in, quite literally every erogenous zone. As far as futa goes, I'd try it probably like it, but alas I'm happy with my life and relationships that id largely be doing this in private and likely solo. In the end though apart from day to day shape-shifting "bonuses" that'd be the extent of the modification.
>>
>>6854148
one of the shindols works. bu i dont remember name of it
>>
Not even a question for me. A marvelously hung, marvelously androgynous trap, that looks like a cute girl effortlessly, and has an absolutely massive, uncut shower of a cock that flops out of any panties I wear. I would also be able to suck myself off with zero stretching or warm up whatsoever by barely even bending down.

Also bonus points for being a shota as well. Demon/monsterboy is also ok
>>
File: 1452012574232.png (4 MB, 2480x3508) Image search: [Google]
1452012574232.png
4 MB, 2480x3508
>>6854905
You got nothing to be ashamed of mate. I'm that one that should probably be ashamed because it means I lurk more than you.

Anyway nothing says we can't be living bondage displays together. Hell it's a little comforting to know someone out there has pretty much the same desire, and pretty erotic as well. Hell just think of it, the two of us locked together for someone else's amusement. Arms bound around each other to keep us close, maybe even with hands stuck where they are until our "master" removes them. Collar's keeping us from moving our heads a couple inches apart. Deprived of all senses only able to feel, with breasts squeaking together, with the low buzzing in your crotch not being enough to get off alone. Eventually when we're done being used as playthings we'd be bound up to the point where any meaningful movement is impossible and put into our box together with vibrators left on high, watching without being able to interact with nearly a mirror image of yourself cumming again and again.

Fetishes are fun with friends

Anyway pick related is the best I could really get that fits on this board, but hardly fits what I'm thinking of.
>>
Human Breeder

Select human men are chosen to attempt to breed Xenogirls, Monstergirls, Cyborgs etc. For the interests of science and international and interstellar peace, I must breed them.
>>
definitely a gynoid/ cyborg girl. Love the idea of not having to worry about skin and also the following orders thing
>>
Probably a 8 foot tall futa who has J cup breasts, really long fuckable nipples, and some nice big balls with a horsecock that starts at 10 inches long while erect. said cock and balls would start growing, and never really stop. After a point, the urethra would be fuckable. Semen production would also constantly increase.
>>
>>6855376
You're going a little further than I would.

>Everyone else in the world become sex craved futanari
>Dick sizes range from 12" to 30", with infinite, massive loads and no refraction period
>I'm the only non-futa female
>I'm able to take those cocks and loads with zero pain and remain tight
>Wherever I go, I inevitably end up stuffed with cock and jizz
>I don't get periods and can't get pregnant
>My pussy, throat and ass are the most pleasuring in the world, futas would always choose me to get off over another futa
>It feels even better for me~
>No STDs

Alternatively, I'm the sole male/futa to all those willing girls
>>
Digital companions in Advanced augmented reality. The users would customize me to their liking and define how they want me to interact with them. I'd be the replacement of current camgirl culture, directly in their homes. Do they want me to masturbate on their bed? Do they want to take pictures with me, to make their friends jealous? Do they want me to play vidya with them? I can be their mistress, cute pet, friend. Obviously, I wouldn't be able to interact with the real world, unless they buy a fuckbot realdoll. And there would be some limiting condition on what I can do. Like /d/ fetishes - latex rubber suits? I love latex, but I don't have any in my digital closet. Would you like to buy me a shiny bitchsuit DLC? Are BBWs your thing? My default model is skinny/athletic but if you feed me enough McDigital burgers then I might put on some weight. Monster girls? Preorder pack of Greek Monsters for $10.49 and get an exclusive centaur futa. Share the love with your friends on FaceBook and watch how my breasts expand.
>>
File: 1302481042340.jpg (441 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1302481042340.jpg
441 KB, 800x600
Probably some kind of tentacle-girl/futa. Complete with tentacle-cocks and tentacle-cunts. Corrupting humans into a giant harem of breeding slaves and milk-cows.
>>
>>6853415
I'd be a 180' tall bara cuntboy with no need for exercise desu
as much as I love dicks, I'd prefer vaginal orgasms ANYDAY
>>
File: 1452165098870.jpg (634 KB, 1125x1500) Image search: [Google]
1452165098870.jpg
634 KB, 1125x1500
>>6855444
Something like this, but with a lot more latex? Sounds utterly delicious.
>>
I'd love to just be a cute little dickgirl. Maybe 5'4" or so, C tits and a cute 4" uncut cock. Really cheerful and bubbly, acting sexual mostly by being myself instead of deliberately trying to seduce anyone. Always ready to fuck or be fucked as the situation calls for. Nice big cum loads and an ass that's always ready to be fucked.

My wardrobe would mostly be tank tops and short skirts. It would be totally normal for me to jerk off or have sex anywhere and anytime. Most of my good-looking friends would be friends with benefits.
>>
File: 095.jpg (1 MB, 1063x1515) Image search: [Google]
095.jpg
1 MB, 1063x1515
I want to be, on some level, the most boring thing in this thread.

I just want to be an ideal, normal girl. Big butt, big boobs, wide hips, thick thighs, smooth skin, bright smile (pic related). Sounds all very normal.

Then the /d/ hits: I want to be an incognito yuri goddess with sexy, transformative, feminizing powers. I want men to just try to force themselves on me just before they find their strength fading away for me to push them onto the ground, plant my cunt on their face, and force them to eat me out, leaking girlifying cum into their mouth. Addictingly so, they can't stop as I eagerly squeeze the masculinity out of their package, forcing it smaller and smaller until it shrinks and melts away into a pleasingly feminine vagina like mine. After all the resistance has melted away and the subject is addled by their horniness, I help them up and let them suck on my tits, from which they drink milk that saps their height, muscle tone, and masculinity to be replaced with girlishness, long, fragrant hair, and beatifully expanding, budding breasts.

And I'll go around being a prankster, turning girls' boyfriends into little, hot lesbian girls and putting slow, creative curses on the girls to make them fall for their new girlfriends all over again. Or maybe I'll find a gentle, kind, underappreciated ugly nerd girl, give her a hug, and give her a warm, deserving beautification so that her outside reflects her inside.

Anything to make my utopic, dickless, yuri world real.
>>
>>6853415
I'd be a vaguely feminine being who can sprout either genitalia at a whim and can also sprout horns, antlers, claws, appendages, tentacles, etc at a whim and be able to change the shape of anyone I come into contact with also on a whim. I feel like tentacle sex? My partner is now a tentacle monster. I feel like shoving my partner into me and feel them shift and change within me? I can do that.
>>
>>6853415
Myself with proper female reproductive organs instead of a dick...
>>
found the CoC thread
>>
>>6856193
>little
>5"4
I'm 5 m
should I just end it now
>>
I want to be a giant guy just living in the jungle minding my own business until a girl explorer finds me and makes me her sex toy. Bit weird, but hey.
>>
>>6853700
This from beginning to end. You got some good taste anon
>>
I want to be the way I am now, only with the ability to discretely transform people, mentally and physically. I'd mostly use it to make girls sprout a dick over the course of a few days while I get to watch them squirm. Alternatively I'd use it to corrupt porn artists and writers I like into making more fetish material for me.
>>
>>6856407
>I wanna be Tarzan but bigger and get domme'd
Yeah man so weird, definitely weirder than the sex gods, various fetish monsters, and living bondage displays already ITT.
>>
File: 032_2033.jpg (787 KB, 1400x2000) Image search: [Google]
032_2033.jpg
787 KB, 1400x2000
>>6854138
>>6854148
Henshin -emergence-
>>
>>6853810
are you me
>>
>>6856252
>>6855829
>cuntbois

Count me the hell in

When I'm horny I want to reek of feminine arousal, my nipples pointy and sensitive, and my ass and cunt to be able to take anything
>>
I mean if I have to be a /d/ related thing. I will be a high-rank incubus. Probably cause I am the biggest asshole ever.

>You, a petite average college student studying in the house
>A 4 bed 2 bath flat all to yourself
>Your roommates went out to be hoes at some party
>lights go out
>phone and internet are both dead
>all doors and windows wont budge
>"oh shit I am the white bitch in a horror movie" you think to yourself
>run to kitchen to get a knife and flashlight
>flashlight is there but drawers are empty
>oh wait, didn't suzie's dad give her a gun and a safe
>head towards hallway
>In the hall window you see a thing rushing through the bushes
>OH SHIT A SCARY THING THE PURGE IS REAL
>look away from window and see a shadowman running towards you
>Blackness.bmp
Do you guys care how it ends?
>>
futa with a transforming cock that can become a swarm of tentacles
>>
>>6856748
>wake up
>look around
>Oh it's my room, must have been a bad dream
>wait one darn tootin'
>tied spread eagle to bed which has been propped up vertically
>pinkish glow on floor
>all sorts of shapes and symbols
>panic sets in, you realize you are about to be sacrificed to Lucifer
>Shadowman walks in
>hes drying his hands
>he looks pretty normal minus the black skin
>and hell is he shredded
>he notices you are awake, he seems to be a little shocked, like you weren't supposed to see him
>"ah you are awak-" in an average, kind of wimpy voice
>he clears his throat
>"AH, your awake" in a proper demonic voice as he runs up and yells inches from your face
>you beak down and begin crying
>"are you scared yet"
>you continue crying, harder this time
>"ARE YOU SCARED YET"
>sobbing wildly, you nod in responce
>"good"
>the shadowman snaps his fingers and the room spins around, the lights come on and you are now sat on your bed in your 100% normal room
>the shadowman is still there, at the foot of your bed, arms stretched as to prove there is nothing up his sleeve
>confused, you stare at him blankly
Really, I can stop if you guys don't care.
>>
>>6856797
Nah dude keep on, you got a cool thing going!
>>
File: 1461521622706.jpg (66 KB, 1280x215) Image search: [Google]
1461521622706.jpg
66 KB, 1280x215
Sorry if this sounds like a bit of a power fantasy, but I'd choose to be a shapeshifting slime in a post-scarcity/singularity sci-fi setting. Chalk it up to being a self-aware AI made out of trillions of nanomachines or something. Basically, I'd be the Thing meets the Blob. When I'm not off being a traditional QT slime-girl, I'd be looking for hosts (willing, of course — that just makes it hotter) to infiltrate and convert from the inside out, eventually breaking and gaining control of his or her mind through constant erotic stimulation.

I'd be a technological immortal, invulnerable to mundane disease and able to regenerate from even a single nanite slipped into someone else's body. I could be anybody — do anything — be anywhere — anytime. I could imperceptibly stalk my mark from the shadows, or I could impersonate the very people closest to my host, or I could seduce them in by turning into a splitting image of their ideal mate. Or they might just find it hot, too. Long story short, whatever I did — it'd be fun.
>>
>>6856797
>"I'm sorry I couldn't help myself. I am a slave to my whims" again rings that whimp voice
>at this point you are well beyond a state of panic, not just frozen in confusion
>realizing this he begins to explain himself
>"Well believe it or not I am a sex demon, in order to live we need to form contracts with humans to provide us with their extra life force..."
>he continues talking
>as you gather your senses one thing he says catches you off guard
>"...and out of everyone in this area you are by far the kinkiest"
>You immediately jump up in denial, but by the time you could even conjure a response, the demon snaps his fingers and you closet door violently swings open
>A shoebox sways and tilts from the force
>it falls from the top shelf and out tumbles several dildos, vibrators, and even an external hard drive
>you intruder and fellow observer looks back at you with a cocky smirk
>"Fine you caught me, so what exactly do you want from me"
>the demon relaxes his smile and pulls up a seat
>"I was your sexual energy, but I won't force it from you. If you agree, our contract begins and when you want I will come and we will work out the details."
>Now convinced you are dreaming, you shrug with a hint of annoyance, "Fine whatever, just get out of here already."
>"fine" and with the blink of an eye he was gone
>you immediately head to bed after that kind of stress
I have about 3 more posts worth of ideas, including the sexy parts. But writing sex scenes is a struggle me (even if it is greentext) I'll start, but I may not post it til tomorrow
>>
To be in a world where someone loved me
>>
In order to maintain a relatively normal lifestyle, instead of going full blown, I'd like to be a werecatgirl.
>1st time writing /d/ pls no bully
>inb4 furry
The transformation process is pleasurable, yet I can feel the changes taking place. First my feet would become more paw-like and covered in soft black fur. The changes work their way up my legs as they begin slim and limber. As it approaches the groin, my penis subsides and I grow a petite sensitive pussy. A long, limber and expressive tail slowly grows out of the base of my spine and flicks back and forth. My stomach firms to a slim, athletic profile as my height shrinks down to about 5'. As my arms grow their fur, my hands grow into cutesy paws, complete with retractable claws. It works its way up my neck, morphing the vocal chords to produce more feral tones including purrs and meows. The tounge becomes more rough like a cat's and the my teeth sharpen. Even my eyes change as my vision goes blurry before readjusting to a more natural nocturnal environment and my sense of smell improves greatly. My ears migrate further up my head and gain tufts of fur, perfect for scratches and head pats. The change is mental too. My entire body is more sensitive, especially around my ears, tail, stomach, and, of course, my genitals. My significant other is deeply imprinted on me as they are my master and caretaker. Their scent is intoxicating and their touch pleasuring. I want nothing more than to please them and pleasure them. I will do anything they want me to as I am her cute kitty pet.
>>
File: goodnightfeels.jpg (41 KB, 324x322) Image search: [Google]
goodnightfeels.jpg
41 KB, 324x322
>>6856863
From Faps to Feels in 6 seconds.
>>
>>6856866
I'm also extremely aroused and in heat. The more aroused I get, the more bestial and cat-like I become. This happens every month with the full moon and lasts for approximately three days. The first evening is the transformation. The second day is spent edging and my wife playing with her pet. That night is filled with intense cuddling and petting as I finally orgasm for the first time. The final day is more sex play as she plays with me using a bizarre and erotic combination of sex toys and cat toys. I love my master and follow her directions. She grooms me and brushes my pretty fur. By this point, I honestly believe that I am a kitty owned by my owner and love her that much more. The final night ends as she fucks me using a strap on while I suck on her nipples, trying to get milk. I finally experience an earth shattering orgasm and fall asleep in the arms of my owner. The next morning, I'm back to normal, but I keep the memories of my experience and am bonded further to my wife.

>TLDR: Transform into cute cat girl, start behaving/thinking like cute cat girl, have sex with wife/owner while cuddling.
>>
File: 1392878557874.png (711 KB, 900x747) Image search: [Google]
1392878557874.png
711 KB, 900x747
>>6856852

OMG KEEP GOING THIS IS MY FETISH

I WILL BE YOUR KINKY SCHOOLGIRL MR DEMON
>>
>>6856930
>tfw accidentally started greentexting some porn
Working on it. Glad you enjoy so far
>>
>>6853415
A sexy futa. Fully functional male and female genetalia/reproductive systems and look like a sexy girl with a dick. That'd be enough.

Oh and eternal youth would also be nice to have, asuming were working with unlimited power here.
>>
>>6856863
Damn... That hit me like punch to the gut.
>>
>>6856866
>>6856880
Superb!
>>
>>6857387
Thanks anon. Like I said, this was my first time writing /d/ and that means a lot. Have you read stuff like this anywhere? I like pet play, but feel like it doesn't go far enough and is a poor imitation.
>>
>>6853415
I want to be a famous YouTuber.
>>
QT ageless elf trap!
>>
File: eldrich rape girl.jpg (4 MB, 800x6736) Image search: [Google]
eldrich rape girl.jpg
4 MB, 800x6736
I'm so damn omni sexual that I can at least somewhat relate to every fantasy here but here is a specific one.
To be a eldrich tentacle futa that can manipulate perception and pulls people into a pocket reality to play with in anyway she sees fit. Basically this short comic but with a lot of play with the victim's perception.
>>
giga/mega giantess cute princess who is also futa and masturbates over cities/countries/planets and also consumes them as snacks, uncaring of all life below
>>
>>6853415
Shame on you, I'm already a succubus.

(trapped in a human body for some shitty reasons)

I would pretty much try being a girl with horsecock. Must be fun.
>>
The ultimate female breeding machine. I get hugely pregnant whenever men cum in me, I'm pregnant with multiple babies at once, I'm ready to give birth in about a week, and birthing is orgasmic, instead of painful.
>>
>tfw all you want to be is a qt catboi

the struggle is real.
>>
Anything out of a hentai manga of course, where my life is played out like the typical plot.
>>
>>6857881
In that case, what's your favorite H-manga?
>>
File: 0c3bad2f60a9defa8decae718fad14b4.jpg (492 KB, 1050x1400) Image search: [Google]
0c3bad2f60a9defa8decae718fad14b4.jpg
492 KB, 1050x1400
A trap owned by a powerful Princess/Goddess serving as her personal toy.
>>
>>6857887
The animated version of Inda No Himekishi Janne
>>
>>6853415
A fertility goddess, forever in peak physical and mental condition, capable of going from flat to full-term in the span of an ejaculation or even a passionate kiss and staying so as long as I choose, be it mere hours or countless years. Bottomless jugs perfect for milking, breastfeeding and comforting, genitals that can go from female to futa to satisfy any preference, an aura that cuts straight through men and women alike to the hardwired roots of our notions of fertility and make them melt in my arms, and a sense that lets me track down the most maternal-minded of society. A penchant for gentle femdom, body art and cuddly lovemaking and bellyplay, working down my partner's inhibitions and tapping into their innermost fantasies until they're my devoted, beloved worshipers.

More than that, though, I want to share that eternal physical peak and sexual flexibility and perpetual fecundity with others who possess that ultimate love of pregnancy and whom I take a liking to. Fluffy lesbians, cute traps, androgynous prettyboys: I want to cuddle and comfort them as they go through those initial changes, showing them bit by bit what they have to look forwards to and enjoying their development until their metamorphosis is complete and they're loosed upon the world to enjoy their new lives, whether it be with me or some other loved one.

As a final caveat, any crotchspawn I or my chosen do shoot out is blessed with accelerated physical, emotional and intellectual aging up to 16 years old. I'd be a deity of childbearing, let the ones devoted to childrearing deal with those decades of family life.
>>
File: tumblr_o7hwf4vPRb1rdup15o1_1280.jpg (538 KB, 1229x769) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o7hwf4vPRb1rdup15o1_1280.jpg
538 KB, 1229x769
>>6853739
>>6853415 (OP)
uhuhuhuhuhu, I'd love to do something similar to that...

I'd probably take it more down the "mahou shojo" path, though. Cute chubby witch who runs a tea/coffee house and makes sex potions on the side. (Flavored to taste nice, of course.) You want a ginormous dong for tonight's date with the missus? Have a matcha smoothie and enjoy your floppy footlong until sunrise. Not as confident as you used to be? Drink some of this espresso. Nobody will be able to resist your charms tonight, and you'll have the strength to dominate them like you've always dreamed of.

Basically, I'd spend most of my time helping everyone else out with their kinks and fantasies!

However, if a customer caught /my/ attention, I'd eventually lure him into the back room to sample some new recipes I've whipped up.... aaaand end up keeping him there all night, alternating between overloading him with potion after potion of lust drafts, sensitivity charms, and instinct-unlocking elixirs and using good-old-fashioned feminine wiles to turn him into the most depraved, animalistic piece of putty in my hands. I'm a bit of a power bottom. Or is that a surrender top...?

What's more, I'd be one hell of a mischief-maker, adding extra effects into my potions that my customers might not expect. Insult me for being a "bitch," and I'll make sure your charmed latte attracts everyone within a 20-foot radius. Oh, what, you meant only young attractive women? Sorry, hon. Not my fault you walked by both a nursing home AND a gay bar on your way home!
>>
>>6858149
Same post you replied to.

You. . .I like you.. Potions and serums and drugs of all kinds are exactly what I'm looking for.

>However, if a customer caught /my/ attention, I'd eventually lure him into the back room to sample some new recipes I've whipped up.... aaaand end up keeping him there all night, alternating between overloading him with potion after potion of lust drafts, sensitivity charms, and instinct-unlocking elixirs and using good-old-fashioned feminine wiles to turn him into the most depraved, animalistic piece of putty in my hands. I'm a bit of a power bottom. Or is that a surrender top...?

This right here takes the cake. Just imagine him humping the very air in frustration, growling like a beast and then watching him jackhammer you with wreckless abandon.

And just think of the mental shenanigans you could pull of. Make it so a woman starts orgasming on the spot the moment they hear a not so uncommon keyword or stimuli. Or be able to make it so they have to obey any command you tell them to, despite being in full consciousness and resistance and the anger on their face.
>>
>>6858170
>Or be able to make it so they have to obey any command you tell them to, despite being in full consciousness and resistance and the anger on their face.

Yesssssss. This specific variety of dubcon is so good -- a perfect blend of hatesex and power play and drugging/corruption/etc. I wish there was more of it around here.

The best scenario I can think of would be a combination of everything you described above. The helpless anger and frustration at first as their body acts of its own accord, followed by increasing panic/enragement as they realize that a small and growing part of them is /enjoying this/...
Rinse and repeat until either their aggression gets the best of them, and you can be fucked as mercilessly as you desire (or, better, they take more lust potions out of spite and try to turn the tables on you. Little do they know your libido is more than high enough to handle them,) or until their enjoyment completely overtakes their other thoughts and they're a twitching, quivering mess, and the slightest touches throw them into a euphoric frenzy.
>>
>>6853536
fuck that's hot
>>
File: 1411887755370.jpg (302 KB, 1369x709) Image search: [Google]
1411887755370.jpg
302 KB, 1369x709
>>6853415
A giant, 30m tall, "little" girl with a dick the size of my forearm, +all other parts.
Special power? I can shrink, down to the size of a normal girl. and everything in between, but I retain my giant strength at all sizes.
>>
>>6858186
And the more they resist, the more they despise or dislike, the sweeter it will be turning their hatred into their kink.

http://exhentai.org/g/620901/485213d7f3/

I'd definitely have fun making them confess how they feel. Tell them they can only cum when they admit they are enjoying what they are doing (and not just lying either, they'll keep going at it until they truly are enjoying it). The feats they are made to do growing more and more intense and pushing their own boundaries to its limits.

I'd not limit them to human sex either.

Temperature play, saying he'll only be able to cum after he thrusts himself into a portal to a bucket of ice water and keep his erection long enough to switch and unload into a fuckhole of hotgel.

Fear play. Is he deathly afraid of spiders? Bring in a hot drider and have her build the spookiest nest and wait for her willing prey to waltz in hoping he can finally get himself off on her.

Humiliation. Lock him in a room for days on end in nothing but a straight jacket and a portal belt, the only other object in the room being a portal to his own ass. See how long it takes for him to overcome that dilemma.

All of this would be coerced of their own accord (mostly) through lust serums.
>>
>no body hair
>perpetual youth
>also only a few inches tall
>I want to still look like I do now, since I think thats perfect cuteboi aesthetics

I want to be held and protected by some guy who keeps me in his shirt pocket normally when we go out. He can be whatever size, because he'll be a giant in comparison to me.
Then anytime he wants he just shoves me in his pants and I have to use my whole body to service his cock and balls.
Sometimes he'd use me as a dildo or just hold me inside his ass for a while and there's nothing I can do to stop it.
When he cums he cums on me and I'm stick in it. Then he'd pick me up, put me in his mouth and clean me off with his tongue.

At night I'd sleep on his balls like pillows with his dick over me.
>>
something like embel from grotto's two become one. I love slimegirls and everything, but somehow universal substance-girls appeal to me more.

>tfw no shapeshifting universal substance girl to cuddle
>ever
>>
File: Bathtime with Ami 2.jpg (971 KB, 1063x4185) Image search: [Google]
Bathtime with Ami 2.jpg
971 KB, 1063x4185
Whatever Modeseven's character Ami is. A cute little goo-bimbo with the ability to absorb people, convert their mass into my own, and, when I'm done, make them into more of me.
>>
>>6858424
One of my hands down favorite concepts
>>
>>6858424
>Whatever Modeseven's character Ami is
A miserable pile of fetishes.
Seriously though I didn't care for Ami years ago when he first introduced her but she's gained character, strengths, and weaknesses over the years so she's grown on me.
>>
File: mary-bell.jpg (8 KB, 200x160) Image search: [Google]
mary-bell.jpg
8 KB, 200x160
Impenetrable skin, a timeless body, unlimited jizz and a prehinsile penis. Maybe corrupted semen that enthralls anyone I cum inside of. I'd eventually rule the world with an iron dick.
>>
>>6860072
Maybe it's that more she's grown IN you anon? Have you felt sore recently? Have small lapses in memory? An increasing attraction to her and her abilities? More pliable or soft skin lately? I'd be careful anon
>>
Mutual hypnosis/mind control/whatever with a girl to be madly in love. Have a normal relationship and life together.

I guess she has a dick too. This is /d/ after all.
>>
I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I’m fucking retarded but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “Apache” and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can’t accept me you’re a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.
>>
>>6860230
>>>/r/eddit
>>
File: 1459634392799.jpg (930 KB, 1500x2000) Image search: [Google]
1459634392799.jpg
930 KB, 1500x2000
>>6856521
Hey I say the more the merrier. A dolly can get lonely fast and there isn't much better company for a doll than another doll. I already posted something here >>6855444 but my point still stands. Fetishes are fun with friends.

As said in my other post it's nice to know other people have the same fantasy as me. Makes me feel less awkward about it.

Anyway another pic for the thread. I really can't find anything decent for having the latex flesh with the bondage gear. It's really frustrating.
>>
I want a nice looking, androgynous and imperishable body, with small, ambiguous breasts and no genitals.
>>
File: 1462135204713.png (458 KB, 680x820) Image search: [Google]
1462135204713.png
458 KB, 680x820
>>6860177
I think it's telling that of all things things you'll find on 4chan, the "dark underbelly of the internet", one of the most radical fetishes and subversive counter-culture ideologies... is where people want to settle down, fall in love with someone for the rest of their life, have kids, and work a decent job.
>>
>>6856821
>omnipotent, omnipresent slimegirl

would you make clones of yourself so I'd have someone to hug
>>
>>6860433
Mostly it's just a meme, but I've seen people take it seriously. If we're free to talk about our most explicit fantasies, then I have mine.

I want to hold hands with my lover throughout the day. Whether it's in the car, lying in the couch, or even in public as we walk down the street. I also want to hug and cuddle her, not in a dominanting or submissive way, but simply in a loving way. When I get home from work I want to hug her as soon as I walk in the door. At night, we would cuddle, not necessarily always leading to sex, but simply enjoying each other's company and being thankful we found each other.
>>
>>6860800
>This physically can't ever happen to you
I came here to fap. Not to feel.
>>
I want to be a centaur futa with a decent sized horsecock and 36DD breasts, unlimited cum and the ability to cum through my nipples.

Oh, if only dreams would be true
>>
>>6855061
The lore is pretty neat desu.

Basically, once youve seen him, youre dead. He doesnt want to be seen. If youve seen him, he'll constantly fuck with you until you die. If he's close and watching you, you'll have hemhorraging in your lungs and stomach and may pass out. His goal in approaching you repeatedly is to drive you to suicide. If he can't he'll control you mind and body at times (that you wont remember)... and use you to murder others that have seen him. Until he tires of you and takes matters into his own hands; then he strings you by your entrails on high tree branches near the forests edge like a gory scarecrow to warn people away from his woods.
>>
>>6853730
Get out Sahrkan
>>
>>6853415
Redheaded futa, small C cups or large B cups, preferably with elf ears
Now that would be i/d/eal
>>
To be 20 years old forever and look like pic related (Like a 10" cock), while having a self lubricating, stretchy pussy like ass with (no poo waste just becomes lube ready when needed) with all the feeling of a pussy as well. Living in a mansion with many cute futas of different kinds with big (7.5" - 18") cocks, some being cat girls or fox girls, the fox girls cocks some have big knots but most are human type. lots of sex with the futas.
>>
File: 2014-1213-01.jpg (520 KB, 1920x1429) Image search: [Google]
2014-1213-01.jpg
520 KB, 1920x1429
>>6861888
basically to look like above pic and be in the middle of these girls takeing and given
>>
>>6853415

This here.

Note that the DNA and cell structure is human, just happens to have a snake tail instead of legs.
>>
File: 1456547863986.jpg (2 MB, 1200x9235) Image search: [Google]
1456547863986.jpg
2 MB, 1200x9235
>>6860072
>A miserable pile of fetishes.

Yes, but you see, Anon, she's a miserable pile of MY fetishes.
>>
I'd still be myself, but I'd have a box of shrunken lolis and shotas. It would refill itself magically, with randomly selected people. I would crush and eat some of them every day.
>>
>>6853415
"A maid"
I'd be the smallest in terms of penis, breast, and height in a mansion filled with other futanari servants. I regulary go about my daily chores of cleaning, cooking, and servicing male and female customers as we inhabit a brothel that serves as a home ruled over by a futa mistress and a master who usually have sex with the maids but don't enjoy being fucked. I usually get teased by the other maids and constantly get fucked by them as well. During mealtimes, it's my duty to sit under the table and service both the master and mistress as they eat. Customers are allowed to do as they please but some things are discouraged because as the mistress once put it "they don't want the merchandise to be ruined."
>>
>>6856797
Tfw writes slower than a snail
>About 2 weeks pass and you write off the strange encounter as study stress
>it's Friday night, you once again have the house to yourself
>after a few drinks,you are lying in bed under the covers, phone in one hand, your snatch in the other
>you move your fingers up and down, in sync with scrolling through images
>you mind starts wander while you work yourself up
>you imagine that really weird dream
>"Wow, how hot would it be to have him between my legs"
>continue masturbating
>feel a itching on you thigh
>then your hand gets pushed away by something
>with hardly any warning a tongue begins working your slit
>working up,down
>then left to right
>you throw you head back, enjoying the moment
>It started slow but it begins moving faster
>then, as if locked to it's target, the tongue moved directly to clit
>circling, flicking
>Now breathing heavy, you release subtle and infrequent moans
>it's almost time
>from your crotch erupts a familiar voice
>"Remember me?"
>you scurry up to the head of your bed, pulling the covers up, you reveal the demon with obsidian skin
>"Holy Shit!" you exclaim, rubbing your eyes
>you know this isn't a dream
A long discussion on demonology later...
>"So you are telling me, you will provide me with great luck, as long as I let you get me off"
>The incubus smiles, "It sounds dumb when you say it so plainly, but yeah, pretty much."
>"You also gain some of my powers as part of signing the contract."
>After the discussion, you are excited by the offer
>"Fine I'm game, what do I have to do?"
>"Just relax. And enjoy"
>the demon lays you back, the second you touch the mattress, everything about your bed is different
>your clothes have vanished
>what was once white cotton blankets is now fine black silk. The demon almost blends into them leaving only his read eyes exposed
>the lights lower into a soft amber color
>>
>>6863740
>"By the way, what is your name"
>"Well" he stammers, dragging a hand across your stomach "We don't really have names, we usually just go by whatever is given to us"
> his hand drags back up, palm facing the ceiling, and gently feels the bottom of you breast
>its as if electricity moves through you as you quiver to the sensation
>"It must be working then", a smirk spreads towards his cheeks
>with the finesse of a surgeon, he spreads a hand across your breast and slowly tightens his grasp
>your tits have never been this sensitive before
>you feel a shock of pleasure while he pulsates his grip, as if being stabbed by good feelings
>you now realize the raw sexual power of an incubus
>smiling as he moves his hand between your legs
>"You forgot all about here, didn't you?"
>He runs two fingers up either side of your vulva
>Then brings them together and slides them smoothly down, bringing you right to the edge
>He pulls hand up sopping wet, dripping your fluids
>>
Myself. Probably bigger breasts, some succubus/eldritch traits, maybe an option to grow a dick if I cast the right spell. It'd be interesting to see how it feels to have a dick.

Probably a variety of magic power to keep myself entertained. Definitely ability to affect others with it, transformatively.
>>
Consentual sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation
>>
I'd love to be a cumslut loli centaur.
>>
>>6853415
>If you could be any one /d/ related being (in a world where such a thing is normal), what would you want to be?
Myself, but perpetually buff as hell, ridiculously long tongue, and a dick I could change the size and shape of at will.

Ideally I get a girl who's a soft-domme, with an equally long tongue. Maybe with some mild furry stuff in there. I'm not keen on the facial stuff but having a girlfriend who's also the softest thing in my house sounds pretty awesome.
>>
>>6853415

Since I'm confirmed impotent all I really want to be is a man who can get a proper hard-on
>>
File: images.jpg (7 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7 KB, 225x225
>>6853415
Myself but with a girl that loves me
>>
>>6864237
Question:
What is sexual urge like to you?
>>
Succubus. Bound to become whatever whoever fucks me finds most attractive, helpless to stop it.
>>
>>6864279
That's what we all want anon, that's what we all want.
>>
>>6853415
There's a caveat in that question I don't like, and that is the "In a world where such a thing is normal".

Honestly, I'd be happy being a somewhat nice looking Futanari, Nice tits, nice face, big cock, actual goddamn vagina. all of it working. I mean shit, throw me backwards a bit to teenage years to give me time to get used to it, let me start over, but don't throw me into a world where Futa is normal, I don't actually want that. In a world where /d/ is normal, /d/ is normal shit. that's just not a world I want to live in.

I like the idea of being a futa in a world where that isn't normal. I actually like the idea of being something of a freak, and collecting a group of perverts that think that freakishness of being a fairly normal busty girl with a big fat cock, is really damn hot. fuck men, fuck women, get fucked by men, get fucked by lesbians with strap-ons. What's that? the porn industry wants in? i'm game, I'll be in the cliche freak-porns, that's fine. What's this? scientists don't understand how I have both sets of functioning genitals? here take some samples, I've got plenty, i'll sell you my various fluids and subject myself to some non-invasive testing for a substantial fee, I gotta pay the bills somehow, and it's not like being a girl with a working vagina and a working cock is really something that gets you hired, more to the point it's been keeping me from getting employed, everyone thinks i'm some crazy tumblr she-twink or a relative of pete burns or something. got a PHD in astrophysics, and nasa won't hire me, they think i'm a liability. can't send me to space because I jerk off 12 times a fucking day, but really if you love tits and you've got them, and you love dick and you've got one, you're gonna be horny all the time too.

I want to be something /d/ in a world where it ISN'T normal. if it was normal, it wouldn't be /d/, and I like /d/ because it's not normal.

This will probably be 2 comments. i'm at the limit
>>
>>6865857
-cont
I mean shit, If I didn't think I'd fucking stare to death, or that i'd be turned into some kind of military bio-weapon experiment i'd say turn me into some kind of naga / medusa woman, you know, snake body for the lower half, human female top-half, claws, unhinge-able jaw, sharp teeth, longue tongue, strange eyes, snake-hair. Shit make that futa on top of that and give me a giant cock too. I could totally go for that, assuming that my basal metabolic rate isn't something obscene like 200,000KCal like being a hot-blooded 200 foot snake person would be. I mean shit I'd weigh a few metric tons, I couldn't ride the bus or fly anywhere, it'd take a cargo plane to ship me somewhere like a fucking Abrams to get over the ocean, or take a fucking ship. no more 2nd floor apartments. Of course some of you would probably willingly be snake-fuckers. assuming DARPA doesn't get me, I could go to hollywood for fairly limited roles, and then be a celebrity who's famous for being famous. and release really freaky sex-tapes.

but only if that wasn't normal, otherwise this whole fantasy falls apart.
>>
>>6865861
*starve to death

not stare. though if I was a medusa and looking at someone who looked at me turned them to stone, I don't think i'd last long.

I'd like to replace that power please. just make "turned to stone" into a euphemism. lock eyes with someone and they're instantly horny. rock hard or dripping wet. the longer our eyes are locked, the stronger it gets. I wonder if that power would let me make people cum just by looking at them....

yeah, I want that power. but again that's nothing special if it's normal.
>>
I have many fetishes, but at the end of the day I'd settle on the fairly straightforward fantasy of simply being turned into a girl and stuck living as a whore.

Not someone who just dresses like that or acts slutty, but a straightforward whore that fucks anyone who asks for just a few bucks.

Bonus points if all my old friends and acquaintances knew what happened, and they see me on the street corner every so often... some of them all too happy to take advantage of my services.
>>
>>6865857
I like the way you think.

Except for when you introduced the naga part in your second post. Not my thing.

But I'd totally read a futa fic based on the premise of your first post.
>>
>>6856385
5 metres is pretty fucking tall buddy
>>
Tomboy with a cock the size of a bodybuilder's forearm when fully erect. Otherwise, it's fat and tucked tightly away for convenience.
>>
Faceless, terrifying humanoid monster (with basketball testicles and a proportionally massive dick).
>>
>>6864001
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA NICE ONE

This joke is the family guy of /d/
>>
File: MarkofSlaanesh2.jpg (206 KB, 660x588) Image search: [Google]
MarkofSlaanesh2.jpg
206 KB, 660x588
Something that grants sexual desires, then takes them way too far, until nothing is left of what they used to be, just hyper-sexualized sex beasts. Whether they're happy or horrified, makes no difference to me.
>>
File: tumblr_nd701eva1m1rb06tgo1_400.gif (1 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nd701eva1m1rb06tgo1_400.gif
1 MB, 400x225
>>6866404
Ditto I'd be some deity that strikes deals with mortal then make them into an abomination or grant them the greatest sexual existence known forever.

Maybe some girl want to have bigger breasts, so I curse her with breasts that swell with milk daily and will get bigger if she doesn't empty them.

Perhaps a guy wants a bigger dick, so I turn him into a man with a 12M dick that's forced to cum every second of his existence.
>>
>>6866404
Also to be honest I'm more of a khorne guy
>>
A very androgynous girl. I could pass for male or female depending on what I wore and whether or not I had makeup on. I feel like I'd really enjoy playing with gender and also the thought of being able to go from qt femboy to qt girl turns me on so much.

I'm also not particularly attached to my dick so I'd be a-okay either getting fucked in my pussy or using a strap on if I'm on top.

Also having the ability to choose when I orgasm. Like, I could make the conscious decision to not allow myself orgasm so I could get fucked by 10 guys and not cum. Maybe this could be some kind of drug that my partner would administer and then have their way with me while I got hornier and hornier but unable to finish until the drug wore off.
>>
I'd... really just like to be female. Completely. Physically. Female.

But, preferably, a biotech body which is a complete overhaul on all natural biological structures. Designer bones, muscle, tissues, organs, fluids, everything, an enhanced and improved version of its original design.

Though the body would be synthetically engineered, it is completely biological in nature, and thus can function as such... just better.

A suite of enhanced sense as well as new senses and synesthesia. My physical abilities are magnitudes greater, and my bodily functions completely clean and efficient. Nearly any wound can be healed and much more quickly than before, if anything even manages to damage to incredibly durable body.

And sex. Sex is fucking amazing. Nothing ever too big, no pain, no friction, enhanced pleasure centers, functions, and sensitivity. My sex fluids and pheromones also taste and smell just... really good. Fluids of others are a powerful pheromones, and I am incredibly sensitive to their pheromones.

That being said, I'd be completely infertile and immune to STIs... all current disease, for that matter.

My body looks and feels indistinguishable to others, if not better, apart from exposed anchoring points for muscles (i.e. the illustration) as well as other small "seems" (again... illustration).
>>
Chubby lactating dickgirl with a human/horse hybrid cock (human proportions, the appearance of a horsecock, foreskin and medial ring).
>>
>>6865756
>I have no mouth and I must scream
>>
>>6866867
>Perhaps a guy wants a bigger dick, so I turn him into a man with a 12M dick that's forced to cum every second of his existence.

Ha, jokes on you, that's exactly what I was hoping for.
>>
File: c3abc098649277d2bf84232a9be7b3c6.jpg (495 KB, 1093x1204) Image search: [Google]
c3abc098649277d2bf84232a9be7b3c6.jpg
495 KB, 1093x1204
>>6853730
without question, without hesitation i would want to be a dragongirl, one with functional wings, and all the stereotypical dragon associates, firebreathing, egg laying... i'd pretty much do anything and break any moral i had to live out that fantasy.
>>
File: 1441427528053.jpg (263 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
1441427528053.jpg
263 KB, 1200x900
>>6867315
a close second would also be something similar to this, cybernetic replacements to my arms and legs, having an owner who would take joy in swapping out various designs that may or may not be functional, and spending most of my time stuck as a petgirl
>>
File: ulrick 6.jpg (299 KB, 1524x1077) Image search: [Google]
ulrick 6.jpg
299 KB, 1524x1077
>>6854909
Creative, anon. I like the idea of being changed based on who you're with.
>>6853936
>>6853938
...well it's nice that you've thought this through.
>>6855280
I feel like tentacle porn is crying out for a carefully-plotted, well-written science fiction setting that integrates the lewd seamlessly. Or vice versa.
>>6856748
>>6856797
Noice anon
>>
>>6856863
Fuck you anon. Fuck you.
>>
File: succubus futa tentacles.jpg (244 KB, 1066x1600) Image search: [Google]
succubus futa tentacles.jpg
244 KB, 1066x1600
>>6857453
I imagine someone more talented than me could do a hell of a lot with this concept. There's some science fiction television and at least two mind control fapfics I've read that use the idea of manipulating someone's memories/perceptions to great effect. I'm thinking a combination of horror movie (like Oculus), porno, and fancy Plato's Cave analogy.
>>
>>6865861
>>6865863
Exactly what medusa/naga fetishes need: realistic consequences.
>>
>>6853415
Myself, with the ability to copy or steal someone's best or most obvious trait trait through touch. Copying someone's trait gives me exactly the same amount of their trait (if I steal a scientist's intellect, I get their IQ added to mine, plus any of their domain-specific knowledge). The intimacy of the touch determines the speed and any bonus effect. A handshake could take up to 30 seconds and gets me a 1:1 clone of their trait, while fucking is nearly instantaneous and gives me 200% of their trait.

The other option is to steal someone's best trait, which robs them entirely of their trait, but I get triple the effect.

Non-compatible traits (i.e. a girl's best trait is breast size) are automatically converted to the most similar trait.

I can copy or steal from people multiple times, but only once per year. If I have previously stolen a trait from them, I copy or steal their next-best trait.
>>
>>6853415
Shapeshifter, or if not that then just a regular denizen of Corruption of Champions where such things are possible.
>>
File: 1464817872349.jpg (119 KB, 850x1019) Image search: [Google]
1464817872349.jpg
119 KB, 850x1019
>>6853415
>If you could be any one /d/ related being (in a world where such a thing is normal), what would you want to be?
For me, it's not really a matter of what I want to be. I don't want to be any different.

It's entirely what I want my PARTNER to be.

And in this case, it's a fat, dominant cowgirl with huge, milk-engorged tits that constantly needs milking. Someone who's totally on board with becoming a personal dairy cow, who's milk I would use as a replacement over store bought, and has no issues being milked by hand, mouth or machine.

That's they ideal /d/ related being to me.
>>
>>6866992
>no friction
I don't think you understand how the sense of touch works. zero friction means there's no physical contact between matter, which means you wouldn't actually feel anything. getting fucked would feel like being repeatedly inflated with air, but no flow of air because even that is friction, and fucking something would feel like thrusting into nothingness.
I don't think you want frictionless sex.
>>
>>6867589
that sounds like a more boring version of rogue from the x-men.
>>
>>6865857
I definitely see where you are coming from its just seems more interesting to be the weird one sometimes. I like it.
>>
>>6867778
Shit. True. I guess... constant lubrication? So friction wouldn't become a problem.
>>
File: image_5.jpg (130 KB, 633x935) Image search: [Google]
image_5.jpg
130 KB, 633x935
My usual one is to be some weird deity like thing with incredible powers but built in sexual subservience

One of my favourites was from a roll your own adventure (what i picked up this fetish from) where I got a tonne of crazy powers I was basically a time travelling shapeahifting unkillable god but I couldn't speak, was naturally submissive, wouldn't fight back if I attacked, had to follow any direct orders given to me and any friends who stayed in contact with me would figure out that I could be fucked and ordered around on a whim (and would use it for nefarious purposes regardless of how nice they were)

I loved the idea of trying to hide I could be pushed over and fucked by time travelling back to before I was raped/commanded to suck everyone off / made a public cumdump and leaving/running away/stopping the command and even days can take months to pass because i cant always find a way to stop it easily and having to look people in the face knowing in another timeline ive been their fuckbitch for weeks

Or knowing that someday someone might figure out or accidentally phrase it so I cant go back anymore and ill just have to belong to them until they die
>>
File: near-ideal.jpg (217 KB, 850x1182) Image search: [Google]
near-ideal.jpg
217 KB, 850x1182
Pretty normal by /d/ standards.

I've thought about what I feel like, and decided this:

5'0" - 5'2"
Fairly large head for my height
Auburn waist-length hair, layered
Green/blue starburst eye color
Prominent cheeks
Average sized, slightly upturned button nose
Very pale, clear skin
Large, round eyes
Large, pouty, voluptuous pink lips
Puffy pink nipples sensitive to the slightest touch, but no breasts
Narrow shoulders terminating at an even narrower, feminine waist that expands into bulbous, taught buttocks that are constantly flushed red
Thick muscular thighs that are filled out with just the right about of fat to match my buttocks
Fit calves that terminate in small but capable feet and wide spread toes

A thick, juicy cock as thick as my wrist that constantly oozes translucent, sugar-sweet precum. I want to be able to lay in bed, letting my girlfriend slowly and sensuously slurping on my cock like it's a meal.
Big, round, sensitive balls that are tough enough to be gently squeezed. And I'd like to be able to just cum on command, shooting thick, sweet ropes of cum.
>>
File: 1421207902891.gif (393 KB, 493x342) Image search: [Google]
1421207902891.gif
393 KB, 493x342
>>6867778
>zero friction means there's no physical contact between matter
>>
I literally had a commission made to depict what I'd want to happen to me. I would want to go from the normal guy I am to an impossible, yet by /d/ standards middle-of-the-road cow girl. Preferably one who needs to be milked and penetrated quite often, and who orgasms extremely strongly as a result.

Relatedly, check out BQNK's stuff. Pretty damn good.
>>
My dream is to become a centaur. Either a slutty feminine cuntboy whose horsecunt is constantly drooling withn thick slime, or a beautiful busty shemale, with an ability to cum at will and in almost unlimited quantities.
>>
File: 1457158549968.jpg (230 KB, 703x1000) Image search: [Google]
1457158549968.jpg
230 KB, 703x1000
>>6868019
Sounds kind of like the (Westernized, inaccurate) genie idea: a ridiculously powerful magical being, but you're bound into an incredibly vulnerable and subservient position and you can only really flex your powers at a weaker being's direction.
>>
>>6868711
I mean he's not totally wrong in that explanation and the end result would be not feeling anything
>>
>>6867778
if you get into quantum physics, you realize that nothing ever really touches each other because the atoms exhert a force on each other on the quantum scale, and sensation comes from those base forces interpreted by our brain via electricity and God knows what else. So yeah, you can totally have sensation in a friction-less environment. it would just mean that, in order to stay still in any sense, all forces between bodies would have to be perfectly opposing one another.

aint science fun?
>>
My secret desire is to get inflated like a balloon until I'm totally spherical, and then just stuck that way. For good.

In my fantasy it's always due to some kind of accident. Once it starts, it is totally out of anyone's control. It could be quick, sealing my fate as a huge swollen beach ball in a matter or minutes, or it could be long and slow and agonizing as I'm painfully aware of each terrifying milestone - when I can't bend my elbows any more. When my feet are pushed off the ground by my growing girth.

It could be any way. An industrial accident that fills me with air. An allergic reaction to medicine, or an unknown illness. A curse. All i know is, it leaves scientists and doctors stumped. All they know is, there's no way to fix it now.

Imagine your life like that. How you'd be so hopelessly dependent on everyone around you. How humiliating it would be to be prodded and poked by those who need to study you. The only movement you can manage is to rock backwards and forwards slightly, and then you rock until the momentum runs out, as you have no way of stopping...
>>
File: image.png (20 KB, 221x408) Image search: [Google]
image.png
20 KB, 221x408
>>6869172
>>
For me an i/d/eal is a bit tricky. Some days I really get into /d/ content, others I only go as far as futa. Just going with shapeshifter feels like cheating in this scenario so lets make it more interesting.

I think what would be perfect for me is to be a sort of were-deviant, but more gradual than single full moon transformation. For each night, going from the new moon to full moon, I'd gain more /d/ traits. After the full moon I'd start loosing traits in the reverse of the order I gained them.

I'm thinking I'd start with simply being a full futa at the new moon. C cup breasts, 7 inche dick when erect; nothing remarkable beyond having both a vag and a dick.

By the full moon I'd have the following:
>Full lamia build with some scales on my "human" upper body; mostly on my elbows and up my spine.
>A total of six arms.
>5 prehensile tentacle like cocks that can reach just past my head.
>4 J cup tits in tow rows, each with mouth nipples.
>A practically limitless in length forked tongue.
>Vag can stretch enough to unbirth a fully grown person while still keeping a tight fit on whatever enters.
>Mouth can also un-hinge and stretch but only to the point of being able to take a few dicks at once.

Growth/shrinkage of assets would be gradual over the whole cycle while the addition of extra parts would happen in a single night.
>>
File: 1f0c8477ec60ca151a802b26bda99122.jpg (663 KB, 1852x1225) Image search: [Google]
1f0c8477ec60ca151a802b26bda99122.jpg
663 KB, 1852x1225
Like pic related.
No more than 5 feet tall, super petite, small perky tits with super sensitive nipples, wide hips with a round ass, penis permanently limp and no more than 1" long, no balls. Thick, stretchy, super sensitive and round ass-lips. I want to be the ultimate anal slut trap.
>>
Many-tentacled abomination for sure. Something incredibly intelligent and with specialized tentacles for getting around, dealing with hostile encounters and all that (can't just have dick tentacles, after all), probably intensely empathic and able to communicate in a weird, vague form of telepathy that's less words in your head and more intense sensations and strange impulse thoughts.

Gonna be a hulking slimy fuckbeast ambassador who consentacles the shit out of things.
>>
File: futa threesome 2.jpg (428 KB, 1024x904) Image search: [Google]
futa threesome 2.jpg
428 KB, 1024x904
If this was a serious choice I'd probably pick something relatively vanilla, something that wouldn't change my life too much... but that's boring, and this is /d/. So.
I'd be a futa, but not just any futa - I'm a living vector for viral, sexual corruption. I guess vaguely equivalent to a vampire, with fucking rather than bloodsucking, a carrier for sinful, biology-twisting Lust. Physically, this guy's level of detail is pretty inspiring >>6868123

>tall for a woman, over 6'2" (I like being tall irl, why change it?)
>fit & toned, not musclegirl but definitely athletic
>sensitive DD+ tits, nipples lactate translucent, lubricating, aphrodisiac 'milk' when stimulated
>pale skin, maybe a few freckles
>bright green eyes
>midnight-black hair straight down to the ass
>no body hair below the neck
>soft pink lips, an unnaturally long and dexterous tongue with plenty of tastebuds
>Wide hips and a firm, muscular ass, with an erogenous, stretchy, self-lubricating and self-cleaning anus and prostate
>a /d/-tier cock (at least 12" long and wrist-thick) that drools thick precum and shoots hundreds of mLs of cum with every orgasm
>a pussy with constant tightness, exquisite sensitivity, and the muscular control of a ballet dancer turned Queen of the Prostitutes
>Curling, twisting tattoos across my body that can change shape or vanish in response to my emotions and orgasms
>>
File: futa no balls.jpg (226 KB, 850x1200) Image search: [Google]
futa no balls.jpg
226 KB, 850x1200
>>6870274
So far, so vanilla for this board. But note that my whole body is a vector for sex-crazed futa corruption.
>my breath fills the air with pheromones
>my sweat and saliva are like drugs
>my cum and blood should only be handled with Hazmat gear

And so, looking like the hottest Olympic swimmer (or the fittest porn star) on the planet and constantly emitting the essence of Lust itself, I'm going to begin the Grand Lesbian Conversion.

The fun, you see, is that in real life (as opposed to porn) most women aren't lesbians. Most of the time, without careful easing-in, they won't sleep with other women. And even fewer of them will fuck a girl with a Subway Footlong under her skirt. This is where I get my mind control/seduction/rape/non-consent jollies.
Sometimes I'd go to bars or social events, starting out with casual friendliness and eventually being more and more forward with otherwise-heterosexual women. Most of them will be intrigued, and the more I speak to them, the closer I get, the more they touch me and I touch them, the more Lust will flow into their bodies. They'll want me and need me, they'll be dripping even if they're consciously denying it. By the time I get them in the bedroom, they wouldn't say no even if my cock was razor-edged (it's not, I'm not that extreme).
Or maybe I'm not in the mood for drinks and conversation, maybe I just want to take a girl. I'm taller and stronger than 95% of women, I can pin her down and fuck her no matter what she wants, and soon enough she won't want the rape to stop.
>>
File: IMG_4805.jpg (474 KB, 1500x1147) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4805.jpg
474 KB, 1500x1147
>>6870276
When I cum inside her, she's infected by Lust just as I am. Her body, mind and soul are reshaped - more ruthless, filled with love, lust and submission for me, and generally permanently horny.
Better yet, the nature of the transformation/corruption vary depending on the victim's personality and fetishes. They gain some trait or ability related to their greatest fetish, any kinks and sexual skills are exaggerated, and there are some common transformations (dommes become futas, subs become actively aroused by pain, girls who've had anal sex get prostates, etc).

Soon enough I'll have a cult of sexually psychopathic lesbians with various supernatural abilities, all loyal to me and down for an orgy any day of the week.
Next step, supervillain code names and some seriously ambitious evil schemes.
>>
>>6853415
A form able to function in the current, real world?
>6ft8in tall
>Thick, muscular/chubby build
>White skin, blue eyes, blonde hair (4ft5in long)
>H-cup tits
>double-wide ass with broodmother hips
>Very large and productive ovaries (enough to bulge out from beneath skin)
>7in dick with large testicles
I've live a pretty normal life

If I could be anything? Anything? Okay:
>8ft tall
>Thick, muscular/chubby build
>White skin, blue eyes, blonde hair (7ft long)
>3 heads, hive mind.
>4 Arms
>2 pairs of P-Cup breasts
>double wide ass with broodmother hips
>4 pussies (8 ovaries. Each the size of a lemon)
>4, 10in dicks (8 testicles. each as big as a football)
>Hyper fertile; Animals could impregnate me, making monster girls. No form of birth control would kill my sperm
>Elastic internals. Stretching would come with practice
>Powerful metabolism
>Ability to eat (vore) through just about every orifice
>Ability to unbirth people and either heal them of illness or age-regress them to my pleasing
>The ability to hide my extreme height and extra heads/limbs for an hour or so
>fuck it, invisibility and ghostly walk-through-walls powers
I'd basically become a Madam of fertility and death. Mating and reproducing constantly, while eating others to feed the babies growing inside me.
>phase into someone's slumber party in the middle of the night
>gag them while they sleep
>Torment them as some of my heads swallow their friends, while another head mocks them, teasing about how good they taste
>While they churn away, deliver the newest batch of children
>The babies crying wakes up others in the house
>mfw they walk in and find a bunch of babies amongst the saliva-covered clothes of the previous persons

But if that is too cringy an Idea, which it probably is, I'd settle for just being a shape shifter with a 100ft, 4,000lbs hard limit to my abilities
>>
>>6853730
Metal
>>
>>6855820
be corupted by this one
>>
>>6855820
mostly i want to be a milk-cow/breeding slave for some thing like this
>>
>>6853415
I want to be the sex slave/pet of a tall, beautiful, dominant, and powerful succubus. She'd use her powers to give me an insatiable sex drive, the ability to orgasm over and over and stay hard the whole time, increased sensitivity to pleasure, and increased semen production so I have huge ejaculations every time, just the way she likes it. She can shapeshift into anyone I want, but she'll also give me other girls to play with if I ever want that. I'd also be given immortality, and immunity to STDs, just in case.

All of my clothes would be taken away and she would have me run around naked for her at all times. She'd sometimes lead me around by pulling me along by a leash around my dick, or by using my dick itself as a leash. But she would never hurt me.
>>
I want to be a god. Able to stop time and change shape into whatever or whoever I wanted, give people the ability to stretch incredibly or give myself that ability for when I felt like being gangraped by 40 inch horse cocks. I'd simply spend my eternal life in this world doing all these insane sex acts, submitting myself to humiliation as well as dominating others. Alter the seas so that instead of water we have cum, and everyone's forced to drink it. Make twins have this primal urge to just fuck each other no matter their gender, give mothers the ability to fuck their sons with their newly grown cocks. I could and would do everything, being able to revert everything back to normal with the snap of my fingers.

Although, as great as that sounds I'd also love being a cute trap able to stretch immensely, making a living by being a whore to futas. All I'd do is play video games and get my belly filled with delicious cum. Pic related is how I'd want to look.
>>
File: 1461522066265.jpg (32 KB, 503x596) Image search: [Google]
1461522066265.jpg
32 KB, 503x596
>>6858424
>>6862374

...I had no idea that this character existed, but I think I just found my answer to OP. You say I can be an androgynous, shapeshifting, futa slimegirl with a penchant for absorbing people and keeping them inside her own body? Count me in!
Thread replies: 191
Thread images: 65

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.