[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Semi-realism in /d/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /d/ - Hentai/Alternative

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 20
File: 7011.jpg (62 KB, 500x797) Image search: [Google]
7011.jpg
62 KB, 500x797
This is a thread about discussing how common /d/ fetishes could be played out in a semi-realistic way, don't forget to post related pics for us to fap to.
I'm to start with shrinking, I think it's one of the most dangerous transformations ever, anybody who becomes too small is at the constant risk of being stepped on by accident or eaten by small animals and insects. She would have to live in a high place that is walled on all sides to prevent animals and insects fromg etting close and any close contact with people is impossible due to the likelihood of being crushed, it would suck tremendously. Even if she doesn't get that small and is safe from being crushed or eaten, she still couldn't live a normal life because of the size of everything, it's a depressing transformation.
>>
File: cowTF201103.jpg (212 KB, 1000x707) Image search: [Google]
cowTF201103.jpg
212 KB, 1000x707
Animal transformation, either complete or partial, is one of the suckiest tf ever, the former person can't even communicate properly and will be treated like a common animal, full dehumansation, even if they are recognized they will be shunned by everybody, one of the few transformations that could make you really thinking suicide.
>>
Those both have a much bigger problem. If your head and your brain inside it shrank to the size of a dog or a baby's you'd need to have less brain cells. You'd be lucky to be a drooling retard at that point. Look up what happens to babies born with small brains.
>>
File: 1458505512573.jpg (945 KB, 1200x1543) Image search: [Google]
1458505512573.jpg
945 KB, 1200x1543
Conjoinment might not be so bad and I think it's the transformation that is the easiest to live a normal life, the only difficulty may be locomotion, that can be learned easy, and having to have a house full of people the conjoined are not from the same family, easy peasy.
>>
>>6804498
I said SEMI-realism, some real laws of physics have to be broken for the person to be able to live and still have their personality.
>>
File: breastfeed.jpg (73 KB, 490x716) Image search: [Google]
breastfeed.jpg
73 KB, 490x716
I think agre regression is alright if your mind reverts back too, you lose nothing from that anyway, but if you retain your mind it should be one of the most horrifying transformations of all, even more if you can't age again, any hope for a normal life would die and you would be treated as a baby or child by everybody, if you are married or have children, they will abandon you for sure.
>>
>>6804467
The folks over at >>6688011 know of ways to increase your testicle size semi-permanently.
>>
File: eskimo.jpg (642 KB, 3500x2475) Image search: [Google]
eskimo.jpg
642 KB, 3500x2475
I think ethnic change is easy to deal with and only dangerous if all yours peers are the KKK, but many people would treat you different and have other expectations from you and that could make you sad, discarding people who do that could be a good idea, though your social circle would be very limited.
>>
File: growing-mini-giantess.png (361 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
growing-mini-giantess.png
361 KB, 640x480
Growing sounds fun in theory but would actually suck, those subjected to growing would have to eat much more and thus spend a fucking lot on food, and they are very dangerous people to get close to, even if it was a modest growth, I think they would be locked up by the government to avoid accidental bloodshed, doomed to a very lonely existence.
>>
Inanimate tf is not bad if they lose their minds, but otherwise it is the ultimate torture, dooming a poor sould to be able to do nothing but think is unthinkable, killing them should be the most humane solution.
>>
TG would actually only work with a complete personality death or instinctual rewiring, otherwise they would be a typical butch lesbian, it's funny the most common fetish ever requires so much personality change to be feasible.
>>
I think a male turning to a super busty cowgirl would be really uncomfortable. Especially dealing with the size of a larger udder, and breasts. Would still love it though.
>>
>>6804588
That really depends on the person. Sure if you turned The Rock into a bimbo he'd need a rewrite but the people that desire it likely already have a close enough mind set.
>>
Let's not kid ourselves, all these transformations would destroy a person's life entirely, even those dubbed easy to deal with.
>>
>>6804588

Never heard of hypnosis?
>>
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 600x600
I think amputee fetish is one of the more realistic /d/ fetishes since people have gone through this transformation via surgery IRL. It'd suck, but you can still have a good life if you are taken good care of as proven by those documentaries about people who've lost their limbs.
>>
I'm kink locked with my girlfriend and we both have a hypnosis fetish. It's pretty easy because all I had to do is have a pocket watch and learn the skill of shutting her down safely. For her it's a little different because she wants to be hypnotized by a snake, and try as I can, I'm not able to wrap around her as she desires. Me transforming into a talking snake for her probably wouldn't be that bad. If I could talk I guess I'd be able to get a job somehow.
>>
File: ZOAT_A.jpg (725 KB, 4946x700) Image search: [Google]
ZOAT_A.jpg
725 KB, 4946x700
>>6804588
That's really fucking cynical and, uhh, kinda wrong. It's funny how the whole point of this is to be realistic yet you A: just whip that stereotype right out and B: completely miss or ignore the fact that yes, this one actually does happen to some extent in real life.

I mean, I guess you must be taking "semi-realistic" into account differently than I am because to me, that means making it a complete, biological genderswap but handling everything else realistically and, honestly, men and women's brains simply aren't that different from each other. Sure, the transition would kinda suck but otherwise, you'd be pretty much fine. Men exist, women exist, genderfluid people exist and are becoming increasingly accepted. All of these are things that people do just fine. I'm not going in-depth on society's reaction but really, with biology on your side, you'd have a hell of a better argument than most transgender people anyway. The worst you could really do to that and stay realistic is "mobbed by scientists/the media" but you could pull that on any of these.

Really, I think rather than "typical butch lesbian" being an inevitability without personality death/rewriting, it would almost certainly REQUIRE just that. People are complicated and good at adapting: the brain's ALREADY pretty much the same so while circumstance, society, the rest of the body, etc. would definitely necessitate some changes in personality, outlook, etc, that's all case by case and overall, it would be livable and even if it were involuntary, potentially not that bad at all.
>>
File: unplanned-pregnancy.jpg (117 KB, 1243x700) Image search: [Google]
unplanned-pregnancy.jpg
117 KB, 1243x700
>>6805569
On the other hand, let me continue my own post from a more opposing perspective:

First, I glossed over this in my first post but the transitionary period would DEFINITELY suck. How MUCH it would suck is up to debate because of just how variable transgender scenarios can be but with under my previously established limitations, "biological genderwap, realistic consequences, no swarms of scientists/media(b/c that's not exclusive to TG)" the suck is still pretty much inevitable to some degree. Actually, let's add one more restriction and say that the final genderswap is definitely permanent. Denying the ability to(partly) switch back through conventional sexual reassignment is a bit unrealistic but to bring things more in line with the fetish, it makes sense.

Anyway, a LOT -almost all- of the details of just how it plays out would affect the ways and magnitudes of how it would suck. Obviously, involuntary would suck worse than voluntary, especially if it was SPECIFICALLY forced instead of happening to a person who'd be into it or ambivalent and just not asking permission first. The human brain is actually effectively identical across genders but the rest of the body obviously ain't. Thus, the details of the new body will obviously take some getting used to. For example, how much the transgendered form resembled the original could do a lot of things: A more direct/equivalent form means an easier transition and less suck but that could also be bad 'cause, I mean, how ugly are you AND would the physical traits you have STILL be ugly if someone of the opposite gender had them? Uglier is uglier but let's not arbitrarily add suck. BETTER looking, however, would also mean more attention from the former gender, which is likely to suck for most people going through this during and possibly after the adjustment period.

Crap. Not done.
>>
File: 1425469415033.jpg (498 KB, 1024x2583) Image search: [Google]
1425469415033.jpg
498 KB, 1024x2583
>>6805669
By transformation time, slower PROBABLY means less immediate suck for longer meaning more suck overall but this depends on how intense the transformation feels. Realism/killjoy in mind, let's assume more intense=more suck always. So: slow, smooth transformations might be ideal: it would give you plenty of time to adjust with little in-the-moment suck while fast, intense would be worse both ways.

Environment also skews it, though. Slower means time to adjust but also time for denial and for other people to think up potentially-bad opinions, preconceptions, or stereotypes, both meaning more suck separate from the transformation's actual smoothness. Contrarily, a fast transformation would mean you and everybody else being forced to acknowledge the genderswap NOW, meaning at least a little suck and potentially a whole lot more if it happens at a really fucking bad time like the middle of your shift at work. Even best case w/ a willing, ready participant & smooth, fast transformation still means having to get used to things in less time, though w/ best case: forcing the world to acknowledge it as magical instead of conventional gender reassignment could be worth it b/c, as a misconception, that's a the big source of potential suck for a slower transformation..

That's all I can think of right now that I can actually go into detail on: obviously, the person's personality and how they react affects theoretical suck, as does the reaction of society at large and up close but that's all way too variable for me to expand on.

P.S. Since it happens to be in two of my images, adding pregnancy to the equation would realistically add a LOT of suck to the equation if it happened during the transitionary period. Afterwards? Well, it's actually my fetish, meaning I've done a bit of reading, and humans have it rough. I'm only accounting for it in the transition, though, because, well, women go through this shit all the time so it's not really fair to extend it past that.
>>
>>6805569
>People are complicated and good at adapting.
Some people are actually very stubborn and won't change, it's not denial, it's acknowledging the new situation and refusing to adapt.
>>
File: 1459877324581.jpg (948 KB, 1482x1754) Image search: [Google]
1459877324581.jpg
948 KB, 1482x1754
This is the thing that gets me about globalized fetishes - not that there's anything inherently wrong with them, but more that so few people seem to think about what the realistic implications would be if you're suddenly transforming every reproductive-aged female on the planet into lactating cowgirls or something.

That stuff can be hot, but I like to think around the corners of how that stuff would really work when applied to real life.
>>
File: 1418195170316.gif (3 MB, 300x169) Image search: [Google]
1418195170316.gif
3 MB, 300x169
>>6806730
Certainly, yeah, and I did address that a little at the end of my third post. Stuff like that is really such a wildcard that I can't do much to account for it. It IS a big part of why I never specified any length for the transitionary period, though; jow much time it would take for any given person to adjust is highly dependent on not only the person in question but also a ton of external factors but I figure most people WOULD get used to it eventually. Humans CAN adapt even if we may choose not to and, honestly, this is one case where adding realism could even be a good thing since A: unlike fiction where therapy only exists if it serves the plot(so it usually just doesn't exist), we do have some familiarity with Gender Identity issues IRL and, especially because B: investigations would bring the full-genderswap and weird, magical shenanigans to light pretty damned quickly, getting professional help would definitely be an option.

At that point, if they chose not to? Well, sucks for them but in the end, dealing with a situation by choosing not to deal with it is still kinda dealing with it and, I mean, whatever makes you feel better. Besides, that's hardly an issue unique to magical genderswap. I guess, then, you could say that adding realism makes it more like any other issue people face IRL: not everyone would deal with it equally well but most would make it out okay in the end.
>>
>>6804467
>>6804536
I wish I knew what the text in Toyogub's images said, nobody ever translated em though.
>>
File: 122.jpg (949 KB, 1055x1490) Image search: [Google]
122.jpg
949 KB, 1055x1490
>>6804574
Humans are not designed to be giant. If you look up the world's tallest humans(8ft), you see that most of them have issues, such as not being able to stand up(they also tend to die young). This is because of the square-cube law. Basically, an 8-foot person will have 8 times the volume compared to a similarly proportioned 4-foot person(doing easy math here). The bones are bigger, but not enough for the weight, so they end up failing.

In other words, if you're giant, your skeleton will fail you.
>>
>>6808265
As someone who stand 6'5", I'm at the upper end of the 'safe' height scale. Even at 6'5" I suffer from severe knee, back, spine, heart, and liver problems related to me size. I've had circulation problems since I was a teen. While being tall has advantages, there are pretty steep prices to pay in the constant pain and medical bills.
>>
>>6808155
Realistically, people have very different ways to respond, most would adapt slowly, only a few would adapt right or never adapt. We must also think about other people will react to any transformation, will they still accept the person or will reject reject or even harm her?
>>
what should be the realist reaction of a woman becoming a futa?
>>
>>6810619
Becoming one? Shock, confusion, terror, and most likely, some VERY urgently scheduled removal surgery. More horror and more expensive surgery if it wasn't a herm-type futa but there'd probably be some odd lingering side effects either way since for the herm type, they'd still technically be one and for the stu--*cough* other type, human hormones are very specifically programmed NOT to work that way.

But while we're on the topic of it, what I personally find more interesting if we're talking about adding realism to futa is the subject of testicles. I personally don't like them mostly because I'm only into the hermaphroditism and that's both less likely and harder to tell if there's balls in the way but while you could toss around some realistic biology debate about that, it's not what I want to talk about right now. See, the OTHER reason I don't much like them because of what this thread's mostly been about: realistic consequences and downsides to a fetish otherwise played straight. In this case, whenever I try to imagine a futa with balls being penetrated, especially in the vagina, the image that comes into my head is nothing more than some very bruised and brutalized testicles.
>>
>>6813053
i wanted you to say glee, because that is how i'd feel ;_;
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 2100x2700) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 2100x2700
Elasticity - wouldn't ever, ever, ever work. Conservation of mass, the way muscles work, tensile strength....it would all fail. You wouldn't be able to do anything.

But fuck it. Magic makes it work.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.