[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Slavery
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /d/ - Hentai/Alternative

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 99
File: cg17.jpg (856 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
cg17.jpg
856 KB, 1280x1024
previous >>6693521
>>
Some discussion prompts:

1. What's your gender?
2. Do you want to be a slave or an owner?
3. What gender would you want your slave(s)/owner to be?
4. Harem or individual slave?
5. What about this fetish appeals to you?
>>
>>
>>
>>
File: 118831193315.jpg (95 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
118831193315.jpg
95 KB, 800x600
>>
File: 121675458459.jpg (39 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
121675458459.jpg
39 KB, 640x480
>>
File: 1378654574282.jpg (136 KB, 769x1100) Image search: [Google]
1378654574282.jpg
136 KB, 769x1100
>>
File: 1231367091864.jpg (132 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1231367091864.jpg
132 KB, 800x600
>>
File: 1456358375302.jpg (359 KB, 2128x3015) Image search: [Google]
1456358375302.jpg
359 KB, 2128x3015
>>6789187
1. Trans female (mtf)
2. be a slave. (really just a pet, but close enough)
3. prefer a female owner, but not too picky
4. id prefer being an individual slave, but could live with maybe one other
5. i love the feeling of belonging to someone else. feeling like im less than them, and that they are protecting me, even if it is for selfish reasons. there i guess would be more, but thats the basic gist
>>
File: 1340761705842.jpg (120 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1340761705842.jpg
120 KB, 800x600
>>
File: 1458320880268.jpg (769 KB, 741x1228) Image search: [Google]
1458320880268.jpg
769 KB, 741x1228
1. Male (though MtF who hasn't transitioned yet)
2. Owner. I'm happy with the thought of being submissive, but I can never resist the thought of owning a slave.
3. Female. Very feminine/womanly traps/MtF are fine, but I'd love something I can impregnate.
4. Definitely a harem, competing for my affection.
5. Extreme objectification; That is to say, caring for them humanely, but never acknowledging them as anything other than a tool for my amusement. Unless they truly earn my favor, they have as many rights and freedoms as my smart phone. I love the thought of showing off my sexiest slaves to friends and landing in conversations like "You like this one? It's one of my favorites, the last owner was clearing his stock and I just picked it up on the way home." Their helpless dependence on my happiness to ensure their survival and well-being is also a plus.
>>
1.)Male
2.)Owner
3.)Female
4.)Yes (Either is fine, although anything more than 3 or so, would realistically get out of hand as far as what i'd be able to personally enjoy.)
5.)Pretty much everything. I love the idea of having a girl submit to me, for my smallest desires, to outrank her greatest. I'd enjoy the power I have over her, Humiliation her, User her for my own pleasure and ignoring hers, punishing her and training her to act less like another person and more like a toy for me to use. I'd enjoy owning her, using her, hurting her, humiliating, tormenting , comforting, loving. There really isn't an aspect that doesn't appeal to me. Among my life asperations, having a master/slave relationship is in my top 3.
>>
>>6789848
question for you. lets say you have a harem of slaves competing for your affection. what would you do if one got upset and stopped trying to fight for your attention because they felt too bad about not getting it? just wondering, it is probably what i would do in a situation like that, which is why i couldnt do a harem type thing. but just curious on your thoughts.
>>
>>6789876
Not them, but I guess what I'd do is say that you now have to be the underling of one of the existing slaves in addition to my slave, at least until you've proven you're as worthy as the others.
That way you'd get attention from whichever slave I decided to reward, but it would appear that I was rewarding one of the obedient slaves, rather than you so the other slaves would still be incentivised.

Although I'm a sub-leaning switch so I never really considered having anything like that before.
>>
>>6789187
1. Female
2. Slav
3. Male or female.
4. Harem.
5. I find it sexy.
>>
File: 1394893908539.jpg (959 KB, 1200x927) Image search: [Google]
1394893908539.jpg
959 KB, 1200x927
>>
File: 1454247679411.png (520 KB, 607x900) Image search: [Google]
1454247679411.png
520 KB, 607x900
>>6789187

1. Female
2. Slave
3. Males or females, really.
4. Both sound like a good time desu.
5. I just like the feeling of hopelessness, that a master controls every part of life so that a slave's only concern is to please, and the eventual Stockholm syndrome.
>>
>>6789187
1. Male
2. Yes
3. Female
4. Individual
5. The sense of emotional connection between unequals. Love for someone who you are profoundly superior to, or for whom someone is profoundly superior to you. It's a kind of love that's taboo in modern society: any romantic relationship where one party has authority over the other, no matter the if it's because of unequal gender roles, difference in age, difference in social status like teacher/student (even if the student is legal), it's all taboo. And when relationships like that ARE permitted, equality suddenly has to be reached or otherwise REEEEEE THAT'S BADWRONGFUN

It's so engrained in our culture that the very concept of submission to a loved one is abhorrent to us UNLESS it's our fetish. Vanilla women feel the need to say things like, "Okay, so I like being dominated in bed, but that doesn't make me any less of a feminist!" Something has gone wrong when the notion of a consensual power exchange is that far out of the question. For me, and I think for a lot of people, this sort of thing is more than just a fetish thing; it's as if the fetish facilitates something else.

I guess it's less slavery in particular for me and more just generic d/s, but the fantasy of owning someone (or being owned) is pretty much the ultimate form of that.
>>
File: 1326711365033.jpg (2 MB, 2000x1680) Image search: [Google]
1326711365033.jpg
2 MB, 2000x1680
>>
So in the fantasy environment how do you see yourselves acquiring slaves/being acquired as a slave.
Kidnapping? Breederfarms? Just being destitute enough that you're desperate to do anything for food and shelter? Auctions?
And if auction what led to you being auctioned in the first place?
>>
File: TSqvwF6.jpg (177 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
TSqvwF6.jpg
177 KB, 1200x1600
>>6791141
id love to have it so i was like... some sort of fighter or soldier, fighting against the enemy, and i managed to get captured by a high ranking official. then, that official (preferably a woman) would make me her new pet slave. treating me better than my fellow whatever, but still seeing me as less than her, and treating me as such

>>6789491
i was this anon
>>
>>6789187
1. Female
2. Slave, but owner has came back in a few fantasies
3. Female owner (and slave for the rest)
4. Individual slave, like a personal slave to a young, rich mistress
5. It's ground for so much good stories

>>6791141
There are several scenarios I have in mind, actually.They are a little long to explain so sorry in advance, but I really want to explain exactly how they play. Some of them:

1. In a medieval universe. I'm a young beggar who got caught trying to steal food because I was very hungry. I am to be put in the pillory for two days and sent to prison for two years after that. While I'm in the pillory, facing the crowd, a sign hanging around my neck with "Thief" written on it, a rich young lady of noble blood come see me and asks me why I'm here. I explain the circumstances to her and she continues talking and asking me questions. She is very polite and respectful, and I'm intimidated and confused. She then explains that she can make arrangements with the guards and instead of two years in prison, I can spend three months as her personal maid in her family's manor. She tells me that it is less harsh of a punishment for trying to survive and it will teach me the value of hard work. But I still have to spend two days in the pillory. I accept, and after two days of being insulted and having rotten fruits thrown at me, the guards take me to her home. Here, the work is long but I work hard to not disappoint her. She teaches me to open up and about love, and I actually like being at her service, even if I am still more or less a prisoner.

This is getting far too long than I have anticipated so I'm gonna stop here but I have a lot of different planned out, very specific stories that I love to see myself in.
>>
>>6789491
I'm in the exact same boat (mtf prefer to be a slave etc. and petplay is my number 1) but I'm not opposed to owning at all. would you be willing to post contact info? just to talk a little. see how we like each other.
>>
File: fd25_by_erikson1-d827jtv[1].jpg (149 KB, 1024x705) Image search: [Google]
fd25_by_erikson1-d827jtv[1].jpg
149 KB, 1024x705
>>6791789
Is the maid stuff just cleaning and cooking, or is thee other stuff thrown in there too, and does she change once she becomes your Mistress or is she the same as when she propositioned you.

>>6791169
Wnd what happens to the rest of your old group then, are they all culled like in ancient wars like the Iliad, are they kept for entertainment purposes like gladiators in Rome, or transported somewhere or other as sources of hard labour?
>>
>>6783140
>Completely agree if my master isn't dressing me in the skimpiest or most useless clothing possible. I'd start to worry why they even bought me to start with.
I'd buy for safekeeping, to prevent unsavory charlatans from owning and doing lewd things to cute girls.
>>
>>6789187
>Female
>Slave
>Male
>Individual
>Being owned, controlled
>>
>>6697515
Well, I'm not a professional editor at a publisher but I'll give you my opinion.
I expected drama between the two, but it the overarching plot seemed more like an excuse for sex between them two, rather than a more serious relationship between the two of them.
It also lacks a lot in world building and background.
How was the protagonist childhood? What is his drive? How was the relationship between protagonist and his childhood friend before the story? How does she deal with it?
What started the initiative?

Focus less on sex and focus more on the dynamic between the protagonist and his childhood friend for now.
>>
>>6789187
>1. What's your gender?
Male
>2. Do you want to be a slave or an owner?
bf
>3. What gender would you want your slave(s)/owner to be?
Female
>4. Harem or individual slave?
Individual
>5. What about this fetish appeals to you?
>tfw no gf
>>
>>6791834
sure, if you wanna add me on kik, kaytmayy, ill give you my skype and we can chat :3
>>
>>6791974
i dont know, never really put much thought into it. but i guess just culled, or most of them fought to the death defending their home.
>>
File: 1200854227157.jpg (56 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1200854227157.jpg
56 KB, 800x600
>>6789187
1. Male
2. Owner
3. Female
4. Both are appealing, but I lean towards one slave. A harem would have to either be very small (2 or 3) or be led by a favorite/head girl who would be closer to me than the others.
5. Having someone who will submit to my every whim is a pretty thrilling concept by itself, but it's also about the relationship. The slave is my possession, but a possession who's primary purpose is companionship. Like a pet.

Intimacy and affection between people in an extremely unequal power dynamic is just interesting to me. Even in a non-erotic context. I've read an embarrassing large number of Animorphs fanfics about yeerks and their hosts.

>>6791141
I usually imagine she was already enslaved before I took possession of her. I purchase her at an auction, or possibly receive her as a gift or prize. The important thing is that she's legally my property. The details of how she became a slave in the first place vary from fantasy to fantasy.
>>
>>6791974
Maid duty is mainly cleaning, cooking, but also serving meals and assist in other works. And the mistress does stays the same after the beginning of my sentence, she stays nice and polite and tries make me a better person.
>>
>>6789187
1.Male
2.Owner
3.All Female, not really into traps.
4.Harem, maybe 17 or 24 of them
5. Sleeping a big old pile of gals really appeals to me. Bringing them all into the middle of the bed and being able to grap, grope, lick, shag, and lay ontop of at the same time. Maybe a big old comfy bed, probably pink for the gals.
Not really into any Hardcore BDSM or torture play but I'd image having a guy constantly waking you up with your cock and laying ontop of you all night could hurt a bit.
>>
oh great, a thinly disguised hookup thread
go to /soc/ for christ sake
>>
File: 1437680671162.jpg (350 KB, 1269x1800) Image search: [Google]
1437680671162.jpg
350 KB, 1269x1800
>>
>>6791141
Depends a lot on setting.

Fantasy - For fantasy worlds I like most slaves being spoils of war, or otherwise forcefully captured. It's particularly delicious to picture women of power (royal, priestess, etc.) being taken and sold at market, or kept as a trophy by their conqueror. Being forced to adjust to their new position in life.

Modern - I have a hard time imaging a world anything like ours accepting legal sex slavery, unless it has at least a thin veneer of being consensual. So basically sexual indentured servitude. A binding contract in which someone sells themselves to a particular owner for set period of time. The payment is put in an escrow account, available to the servant upon complication of the contract.

Sci-fi - Slaves could be artificial beings created to be used. Life-like robots, or even artificial organics (like replicants or Cylon "skin jobs"). They're fully sentient, but designed to be deeply submissive. Few people see anything wrong with owning them because they have no desire to be free.
>>
>>6791983
>>
File: 1426545673733.jpg (188 KB, 747x1811) Image search: [Google]
1426545673733.jpg
188 KB, 747x1811
>>6792701
>Not posting the full version
>>
File: vlcsnap-2014-09-27-00h17m10s228.png (787 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2014-09-27-00h17m10s228.png
787 KB, 1280x720
>>
>>6791974
Sauce please! Fap to FE all the time, never seen that pic.
>>
>>6792907
It's in google search and the filename, but here you go anyway
http://erikson1.deviantart.com/art/fd21-487440705
>>
There was a slavery writefagotry list in the old Slavery Threads. Did someone add something new to it?

The last time we had slavery threads they went up to series XI i think

And in regards to people with a fantasy to being sold. One thing you should remember, if you are doing this in a vaguely contemporary setting is that your healthy body is probably worth a lot more in pieces at retail value. Even without being slaughtered in a organ farm, pieces of liver, bone marrow, one of the paired internal organs, hair, skin etc could be harvested and still let a person live to serve various tasks.

Then there is the very simple fact that even if you cost somewhere around a few tens of thousand to a few hundred thousand dollars if put in a brothel the investment in the slave would be recuperated in around +/- a year discounting food, housing and maintenance.
Slaves would of course drop the cost of transnational sex if prostitution is legal, once they totally drive free prostitutes out of business.

So if you are not bought to be a live in maid and fucktoy to someone, but are bought as a financial investment, well, your body will be actually treated like industrial livestock for exploitation, either for parts or use.

Just some things to consider. You would need some very protective legal framework, one that is extremely effective at squashing illegal slavery and illegal use/exploitation of slaves and the enforcement arm to actually ensure said code is followed and transgressors are swiftly dissuaded.

Else every time you are up for auction you have a good chance of eventual death (or immediate death in case you are bought for spare parts or by a cannibal), industrial exploitation of your body or getting used as a living appliance by a master who might enact some of your fantasies or again might treat you as a roomba-cum-fleshlight.

Anyway, those are some of my issues with people with a fantasy to be auctioned, or sold to someone who can resell you. Major direct risks.
>>
>>6792764
So he's a master chef and needed a taster for his fancy meals?
>>
>>6789187
1. What's your gender? Male
2. Do you want to be a slave or an owner? Slave
3. What gender would you want your slave(s)/owner to be? Woman
4. Harem or individual slave? Individual
5. What about this fetish appeals to you? I'm into femdom in general, being a slave of a woman count in. I don't know if I need to extend...
>>
1. Female
2. Slave
3. Preferably male but any would work
4. Depends. I love the idea of being a rentable toy, so a harem would mean further objectification and lower 'status'. Individual though means more fucking, possibly more personal attention to what makes me squirm if my owner was a bit sadistic...and it would be essential in a more affectionate pet-like situation.
5. The feeling of being owned, used for someone else's pleasure, objectified, humiliated, dehumanized etc really turns me on. Also things like bondage, overstimulation, and the idea of putting a heavy sexual strain on someone for the owner's entertainment are common, which are all things I like.
>>
1. male
2. owner/trainer
3. female (mostly)
4. hamer with tiers, there should be headmaid (almost assistant) with more power that any other slave, but in exchange she is experienced with every sex scenario but virgin (forever or degraded to lowest tier), 2nd tier are personal maids (a premium quality), lower are slave trained to sexual work and to sell - harem must earn for it self
5. dummo, almost every thing from pure sexual desire to deep relation master-slave
>>
>>6793302
I prefer a post-scarcity approach to slavery. A society where food, water, housing and all the necessities of commerce are approachable and inexpensive or free. And as such, with robots taking most all the labor market, humanity's need for itself has dropped drastically. Humanity and its tools begin to merge, and the expanse of stars drops any real legal ramifications beyond the laws of one planet or another. Humans, or what is left of them, live as digital cores in bodies of flesh, able to switch and trade as needed.

Where planetary wealths are traded, and contracts have no legal reprucussions, ownership of a person's 'soul' becomes collateral, as few have much else to trade that would have ANY worth. While 'Souls' can be augmented forcibly to inject slave personalities, this can often lead to incompatible software with new shells, and even risk total cerebral loss. The rarer and more expensive souls are those who have changed via training, or better yet willingly become Slave personalities.

A slave soul can be used to power and live as factories, ships, great weapons, but all are built for service, so often they are extracted from a Master's hub into any shell of his choosing. The Soul is unaffected by shell destruction, and always returns to the more durable Soul Core, so any and all play is allowed. The majority of human are Slave Souls, owned by either owners, great shipMasters, or by organics, 'children', (relative to the immortal augments) who have no ascended to augment level, those born naturally.

I dream of nearlight wandering, an immortal captain on a ship of Slaves, spending eons loving souls of a million million bodies, a devoted crew that shares my dream of a neverending vast galaxy of treasures.
>>
>>6792764
I am amazed by amount of effort he put into getting himself loving daughteru
>>
>>6789187
1.Male
2.Owner
3.female
4.Harem
5. That I have a bunch of women that do domestic duties which I can dress them up in nice/cute clothing.
Also I bet they'll eventually grow dependent to me which will turn to love somewhat.
>>
>>6789198
where is this from? i know i've seen it somewhere...
>>
>>6793626
https://vndb.org/v5215
I suppose you've seen it from the old animated video
>>
File: slaveauction2.png (249 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
slaveauction2.png
249 KB, 1366x768
The brown haired people are mother/son

vocaloids are vocaloids lol
>>
File: slaveauction2erect.png (251 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
slaveauction2erect.png
251 KB, 1366x768
>>6794354
>>
>>6793500
>The rarer and more expensive souls are those who have changed via training, or better yet willingly become Slave personalities.
If these "souls" are software, how do any of them retain value? What prevents unlimited copying and sharing of the desirable ones?
>>
>>6789848
>impregnate

m8...
>>
File: 1460267551563.png (2 MB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1460267551563.png
2 MB, 1024x768
>>6794357
>>6794354

Dammit what's this game called again?!
>>
>>6794692
Battletoads.
>>
>>6794692
Could anyone be so kind to /u/ here and remove the dick in this pic...

I would do it myself but I am shit.
>>
>>6794692
k-kisekae 2
>>
>>6789187
>1. What's your gender? Male
>2. Do you want to be a slave or an owner? Owner
>3. What gender would you want your slave(s)/owner to be? Futanari and Female
>4. Harem or individual slave? Harem (but not too many)
>5. What about this fetish appeals to you? The Slavemaker (3.5) game broke me into it

>>6792822 This Elf is a QT
>>
File: 1406715194252.png (459 KB, 995x713) Image search: [Google]
1406715194252.png
459 KB, 995x713
>>6794659
re-read dingus
>Very feminine/womanly traps/MtF are fine, but I'd love something I can impregnate.
>Very feminine/womanly traps/MtF are fine, but
>but
>>
>>6795161
>mtf
>impregnating

m8....
>>
>>6795183
>trolling on /d/

m80....
>>
>>6795195
The entire point of you being mtf is that you would rather be impregnated than impregnate.

It's your life m8, but when a pig rolls in shit I have every right to point out it rolls in shit.
>>
>>6789187
1. I'm a big slave
2. FOR YOU
3. A big guy for me
4. I don't get to bring friends
5. Getting caught was part of my plan
>>
>>6795446

Hmmm. But what if your friends tried to save you, and ended up getting caught too? I'd certainly fomd some delisious irony there...
>>
>>6795546
>judging my fantasy

Do you feel in charge?
>>
>>6795602

I am a dom, so yes. I generally do feel in charge. That said, I'm also genuinly curious as to the extants of this fantasy.
>>
>>6794534
You can't move a file while in use, and Souls are by nature in use at all times. It'd be like moving an entire hard-drive to another while all its programs were in use, the files would either have to be moved one by one, meaning days or weeks of constant transfer of multiple gigabyte traits and memories, all while the subject is making more memories, that the process is too rare and too tedious to perform or create a pirate market. Of course, this is for technologically unaltered slaves.

Altered slaves have already been jailbroken to access and strip various interconnected personality traits, resulting in a sloppy, but functional code. These mean the core of the processes can be copied, but they carry the breaking and shutting down problems of their originals, confounding their poor value.

Copying a Unaltered Soul is no simple task, and while it can be done as a gift for emissaries or kings, to offer a cure copy of a Slave for their harem, it's hardly a marketable process, when humans can just cook up new people to alter.
>>
>>6795717
So, you're asking him what the next step in his plan is?
>>
>>6789187
1. Male
2. Owner.
3. Not picky, would prefer a couple of females for objectification reasons
4. Either's fine. I just don't want to have too many slaves, otherwise the more morally righteous come after you or you start racking up a food bill.
5. the idea of breaking someone's will to serve me and only me is intensely arousing.
>>
File: 1368229282391.jpg (146 KB, 719x1000) Image search: [Google]
1368229282391.jpg
146 KB, 719x1000
>>6795774
I don't see why they couldn't just be turned off for the copying process. But it's your fantasy.
>>
>>6789187
1. Male
2. Owner [spoiler] to be honest I'm already one - 2 years bdsm relationship here[/spoiler]
3. Female
4. Rather individual slave or two so the prime slave could dominate to
5. Care'n'control m8
>>
File: 1211151681138.jpg (190 KB, 700x550) Image search: [Google]
1211151681138.jpg
190 KB, 700x550
I've actually had an interesting slavery story idea if anyone was interested.

Immortality, and with it eternal youth, have been sought after by many for centuries. But it's sudden arrival came at the most unexpected of costs.

Not in the making of the serum that removed the cellular protein limiters of the human body, which also enhanced normal healing to the point where even amputated limbs could regrow with enough time. Nor in the almost monopolized use by the rich and powerful, even though the serum was amazingly cheap in it's production. It wasn't even in the fact that those who took the serum became sterile and became more and more beautiful with each passing day!

The cost... ended up being the freedom and rights of the user. A few years after the serum entered circulation a famous, beautiful starlet was kidnapped and help captive for years.

When she was finally rescued and the kidnappers put on trial, it was revealed that she had been given the immortality serum as a point in the defense's case. So followed the narrative, the truest injury in a person's captivity is the time they are forced to spend with their captors against their will... but SHE as an immortal would always have more time!

Any other time this would be laughed out of the courtroom... but the fear of death in the general population had grown into a seething hatred of those who had the ultimate treasure and refused to share it.

The kidnappers ultimately went free, and in time a new equation entered the hearts and minds of the world's people... immortals *weren't* people anymore. People DIE.

And since they weren't people anymore, they had no rights. Hundreds were captured before they could use their resources to escape into hiding.

Decades have passed, the immortal slave trade is alive and thriving, even though use of the serum is outlawed. But, if no one can prove you were infused against your will...well...
>>
>>6796162
I do love this idea, I would love to see a story of a rich girl (Or even Tranny male) whom took the potion and her dad sells her to a slave trader.
>>
>>6796215
A girl gets given the serum by her boyfriend, wanting to give her the gift of immortality even at the cost of eternal slavery.

At first she hates him for it, but she's his slave now, so that only gets her punished.
>>
>>6791789
Post the rest of your fantasies. Use as many posts as you need.
>>
>>6796605
You sure ? I might clog the thread with all of it. They are very specific and there is A LOT of them.
>>
>>6796636
Yes I'm sure! If you're not, use pastebin.
>>
>>6796660
You know, most of them are specific and long enough to be full stories. So I'm jsut gonna create an AO3 account and write my shit there. Could be good practice for my writefaggotry too. And I won't fllod the thread.
>>
>>6796730
I don't know what AO3 is, but I started writing scenarios from my fetishes and decided to make an Flist account to host them and potentially lead to RP.
>>
>>6796748
Another one of them if you want.
In a medieval/fantasy universe again. I am a young princess of a small but militarily reputed nation, and a great warrior. I also have a lover who I love more than anything. One day, another country invades us and takes a lot of prisoners, including me and my lover. The army brings me back to their country in a yoke, forced to walk beside them, and once I'm there, the young princess of this country brings me to her and explains to me that besides the invasion, she wants to humiliate me and make me her servant. I start to protest but she explains that they have my lover prisoner and if I disobey one little order, one tiny demand, or if I show one hint of rebellion, they will torture her brutally, and then kill her. I am horrified by that and reluctantly comply. She dresses me in harem veils and keeps me as a servant afterwards. She orders me to serve her wine and food in presence of guests, dance for her, or sleep with her. I am absolutely furious at what she does to me, and she likes that, putting on a smug smile everytime she orders me around. She loves that angry look I try to keep hidden and how well it goes with all the tasks I do anyway. A proud warrior reduced to a simple slave.
This fantasy extends with her ordering me to do increasingly embarrassing things, and defiance ending in her forcing me to watch my lover getting one finger cut off, telling me that this was just a warning for future behavior.
This one is maybe a little dark but I just love imagining the details (and the hatefuck).
>>
Finally the /slavery/ thread is back. What happened to the old stories?
>>
1: Tgirl
2: Slave
3: Male
4: Both is good. One master and a few sisters to share him with would be fun, but having alone time with my master would let me prove my worth as a fucktoy to him.
5: I am really stupidly submissive, and to be perfectly honest, I would leave my entire life behind to go be a sex slave. I'd forget my family, friends, lovers, myself, everything. The only thing that would matter is my master's pleasure, and how well my body can deliver that pleasure to him.
>>
File: 1186075334504.jpg (53 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1186075334504.jpg
53 KB, 640x480
>>6796162
This idea gets really interesting if you take the setting a century or two forward. When there are immortal slaves who are older than any free person. Some would have embraced their slavery, learning to enjoy a endless life of complete submission and freedom from responsibility. Others might wield a great deal of influence over their owners, by acting as wise advisors.
>>
>>6796846
Here's the most recent version of the Pastebin links I could find, but they're from a year ago.

>The Preacher's New Wife: http://pastebin.com/KQFeWBP8

>Griz and Scarlet:
Part 1 (>>6098130 ) http://pastebin.com/T4DEpy18
Part 2 (>>6109060 ) http://pastebin.com/PCTKSeih
Part 3 (>>6101896 ) http://pastebin.com/smmDTew0

>Enslaved Goddesses (Pharaza’s stuff) (from >>6128148):
A Day In The Life (rehosted) (>>6137320) http://pastebin.com/Zxq6jVch
The perks of property (>>6140479) http://pastebin.com/DYMfw3vq
Fertility: A practical study (>>6172113) http://pastebin.com/n9rXe76J

>A1386G/Marie-verse:
>Main A1386G Series:
Pt 1: http://pastebin.com/Kmj7MVcW
Pt 2: http://pastebin.com/cjQXnstC
Pt 3: http://pastebin.com/YFdxsQCY
Pt 4: http://pastebin.com/EhxRfdWf
Pt 5: http://pastebin.com/bWHGCwPv
>Side Materials and Flash Forwards for A1386G:
An encounter with A1386E: http://pastebin.com/mjRLDUcn
A1386G Side Story #1 Jimmy makes a Special Friend: http://pastebin.com/eA1iXSXp
A1386G Side Story #2 Katerina’s First Day: http://pastebin.com/uef0GjY1
>>
File: 1461710624080.jpg (39 KB, 500x514) Image search: [Google]
1461710624080.jpg
39 KB, 500x514
>>6789099
>>6789187
1 Female
2 Slave
3 Female, but Resigned to male owner, hoping theyre feminine.
4 as a lesbian having a sister slave would be ideal if my owner was a man, but I could get by easily with just a solitary slavery to my owner. I like the idea of other slaves and don't get jealous easy, but theres still complicating factors and I dont want the relationship to dry up
5. humiliation, subjugation, opression. A weight is on my shoulders that wont go away and it feels good as it is horrifying and awful. the topic is almost like an addiction, and even contemplating in vivid details scenarios can be too much for me.

If anyone knows where this image is from, I'd love to know, thick collars like this are my favorite.
>>
>>6790489
Stockholm syndrome is magic.
You have to be a good girl.

>>6791141
Kidnapped by someone I know, even if in the fantasy theyre a person I made up or something, then held against my will entirely.
>>
>>6797144

Is there sauce on that image.

>>6797103

I still have the pastebin links for my writings.
>>
File: 1415956311637.png (690 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1415956311637.png
690 KB, 800x600
>>6796805
>Warrior princess turned into enemy princess' plaything
>Defiant, but has to obey
Yum
>>
File: 1325291790903.jpg (427 KB, 1200x1697) Image search: [Google]
1325291790903.jpg
427 KB, 1200x1697
>>6797161
>I still have the pastebin links for my writings.
Post them.
>>
File: 1453982934515.jpg (311 KB, 600x1352) Image search: [Google]
1453982934515.jpg
311 KB, 600x1352
>>6789187
1. Male (Or MtF. I'm not trans, but if I were a slave, I'd rather serve as a girl)
2. Slave, 100%
3. I don't actually care about this one. I'd be content with either.
4. Harems are cool, especially with a competitive dynamic. But I could live with either one.
5. My fetish is simply control, and I'm total submissive on top of it. All of my favorite fantasies have me under somebody else's control in every regard. What to wear, what to eat, when/how/what chores I do, how to speak and think, and so forth. All of my decisions are (for better or worse) made for me, and all of my effort goes completely to fulfilling my directives and making my owner happy.

Something like that, at least. I just fetishize having all agency forcibly stripped from me and having no choice but to serve.
>>
>>6797161
I'm looking to find out myself
>>
>>6797168
I really really like this scenario
>>
>>6796805
I'd love to hear some more details. What else does she do to humiliate you? Do you ever fantasize about eventually turning the tables on her?
>>
>>6797756
Well, it starts from serving wine and food, then ordered to clean around like a common maid, but she then orders me to dance for her, to sleep with her. She makes me learn to serve with the other slaves. Then, she decides to make me wear the yoke again and parades me in the streets, naked. Later, she orders me to work in a brothel for a while, which I absolutely refuse untile she reminds me of my lover, still prisoner somewhere. I eventually do it. She dresses me in skimpy clothes that look like my old armor and makes me use my real name, thinking people would love to fuck the warrior princess from the proud nation. And she's right, I am very popular, and I hate it, because most of my "clients" are men, and I'm more fond of loving girls, although I get some female clients sometimes, which I hate too anyway. But I still have to obey to protect my lover. Of course, I would love to get out of this and I spend every minute of my free time thinking about a plan to escape, capture the princess, and make her pay tenfold. She gets increasignly abusive because she loves seeing how far I'm willing to go to protect my lover, eveni if it is very clear I don't want to do this. She makes me dance for her guests, or make me serve her naked, brands her symbol on me as a sign of ownership.
I eventually get enough and refuse to obey her, hoping she is bluffing. She then brings my lover from her prison ties me up, forcing me to watch as she cuts off one of my lover's finger with a knife. When she is done, she tells me that this was just a warning and that it will be much, much worse next time.
Her abuse continues and she makes me do even more humiliating things, and I obey to protect my lover.
>>
>>6789187
>Male
>Slave
>Female
>Individual
>I guess not being in control... being pushed to limits of what I would be comfortable doing... I can be pretty submisive...
>>
File: 1291688683599.png (606 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1291688683599.png
606 KB, 800x600
>>6797829
Very hot.

>Of course, I would love to get out of this and I spend every minute of my free time thinking about a plan to escape, capture the princess, and make her pay tenfold.
Do you ever take the story to a point where you manage to rescue your lover and actually do this? Or do you leave it off with you still forced to be her toy?
>>
Harem hierarchy is one aspect of this fetish I find strangely appealing. It's weird because I'm a Dom, so this is mostly about what would be happening when I'm not there to see it. This is assuming a wealthy master, who can afford to collect more sex slaves than he can actually use on a daily basis.

>Mistress of the Harem
Only one slave can hold this position at a time. She manages the harem. Assigning chores, dealing with disputes between girls, disciplining them, etc. Within the harem her authority is second only to the master himself. Even out in the world she can sometimes speak on his behalf, almost like a wife. Though she should be careful not to forget she is still a slave, lest she receive a humiliating reminder.

The mistress will have access to a large wardrobe, and may dress however she chooses. She will often look indistinguishable from a free woman, save for her collar. She will still be very mindful of her master's preferences when choosing outfits.

Some masters will keep the same harem mistress permanently, out of love, respect, or simply a desire for stability. Others are fickle, frequently choosing a new favorite to take the position. The later can lead to fierce competition between slaves you think they have a chance at being on top.

>Mistress' Lieutenants
This position will only exist in fairly large harems. These girls are chosen by the harem mistress to assist her in managing the others. They have essentially the same power over lessor slaves as the mistress does, save that they must answer to her. For minor offenses they will usually carry out punishments themselves, without bothering the mistress. They may be gifted with a few pieces of clothing from the mistress' wardrobe, but not enough for a complete outfit.
>>
File: 1440362336772.jpg (143 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1440362336772.jpg
143 KB, 800x600
>>6797868
>Common Slaves
These are the normal slaves that make up the majority of the harem. Unless the harem is very small, most of them will only get occasional chances to serve the master directly. The rest of the time, their work consists of domestic chores and training to be more pleasing. The exact nature of their clothing will depend on the master's tastes, but it will always be something more revealing than any self-respecting free woman would wear.

>Harem Bitches
This is the lowest rung on the totem pole. There usually won't be very many of them, often just one. They are essentially slaves to the other slaves. Their main job is to provide sexual services to the other slaves, helping keep their libidos active when they're not being used by the master. Their unspoken secondary purpose is to give the other slaves someone to feel superior too. Which is good for morale. They're usually kept completely naked save for their collars, and possibly some ornamentation.

A slave might be put in this position temporarily as a punishment. They might also be chosen because they seem particularly well suited to the task. A lesbian slave owned by a male master is likely to end up in this role.
>>
File: doubery penetratooo.jpg (371 KB, 1200x1697) Image search: [Google]
doubery penetratooo.jpg
371 KB, 1200x1697
>>6789099

1. Male.
2. Slave. Any sort of pet would be fine too. I would like to try being an owner.
3. Female [fetish would be spider or other insect like Oviposition]
4. Individual.
5.Just the whole thing of someone being in control of you. Its a bit hard when your 190 tall though. Im not /fit/ but im not overweight either

Do you /d/generates often roleplay / how did you get this fetish? I got it some years ago now roleplaying and having to sell myself somehow. Had to say master to everyone.Rock hard insta. went on from there Also maid rpgs
>>
File: worried.jpg (477 KB, 700x900) Image search: [Google]
worried.jpg
477 KB, 700x900
>>6797887
>>6789187

fuck me I replied to the main post. Ill post some to make up
>>
>>
File: deprived.jpg (134 KB, 1200x1697) Image search: [Google]
deprived.jpg
134 KB, 1200x1697
>>
>>
File: 1460653033280.jpg (553 KB, 1000x1486) Image search: [Google]
1460653033280.jpg
553 KB, 1000x1486
>>6789099

1. female
2. auctioned slave that still needs to be broken.
3. the idea of being broken into turns me on. i often think about to what degree my new master would break me - humiliation? sexual torture? physical torture? body modifications? or...even go as far as to cut off my limbs?

of course while i'm at it i also wish that i have better pain tolerance and age slower...or my master kills me off at a relatively young age.
>>
File: Catgirl108.jpg (186 KB, 1200x1611) Image search: [Google]
Catgirl108.jpg
186 KB, 1200x1611
>>
File: 0015.png (872 KB, 1269x1800) Image search: [Google]
0015.png
872 KB, 1269x1800
http://exhentai.org/g/810200/e7caaa8467/
>>
File: 1459381496499.jpg (361 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1459381496499.jpg
361 KB, 900x900
>>6797845
When I think about it, the escape plan don't really go anywhere, as the fantasy relies more on being forced to do more and more humiliating things each time, against my will, with no liking it at all.
Ordering me to give a speech in public about how I'm a wothless slut and that the princess is my better, to whom I must always be loyal and obedient, getting me to kiss her feet gently in front of guests, having me give her massages to help her relax, whipping me in public, getting me to work at the brothel, putting me in the pillory for the people to fuck me all day long (I love pic related for that situation by the way), and delighting about how I can't do anything about it.
>>
File: 1291943377908.png (606 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1291943377908.png
606 KB, 800x600
>>6797887
>how did you get this fetish?
The first time I remember being aware of it was while watching Return of the Jedi as a kid. I was only vaguely aware of why scantily clad women were nice to look at, but I wanted a pet space princess.

>>6797896
>of course while i'm at it i also wish that i have better pain tolerance and age slower...or my master kills me off at a relatively young age.
If you haven't seen it already, you should check out this post >>6796162
>>
File: 116285.jpg (347 KB, 650x889) Image search: [Google]
116285.jpg
347 KB, 650x889
>>6789187
1. Male
2. Slave
3. Preferably a woman but I'm fine with both
4. That's not really up to me
5. I've been a pretty submissive guy my entire life, if I had to pin point a time in my life where I first realized I enjoyed someone else using my body for their own enjoyment it would have to be elementary school. For some reason a few girls enjoyed playfully bullying me, at first I didn't pay any attention to it but as time went on I noticed that I actually looked forward to their daily teasing (I also got really sad when they didn't feel like bullying me). One of my fondness memories was when one of them spent the day being a lot more aggressive than usual, during recess she even kicked me in the balls, I will never forget that commanding look she was giving me while I was on the ground.

I just love feeling like a worthless toy for someone else's enjoyment, sadly I haven't been able to enjoy that feeling since elementary school since the few relationships I've been in were pretty normal ones.

Over the years my fantasies have gotten a lot more hardcore, first I just wanted to be dominated then I wanted to be sissified and now I just want to be treated like an object.
>>
>>6797896
>those last two lines
Bitch, you better be real.
>>
>>6797144
no one has the source huh? thats sad, I really like the idea of seeing who she's talking to about being so casually enslaved.
>>
>>6798057
why would it matter if she was? real people who are enthralled by a fetish and even having that fetish consume most of their life still have no suicidal or self destructive tendencies that would let you cut off their limbs or their head.
>>
>>6789187
Fem
Slave
I really dont care. Male or Female.
Individual.
Belonging, being protected and looked after. Special.
>>
1. What's your gender? Male
2. Do you want to be a slave or an owner? Slave
3. What gender would you want your slave(s)/owner to be? prefer male, but female would work too
4. Harem or individual slave? individual
5. What about this fetish appeals to you? I want to be a submissive slave for a guy, maybe he can make me dress like a girl and fuck me like a girl.
>>
>>6797904
Not even the botched or unsuccessful escape so your captor Princess has extra reason to punish you/your lover?
>>
>>6798303
Why does the one slave get panties and the other get a looser chain?
>>
>>6798343
Probably being trained to care for each other. By the look of it, they're in scorching sunlight, and I'm guessing those bowls are bolted to the ground. The only way for the pink haired one to get water is for the blue haired one to transfer it to her in her mouth. Next week it will be her turn to be tied down, etc.
Maybe they were bitchy rival princesses before they were taken as spoils of war and the new owner didn't find their antics amusing.
>>
Kinda amazing how many people would like to live as a slave/owner.
Make me wonder if an adult themed park could be opened with the intention of make this fantasies true in a safe environment.
>>
>>6798335
No, she would torture and kill my lover, as promised, while I'm forced to watch, and then she would probably either chain me permanently and throw me in a cell so I can't attack her, left to cry and weep for the rest of my days, without any possibility of revenge, or simply execute me.
This fantasy is dark but I really like it for some reason.
>>
>>6798360
>not fucking your lover in front of you repeatedly until she's mindbroken, then making her do increasingly cruel things to you while flicking the bean
Low energy girl.
>>
>>6798370
Well, it's strange to say that, especially on this board, but I don't want the fantasies I have in mind to be "too" depraved. If that makes any sense. Sure, the princess can get me to whore myself and throw me in the pillory to be fucked by half the town, but I don't see her getting lewd herself.
>>
>>6789187
Male
Slave
Either
Either
I love the concept of being dominated, not having any say in what happened
>>
>>6796805
>>6797904
I have a fantasy that's a straight version of this, minus the hostage taking. I'm princess or queen when my kingdom gets conquered, so I'm humiliated and turned into a slave. At first I'm rebellious and spit at the new ruler, but he rapes it out of me eventually until I feel grateful to share his bed and spend my days chained to his throne.
>>
>>6798407
Mine hasn't the "raped until I like it" thing to it, really. I think it's hotter when I just completely hate what I'm forced to do and my captor just loves that. The best part is not that I'm really forced, it's just that if I want to protect my lover, I have to obey. I'm a great warrior, I could fight my way home easily, but I choose not to to keep my lover alive. The reluctantness is just so hot.
I like yours though, I think I read stories like that somewhere...
>>
>>6796605
You still want to hear new fantasies ? I got a couple more that could make good stories.
>>
>>6796605
You still want to hear some of my fantasies ? I got a couple more that I think are good stories.
I really have to create that ArchiveOfOurOwn account someday.
>>
>>6798502
I really have to create that ArchiveOfOurOwn account someday though.
Also, some of my stories are more prisoner of war stories, does that still counts for you people ?
>>
>>6798502
>>6798505
>>6798508
Something weird happened with the posts, sorry.
>>
>>6798502
>>6798505
Of course! Post, post!
>>
>>6798360
I would have thought that would only enrage her into humiliating you further, and harder than ever rather than leaving you to rot in a jail or straight up executing, and that she could cause more pain to you for longer with your lover still alive that she'd be too useful to kill, but then again you probably know the people in your fantasy better than I do.

>>6798509
Go for it
>>
>>6798434
Yeah, mine is about physical domination, and psychological domination through that, while yours is psychological through coercion.

In mine I'm reluctant too, but eventually I give up hope of freedom. At that point, hating the rape is futile, so I just accept it. From there, it's just a matter of being grateful to share a bed instead of being chained to the floor like the slaves he doesn't use.
>>
File: 1250966577390.jpg (271 KB, 1092x607) Image search: [Google]
1250966577390.jpg
271 KB, 1092x607
Hey /d/, femanon here.
Got my slave boy locked in chastity while I'm out of town, so I'm looking for some humiliating things to order him so tips are appreciated.
>>
>>6798624
>dominant femanon
Would be hot except now I fap to being a slavegirl with a male master.
>>
>>6798624

Anal stimulation?
>>
>>6798624
Make him walk around telling people to vote sanders.
>>
>>6798624
What kind of embarrassment are we talking here? Also do you mean sending him stuff from online places, or sending stuff yourself so you can make the packages phallic shaped with a fake note from DragonDildos Ltd.
Also what dress-up orders do you have for when he signs for the parcels?
>>
>>6798624
>tfw no female keyholder
Being locked in Emlalock all alone is suffering
>>
>>6798661
>Emlalock
Wtf is that, and edging for that matter
>>
File: extreme_200.jpg (69 KB, 600x772) Image search: [Google]
extreme_200.jpg
69 KB, 600x772
>>6798303
Because the market for girls excited about snuff/amputee fantasies as the receiver is small as hell. Every real confirmation of a girl who actually would be down to masturbating to the thought of it brings hope for the future, and too damn often it's just guys. It doesn't matter if guys want to ERP to this, if I can't get a partner who likes this that I would actually fuck, it's just the same as masturbating.

I want a girl who I can sit in my lap and play with while I tell her how much I want to kill her in passion. How much I want to break her sweet neck while we fuck, how I want to tear at her soft skin with my hands and rip her apart, how much I want to delicate vivisect her and peel apart the sweetness she is, how much i want to fuck her in two, how much I devour her, then put her all back together and do so much more... and I want her to love the fuck out of me for it. Do you get how some dude on the internet can't give that to me? I don't want a cure, I want understanding and love for it.

I don't need HER outright, (she's probably not like that anyway) but anyone I've shared this fire with is either a guy or backed out fast and hard. I just like these little glimmers that there's at least something close to what I need for this. I'd never really hurt someone like that, losing them forever for one passionate night is no fair tradeoff. I just need her to know what I feel and understand it from the other side.
>>
>>6798624

Make him go into airports and government buildings. Anywhere there are a lot of metal detectors he has to go through.

Generally he'll have to explain to the security about it and they'll take him into a private room to verify it.
>>
>>6798624
Make him shove a plug up his butt, and worship one of your feet while you play with his cage with the other.

Constantly tease him about how he's not a real man, because no real man would give up his cock.
>>
File: 1260173537742.jpg (190 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1260173537742.jpg
190 KB, 800x600
>>6798508
>Also, some of my stories are more prisoner of war stories, does that still counts for you people ?
If it involves captives being used/humiliated in an erotic fashion, I'd say that counts.
>>
>>6798666
Emlalock is a website that helps you time your chastity periods.

Edging is when you jerk off without cumming, usually stopping just before you release, and then starting again.

I have it done a lot to me when I'm in chastity. Its feels good at first, but quickly becomes torture when you realise you won't get to finish. Its fun.
>>
File: canime-338355-roast+gogo.png (495 KB, 1200x971) Image search: [Google]
canime-338355-roast+gogo.png
495 KB, 1200x971
>>6798698
>I want a girl who I can sit in my lap and play with while I tell her how much I want to kill her in passion. How much I want to break her sweet neck while we fuck, how I want to tear at her soft skin with my hands and rip her apart, how much I want to delicate vivisect her and peel apart the sweetness she is, how much i want to fuck her in two, how much I devour her, then put her all back together and do so much more... and I want her to love the fuck out of me for it. Do you get how some dude on the internet can't give that to me? I don't want a cure, I want understanding and love for it.
and I'm saying almost no one will ever fucking deal with you on this shit and I'm not wrong. I have a dolcette fetish as the reciever, theres no fucking way talk like that wouldn't freak me the fuck out and theres no way i'd be able to sleep next to someone who constantly gushes about how much they want to kill me. We're human fucking beings, and like most living things we want to be alive. that means that almost all of us have a built in fear of this exact kind of shit that keeps up from doing something stupid like really letting a girl run me through with a spit and roast me.
>>
File: 1427923705257.jpg (119 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
1427923705257.jpg
119 KB, 1024x1024
>>6789187
1. Male
2. I want to be a slave.
3. I wouldn't mind. I like men and women, and while I prefer different things, I'd make sure to please my owner, no matter their gender.
4. I'd prefer to be an individual slave, as I prefer the one on one intimacy, and prefer to be the absolute lowest of the totem pole. Although if I was in a harem, I'd still prefer to be the bitch.
5. I suppose its because I don't really have a proper direction in life. I don't know what I want to do, but when I imagine being a slave, and other people talk to me about it, I feel like I'm useful. I want to become someone's real slave someday; its my dream.
>>
>>6789187
1. female
2. slave
3. male or female or futa
4. individual
5. the objectification. an pretty much what >>6789491
says
>>
File: 1460698823593.jpg (69 KB, 482x730) Image search: [Google]
1460698823593.jpg
69 KB, 482x730
>>6798698
>>6798761

i've had a fling with a girl irl close to this fetish, and from my experiences, it doesn't work.

at first it was great. i thought i met the one, but the truth of the matter is neither of us can make our shared fantasy a reality because:

1. i can't "break" her. i'm a human being who inherently can't bear to do anything like that to anyone. besides, she's already a nympho.
2. all we can do is talk about it, but we couldn't incorporate any of our fantasies. it was hot at first, but eventually it got to the point where it was just talk and casual sex.
3. outside of her fetish, she's dumb as a brick and has literally nothing else going for her.

maybe it's just me, but for now, i think a fantasy is better off kept a fantasy.
>>
>>6791141

Prisoner of war. It's a cultural thing (in this fantasy setting) for a specific nation. Hodge-podge of races, but led by one that mimics a social hierarchy like Spotted Hyenas. Female led, smaller males - but the genders are generally indistinguishable outside of breasts and social standing goes about the same way.

The only reason that the other nations put up with their treatment of prisoners of war was it was actually an opt-in to indentured servitude. The other options being a gladiatorial match with their captor (which could still lead to a worse form enslavement, if not death, but also no-strings attached freedom) and time-limited labor camps.

The story I keep needlessly toying with for sexual purposes rather than world-building and doing something non-sexual with all this involves a destitute soldier of another nation enlisting purely to survive, being captured by a female officer of the main nation, and extremely slowly being indoctrinated to be a useful slave. There's almost a solid two feet of size-difference between the two and she could easily bench-press him.

It starts off non-sexual. She has to hire a tutor to train him to speak their tongue. There's a lot of around-the-house chores to for quality-of-life purposes. Slowly he comes to know more about the officer and her somewhat solitary life (who is also now in state-sponsored retirement for having put in enough years.) Eventually through dedicated work and communication of acceptance over his position (shelter, food, water, and seemingly care versus enlisting to get off the street), he is granted more freedoms. Leaving the house still requires a collar signifying ownership and makes running errands difficult for how he's treated. Etc, etc.

It's an very slow boil towards a somewhat romantic, but extremely power-disproportionate relationship between the two. It takes years before she allows him to give her body massages, and even longer until she starts allowing him in the bed with her.
>>
>>6799186

Ran outta character limit, but the whole point of this was to entertain a long build-up and the submissive guy's internalization of accepting and even enjoying his position - going so far as to reject freedom when offered.

I like that set of pace better than the flash to chains and boot-licking. I mean it's always fun to break someone, but why not have them break themselves?
>>
>>6789187
>>6789187
>Female
>Slave
>Bio male so impregnation is an option
>Probably harem
>I live my life very military-based and I'm submissive. Follow orders to the best of my ability. I'm barely responsible enough to live my life on my own, but around other (romantic/sexual) partners I'm loyal to a concerning amount.
If you cum in me I'll love you forever and there's no turning back. Don't sell me to another owner please
>>
>>6799076
>>6798761
Talking about it is really what the real goal is. Just talking to someone who likes it, hearing them not freak out, but enjoy it. It's catharsis really, I know such a fetish couldn't be made real. I do want to ask >>6799076 about some stuff though.

Before you'd met that person, did you feel like I do right now with this?
Did you have the same sense of guilt and anxiety about your fetish, the want to tell someone in person and for them not to be afraid?
What was it like to tell her?
And how do you feel about your fantasy now? Is it still something you enjoy?
>>
>>6798513
>>6798583
Another one I like is set in a fantasy world, with a conflict going one between a human kingdow and an elven one.
It's way too fucking long to post here but in short, I'm a soldier in charge of an elven prisoner in an outpost who eventually come to like me, or at least not hate me. She appreciates me because I try to be nice to her and I'm fluent in her language, which is why I was sent to war in the first place. She is tightly tied all the time and locked in a cage to prevent escaping, and I have to feed her food to her because I'm ordered to not untie her. I'm the one mainly responsible for taking care of her, appointed by the officers because of my fluentness and the fact that I'm not really useful in combat. She is the leader of an elven patrol that have been ambushed. Most of the patrol managed to escape, but our soldiers captured her. Now she's locked in a cage, bound so tightly that she can barely move, awaiting whatever the human are going to do to her. The first time I saw her, I was stunned because she was very beautiful, even for an elf. When she was first locked in, she spent a lot of time insulting everyone around her and screaming in her language until the soldiers tired and gagged her. I was the one to take it off to feed her. I let it off after but she didn't scream this time. While I feed her during her time here, she asks me questions and chat with me, which I gladly respond to, and I come to like her. The officers attempt several times to interrogate her about her allies' location, what they were doing, where are their outposts, etc, while I do the translation, but each time she either doesn't answer or insult the officer. When alone, on order of the officers, I try to convince her to talk. I say to her that they will kill her if she doesn't speak. She says that she would rather die than betray her friends. I don't push further. Some rumors I hear about the camp suggest they are going to execute her soon. But something happen.
>>
>>6799433
Cont. because this is really long, even abridged.
Our camp is suddenly attacked by the elves. We don't see them coming. They have come to free their leader and eliminate humans at the same time. The escaping patrol must have followed us. They are killing soldiers and taking few prisoners. Several of them corner me and I'm brandishing my sword, desperate. I'm not a good fighter but I'm scared. It's clear that I'm young and they do not kill me right away. That's when the freed leader comes in and asks them to lower their weapons. They obey and she approaches me. She tells me that I should surrender to them, because being taken prisoner is a better fate than death, and she promises that I won't be harmed. I hesitate for an instant and accept. I drop my sword on the ground and two of them seize me. They tie my hands behind my back and bring me to another area while the rest of them finish what they came here for. They confiscate the rest of my weapons and my armor, so I just have a light tunic. When they're done, they organize themselves and start to walk away. One of them grabs me by the arm and makes me walk with them. She suddenly tells me to wait and wraps a blindfold around my head, and starts walking again. I try to protest but she just smacks the back of my head and tell me to shut up. Not seeing anything makes me walk carefully and my captor regularly push me or smack me to make me go faster. She even slaps my backside a few times, and laugh as I yelp. We walk for a few days, with breaks inbetween, before my blindfold is taken off and we arrive at what seems to be their own camp. Many elven soldiers come see us and a lot look happy to see the leader returning safe. Apparently she is an important and respected person for them. I see some of them staring at me and whispering to themselves. While everyone settles back in their camp, I'm brought to a tent, in which I'm tied tightly to a wooden pole. I sit here quietly, fearing what will happen to me.
>>
>>6799530
Really, really long, like I said. A lot of things happen after that, but I'm not sure I could narrow it to a few posts. But from how I see the story, in it's integrality, I really love it.
>>
>>6799076
>neither of us can make our shared fantasy a reality
>all we can do is talk about it, but we couldn't incorporate any of our fantasies. it was hot at first, but eventually it got to the point where it was just talk and casual sex.
Same problem with TG, even if you do find a girl into it.
>>
File: 1201030966743.jpg (131 KB, 703x1005) Image search: [Google]
1201030966743.jpg
131 KB, 703x1005
>>6799433
>>6799530
>>6799533
Love this setup. I hope you write out the rest and post it. You can use Pastebin or something similar if you're worried about the length.
>>
>>6799848
It's highly abridged there, it doesn't really shows exactly how it plays out, but thanks. I think I'm gonna go pastebin and write my shit there for now, until my AO3 account gets approved. I recently started to develop my writefag powers and I want to continue that way.
(That picture is really cool by the way, it's a little what I imagined in my story, only lewder.)
>>
>>6799848
Account created, gonna start filling it up soon.
>>
>>6797177

Sure why not.

Kaylee's New Life. Medieval/fantasy (but no wizards) setting. M/f, F/f.

1 - http://pastebin.com/GN2TyrqA
2 - http://pastebin.com/wB1bd5R0
3 - http://pastebin.com/AFx1AXha
4 - http://pastebin.com/1ZZD6q4j
5 - http://pastebin.com/x2Zrjmsi
6 - http://pastebin.com/Dij0dmPj
7 - http://pastebin.com/tGgPqCVz
8 - http://pastebin.com/bYEve6zA

Unexpected inheritance. Modern setting. F/f.

Chapter 1 - http://pastebin.com/LAtPyncM
Chapter 2 - http://pastebin.com/F6SnrH3d
>>
File: 39f32af29f04f2baeee3303d760df860.jpg (1010 KB, 1136x1833) Image search: [Google]
39f32af29f04f2baeee3303d760df860.jpg
1010 KB, 1136x1833
>>6789187
Female
slave
Female or futa
individual slave
>>
>>6795161
Do you know who the artist is?
>>
>>6800373
looks like xxxx52
>>
File: 1461855995480.jpg (336 KB, 850x1202) Image search: [Google]
1461855995480.jpg
336 KB, 850x1202
>>6799236
sorry for the late reply. i think you and i are different in that sense. i never had an overwhelming urge to tell anyone, although i do feel guilt (primarily since i'm christian) a lot. also i accidentally found it on her laptop so i didn't really tell her either. but i do remember talking to her about it was super exciting and hot. the first few times, anyway.

i still have these fantasies. it's something i struggle with (since i'm supposed to be an example in my community), but it's also something i enjoy.

but tell me, why do you have such an urge to tell someone about it? more specifically an irl girl?
>>
File: 1461222930578.png (1 MB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
1461222930578.png
1 MB, 1200x900
>>6789187
1. Male
2. Master
3. Female
4. Harem
5. To have the lives of girls totally in my hands.
They must obey unconditionally.
They are mine.
All of the time.
Forever.
>>
>>6799848
Am I off topic with those ? People are discussing simple fantasies and I try to put full stories with characters and key events and everything. Should I stop ?
>>
>>6801231
There's imprisonment, and I imagine it's at the part where it transitions from PoW to slavery.

Is this fantasy set in stone or does it ever deviate like the elf leader being recaptured by humans, but by that point you're already broken in as her slave (assuming that's what was going to happen next), and you having to beg the rest of the humans so you can continue to serve your Mistress whilst she's imprisoned?
>>
>>6801240
After the elf attack, I mostly stay her slave and I don't really move on with the fantasy. I'm not broken, or hateful, just reluctant. But I still do it anyway, because she isn't harsh, and quite respectful. And after all, she shows the same kindness from captor to prisoner that I showed in her cage, which I appreciate.
>>
File: 1354829691886.jpg (313 KB, 555x600) Image search: [Google]
1354829691886.jpg
313 KB, 555x600
>>6801231
You're providing new content. Posting stories is a proud tradition of slavery thread. See >>6797103 and >>6800335
>>
>>6801334
I'm currently writing an actual story based on the elf story. I'm putting it on pastebin as soon as I'm done. I already created an account last night.

Will I ever be as good as the old masters ?
>>
File: 1200250754826.jpg (150 KB, 545x783) Image search: [Google]
1200250754826.jpg
150 KB, 545x783
>>6801343
Your ideas are hot. And the "old masters" are literally just anyone who has posted stories in these threads.
>>
>>6789187
>gender
grill
>what you wanna be?
slave
>gender of owner
man
>harem/individual
either way is fine. Individual probably slightly preferred, it depends on context
>appeal
Multiple factors I guess. firstly there's something appealing about someone else being in control of your decisions and taking care of you. Secondly I might have esteem issues, there's just something more real about a demeaning relationships, someone might insincerely hug you or kiss you, but no ones going to put a leash on you and take away your rights as a facade.. it's hard to explain.
>>
File: 1229766838457.jpg (63 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1229766838457.jpg
63 KB, 640x480
>>6801396
>there's just something more real about a demeaning relationships, someone might insincerely hug you or kiss you, but no ones going to put a leash on you and take away your rights as a facade.. it's hard to explain

You're saying that if you're a slave, your master has no reason to be dishonest? Everything you have to offer is already his to take, so he has no motive to appease you. Thus you can trust that any desire or affection he expresses for you is genuine.
>>
>>6801444
I suppose? It's pretty primal, so I'm not even sure I know how I feel, but that's as close to explaining it as I can get.
>>
>>6801383
Maybe I could give it a shot then. Writing right now.
I just made quick summaries of them and it really wasn't enough to give you an idea but I'm glad you like it.
>>
>>
File: 1457383742879.jpg (1 MB, 1600x1000) Image search: [Google]
1457383742879.jpg
1 MB, 1600x1000
>>
File: 1454247537503.jpg (161 KB, 850x638) Image search: [Google]
1454247537503.jpg
161 KB, 850x638
>>
File: 1422825241957.jpg (300 KB, 570x700) Image search: [Google]
1422825241957.jpg
300 KB, 570x700
>>
File: 1406047328773.jpg (583 KB, 828x600) Image search: [Google]
1406047328773.jpg
583 KB, 828x600
>>
File: 1368814256008.jpg (178 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1368814256008.jpg
178 KB, 800x600
>>
File: 1406696349139.jpg (143 KB, 950x713) Image search: [Google]
1406696349139.jpg
143 KB, 950x713
>>
File: 1264327737894.jpg (175 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1264327737894.jpg
175 KB, 800x600
>>
>>6802101
>>6802102
>>6802103
>>6802105
>>6802106
>>6802107
>>6802110
>>6802111

CandyShop.jpg
>>
For those interested, I put part 1 of my first story on my newly created Pastebin account. There:
http://pastebin.com/vmypWXTt
>>
>>6789187

1. Sex? Man.
2. Owner
3. Women
4. Probably harem.
5. Having women as property/lifestock, completely at my disposal 24/7, to serve my needs and amuse my whims as I see fit.

Your gf might cook your meals, wash your clothes, clean your house, even bath you, but she probably won't let you push her against the wall and fuck her then and there whenever you want. But a slave will (because she doesn't have a say in the matter)!.

Your wife may give birth to your child, feed, nurture and raise that child, but she's not likely to willingly become part of your private breeding program where you impregnate numerous girls of different races, ages and bodytypes to see which give the best breastmilk and most healthy offspring. But a harem of slave girls just might make that possible.

In short there's really nothing that I DON'T like about the thought of having one or more slave girl in my fetishes/fantasies.
>>
File: 1456310010551.jpg (182 KB, 750x1000) Image search: [Google]
1456310010551.jpg
182 KB, 750x1000
>>6796162
This actually sounds like a great premise for a book, whether erotica or just fiction.
>>
File: 1456856550373.jpg (234 KB, 1000x704) Image search: [Google]
1456856550373.jpg
234 KB, 1000x704
>>6796805
>>6796805
Here's some princess slavery for you. Remarkably applicable, too.
>>
File: 1456601445733.jpg (73 KB, 500x713) Image search: [Google]
1456601445733.jpg
73 KB, 500x713
>>6797168
Here's a larger version of my princess slavery image above.
>>
>>6802213
>>6802217
Thanks. I don't know if I'm writing this one next or the beggar's. I'll focus on the soldier for now.
>>
File: 1456745973082.jpg (85 KB, 504x807) Image search: [Google]
1456745973082.jpg
85 KB, 504x807
>>6802229
Well here, have some fuel.
>>
>>6802233
Thanks. I'll go back to writing now, my Pastebin feels empty with only one part of a story.
>>
>>6791141
In a fantasy environment I imagine myself as a rich nobleman. I own a castle, but I travel around a lot looking for sexy young women, that I deceive and kidnap to bring them back to my castle. Each would have their own story, but in the end I would retire with a sizable harem of slaves.
>>
>>6802277
>http://pastebin.com/vmypWXTt
Working on a twine game in which you enter an Empire who has mostly eliminated prisons in favor of a slavery/fine system. If you are detained for breaking the law, a magistrate judges your case and determines your monetary fine to the empire.
If you can pay you go free. If you can't or come up short, you are enslaved.
For minor fines you're forced to work for the empire and pay your debt (usually manual labor).
For major fines you are put up for auction. If the price you fetch pays your fine, you have to repay your master and are freed as soon as that debt is paid. If your sale does not cover your fine you owe both the master and state.
The only crime exempt from this is murder. Murderers are enslaved to the state, and their fates decided case by case. Gladiatorial candidates are sent to the arena.

Anywho, work in progress.
>>
>>6802307
Seems fun. How are you doing so far with the development ?
>>
>>6802328
I have three characters planned (A Warrior, a Mage, and a Thief). Working on the Warrior first and have finished the prologue and am getting into the enslavement. I think I spent too much time on the prologue, but I wanted the player to build some stats for themselves through decision making that will affect the later game.
>>
>>6802346
When do you think you can deliver a playable version ?
>>
>>6802366
I'll post what I have now. As for being a erotic writer I claim novice, and started this project because I couldn't find content I liked.

It'll be slow going, as I am also learning twine while I do it. Twine isn't complicated, but I keep making it more complex for myself.

I'd be interested in honest critique, as this is the first work I've ever posted for anyone.

https://mega.nz/#!RBUEmTyA!BTSqxcE53vreWGuUOTRmsxXHedy-1_Df3mHJ770xBQs
>>
>>6802399
>As for being a erotic writer I claim novice
You and me both, so I don't know if I can provide with suitable criticism, but I'll look over it if you want
>>
>>6802404
By all means. And I'm focused on the warrior for now, but if there is a particular path you'd rather see completed before the others let me know. And I apologize for some of the placeholders. I'll write what I want to happen in the scene and forget it is not complete, focusing on the variables and whatnot in play instead.
>>
>>6802418
Yeah, finish the paths one at a time, or just do what you're more confortable with.
As for the game, so far it seems nice, aside from some spelling errors. I really hope you finish it.
>>
>>6802418
Just finished all that was playable. Yeah, definitely have good potential. Really want to see the rest now. And watch out for spelling errors, I saw a bunch in here.
>>
>>6802168

But you don't really need a pastebin account to publish things? I guess it's nice having an account that lists all of your writings, though.
>>
>>6802887
Well, now like you said, people can check my other works, and I actually feel more comfortable with an account to which I can actually add the things I write instead of just scattering them across the site.
>>
>>6802892

Yes, when you were saying you were planning to make an account I kept thinking "why is this dude making an account if you can just post things without one" but then I saw your profile lists your pastes so it's actually pretty handy. Now I think I should have made one myself before I made my pastebins.
>>
>>6802898
I imagine finding a good story and not being able to find the next part must be frustrating. An, again, actually having an account feels "right".
>>
>>6802103
This seems like a good trust-building exercise for slaves. Chaining a slave's hands to her collar like that essentially leaves her unable to clean herself.

Essentially they're forced to get help from each other for things as simple as cleaning. Also it's a type of bondage that can be exercised for the long-term.
>>
I also have this fantasy about a society in which a female criminal can be sentenced to work in a brothel as a whore for a period of time.
>>
>>6804212
If you can dream it, you can achieve it.
>>
>>6804217
...What ?
>>
>>6797660

> Small princess of a minor kingdom
> Giant empire is stomping everything
> All the smaller kingdoms meet up, have an alliance
> Empire's main army curbstomps whatever defences are at the boarders and barrel into the grand meeting.
> Dozen of royals and earls and generals killed.
> You run under a table in one of the smaller rooms as the invading soldiers sweep through the palace.
> Another princess from the neighbouring Sandstorm Kingdom is there.
> Her cries give you away.
> Guards grab you, pull you out and just as they put their blades to your necks somebody tells them to stop.
> Helmet gets taken off; it's the queen of the Empire.
> "These two are clearly from those royal families you idiots slaughtered. We need hostages to keep them compliant."
> Other girl makes a break for it.
> Empress pulls a dagger and nails her in the lower back.
> faint from exhaustion and fear.
> Wake up from water over the face, Guards quickly pick you up and drag you outside
> Empress rides a chariot pulled by naked men and women, each without hands, blinded and gagged
> You can see names written on them. All leaders of armies from fallen kingdoms.
> you get thrown into the main carriage.
> Empress is there, armour off, holding a dagger to the neck of some boy.
> Naked Queen of the Stone Kingdom has her face buried between the Empress's legs.
> "Come on, you don't want your only surviving heir to pass on, do you?"
> You look away.
> She tells you to watch the entire time.
> Finally out of the carriage, the guards drag you through the palace and throw you into a large room.
> You roll across the marble floor and slowly look up to see four people.
> Two very clearly bratty children, both riding fully grown men like horses.
> "3rd Princess; is this who you wanted?"

1/2
>>
>>6804720

> The whole conquest was because the Empresses youngest daughter wanted that princess you saw get speared with a dagger as a pet.
> Turns out she's paralysed and she's mad as hell.
> She takes it out on you instead.
> Constant beatings that hurt but do nothing.
> Executes people from your subjugated nation constantly.
> Former Capital city rebels, she has it burned to ash.
> Makes your cell in the dungeon look like your room in the palace, but filled with torture equipment.
> Forces her other slaves to torture you, and then she treats you kindly and cares for your wounds.
> She never does that, the other slaves hate you.
> Each and every day she finds a new way to wear you down.
> "Hold these trays all day."
> "Sing until your throat burns, then sing some more."
> "Pleasure all the slaves in the palace, you won't get fed till you're done".
> "I want to go on a walk, and my chariot pullers are all on rest. You do it."
> You break completely halfway through one of her tasks.
> After months, she moulds and reforms your mind.
> You barely recognize yourself anymore, you don't understand other people.
> The other slaves realize exactly what happened. They're all sorry but it's too late. You're just a whimpering mess, to terrified to stand up on your own feet, too terrified to say no to anything anyone asks of you and too terrified to think a single positive thought about yourself.
> You become princess-dono's favourite pet. Queens and Kings and Lords and Ladies and Dukes and Dames come and go, but you're always by her side, held on a short leash, your body immaculate from pedigree care and your face always in a dazed yet terrified smile.
>>
>>6797144
anyone have the source?
>>
>>6804740
I saw that going differently in my fantasy, but I like some of the tasks she oreders, like singing until your throat hurts or holding trays for a whole day without being able to put it down or even lower them. You have more like this ?
>>
>Some discussion prompts:
>1. What's your gender?
>>6789187

Male
Female slaves
Between 15-20, fit, fertile, big firm breasts
Being able to just bread that amount of women, forcing them to have sex with me or eachother, and watching them as they are pregnant.
>>
>>6789187
1.MtF
2.Slave
3.Any gender
4.Harem
5.Individual gratification, less complicated life
>>
>>6800759
Sorry for MY late reply back.

A long long LONG string of poor sexual awakening shenanigans and a lot of relationship betrayals has left me a quiet and mistrustful person. I know there were things I did that were wrong, and I can't change the past, but being told 'you're sick' or 'that's terrible' when discussing sexual thoughts doesn't make them go away. It just made you shut down.

The idea of a confidant partner is about finding someone to accept my kinks. Someone willing to do as much IRL stuff as possible, but also fantasize with me about the impossible. I'm not unhinged enough to practice this stuff IRL, I just want someone who gets it too, and likes to hear and talk about it. Maybe it'd just be like you and the release would wear off, but acceptance of who I am, not what I 'should be' to people, is a strong desire.
>>
>>6805458

Performing pointless tasks for hours on end, like moving weights down a large hallway and then back again.

Holding up something while naked in public.

Honestly, just simple tasks with endless repetition are good enough.
>>
>>6806057
What about doing mindless tasks... while naked in public ?
>>
>>6797168
>>6797660
Same. A Favorite and wish I was the victim princess. Although the other kingdom just enslaves as a sex slave trophy.

>>6804720
>>6804720
Nice one. Although I might pick the larger empire crumbled down scenario to an emerging power. That way the degrading is higher.
>>
>>6797144
Where did you find that image?
>>
>>6806132
I like the large empire princess enslaved by lower power but I prefer the idea of a famous warrior humiliated by a princess from a larger empire, who sees her as just another prize, although a very special one.
>>
>>6806146
a thread on /ck/. it was deleted. been looking for the source ever since.
>>
Question for anons who fantasize about being bought/sold:

If you came with an owner's manual, what would it say?
>>
>>6806442
stuff about submissive lesbians, warnings of stress and disobedience triggered by sexual stimulation as opposed to sexual use. A suggested training regime for cooking and arts and crafts for supplimental duties. Recommendation for different switches to cajole regular hygine and routine.
Caution and suggested use of shock collar for the first few years until no mental ability to escape owner.
Recommends softer fabrics on collar interior for sensitive neck.

A complete list of my statistics including medical physical, mental, and social. Likely very low on mental, middling range for my gender on physical, and decent health. Social stuff is mostly personal identities or skills, personality traits as opposed to strengths and weaknesses. Examples like sexuality, empathy level, fondness for challenge based roleplaying, A desire for fitness.

A subsection dedicated on how to use submissive pleasure to control me, and how to moderate it's influence as it can be detrimental if not enough or too much is used. The pleasure being non sexual and instantaneous will be very useful for my owner to master.
>>
1.Male.
2.Slave.
3.Female.
4. Doesn't matter.
5. I like being controlled and dominated.
>>
>>6806442
How to keep the slave restrained properly
How to keep the slave in peak condition so as to serve you better, along with allergy and sickness information
A list of the slave's fears, and what method of discpline has been most effective on that slave
Warning signs the slave might be getting too confident/assertive along with suggested
punishments to put them back in their place
general warranty stuff to re-inforce the slave is property and nothing more.
Pictures of the slave in various fetish gear also sold by the trafficking company so you can be used further to turn a profit for them
>>
File: sunstone1448435258750.jpg (160 KB, 647x1300) Image search: [Google]
sunstone1448435258750.jpg
160 KB, 647x1300
>>6806737
>The pleasure being non sexual and instantaneous will be very useful for my owner to master.
So something like dog treats?
>>
>>6806107

Good too.
>>
File: 1441466162453.jpg (314 KB, 736x852) Image search: [Google]
1441466162453.jpg
314 KB, 736x852
>>6789187

1. Female
2. Definitely a slave, though I could see myself being an owner in a medieval/fantasy/antiquity setting.
3. Female
4. Harem definitely, for both being an owner, and being owned.
5. For me being a slave it is mostly about the objectification, but also because I am left with no control over my life at all. The will of my mistress is my sole purpose in life, not because I desire it, but because I can do absolutely nothing to resist her in the long run.

In the case of me being the mistress of the household, I mainly like the fact that I can make them do whatever I desire, whether that be degrading them to little more than Arabian eye candy, or giving them an actual education.

But mostly it is just because I want to lovingly adore and protect my slaves from harm (hint: treat them like actual human beings), especially in a setting where harsh slavery is a major thing. It kinda plays back into the former part though. I am generally kind enough that I will never put a slave in a position they absolutely hate, and will coddle them to the point where they willingly will want to be sluts.

>>6791141
Will continue in a follow up post.
>>
>>6807207
About pointless tasks, it's good for the story and I might put some in (the princess is supposed to be cruel after all, this won't be the worsth thing she can do), but I actually hate the pointless task thing.
>>
File: 1424620541946.jpg (724 KB, 756x1100) Image search: [Google]
1424620541946.jpg
724 KB, 756x1100
>>6789187
>1. What's your gender?
Wannabe sissy slave/BDSM master (male).
I'm a switch, I love being a willing slave to certain people and a kind/harsh master to others. Just depends on who I'm with, though I tend to lean towards slave because I like dominant women. In physical practice, I've always been the dom because I end up with submissive women; as far as flirting and "what if" conversations go, I've had a few dominant women of interest, one of which I told her I'd submit to her if we ever got together.
Female, slave or owners, but sissy slaves would also be fine.
Individual, two at most. Too many just feels like too much work.
The basic idea of submission and domination, total/willing submission of your will and body to another person, I also incorporate a lot of general BDSM and humiliation stuff. I fucking love collars and have always collared my pets, and I love being collared myself. The fact that I'm a switch would be great if I had another switch to play with.
>>
>>6789187
>gender
Trans female

>slave or owner
slave

>Preferred owner gender
Trans female > Female > other.

>Harem or individual
Harem for sure, at least 5 fellow slaves (possibly many more), for preference all slave sisters.

>What appeals
Loss of control over my own body and when and how it is used, being valued as property or something akin to a pet, pleasing and serving someone who deserves my total devotion. I really enjoy the fantasy of being built back up after being broken down.

My favorite fantasy is originally being free when I was young but being taken against my will and enslaved, sold at auction to a cruel master who breaks me through torture and rape. I do my best to serve them purely out of fear and any mistakes I make are punished cruelly.

Some day I am being publicly and cruelly punished for some minor mistake and a wealthy and beautiful woman notices. She disapproves of this mistreatment as we might of beating a dog. She buys me from my current owner, saving me from their abuse.

Over the next months I am retrained, taught valuable skills, etc. In short, I am made valuable to my owner. I will be punished if I truly earn it, but the punishment is correction, not cruelty. Most importantly my owner gives me personal attention. At first I am terrified of her but she is kind, reasonable and tolerant of my faults. I eventually become one of my owner's favored sex slaves and am completely devoted to her.

Also, my owner's slaves have relative ranks within the harem. I am low in the ranks because I am new, meaning my slave sisters have power over me. They are not cruel, but they are occasionally annoyed at my owner favoring me and so occasionally make me pay for it. It is worst when my owner is away, they take advantage of the fact that they can totally exhaust me and so I end up being passed between them being used for sex. My owner knows this happens but lets it continue so I don't get an inflated opinion of myself as a favored slave.
>>
File: 1461248671431.jpg (602 KB, 794x891) Image search: [Google]
1461248671431.jpg
602 KB, 794x891
>>6805844
i get where you're coming from, my friend. everyone wants to be accepted for who they are, but without a doubt no one will ever accept you entirely. all human love is conditional, after all.

i'm sorry that you had to go through them. i've been through similar experiences and i feel you. but not to worry, everyone is devious to an extent and that's fine (vanilla sex? ew.). this stuff isn't for everyone but that's what makes this community great and unique. we're people you can talk to about this stuff. and we accept you fully, so i think you just lack the intimacy that we faceless few can't give you.

if intimacy is really what you're missing, then maybe join a bdsm club, and meet a girl nearby. and if the girl likes you enough, who knows? she might even tolerate your slavery fantasies.

sorry for the long post.
>>
>>6807188
It's more like physical sensation thats very pleasant but not sexual.
>>
>>6805844
it's not that I or others who are into it would call you disgusting, it's that the fetish makes us feel vulnerable. People who have working self preservation systems rarely enjoy putting them to good use.
>>
I realize all the fantasies (aka big ass stories) I posted here are actually all set in a medieval fantasy universe. I don't have eny in a sci fi or modern one. Yet.
>>
>>6804212
Sounds like you need to start erping.
>>
>>6808326
Start what ?
>>
>>6808338
[spoiler]Erotic roleplaying[/spoilersdon'tworkon/d/]
>>
>>6808340
Oh, of course. Maybe. If I find people. But I'm not actually sure I want to do that on the internet, with strangers. I mean i did have a somewhat d/s relationship with my girlfriend a while ago but we had to build up a lot of trust.
>>
>>6808346
Don't be shy anon, there's lots of welcoming people! Would you like to play the girl criminal or see it happen to her?
>>
>>6808428
I'd say the girl criminal.
>>
>>6808428
>see it get done
>just being an observer rather than the guard who arrests them, or the owner of the whorehouse
>>
>>6808443
Me too. We can use F-List, gamefinder threads on /tg/ and /erpg/ threads on /soc/ to find the people who will do it to us.

>>6808445
>or the judge who chooses their sentence
>or the victim of her crime who asks for her to be let off a harsher punishment so he can visit her in the brothel
>>
File: Pigeon_Blood_Gas_Mask.jpg (37 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Pigeon_Blood_Gas_Mask.jpg
37 KB, 640x480
>>6789187
mtf
slave
male
either, but prefer more because teamwork makes the dreamwork
I dunno, but the lack of responsibility for myself, and being a subordinate and caring for other's needs really appeals to me
>>
>>6808451
>Being the victim of her crime
>Guards lead her drenched in semen to your house at the end of each shift to prove that she's working off her debt
>>
>>6808293
There was one from a few threads ago (back when they were numbered) that was set in a women-only prison run by an AI, GLaDOS-style. To keep them from masturbating, the prisoners all wore devices that paralyzed them if they were near orgasm.
>>
>>6808293
see
>>6793500
>>6795774
>>
>>6808451
>>6808466
I'm still not completely sure about this but I can maybe give it a shot if you want.
>>
>>6809183
Do you have a link ?
>>
>>6809322
Not the person you have been talking to, but you should go for it. Be careful and make sure to effectively conceal your identity of course, but even though it can be intimidating erotic role play can be really fun and sexy. Plus it is a unique social situation which can be refreshing stress free. I mean, it is completely anonymous and you can cut the relationship off at any point simply by abandoning whatever point of contact you have with them, so there is little risk.

I have been RPing with a guy for almost a year now and we have become good friends.
>>
>>6809362
no, sorry.
>>
>>6809369
Hm. Yeah, maybe I'll try, at least to test. Thanks.

>>6809387
Ah, shit. You think the thread is still alive ?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 99

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.