[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you sick fucks ever tried to summon a succubus? I mean
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /d/ - Hentai/Alternative

Thread replies: 235
Thread images: 41
Have you sick fucks ever tried to summon a succubus?

I mean /x/ shits itself at the sole idea, you're the ones most likely to accomplish such a feat.
>>
>>
>>
File: 50b4020897999ec01ef6d3515f773e99.jpg (980 KB, 1254x1771) Image search: [Google]
50b4020897999ec01ef6d3515f773e99.jpg
980 KB, 1254x1771
>>
>>
File: a6ffb2b0c3ca3a889902e265ce21ce72.jpg (324 KB, 1024x1280) Image search: [Google]
a6ffb2b0c3ca3a889902e265ce21ce72.jpg
324 KB, 1024x1280
>>
>>6753356
>You will never fuck a succubus irl
>>
File: shirasaki-aloe-725225.jpg (470 KB, 1020x1459) Image search: [Google]
shirasaki-aloe-725225.jpg
470 KB, 1020x1459
>>6753369
Clearly you're not trying hard enough.
>>
>>6753356
No, but I'd try to become a succubus (male), if you have a how-to guide.
>>
I'm gonna leave this here

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bz-KmaKZn5rlb0pjR2k4T2o2YWc/view

and wait for feedback
>>
>you'll never have a succubus slowly drain your soul over days and days of fucking until you are barely more than an empty husk before she turns you into her eternal plaything.

Why live?
>>
>>6753382
why not try then?
>>
>>6753407
Because nothing outside of this physical reality exists or if it does is unable to interact with it. Sexy demon women aren't real.
>>
>>6753377
>succubus (male),
The male version of Succubus is Incubus.
>>
>>6753380
what is it ? i can clearly see it's a small little book but is that it ?
>>
>>6753501
iktf too well senpai. if only the world was a kinder place.
>>
>>6753671
It's a guide on Succubi made by posters from /x/ and how to summon them.
If I wasn't such a pussy I'd give it a shot.
>>
>>6753809
What are you so frightened of, that it'll work?
>>
>>6753809
>>6753818
i'll read it, and if i get drunk enough one day i'll give it a shot
>>
File: 3.jpg (183 KB, 1181x837) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
183 KB, 1181x837
>>6753505
>he doesn't know.
>>
>>6753380
I'd try this if it didn't require so much preperation. Sex is just a bonus, I'd be more interested in conversing with some otherworldly creature and learning things I'd never know otherwise. I'm not very superstitious, though. The person who wrote that is probably having a good laugh.
>>
>>6753356

>Find about summoning
>Spend hours reading rituals
>Just out of curiosity, I'm an skeptic and don't believe in the paranormal
>Go to sleep
>At midnight, start feeling electricity in the air
>I'm freezing
>I hear a female voice saying "Kiss me"
>Oh god what do I do
>By heart starts beating so fast that I feel like I'm going to have a heart attack
>Something is pulling me from my leg, it drags me out of bed
>I can only think GET OFF ME YOU FUCKING BITCH HELP HELP
>She stops and disappears
>Years later I haven't been able to contact another one no matter what rituals I attempt

I fucked up. But when something paranormal actually starts happening in real life all those rationalizations and explanations get thrown out the window. I feared for my life.

Like when I saw a UFO. I used to make ayyylmao jokes and mock people for not being able to tell that they are just planes, until I saw one REALLY close. I was so frightened that I couldn't move for like 15 minutes.
>>
File: 1.jpg (384 KB, 1200x937) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
384 KB, 1200x937
>>6754184
For curiosity's sake, what guide did you use that that happened? I'm a skeptic of most thing paranormal and I want to know.
>>
>>6754198
Someone dumped dozens of tutorials on /x/ so I don't know which was it.

But I recall him saying that the ritual didn't matter as long as you did it between 3 am - 4 am, at the point were the night transitions from feeling scary and weird to feeling cozy.

Coincidentally I was reading them around those hours so maybe that made it work.
>>
File: 2.jpg (447 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
447 KB, 800x600
>>6754208
Thanks anyway, have you had any other experiences since then?
>>
>>6754211
None.

I once felt like I was being humped on my bed at night but that was most likely a dream. Absolutely nothing to do with my experience. That was very real.
>>
>>6754184
>>6754208
did you perform any of the rituals ? or did you just read about them ?
>>
>>6754319
I just read them and visualized them.
>>
>>6753356
arent they supposed to steal your soul *before* you actually get to fuck them? so like what would be the point?
>>
>>6754343
you get laid ?
>>
>>6754323
probably not physically present then. just in your mind.
>>
No, but this sounds like a good way to die.
Will consider this when I'm bored of living.
>>
>>6753380
just flipped through this, seems like some false hentai tier shit
>>
File: succyoa.jpg (824 KB, 1200x4422) Image search: [Google]
succyoa.jpg
824 KB, 1200x4422
Just don't make any mistake during your summoning ritual. You don't want the succubi to steal your body and force you to collect semen for the rest of eternity.
>>
>>6754184
None of this happened.
>>
>>6754208

You can summon demon girls during real nigga hours?
>>
>>6754525
anon, you don't have to point out the obvious. like /x/ we like to pretend here too.
>>
File: download.jpg (6 KB, 209x241) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6 KB, 209x241
>>6754184
>>
File: nigga i can't even.gif (3 MB, 286x258) Image search: [Google]
nigga i can't even.gif
3 MB, 286x258
>>6754525
>>6754868
What were you expecting, this shit is gold. The ritual above wants you to cum on a rag and leave it
>>
>>6754468
>implying
Dude, this is /d/, I'm sure someone here would love collecting semen for eternity.
>>
>>6753356
I'm a succubus, ask me anything
>>
>>6755236
London?
>>
>>6755243
Northern Tel-Aviv
>>
>>6755246
How do I become female?
>>
>>6755248
I'd recommend surgery. Lower court contracts just aren't worth the price.
>>
>>6755251
Surgery doesn't make me female.
>>
>>6755255
It's enough to satisfy the whim.
>>
>>6755256
This is not merely a whim.
>>
>>6755248

Trust me, you never want to ask a succubus to turn you female. I did once, biggest mistake I ever made.

A few years ago, I did the summoning ritual and asked to be turned into an attractive woman. At the time, I thought it would be worth it.

The succubus arrived, heard my wish, and then touched my dick once. That was all it took.

First, you feel the heat - and I mean heat - compelling you to touch yourself. You think you're going to fap once, maybe twice and it'll be over but then you just keep going because the heat is not going to stop until you've willingly milked out every last drop of cum. Let me tell you that after the first time, I got so overstimulated that I thought I was going to die - but oh no, she won't let you. She watches and waits, collecting the cum to feed from.

Once she's eaten her fill, that's when the changes start. Was it a thrill to feel my skin turning soft, to watch breasts sprout from my chest? Sure.. until you realize what she's doing to you. My breasts are almost as big as my head, and my ass so soft and round that anything but silk feels like sandpaper against my skin. No surgeon's knife will ever make them smaller - she proved it when she tried to drive a steak knife through my chest, only for it to bounce off like rubber.

Then there's the orientation changes. I used to be a straight male, and now.. I can't even really tell you what I am, other than a voracious lesbian. I can't even THINK about breasts without soaking my underwear with my own juices, and once the lust takes hold nothing short of full-on sex is going to stop it.

So is it worth it? That's up to you to decide - but don't fall for the same trap I did. Set up a rock-solid contract first.
>>
>>6755269
You signed with an Outsider without a Contract?
THERE'S your problem!
Still, though. I want to be female. Perhaps... not as you described. But female. And a brilliant one.
>>
>>6754184
>went to sleep

Nigger, have you never had a dream before?
>>
>>6755269
I'm sorry, but you're chest can't be punctured? forget all that sexual stuff, you could literally become a goddamn vigilante superhero
>>
>>6754016
and add one more failure to your ever-growing list?
>>
>>6755256
What about being a full-on, well-endowed futa?
>>
My friend wanted to become a Catholic priest. He would talk abust bow succubi and incubi were real and that they ha e demon children with their human counterparts.
>>
File: 1407129191500.jpg (367 KB, 615x675) Image search: [Google]
1407129191500.jpg
367 KB, 615x675
Can't tell if a lot of this thread is severe autism or some kind of fantasy/rp. None of you really believe in the "supernatural" right?
>>
>>6755539
BITCH I MIGHT
>>
ITT: people take advice from /x/ and summon a plague instead
>>
https://succubuslove.wordpress.com/
Found this small blog like years ago but never tried the instructions. So, help yourself if you please.
>>
>>6755269
Out of curiosity, would you have a picture of your female self? The attractive part is highly subjective, so I'm a bit curious if it is from everyone's, the succubus' perspective, or from your own.

Second, after the change, did you have any further interactions with succubi? Did you try and negotiate some alterations? Resort to convenient lesbian sex?

Third, was the change reality based? Everyone you knew remembered you as female, your ID changed, etc. or did you have to go through the awkward paperwork to change your drivers licenses and other such things?

Fourth, if you are still in contact with succubi, is is possible to negotiate a temporary shortcut for anyone interested in experiencing the other gender (Temp or permanent). Essentially, for lets say a 3-7 days, anyone who recites some oddball passage of 100 random words or so, and then gives some basic details (Breast size, height, hair length, etc.) gets turns into a girl for a 24 period and then reverting back. After the 7 day period has ended, the incantation is null and dead, anyone who recites it is just muttering useless words. I'm assuming anyone who has done the temp and wants the full deal will summon the succubus directly. Also, the social experiment aspect is fascinating in itself.

Finally, any pictures of a succubus (Hot girl with tail) :D
>>
File: 8.jpg (959 KB, 1020x1445) Image search: [Google]
8.jpg
959 KB, 1020x1445
>>6755539
I don't 'believe' in the supernatural, but I do like looking into things. There are just a lot of unexplained things in the world that have yet to be understood. It's silly to accept belief in the supernatural, but I see little wrong with testing some things out.
>>
>>6754025
>succubus (male)
>>
File: Demo_01.gif (843 KB, 704x480) Image search: [Google]
Demo_01.gif
843 KB, 704x480
>>6754184
/x/ thread ?

>night
>go outside
>see monster
>get spooked and run back home
>shitpost about it

It happened I swear guise

pic related I took with phone
>>
ok here's a funny story that is actually real
>be kid
>play diablo
>reach ground filled with succubus
>notice how they've got that nice ass and thighs
>try to fap
>get killed
>fill inventory with healing scrolls and hp pots
>go back
>the bitches voodoo magic can't kill me and I laugh at them as I stroke my dick while clicking the "use consumable" command
>cum
>delete diablo because I already won the game
>>
>>6753356
Go ask the Vampires, they know how to summon succubi.
>>
>be me
>suddenly succubus appears out of fucking nowhere
>says she wants to copulate with my mortal dick
>oh shit son.jpg
>ask her about the price (know they take semen as a payment)
>"about three fiddy"
>hold on a second motherfucker
>it actually was the Loch Ness monster wearing a pair high heels, fishnets and fake wings
>tell him to fuck off
>>
>>6755980
Aka an incubus
>>
>>6755332
tits of death
>>
>>6756050
Incubus = fuck bitches, vanilla af
Succubus (male) = get railed in the boy-pussy
>>
So i used to dwell into the dark arts necronomicon voodoo etc, i tried summoning things and it i seemed to get only one response when i was angry. so i decided to tried to summon a succubus.

> Be me 17 normalfag just quiet
> Try to summon succubus nothing happens so i say fuck it.
> I go to sleep
> wake up in the middle of the night feeling horny af
> i feel like im burning or electricity is around me
> I fap 2 or 3 times
> go to sleep after, i get a wet dream.

This happened for at least a month i was tired exhausted at the end and i now have severe insomnia after that,,,idk if it was real but i have not tried to touch anything related to the dark arts since.
>>
>>6755872
The idea of the "supernatural" is paradoxical. If something exists within the universe (or multiverse (or whatever hierarchical system of measurement one uses to measure the world/s)) it is automatically a natural and intrinsic part of the greater whole. Understanding is limited not nature.
>>
>>6753356
>>>/x/
>>
>>6754184

the weak minded and the dull are never real targets for these things.But being like you but in a position to have approached any all study by gauging my intuition and reciting prayers (holy ones attributed to the one true God) to clear my mind, person and soul of corruption. I had the intuition to not allow myself to actually read the sayings and processes of the rituals because even imagining them in thought is practically a manner in preparing oneself to perform it and imagine the thought process it would take. Doing such a thing is already going up river without a paddle. To anyone with sense to have read my entire comment out I would urge you to not and repeat NOT take this stuff LIGHTLY, IT IS DANGEROUS AND NOT OF THIS EARTH, in short it is TOYING WITH THE UNHOLY... And that in conjunction with other supernatural things all skeptics are ether really dense or simply ignoring what they're toying around with. Also anyone who is intelligent ought to admit there are things in this universe that go beyond grounded rational sense,
>>
>>6755246

typical, you read the kabbala too much didnt you, may Adonai HaShem chastise you! Amen
>>
>>6755539
I do, for different reasons. Never had this experience. More along lines of near death and seeing a black winged angel, who touched me on the arm and said I wouldn't die. I had a severe fever and was near death, with a severe case of pneumonia. After being touched on the arm the fever broke. I have been near death and closer to it than most people for a while. As an infant I nearly died, according to my parents.
>>
>>6756230
god doesn't real
>>
>>6754184
was it also the time where you found a sea monster while cruising in your secret submarine?
>>
>>6756050
Succubus means "one who lies beneath"

So as long as the demon is getting fucked, it's a succubus.
>>
>>6754184
Non of that happend but alright
>>
>>6756469
Am I just a succubus to my employer?
>>
>>6756049
I gave him a dollar once
>>
>>6756469
Is this bait? Surely you aren't this retarded.
>>
When dealing with daemons, keep in mind the following:
- do not touch them
- do not listen to them
- do not look too hard at them
- do not break bread with them or give them anything. Do not receive any gifts either.
- dont bother with protection of any symbolic significance. Theyre in this world, theyre made of matter.
- dont summon a demon. Imagine all your insecurities, trillionized, and given flesh. How powerful would that creature be? Certainly enough to flay you a thousand times over. And since when are your vices "kind" or "generous"? Theyre angry and alone and ready to lash out. Just like a demon

Public service announcement brought to you by the Inquisition. To question is to doubt. Fear not the Psyker.
>>
>>6756561
>- do not touch them

does it count if I'm using my peepee?
>>
>>6756403
Neither does that english class you flunked
>>
>>6756909
Touching their peepes is especially dangerous, you might catch some demonic STI.
>>
File: 1417655334281.jpg (67 KB, 960x544) Image search: [Google]
1417655334281.jpg
67 KB, 960x544
>>6756038

top kek

to any succubutt fans; highly reccomend this little short H-OVA

http://sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=1965082
>>
>>6753356
Summon spells are something you'd have to build up to, or at least something I'd have to build up to. Minor environment manipulations are hard enough. Perhaps in another decade.
>>
File: 1417432197437.jpg (68 KB, 600x885) Image search: [Google]
1417432197437.jpg
68 KB, 600x885
>>6757565
Subbed here if you want it.

http://sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=1975342
>>
Only supernatural experience i ever had:

>At grandparents lake house, age 12
>Middleofnowhere.bmp
>Sleeping in bedroom with cousin in twin bed next to mine
>wake up with indescribably horrific chills
>Room is dark, can hardly see anything, but see movement
>Fear is primal, i cant even try to hide
>In the darkness, little spines and skulls swimming through the room slowly in a cadence like pattern
>Crying uncontrollably but cant make a sound, creatures ignoring me
>get courage to move enough to hide under sheets
>limbs start to burn, intensely, like exposed to INCREDIBLY cold ice
>Peek out of covers and see creatures fade from existence
>Pain immediately fades, nothing more happens
>Go to sleep, shaken the fuck up
>Next day cousin refuses to sleep in same room as me
>says i was chanting "disturbing violent things" in my sleep and wont look me in the eyes
>10 years later still wont sleep in the same HOUSE as me

Im still not sure what happened, maybe it was a night terror, but i was NOT asleep at the time and it horrifies me to this day.
>>
>>6754468
Says you.
>>
>>6753505
Welcome to /d/ where everything has /d/icks and the points don't matter. That's right, the points are like western art posted to /d/.
>>
>>6757681
>>6755539
>>6754226
>>6754208
>>6754184

i guess none of you guys know what sleep paralysis is? basically you dream but your motor skills are still active while your body is still asleep.

basically you feel/see your dreams. this can be terrible if you have nightmares aka night terrors. but can be amazing for wet dreams and other stuff. it's basically the explanation for a most supernatural stuff like ufo abductions/succubus etc.

i've had both cases, it's indescribable. it can be the most amazing thing ever like literally nothing will ever be able to recreate how thrilling and insanely good feeling it or how terrifying and mentally anguishing it can be.

i only get it once a couple months now, but when i do i try really hard to go back to sleep and make it happen again, it's amazing. the most surreal and realistic hallucinations you can have. the best combo that is like the holy grail of sleep paralysis is lucid wet dream. holy shit.

good luck
>>
>>6753369
>you will never get the succ
>>
>>6754468

Whatever, square.
>>
>>6754888

Shit, I do that shit anyway.
>>
>>6755395
Well what's the point of having a list if you don't do stupid shit to fill it up?
>>
I still see this only thread as google+ theme
Send help
>>
>>6757752
Fucking hell.
Can you actually have wet dreams during sleep paralysis?
Fuck all mine were just a foreboding figure slowly reaching out to be while I try my hardest to breath while my heart beats faster for ever inch the figure comes closer to me.
However with this information I can have a blast for once
>>
>>6757752
I did once get railed in the boipussy by heather Feater in a sleep paralysis
It felt absolutely amazing
>>
>>6756045
Vampire here, I can't summon shit. Ask a dark mage.
>>
>>6756045
>>6758768
Dark Mage here, the new regulations enforced by the Council of Darkness prohibit invocations from the second circle of hell. You'd have to ask either a Master Demonist or some kind of outsider, like an Occultist. Sorry.
>>
>>6755332
I am... BOOB WOMAN!
>>
>>6758796
Occultist here, tried it with no luck. Only managed to summon a bunch of goth type groupies and enough narcotics to kill an elephant. A fun night, but not what I was after.

Try the voodoo witch doctors, they might have had better luck than me.
>>
Voodoo witch doctor here, tried summoning one yesterday but a stupid water bucket appeared instead, i blame the holidays try a shaman
>>
>>6758923
Shaman here, nothing but spirit animals and guides. Better luck trying to find a necromancer, they usually are into that type of shit when thy aren't fucking a corpse.
>>
/x/ shits itself because it knows what a succubus is, and it isn't like your doujins.

This is why anime and occult should be kept different. Not everything is cute and charming.
>>
>>6758938
Necromancer here. Nothing but walking rattling bones and zambamboes. Try a cleric of fertility. They might be able to summon something similar.
>>
Succubi don't exist in a physical concept. It's more like a plague on the psych to keep you constantly masturbating and wasting energy and cum.
>>
>>6758949
Cleric of fertility here, can you fuckers stop annoying me with that succubus nonsense ? That necromancer was full of shit, he just likes to piss me off by misleading gullible fucks to my lab, I don't do demonic rituals, plus succubus are terrible mothers. A Priestess of Lust though might be the person you're looking for.
>>
/x/ here
Succubi are serious business.
>>
>>6759051
why are you fishing for (you)s with that unjustified statement motherfucker ?
entertain us with greentexts already
>>
>>6759059
*shoots magic missile at you*
psssh... nothin personnel kidd...
>>
>>6759028
Priestess of Lust reporting that all the priestesses don't have the magic for summons. Just making boners rise and pussies drool. Ask a lawyer. They're acquainted with hell and demons.
>>
Okay, I'm going to try summoning a succubus tonight. Hopefully I'll get a nice futanari one.
>>
>>6759086
Lawyer here.

Who the fuck are you people, i've got an angry wife and a sullen kid to take care of, Jesus.

Go call a psychic or something, fuck...
>>
File: image.jpg (74 KB, 425x633) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74 KB, 425x633
Hi, I'm your new succubus gf, thanks for summoning me.
>>
>>6753356
Yes. Tried and succeeded. I recommend it to anyone.

She looked like a demon, but was cute and shy. I lost something in the process, as you usually do with these things, but nothing dangerous and nothing that I couldn't regain.

It's important to understand you're not dealing with regular paranormal shit. This is advanced paranormal shit. There's a reason ancient esoteric Christians feared this shit. Of course,
>>
>>6759273
What kind of method did you use to call one?
>>
File: image.jpg (620 KB, 1800x1350) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
620 KB, 1800x1350
tfw no tail vagina gf
>>
>>6759273
...Wow that's vague. 'She looked like a monstrous eldritch creature but was cute and shy, I lost 'something' in the process as you usually do but nothing dangerous and I could totally regain it if I wanted to.'
Propaganda as fuck, eh?
>>
>guise I used the harry potter magic it worked I swear

why you lying on the internet pham ? A succubus is a literary image, they just embody all the heartless bitches and sluts whose thirst for cocks know no bound. You want some crazy devilish bitch who will take something in exchange for sex ? Go to the club fuck the first slut to rub her ass on your crotch, marry her and then after five years of disastrous marriage she'll take half of everything you have because she deserved it for all that spiteful and awkward marital sex. here's your demon pact fuckers.
>>
>>6756469
This is 200% false
>>
>>6757565
Is there a source for your image?
IQDB doesn't find it.
>>
>>6759609
That was disconcertingly specific.
>>
>>6759609
>A succubus is a literary image
THEY SOUND AWFULLY REAL TO YOU
>>
>>6759796
yeah you don't get an insight into some fuckwit's paralyzing terror and paranoia of risking opening themselves up to ordinary human relationships so clear every day

a succubus wouldn't find weak shit like that a worthy blood sacrifice, much less the privilege of a raw fuck
>>
>>6759816
autism much ?
>>
>>6759609
Why wait for marriage? The modern succubus can ruin your life with a simple one night stand and threats to cry rape afterwards. Or find out she punched holes in the condoms, and you now owe child support.

Life lesson here is don't fuck club sluts.
>>
No, I just wish I could be one...
>>
Really for real Incubus here. AMA.
>>
File: d182e596ea5d0bcf00d6841d5b8f910a.jpg (674 KB, 1061x1261) Image search: [Google]
d182e596ea5d0bcf00d6841d5b8f910a.jpg
674 KB, 1061x1261
I believe in Succubi, however its in the philosophical sense.

The superstition of the Succubi & Siren are both rooted in the age long observations of interaction between the sexes.

Both are warnings of very real phenomenon in which our "Women are Wonderful" culture seems not to no longer recognize. That being the women who sucks a man's fiances(literally) and soul(figuratively) out of his dick leaving him drained even to the point of suicide. The other being the women who leads a man astray from his path into ruin. See male suicide rates for more information.

There's a reason women were associated with the yang/negative and the darkness. Every woman has a little succubi in her by nature.
>>
>>6761037

*seems to no longer recognize
*woman

I guess I should proofread my posts.
>>
File: 53149678_p1_master1200.jpg (636 KB, 1200x953) Image search: [Google]
53149678_p1_master1200.jpg
636 KB, 1200x953
>>6758741

yes, there are various different types of sleep paralysis that differ immensely. what you describe is a very common night terror-esque sort where people see the "shadowy figure" i used to get the same sort of vision when i had bad anxiety. basically as i've gotten older i've gotten better about managing my stress and have little anxiety and have done research on sleep paralysis and lucid dreaming (i get both, they go hand in hand).

everyone here is talking like succubi are a complete myth, but really its just different version of sleep paralysis where that menacing shadowy figure becomes, you guessed it, a shadowy woman or man who fucks you. sleep paralysis to people in ancient history was basically real...i mean your motor skills are all functioning so how can it not be, right?
>>
>>6761111
my hope is the one day in the future hopefully in my lifetime they will figure out what exactly trigger sleep paralysis chemically(?) and be able to induce it thru a drug like unisom or something.

i would take that shit. it's like the most amazing dream/trip/hallucination ever. i'm addicted to it even when i get bad ones now. but i seem to be getting it less and less. used to be a few times a month at the most, now im lucky if i get it once every few months.

tips: get shitty sleep, sleep on your back with a slight arch so you are looking sort of up and back, sleep with the lights on or during the day or a similar weird hour, be really tired but not totally comfortable, if you dont lucid dream, do research and try to induce lucid dreams before all of this--probably most important part
>>
>>6754184
lol sleep paralysis
>>
I haven't summoned but one visited all the same in a very low point in my life. Succubus, ghost, angel, I do not know what she is but she is there all the same. Probably the only reason I'm still here.
>>
File: x vs pol meme magic.png (325 KB, 800x1066) Image search: [Google]
x vs pol meme magic.png
325 KB, 800x1066
>>6753356
>>
>>6759273
t. a Succubus
>>
>>6754208
>Honey what are you doing?
Summoning a succubus
>It's four o'clock in the morning, why on earth are you summoning a succubus?
Because I've lost control of my life

It writes itself
>>
>>6753356
>>>/x/ + >>>/d/ = >>>/XD/ROLEPLAY
>>
>>6759734
Ok, so I went halfway around the internet and still cannot find it.
And I'm pretty sure that the art is of an artist that I know and whose stuff I looked up while searching.

Can no one help?
>>
>>6753356
Succubi don't exist. Stop being a colossal autistic retard you piece of shit. Get a job, sir.
>>
My succubus experience
>browse /x/
>see succubus threads
>attempt and plan summons but dont know a name to summon with
>female comes to me in a dream and we have a fun (non sexual) time, she tells me her name
>this must be the succubus coming in my dream to guide me how to summon
>wake up her voice is still there but she lacks a solid form, only images/light tough sensations put in my mind
>enjoy it getting ready to do a summon the next day after a few more dream meetings
>realize that if demons are real, god is real
>remove all heretical material and pray to Jesus for protection from demons and banish them
>few days later I feel compelled to start drawing a circle and the writing runes in it similar to a summon
>stop writing before I finish once I realize what Im doing
>pray even more to Jesus
I follow Christ now. No human pleasure from heretical activities is worth my eternal soul and I am hoping to find my calling to devote my life God to make penance for leaving His path.
>>
>>6763288
>realize that if demons are real, god is real

Just a few things I want to point out here. I mean, if you feel happier believing in christ, rock on with your bad self, but you should make an informed decision:

1) Other religions and mythologies have demons too, including traditions much older than Christianity.

2) Not all of them are inherently evil. Not even most of them.

3) Even if Christianity is the correct answer, summoning demons is not an inherently evil act so long as you don't sell it your soul and bind it properly. Do you even Solomon?
>>
http://www.manyeyedhydra.com/?m=1

Author has a ton of succubus related material. This is the blog, but its all on literotica. Just search ManyEyedHydra. Youre welcome
>>
>>6763304
Even if I am living in ignorance, I would like to stick to my christian beliefs. Although the fact that I am
A) on /d/
and
B) not knowing much of the proverbs or songs
shows how well I am sticking to where I want to be.
But thank you for the information.
>>
>>6756469
This is 200% true
>>
>>6758811
Voodoo doktor here, I can get you zombie girls a plenty, but demons, we dont really fuck with them. Def ask a master Demonist like he said >>6758796
>>
Realize I'm diving into an ocean of piss here but: Newbies guide to the occult.

Think back to what summoning actually is and why people, historically did it. It wasn't done for sexual pleasure, it was primarily done for advice. The word "Angel" literally means messenger of god. The more daemon literally means a driving force: i.e. Plato describes love as a daimon.

It helps me to think in computer metaphors. Suppose your personality "runs" on your brain. Now, a computer can run multiple programs. It can open and close programs at will. Why do we assume that your brain is limited to running one personality? The magician's assumption is: it isn't limited at all.

In fact, your brain already runs more than one personality. Whenever you meet another person, you have expectations of them. This means that you have, in your mind, a model of who they are and how they work. With enough effort, you could "summon" them. But it goes father than that, you have models of the personalities of fictional and historical characters. This is what Grant Morrison is talking about when he talks about summoning John Lennon. You have personified models of abstract concepts: "Love" treats you a certain way, "the World" treats you a certain way, you can ask the personification of "War" for strategic advice, etc. The raw material is pretty much endless.

So, the trick is getting that mental power, which normally only runs your main personality to runs these other programs. In my opinion, every occult text is basically a guide on how to do this: a psychonaut's guide of what they've tried and what works for them. Some important things:
>>
Meditation: you're trying to create and alternate reality in your mind. If you get distracted the illusion is going to shatter. Start by picking one specific thing, like a chant, and focus on it. As you get better you'll learn to focus on all of your surrounding and enter a calm mental state. Think of this like clearing the canvas so you can start painting.

Sleep paralysis: A lot of people mention this with their succubus experience. What happens when you experience sleep paralysis: your mind is ignoring feedback to receed into your dream. This exactly what you want in a trance. You may start to feel ictching or other sensations as your mind tries to return to a waking state. You need to delligently ignore these.

Have a clear conception of what you're summoning: your mind is trying to draw together seperate parts of your memory into something that thinks, has beliefs, responds to you, etc. The clear an idea of what you're summoning, the easier it is for your mind to do that. That's why occultists don't summon "love", they summon a concrete entity like Aphrodite. Aphrodite looks/sounds/behaves a certain way. It helps your mind fill in the blanks and draw together associations it wouldn't make otherwise.
>>
>>6764763
Next is what I call the granting of permissions. For me it might be something like "I grant you free will. I grant you sexual drive. I grant you control of my body." The mere fact of stating this, in your mind, helps it happen. In classical sorcery, they'll usually convince themselves they've summon an otherworld entity and then put restrictions on "You should do no harm. You shall follow my orders. You shall tell me how to transmute gold." etc. It's the same concept, whatever works for you. The goal here is to your mindpower working on the demon instead of doing it's usual shit. Because you're shaping something out of your own mind, the mere fact of believing something to be true helps make it true. That's why magic is fun.

Everything you experience, you experience via your mind. When you touch a physical object, you will never have a direct, immediate experience with that object. You will only experience a mental event where you receive sensations that relate to that object. Your whole world is mind, you will never know matter. If you needed one, that's the philosophical justification of you being able to bone a succubus. A demon is a mental entity and you only ever experience mental entities. When you feel the touch of another person, that's a mental event. There's no conceptual reason you can't trigger that yourself.
>>
>>6764764
The difference between a summoning and a fantasy is only a matter of degrees. The more mental power you can engage on the demon, the more it'll be able to do. A focused mind and clear conception help a lot. Visual art and music helps a lot. In order to summon Lennon, Morrison played Beatles music in a room filled with psychadellia until he pretty much lost his mind. Psychadellics help because they allow parts of your brain to communicate that wouldn't normally be able to. They're more dangerous because your brain is less likely to have safeguards against shit it doesn't normally deal with.

Is it dangerous? A lot of psychodellic drugs are produced in your brain as a part of it's normal functioning, it's probably why they're psychoactive in the first place. I don't doubt that if you poked around enough you could cause something to do wrong. To put it another way: do you think the right series of thoughts could trigger psychosis? For me, I dunno, maybe. There's also the risk of of mental trauma. Think of the worst dream you've ever had: you can do that intentionally. I could see that psychologically scaring someone. There's also the risk of being an asshole. If you summon something to tell you how great you are all of the time: it's going to tell you how great you are all of time. IMO this is why Crowley was such an asshole, he didn't acknowledge that his summoning were reflections of himself and practice the humility that comes with that.

Remember that getting a Succubus to bone you wasn't the original purpose of magic. Getting guidance was the original purpose of magic. This a pretty weird and elaborate way to get laid but fuck it, hope you have fun.
>>
>>6764766

Oh one last thing:

Will magic make me powerful?

I kind of doubt that Obama got to where he is by trying to bone succubi, but it does have it's benefits.

Crowley was the rockstar of his day. Austin Osman Spare was a great artist. Terrence McKenna is one of the most beloved figures of the psychedelic movement. People like artists and storytellers. They like people who can bring the unreal into being. It's a skill that's worth something tangible.
>>
>>6763304
This guy is right. That is what Solomon's ring was for after all, to summon beings to help him run his kingdom (and thus he had a long reign). They are summoned from the "Land of Nod" (originally created by Lilith, the female before Eve). The ring and Solomon used a type of magic called Hermeticism. The keys of Solomon talk about the main principals. Has a lot of cross over with the Kabala too.
>>
Anyone got some good succubus doujin? i remember this one where there was a hero and he got drained by 2 succubus but cant find it anymore
>>
>>6756023
what game is this?
>>
>>6754184
Sleep paralysis is a hell of a thing.

A few years ago now I had an "encounter" like this, was lying there in my bed asleep when I felt(most certainly dreamed I felt) a sharp poke in the side of my head and then heard a woman's laughter, cruel and mocking. I couldn't move, could hardly even breath for a good 5 odd minutes.

Scared me silly, told a friend about it later that afternoon and she told me all about what sleep paralysis was.

Demons, goblins, and ghouls ain't real, mate. There's an explanation for almost everything.
>>
>>6764965
http://exhentai.org/g/817917/9c35edfc1c/
>>
I'm monitoring this thread.

I know there's no hope.

But I want to believe.
>>
>>6764762
>>6764763
>>6764764
>>6764766
>>6764769

Is this what you guys get up to on /x/? Inventing Tumblr style headmates and comparing yourselves to Grant Morrison?
>>
>>6753356
I used to be super into /x/ when I was in high school. I really believed all those stories about magic, summoning demons, etc. I figured that if God existed, then it was reasonable for all this other shit to exist too.

Then I went to college and became an atheist and all the magic was gone from the world.
>>
Magic is gone? Are you crazy? I'd say multiple orgasms are pretty magical. The fact a woman can have a goddamn baby and have her vaginal go back to its original size after a time of recuperation is pretty damn amazing. Some men being not only flexible enough to suck their own dicks but can fucking deep throat themselves is incredible. Intersex is on a fascinating spectrum and most of its expression is not /d worthy, but many conditions legitimately are. There is a guy on Tumblr with two dicks who blogs about it and posts pictures. He gets regularly fisted because part of his condition is a too large prostate that needs to properly emptied and that's the best way to do it. If it's all a lie, he at least tells it well. Diphallicdude.tumblr.com The pictures he posts of himself are intense, but he posts other things he thinks are hot and a lot of it is at a /d level.
And that's not all the wonders on this planet, anon! Reality IS fucking magic.
>>
Any way to view an archive of this thread once it's down? I want a chance to read it all but i'm at work.
>>
>>6766775
Literally just google 4chan archive /d/ and you'll find a few sites that exist just to archive threads on different boards on 4chan

Congratulations, you're officially an oldfag.

There is no such thing as magic here, only dissapointment.
>>
>>6757752
yep... trying to get it to happen again... difficult
>>6765252
exactly this happened to me
>>
>>6754468
>You don't want the succubi to steal your body and force you to collect semen for the rest of eternity
Sounds like fun to me pal
>>
ya'll niggas need Jesus
>>
>>6754025
>>6756469
If there can be a male succubus using that definition, then there can be female incubi that go around humping women all night.
>>
File: POX9s36.jpg (443 KB, 1654x2339) Image search: [Google]
POX9s36.jpg
443 KB, 1654x2339
>>6763288
But anon, /d/ is your god now.

>>6753356
Depends what you're after. The law of equivalent exchange still applies. Conjuring an echo at the edge of reality is easy enough with willpower and an open/"delusional" mind; there are more than enough latent energies within the cosmos to achieve it.

In the flesh, however, requires flesh, and is bound by the same layer of 'reality' with which your body resides. Possession, hypnosis, inspiration, coercion, curses/spells are all ultimately the same catalyst for the change required to manifest such a change. That said, do not expect physical change without physical intervention.

TL;DR: Find someone(or yourself) fully willing to become one/exchange themself and accept the limits of physical mortality(and cultural programming/doubt).
>>
>>6759273
You lose the ability to post about this in detail?
>>
>>6767703

Citation needed.
>>
>>6753380
>heaven
>succubi
dropped
>>
>>6754468
Hey, is there a term for these kinds of rpg-like ability-list images? And where can I get more?
>>
>>6768908
CYOA (Choose Your Own Adventure).

/tg/ usually has a thread for them floating around, though it is a blue board so there isn't much in the way of lewd floating around.

I've seen lewd CYOA posts on /d/ every now and again, though it's pretty rare.
>>
I think i was visited by one before
Left my window open when i fell alseep (remember reading somewhere that they enter through open windows, though i wasnt actually trying to summon one). In the dream, the part i remember at least, i was on my back on a bed and a petite blond girl in a black dress walks over to me talking, though i dont remember what she was saying. She gets on the bed and straddles me, still talking and leans in for a kiss...
Then i woke up.
This stands out and why i think it was a succubus is because i could feel texture and could pick out distinct colors, both things that have never happened before or since. Regarding colors they're usually muted, i cant pick out specific colors but i could clearly see that her dress what black, she had blonde hair and i want to say blue eyes though i cant remember for sure.
As for texture, i could feel that her dress was lile silk or something. Again, ive never been to feel texture.
>>
>>6753356
>summon
>a succubus

I thought they come uninvited?
>>
File: dominatrix_by_hassly-d9rdsc9.png (768 KB, 1024x655) Image search: [Google]
dominatrix_by_hassly-d9rdsc9.png
768 KB, 1024x655
>>6753356
Every once in awhile I come across a pdf or something someone has, but they only have instructions on summoning succubi. If someone gave me something like that for summoning an incubus, and it wasn't obviously some bullshit creepypasta-like thing, I'd give it a shot.

(artist: Hassly on DA)
>>
I live with a succubus, I don't really feel much anymore but an overwhelming emptiness
>>
you know none of this is real right
>>
>>6771441
Keep telling yourself that
>>
>>6753380
I'll give it a shot next friday, or earlier if I get the time, don't have anything better to do anyways
>>
>>6771441

Even reality isn't real, anon. That being said, it makes the unreal all the more real to what we perceive as real if we allow it to.
>>
>>6772332
>3
That's kinda mindfucking
>>
ITT: Underage B& trying to explain their wet dreams by pretending anime porn is real
>>
>>6771637
keep us updated
>>
>>6773081
I will, dw
>>
>>6755325
[spoiler]The last nigger that had a dream got shot. You can see why we're afraid to do this shit.
[/spoiler]

>>6755630
Good. The population needs a good thinning.

>>6767618
Did you even read the thread? We need succubutts.
>>
File: 1410362672027.jpg (132 KB, 1309x1850) Image search: [Google]
1410362672027.jpg
132 KB, 1309x1850
>>6773889
Bump for summoner update
>>
So, how many of you tried to make a Succubus tulpa? I'm sure there's some people from /x/ here
>>
>>6775642
I'll make a new thread if this one has died out by then, so just keep your eye out if you can't find this thread on friday-saturday-sunday
>>
>>6763328
The thing about Many-Eyed Hydra is that his stories usually end very badly for the succubus' male lover. I'm not into that.
>>
>>6770259
My understanding is that the procedure is the same for incubi and succubi, and you just have to ask for an incubus if that's what you want.
>>
This is probably a long shot, but here goes: Are there any ways a person might passively attract a succubus to them without having to actually summon them or anything? I have extreme depression and self-hatred to the point that I can't give myself permission to ask for this and would probably have to pretend to be unwilling at first.
>>
>>6775721
Doesn't it have to be on a new moon?
>>
So, I guess this is a good place to post my only experience whatsoever.
While I've ventured into the occult I'm mostly skeptic but this rated pretty high on my "spooky shit happens" scale. I've always been able to lucid dream, sometimes have lucid nightmares even, and have my fair share of sleep paralysis and even sonambulism. This was the first time everything got together.
>After a long 36-hour shift, having troubles with my girlfriend at the time some years ago
>Resting in bed, trying to be awake but close my eyes for a while.
>My girlfriend enters the room and sits on the side of my bed, I'm surprised since she should be working but whatever
>She comes closer and straddles me, her weight feels off but we start kissing and groping each other. Really pleasant actually.
>Something feels off, her hair changes color from blonde to her natural black color. Realize I'm dreaming, something feels more off
>She starts laughing and becomes more agressive in her kisses and touches. Then she shifts and takes the appearance of a close friend. I'm confused because I'm not actually atracted to that one, I try to stop because something feels really off, everything feels way too heavy.
>Keeps shifting to every single woman I know before becoming a dark blur, her laugh a distorted noise of every voice I've ever heard. She starts humping me and I feel my body twitch like when I sleepwalked
>Getting spooked because nothing made sense whatsoever I try to force myself to wake up. Then she talks for the first time “Going away so soon? What made you think I’d allow that dear?”. The voice was still the disturbing combination of every female I’ve heard but with a teasing a mocking tone. I keep again to move my body while sleeping, always worked before but she stopped me. “Oh, you think you are in control? How cute, let me show you”
>>
>>6777368
> The creature takes my hand and moves it to her body, I both feel the empty air and her flesh at the same time, both my dream senses and my true senses mixing the sensations. I feel a primal dread inside me. “You should be more careful where you move”. Now everything save the bed disappears inside a void, she traces my hand on the hair but I feel both the void and the wall on reality.
>I try to move, to shake her off, but my resistance only amused her, she rides me making my body shake in wild directions before using my hands to take undo my pants and guide my member inside her hole (since her shape was already a blur it only felt like a hole, a shifting, fleshy, coiling one but no visual description) then I feel that in reality my member was scraping against the metal of my zipper. Both the pleasurable sensation and the stinging cold pain interacting. I complain but only hear “Oh, you are in pain? Too bad, hope you satisfy me enough before it gets ruined forever”, then I feel how my belt buckle stabs my abdomen, a stinging pain each time she bounced over me
>Powerless, in pain and also an alien kind of pleasure I focus all my willpower to escape the dream. Feeling that if I got to orgasm there something dire would happen to me (either spiritually or injuring myself with the zipper and the belt buckle)
>I hold my breath and force myself awake somehow but before I wake up I hear “You’ll come back my plaything, I’ll wait” and the loudest laugh I heard.
>I lay on my bed just looking the ceiling, too scared and confused to move, the laughter and her shape still fresh on my mind. Disturbed and weak I try to walk to the door feeling watched.
Had trouble sleeping for at least 2 weeks, and felt her presence each time I closed my eyes. I think that was the time a true succubus paid me a visit, or at least something nonhuman that invaded my dreams, it felt different, like the worst nightmare I’ve had, but yet a kind of dark pleasure too.
>>
File: 1450422114340.png (383 KB, 600x412) Image search: [Google]
1450422114340.png
383 KB, 600x412
>>6777368
>>6777370
holy shit anon I'd kill to get that experience
>>
>summon succubi
You're at least talking proper precautions like knowing how to perform a banishing ritual, right?
You're not actually naive enough to just read a guide with no other knowledge and attempt to summon such a creature, yeah?
>>
File: Succubus_Milk.jpg (191 KB, 713x469) Image search: [Google]
Succubus_Milk.jpg
191 KB, 713x469
Summoning a rape demon sounds completely idiotic. Worst case scenario is the summoning works and the runes or salt or whatever don't keep it trapped...

Honestly though, I don't believe succubi are real and have enough confidence in their nonexistence that if I was bored enough, and it crossed my mind, I might try to summon a succubus. As such, I was kidding about that worst case scenario thing. The worst case scenario of trying is you can't get the runes out of your floor or you knock over a candle and something catches fire.

As far as I'm concerned succubi are just something that were used to hide the origins of bastard children and were later romanticized because the notion of a sex demon is hot.
>>
File: 1424823216249.png (9 KB, 197x201) Image search: [Google]
1424823216249.png
9 KB, 197x201
Picking up an ounce of shrooms today. How much should I eat for a good experience. I'm a bit of a newbie as I've only used them one other time about a year ago.

Also, any good music recommendations? Activities, vidya, etc?
>>
>>6777658
How is that on topic to either the thread or the board?
>>
>>6764762
>>6764763
>>6764764
>>6764766
>>6764769

Of all places to find a cogent discussion of metaphysics, I stumble on one in /d/. What in the fuck and thank you
>>
>>6777972
>metaphysics
you fucking triggered me hard, I'd legit punch you in the face irl if you said that metaphysic and esoteric rp on 4chan were the same shit
>>
>>6777594
Well, a friend of mine had one pretty much like mine after I told him.
[spoiler]There were two now[/spoiler]
I felt a strange touch on my shoulder and head when I was writing this too.
>>
>>6778000
So did you actually read the post? I mean, the effect of consciousness on the nature of reality comes through pretty clearly. It even directly addresses the conundrum of the limitations of human perception vs the science of reality. Just because it might be rp doesn't mean it didn't bring up interesting ideas.

Anyway, post your contact info, I'll fite u anytiem.
>>
>>6777166
Why can't you just be like, "I want to do this thing, so I will do it." Ya gotta realize that you are an autonomous being capable of making your own decisions.

That said I don't recommend summoning a succubus, it'll probably make you more depressed or something and then you'll just be there like, "well'p"
>>
>>6778362
>Why can't you just be like, "I want to do this thing, so I will do it."

Like I said, I hate myself too much. I can barely give myself permission to enjoy a video game, let alone do something that involves exposing myself to another person.
>>
>>6779047
Have you considered therapy?
>>
>>6779202
I've tried it several times, and it never worked. I've basically given up on my life, which is why I started getting curious about spiritual stuff and succubi/sex spirits in particular. But like I said, my self-hatred is so strong that even if one came to me, I'd have to pretend I didn't want her. Hell, I probably wouldn't even be pretending. I'd have to be overpowered and forced. And obviously I can't actively ask for someone to come to me and then resist them, because that would make no sense. So that's why I asked if there are ways that I might get on the radar without looking like I was trying to.

The only thing I feel capable of doing is starving myself to get back in shape. It wouldn't take long, because I really don't have much weight to lose, and I've been told I'm good looking. The only reason I even gained weight in the first place was because food became the only thing that ever stabilized my mood for even a little while. If I had a decent reason to stop overeating, I could do it.

So that's how things are for me.
>>
>>6753380
“Me too. Fuck this place, everyone in it, and

everything it stands for. My mom has spent a small fortune just to line the pockets of some

narrow-minded academic who has control of whether I pass the class and get my credits or just

wasted both my time and my money. And not to mention all these stupid idiots running around

like mindless cows. They can all die and go to hell. As a matter of fact, I would love to be the

one to send them there. All I need is an AK-47 and I will be happy to oblige!””

>That realistic dialog thou
>>
>>6779319
That sounds like a pretty badly treated depression bro. Why don't you look help from a psychiatrist? I'm just an MD but I've treated people with pretty severe cases and the right meds do help a lot. Also try to take up a new language, do some new stuff or just travel somewhere, get out and something interesting might happen
I'm also the guy >>6777368 here. Even tho I've always had sleep disorders at the time I was dealing with a shitload of stress, an insanely heavy workload and regular 36 hour shifts at the ER. Had severe troubles with my partner at the time. And was taking at least a Jar of coffee daily. I guess being on my limit both mentally and physically made me attract that thing.
>>
File: 1399210152125.jpg (59 KB, 1200x1569) Image search: [Google]
1399210152125.jpg
59 KB, 1200x1569
>>6779392
Honestly, as interesting as the radical assertion of the lilim is, everything I know about the occult implies that following someone else's esoteric perspective with blind faith is entering into a magical pyramid scheme, whereby some of your efforts and a good portion of your gains are effectively 'taxed' to the person who created the line of practice and magical theory, and I'm fairly sure you gain nothing by winning the teacher more converts, all 'taxes' go to them unless you reinvent the philosophy and make it yours in some sense
>>
>>6779405

Not the guy you're talking to, but the problem with doctors (and I should know, since my immediate family are all doctors and getting rejected from med school twice is a big part of my own depression) is that with depression they can't treat the cause, only the symptom, so they end up putting you on anti-depressants that just help you endure the problems with your life instead of fixing them. Your suggestions to try new things are better, but even those don't help when you need a radical change to make life bearable. For instance, my problem is my current work situation. I do like learning languages and traveling, but neither of those help when I go back to work and feel like shit for those eight hours a day.

That guy definitely needs help, but I'm not sure it's the kind of help any of us can give (not that I blame you—if I were a doctor and had a responsibility to help people I'd say the same things for lack of anything better, but since I'm an anonymous internet commentator I have the privilege of calling out such advice).
>>
>>6780043
That slime-succubus girl is a pretty interesting concept

>>6780125
Then... get a new job? A lot of people that I know ended up shifting careers and are way more happy that way.
Anyways I understand what you say, most doctor families always make non-medic relatives feel left out. Have several friends that were rejected from med-school and they always gave me that hateful look because I ended up getting accepted even though none of my relatives are doctors.
But you actually hit the nail, the keyword here is bearable. The so called "happy pills" will never cure the depression if the person never makes a significant chance by themselves, but hey if it keeps someone from taking the knife or hanging the noose (like several of the people I've helped) the better.
(Of course, I'm only an anonymous internet person with no real consequence on the flesh space so I can only try to reach out and tell people to never give up)
>>
>>6753382
If you think that agony is pleasant, then you gotta be fucked in the head.
>>
>>6777610
>You're not actually naive enough to

believe this shit, are you?
>>
>>6772332

Actually no, reality doesn't give a flying fuck what you think.
>>
>>6781025

It's kind of hard for something that doesn't exist to care.
>>
>>6753356
So delusional you're lost in it
>>
>>6777366
>>6775642
Maybe a new moon is required, idk, nothing happened last friday. Gonna try again this upcoming week, think I remember talking to someone who said you have to be persistent for something like that to work
>>
>>6780178

>get a new job

Thanks, I hadn't thought of that.

All sarcasm aside, I've applied to hundreds of jobs with barely any interviews, let alone job offers. (Another reason I'm bitter about med school, since my dad gets job offers practically handed to him.) My problem is that I'm drastically underemployed and basically treated like a robot at work, but even if I managed to get a suitable job or even changed careers altogether I'm not sure that I'd be satisfied because I'm an anti-capitalist and feel like any job I get is going to compromise my beliefs.

Anyway, for the OP here >>6779319 I do have a suggestion: try meditation. It's hard to get working and isn't a cure by any means, but on the rare occasion I've managed to attain that state of mind it has helped with my mood for a while. The other reason I recommend it is that it is used for occult purposes, and the way I understand it is that it's supposed to work by removing the ego from the magical process, bypassing your self-hatred.

And I don't know your whole situation, but I'd also suggest that maybe you haven't given up on life entirely like you say. My personal experience is that the closer I get to suicide, the freer I become, in the sense that I realize that if I'm ready to commit suicide then I could also do anything I wanted. I've fantasized about various things I might do like going to live in the woods or fight ISIS or pulling off some kind of big spectacle to shock people out of their complacency, but I haven't quite reached the point where I stop caring about success or what people think or whatever. I have seen small improvements, though. I used to have pretty bad posture because I didn't want to look like one of those superconfident macho dickwads, but nowadays I can't bring myself to give a fuck about that and my posture's a lot better. There are probably better ways to reach this state of mind than crippling depression, but as long as you're there, might as well take advantage of it.
>>
>>6779392
sweet fucking jesus did a 15 year old write that?

Well then, he should get pen name and contact an agent to get that published because its sure the be the next 50 shades of grey based on that!
>>
>>6756469
In etymological terms, this is correct.
Suc- is the latin prefix for 'beneath, below, secretly' CUB is the latin base for 'to lie down, to sleep'
-us is the latin suffix for 'one who does'. So yes. Leticia is correct.
>>
How delusional can you fucks be? If you're seeing and feeling Succumbus whatever shit, you need a mental evaluation. That being said I'm a paranoid and overly curious person, so I'll try to summon one sometime just to prove you crazies wrong.
>>
I should have used this picture in >>6777622. Not sure if the demon in this post is actually a "succubus" though.
>>
>>6753369
With this attitude, no, you won't.
>>
File: alph.jpg (385 KB, 1372x696) Image search: [Google]
alph.jpg
385 KB, 1372x696
Succubus framing device in story here
http://www.tgstorytime.com/viewstory.php?sid=2897
>>
File: succubus-witch.png (740 KB, 799x597) Image search: [Google]
succubus-witch.png
740 KB, 799x597
>>6753356
you are going to die, OP
>>
>>6782178
>summons a succubus
>proves /d/ and /x/ right
>never heard of again
Goodbye.
>>
>>6754025
>thinks shitty writing is justification
>>
>>6782537
That whole village was such a goldmine. That and the imps.
>>
>>6779405
Like >>6780125 said, therapists and antidepressants can't help when the problem is circumstances and not brain chemistry. In my case, this includes circumstances that are actually impossible to change (don't ask me to describe them; it's too humiliating for me). Going out and doing things is a non-starter, because my self-hatred also means I don't want to be seen by people. I don't even want to be in a situation where I have to talk to someone in person, because it reminds me that I exist.

When you've reached the point where you're cursing your parents for ever having you, you've destroyed your only valued possessions in fits of despair, and you think the only possible hope to fix you is to be raped by an otherworldly being (and I do mean raped; like I said before, I believe I'd have to resist because I wouldn't feel like I deserve to admit I want sex in the first place), I'd say you're beyond the help of normal therapy and antidepressants. That's where I am.

I understand that you're trying to help, but I'd prefer an answer to my original question about if there's a way to get noticed by these beings without having to admit it.
>>
>>6782537
Eventually, yes.
>>
>>6753356
>there are people on 4chan RIGHT NOW who actually believe you can summon a succubus
stop this madness
Thread replies: 235
Thread images: 41

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.