[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/dgg/ - /d/ Games General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /d/ - Hentai/Alternative

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 55
File: 3584734.jpg (102 KB, 1000x1400) Image search: [Google]
3584734.jpg
102 KB, 1000x1400
Previous thread >>6704189

Snek edition

Discuss lewd games, share your projects and have others critique them.
Post pictures (/d/ related preferably) to keep the thread alive.

Lose hope of making games here, and collaborate with others to not make games:
https://groups.google.com/forum/?pli=1#!forum/hentai-game-dev-group

>/d/ Catalog:
http://pastebin.com/Su7gb2iq

>IRC:
irc.rizon.net
#/d/evs
>>
Stupid sexy sneks
>:3~<
>>
New mod for Defiler Wings. Does anyone still play Defiler Wings? Now called BoneyMod to supplicate my ego.

https://mega.nz/#!f99H2JKA!0P-KbmixLhNmMkDNFn2Ynd4p-PeO_gPs94Ynnis1J4U

Nothing major, just bugfixes, tweaks and minor gameplay changes.
>>
>>6711571
Does that install include the base game? I haven't played with your mod yet.
>>
>>6711574
Nope, it's just copied right on top of the base game. Base game download is here:

https://mega.nz/#!DRE3TArD!A6V1b8TiGkknpDBlHX8q3N022XRPniCfDe3WinOsMaA
>>
File: 1418095533246.jpg (173 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
1418095533246.jpg
173 KB, 1200x900
Bumping for the newest version of Newlife if anyone is willing to share
>>
I wish FCDev just put in some Nursery just so you can see how many babies you put in your slaves.

Also marrying your slaves despite huge hit to your approval rating when?
>>
>>6711571
Thanks! The game is awesome and the fixes were much needed.
>>
>>6711571
I stopped playing it after I beat it a few times.
uh... FINISHED it a few times. I beat it more than a few times while playing it.
Still, Y'all should keep going with the modding, Defiler Wings is a great game and a good introductory /d/ game.
>>
Any recommendations for a game with good weight gain content? Have a hard time finding any good ones.Tainted Elysium is alright, but there isen't much to it as a game.
>>
Does anyone know any good game with growth/shrink content? (whenever expansion, macro/micro, muscle, etc)
I seem to have a pretty hard time to find anything that deal with that, except maybe CoC.
>>
>>6711553
Wathever happened to that Expansion based VN?
>>
>>6711991
Do you mean gigantic girls or breast/penis increase/decrease?

If it's the latter, Trap Quest should have you covered.
>>
File: g4Mloo1.png (167 KB, 500x737) Image search: [Google]
g4Mloo1.png
167 KB, 500x737
Somebody please just tell me what to play.

Everytime I try something I only sort of like it.
>>
>>6712126
>Somebody please just tell me what to play.
RyonaRPG

Should keep you occupied for hours setting it up and then trying to beat all dungeons (doesn't have a proper "ending").

Has a ton of /d/ fetishes designed into the actual gameplay/events/story arcs and the most critical parts of it are translated.

It is brutally hard though, expect "Dark Souls" level of difficulty so if you didn't stock up items and first try the newbie dungeon expect a quick death.

The game doesn't autosave though it heavily implies it's designed to be played like those games (if your heroine is defeated you select a new one and try to save the old one... though if she takes too long the old one will end up in the slave market waiting to be bough back)
>>
>>6712160
Everyone keeps talking about this game, but the english wiki is long gone, barely any stable download links and the japanese wiki is almost completely un-translatable. On top of that, every time its brought up in this thread, no one provides any active links that they've used
>>
>>6711553
anyone got the latest TiTs download?
>>
>>6712166
Latest build is public.
>>
File: 1457075624418-1.png (1 MB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
1457075624418-1.png
1 MB, 1200x1600
>>6711571
mod added to the pastebin
>>
>>6712161

Jesus you're stupid. Here. Look at how stupid you are. http://wiki.myanimesharing.com/hgames/index.php/RyonaRPG
>>
>>6712161
>Everyone keeps talking about this game, but the english wiki is long gone
So what is this literally the second result on google then?
http://wiki.myanimesharing.com/hgames/index.php/RyonaRPG

You are just lazy.

>barely any stable download links
Just follow the instructions:
http://wiki.myanimesharing.com/hgames/index.php/RyonaRPG/Translation

Or check the loveisover /d/ archive which has a prepackaged version which will be a few months out of date.
If you are too lazy to do that (given you were too lazy to even google the game) then why should we bother?

>On top of that, every time its brought up in this thread, no one provides any active links that they've used
Because they will inevitably be out of date within the next 3 months when the next "big update" comes around or even earlier if you want to have the newest translation patch.

If you want the prepackaged version you can search it yourself (I don't really understand why it's not in the pastebin though) but almost nobody who plays the game actually downloads it that way for the aforementioned reasons.
>>
shameless self promotion. Made a small twine CYOA where you play a sissy

https://mega.nz/#!4YkwTIzb!1nMi4-soe1dSu7AJ5IN_LzjbzFCNAhpHloTe2iHiz20
>>
>>6712199
Not into sissy, but keep at it man. World needs more H games, especially ones with /d/
>>
>>6712193
Yeah, I guess it's my bad I linked hf thread because I didn't want to bother writing down all the installation steps in the pastebin. Now it's download page + link to hf thread for installation guide
>>
>>6711719
Nah, if he's going to do anything he should allow Masters and Mistresses to modify themselves based off of in world tech. Your rival is modded all to hell, and I'd love to be pumped full of penis enhancing hormones so I could truly wreck my slaves.
>>
>>6712216
>Yeah, I guess it's my bad I linked hf thread because I didn't want to bother writing down all the installation steps in the pastebin
The hf thread is hilariously outdated because it always links to their OP (who long abandoned the site and hasn't updated any of the links)

Now I understand why people were complaining
>>
>>6712235

I haven't check out the recent versions. How's the content? Is it getting too complicated?
>>
>>6712242
Coolest added feature I've seen since I played last was giving your head girl a slave of their own.
My HG has dressed up her personal slave as a maid and has been pumping her full of breast growth hormones and plumping up her lips.
>>
File: e895eef.jpg (514 KB, 661x920) Image search: [Google]
e895eef.jpg
514 KB, 661x920
>Trying out No Haven
>Bit disappointed to capture a male slave
>"Oh well might as well train him up to keep my slavers happy."
>Basic Sissy Training

Aw yiss.

Took me a short while to get into it but I'm kind of enjoying No Haven. I keep getting screwed over by the %chance to success but I can get over it.
>>
Well, I went ahead and decompiled Elysium, and holy fuck, no wonder Atticus takes so long to get shit done. There's 0 OOP, everything's crammed into a single class with 77,000 lines.
>>
>>6712302
>I keep getting screwed over by the %chance to success but I can get over it.
That's the one thing I wish could be influenced more consistenly.

I am not entirely against RNG
>>
>>6712313
Jesus fucking chisty
>>
>>6712321
I kept getting screwed over by the %chance too.
I kept sending my guys out to raid a high elf thingy, because I needed High Elf slaves for an order.
Kept getting fucking Crit Successes, which always rewards you with a high quality Human Slave.
Man I was pissed.
>>
>>6712199
Probably should mention how heavy it is on racial themes.
>>
>>6712199
Tell them to shut up, Apologize, Stand up for yourself, Beg for mercy. Leads to a dead end.
>>
>>6712199
doesn't seem like sissy at all, just seems like you're obsessed with black guys.
>>
>>6712193
Trying to follow the instructions, but I'm not sure how to get TortoiseSVN to download the translation patches.
>>
>>6712341
This.
Also the fact that they are all 3/4th your size is kinda weird.
>>
>>6712199
sissy: ok-yes, racial:yes, NTR: mfw
>>
Trying to play a game built in RAGS and all the font change codes are in plain text. Anybody know how to fix?
>>
>>6711991
shrink high is pretty boss for that.
>>
>>6712313
what? How can you even do anything with only one class?

There's a reason good coding standards include multiple classes, with functions within each individual class.
>>
>>6712331
It's heavy on racial themes
>>6712339
realized that after I posted. I fucked up one of the links in the game. I'm in the process of uploading a fixed version but my internet's slow as fuck and keeps crashing. thanks for pointing it out tho, i can't believe i missed it before i uploaded it
>>6712341
I have been recently, don't know why. Most of my stuff is completely different
>>6712351
they're all younger. when you meet up with your girlfriend you can see you're actually shorter than her
>>6712360
;_; you might like some of my other stuff tho

http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=10791535
>>
>>6712193
sounds like a good game but the hassle to actually get it to work seems insane.
>>
>>6712373
Only explanation I could think of is that it would be they learned to program without bothering to ready any basics.
That or they're taking security through obscurity to a new level to keep people from reverse engineering it.
>>
>>6712374
>my internet's slow as fuck and keeps crashing
Do you have MEGASync? If not, download it. Just toss the file in the folder and let it handle uploading.
>>
is there any reason shrink high isn't in the pastebin?

Also, could arena of akakubi be added? it's an okay bad end game (that i still can't beat, what is your secret game?)
>>
>>6712313
Why would you even do this? That actually sounds more difficult than doing it correctly.
>>
>>6712343
>>6712375
If you really have that much trouble with setting it up you can use the prepackaged version over at the loveisover archive.

I reposted it a few months ago but strictly speaking it's outdated since December (not even counting translation updates).

It's still a starti8ng point if you guys have never checked it out.

>Trying to follow the instructions, but I'm not sure how to get TortoiseSVN to download the translation patches.
What exactly is troubling you? "I'm not sure" is not specific as far as what is being your problem setting it up, a screenshot or specific question even more so.

>sounds like a good game but the hassle to actually get it to work seems insane.
It's really not, pretty much all Japanese games have these set-up guides (either that or you have no translation in which case you can just skip the steps in the guide to get the translation patch and run the game in Japanese).

However, those Japanese games that get recommended in these threads are normally the crop of what Japan has to offer in terms of /d/ games.

I could also recommend you people Sengoku Rance which has become a classic and is an outstanding game in its own right (hentai or not) but from a /d/ standpoint it's very tame and mostly /h/ material.

Same with VH, even though I prefer Ryona personally VH is a very polished game as far as indy RPG Maker games go and both are far more polished than a lot of the /d/ games I see posted here by western devs (barring a few notable exceptions around which most of the discussion revolves around most of the time).

They are also a "genre"/style of game that most western devs don't touch which is that they are both action jRPGs as opposed to the a dime a dozen you can find for turn-based jRPGs even amongst western devs.
>>
>>6712193
>next big update

is this game still being worked? or still being translated?

either way, that is a FUCK ton of content by this point.
>>
File: gulag.jpg (26 KB, 320x279) Image search: [Google]
gulag.jpg
26 KB, 320x279
>>6712379
>>6712396
Probably just doesn't know how to code with OOP.

I'm tempted to redo the entire goddamn game using Flex and/or Haxe and just throw it in his inbox some day.

Then again, if I'm going that far, I might as well use HTML5.
>>
>>6712397
okay, stupid questions ahoy, how do i do the second step, ie, download translation patch? i get like 1000 links that say map1-1000 on them.
>>
>>6712398
>is this game still being worked?
Last update was December 2015. As a general rule they update every 4-6 months, or more exactly, they merge all available submitted new maps/content for the game that have proven stable enough to be included in the "core version".
The game is pretty much community-driven and as long as the Japanese community continues developing new updates for it it's going to

>or still being translated?
No idea though it also seems to have its last update in December 2015.

That's a bit more strange as it used to update more often.
>>
>>6712383
thanks, doing it right now. I'll be posting the fixed link here when its ready
>>
>>6712402
more specifically, how do I use tortoise? Do i download each and every one of those links and then have tortoise run them?
>>
>>6712402
>okay, stupid questions ahoy, how do i do the second step, ie, download translation patch? i get like 1000 links that say map1-1000 on them.
Ok, let me repeat this for the /d/-th time (and I know I sound like an asshole right now but it gets annoying to see people ignore this basic thing).
Follow
the
instructions
to
the
letter

You didn't read how SVN works and you didn't check out the Translation wiki (which is linked in the Translation entry I linked to).
https://www.assembla.com/spaces/ryona-rpg-translation/wiki

When you get a set of instruction and jump ahead then yeah, it won't work as intended.

All those links? The program would download them automatically if you followed the instructions and once it is set up you won't need to set it up a second time but it will update every time you ask it to "download" (comparing you local file to the one in the server and only updating files that have changed).
>>
>>6712414
thank you, nah its good and the weird thing is my mind must have seen the other link and thought they were one in the same. didn't even see this site.
>>
>>6712257
Yeah, that's a pretty sweet feature. Seeing her mod up her slave and do all kinds of changes to her is kinda hot.

My HG keeps restoring the anal and vaginal virginity of her slave, only to take it again the following week.

FC is pretty sweet, my biggest issue now is that since it's been running for so long I don't have any challenges. I took down my rival, which was fun and breaking her gave me the hardest fucking hard on I've had in a while, and I've turned my society into what I want it to be.

Shit just runs itself at this point.

I know FCDev said he's not going to add in stuff to allow you to mod your PC, but that's what I'd like to see. That or more events like the fight with your rival. If I could keep going to war with rivals and taking them down, enslaving them, that'd be pretty hot.
>>
>>6712422
>I know FCDev said he's not going to add in stuff to allow you to mod your PC, but that's what I'd like to see. That or more events like the fight with your rival. If I could keep going to war with rivals and taking them down, enslaving them, that'd be pretty hot.
I'd be down with either of those. I'd also like to see the ability to initiate events with certain slaves, as opposed to just having it be random, and more breeding content.
>>
File: 53197006_p0_master1200.jpg (395 KB, 969x1200) Image search: [Google]
53197006_p0_master1200.jpg
395 KB, 969x1200
>>6712414
Continued:
And as an addendum, I see people complain about the instructions on the wiki being unclear but in order to improve and update them actual feedback is needed.

I only see complaints that "I followed the guide but it didn't work" which gets pretty old especially given how often when I have bothered to ask what they did wrong they failed at some critical step explained in the guide and they only downloaded the game files and then complain it's in Japanese or they cannot run it because they didn't download the RPGMaker RTP or a thousand other common troubleshooting questions explained there.

Yet I never see any specific explanation about where people who are honest-to-god following the guide had trouble understanding the guide itself and how to improve the guide itself to make it easier to understand so I tend to assume that as it stands it is good enough.

If you genuinely can point towards how to improve it to avoid errors, then yeah, I am willing to help you out without being this much of a jerk.

Have a pic
>>
>>6712422
My HG just has her slave dress up and take hormones. Though I did have the HG's wife knock up the slave.
>>
Are there games that revolve around impregnation, specifically being impregnated and carrying multiple pregnancies.I'm not really picky, text based CYOA games will do, I'm kinda pissed off that most of ones i come upon are from male perspective or involve incest and/or end as soon as female is impregnated.

I've played VQ/VH and most games from the pastebin and TFgames catalogue.
>>
>>6712425
no you seem fine and I'm ratrional, problems listed in in order

>finding the site in the first place

This was a common issue back when i first wanted to play it, i used the pastebin, didn't bother googling and got no where besides a dead forum.

>the download tortoise is above the 1.

stupid thing but i completely glossed over it and didn't realize i needed to download it. my bad of course, just saying.

>step 2. is assuming you know how to work tortoise

if it said "now go to start, open tortoise repository browser and input said link" no one would get confused.

pains me to write that but those were all my mistakes made.
>>
>>6712436
>>6712425
and my current problem is that it says to go the directory of the game you downloaded, so i extracted the game i downloaded in step 1., go to my download with the translator thing and all i see is a folder called "picture" and can't find the directory.

A lot of stupid mistakes are being made. I'm assuming either it's hidden in there or i downloaded the translator thing wrong.
>>
>>6712452
with the core thing....there's two things i need to download isn't there? One is literally JUST pictures and the other is the game right?
>>
File: 54658261_p3_master1200.jpg (271 KB, 848x1200) Image search: [Google]
54658261_p3_master1200.jpg
271 KB, 848x1200
>>6712436
>This was a common issue back when i first wanted to play it, i used the pastebin, didn't bother googling and got no where besides a dead forum.
Sadly, given I don't check the pastebin I didn't notice the anon who mantains had linked to the hongfire thread, which is even more annoying given we had actually made a prepackaged version a few months ago (before it became outdated) for those who were too lazy to go through this process.
Still, maybe I should have checked it out myself.

>if it said "now go to start, open tortoise repository browser and input said link" no one would get confused.
Admittedly, the woridng could be improved there but still like with any multistep guide you are going to get to a dead end if you don't follow the guide.

>pains me to write that but those were all my mistakes made.
Sorry if I was overly harsh but I have seen people in the past who seemed almost trolls in how obstinate they were to ignore instructions and then still acted all offended after getting help so I have learned to just be pretty intolerant towards that stuff.

Nothing personal
>>
File: Capture.png (7 KB, 314x199) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
7 KB, 314x199
I'm playing VH and this pop out when i'm masturbating and a few other scenes. what's this?
>>
>>6712469
nah, you're fine. Its hard to keep it in mind but someone who wants to play a game is usually like "okay, download 123 and i can play" and it's more like "read steps 123, download, repeat 6 times, now i can play"
>>
>>6712469
so Step 5. (progress) it says to select the "transpatch downloaded in step 2." but in step 2. i took the site and threw it into my totoise repository browser. did i miss a step or did tortoise download it and hid it somewhere on my computer?
>>
File: 54658261_p5_master1200.jpg (625 KB, 1117x1200) Image search: [Google]
54658261_p5_master1200.jpg
625 KB, 1117x1200
>>6712452
>>6712465
Ok, so here is where I can see the instructions being unclear

>and my current problem is that it says to go the directory of the game you downloaded, so i extracted the game i downloaded in step 1., go to my download with the translator thing and all i see is a folder called "picture" and can't find the directory.
>with the core thing....there's two things i need to download isn't there? One is literally JUST pictures and the other is the game right?
Yeah, again, you skipped a step, but seeing the Japanese site the instructions need updating.

Yes, you downloaded only the picture pack. It's packaged separately from the game (IIRC due to the hosting site's size restrictions).

After that, you extract the pictures in the folder of the game and then (in a separate folder) download the translation.

The translation gets patched against the game using the RPGTrans program leaving you with a patched version of the game (so keep the zipped versions in case you need to redo it).

I'd recommend you also try to run the game in Japanese to make sure it works before you patch the translation in.

If everything is fine you can run the translation and see if that version still runs fine.

If pastebin anon is around we could make an updated and improved instruction to be included that is more beginner friendly after this, while I have been a bit harsh I realize the wiki does have a few things worth improving
>>
>>6712476
Google Translate says:
Invalid hero was specified.
>>
File: 54658261_p1_master1200.jpg (435 KB, 848x1200) Image search: [Google]
54658261_p1_master1200.jpg
435 KB, 848x1200
>>6712491
>did i miss a step or did tortoise download it and hid it somewhere on my computer?
Tortoise will download it to the folder you selected.

I don't know what you set up but if you installed the program you should be able to select any folder in your computer (a new one works best), right-click it and have Tortoise use it to store/download the link you feed into it.

Part of the problem for a veteran is that once we set it up once we don't need to do it a second time, I did these years ago and now it's only "TortoiseSVN Download/update" and it gets the newest file.

There used to be a similar SVN site for the main game itself but the person keeping it up to date bailed out so we are back to using the Japanese wiki repository.
>>
>>6712476
What >>6712497 said. Were you using one of the non-standard heroines?
>>
>>6712494
>extract the pictures
did that
>in the folder of the game
slight confusion, i move the extracted pictures folder into the game. alright, makes sense.

>download the translation

Now, i had thought that by downloading tortoise and putting the site with the fuck tons of links of maps into the repository browser, that WAS downloading the the translation.

Is that true or did i miss a download button somewhere?

>>6712502
okay, so what i need to do, is make a new folder somewhere, go to repository browser, put in the translate page link then go to tortoise SVN, go to that new folder and right click and, scroll over tortoise SVN and click "create repository here"
>>
>>6712512
wait, that didn't seem to work properly, i think i need to "import" it instead of "create" to the folder, which i tried, but then it says i need an assembla account? Do i need an account?
>>
File: 54658261_p2_master1200.jpg (698 KB, 1200x896) Image search: [Google]
54658261_p2_master1200.jpg
698 KB, 1200x896
>>6712512
>>6712512
>Is that true
This is true.

>okay, so what i need to do, is make a new folder somewhere, go to repository browser, put in the translate page link then go to tortoise SVN, go to that new folder and right click and, scroll over tortoise SVN and click "create repository here"
Correct. Though back in the day when I downloaded the Tortoise program after that you had to right-click on that folder and you would get specific options for Tortoise that said "Download/Update" (to download/update from that site) and "Commit" (to upload your version if you are the translator which requires a password)
>>
>>6712513
>wait, that didn't seem to work properly, i think i need to "import" it instead of "create" to the folder, which i tried, but then it says i need an assembla account? Do i need an account?
Can you post a screenshot? You should not need an account, you seem to be (unintentionally) trying to upload your folder to the site instead of downloading it.
>>
>>6712513
Did you try to do as per Translation wiki?

>Checkout https://subversion.assembla.com/svn/ryona-rpg-translation/trunk/RyonaRPG_patch with your SVN client.
>>
File: ryona problems.png (250 KB, 1360x768) Image search: [Google]
ryona problems.png
250 KB, 1360x768
>>6712519
screenshot

>>6712522
and I'll go double check.
>>
File: 54658261_p6_master1200.jpg (470 KB, 1200x989) Image search: [Google]
54658261_p6_master1200.jpg
470 KB, 1200x989
>>6712523
Import in the context of SVN is "importing to the online repository", hence the account.

What other options does your versoin of Tortoise give you?
>>
>>6712526
ah! Export, the button i needed is called export, not import.
>>
File: 1439503255737.jpg (229 KB, 837x1200) Image search: [Google]
1439503255737.jpg
229 KB, 837x1200
>>6712530
>ah! Export, the button i needed is called export, not import.
Well, that is something that definitely needs to be updated in the guide.

Would you mind giving us a hand to have that given to the pastebin-anon for future reference?

I don't know why SVN decided to change the naming convention but then again, I haven't had to update it in years.
>>
>>6712530
>>6712526
shit, so using the RPG maker trans, i selected the correct things in the game and patch location but then i got this error message

Could not encode Remove negative status (MP:10~10%) using cp932

now here's the weird thing, i have a folder that says Ryona RPG translated, with all the files but when i click play its pops up with ????2000????

>>6712537
sure, if the guide gets reworked, this would be a lot easier for people to play this game.
>>
>>6712554
>????2000????
http://wiki.myanimesharing.com/hgames/index.php/RyonaRPG/Technical_Help

>Make sure you have downloaded and installed the RPGmaker 2000 RTP and use Microsoft Applocale to run the game under Japanese locale.
>In case of doubt, change your OS settings to japanese, then install the RTP2000:
>Install East Asian Language support (if you've already done this skip to the next step): Control Panel → Local Configuration and Language → Languages → Install East Asian Languages → Accept → Restart
>Control Panel → Local Configuration and Language → Advanced Options → Set non-unicode language to Japanese → Accept → Restart
>Extract RTP2000 with autoextractor
>Intall RTP2000 from the folder you extracted it to
And then download the core files again because chances are the file names are corrupted and not in moonrunes because you downloaded them before installing those.

Sometimes you can do all steps together but it is recommended to do it step by step.

So, did you do that before you started downloading the Japanese files?

Because that is kinda required to run any Japanese game.

>>6712554
>sure, if the guide gets reworked, this would be a lot easier for people to play this game.
Yeah, it does seem it requires its own pastebin for people to follow through all the steps.

I won't be around any longer but I'll check up tomorrow.
>>
>>6712505
>>6712497
I was using nanako though.
>>
>>6712565
...what.

>here you go anon, you fucked up EVERYTHING, start over.

thats not even in the list of steps or on the page. aww, i want to lie down.
>>
>>6711645
why?
Has the prude added anything new?
>>
does anyone know if theres a game where you play from a slave's perspective or a sub's perspective? I've been browsing the pastebin for a bit as well, but just wanted to see if anyone knew of anything in particular that might be like this
>>
>>6712583
CoC prisoner mod is the only thing that comes to mind.
>>
>>6712585
damn, I've already seen about all that one has to offer even though it still is a "Work in Progress" Unless you know about someone who started filling in some of the placeholders
>>
>>6712576
>thats not even in the list of steps or on the page. aww, i want to lie down.
What I find strange (and only notice now) is that compared to the old wiki they seem to have changed the steps so I hadn't checked that.

It used to tell you as the very first step that the game, being a Japanese RPG Maker Game required, like all Japanese RPG Maker games:
1.) Set your OS to Japanese (and all the other things I mentioned earlier)
2.) Download the RPG Maker files that every RPGMaker game requires to run (like VH)

and then it would explain to you how to download the game and translation.

I don't participate in the new wiki anymore so I don't know when or why they moved it around but it seems I put too much trust into them and will have to actually make a /d/-internal guide.
>>
>>6712576
>you fucked up EVERYTHING, start over.
Not really, you only are missing two steps. It *may* work without redoing the rest but if it doesn't yeah, just redownload the rest, now that you know how to set it up it won't take you nearly as long.

The problem is that if your system isn't set to Japanese non-unicode the patch cannot find the moonrunes and translate them.
>>
Okay, seriously, does anyone know where Atticus Arc hangs out these days? I'd like to get the source code from him so I can start refactoring this thing and teach him how to OOP.
>>
>>6712588
it is what it is. People set it up, it gets obscure, no one plays it for a while, people that have already done it make a guide off memory, bound to be problems.
>>
>>6712577
Nothing major yet. Female NPCs coming in soon.
>>
>>6712588
I'm gonna post a guide (of course it won't include anything to do with japanese settings, haven't messed with those)

Step 1. You will need an SVN client to download the translation patches. TortoiseSVN is a popular choice for Window. This must be downloaded.

Step 2. Get the latest RyonaRPG core version from RSaga Core Archives. Note that their will be two of them. one has the word "pictures" in it. Download both and move pictures into the games files.

Step 3. Using Tortoisesvn (go to start, Tortoise SVN, Repository browser) add in the translation patch trunk. You may also try the untested branch for latest updates. (if this doesn't work, just use the trunk)

Step 4. create a new folder, name it whatever you like (this is where the translation patch is going) and now go to START, TortoiseSVN, TortoiseSVN, right click the folder and click Export.

Step 5. Download RPGMaker Trans patch tool from Habisain's blog (second one as of right now) Extract and run it (using win or 7zip, you know, whatever)

Step 6. RPGMaker Trans → set game location

Click Browse in the Game Location section.
Select RPG_RT.exe in the directory of the game you downloaded in Step 2. (make sure it has the pictures. It should be called Core1)

Step 7. RPGMaker Trans → set patch location

Click Browse in the Patch Location section.
Select RPGMKTRANSPATCH in the directory you downloaded in Step 4.(you exported using tortoise)

Step 8.
Click Browse in the Translation Location section.
Select a directory where you would like to have the translated game.
Make sure Create Patch is not enabled.
Press the Go! button.
(i would advise making a new folder for this, because this is where the finished translated game will go)
>>
>>6712637
hyper links where neccesary of course and after those are added (or the links) if this can't be followed, then tell me where it didn't work and it will be updated accordingly.

If you don't want to use it, or want to edit it, meh. whatever helps.
>>
>>6712637
>http://wiki.myanimesharing.com/hgames/index.php/RyonaRPG/Technical_Help

japanese BS that I'll learn and mess with later. Can be added here to help everyone else. would recommend it being in the pastebin guide thats probablyt going to be made.

>http://wiki.myanimesharing.com/hgames/index.php/RyonaRPG/Translation

along with this. It's the current/old guide and has all the hyperlinks too. Now, everyone can play this game.
>>
File: pop-up02_girl6_.jpg (128 KB, 1000x1300) Image search: [Google]
pop-up02_girl6_.jpg
128 KB, 1000x1300
Ok, guys. Serious question time.

What king of 3d graphic style do you think suits H games the best? In my opinion, the "as real as possible" design all current 3d games try to do is kinda wacky. Even creepy sometimes. I just crack trying to imaging FC arcology full of crappy SexyBeach-esque girls. Personally i think something cartoonish like picrel(i hope i won't get banned for this pic, doing it for tech reference) is better, but than again it may go too much for some. What's your take on this?

[spoiler]shitty vision-less dev looking for references[/spoiler]
>>
>>6712654
honestly you're ball parking it closely. Specifically meaning, good god is 3D a turn off, at least to me. it's just not done well and even if it is (tastes and opinions of course) I don't prefer it. Picture looks fine but are you planning on animations or just pictures?

Basically, if you have a choice between cartoony and then uncanny valley, you should probably take a step back and stay with cartoony.
>>
>See /dgg/ moving fast
>IS FC DEV BACK!?!?!
>No its just some rech support or something, I don't care
>>
>>6712654
>>6712664
I prefer the anime style.
http://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE125338
>>
>>6712664
Animations. Trying to make a gameplay game.
>>
>>6712672
>pedo-tier loli
Fucking kill yourself, faggot.
>>
>>6712677
being this autistic on /d/
>>
>>6712672
>>6712677
>>6712686
now see, i want to agree but for the life of me the site won't load so i can't judge. i mean, its one thing if he posted actual loli (highly unlikely).
>>
>>6712677
>>6712689
She's a short, flat-chested highschool girl.
Also if it's not loading, try copying the link manually.
>>
File: 1363285617083.jpg (100 KB, 446x435) Image search: [Google]
1363285617083.jpg
100 KB, 446x435
>March 6th
>No FC update
>>
>>6712689
It was fucking Azu-nyan. What kind of a retard calls her a loli?
>>
>>6712654
If a game is ever going to use CG I'd much prefer close to the 3D Custom Girl style.

Also it's probably worth noting that there's something about the image you posted that I find absolutely terrifying, I have no idea what it is in particular, but dear god is the image unsettling.
>>
>>6712704
It looks like a sex doll trying to be a person and is shit at both.
>>
>>6712654
Maybe I'm a plebian for saying this, but I think a lot of the SFM models look pretty good. It only starts getting awkward when you want to make a futa or something or if you don't animate penetration well.
>>
>>6712689
>actual loli
Lolis only exist within the realm of 2D
>>
>>6712718
I just wish people would stop treating lolis like they're actually pedophiles. Its fucking stupid
>>
>>6712704
Personally i always thought cell shading is even more immersion breaking.
>>
>>6712722
The issue is that a significant number of legitimate paedophiles only view loli because it's a legal alternative to their real fetish. This ends up associating all lolibros with the pathetic fucking paedophiles.
>>
>>6712722
You're attracted to a child-like body shape, that's pretty much the definition of paedophilia. What you should be complaining about is the assumption all paedophiles are abusers.
>>
>>6712722
>>6712758
got to agree with this. loli likers are attracted to that body type, that of a child. their basically pedo's but the line is drawn when they actually do something.

this is /d/ and the internet, no one cares (or should) if you like children sexually, just don't actually do anything.
>>
>>6712770
Many states in the US will jail your ass for looking at loli, too.
>>
>>6712758
Thats a fair point, I should have caught that myself, but where I'm from its always assumed that if someone is called a pedophile they are already a criminal, or someone who has commited a crime whereas a loli is just well, a pedophile in the actual sense of the word if you can follow what I'm trying to get at here
>>
>>6712704
Uncanny valley and all that.

>>6712654
You could experiment with using a 3D models and then apply some sort of art filter over it to make it into cell shaded or look a 2D art style.
>>
>>6712758
>>6712770
That is precisely my issue; I'm not attracted to children. I have looked it up because I figured I would, but I was wrong. 3DPD is disgusting regardless of the age.
It seems unfair to me that you're assuming that I'm nothing but a paedophile in denial just because there's some overlap between the loli community and the paedo community.
>>
>>6712781
that in it of itself is a damn shame, This is a SOMEWHAT advanced society and yet we still treat fictionalized images as actual pornographic material involving real minors. It boggles my mind that such a law is still around, but on the other side of that, who would actually take this to court to repeal it. Who ever does will be branded a child moelestor for life even though they're fighting for common sense in their laws
>>
>>6712793
I never said i disagreed with those laws.
>>
>>6712793
It has been taken to court, though. Several times. The US Supreme Court even ruled that it's perfectly legal to look at a drawing, but the States have entirely ignored their ruling.
>>
>>6712795
What is the issue with them though? No real child is being harmed. And what about the snuff that gets passed around on /b/ and /gif/? No one seems to care if you have 3 GB of isis executions on your hard drive, but god forbid you have 1 image that depicts an imaginary character in a sexual situation
>>
>>6712654

Trying to translate the anime style to 3D just looks weird.

I messed around a bit in DAZ3D to see what you can do. You can make some high-quality shit with it, but just lol at buying any of the pre-made models/props/whatever out there. 9 bucks for a couple of hair styles, thanks but nahhh.
>>
>>6712797
But it's an imaginary CHILD.
>>
>>6712796
So what you're saying is, is that anyone thats arrested for this just needs to spend thousands of dollars in an appeals process to have their wrongful arrest overturned?
>>
>>6712799
so? Is any harm coming of it? is there anything tangibly criminal about it?
>>
>>6712800
Yes. And even then, you might never have the it overturned because it's not a federal case, so following the ruling of the Supreme Court is more of a suggestion than a rule.
>>
File: 1412308710447.jpg (340 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
1412308710447.jpg
340 KB, 750x750
>>6712803
You're threatening their precious imaginary innocence
>>
>>6712805
That sounds grossly unconstitutional, but not at all unamerican unfortunately
>>
>>6712807
Even if someone was stupid enough to believe in imaginary innocence of drawn children, they would have to be dumb enough to think that they're sending their kids to a place of learning every day instead of a jail
>>
>>6712749
[citation needed]
>>
>>6712831
Check out cripplechan's /loli/ board. They often admit that they're actual paedophiles.
>>
Look guys, this conversation's been done a million times before and we're not going to make a breakthrough in the topic here, we're just going to rehash the same bullshit and derail the thread for a hundred posts. Let's just agree to disagree, acknowledge that loli is not allowed here on 4chan, and move the fuck on with our lives.
>>
>>6712875
People like you annoy me more than anyone else. The arguments has been over for nearly an hour but you show up and yell "STOP FUCKING DISCUSSING THINGS YOU'RE STILL NOT ALLOWED TO POST LOLI HERE" despite the fact that no one had even mentioned that.
Notice how the lolifags never start this shit; it's always people like you that sperg out for no reason.
>>
>>6712881
>The arguments has been over for nearly an hour

>>6712863
:38:29
>>6712875
:45:05

>nearly an hour
>>
>>6712881

This thread is about discussing /d/ related games and their development, not autistic cripplefights

Take this shit to /out/
>>
>>6712883
>implying those were part of the argument
>>6712810
>01:46
Was the last part of this discussion. 54 minutes ago.
>>6712884
>not autistic cripplefights
What the fuck is this even supposed to mean?

Also, this is exactly what I meant when I mentioned sperging out for no reason.
>>
>>6712875
>hey guys this fight is stupid let's stop having it
>>6712881
>ARE YOU CALLING ME STUPID I'M GOING TO FIGHT SOME MORE
>>6712884
>please stop fighting here this is not the place for it
>>6712889
>HOW DARE YOU

Please just stop. I get that you're way too emotionally invested in some part of this argument and I don't give nearly enough of a shit to figure out what but maybe you should see a therapist about your obsessive hatred for and/or obsessive love of fucking little girls instead of shitting up /d/.
>>
>>6712889
Which now you are doing. Not just you, those other guys arguing with you as well, but still, this is now just the same damn thing on a meta level.

>>6712898
Pretty much this.
>>
>>6712898
Hang on, I'm legitimately confused here. Explain how my posts imply that whatsoever. It was
>>6712875
>I know this fight is already over but I want to start more shit.
>>6712881
>Shut up, you're worse than they are
>>6712884
>Blatant shitposting
>>6712889
>Clarifying someone making an objectively wrong statement.
I don't even like loli, I just get annoyed at how fucking stupid the anti-loli crowd always is. I'm not emotionally invested in either side.
>>6712901
This is my fault, and not the person who stirred up an argument that had already ended? That's a nice bias you've got there.
>>
>>6712199
That was fantastic, I'd love to see more!
>>
>>6712909
No, that's great, keep posting about it. That's super. Well done.
>>
>>6712914
>Y-you're not allowed to respond to my posts!
I'm not even part of this, but you're just contributing to the shitstorm.
>>
>>6712863
>one specific instance of people saying things on the internet
>in any way a valid citation
yeah okay buddy
>>
>>6712161
you should search the archives for the last prepatched link
getting ahold of the patching software is hard, it only sometimes works and you have to set up machine translations (and most services won't respond). Good game though.

Speaking of patching difficulties I'm sitting on a game titled rj164217. I heard it has a partial translations (menus importantly) and that it's machine translatable. I have not managed to succeed on either front however.
>>
good lord emmy is such a fucking stupid character
>>
FCDev, if you're here, an update would be lovely. No pressure on releasing, just knowing how thing stand would be nice.
>>
>>6712968
FCDev hasn't updated because the ritual to become an immortal lich failed. He's never updating.
You could have prevented this.
>>
>>6712968
All jokes aside, he's working on a different project for a little bit.
>>
>>6712993
Another project? What is he doing? Is it something unrelated to Free Cities?
>>
>>6713070
I can't remember the information. Another Anon might know the details better.
But if I recall correctly, they're working on another project they were a part of for a little while.
>>
>>6712654
Any art-style can be pleasant in a porn game if the artist is good.
I think some fetish will work better with certain art-style.
>>
>>6712199
Not sissy you fucking shitter.
>>
>>6712722
I just like petite flat/small chested body type of girl...
>>
File: 300px-Lieve_(ManiacPaint).png (124 KB, 300x457) Image search: [Google]
300px-Lieve_(ManiacPaint).png
124 KB, 300x457
>>6712966
syri is the only character i like in TiTs

I like Anno, or I did until her art made her out to be a 40 year old granny

oh i like lieve too
>>
>>6713115
It's weird, all the TiTS characters are either depicted as being old as fuck in official art, or they're actually dudes.
>>
>>6713115
add Saendra and Bess-13 (as a mistress) for me
>>
>>6713129
saendra is good as long as you dont look at her icon

femzil crewmember when?
>>
File: 1440464084634.jpg (666 KB, 850x1203) Image search: [Google]
1440464084634.jpg
666 KB, 850x1203
>>6713115
I like the Venus pitcher and the Vanae desu.
Sera is ok but all the rest is kinda meh.
>>
Talked to Atticus. He agrees the code is shit, but his position is the ship has already sunk, so there's no point in trying to fix it.

I'm going to try anyway. Starting with refactoring items and inventory.
>>
File: 43434.png (21 KB, 211x162) Image search: [Google]
43434.png
21 KB, 211x162
>>6713115
Isn't the anno art just the shit placeholder art?

Where they just slap different hair on top of the same "real life stick figure" looking abomination.

I've noticed that those have been getting replaced by actual art as time goes on.
>>
FURSHIT NOT WELCOMED ON /d/ OR ANYWHERE YOU ANIMAL FUCKERS, GO BACK TO YOUR SHITTY FORUMS.
>>
>>6713150
Back to /stg/, shitposter-kun.
You're correct, but fuck off anyway.
>>
In FC, what stats are useful for Head Girls and other roles? Something about being over 40 and maybe having a dick. I think there was a post about it sometime ago but can't find the thread.
>>
Any news on the monster girl game from this thread? >>6704452
>>
>>6713187
bullshit from an "ideas guy"

it doesn't exist in any form beyond that picture, which is literally the "game'

its called a cyoa
>>
>>6713171
>hurr /stg/ boogeyman durr
What are you gonna do, ban me?
>>
>>6713176
Max skills and either dominant or nymphomania. I've never used dominance myself, but nymphomania does provide a bonus. For HG.

All others you can find by clicking the help option on the left then Leadership Positions.
>>
>>6713201
I really don't understand how people like you can be this stupid. Not everyone is narcissistic enough to believe that their posts are absolute orders that must be executed.
Sometimes someone telling you to fuck off is just someone telling you to fuck off.
>>6713211
I think you are posting in the wrong thread, mate.
>>
>>6713216
Ah, yes. This was supposed to be in the Futa thread. My mistake. Enjoy that work of art anyways!
>>
>>6713201
>hurr furry boogeyman durr
Tell us where that dirty animol focker touched you. :'(
>>
>>6712302
"No Haven"? What's that?
>>
>>6713231
http://bedlamgames.tumblr.com/
Usually if you can't find anything by googling "<title> hentai game" then look it up on TFgamessite
>>
>>6713231
a miserable pile of rags
>>
>>6713231
Proof against the existence of a loving god: a good game made by a good developer trapped in the worst platform known to man.
>>
Hey anyone can tell me if snake girls are considerated furry?I think that isn´t but I am having a discusion with a friend that he says that is. What do u guys think?
>>
>>6713256
No, they're more traditional monsters. Lamia is a common term for them.
>>
>>6712607
http://www.weightgaming.com/forum/index.php?PHPSESSID=9v6dt97adothe5g2birsmpvg24&board=23.0

http://www.atticusarc.com/
>>
>>6713266
>>6713134
Thanks though
>>
>>6713197
He said he was making an actual game, and the pictures were just his inspiration. He posted some actual screenshots as well. He also said he was going to release it within the next few weeks, so I guess we'll know pretty soon, one way or another.
>>
File: ss+(2016-03-06+at+01.09.22).png (4 KB, 258x130) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-03-06+at+01.09.22).png
4 KB, 258x130
Not the same anon that was asking before about RyonaRPG, but I followed all of the instructions, and I already have my app locale set to Japan because of other games, but what am I doing wrong here? Is it saying I'm missing a file, and if so, does anyone know which one? I put the Pictures folder in the main game folder.
>>
File: 1451330971447.jpg (144 KB, 974x833) Image search: [Google]
1451330971447.jpg
144 KB, 974x833
>>6712637
OK, making the full guide:

@Pastebin anon, you can keep >>6712637 as "steps to apply the newest translation patch".

This small guide is for all Japanese RPGMaker games:
So you want to play a Japanese RPGMaker game. Well, listen up, because there are some pre-installation/download steps you need to follow.

1.) Install East Asian Language support (if you've already done this skip to the next step): Control Panel → Local Configuration and Language → Languages → Install East Asian Languages → Accept → Restart
2.) Set your computers non-unicode language to Japanese: Control Panel → Local Configuration and Language → Advanced Options → Set non-unicode language to Japanese → Accept → Restart
3.) Download the RTP files from http://tkool.jp/support/download/index "Which one?" I recommend downloading all RTP files because then you can play any RPG Maker game but for RyonaRPG you only need the 2000 file
4.) Extract RTP2000 with autoextractor (it's a self-extracting zip, it doesn't install anything)
5.) Intall RTP2000 from the folder you extracted it to

>Why do I need to do these steps?
Steps 1 and 2 are prerequisites to get Japanese games and programs to run, steps 3 to 5 are required for RPG Maker games to run (similar to how you need DirectX for a lot of videogames or flash used to be required for almost all online games back in its hayday).

>Ok, how do I install RyonaRPG/VH/insertJapaneseRPGMakergamehere
There are separate instructions for each game in the pastebin.
RyonaRPG has a wiki entry at http://wiki.myanimesharing.com/hgames/index.php/RyonaRPG/Translation
Though a better explanation was given by >>6712637 if you want to check the archive (if it isn't included in the pastebin)
>>
>>6713407
Welp, wrong pic.
>>
>>6713407
And if you're on a Linux-based system, god help you?
>>
>>6713349
ah nvm fixed it

Seriously, though, I just had to grab the Japanese version of the RTP which I had in another HDD when last I tried getting this working.
>>
>>6713416
>And if you're on a Linux-based system, god help you?
http://wiki.myanimesharing.com/hgames/index.php/RyonaRPG/Translation#Linux

Though as to how to install the RPG Maker prerequisite files, I have no idea, if you find it on google let us know because I do believe to have hear several threads ago over at /vhg/ (when they discussed VH but it applies here aswell) that a linux-based RPG Maker 2000 "emulator" (or something like that) exists to run it natively instead of having to use wine to emulate windows itself.

AFAIK it only worked for RPG Maker 2000 though, so that won't work for newer games (RyonaRPG and VH are projects that started as far back as 2005 IIRC)
>>
>>6713428
>ah nvm fixed it
I mean, I mention it in >>6713407 but in such cases it tends to be nice if you specify with which file you fixed it.

Also, people post pics.

This one is kinda relevant as it's one of the things that happens in RyonaRPG
>>
In No Haven, how do I raise the Will and Condition of my slaves? They quickly drop to 0 Will and low Condition which makes them unavailable for training or assignments.
>>
>>6713135
you can change the art in settings.

there are busts from 3 different authors for the game.
>>
>>6713443
>In No Haven, how do I raise the Will and Condition of my slaves? They quickly drop to 0 Will and low Condition which makes them unavailable for training or assignments.
Healing.

And send your slavers away so they leave the slaves alone for a while.
>>
>>6713441
Nevermind, now it's telling me I'm missing some Nightmare file. I tried looking for this 'autoextractor' but I just get some shitty uTorrent thing. Time to find some other thing to fap to, I guess.
>>
File: 1449306901506.jpg (142 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
1449306901506.jpg
142 KB, 768x1024
>>6713462
>I tried looking for this 'autoextractor' but I just get some shitty uTorrent thing.
Wut? That can't be right, can you screenshot it?

Also, I looked through the /d/ archive for the prepackaged version:
https://mega.nz/?_escaped_fragment_=Es8XRZAL!HsKA4b3GrybLOpp7yK-TvbPDZP9lmI7NAbPU6Kvtzgc#!Es8XRZAL!HsKA4b3GrybLOpp7yK-TvbPDZP9lmI7NAbPU6Kvtzgc

The usual caviats apply, it's outdated.

>Why didn't you post this earlier
The archive isn't working for me, I had to go through google's cache (which anyone can do).

With that one you still need to follow the steps over at >>6713407
>>
>>6713457
>Send all my slavers away on assignments
>Slave recuperates a bit of will
>Slave is Immediately gang banged by my slavers when they return and she loses all of her will

Also I don't have a healer yet. A bit tricky this game.
>>
>>6713407
>>6712637
Alright I got everything set up. But now the most important question of all.

[spoiler]How do I change keybindings so I can play one handed?[/spoiler]
>>
>>6713486
>Also I don't have a healer yet. A bit tricky this game.
The trick is doing it during those times where she has recovered enough for training.

Also, if you have enough slaves it won't be a problem as the will-decrease is spread between the slaves.
>>
>>6713489
>How do I change keybindings so I can play one handed?
One way (though there might be better ones) is spoofing/emulating an xbox controller.

RPGMaker works with them on PC and you can assign the keys on your keyboard in a way that you only need a hand.

Another would be if you have a controller you can play with one-handed and do the same.
>>
>>6713489
Just learn to fap left-handed. It will be better for you long-term.
>>
>>6713443
You can also assign guards to keep them from being fucked.
>>
File: ryonarpg.png (63 KB, 648x507) Image search: [Google]
ryonarpg.png
63 KB, 648x507
So ryonarpg translation is mostly working for me except all punctuation symbols are replaced with odd letters.

What could be wrong?
>>
>>6713416
As far as playing RPGMaker games goes, that works pretty well on Linux with wine, besides the new MV games that come in .exe containers, but that's probably easily solvable if we get an extractor for those containers.

Not sure about the translation tools, but I think they should work.
>>
>>6712966
>Sob story
>Golddigger
>Furry
I mean jesus
>>
>>6713514
My guess would be that you applied the translation before setting your system's language to Japanese?

Other than that, did you get any major issues?
>>
My laptop has been forever in japanese system locale from other games. It still is now.

The only other issue is that, from what I can tell, untranslated japanese text is turned entirely into gibberish similar to the punctuation.
>>
>>6713533
for
>>6713523
>>
>>6713533
>The only other issue is that, from what I can tell, untranslated japanese text is turned entirely into gibberish similar to the punctuation.
That is definitely wrong.

Can you check the old version in >>6713484 just to make sure it isn't an issue with your PC instead of the translation patch having borked up?
>>
>>6713536
Actually it's possible I don't have the windows japanese language pack on this laptop, downloading it now.
>>
>>6713537
How would you have Japanese locale without it?
>>
>>6713539
>How would you have Japanese locale without it?
IIRC in newer versions the locale comes out of the box now but the "East Asian font pack" does not.

This means that the game will run but the computer doesn't have ancient non-standard Japanese/Korean/Chinese fonts which unfortunately are exactly what old RPG Maker games like RyonaRPG use
>>
File: 1449307051086.jpg (208 KB, 723x1023) Image search: [Google]
1449307051086.jpg
208 KB, 723x1023
>>6713543
>IIRC in newer versions
In newer versions of Windows
>>
>>6713543
Wow, Windows managed to get worse, again.
>>
>>6713539
>>6713543
Yep.
Upon trying to install japanese language I found that windows 7 home premium which I use can't install the japanese language pack, although my system locale is indeed set to japanese.

What an odd situation. So I might take today to finally upgrade to windows 10 if that works, or pirate my way up to ultimate windows 7
>>
>>6713548
>windows 10
Last I heard the Win 10 users need to use things like Locale Emulator since the classic system locale approach no longer works.
>>
>>6713256
Lamias are monsters if the upper body is 100% human. If it's covered in scales with a reptilian face, it becomes a scalie.
>>
No Haven becomes monotonous very quickly. A big issue I have with it is that scouting areas for new activities can fail. A lot. I had 5 slavers sat around the camp unable to be issued assignments because my scouting kept failing constantly.
>>
File: 1449308014644.jpg (317 KB, 1050x1119) Image search: [Google]
1449308014644.jpg
317 KB, 1050x1119
>>6713551
>Last I heard the Win 10 users need to use things like Locale Emulator since the classic system locale approach no longer works.
Not true, I use Windows 10 myself and run the game without too many hitches (and it's a fresh install not a grandfathered windows 7/8 because it was causing some problems and I had some genuine issues with the system before switching to Windows 10 that got solved even if I don't like it as much as 7).
It's still the same as always only they put the option under "region" -> Administrative -> "Language for non-unicode" (picture stolen shamelessly from google).

>>6713548
>Upon trying to install japanese language I found that windows 7 home premium which I use can't install the japanese language pack, although my system locale is indeed set to japanese.
>What an odd situation. So I might take today to finally upgrade to windows 10 if that works, or pirate my way up to ultimate windows 7
If you have a legit copy of windows 7 home premium it will ask you for the installation cd to "unlock" the option. With Windows 10 it didn't bother IIRC as long as the upgrade is legit.
>>
>>6713555
Interesting to know it still works as usual.
>>
>>6713555
I don't have the installation disc anymore
I'm trying out a third party program called Vistalizator that says it can install the blocked language packs
>>
>>6713558
Just install the 2 damn fonts manually
>>
>>6713556
>Interesting to know it still works as usual.
The main selling point for windows remains backwards compatibility.
The only thing I lost which was annoying is that AGTH doesn't work anymore but then again there are more modern Text Hooker solutions I could use that probably work but I haven't bothered to check.
Apparently ITH works which is more popular nowadays.

>>6713558
>I don't have the installation disc anymore
>I'm trying out a third party program called Vistalizator that says it can install the blocked language packs
If that doesn't work and you really intend to upgrade (which is a bit overkill for a porn game) note that you can then create your own installation disc and/or USB stick for future use for stuff like that (and it's best that you keep it safe just in case)
>>
>>6712798
Making art for a game is much more expansive.
>>
Any new trap content?
>>
Does No Haven have a wiki or a general guide for beginners? I really want to play it but feel overwhelmed by all the stuff and RAGS clunkiness
>>
>>6713746
The basic game is pretty simple, right click your encampment, arbitrarily pick some mission in some location, and select slavers to go on the mission. The game will automatically recommend the best people for the job. Then you wait a few days and they either succeed or fail.

As long as you keep your gold and supplies and morale up, you're doing fine. You can recruit new slavers through a slaver recruiting mission, or by doing enough other missions that you level up which attracts new slavers. After a while when you feel like it you can mess around with all the other features but none of them are vitally important to begin with.

The slave training mechanics aren't very developed yet. Mostly you either just keep them around for morale, or sell them to the docks for a flat rate.
>>
>>6713441
In relation to the pic wouldn't it be more effective if she was naked?
>>
get out of my tfgamessite, hypnocollective REEEEEEEEE
>>
is there anything one of you fine lads know of that is from the slave/sub's perspective that isn't Coc prison mod? I'm dying for more of that
>>
>>6713926
crossguard.
Deeper dungeons(sorta)
The Collar
SLUT academy
Sugar daddy (RIP)
And many more.
>>
>>6713933
>rags and m2f
life is hard
>>
>>6713933
Deeper dungeons was the old name for Whorelock's revenge, right? That's what I would suggest to him, probably the closest thing out there to coc prison mod.

Never tried crossguard since I only got rags working recently, will try that.

the are mostly just cheap twine games, you click through every branching path for mediocre short stories. I remember playing all of them but I don't have any of them saved, which is a bad sign.
>>
>>6713950
not at all, deeper dungeon is very different from coc prison. crossguard is close.
>>
>>6713926
RJ140344
Might be to your liking, but I haven't gotten around to playing it yet. It's just sitting here, so it was the first thing that came to mind and it looks like the content could be right for you.
/hgg2D/ should have some more suggestions for you, if you are looking for RPGs or platformers at least.
>>
So pretty new and lurk sometimes, but the games have my interest piqued. Never played one before.
Anything like one through the sub's perspective with a futa Dom? o: I'd kill for a game like that.
>>
>>6713926
That's what people on /hgg2D/ recommended so far:
https://vndb.org/v6688 (says it's male MC though, but not my thing anyway, so I don't know anything about it)

https://vndb.org/v15137

RJ106101 (RPG Maker, exhibitionism, blackmail)
>>
File: naga1321779182578.jpg (160 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
naga1321779182578.jpg
160 KB, 800x600
>>6713176

The in-game wiki has a "leadership positions" page which describes precisely what you're asking about.

>>6713239

"But enough masturbation. Have at you!"

>>6713256

The easiest rule of thumb regarding furries/scalies is whether the creature has a human face. "When in doubt, check for snout."

(Threadly reminder to keep posting relevant images so mods don't shut down the /d/iscussion.)
>>
Anything that let's me be a trap and just let me get my fap on? I know there's Whorelock, but its kinda random and I can't fap it to a cattrap with a 9 inch dick
>>
File: futa 1429379689586.jpg (180 KB, 708x970) Image search: [Google]
futa 1429379689586.jpg
180 KB, 708x970
>>6714394

If you can handle the Inform7 game engine, Trap Quest. (It's not a bad game engine, but typing in complete words makes one-handed gameplay difficult.)
>>
>>6714400
>You now have the option of ignoring the automatic game end upon hitting 0 intelligence.

About time.
>>
>>6714400
I've played TrapQuest a lot, and yeah its good but it also takes a lot of time to get my character how I want and too much time investment.
>>
>>6713933
>>6713965
>>6714121
Thanks for the suggestions lads, I'll be sure to check 'em out
>>
>>6713933
got my dick caught in a toaster and can't find slut academy sugar daddy or the collar
>>
>>6713484
>https://mega.nz/?_escaped_fragment_=Es8XRZAL!HsKA4b3GrybLOpp7yK-TvbPDZP9lmI7NAbPU6Kvtzgc#!Es8XRZAL!HsKA4b3GrybLOpp7yK-TvbPDZP9lmI7NAbPU6Kvtzgc

Old prepackaged version of ryona.

This should be added to the pastebin for people who are just looking to try it out before needing to go through the installation steps.
>>
>>6714456
https://www.tfgamessite.com/phpbb3/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=6196
>>
>>6714488
thanks mate
>>
>>6712160
can somebody put me a download Link for the game, im looking for it, but i trust anons more to find it
>>
>>6712192
>http://wiki.myanimesharing.com/hgames/index.php/RyonaRPG
Then put this in the goddamn sticky you arrogant fuck
>>
>>6712587
It sort of got folded into the general CoC Revamp Mod (Google it), which has a lot more content overall, but not necessarily more Prison content. Specific to the Prison, the broken logic got smoothed out quite a bit, and a few of the placeholders got expanded, but it's not one of the dev team's priorities. Mostly, it needs more writing, which doesn't seem to be happening at the moment.

It's certainly a lot more playable prison experience than the original, though.
>>
>>6712192
oh wait, you shouldn't because the link is down you fucking faggot
>>
>>6712193
>So what is this literally the second result on google then?
http://wiki.myanimesharing.com/hgames/index.php/RyonaRPG
Dead

>Just follow the instructions:
http://wiki.myanimesharing.com/hgames/index.php/RyonaRPG/Translation

Also dead

This is exactly what I'm talking about
>>
>>6712193
The archive is down too
>>
>>6714529
>http://dev.rsaga.org/core/
>https://www.assembla.com/spaces/ryona-rpg-translation/wiki

Use the branch one instead of trunk. The reste is pretty straightforward.

Can give you a prepatched archive of the game, dunno why nobody uploaded one.
>>
Try http://wiki.anime-sharing.com/hgames/index.php/RyonaRPG instead.
>>
File: Capture.png (143 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
143 KB, 1920x1080
>>6714544
>Dead
Do you even open links before you start shitposting?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 55

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.