[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wish Corruption
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /d/ - Hentai/Alternative

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 79
File: 1437722905024.png (396 KB, 1165x1180) Image search: [Google]
1437722905024.png
396 KB, 1165x1180
Somebody posts a wish, the next poster twists it and makes a wish, so on an so forth.

I wish I was a fertility goddess that can impregnate myself at will with as many children as I want and suffer none of the negative symptoms of pregnancy (e.g. morning sickness, gestational diabetes, swollen feet, etc.)
>>
>>6621001
You can impregnate yourself at will, but only after consuming a volume of sperm equal to that of a normal baby.

I wish that every woman in the world would be randomly given extra pairs of breasts that run down the normal mammalian milk lines. Some girls may not get any, some may get as many as six extra. History will be modified to make it always have been.
>>
>>6621040
Instead of milk, it's overly nutrient enriched semen.

I wish there was a fertility entity that could grant you any sexual wish so long as you came into a bowl and gave it to her as an offering.
>>
>>6621040
Breast tissue is divided up between each pair of breasts, so eight breasts wouldn't even count as A cups.

I wish I had a biological android girl that lactated quality black tea with just a bit of sweetness.

Also
>consuming a volume of sperm equal to that of a normal baby.
Wouldn't that just be a load of cum?
>>
>>6621059
Never said nuttin' bout' milk.
>>6621061
I'm okay with this. And I mean the volume of a baby, not a fetus.
>>
>>6621059
She will grant your wishes, but genie style, i.e. you wish for a 12 inch penis, but you're still subject to the laws of your body and get lightheaded when it is erect.

I wish that I'm no longer attracted to this degenerate stuff.
>>
>>6621067
You're no longer attracted to /d/ related stuff, but instead the rest of the world is. You're viewed as a severe prude.
>>
I wish for the power to bring any girl I desire bend to my wishes.
>>
>>6621304
Done. But you find it harder and harder to get off until you're desperately mind controlling women hoping to find one who can make you squirt.
I wish that incest became seen as a totatly normal thing for families to do and is discussed openly
>>
>>6621338
Incest is only acceptable if there is a 2 generation Gap

I wish that I could get off to anything, no matter how vanilla, or how twisted
>>
>>6621386
Granted but you can never participate in anything that would get you off, you can only be an observer

I wish that the Succubus are real
>>
>>6621386
It is done, but you have absolutely no control when and where you get off.

I wish I was an extremely busty women who did not grow hair below the neck, does not menstruate, does not get back pain or issues from her breasts, and has no compulsion or requirement to take dick or consume semen.
>>
>>6621416
Granted but they are very timid and almost act like normal people

I wish that i was a cute futa
>>
I wish that humans were fertile from birth all the way until death, and that humanity learned how to terraform and create housing for its newfound population boom
>>
>>6621441

Granted, but all people are born pregnant but have no genitals, and when they die the next baby pops out.

I wish I were a cute shemale with a huge cock and enormous balls that produce huge amounts of semen.
>>
>>6621474
Granted - the massive redistribution of blood required to maintain your erection causes you to lose faint if you ever go above half-hard.

I wish I had a magical character sheet that would let me instantly and painlessly alter any of my physical or mental features just by changing them on the page.
>>
>>6621477

Granted but the sheet has positive and negative changes on it, and point values for each, and it only works if the changes you choose break even.

I wish I had massive tits with long thick nipples and could be milked like a cow.
>>
Your wish is done but the nipples get in the way alot and are hard to hide (looked down apon in public)

I wish i could bend my (other other people's body) to my fetishs, like any of them, even the impossible
>>
>>6621511
Granted, but you stay in that form for the next 12 hours.

I wish I could change the size of anyone's body and body parts. Thus giving tons of giantess and lots of huge tits.
>>
I wish that all men would have their cum refractory period removed so we can cum as many times as we want.
>>
File: 211_dWr0Rl4.jpg (241 KB, 850x1200) Image search: [Google]
211_dWr0Rl4.jpg
241 KB, 850x1200
>>6621515
Granted but any changes you make to them, gets mirrored onto you.

I wish I would wake up tomorrow in a cyberpunk future as this girl.
>>
>>6621518
Granted, but you are most wanted by the entire country.

I wish to be able to be able to make my dick and balls any size, and be able to shoot out as much semen as I wish.
>>
>>6621519
Granted, but you can only change one (dick/balls) at a time and the change must stay for 24hrs.

I wish men can control when they cum at will.
>>
>>6621518

Granted but that girl is a sex slave owned by an incredibly hairy and obese local lord.

I wish I had a factory full of hucows.
>>
>>6621525
Granted but you get arrested the next morning because you were found guilty of kidnapping them.

I wish I could have a cute maid that is biologically altered to have the need to ingest large quantities of semen to survive. That way she would beg me to let her suck my dick 24/7.
>>
File: 4c8805ac62ded98d2e372c41d2254642.jpg (928 KB, 1000x1054) Image search: [Google]
4c8805ac62ded98d2e372c41d2254642.jpg
928 KB, 1000x1054
>>6621533
Granted, but because one person cannot produce enough cum per day to sustain another person, she ends up sucking pretty much anyone's dick.

I wish I was a little futa succubus who would randomly appear to cute girls while they are masturbating.
>>
>>6621538
Granted, but after a month of sexual conquest, you run into a masturbating cute female police officer and she fires at you out of fright and instinct, killing you instantly.

I wish semen was found to be scientifically important in preventing aging, so women have an incredible incentive to sleep with men ceaselessly.
>>
>>6621544
aw
>>
File: drinkup01.jpg (345 KB, 835x1200) Image search: [Google]
drinkup01.jpg
345 KB, 835x1200
Granted, but so far no one has ever wanted to fuck you once you appeared.

I wish that I could cause women's breast to begin to lactate within about a month of my hands coming into skin to skin contact with them.
>>
>>6621544
Done but eventually sleeping with men is not enough and men are placed in milking areas like cows

I wish that the body became a lot more rubber like, allowing for inflation, vore and shit
>>
>>6621544
Granted but now men grow older every time they cum unless they eat it.

I wana live forever as a cute trap
>>
File: 1396375096349.jpg (200 KB, 1200x850) Image search: [Google]
1396375096349.jpg
200 KB, 1200x850
post more pictures anons!

>>6621548
Granted, but the only way for you to get off is on huge anal insertions.

I wish after puberty, all women appear pregnant permanently. They wouldn't actually be pregnant though.
>>
>>6621553
Granted, but they are also unable to genuinely get pregnant, dooming the human race.

I wish to become an immortal fertility deity who can modify my body in any way and impregnate/be impregnated by anyone.
>>
>>6621420
>I wish I was an extremely busty women who did not grow hair below the neck, does not menstruate, does not get back pain or issues from her breasts, and has no compulsion or requirement to take dick or consume semen.
No one twisted this? Fine, I'll do it.

Granted! Of course, the main reason you have no back pain is because you're a quadruple amputee and spend all day in bed at a hospital.

I wish I had the powers of Ant Man (can shrink down to various sizes without difficulty, and actually become even more durable and stronger than at normal size)
>>
>>6621553
Granted, but women are no longer able to become actually pregnant, causing the dwindling of mankind, and the downfall of a species.

I wish cervical penetration is real and guys with big enough cocks can actually fuck a woman's womb.
>>
>>6621563
Granted, but when you use your powers to shrink to the size of an ant, your intellect also becomes that of an ant.

I wish a mysterious scanner gun would fall out of the sky, allowing me to transform any 2d artwork into real life entities/objects.
>>
>>6621564
Granted, but it causes a sepsis infection.

I wish that arm, leg, and neck joints were actually dicks inserted into pussies, giving everyone 11 genitals: 5 cocks, 5 pussies, and one where your normal one is.
>>
>>6621567
>granted, but they're still 2-dimensional making sex impossible unless you like having your dick covered in paper cuts

I wish I was a hero on a /d/-fueled magical fantasy adventure, with a magic talking doujinshi novel, a sexy dickgirl, and the reanimated skeleton of Robin Williams as my allies
>>
>>6621523
they can, but Will really doesn't like it when you cum at him.

>>6621563
Sure, but it's movie Ant Man, so no shrinking, that was the suit, just Ant Pheromones

>>6621564
It is but women can't feel it and your dick isn't big enough.

ughhh, I wish I had a good paying job.
>>
>>6621420
Granted, you have a long flowing beard but no hair on your scalp.
I wish I was a bunny girl
>>
>>6621577
Granted. Everybody promptly has a massive orgasm, falls to pieces, then dies of thirst when they can't reassemble themselves.

>>6621583
Granted. The novel refuses to shut up (and magic, so stuffing it in a backpack doesn't work), the sexy dickgirl gets tackled by every /d/enizen you meet (and thus you don't get in on the action), and the skeleton hangs itself when it realizes the reanimation didn't include vocal cords.

>>6621638
Granted. The pet store where you live is, of course, a responsible one which ensures that all its stock is thoroughly neutered - right down to preventing sex-related behaviours like "posturing" and "humping".

I wish I was a sexy futa with a pet tentacle beastie, which enjoys sexing me up and treats me much like a friendly cat treats its human.
>>
>>6621653
Its tentacles are as rough as a cat's tongue, so when it sexes you up (whether you want it or not) it feels like sandpaper on your privates.

I wish that all women's fat would redistribute so that roughly 90% is in their boobs and butts.
>>
File: tmp_19438--231804237.png (66 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
tmp_19438--231804237.png
66 KB, 400x400
>>6621653
>skeleton hangs itself when it realizes the reanimation didn't include vocal cords.
Almost as depressing as the game I based my wish on
>>
>>6621067
You are now attracted to different degenerate stuff, but these fetishes are totally original and no one else shares them or makes art for it.

>>6621338
The incest is only acceptable if every present family member does it together. Every.

>>6621416
They take advantage of THE CURRENT YEAR and undergo operations/hormone therapy to become trans-Incubi.

>>6621420
You grow no hair below the neck because you're horribly burned, basically any motion causes a zap of pain.

>>6621441
permanent morning sickness, even for the men

>>6621477
Everyone else in the world also has your character sheet.

>>6621484
Your tits are so heavy that you constantly injure yourself, Farmer John soon takes you out back and shoots you. It was kinder that way.

>>6621519
All the mass that goes to or leaves your dick/balls must come from somewhere else on your body.

>>6621538
You smell really bad and women hear the sound of their parent stalking whenever you're near them.

>>6621544
Chad still wins

>>6621567
They go insane from being surrounded by strange alien geometries and the incomprehensible "3rd direction".

I wish I could switch between penis/vagina and male/female breasts at will, stretch my tongue to any length I desired, could voluntarily control whether I was fertile, secrete massage oil from my pores, and easily gain muscle mass.
>>
>>6621622
I like you, also
your wish is granted
your past is rewritten so at one point you had a good paying job
you were, however, fired before your first pay check

I just wish I was born a girl and could live a happy life
>>
>>6621669
what game?
>>
>>6621670
Granted, but your penis/vagina becomes horribly worn from continued transitions
In male form you have man boobs
Your ability to taste is virtually destroyed
The massage oil makes your skin taste horrible
And you develop a low metabolism

I wish sex brought me no pleasure
>>
File: 137877720410.jpg (135 KB, 700x824) Image search: [Google]
137877720410.jpg
135 KB, 700x824
>>6621671
>Granted, but you grow up to be a tumblrina who whines about being misgendered as a girl when you are clearly a furdragon!
I wish my sister had an ass the size of two beach balls and she has an insatiable lust for me.
>>
>>6621675
Granted, in addition, food as no taste, music sounds like shit and everything smells like old cardboard.

I wish I had a harem of futa girls on a rampage to drain every man they see of his sperm.
>>
>>6621681
Granted, but she also has the downs and has arms the size of little pencils.

I wish all ecchi anime figs came alive and coexisted with us peacefully.
>>
>>6621682
Wonderful
I literally destroyed my sense of taste and smell as a child
Music would kind of suck but I hardly listen to it
>>
>>6621683
granted, but warhammer figurines come to life and begin purging all other figurines

i wish for immunity to all stds and the ability to redistribute fat to anywhere on my body so i can go from fat man to curvy shemale
>>
I wish I was supreme master of this reality, essentially God, as to better live out my fetishes of domination and control.
>>
>>6621686
Granted but anyone you have sex with contracts whatever STDs you may have encountered

>>6621688
Granted but your only turned on by feeling powerless

I wish humans had detachable jaw
>>
>>6621696
Granted, but it can't reattach

I wish I could shove things of large and small sizes down my cock until my balls bloated up with no ill effects
>>
>>6621700
>no I'll effect
Isn't the entire thread ill effects?
You have to go through surgery to get anything out

I wish all asses were plump(not fat) and smelled like roses
>>
>>6621702
granted but the smell is a result of a black miasmic tar that constantly oozes from the hole

i wish for the same thing the previous guy asked for but i want to be able to fire things out of my dick like a cannonball as well
>>
>>6621708
Sounds epic
Get hired by government to kill people with your dick
>>
>>6621724
this is meant to be corrupt a wish not enhance a wish

I want my wish to turn out fine by the standards I currently hold.
>>
>>6621673
Nier.
Your allies are:
a talking book that never shuts the fuck up (That corruption is accurate, but at least Wiess is funny)

A beautiful woman who may or may not actually have a dick who wears lingerie constantly and has the dirtiest fucking mouth. (And people are actively afraid of her and keep the fuck away, so she's like the OPPOSITE of the wish corruption) Pic related.

A timid skele-bro who looks fuckin' creepy as all hell, but you just wanna give him a hug because he's a poor scared child with some really fucked up backstory and goddamn does he need a hug.
(Surprisingly optimistic, all things considered though. Would not hang himself.)

And above all else, a fuckin' amazing soundtrack. It's actually a pretty good game as far as hack n' slash action RPGs go, so you should give it a shot if that sort of thing is up your alley.
>>
>>6621562

Granted! But your children are born sex addicts, about as suave and smooth-talking as Casanova, each with only one goal: seduce, fuck and raise born children with every being sapient enough to accept their advances. Including you, their mother and first wife.

I wish i could summon a near endless amount of lusty, ghostly slime maids to do my bidding, at will.
>>
File: 1452076477018-3.jpg (173 KB, 850x923) Image search: [Google]
1452076477018-3.jpg
173 KB, 850x923
>>6621936
Granted, but you become a slime blob whenever you summon them.

I wish I could turn into a cute girl at will.
>>
>>6621954
granted but, people will still treat you like a man in all shapes and forms

i wish i could transform into a state where i can preform all my fetishes on both myself and others
>>
File: elf_taur_by_gamera1985_d6jnrwe.jpg (104 KB, 894x894) Image search: [Google]
elf_taur_by_gamera1985_d6jnrwe.jpg
104 KB, 894x894
>>6622021
Granted, but you will always be on the receiving end of your fetishes.

I wish that 50% of the population would become humantaurs, with me being one of them.
>>
>>6622131
Thought we were degrading them mwhahahahagsgsga (i fucking love all my fetishs even on myself)
>>
I wish i could change my gender at will. And everytime i did this the world will change as if i was an opposite gender all the time.
>>
>>6622139
I don't know how to make that any worse...

Uh, you're only able to get off by body petting.
>>
File: 3804 - Halloween ghost.jpg (83 KB, 600x714) Image search: [Google]
3804 - Halloween ghost.jpg
83 KB, 600x714
>>6622131

Granted, but due not having enough brainpower, you need to focus on walking when you want to go anywhere.

>>6622139

Granted, you turn ito such a hairy woman thaat you're mistaken for a giant tribble. No one is aroused by this.

I wish i were able to turn anything into a humanoid female version of itself, with full sapience and yandere-like clingyness towards me.
>>
>>6622152
Your yandere woman will want you only but if you make any more then 1 they will fight ending in both deaths

I wish i could conjure up anything out of thin air, including foods, fetish items and woman
>>
>>6622160
Anything you create will be subtly imperfect in some annoying way. Only you seem to notice the problems.

I wish vaginas could be stretched to a point a grown person could be completely inserted inside. The act being orgasmic for both parties
>>
File: tokyo mew mew all.jpg (188 KB, 850x541) Image search: [Google]
tokyo mew mew all.jpg
188 KB, 850x541
>>6622144
Granted, but everyone else changes gender too.

I wish I turned into a cute catgirl.
>>
>>6621474
Sorry for the OT, what is the source of this pic? I cannot find it by reverse searching, and I don't recognize the sign...
>>
File: 534_2.jpg (46 KB, 597x708) Image search: [Google]
534_2.jpg
46 KB, 597x708
>>6622186
Granted, but you are the size of a cat, and everyone treats you as an animal and cannot understand you.

I wish that all males would be replaced with futas with internal testicles.
>>
>>6622191
You find the source of the picture but it is on a we page littered with translations of the writings of Abdul Alhazred. You read them and inadvertently summon Sbub-niggareth, becoming her avatar and expelling multitudes of squameous , cyclopean horrors from your foeted vaginas that proceeed to wreak havoc.

I wish to be able to, at will become a tentacle monster and be able to seduce and satisfy any woman on the planet.
>>
>>6622465
They hate themselves and you after, they will run at first always,

I wish that some girl i like had control of my body, they could fill out there fetishes on me and me only
>>
>>6622600
Granted, turns out she has a fetish that you won't like.

I wish I could make enchanted clothing that changes the wearer to suit them.
>>
File: 1403378865638.jpg (368 KB, 897x1771) Image search: [Google]
1403378865638.jpg
368 KB, 897x1771
>>6621661
It's yours my friend, but [spoiler]but only if you have enough rupees or[/spoiler] it instantaneously happens, causing the breasts and butts to explode and killing all women who aren't dangerously thin.

I wish I had a MILF suit like pic related, with the added bonus of being easily packed away and hidden when not in use.
>>
File: 1411287897012.png (410 KB, 662x938) Image search: [Google]
1411287897012.png
410 KB, 662x938
>>6622864
You have your suit, but it requires one hour of warming up before being completely functionnal every time you use it, and the front and rear entrences can only be used to get in and out of the suit, making penetration impossible when worn.

>>6622604
You now can, but they either change the body of the person wearing them so it fits the outfit better, or changes his or her mentality to fit the one indicated by the outfit, never both.

>>6622436
Granted, but all females are replaced by male with vaginas.

I wish to get a job as a fetishy maid with a decent hours/salary ratio
>>
>>6622882
>You now can, but they either change the body of the person wearing them so it fits the outfit better, or changes his or her mentality to fit the one indicated by the outfit, never both.
That's fair, I'm not into mental transformation anyways.

>>6622882
>I wish to get a job as a fetishy maid with a decent hours/salary ratio
Granted. You have a lifetime contract with your owner, who is, currently, a small child. You get the weekends and holidays off, and have free room and board on top of your middle class income.

I wish I was a shape shifting latex being.
>>
>>6622882
Thy wish has been granted in the way thou wisheth it.

As your new masters apply the padlock to your outfit, you feel as though your body has lost some substance, almost as though you are floating through the air.

Your libidinous master flips up your skirt... and you feel it. You feel as though you have nerve-endings stretching throughout the suit, and you strangely feel naked with it on, spurring an alien feeling of exhibitionism, though you are clothed. You feel as though you have Become the leather, as though your actual heels have become the points on your leather boots. Your master feeling your new body causes you to convulse, as though your new composite-leather skin feels as though it were an erogenous zone.

Feeling the full breadth of the pleasure you can experience in this new body, you attempt to brush your own flesh... feeling only as though it is your own skin, no rush of pleasure, no orgasmic bliss. It is clear what your skin- I mean, your suit, is meant to do.

As a neophyte maid, you are to be "broken" to the ways of servitude. In your heart, you do not truly believe you are their slave, and only by drowning in pleasure, will you have these illusions washed away. And the Master of the hall is keen to feel your body, and you are reluctant to protest.

Throughout the day, tighter and tighter they lace your corset. It seems almost impossible how slight your chest has become. You are convinced it is an illusion. They assure you it will be much tighter by the end of the week.

Stripping out of your outfit, your service over, your flesh-body feels foreign. The sensations feel muted and dull, almost like sensory deprivation.

You have become addicted to your new leather substance, your own body a cold prison, begging to be bound again and betraying itself. Tomorrow, you will beg to be let back into the cell that is your own flesh. And You will never be let go.

They stop paying you. You never notice.
>>
>>6622436
>>6622882
I'm actually okay with that.
>>
>>6621517
OK, and I refuse to corrupt that one, just in case it comes true.
>>
>>6622973
Wish granted, but in order to shape shift you will need to heat up your body to the melting point of latex and then cool to regain a solid form.

I wish that the whole of humanity becomes a species of hermaphrodites that appear almost completely female, minus the cock and balls, and that their bodies only produce enough testosterone to create fertile sperm for the purpose of procreation.
>>
File: 1378632785731.jpg (141 KB, 1200x1697) Image search: [Google]
1378632785731.jpg
141 KB, 1200x1697
>>6622973
Granted, but you later learn that your specie of latex shapeshifters are xenophobic, paranoid control freaks trying to rule over the galaxy in the name of their own preservation.

>>6623065
It happens, but the social codes, fashions and aesthetics lead everyone to still act male in every regard.

I wish to enter the Order of the Blessed Lust
>>
>>6623070
>I wish to enter the Order of the Blessed Lust

Your religion gets no tax breaks.

I wish to transform into a pregnant woman and give birth on a certain night every month.
>>
>>6623145
You're a futa and will need c-sections every time.

I wish I was a live-in female feedee, taken care of by a busty futa, who would never have to work another day and live a life of comfort and gluttony; diet and weight related health problems wouldn't apply to me.
>>
I wish my penis would grow 3", and that I could turn any woman I want into a shemale who wants to have sex with me and will love it.
>>
>>6623164
>into a shemale who wants to have sex with me and will love it.
They also gain an incredible urge to hurt you during sex and get off on your pain. You're always going to be the bottom.
>>
>>6623175
Literally what I want haha

Can you do a different one?
Thanks
>>
>>6623161
Granted, but the place you "live-in" is the center of the sun.

I wish Dicko the Genie would return.
>>
>>6623180
shit, I figured bigger dick desires = less masochism or something, guess not
uh
reverse what I said, then. Hopefully that'll work. And also, they'll know you're the one that changed them. They probably won't be happy about it but you've got a few hours after doing it until anybody cares.
>>
>>6623189
Glorious. Thanks a million
>>
>>6622191
Found it from the file name. Its Phurie
http://exhentai.org/s/fdb4ee0468/878726-109
>>
I wish for the ability to modify my body and mind as I will. No matter what I change into, I will always have my consciousness and mind and memories intact as they were before.
>>
>>6623252
Granted. However, the transformations are painful and last 24 hours.

I wish that monster girls were real and followed the biology set forth by Okaydo in Monster Musume
>>
>>6623258
>last 24 hours.
wait so I have to de-change and then re-do it every 24 hours? shit senpai, that doesn't even seem worth it to me if it's painful, I'd probably just forget I could do it.
>>
File: 1375863686428.jpg (140 KB, 360x500) Image search: [Google]
1375863686428.jpg
140 KB, 360x500
>>6623258
They are real now, but racism also is.

I wish to be the bride
>>
>>6623280
To be fair nobody ever said how painful it was. It could be anywhere from pinpricks all over to every bone in your body breaking.
>>6623282
Granted, it's a photo shoot and you're merely modeling a wedding dress for a magazine.

I wish I had the power to genderbend anybody painlessly, at will.
>>
>>6623284
They'll know you're the one who did it. They may or may not be happy about it, but the odds will be in your favor. There's about a 3% chance that they'll become inhumanly horny and rape you hard the first opportunity they have you alone. They'll be extreme sadists during this time, but only for you. Don't expect them to let you get off during the act.
>>
>>6623294
So, you gonna make a wish? Fuck it, I'll make one.

I wish I could create collars that turn their wearers into specific animals for as long as they wear the collar. They keep their minds, personalities, and so on. They can both talk and make noises relevant to the animal.
>>
File: 1450732207012.jpg (264 KB, 787x1113) Image search: [Google]
1450732207012.jpg
264 KB, 787x1113
>>6623325

Granted, but you have no control over what the collar turns them into while you are creating it, and can only find out by testing it. Could be a cheetah, could be a lamprey.

I wish I had an absurd stomach capacity, alongside a throat and mouth stretchy enough that I could gulp down a human if so inclined.
>>
>>6623325
>So, you gonna make a wish?
I actually already did but I gueesss I could make another one a bit later you you reeeeally want me to
>>
>>6623346
As you wish, but you have serious IBS so good luck enjoying digesting an entire person.
>>
>>6623352

Jeez, that's downright [spoiler]hot.[/spoiler]

Don't have a wish yourself?
>>
File: 1789771-crop3.jpg (37 KB, 413x640) Image search: [Google]
1789771-crop3.jpg
37 KB, 413x640
I wish for a beautiful Busty version of my waifu to be real and she also has a horse pussy and asshole and would never leave me for another man woman or horse
>>
I wish I had an enormous cock that came 1 litre each load.
>>
File: 1375537078826.jpg (297 KB, 442x600) Image search: [Google]
1375537078826.jpg
297 KB, 442x600
>>6623391
She is actually lesbian and won't leave because you pay half of the rent.

>>6623404
You now have it, but it takes at least one hour of masturbation or stimulation to get a complete erection.

I wish to be taught and trained into becoming a good cute trap
>>
>>6623418
I wish to be cute trap that gets fucked in clubs regularly
>>
>>6623429
Your wish is granted, but; your asshole soon can't take anymore sex, you now get a pink rose.

I wish that I was a slave to a futa that would only feed me her large amounts of sperm, with my body rejecting all other foods and drinks.
>>
>>6623444
Granted, but she only feeds you once every 2 days

I wish I could grow my penis length and swallow all the cum I could ever want
>>
>>6623448
You can do both, but the smell and taste of sperm now deeply disgusts you
>>
>>6623466
Nice.

I wish women I find attractive would randomly grow cocks and cum buckets all over me
>>
File: belaide941 - miku flattened.jpg (57 KB, 627x550) Image search: [Google]
belaide941 - miku flattened.jpg
57 KB, 627x550
>>6623477
Your wish is granted. The rest of your erotic life is spent bruised and battered under an avalanche of pails, but you do manage to corner the world bucket market.

I wish our universe's physics and biology incorporated many common animation gags and tropes: non-fatal and temporary flattening, inflation, stretching and distending, exaggerated noises, unusual and fluorescent hair and eye colors, and so on.
>>
>>6623517

Granted but it's all incredibly painful to the point you wish you were dead for real.

I wish for a witch MILF who uses her powers to carry me through life. Making correct outfits force themselves on me, cutting my hair and cleaning me herself, switching bodies with me to make sure I nail job interviews. Things like that.
>>
File: 1451699108189.jpg (186 KB, 990x1400) Image search: [Google]
1451699108189.jpg
186 KB, 990x1400
>>6623736
Granted. She is your mother.

I wish to live in a world where urethra can be stretched, slowly, but to the point where penetrating a penis with another is possible.
>>
>>6621819
Granted, but the only wishes you can make are risky and always met with second guessing post-wish
>>
File: 20150318003921246.jpg (46 KB, 498x372) Image search: [Google]
20150318003921246.jpg
46 KB, 498x372
>>6623517
i just wish there were more flattening threads seems like they a dead thread now...
>>
File: b2.jpg (111 KB, 885x627) Image search: [Google]
b2.jpg
111 KB, 885x627
>>6623762
Granted, but they wouldn't snap back back to their normal size, they'd stay stretched.

I wish I had a dom who'd punish me for any fuck-ups I made; enemas, spanking, orgasm denial, anything goes.
>>
File: 1423480178029.png (202 KB, 607x807) Image search: [Google]
1423480178029.png
202 KB, 607x807
>>6624525

Granted but the dom is your mother, who does all these things to you because of her obsessive coddling, and she will do it to you anywhere in front of anyone.

I wish the entire world were seperated into 3 sexes, 40% Shemales with huge genitals and super thick bodies who are always dominant, 50% femboys who are always submissive, and 10% true females who could be either and are constantly preggers trying to maintain the population.
>>
>>6624541
Granted, but the separation is literal. The world actually splits up by sex into different nations and crossing the borders is physically impossible.

I wish I had a girlfriend that shared all my values, hobbies, and fetishes.
>>
>>6624551
Granted but they get wet as much as a clitoris of that size would, inevitably revealing any arousal in public.
>>
>>6624555
I wish society would lose its negative mindset to urine and pissing on objects/people in public becomes perfectly normal.
>>
>>6624555

Sounds like a benefit rather than a problem.
>>
>>6624557
We're supposed to twist our wishes, not necessarily turn them into something bad.
>>
File: 17.jpg (195 KB, 1200x960) Image search: [Google]
17.jpg
195 KB, 1200x960
>>6624556

Granted but pissing on each other becomes the standard greeting and not doing so is highly offensive.

I wish I were a hucow freak medical experiment for the rest of my life.
>>
File: 1361424811205.jpg (731 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
1361424811205.jpg
731 KB, 1200x900
>>6624568
Granted, but sadly for you, you get a replacement after a couple months so you spend the next years of your life being underused.

I wish to go to a school that has a uniform similar to those on pic.
>>
>>6624568

Granted, but everyone takes immense pity on you and everyone goes to huge lengths to make you feel comfortable and normal.
>>
>>6624686
granted, but it's a school for bed-wetting kids, and getting your diaper wet will get you into huge trouble with your teachers and make you the laughing stock of the class.

I wish that me and my girlfriend enter a dominant women's harem.
>>
>>6624686
To be fait, that kind of makes it better...
>>6624693
Granted.
You're a janitor eunuch here and she is doing the dishes.
>>
>>6624693
Granted, but you are locked in a soundproof cell with a one way mirror facing into the room where she is fucked stupid.

I wish my girlfriend could magically alter my body to suit her sexual desires.
>>
>>6624720
granted, your are her new girlfriends strapon

I want to be turned into a living ball jointed doll girl
>>
I wish that I had the power to control people's mental ages at will, allowing for complete complacency
>>
>>6624733
Granted, you are now a ball jointed doll with an insatiable sex drive and smooth, featureless plastic for your genitals.

I wish to be granted another posters wish from this thread, at the choice of the wish granter.
>>
>>6624735
Granted, but whenever you change someones mental age you change with them, only returning to your normal state as you switch them back.

I wish to wear a chastity belt while leaking a supernatural amount of fluids.
>>
>>6624738
Granted, you get >>6621477 's wish, but you end up setting your intelligence so low that you're too airheaded to set it back to normal

I wish i had pocket dimension i could control with just a thought where i could fulfill all my deviant desires
>>
>>6624742
Granted, but you slowly inflate over the course of the day, releasing all of it at once randomly.

I wish I was a cute girl who control her bust size at will.
>>
>>6624744
Granted, but you're always lactating. And the amount of milk increases the bigger your tits are. A-cups make you squirt orange juice btw. I am currently drinking orange juice.

I wish to become a cowgirl with DD-cups that spends its life on some farm, getting milked and fucked pregnant again and again.
>>
>>6624743
granted, but one other poster in this thread can also control your pocket dimension, overruling you and inflicting their fetishes on you whether you like it or not.

I wish that the drunker people got, the hornier they got, so that a night out would almost always end in an orgy.
>>
>>6624747
Granted, but with so many people drinking you'll find yourself being pulled into sexual scenarios too often to get anything done every day.

I wish that all males turned either into a lithe twinkish butt-slut or into a heavily muscled alpha male, and all females had a similar transformation to a collected little princess or dominatrix.
>>
File: 1376428589111.jpg (1 MB, 1100x1100) Image search: [Google]
1376428589111.jpg
1 MB, 1100x1100
>>6624746
Granted, but you are not the only one in the farm and you'll have to compete with the others to get the bulls and get to be pregnant.

>>6624747
Granted, but not everyone has some happy drunken nights, so expect a lot of hatefuck and orgies going very wrong

I wish to become a cute girl's trappy dress-up doll
>>
>>6624752
Granted, but it's a little girl and her dressing you up is relatively innocent and when she gets older she will abandon you

I wish i had the ability to draw perfectly by my standards
>>
File: 1375946357676.jpg (188 KB, 600x845) Image search: [Google]
1375946357676.jpg
188 KB, 600x845
>>6624759
Granted, but you lose all your inspiration and can't do little more than recopying things you have seen.

I wish to be abducted during my big day by someone with special plans for me.
>>
I wish this sentence was false
>>
I wish I was happy.
>>
>>6624765
Granted, but it's your own brother who kidnaps you, not realizing who you are. All your dirtiest kinks are forcibly done to you, all while your stuck awkwardly not wanting to admit to him who you really are

I wish I was turned into someone's cunt, with all my senses still intact.
>>
>>6624854
Granted, your owner is an old lady. suffering vaginal dryness and infections.

I wish my girlfriend to force a leash on me and take a walk around town while I am on all fours, erect and naked
>>
File: 1292942026523.jpg (1 MB, 1600x1131) Image search: [Google]
1292942026523.jpg
1 MB, 1600x1131
>>6624859

Granted, but this just so happens to be the day after a night-long city-wide party that got pretty out of control, so the streets are full of broken-glass, used condoms and frat boy barf.

I wish to be the personal assistant/sex-slave of a beautiful sea-dwelling Scylla, who keeps me in her underwater lair via use of a magic spell that allows me to indefinitely breathe underwater. In addition to being their to relieve her sexual needs, I want to be her test-subject for new erotic magic potions and spells before she's ready to sell them to Mermaid-society for piles and piles of gold.
>>
>>6624892
Granted, but she disposes of you a couple monthes after several potion experiments gone very wrong. You are then free to go live your life as a mutated octopus.

I wish to become the assistant of a milf witch who takes me as her apprentice and test subject, getting me ready to be her future replacement.
>>
>>6624900
Granted, but all her experimenting is towards turning you into a perfect clone of her and when you're finished training under her you are virtually indistinguishable from her, body and mind

I wish everyone around me gradually turned into bubbly airheaded bimbos/trappy himbos
>>
>>6625027
Granted, but you know who's around you a lot anon? You. And probably your family too, if I had to guess.

I wish that, for every day for the next year, I would slowly grow more feminine, while also shrinking shorter, my chest getting larger, my hair getting lighter, thicker and longer, lips getting fuller, feminine pheromones getting more intense, and my ass getting fatter. At the end, I would instantly get much dumber, becoming a super short, super over-stacked, super stupid, sex obsessed, nigh-irresistible shortstack bimbo, around the height of a just below average midget.
>>
Anon from >>6625027
>>6625073
You say that like trapping myself would be a bad thing
>>
>>6625073
You have failed to keep in mind the leap year this year, and unfortunately, the extra day of mental degradation, leaves you slack jawed and drooling, unable to even comprehend why people keep touching your bathing suit area.

I wish to be able to make mental suggestions to others, quietly bending them to my sexual wills and desires.
>>
>>6624788
You will be as happy as a clam, just as long as you're strung out on krokodil.

I want a sweet, loyal doggirl who loves my bone more than anything.
>>
>>6625195
She loves biting your bone even more.

I want hypnosis to be widely available and effective.
>>
File: 1450181572076.png (1 MB, 1045x1000) Image search: [Google]
1450181572076.png
1 MB, 1045x1000
>>6625222
Whenever you use hypnosis on someone they get to return it, with the same power and duration as you inflicted upon them.

I wish a cute, well muscled futanari girl with hairy armpits and a huge cock would be in a healthy mutual relationship with me, though with her a bit on the dominant side in the bedroom, and not afraid to grope me whenever she wants.
>>
>>6621675
Granted, however you are now extremely easy to arouse, but unable to orgasm, even anally. Also you're preferred gender becomes insatiably lustful whenever your in the same room, they strip and begin groping you sexually. Basically your horny and nothing can be done to change that unless you live your life as a shut in.
>>
>>6625236
The Male hormones involved in the penis result in the normal side effects of steroids on women.

I wish that I was able to time travel. You would be surprised at the possibilities.
>>
>>6621682
Granted but you aren't allowed to ever have sex with any of them, or anything. You're only option to achieve orgasm is simple hand masturbation.
>>
>>6625257
>normal side effects of steroids on women
>clitoral enlargement
>breast growth
>grow more body hair

I'm not seeing how this is a downside.
>>
>>6622174
Granted, but the vaginas have a 50/50 chance (including if you went inside) of closing up completely and anyone inside would begin to be digested until they become nothing but nutrient rich sludge. Whatever the body of the female doesn't absorb of this sludge, gets pushed out. It also taste extremely good.
>>
>>6625257
Granted, you are only able to travel 10 seconds into the past though, and it has a 10 second recharge.
>>
>>6625264
I was thinking more of Acne, Sudden Mood Swings, and Jaundice. I don't think I have room to judge your fetishes, given that this is /d/
>>6625273
Orgasm Loops.
>>
>>6625236
Granted, however after a few months she will want a child, but not want to get pregnant. She will go and find a woman and she will move in with the two of you. The futanari will end up loving pussy more than anything you can provide and you will end up only watching the two of them have sex.
>>
>>6625194
Granted, however they will never preform the mentally suggested wills and desires on you, only on other people. If you want sex, you gotta do it the old fashioned way.
>>
I don't think there's any empty wishes to grant, so I'll just leave one

I wish that every girl looked like a sexy anime character
>>
>>6625480
Granted, but you look like an anime trap yourself.

I wish to become a masochistic incubus. Summoned by all kinds of customers so they can use me as they desire while they let whatever frustration possessed them freely flow out and make me pay for it.
>>
File: 38966638.jpg (126 KB, 1120x949) Image search: [Google]
38966638.jpg
126 KB, 1120x949
I wish i was a woman with breasts large enough to prevent me from moving without help. possible expansion to the point?
>>
>>6625502
Granted, but after taking so much injury you eventually become a completely senseless fuck nugget, losing any ability to feel or move and unable to die due to your immortality

I wish that as a person orgasmed they would transform little by little into a hyperactive bimbo obsessed with pink, sex, plastic, and cute things
>>
>>6621686
as it should be, brother
>>
File: 1418783041440.jpg (130 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
1418783041440.jpg
130 KB, 1200x900
>>6625529
Granted, but they are as numb and insensitive as they are big to the point that even the nipples are barely more sensitive than the skin on your heels.

>>6625542
Granted, but it works especially well and quickly on you.

I wish someone invented a set of machines created to give people certain fetishes, and I ended up being a test subject to verify the final, functional versions.
>>
>>6625616
Granted, however when it was tested on you, it failed and you was turned into a persons sexual dream that was you being destroyed through sex

I wish that every woman was extremely sexy and was very lustrous over me, also that I would be able to think of any anime character I want and they would appear in front of me ready for sex
>>
>>6625644
Granted, but they're all into your hard-limits and fetishes you find revolting.

I wish I could be be gangbanged anally by hundreds of people with dicks that are augmented to have increased semen production so I get a cum enema, and instead of reaching a limit, I get more turned on.
>>
>>6625701

Granted but the semen is incapable of leaving your body normally so it builds up until your body gets ripped apart from the inside out killing you slowly and painfully.

I wish I could turn into a ghost and back at will and while in my ghost form, I could freely play sexual pranks on people. That means forcing outfits of my choice onto them, making women impossibly horny on a whim, and having their panties grow a cock and fuck them hard while they are in the middle of something.
>>
Don't post if don't have a picture. It makes the thread boring.
>>
File: 1370333456418.jpg (128 KB, 420x700) Image search: [Google]
1370333456418.jpg
128 KB, 420x700
>>6626140
Granted, but you can only do it during moonless nights.

I wish to be abducted and turned into a twinned sex slave along with a girl, both used to pleasure and entertain the same persons
>>
>>6626156
Well isn't this a bit ironic.
>>
>>6626221
Your masters are a ultra-abusive lesbian couple who have found a way to combine a strap-on and a taser.

I wish medications that could completely change a person's sex within 24 hours were on the market, and that they came with antidotes to change you back.
>>
>>6626765
Granted, but said medication is extremely expensive, and the antidote tastes like the worst thing imaginable.
I wish women's breasts and ass grows whenever she's aroused.
>>
>>6621001
your fetish is fucking shit
>>
>>6626768
Granted, but they grow in proportion to original breast size. If they were small, they're slightly less small, but if they were originally really big, than they are much bigger.
I wish I could shape shift anything, including myself, into anything and mind control anyone to go through with fetishes.
>>
>>6627097

Granted but your age 10x faster when shifting shape and the stress from doing mind control makes it extremely hard to stay awake.

I wish that characters in tv commercials involving idolized worlds (beer, food, laundry, commercials) would pop out of the tv after each airing, switch bodies with the audience, then throw their old bodies back into the ad.
>>
Done but when you switch bodies your always in extreme pain,

I wish someone else on this board would make my wish for me, make is dirty ;)
>>
>>6627172

You wish an extremely attractive women will seduce you, cause a loving relationship where you improve each others lives, get married and have 3 amazing kids and generally having a pleasant live.

No corruption.
>>
I wish that I could edit my body however i wanted.
>>
>>6627207
Whatever change you make is mirrored to the person closest to you. Luckily, if you fuck up, you can undo it for both as if nothing happened.
>>
File: 1422681899948.jpg (787 KB, 1072x1200) Image search: [Google]
1422681899948.jpg
787 KB, 1072x1200
>>6626771
NO U
>>
File: 1447578769384.png (950 KB, 730x727) Image search: [Google]
1447578769384.png
950 KB, 730x727
>>6621424
granted but you end up just a dude with breast implants
>>
>>6627289
>futa
>man with breast implants
Nani?
>>
I wish to be turned into a BBW MILF with a lust for men half her age.
>>
File: aa3bba05b593b2e7a315e5cd95b1d50a.jpg (906 KB, 1600x2000) Image search: [Google]
aa3bba05b593b2e7a315e5cd95b1d50a.jpg
906 KB, 1600x2000
>>6627724
Granted, but in turn you will be locked into chastity by the first person who you will attempt to get laid with, and will spend the rest of your days as their BBW MILF slave, trapped in a perpetual hell of lusting over younger men, but being bound to one without release.

I wish I was taken in by a girl with the obsession of playing dress-up with her submissive new boyfriend.
>>
>>6627826
Granted, but she always dresses you up as a trashy prostitute.

I wish to wake up, bound in some public toilet and be forced to serve different customers with my body.
>>
>>6627829

Granted, but a majority of your "customers" will be unattractive in the extreme, and you're stuck there until somebody lets you free...

I wish I had a bottomless stomach, and could transfer all consumed calories as fat to myself or someone else with a touch.
>>
>>6627829

Granted. Unfortunately, your public toilet is on an alien homeworld, and while the locals are invariably attractive bombshells or hunks, the inherent values dissonance means they're either too shy, haughty or kindly to order you, or they order something you cannot do, comprehend or understand why it is so erotic to them. In the end, you're left more confused and frustrated than aroused.

>>6628018

Granted. Not only do you always feel like you're starving, but transferring calories leaves you winded and worn out for a long time afterwards.

I wish my house was swarmed by monstergirls of varying sizes, all of them trying to win over either my heart or my dick, and don't mind sharing me.
>>
>>6628119
Your trampled and killed, luckily due to the monster phermones your senses are dulled and its painless, allowing you to enjoy your monster induced death

I want someone else on the board to give me a wish, something dirty to happen to me ;^)
>>
>>6628131

Granted. You wake up, as a busty elven woman in a mud bath with about twenty seven muscular, voluptuous porcine orc amazons. Complete with arm-thick penises, and a distinct lack of one breast per woman. Wonder what the wish was?

I wish women would grow more aroused the higher their body temperature rose. Unless they cool off, no amount of sex or masturbation would sate their lust.
>>
>>6628119
granted, but it involves the one fetish you hate most, and if said fetish involves your death, you will respawn video game style for all eternity

if a woman goes through her period without having (straight PIV) sex, she will go through an incredibly painful binary fission, pregnancy becomes the most pleasurable and safest acivity ever.
>>
>>6628176

Granted but a scientist quickly makes a cheap and easy to wear device the lets the user control the temperture around them to counter this so it will only work if you can break/steal a woman's device.

I wish magic was in place forcing women to be as good looking as possible at all times. This includes

>Having excess body fat forced out of their body.
>Scizors/razors will hunt them down and do their work if they fall behind on hair removal. They could be sitting on a train only to have a floating bottle of shaving cream and razor waiting for them at the next stop, ready to pull their pants/panties down and shave them/clean it up. Same deal applies to make up.
>Proper clothing will hold them down and force itself onto them, any liquid or stain will just instantly disappear.
>If they have a bad face or figure stopping them from being at least a 7/10 in normal standards, an attractive women matching their basic information like age, race, or hair colour will come out from the next ad they watch, hold them down and switch their appearances. Said ad women will then return to whence she came leaving the real women dumb founded.
>>
>>6628355
Granted, but this mysterious magic also makes women far more prone to lesbianisim as a side effect

I wish to be a cute harpy girl
>>
I wish I could finally be with my waifu...
>>
File: 1375536501289.jpg (464 KB, 1100x1155) Image search: [Google]
1375536501289.jpg
464 KB, 1100x1155
>>6628388
You are one. Your intelligence is reduced to that of a turkey, you only get close to other harpies and chicken out every time something else moves close to you.

>>6628421
You now live with her. You pay half of the rent, she pays the other half. She hates your guts and can't wait to move away. You get all the feels you could imagine when at night you hear her from the other room having consensual sex in the missionary position under the sheets with the lights off with her boyfriend.

I wish to be taken as someone's sub,be spoied with a huge closet fulle of the prettiest clothes,and have no choice but to wear them to perform my duties on a daily basis.
>>
>>6628451
Granted, but your wardrobe consists of tailored suits and men's casual wear and your duties consist of hard physical labor and a strenuous workout routine designed to mold you into the male ideal. If you were female before, this also means a full transition.

Your dom is also bearmode, enjoy.
>>
>>6625257
you suffer side effects as those meet in stein's gate
>>
I wish to have a large udder that is incredibly erogenous and capable of lactation, everyone will consider this normal and will be desirable.
>>
I wish i have no feels.
>>
>>6628520

Granted. Milking takes arounds 3 hours, and has to be done daily or suffer terrible pains due to the weight of the accumulated milk.

>>6628525
Granted. You cease to be able to comprehend any emotions, feelings or even pleasure.

I wish to meet a yandere with an aversion to crime of all kinds.
>>
File: 1445288190013.jpg (109 KB, 480x546) Image search: [Google]
1445288190013.jpg
109 KB, 480x546
>>6628530
Granted. She is a workaholic policewoman. You passed her by once while she was giving some guy who drove too fast the ticket he deserves.

Speaking of which, I wish to join the fetish police.
>>
File: 1340510136162.jpg (115 KB, 981x1200) Image search: [Google]
1340510136162.jpg
115 KB, 981x1200
>>6628537
Granted, but you do so well you get promoted to commissioner of the fetish police quickly and hardly ever get to do anything beyond paperwork.

I wish to have a super built futa girlfriend who needs to blow off steam every night by fucking my ass like I was a living cocksock.
>>
>>6628604
Grabted, but fter a month or so, you get used to it, your a ss looses and it isn't enough for her so she dumps you for a fresh, tight piece of ass.
>>
>>6621001
I wish to be a biologically immortal qt3.14 girl or trap.
>>
>>6621681
I think I just became normal with that catch.
No matter how bad it gets I won't be a tumblrina
>>
>>6628635
Granted, but you become asexual. Nothing turns you on.

I wish I could add or remove genitals of my choice to my body, where my junk currently is with a full or partial any species or size set of male, female, both, or neither at my whim; and consciously adjust my libido to wherever I want it as well.
>>
>>6621001
anyone remember an old comic where some woman wishes for a lot of money but the genie puts it in her stomach
>>
File: why.jpg (39 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
39 KB, 640x480
>>6624687
fucking savage
>>
>>6628690
Granted, but everyone who sees your genitals considers them to be freakish and unattractive, no matter what they look like or what the person you're trying to fuck is into.

I wish I could control my bladder continence at will, being able to turn it "off" when I want to wear diapers and whatnot, and back on whenever I need to.
>>
Granted, but the process is extremely painful and you have to also remove the parts from a live host. The removed parts die if they're not on a living host as well.

I wish I had the option to transform from female to male indefinitely and back from male to female. With this I'd prefer to keep fertility, I just want to explore what it's like.
>>
>>6628718
I think that was Spritely, from the BESC. She wished for a large chest full of gold and the fairy put all the gold in her boobs.
>>
>>6628740
Granted, but each time you transform you get uglier and uglier.

I wish each time I orgasm my penis grows 10%, and each night shrinks 10%, down to a minimum size of my current size.
>>
>>6628740
Fine, but every time you change to and fro you become increasingly unattractive until your mere presence causes severe physical illness.
>>
>>6628808
Granted, however as it gets longer, it gets disproportionately less sensitive, making it difficult to orgasm more than once a day, twice if you try really hard.

I wish that my penis would shrink over the course of a night's sleep to 10% of its size, while at the same time, my nipples and testicles expanding to 1000% of their current size, along with each part resized becoming 10000% more sensitive to pleasure.
>>
>>6628805
nope it was a genie putting money into a woman's stomach like inflation, her name might have been peggy
>>
>>6628831
The demon that is the Square-Cube Law applies and you find yourself barely able to support your own weight. Every trek beyond your bed to address your needs must be done by crawling as a result.

I wish to always be able to put out. No refractory period, no after-fap shame, and no instant turn-offs.
>>
>>6621681
I like big butts and I can not lie
You other brothers can't deny
That when a girl walks in with an itty bitty waist
And a round thing in your face
You get sprung
>>
>>6629003
Wish granted, but from time to time you might not be able to stop fapping until you faint of exhaustion.

I wish to be a contestant in the Slut Life CYOA
>>
>>6629126
Wish Granted, however the show is so popular that when you leave you're constantly stalked and harassed by creepy rabid fans.

I wish that cum was considered a dietary staple, and nobody would look twice when seeing a woman or man using it as a condiment or drinking a tall glass of it.
>>
>>6629143
Wish granted but ingesting it now very slowly turns 65% people into monster girls and anthromorphic animals, the other 35%'s mind slowly changing to being into anthros and monster girls, the change is slow enough so even as they're taking a futa wolf's cock down their throat they remember that they hated "furry shit". You're part of the 35%

I wish my desktop was working so I wouldn't be stuck on this crap laptop.
>>
File: 1429557296708.png (255 KB, 700x1070) Image search: [Google]
1429557296708.png
255 KB, 700x1070
>>6629180
your desktop works but now whenever anyone else is in the room no matter what you actually have open they will see the last thing you saved to your porn folder on full screen. however the screen will appear normal to you

i wish to be a qt. inflatable waifu
>>
File: 3510359.jpg (259 KB, 800x760) Image search: [Google]
3510359.jpg
259 KB, 800x760
>>6629331
Wish granted, but your owner will often pump you full to the brim, pushing you to the max and beyond, potentially popping you.

I wish to be a femboy whore, who's specialty it inflation.
>>
>>6629603
Fine, but your clientele consists entirely of disease-riddled homeless men and alien spiders who need somewhere warm to deposit their eggs. You won't last a week.

I wish I could use my mind to sculpt women into whatever body I feel they should have.
>>
>>6630659
Done. But the sculpted body only lasts around a day before they revert to normal.

I wish that my cock and balls can exceed to sizes no man can reach, becoming more sensitive with each meter added.
>>
>>6630882
Granted, but they become so sensitive so quickly that you blow your load almost immediately and they shrink back down to regular size with a 48 hour refractory period.

I wish i was a regular cute girl with normal working bodyparts, and had a very fufilling life.
>>
>people than just make stupid changes rather than actually monkey palming the wishes
>/d/
>>
>>6622021
>Describe me
You are about 4'7", petite as fuck and have the best pigtails.
>I'm cute right?
I'm not gay dude.

>Walks into fem bathroom
PERVERT ALERT!
>>
File: 1419620290930.jpg (945 KB, 700x906) Image search: [Google]
1419620290930.jpg
945 KB, 700x906
>>6630886
Granted, but you now find it very fulfilling to laze about all day and pack on the kilos.

I wish I had the civic duty to wear nothing but extravagent dresses every single day and be forced to go to weekly balls and waltz with every man who offers (minimum of 10).

To ever not do so would result in 72 hours in the public pillory.
>>
>>6631180
Granted, but all the men you dance with only do it because they too are forced into dancing. Having to find a ball on a Tuesday afternoon is taxing, and as a result, they're generally pissed throughout the whole ordeal. Infact, most simply let the clock run down, just to see you in stocks.

I wish to have a lizard/reptile/raptor hybrid pet, about the size of a great dane, and have the size and productivity to feed it my cum on a bi-daily basis (enough to make its belly distend abit).
>>
File: 1393196181507.jpg (826 KB, 1438x2000) Image search: [Google]
1393196181507.jpg
826 KB, 1438x2000
>>6631572

Granted but it's soon taken away from you due to the animal abuse.

I wish to become an immortal loli empress of the world with the ability to change my size anyway i want, crushing anyone who resists me.
>>
>>6631758
So many people try to resist you so that you have to crush the entire world and end up drifting in space forever, eteranally suffocating.

I wish I was stuck in an indestructable, yet comfortable maid outfit that can never be removed and that any mess that stains or tanishes it is instantly vanished.
>>
File: 1447265714121.jpg (820 KB, 800x1043) Image search: [Google]
1447265714121.jpg
820 KB, 800x1043
Done, you're now the best maid in the world, loyal to your master till death

I wish I could be a cute trap with a big ass, totally hungry of cocks
>>
>>6631941
Fine. You're cute, real cute, cuter than a kitten trying to catch a goldfish. You're so fucking adorable that nobody can stand the thought of defiling you and you are left forever hungry for schlong.

I wish everybody on earth became buxom women who reproduce with massive, squishy, writhing tentacle dicks that come out of the vagina and retract when not in use.
>>
>>6631975
Done. This leaves a lot of people very confused, and leads to mass hysteria.

I wish that, by making skin-on-skin contact with a person, I could take their greatest asset. This could be anything from a pretty face, to stellar tits, to a strong mind, and so on. In cases of subjectivity, what I deem best is best.
>>
>>6632105
You literally take it, leaving the person bleeding on the side of the road.

I wish that I was transformed into a girl that never aged and forced to repeat the same grade ad nauseum and everyone thought this was perfecly acceptable.
>>
>>6632851
Granted, but you must attend the same school, even after everyone leaves it and it becomes run down and deserted.

I wish that sexual work was completely legal, that I could hire a "maid" that by contract must submit to my kinky whims.
>>
File: punk_vore_by_blyzzarde-d4v1xuc.jpg (158 KB, 800x1000) Image search: [Google]
punk_vore_by_blyzzarde-d4v1xuc.jpg
158 KB, 800x1000
>>6632962
That maid is incredibly overweight and cant go for very long without having a rest.

I want to be loyal to a dominatrix that can swallow me whole whenever she pleases, I don't get digested in her belly and it makes her and me cum buckets.
>>
File: 1366110223320.png (114 KB, 1042x728) Image search: [Google]
1366110223320.png
114 KB, 1042x728
>>6633016
Granted but it takes her a day for you to get out of her body and you come out of the anus with whatever is in there.

I want to be able to turn any person into any inanimate object I like and any inanimate object into a person.
>>
>>6633204
Granted, but changing yourself is extremely painful and can result in your memory/knowledge changing to suit what you've become, and changing other things is very strenuous and can cause huge migraines.

I wish for someone else here to grant me a wish correlating to their own fetish. Surprise me with something dirty.
>>
>>6633279
Granted. You now have the ability to transform someone into any female character from anime, manga or similarly styled media, including clothes and her attraction towarda you. However, that someone who you can transform is me. We will probably never meet, so chances are you will never get to use your powers.

I wish the wish I just granted didn't have the drawback of not being used due to lack of proximity to the target.
>>
>>6631933
The maid outfit is eternally clean but you yourself are not. It is incredibly smdifficult to wash yourself while wearing that thing and you will develop some serious body odor.

I wish I was an unaging shota around 9-10 years old in a relationship with a busty unaging Christmas Cake around 30 years old
>>
>>6633421
Granted, but due to being so young, you're unable to ejaculate or orgasm, and you soon grow bored of only being able to feel up tits.

I wish to have an app on my phone that can modify myself or others in any way I decide, with whomever can perceive those modifications being solely up to me (the subject and I will notice but nobody else, I'll notice but nobody else, not even I will notice, etc etc.) There is a failsafe that resets everything back to the way it was before I made a single change.
>>
>>6633472
Granted, but the app causes the phone to run out of battery after one use.
I wish womens' bodies would grow when aroused, and the growth is dependent on level of horniness. So, a mildy horny woman would grow less than an extremely horny woman.
>>
File: 1431829779830.jpg (189 KB, 1000x707) Image search: [Google]
1431829779830.jpg
189 KB, 1000x707
>>6633322 Granted. You now have the ability to transform someone into any female character from anime, manga or similarly styled media, including clothes and her attraction towards you without regard to target proximity. Alas since anime, manga and similar media tend not to have any attraction towards you you are forever alone unless someone wrote you into their fanfic...and since you hang out on /d/, well, that fanfic was a post in a vore thread.

I wish to get married to a Lamia who likes to cosplay and have twin harpey daughters...PUNNET SQUARES BE DAMNED. (what can possibly go wrong with this?)
>>
>>6633922
Granted but she's venomous and one day you fight and she bites and kills you accidentally leaving her as a single mother who will forever hate herself.

I wish I would grow a random nice sized dick or a timy microdick every night for an hour and to get rid of it I have to come by touching it or playing with my butt.
Aww yeah gimme a dick.
>>
>>6633964
Every night that you don't get rid of your dick the size stays added on you permanently

I wish that I could change my body on command and even turn into a girl. I could change any aspect that I wanted at any given time.
>>
>>6633504
Wish granted. The good news is that the area of growth can be controlled by the woman and her partner; the bad news is that said growth is caused by a backflow of ridiculous quantities of girlcum that can only be released by orgasm or sheer pressure forcing the floodgates open, and the growth being pleasurable creates a feedback loop where she won't stop until she's ready to pop (both metaphorically and literally).

>>6634223
Wish granted. Unfortunately, the process of changing takes about a week, even for the most minor of alterations, and occurs much like an insect molting out of its former body; the skins you leave behind each time sell for absolutely ridiculous amounts online, however.

I wish human beings could process substances inside their bodies at the molecular or atomic level, with no danger from things like toxicity or acidity/baseness and with complete control over their movement (ie your GF gorges herself on some nice fruit and her mammeries start producing wine instead of milk or you get baked as fuck while she's giving you head and you give her a second-hand buzz through your THC-enriched cum)
>>
>>6634223
Granted. But when you get aroused you lose control and change gender randomly, and with your genetalia switching back and forth you find it impossible to reach orgasm from anything but anal.

I wish that I were able to turn into an obese girl temporarily, so I can feel my flabby body bounce up and down when I ride men.
>>
>>6634223
Yes sir. You can change into anybody or anything, no matter how outlandish or disgusting, but the process takes an entire week, cannot be stopped once it begins, and is extremely painful for every minute of it. But when you're a triple-dicked shortstack MILF that lactates ice cold cola it'll all be worth it, right?

I wish science would create ideal Elvin mates to rid the world of incels and lonliness. Red pillers and robots can get a sexy, loving wife and legbeards and femenazis can get a handsome, doting husband.
>>
>>6634833
Granted, but with each turn, the period of time when you are her increases. Keep it going, and it might last years.
I wish women would grow an inch taller whenever they have an orgasm.
>>
>>6634832
Granted, but it has the same effect on your stomach and intestinal contents, leading to some... novel bowel issues.

>>6634862
Granted, but she gets thinner in the process, and if you're unlucky enough to be fucking her vagina your penis becomes trapped tightly for an hour or so.

I wish I had a well-behaved maid whose breast milk was sweet, high in nutrients and fat/carb/sodium-free.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 79

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.