[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/yg/ - yandere general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /d/ - Hentai/Alternative

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 85
File: 1427728634011.jpg (490 KB, 1510x1235) Image search: [Google]
1427728634011.jpg
490 KB, 1510x1235
Yandere general: Hentai strikes back!

> General Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/0B1TQuYb
> Dating / Community site FAQ: http://pastebin.com/uAVi8RjT
----------------------------------------
> IRC channel: #yg on irc.rizon.net / port 6667
> Friendly connection tutorial: http://i.imgur.com/5teKhJn.png
> Stalker's DOX toolkit: https://ghostbin.com/paste/tks63
> Location triangulation with cree.py: http://www.geocreepy.com/
> Remember to cover your tracks: https://www.bestvpn.com/
> Dating / Community site: http://yandere.org/
> Yandere Map: https://zeemaps.com/map?group=1005508
>>
Let's burn the obligatory comment:
>tfw no yandere gf
>>
File: tumblr_na3mfphm0D1s5k1uro1_500.gif (284 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_na3mfphm0D1s5k1uro1_500.gif
284 KB, 500x281
>>6540676
you're walking a dangerous path
>>
File: rena.jpg (107 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
rena.jpg
107 KB, 1024x768
rena loves you
>>
>>
>TFW a girl leaves you over you obsessiveness

Life is pain ;_;
>>
>>6540700
not him but seems like no-one else wants me so might aswel take what i can get.
>>
>>6540708
hey yan-san, someone left you a little contact info in the last thread, just in case you missed it
>>
File: image.jpg (94 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94 KB, 600x600
>>6540703
Shion was the actual yandere tho
>>
File: image.jpg (202 KB, 1266x1280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
202 KB, 1266x1280
>>6540669
Homura did nothing wrong
>>
File: 235532.png (683 KB, 885x813) Image search: [Google]
235532.png
683 KB, 885x813
>>6540874
Here is a homura.

does /d/ like this homura?
>>
File: gun.png (254 KB, 966x1158) Image search: [Google]
gun.png
254 KB, 966x1158
I have a tiny story to tell. Maybe yall will find it worth reading, maybe not, idk.
>Be me, recently started talking to girl who is a writer
>Been trying to convince her to come to creative writing club meeting, but shes been too busy
>She finally comes to meeting
>Other girl in the club spends the whole time staring at me
>She's ignoring her friends, laughing at my jokes from across the room, etc.
>Meeting ends, she approaches and tells me she stalked me on Facebook
>"You play League? We should play sometime."
>Message her later to ask her what her ign is, and for her number so I can text her when I'm getting on if she wants to join
>"I already know your acc name, so I'll just add you next time I get on."

Now we're texting back and forth and she keeps calling me elder, which I don't understand, but whatever. I didn't think she was interested in me, but as soon as I got another girl to come to the club, it seemed like she started going after me with a vengeance (or maybe I'm reading too much into it). Figured the whole "I stalked you" thing might be fetish fuel for some of yall.
>>
>>6541059
I think she knows you from her past life m8
>>
>>6541059
>she keeps calling me elder, which I don't understand
she's probably holding back her weaboo-ness and trying not to call you senpai
>>
File: 1433613081523.png (399 KB, 606x527) Image search: [Google]
1433613081523.png
399 KB, 606x527
Manifesto

Love really isn't love without being insane for the other person, doing whatever you can to make sure you won't lose it. Being a male sub/switch and desiring such intense pure closeness and complete unity with a partner... it's what many have mocked me for in the past. It's what makes me think love and life are truly worth sticking around for.

If anyone hurts my partner, I will beat them senseless and hurt them badly in retaliation. For wounds no matter how old. An attack on them is unforgivable.

Many don't understand. They call me weak for wanting gentle petting on the hair and a /gfd/ dom to give me love and cuddles everyday, but they have no idea as to the depths of my intensity and insanity brought on by the knowledge of what happened to my beloved in the past.

These things all made her leave me about a year and a half ago, showing how much others don't understand.
Not even her.
She doesn't understand that her parents and guardians deserve death for what happened.

But I endure.
I don't want to see her suffer.
And I know if I hurt her she will suffer all the more because of the trust she has for me, and if I kill myself she will know... she will blame herself and the thought of her sobbing uncontrollably in her room steadies my trigger finger.
She still loves me but can't be close to me...
All I wanted was to be closer.
>>
>>6540874
what anime or manga is homura from? is it good?
>>
>>6541148
She is from Madoka. It's not too long and the series is pretty good.
>>
Previous thread die, but feel free to cross-post to the new one in r9k:
>>>/r9k/24213674
>Pretty please!
>>
Friendly reminder that by Sunday I'll have a new chapter of something to show off. YanDan will not quietly go into the night.
>>
File: hp5.jpg (50 KB, 580x545) Image search: [Google]
hp5.jpg
50 KB, 580x545
>>6541148
Madoka Magica, and yes. Watch it.
>>
>>6541118
>She doesn't understand that her parents and guardians deserve death for what happened.
Retribution will solve nothing, only create more problems-- no matter how deserving they might be.
>>
File: 1345783126090.jpg (85 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1345783126090.jpg
85 KB, 720x720
Is this thread deader than usual or am I just used to the /r9k/ one's post rate?
>>
File: 551183.jpg (109 KB, 1000x600) Image search: [Google]
551183.jpg
109 KB, 1000x600
>>6540868
What
When did this happen

>>6542292
Nah it takes a while for the discussion to build.
Me though, I'm just here to post male yanderes and hope one shows up and happens to live in the southeastern U.S

>TFW You will probably never have a cute yandere bf obsess over you and send you 50+ text messages in a night
>>
File: Akabane.Karma.600.1889177.jpg (64 KB, 600x514) Image search: [Google]
Akabane.Karma.600.1889177.jpg
64 KB, 600x514
>>6541448
Yes pretty please
>>
>>6542360
near the very end of the thread
the adress is dead by now but i can easily make a new one if you want
>>
>>6540669
Girl from the last thread here.
I really need to find a boy who can put up with my yandere side. Someone I can learn everything about to ensure I'm his ideal, someone to obsess over, be jealous about, and violently rape at knife point when he's bad <3
Maybe someday *sigh*

>>6540703
Rena is too cute<3
>>
>>6542449
Are you in the southeast US? I'd like to find a guy at least in that area.
>>
>>6542646
Sadly i live in europe
sorry if i got your hopes up...
>>
>>6542589
Are you ok with a shy,timid software engineer?
I am also inexperienced sexually.
>>
>>6542589
Bonus to being a history buff is that I have a multitude of blades to choose from.

For those who want to yan: how do you "practice"? Do you straddle pillows and practice certain motions? Do you have a voice or tone that you slip into when alone? Do you imagine having an article of your beloved's clothing, to enjoy in your...own way?

Do you imagine meeting your beloved for the first time?

For those who want a yan: what do you think about, specifically? Do you purposely leave little hints here and there that could be linked to you and how you are/what you like? Do you sometimes leave your door barely locked, hoping that someone would come in? If you had your yan with you, do you have an escape plan...or a bandanna or belt you keep nearby on the off-chance that it's used against you?

Do you imagine how your yan would be the first time you meet her? Do you hope that she seems normal...or do you hope that she's outwardly weird or twitchy?
>>
>>6542649
Noooooooooooooooo

;-;
>>
>>6540870
You mean Mion?
>>
File: preparation is half the battle.jpg (154 KB, 530x480) Image search: [Google]
preparation is half the battle.jpg
154 KB, 530x480
>>6541148
Don't read up on it, don't spoil yourself, watch it.
For most enjoyment I'd suggest taking pause after episode 3 and after episode 6 and let the things sink in.

>>6542646
>>6542649
When you truly love someone distance doesn't matter.
>>
File: knife.jpg (86 KB, 450x639) Image search: [Google]
knife.jpg
86 KB, 450x639
>>6542589
>Someone I can learn everything about to ensure I'm his ideal, someone to obsess over, be jealous about
I'm liking what I'm hearing so far, that sounds pretty cool
>and violently rape at knife point when he's bad <3
You just turned it up to 11. I've actually been working on writing a little fapfic involving this. Would you like to maybe give some specific details? It would help my writing. If he begged you to put the knife away and promised to be yours to do with as you please, would you do it? What would you do if he started crying from the stress of it, despite his efforts to hold back the tears?
>>
>>6543107
>When you truly love someone distance doesn't matter.
true, but it doesn't sounds like the lady is up for it...
and to be fair, LDR rarely work for long amount of time... humans are still animals after all, without enough physical contact, some people will cheat on you (or even forget you) and leave you to your fate like a puppy abandoned near a highway.

i was that stupid dog... it leaves scars, to say the least
>>
File: k_valentine.jpg (532 KB, 1200x746) Image search: [Google]
k_valentine.jpg
532 KB, 1200x746
>>6543170
>distance doesn't matter
We're in yandere thread, the point I was trying to make wouldn't be LDR...
>>
File: 460 - 9bJEQzz.jpg (137 KB, 850x741) Image search: [Google]
460 - 9bJEQzz.jpg
137 KB, 850x741
>>6541059
>Now we're texting back and forth and she keeps calling me elder, which I don't understand, but whatever.
Maybe, she thinks you're a Mormon missionary.
>>
huh. had no idea threads like these existed here.

>>6542589
>and violently rape at knife point when he's bad <3

this caught my attention.
had something along those lines happen to me some months ago.

>be at a student party with a friend of mine and his classmates.
>vorspiel. knew some of these guys/gals from previous encounters
>when im drunk i'm super sociable and like to talk to the wierder/more interesting people.
>chat with one of the quiet girls there thats usually at these parties, but doesnt say much.
>she doesnt say much and kinda dodges questions
>compliment her, trying to get her to talk etc.

>anyways. about to leave for town.
>taking a piss first, go to bathroom, say i'll catch up with the rest.
>when I'm about to leave the bathroom, the door is jammed or something. ask if somethings wrong with the door.
>quiet girl from earlier answers, yeah sometimes, i'll open it from outside, gimme a sec. or something along those lines.
>surprised as fuck that she was waiting,
>takes a little time before she. says she'll open the door.

>door opens a little, i open the rest.
>she's standing there completely naked, with a kitchen knife in her hand.
>whatthefuck.jpg chill immiediately goes down my spine. Freeze solid. no fucking clue what to do, and scared as shit. Conflicted feelings and confused as fuck
>she says pretty quickly that she'll drop the knife if i take of my clothes.
>WHAAAAT
>do what she says, since i didnt know what the fuck else to do.
>as I take of my shirt she drops the knife in the sink or something and jumps me, and start to make out all crazy.
>what the fuck is going on, never been so confused in all my life.
>after some minutesor something, when im a little calmer, i see where its going, and play along.

I remember the knife thing being over pretty quick, but that shit is burned into my memory. even though i was pretty drunk.
that night was pretty crazy too.

cont
>>
>>6543248

when I talked to my friends about here later. they said I hit on her when the uni started (those initiation weeks with alot of parties) which I didnt remember being shitfaced at the time.
after that she started showing up when i went out with those guys. I didnt notice since she was always there with them, but she never went out with them without me.

Overall a pretty fucking awesome experience I'll most likely never forget.

I've been ambushed by her at some other parties later, but its only when Im really drunk. And theres no knifes.
>>
>>6541059
How good is she at league?
Is she attractive?
Has she been asking to be around you physically?

Ask her why she keeps calling you elder.
And also, listen, take it from an anon who's been there, if you find an actual Yan, run, just fucking run and cut all social ties you might have with her or anyone she knows, fetishes are fun and all that but that shit can be devastating.
>>
So why is this thread on /d/ and not /soc/?
>>
>>6543259
>first question about LoL
>ends up being a coward little piggy
heh, why am i not surprised?
>>
File: 6220734.jpg (210 KB, 541x405) Image search: [Google]
6220734.jpg
210 KB, 541x405
>>6543148
>I've actually been working on writing a little fapfic involving this. Would you like to maybe give some specific details?
Not her but I'm in a relationship with someone like that, who sees herself as a yandere, if I may.

>If he begged you to put the knife away and promised to be yours to do with as you please, would you do it?
She tends to want to make a point that I can't bargain. She might say, "if you do as I say, I'll put it away," but if I beg for it to be put away, she wouldn't as to make a point.

>What would you do if he started crying from the stress of it, despite his efforts to hold back the tears?
She'd take advantage of that and tell me not to hold back, and that it's okay to cry, then comfort me and use that as an example of her being loving, understanding and good for me. It's important that when I'm terrified of her, that I go to her for comfort.
>>
>>6543268
Well excuse me anon, I have a life and I don't want it ruined by some psychotic femanon, underestimating her was exactly what nearly got my balls crushed.
>>
>>6543273
Oh hey frenchie, it's been a while. Haven't seen you much since the female on male rape editions of /gfd/. Thanks for the input. I might use a bit of that.

>>6543259
>How good is she at league?
Not sure, she hasn't added me yet.
>Is she attractive?
Yes, more so than the first girl I was talking to.
>Has she been asking to be around you physically?
Not outside of the club meeting. She did ask if she could slit my throat or smother me in my sleep when I was being annoying a couple times though, if that counts.
>Ask her why she keeps calling you elder.
She said it's because I'm old, but we're both 22 and I act more like a kid than an adult, so Idk. I think at this point she's just doing it to tease me.
>>
you want a yandere girl to jerk you around and nearly murder everything that threatens her closeness to her

i'm right here, boys.
>>
File: tumblr_mzok2boYPD1rtqaqvo1_540.jpg (62 KB, 540x405) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mzok2boYPD1rtqaqvo1_540.jpg
62 KB, 540x405
>>6543107
I dunno. Being able to meet and physically speak and interact with a potential bf is very important to me, and if they're across seas then that will be really difficult.
>>
>>6543357
Do you have a skype?
>>
why is it every "general" thread on /d/ consists of people who have no fucking clue about the fetish in question...
>>
>>6543410
yeah... even if today with internet we can achieve pretty amazing things, they're still not at the point where you can cuddle with your loved one at night

on a wackier note, if you were with someone of roughly the same height as you, would you rather be the big or the little spoon?
>>
>>6542688
I adore shyness/awkwardness.
My main requirements are being in the US, being masochistic, into yandere shit (duh), being skinny/pale, being an open minded pervert, and being adoring by nature.

Post your email (same goes for other people interested) and I'll be in touch. If I like what I see, I'll stay in touch.

>>6542695
I actually have an athame that I keep on me just in case.
I practice shibari, and I practice hiding traces of myself a lot, but that's about all I practice as far as Yandere things go. Most other thing involved only really need be implemented.
However I do change my tone of voice when I'm being more threatening, think Rena Ryuugu status.
I have taken clothing and personal items from boys I've been interested in before, usually to smell while I lay down to sleep.
And yeah I fantasize about the day we "accidentally" meet often. Have to ensure it's perfect.

I've done a few things as far as intimidation goes, like spraying my perfume in her room so she can tell I was there, or leaving notes (typed and printed) under their pillow, etc. Usually physical violence isn't needed.
Usually.
And I have a mask that I keep in my purse to ensure that I'm not seen if I don't want to be.

>>6543148
Details like what?
I don't know if I'd believe him right away, I'd have to make him prove his love for me somehow. And if he started crying from stress I'd honestly just get really wet/hard. (I'm a trans-girl just fyi, extremely passable though) Tears are so fucking cute/hot to me, especially when I'm the cause <3

>>6543248
Sounds like my kind of girl. Taking what she wants.
>>
>>6543966
[email protected]
>>
File: Belarus.600.1434755.jpg (88 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
Belarus.600.1434755.jpg
88 KB, 600x450
>>6543914
Depends on how "submissive", or shy and awkward, they are. I love being the big spoon and smooshing a guy's face into my boobs, but otherwise I don't mind being the little spoon.
I also LOVE petting guys. Their heads, their arms, their chests, every fucking where. <3
>>
File: 6221834.jpg (861 KB, 744x1052) Image search: [Google]
6221834.jpg
861 KB, 744x1052
>>6543337
Ironically, /gfd/ felt a lot less sane and gentle than /yg/, so I left.

Regardless, could you post a link to your fapfic in here when you finish? I'd be interested in reading it.
>>
>>6542589
There are plenty of guys here for you. I suggest making an account on the Yandere dating site if you haven't already.

Are you only looking for someone near you?
>>
>>6542646
I live in Florida. Thats as south east as you can get.
>>
>>6543170
>LDR rarely work for long amount of time... humans are still animals after all, without enough physical contact, some people will cheat on you (or even forget you) and leave you to your fate like a puppy abandoned near a highway.

Even though I know this I still try. ;_;

Being a submissive guy in the deep south is suffering. I'm 100% positive if my boss ever found out I'm submissive he would fire me. Fuck man my Uni almost kicked me out for wearing a tight fitting plain orange long sleeve when it was cold.

Just letting on at all that you are not a 100% American man is poisonous to a relationship. I'm had girls flip shit at me for just hinting I want them to take control.

I just hope I can find a LDR that will work for long enough for me to get out of here.
>>
>>6543261
Because /soc/ is ultra normy. They actively kill any non normy threads.
>>
>>6543357
Depends on how controlling you are.
>>
>>6543517
Mind elaborating?
>>
>>6544244
yandere =/= being a murderous psychopath

this is already a containment thread for faggots
>>
>>6544224
>/gfd/

Ugh I got tired of that place. The mods kill all other femdom thread because of it and yet they will flip shit to the highest degree if anything slightly hard is mentioned. On top of that more than half the thread isn't even into femdom. They just want a girl to take care of them or have major mommy issues.

I want a girl that eclipses my life. A girl that will take charge and not take no for an answer not some girl who treats me like a kid.
>>
>>6544245
I know that. I even said it in the last thread.

But you have to remember. Yandere is an umbrella term. There are many forms and expressions of it. The one thing that links them all is an obsession over a person. Some Yan’s are violent while others are very docile. So it does include the violent murderous ones. But it also includes the non murderous ones. You have to accept both.
>>
File: Taito.600.834471.jpg (52 KB, 600x420) Image search: [Google]
Taito.600.834471.jpg
52 KB, 600x420
>>6544233
I live in Georgia. That's slightly less southeast than you can get.

>>6544246
FUCK YES I used to visit the gfd thread but goddamn it's a giant shitfest now of whiny ass subs and all the doms seem to have left
>>
>>6544257
What part of Georgia? I was born in Atlanta.

>all the doms seem to have left
Its not so much that they left rather than the thread worked. They all found subs. They still post from time to time but its always updates to their new lives. That's what spurned the subs so much. That they weren't picked. They have no resilience. The dom to sub disparity is like 9 to 1. You have to accept that it will take a while and that others will find a dom before you.
>>
File: 6224394.png (1 MB, 1280x919) Image search: [Google]
6224394.png
1 MB, 1280x919
>>6544251
>So it does include the violent murderous ones. But it also includes the non murderous ones. You have to accept both.
Remember, murderers are people, too.

>>6544246
>The mods kill all other femdom thread because of it and yet they will flip shit to the highest degree if anything slightly hard is mentioned.
Wasn't aware that the mods did that; that's pretty fucked.

It is amusing though, like seeing the shitfest over a thread about urolagnia and people saying that can't ever be gentle. They seem to get angry over how others interpret "gentle" despite it never being properly defined.
>>
>>6544266
>Remember, murderers are people, too.

I would never date one though. My life is kinda valuable to me.

>Wasn't aware that the mods did that; that's pretty fucked.

Its because when it comes to generals "soft" and "hard" are just thread topics to them. We used to have a hardcore femdom thread but the mods kept deleting it and told us to move into to the more active GFD threads.

>They seem to get angry over how others interpret "gentle" despite it never being properly defined.

I do enjoy the shit spewing from time to time but it sucks there are no good femdom threads on /d/ now.

Always remember!
>Its not violence if theirs love!
>>
>>6540896
>We used to have a hardcore femdom thread but the mods kept deleting it and told us to move into to the more active GFD threads.
Weird, they don't seem to tell people to merge fetishes like futanari, tentacles or monster girls, yet femdom is somehow different. Fuck.
>>
File: Iwamine.Shuu.600.1773164.jpg (128 KB, 600x594) Image search: [Google]
Iwamine.Shuu.600.1773164.jpg
128 KB, 600x594
>>6544265
I live north of Atlanta, about 45 min to an hour away from Georgia Tech's campus when the traffic's good.
>>
File: 6223336.jpg (327 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
6223336.jpg
327 KB, 1280x720
>>6544301
This was intended for >>6544268
>>
>>6544309
Nice.

>>6544301
They consider futa just a version of another fetish instead of its own thing. Its why futa threads are fucking everywhere.
>>
File: Dark.Konoha.600.1697095.jpg (31 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Dark.Konoha.600.1697095.jpg
31 KB, 600x600
>>6544330
Noice are you a cutie

>They consider futa just a version of another fetish instead of its own thing. Its why futa threads are fucking everywhere.
Are we sure the mods don't just have a raging hard on for futa yet the moment any femdom other than gentle femdom* shows up their pathetic tiny dicks shrivel up into the raisins that they are

*I.e, guys with mommy dom fetishes who want the dom to do everything and don't want to lift a finger for anything
>>
>>6544347
>are you a cutie
To me no, I used to be otter mode but last GF was into bara so she fattened me up and made me stop shaving my body. I haven't had the will yet to change so I'm still ehh. But I let my partners dress and shape me how they want so if I get someone who wants me to go back I would in a heart beat. Its just finding someone first.

>Are we sure the mods don't just have a raging hard on for futa yet the moment any femdom other than gentle femdom* shows up their pathetic tiny dicks shrivel up into the raisins that they are

Its defiantly possible. I can only go off of what I've seen them say which could be a lie but its not like we can do anything about it. I'm happy we have this thread so I have someplace to hang out and chat.
>>
>>6544240
oh wow i remember you, you were worse than finger cuff anon in the gfd threads.
>>
File: 243523.jpg (124 KB, 400x380) Image search: [Google]
243523.jpg
124 KB, 400x380
>>6544265
while i admit i did find a nice boy in the gfd threads to own the issue arises with its fundamental connection to /r9k/. a lot of people there dont like women, and a lot of people there flip their shit at anything that isnt a vanilla relationship with the barest semblance of assertiveness from the woman in bed alone. its not fun to post things or encourage people in that environment. plus all the boys here are qtier anyway
>>
please go back to /gfd/, seriously...

it would be preferable to let this thread die
>>
>>6544435
I thought that was the point of the /r9k/ threads though to keep the communities separate. /d/ is not /r9k/ to force their mentality on a /d/ thread will just ruin it.
>>
>>6544438
Or you know you can leave. Your the first one to start complaining.
>>
>>6544230
I dislike dating sites, it always degrades into fat creeps talking about how cute they think I am and asking me about my sexual preferences.
Even the Yandere dating site listed here, made an account, 5 people messaged me in like 20 mins, all telling me what they want to do to me...so no fuck that noise.
I'll be the only creep in my relationships thank you very much.
So yeah for now I'll stick to picking my potential people to stalk from those of you who leave your emails for me.

And no not just looking for local, just someone in the US at least, if I like someone enough I'm willing to relocate to be closer.
>>
>>6544442
>>6544444
nice quints, but still, go make your own /gfd/ hentai thread, its not our fault you let autists pollute your generals
>>
>>6544444
>44444
44444!
>>
>>6544442
they all migrated to /d/ for whatever reason. there are no more threads on /r9k/

>>6544445
4chan is the best dating site
>>
>>6544450
Indeed, at least I know what kind of fucked up I'm getting this way <3

I want emotionally dependent, masochistic, and damaged.
Not basic as fuck, boring, vanilla pervert status shit.
>>
>>6544445
Well lady, I got bad news for you, because a lot of the dudes on 4chan are fat themselves.
>>
>>6544458
I'm aware, but at least this way I can sift through it without having to give out my own info/pictures if they aren't what I'm into.
>>
>>6544455
>tfw he cries after you spank him too much and needs cuddles
>tfw he tells you that you scare him sometimes with the things you say
>tfw he needs you so badly he just breaks sometimes and cant do anything but snuggle against you
>tfw he doesnt have anybody else
>tfw you are his entire world

it is so much better
>>
>>6544460
*fanning self*
Too much hotness all at once <3
>>
>>6544460
So cute <3
The knowledge that deep down, he's actually into it even though it scares/hurts him just makes me so fucking wet honestly <3
>>
>>6544447
I'm not here for /gfd/ I cam here to get AWAY from it.

>>6544450
See above its why I bailed I don't like that mentality and don't want to associate with them.
>>
>>6544445
Well that's your choice. Personally I would rather be in your position. I would rather people contact me that I can say no to then never getting a hit fucking ever.

I've had mixed success on 4chan. Most of the people I get in contact with don't ever fucking talk. EVER. What was the point of giving me your Skype if you give me one word answers and then remove me a day later?
>>
>>6544455
>I want emotionally dependent, masochistic, and damaged.

Well your on the right site. But I've found that those damaged guys are the ones that are the "creeps" all y'all complain about. Being desperate goes hand and hand with all of that.
>>
>>6544462
>>6544469
its so great when he gets so needy he cant talk and just pants and moans and does whatever he can to try to look cute for me. and of theres always the best,
>what did you do to me?
Every time i hear that i literally start gushing
>>
>>6544460
I am all of that. I've also noticed most girls fucking HATE all of that. The second I start to get emotionally dependent is the second they start edging away.
>>
>>6544481
being codependent or emotionally vulnerable like that is seen as bad generally, even most guys dont like it in girls. its a weight on the person who you cling to, and it makes them feel smothered or responsible and people dont usually like that. thankfully there exist people who love it very much and just want to take everything they can from needy little people like you
>>
>>6544475
I've had some actual nice long term relationships come out of 4chan actually.
I'm not just browsing this site either though, going over quite a few, got a decent number of responses, but not expecting tons under this tag.
Not exactly a super common fetish.
I've had plenty of "healthy" normal relationships in the past, however I'd just like to be able to not have to restrain myself with my abuses/obsession for once. And finding a masochistic boy/girl into yandere stuff would be ideal.
If I ever get bored of this, I could always go back to the receiving dick pics constantly shit on dating sites, but I doubt I will.
>>
>>6544477
Not necessarily, dated plenty of boys who were shy, emotionally damaged, dependent and perverse without being creeps/pigs.
There's a difference between being a closet pervert with some emotional issues/needs, and being a douche who sends dick pics to people he doesn't know asking for sex and talking about how "horny you make him".

>>6544479
Jelly :3
>>
>>6544483
I'm talking girls that said they liked it as well. From 4chan no less.

I personally think that those who claim to like it only like it when its on their time and when they want it and never any time else. Its selfish as fuck.
>>
>>6544485
Well if you want to talk I can give you my email. I match what you want from what I can tell.
>>
>>6544490
Oh you mean jerks. I'm talking about the kind of guys who are just desperate and come off to strong or not strong enough because of it.
>>
>>6544494
Actually, grill here, I like it all the time.
I like being there for my partner, knowing that they depend on me, and knowing that only I can help them. It's very fulfilling/gratifying in a sense. Like just you're being there is the cure to all that ails them.
>>
>>6544500
Nah, never really have issues with guys like that.
Mostly just ego driven douche bags who have no thoughts outside of their dicks.
>>6544498
Sure.
>>
>>6544504
And they were on the Yandere dating site? Jesus with less than 100 members I figured it would be pretty safe.

Its a throw away I'll give you my real or skype if you want it through there.

[email protected]
>>
>>6544502
That seems rather tame. I'm talking about a pathological need to please their partner. To do things like clean and cook and more to make their partner happy.
>>
>>6544512
I've met a few girls who were like that actually.
>>
>>6544511
Yeah...apparently not.

Also "bob the blob" ...
>>
>>6544516
Whats wrong with that? The name made me giggle when I was a kid. Back when having an email was "cool and awesome." I just kept it and repurposed it into a throw away.
>>
>>6544514
What about guys? The expectations are different for each gender. I've met guys that expected that from their girls.
>>
>>6544519
Just a ...less than great name I suppose :P
>>
>>6544512
That's what I'm like and my mistress is the girl here in the thread.
>>
>>6540669
There isn't enough chubby, thick, or soft yanderes out in the world I tell you what.
>>
>>6544522
Think I should change it? and I'll reply to the email in a bit once I have time to sit down and go through it all.
>>
>>6544534
Stalking is hard work.
Difficult to maintain chubs while you're following your future husbando all day every day.
>>
>>6544542
I would personally yeah.
But I mean hey if you like it.
And alright, I think I'll be seeing myself off to bed for now. Talk to you all later.
>>
Why not contribute some to:)
http://pastebin.com/QJPas3en
>>
>>6544502
Please stop, my heart can't take it.
>>
>>6544547
It can't be that hard son, just needs to walk a few min to get to her husbando.
>>
File: 1427781681162.jpg (134 KB, 964x1000) Image search: [Google]
1427781681162.jpg
134 KB, 964x1000
>>6544494
>I personally think that those who claim to like it only like it when its on their time and when they want it and never any time else. Its selfish as fuck.
Eh, I'd disagree. I'm someone who's like that and at times, my codependence frustrates her, but she prefers me to have it, even if at times, it's frustrating.

Most things one desires are not desired at certain times and with something like this, you can't expect her to like it 24/7. As long as she's not an ass about it ad recognizes that if she wants that in someone, it'll be there even when inconvenient, I wouldn't call it selfish.
>>
Seeing all of these replies are starting to awaken my inner yan again!!
>>
>>6544640
Yay! is that a good thing or a bad thing? eh fuck it it's all a good thing!
>>
>>6544309

This is actually kind of scary because I live in the same direction and the same amount of time from downtown Atlanta...
>>
>>6544679
Woooo yandere party in Alpharetta/Milton/Roswell/Marietta/can't think of any other places right now but any other places within this distance as well
\o/

>>6544460
I suddenly feel warm and fuzzy and also hot and bothered at the same time
>>
So, call me an autist, but what do you do on YanOrg when someone interests you? Do you send them a message? Do you send them a friend request cold? Some dating sites have a like or a wink or something to indicate interest, or they encourage you to look through profiles and give them a yea or nay and if you match it tells you.
>>
>>6544224
>Regardless, could you post a link to your fapfic in here when you finish? I'd be interested in reading it.
>post a link to your fapfic in here when you finish?
>when you finish
I'm afraid that's more likely to be an "if" than a "when." I'm terrible at finishing things I start. But then, maybe I'll work on it more now that I know I have somebody waiting on it.
>no promises though
>>
>>6544968
Just go ahead and send a message. As to what to first talk about...that depends on whatever interested you.
>>
>>6545062
I sort of just want to nudge them and get them to look at my own profile and see if they'd be interested in me, rather than striking up a conversation. Which sounds stupidly indirect, I know, but it's like if they wouldn't even be interested in me anyway then they have to feign interest for a few messages just to be nice or reject me outright and those both sound kind of awful.
>>
>>6545065
That's true. When in doubt, you could open up communication through something they like and go from there...but that could also be awkward.

Friendly reminder that I'm delivering new bit of writing later today. May be more YanDan...or it may be something just a teensy bit more obviously yan.
>>
>>6544577
Ohh anon-kun but you love it, why would I stop <3
>>6544765
*licks lips* <3
>>
>>6545076
Yesssssssss
>>
>>6544460
Y-you goddess...
Pls... Pls punish me onee-chan...
>>
>>6545365
you just called her big brother...

At least make it Nee-san
>>
>>6545434
Maybe they're from the /rr/ thread?
>>
File: tumblr_nu7cp8MDD01uyxtato1_500.jpg (136 KB, 500x716) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nu7cp8MDD01uyxtato1_500.jpg
136 KB, 500x716
>>6545434
>>6545434
I thought Onii was for brothers, and Onee was for sisters.
>>
File: 6231199.jpg (71 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
6231199.jpg
71 KB, 800x600
>>6545434
"Onē" is for elder sisters, "onī" is for elder brothers, "imōto" is for younger sisters and "otōto" is for younger brothers. The O is can be emitted in the first two.
>>
>>6545434
It's somewhat correct because ofthe default pronunciation of i and e in Japanese. (Same as Spanish)
That being said.

>>6544460

Please punish me big sister... Punish me until I start to cry and then cuddle me, whisper sweet things to me, and trick me into licking your pussy like a good boy... Then punish me again <3

I... I haz kik...
>>
>Yandere.org
>100 Members in total

Wooo!
>>
File: tumblr_ntpqazsJNC1t0oz8yo2_500.jpg (62 KB, 500x290) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ntpqazsJNC1t0oz8yo2_500.jpg
62 KB, 500x290
I really want to make an account on the yandere site, but I'm really fucking nervous about doing it...
>>
>>6545535
Just go for it. Just be ready for an influx of messages if you are a girl. With so few members most guys are just waiting to message new girls first. Apparently some of them are ass holes. I was hoping since it was niche and small there wouldn't be any but humanity kicked that one down.
>>
>>6545535
well you almost found yourself someone a few times here in the threads (if it wasn't for that fucking distance...) so maybe you don't really need it?
>>
>>6545535

I think you'll have no trouble at all finding people near you.
>>
>>6545537
>>6545535
It'd be worth making an account but...I guess if there really is a problem with guys being pricks, then you could pass and stick to here. No one really bugs me (I wonder why), so I don't mind doing whatever there.

I just hope the goons and losers lost interest and leave only those actually interested.
>>
>>6545264
I guess telling a yandere to stop never works anyway.
>>
>this one chick is thirsty as hell
>like a survivor of a plane crash in a desert
>like I don't even know her
>I don't talk to anyone at college so I don't know her story either
>she keeps sitting close to me in the two classes we have together
>makes sure we make eye contact
>sometimes bumps into me and starts the extremely forced "omigosh again? I am like such a clutz lel" conversation
>I've always been bad at telling girls I'm not interested, but I thought I should man up for once
>I walk up to her before one of our classes and try to start the conversation
>Realize I don't know how to start a conversation
>She looks at me expectantly, blushing hard
>"S-so, you're interested in me, right?"
>she nods hesitantly
>the look on her face is like an abandoned puppy finding a new home
>Realize I can't man up
>Try to think of an excuse
>start to panic
>Blurt out that I'm gay before I know what's happening
>which is half true

I'm shallow as hell. If you're attractive to me, I'm interested, and this girl was about a 5.8/10. I give zero fucks about personality. She can be dull, bitchy, depressed, clingy, violent, etc. I'll treat her like a princess up until we fuck, then something in me just grows to despise them Probably some psychology shit about me hating myself and then hating anyone who'd let me put my dick in them.
But this story isn't about me, so

>She doesn't even hesitate
>I mean not for a fucking second
>She was not taken aback
>She didn't feel rejected
>Instead she shot to her feet and shouted
>"I CAN FIX THAT"
>I painfully aware of the gazes she attracted
>She's looking at me with burning determination
>I panic harder
>I don't know what to say
>don't know what to do
>feel like shutting down
>rebooting
>run startup manager
>find the errors that caused this problem
>no I don't want to send a fucking report
>log back in
>While spacing out she scooted closer to me and grabbed by hand
>looking me dead in the eyes she whispered again "I can fix thaaat."
>>
>>6545653
>>>"I CAN FIX THAT"
bwahahaha sounds like she's a keeper
>>
File: 1437533531876.jpg (215 KB, 850x1202) Image search: [Google]
1437533531876.jpg
215 KB, 850x1202
>>6545653
>Something about her sparks fear in me
>I try repeating "I-i'm gay"
>she repeats "I caaaan fixxx thaaat" and leans in closer to my face
>does she realize how strange it is to say it like that
>is she so excited that she's no longer conscious of her actions
>the paranoid part of my mind suddenly believes that every single person in the building is looking my way
>every whisper across the room is about me looking like a fool
>every giggle between friends is at my expense
>I'm panicking so hard
>I can feel the sweat beading down my forehead
>I helplessly bleat out that I'm gay once more
>barely a whisper
>for a second I doubt she even heard me
>but she leans into my ear and whispers
>"Don't worry, I'll fix it for you."
>I wanted to laugh
>I wanted to cry
>In reality I merely froze
>I've never been good at taking action
>getting myself into this mess is proof of that
>My panic has reached an all time high
>I'm talking DEFCON fucking 1
>prepping the nukes in case those god damn ruskies try anything
>So I do the simplest thing I can thing of
>turn on my heel and walk the fuck out of there
>skipped that class, fuck it I haven't even been doing the work anyways
>Skipped the other one I see her in two because fuck nah
>I ended up dropping out so it wasn't much of a big deal in the long run
>For a little while after in the hallways I'd see dudes in from that class and they'd say something along the lines of either "that was cold, bro!" or "what happened?"
>to which I'd give a half assed response and act like I'm busy
>I'd also occasionally see her in the hall
>but I avoided her like the plague
>Even without looking I could tell she was staring at me

Luckily nothing really yanderish happened.
I didn't realize how shitty of a story this was until I typed it out.
>>
>>6545672
you fucked up senpai
>>
>>6545672
Are you actively afraid of women? That was...that just wasn't cool.
>>
>>6545653

>"I CAN FIX THAT"

I kekd heartily anon.

>>6545672

Until here, here you're just literally autistic and/or afraid of vaginas
>>
>>6545722
Vaginas are scary bro
>>
>>6545732

Can't argue with you really, but if I can overcome my fear, so can anyone else
>>
>>6545653
;-;
I've never posted here before.
That made fucking excited when I read the "I can fix that"
I blushed so hard I could feel it but I was also a bit affraid cause I know I would be if a girl did that to me...
Fuck I realise I don't care when someone talk about a girl looking at his texts and forcing him to delete girls phone numbers.
I think it would be extremely cool to be tied up and detained by a girl.
> tfw I am shy and I love to take care of someone. I'd love to submit to a petite girl.
I am 1.85m and 80kgs, joining the army soon, am I fucked up?
>>
>>6544765

>yandere party

That sounds terrifying desu senpai
But in a fun way
>>
holy fuck op is that GIFfany?
>>
Does posting in the zeemap condone stalking, cause someone lives 15 mins away from me and I want to hunt them down.
>>
>>6545954
pls be me
>>
>>6545771
Question, why is there a lot of anons says Desu or senpai this past week? Did I miss something good?
>>
>>6543232
Mormon kek
>>
>>6545977
idk, they didn't make it easy all I have is a gender and the address for a mobile home park.
>>
>>6545989
welp, its not me but good luck
>>
>>6545653
>>6545672
Ficking hell anon. I'd let her drag me into the bathroom, cuff me up and proceed to rape me as she says "AM I FIXING IT YET?!"
>>
File: Iwamine.Shuu.600.1773166.jpg (67 KB, 600x519) Image search: [Google]
Iwamine.Shuu.600.1773166.jpg
67 KB, 600x519
>>6545537
I was expecting a "JUST DO IT"
You have failed me anon

>>6545542
That happens when I mention I'm a female and want a submissive male yandere
However maybe this time I'll mention I'm in North Georgia

>>6545545
I think I'll do it. I probably won't be very active, but I'll do it.
And also WHERE IS SEXY YANDAN STORY

>>6545771
Oh, it's just like a regular party.
Wait, what's that?
You want to l-leave?
Sorry, anon-kun, that's not happening anytime soon...

>>6545986
I don't know why but when you type certain words they get replaced in the post with desu or senpai.
>>
>>6546034
tfw I had a LDR with a girl from georgia many years ago, she messed me up badly and is a part of the reason I'm so fucked today.
>>
>>6546034
YOU'LL GET YANDAN WHEN YOU'RE FINE AND READY FOR IT YOU WTSERDFGHJKL--I mean, yes. The Dan. The yan known as Dan. Dan meant to be a yan. YanDan.

I'm sure you won't mind if it takes juuuuuuuuuust a tiny bit longer.
>>
>>6543107
There needs to be the opposite of this.

>Yandere finds her crush's fatty porn
>Starts stuffing herself sick
>Eventually traps her crush under her flab
>>
>>6545653
>"I CAN FIX THAT"
Marry her.

Do it now. If you do, she'll make sure that you're always happy and satisfied.

You don't know how much she loves you.

She loves you more than black holes love the light.

I'll never let you go.
>>
File: tumblr_lrszy0q1VB1qluum0o1_250.gif (500 KB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lrszy0q1VB1qluum0o1_250.gif
500 KB, 250x188
>>6545653
>>
File: 003[1].png (321 KB, 791x1150) Image search: [Google]
003[1].png
321 KB, 791x1150
Best Yan coming through.

>Accepts that her mental image of her love might not match reality, and believes wholeheartedly that she'll still be in love with him even after she finds out his bad sides.
>Is willing to accept the circumstances that he's in, and will put up with a lack of lovey-dovey time with him because she knows that they belong together.
>Called his aunt out for bullying him into helping with research, even though his aunt knew that it was taking a toll on his mental and emotional state.
>Restrained her urge to murder Aoi for taking his virginity before she could get to him.
>Found a way to sabotage Tokonatsu's relationship without causing her any harm.
>>
damn, I wish people were as engaged on the r9k threads...
>>
File: 1447617365705.jpg (272 KB, 410x500) Image search: [Google]
1447617365705.jpg
272 KB, 410x500
>>>/r9k/24287576
In case anyone would like to contribute over there. Thanks in advance if so.
>>
File: Dark.Konoha.full.1699325.jpg (484 KB, 570x754) Image search: [Google]
Dark.Konoha.full.1699325.jpg
484 KB, 570x754
>>6546044
Seriously yan-dan was like my dream yandere guy in writing. <3

And if you make me wait any longer you're gonna have a bad time

Also I decided to register on the yan site and so far I've gotten a few messages but none of them have been creepy which is good although none of them have exactly been what I was looking for but oh well
>>
>Meet girl in this thread
>Emailing girl
>She likes me so far
>Trying to keep it cool but at the same time cant stop checking my email

AHHHHHH I don't know whether to keep my Yan side in check or let it out. I was hoping for another message today but haven't got one and its driving me insane.
>>
File: 1440810462202.jpg (254 KB, 620x749) Image search: [Google]
1440810462202.jpg
254 KB, 620x749
>>6546238
I KNOW THAT FEEL
>>
File: Happy.Tree.Friends.full.1637351.jpg (140 KB, 550x600) Image search: [Google]
Happy.Tree.Friends.full.1637351.jpg
140 KB, 550x600
>>6546238
If you met her in this thread, wouldn't she want to see your yandere side? Maybe you can ask her...?
Although that might be weird

Why not wait a bit longer to see how it plays out
>>
>>6541448
>>6545076
>>6546034
>>6546044
>>6546219
Who is yandan and where can I read this story?
>>
Is it weird that sometimes I honestly just want a yandere penpal? Like, someone obsessive to the point they constantly want to be talking, doing stuff together, playing videogames, skyping, etc. but not close enough to actually be in danger?

And then maybe someday waking up in my apartment tied up with them straddling me at knife point.
>>
>>6546536
>actually be in danger?

When with this asumption end?

Yandere =/= Violence.

The main trait of the archetype is obsession. There are submissive yanderes that would do nothing to harm you.

But no. Being wanted is a very normal trait.
>>
>>6546219
Mmmmmmmm if only I uploaded it earlier... I do apologize because I kinda dozed off but on the other hand, you got to suffer. So fair trade.

>>6546511
A bit of ok-tier writing I do once a week for kicks. Focuses on a male Yan, Dan, and his girlfriend Rachelle.

WITHOUT FURTHER ADO. YANDAN. PART DEUX.

http://pastebin.com/NqvGTxgV

(And YanDan 1 for those who haven't read the first bit)
http://pastebin.com/n5uU2j1C
>>
File: 1435535958115.png (981 KB, 1148x760) Image search: [Google]
1435535958115.png
981 KB, 1148x760
I should also note that I'm also posting the links of these on my yandere.org profile as a way to keep track of things.
>>
>>6546561
http://pastebin.com/cRu5mAUe

This is also something I wrote as a bonus because I've had dreams like this before...more than just once. So I thought I might as well make something out of it to write.
>>
>>6546120
Whenever I check up on the YG threads, in r9k, it usually dies before I can bump. I'll try to make some yandere OC, so I can contribute, in the r9k threads. no promises. Thank you for trying though
>>
File: 1401245210170.jpg (50 KB, 532x353) Image search: [Google]
1401245210170.jpg
50 KB, 532x353
So this is where everyone went? Are these much different than the /r9k/ threads?
>>
>>6545580
Thats the idea <3
>>
>>6546628
They are somewhat different; the massive advantage is that a thread here will last several lifetimes whereas one in /r9k/ will die in one-three days.
>>
>>6546742
Also, last one expired, made a new one:
>>>/r9k/24307934
>>
>>6546286
Yeah well there are people here who are the Yan and don't want a Yan. Found that out on Yandere.org.

I'm keeping it in check for now but she seems to be the closest to what I want I've ever found. I want this to work out and its killing me.
>>
>>6546628
I would say yes. There was a fight between /d/ posters and /r9k/ posters last thread. Apparently it was about /r9k/ posters forcing their views of women on /d/.
>>
>>6546034

>Wait, what's that?
>You want to l-leave?
>Sorry, anon-kun, that's not happening anytime soon...

pls, my heart can only take so much before it gives out
>>
>>6546219
Theres a yan site? like to meet yanderes?
>>
>>6546927
It's a bit of a shithole since most of its membership are robots from r9k waiting on their dream yandere/misaki clone.
>>
>>6546561
>http://pastebin.com/NqvGTxgV
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
DAN
DAN IS BACK YAS

Mad, this is awesome. I hope you continue it <3

>>6546594
Ooh... it's creepy
I like

>>6546870
Well, good luck to you anon-chan! o/ I hope it works out for you

>>6546881
No no, I'm not going to stop, anon-kun. You'll learn to love us eventually~
>>
File: 11-17-2015 4.png (40 KB, 1592x1592) Image search: [Google]
11-17-2015 4.png
40 KB, 1592x1592
So the r9k thread died
>>
File: 11-17-2015 1.png (59 KB, 1592x1592) Image search: [Google]
11-17-2015 1.png
59 KB, 1592x1592
Damn, janitors pruned the thread in /r9k/ again.
>tfw
Anyway, is the person who drew this (and the following two) around?
>>
>>6546951
It's you! Hey, would you like to talk in the chat? we can exchange yandie stories.
>>
File: 11-17-2015 3.png (60 KB, 1592x1592) Image search: [Google]
11-17-2015 3.png
60 KB, 1592x1592
>>6546954
uh, Im willing to drop in and listen/read the chats for a bit. Were you the one that asked for a request? If so, shoot
>>
>>6546956
Yes, it was me, I also made the dead thread and posted most replying comments. I made this guide of sorts ages ago, about how to connect to the irc channel: https://i.imgur.com/5teKhJn.png
>As for the request, if you want to indulge me:
Could you make a drawing of this a yandie, lurking behind a tree while her target / beloved is walking on his way (anywhere), but with the climate being snowy? (not with snow falling, but with snow in covering the ground (and trees if you want to be that detailed hehe). Thanks in advance.
>>
>>6545672
Ya blew it son. That was potential waifu material.
>>
>>6545653
>"I CAN FIX THAT"
>looking me dead in the eyes she whispered again "I can fix thaaat."
BOOBS THE BUILDER,
CAN SHE FIX IT?
BOOBS THE BUILDER,
YES SHE CAN!
>>
Yan-San, come back in, we don't bite and thirsters get kicked asap.
>>
File: url.png (43 KB, 250x246) Image search: [Google]
url.png
43 KB, 250x246
>>6546927
Yeah, it's yandere.org. I'm the femanon who's searching for a submissive male yandere with ruffly hair who loves being cuddled and pet.

>>6546931
Not everyone, though!
>>
>>6546993
I actually just wanted to see if it worked, as I usually never can get irc channels to work. I don't have time right now but maybe tonight
>>
>>6546539
Where are the submissive female yanderes?

I don't wanna get shanked ;_;
>>
File: 1446949492778.jpg (316 KB, 977x1400) Image search: [Google]
1446949492778.jpg
316 KB, 977x1400
>>6547000
Most yanderes are "normal" as in they don't want to shank you. Only the ultra unstable super possessive I'm-gonna-murder-you-so-I-know-you're-not-cheating-on-me ones will try and shank you.
>>
>>6546997
It's true. While I have whatever fantasies, I'm more using the site to just catalog whatever yan stuff I do, ranging from movie to...possibly future vocaroo stuff.

>>6546936
And glad you like it. If I can keep this weekly schedule going, it may end up actually going somewhere. Hand sanitizer not required.
>>
>>6547005
Ranging from writing,rather.

I also want to try writing other things along with YanDan so I don't get stale.
>>
>>6546997
you really make me wish i could just say fuck it to everything and crash on your doorstep

but yeah, with the bullshit happening around me (on different scales) i can't really leave my place for now
>>
>tfw you realize you may have met a yandere on an mmo
>>
>>6547003
Damn, that looks like a nightmare to me; I hate moths though.
>>
File: 1446949838682.jpg (276 KB, 747x721) Image search: [Google]
1446949838682.jpg
276 KB, 747x721
>>6547008
Of course man. :D Your writing is pretty good to, so I look forward to seeing anything you post here.

>>6547014
Yeah, that's a problem I have to. I really need whoever contacts me to be local, because of my family's distaste of online dating.

And if you did show up at my doorstep I'd offer you some cookies
I hope you can get rid of the bullshit around ya
>>
>>6547023
They can be cute when they don't fly in front of you out of nowhere. They're fluffy!
>>
File: 001.jpg (275 KB, 850x1163) Image search: [Google]
001.jpg
275 KB, 850x1163
>>6547019
TELL US

>>6547023
Moths are sexy af though have you ever seen one up close and personal it like hot damn dat abdomen
>>
>>6547028
yeah i know, and that'd be lovely...
Some of the stuff is just family/private issues, it should get fixed soon...ish
the rest... well, you've seen it in the news...

>>6547023
why? moths are cute fluffballs with no ways to harm you (no stingers or anything)
>>
>>6547030
>>6547031
>>6547034
I get a very strong allergic reaction if they fly near and crash, dropping that powder of theirs. Having a human-sized moth yandere after me would be a literal nightmare. Would have to go all Schwarzenegger on her.
>>
>>6547038
ah yeah if you're allergic that makes sense... sorry for you, anon
>>
TFW Microsoft lets you get into any email account within 3 business days if you know enough about the person, previous passwords, and possible emails.
>>
>>6545653
>>6545672
>>6546032

Is it wrong that I want a drawfag to put this story to ink? I'm seriously considering dropping a twenty on getting it done. With the handcuffed raping part as well.
>>
You know what? I REALLY hate email. Its not conductive to stalking at at. I mean FUCK you cant even see if they read your message or not. All you can do is sit there and wait. Hour after agonizing hour.
>>
>Tfw the girl you are pretty sure is your soul mate will likely pass on you because you don't live close enough to her.

I'm going to kill myself at this rate.
>>
>>6547055
Do it senpai, you'll meet your dream gf in the afterlife
>>
>>6547060
There is no afterlife. Only the sweet nothing of oblivion.
>>
>>6547053
i know how you feel, anon
the wost that can happen when you mail someone is you getting a delivery failure notification ( a clear sign that the person deleted their mail)
>>
>>6546874
Ah then I guess I belong here then because apparently I'm a degenerate for having more than one gf in the span of a year.
>>
>>6547053
>2015
>Not including HTML in your email that loads up a 1x1 image on your home server and then watching traffic to your home server for IP addresses trying to access that image.

There's SO much you can do to stalk people through all sorts of online means, including email, some require a bit more work but they all pay off.
>>
>>6547064
It was on women being dominate and men being submissive. /d/ got annoyed that /r9k/ posters wouldn't accept submissive men and dominate women.
>>
>>6547070
I don't even know how to do any of that...
>>
>>6547063
Its only been 26 hours since I sent her an email. I'll probably suffer until the 48 hour mark then send another.

Its the waiting that kills me. The unknown. A simple "not interested would be wonderful compared to waiting.
>>
File: 1196.gif (2 MB, 219x186) Image search: [Google]
1196.gif
2 MB, 219x186
>>6547070
Damn, this is good. Thanks, anon, I would have never thought of that.
>>
>>6547076
yeah...
>>
>>6547072
That's strange because there is a lot of cross posters between the gfd, and yg threads on /r9k/
>>
>>6547070
Good god. You could also embed a .txt in it saying "I will always be with you <3". They'll probably never find it but if they do, they will know that you do what you do out of love.
>>
>>6547073
https://www.google.com/search?q=html+email+basics
https://www.google.com/search?q=html+basics

and for those of us without a home server:

https://www.google.com/search?q=one+time+image+share

Although if you go through a service like that be sure to have 5-6 1x1 images in the email because if you go to check if they've viewed the email by seeing if you can see the picture or not and they haven't you'll have other chances.
>>
File: 11-17-2015 5.png (67 KB, 1592x1592) Image search: [Google]
11-17-2015 5.png
67 KB, 1592x1592
>>6546962
Sorry it took so long, I dont usually do requests. Here you go anon
>>
>>6547151
Awesome, you are the best!
>>
Hmm.. i dont know... possessive sounds good but I would prefer submissive and non-murderie.
>>
>>6547175
>non-murderie
Read the thread

Yandere =/= Violence

There are also a tone of submissive Yans in this thread me being one of them.
>>
>>6543966
>masochistic
>skinny
Damn it.
I'm not sure if I can be masochistic but I know I'm relatively dominant.. I'm also rather tall and hefty.
>>
>>6547178
>>6547175
Sorry that was a response to
>>6543357
Not as a general reply to yandere.
>>
File: Sig_Curtis2.jpg (28 KB, 633x666) Image search: [Google]
Sig_Curtis2.jpg
28 KB, 633x666
H-hi, I am a fully grown man and I c-cannot be dominated by a woman.
I-I am strong and in-independent, so let me go drink with my friends!
>>
File: Izumi.Curtis.full.103019.jpg (123 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Izumi.Curtis.full.103019.jpg
123 KB, 1280x720
>>6547213
You better stay home if you don't want to be sell tomorrow with the rest of the meat.
>>
>>6544547
>>6544534
You just gotta feed her delicious food (or have her cook it if shes a better cook) to get her to the right chub.
>>
>>6547178
Thats awesome! But I feel this isn't the best place to try to pick up a yandere.. I mean its on /d/ which last I was here didnt like hookup threads too much.
>>
>>6546997
>Not normally submissive
>Not particularly yandere
>Tempted to pretend to be because I love having my hair ruffled and petted.
>>
>>6546997
>not very submissive, caring yes but submissive no.
>bald.
There goes my chance. Unless you like beard scratching.
>>
>>6547303
the dating site is for roleplaying

you are talking about playing a role
>>
>>6547312
The dating site is not for roleplaying exclusively. Plenty of people are looking for actual partners.
>>
>>6547312
>>6547316
Or just people to talk about yandere tendencies, like me. I don't like online role-playing nor are actively looking for a girlfriend.
>>
>>6544257

Yeah, too many people focused on what they can't do.

if you ever drop by again I namefag there so yeah, drop sifsub a hi
>>
>>6544246
we're looking for the same thing senpai

Not everyone sees it as a place to be taken care of, some of us just like controlling women
>>
File: 1369784576812.png (430 KB, 1000x705) Image search: [Google]
1369784576812.png
430 KB, 1000x705
It's so much harder to capture yandere in an image that it is gfd/rr. At least, I've got a lot fewer images of the one than the other.
>>
File: Belarus.(Male).full.511200.jpg (275 KB, 1000x1418) Image search: [Google]
Belarus.(Male).full.511200.jpg
275 KB, 1000x1418
>>6547303
ummm excuse me lying is my trigger
(But no seriously, I'm super paranoid about shit like that)

>>6547311
Noooooooo D:

I really want to meet my perfect yandere who I'm sure, out of the 7.125 billion humans who live on this giant floating rock, MUST FUCKING EXIST SOMEWHERE
>>
>>6547064
you're a degenerate for being part of some fetish group activity

emphasis on the "group" - i for one would never want to be with someone who'd ever do something like that, with multiple other people i mean. it's disgusting. how would i know you wouldnt be wanting to do that kind of thing again? nothing you say would be able to reassure my neurotic mind.

i think you are a nonperson in yandere eyes.
>>
>>6547606
He may be out there but maybe he's gay.
Inb4 I CAN FIXXXXX THAAAAT
>>
>>6547606
yeah. I don't like the bald either, but IMHO its better than balding. And as for the submissive stuff, Its more so a thing of I'v never tried being submissive.

>Papercraft and gaming
you do sound awesome tho.
>>
File: tumblr_nwazyoGZzV1sbbeqio1_1280.png (399 KB, 1021x646) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nwazyoGZzV1sbbeqio1_1280.png
399 KB, 1021x646
>>6547618
Well, he wouldn't be my dream yandere would he?
>Meet him
>Turns out he's gay
>I CAN DEFINITELY FUCKING FIX THAT SHIT

>>6547619
Yes, being bald is way better than balding.
And thanks for noticing, I am pretty awesome.
...When I have someone pestering me to get up and do stuff, but that's beside the point
>>
>>6547635
No problem. If you wanna game together some time I would be down.
>>
>>6547635
>meet 10/10 qt boy
>perfect in every way
>local
>gay
>grow false beard
>take vocal lessons
>stuff pants
>romance
>go back to your place
>arm's heavy
>knees weak
>mom's spaghetti
>he finds out your a wimmin
>rape him into submission
>realize you are the yan and you mind fucked him into loving you

M...mission success.
>>
File: Shiota.Nagisa.600.1889176.jpg (70 KB, 600x514) Image search: [Google]
Shiota.Nagisa.600.1889176.jpg
70 KB, 600x514
>>6547638
Yea that's what's gonna happen
>>
>>6547638
well then... I didn't expect to get so turned on by that. Perhaps I don't know my self too well
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 85

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.