[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/swco/ - Star Wars Comics & Cartoons
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 144
Memories - Edition

>Upcoming Releases:
http://www.swbooks.net/updates/release-2016.htm

>Out This Week:
Darth Vader #22

>Star Wars Canon Guide:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
http://pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>The Clone Wars Legacy Content:
http://www.starwars.com/tv-shows/the-clone-wars-legacy
>>
>>84178456
I cannot stop imagining Anakin made Ahsoka a special holo where he sings

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

I know, I'm strange.
>>
File: 1460229884384.png (109 KB, 432x448) Image search: [Google]
1460229884384.png
109 KB, 432x448
So, reposting from the last thread. Raise your hand if you'd be up for some 7S waifufic. I need some help w/motivation.
>>
File: Himouto! Grieve-Tan.jpg (68 KB, 600x457) Image search: [Google]
Himouto! Grieve-Tan.jpg
68 KB, 600x457
DOOKU-KUN, BUY ME *COUGH COUGH* DROIDU!
>>
I guess we'll never see Hayden in another Star Wars thing again.
>>
>>84178547
D E A D
E
A
D
>>
>>84178547
Make it if you want, if you can't be prompted to make something on your own and have to be encouraged by us, then you need better motivation.
>>
>>>84178490
I factored that in, actually. Poggle's the only Geonosian with debuff applications. Then again, maybe I'm looking at it wrong and should be focusing on how the sniper can benefit the other units.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 4032x3024
Found this at goodwill today. Two bucks. Why is it so expensive on ebay and amazon?
>>
File: 1459846485.jpg (11 KB, 249x316) Image search: [Google]
1459846485.jpg
11 KB, 249x316
>>84178547
Do it.
>>
>>84178766
The synergy isn't just in debuffs. Poggle also gives damage bonuses, turn meter boosts. Meanwhile this guy has a decent chance to stealth himself from attackers and has an unavoidable attack even as he strips the status effects on this both. This would, no doubt, remove positive and negative effects but still useful as it increases his damage per effect removed.

I can see him being a useful addition to bug teams, though you have to be careful since Sun Fac heals himself by attacking enemies with negative status effects. Sun Fac can inflict debuffs too
>>
File: 1459999335672.jpg (46 KB, 747x686) Image search: [Google]
1459999335672.jpg
46 KB, 747x686
>>84178584
Even when she's dead, she's still best girl
>>
>>84178858
Not many people bought it and now it's considered rare?
>>
>>84178858
Out of print.
>>
>>84178766
The weird thing is how the Aurodium pack has the B2 included but the B2 seems like a bad choice with the Spy. Sure he can drop debuffs on the entire team but he blocks positive effects you can turn into damage boosts. But Spy can only remove them from one enemy at a time, so maybe it's better to have the mass buff blocking.
>>
>>84178990
>>84179001
does that mean if I wait a long time I can sell it for a shit ton of profit?
>>
File: 1461796356615.png (439 KB, 650x765) Image search: [Google]
1461796356615.png
439 KB, 650x765
>>84178547
>ywn hold hands with pre-Empire Jedi-SS

hellodarknessmyoldfriend
>>
Anyone else really hoping they are going to be droids?
>>
>>84179080
Ob course
>>
File: SS stealing babies again.jpg (72 KB, 629x383) Image search: [Google]
SS stealing babies again.jpg
72 KB, 629x383
>This girl goes to you and asks if she can hold your child?

What do?
>>
>>84179080
No, it'll end up like Beanie Babies
>>
>>84179091
She's cute

>>84179215
If she were thicker, she'd almost look like that Belle Chere chick...
>>
>>84179215
>"Nice baby. I think I'll kidnap it for the Empire."
>>
>>84179215
Say no because she might fuck it.
>>
File: SpinningIsAlwaysAGoodTrick.webm (654 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
SpinningIsAlwaysAGoodTrick.webm
654 KB, 1280x720
>>84179215
Turn 360 degrees and fly away
>>
>>84179441
I wonder if ep 8 will have spinning.
>>
>The prequels era republic had power, but was super corrupt
>The Empire had too much power under one man (who also happened to be the dark lord of the Sith but that's besides the point)
>The New Republic has(had?) no power
It's like poetry, it rhymes
>>
File: Question.png (232 KB, 550x686) Image search: [Google]
Question.png
232 KB, 550x686
>>84179441
>360 degrees
>Still facing her
>>
>>84179530
kys newfag
>>
I wanna have sex with SS!
>>
File: obiani.jpg (34 KB, 750x546) Image search: [Google]
obiani.jpg
34 KB, 750x546
>>84179530
>he didn't get the joke
>>
>>84179636
Yes, I also long for Shmi Skywalker's moist ladyparts
>>
File: DUng6cs.jpg (59 KB, 313x286) Image search: [Google]
DUng6cs.jpg
59 KB, 313x286
>>84179556
>>84179668
W-what's the joke?
>>
>>84179726
You just proved you've been here for not a long time, son
>>
Does it bother anybody else that in TFA the Starkiller Base Laser is visible all across the galaxy including Takodana on the other side of the Galaxy??? when light physics don't work that's way..... No one even brought it up.... Ever........ even if throw laser went thru Hyperspace, it's shouldn't have been visible from Takodana or anywhere other than The Hosnian System
>>
>>84179756
It just works.
>>
>>84179744
No, I only arrived to this general a few months ago...
>>
>>84179636
Bring a shovel and a sewing kit. Some assembly required.
>>
>>84179670
Qui-Gon pls go
>>
>>84179756
SCIENCE
>>
>>84179756
Star Wars doesn't have real physics. It has pretend physics. It's very firmly fantasy and not really sci-fi at all, but is easy to mistake for such.
>>
>>84179756
People did bring it up when it came out. Pablo said it was due to a hyperspace anomaly which doesn't make any kind of sense but whatever. Basically there's no rational explanation for it, Abrams just thought it would look cool.

Of course, you'd get the same effect if everyone at Maz's castle just turned on Holo-CNN and watched it on a big galactic map, but I guess he absolutely needed all of the various patrons rushing out to look at the sky.
>>
File: Rey.png (351 KB, 450x600) Image search: [Google]
Rey.png
351 KB, 450x600
Someone rounded up all the leaks so far about Episode VIII. A lot of it is probably bullshit, but posting anyway.

>Luke Skywalker and Rey are training in the ancient Jedi temple in Ahch-To. Luke is not Rey's father.

>Luke and Rey interact with the Force ghosts of Yoda and Anakin Skywalker.

>Luke reveals to Rey that the Force comes from an ancient tree, and that its powers were first harnessed by two siblings, a boy and a girl. The power corrupted the boy, who murdered his sister and disappeared. The girl became one with the Force, assembled the Jedi order, and has been reincarnating throughout the centuries in both male and female form. Each incarnation is the Chosen One destined to bring balance to the Force.

>Anakin was the Chosen One, but was corrupted by Palpatine and spent years serving the Dark Side before being redeemed by Luke and bringing balance to the Force. However, it is is disarray once again, and Rey is the next Chosen One.

>Rey is told she must kill Kylo Ren to defeat the Sith and reluctantly agrees.

>Kylo and the Knights of Ren attack Luke and Rey. Luke single-handely defeats the Knights of Ren and destroys their transport while Kylo overpowers Rey in a lightsaber duel, but is forced to flee when Luke intervenes and becomes stranded on Ahch-To with them.

>Meanwhile, Finn and Poe are fighting the First Order together, and the remnants of the New Republic have joined Leia's Resistance following the destruction of the Hosnian System.

>Leia is injured during an attack by the First Order, and a corrupt politician played by Laura Dern attempts to seize control of the Resistance intending to seek a compromise with the First Order. Poe steps up as the leader of the Resistance in Leia's absence and rejects Dern's plans to surrender.
>>
>>84179861
>>Luke reveals to Rey that the Force comes from an ancient tree, and that its powers were first harnessed by two siblings, a boy and a girl. The power corrupted the boy, who murdered his sister and disappeared. The girl became one with the Force, assembled the Jedi order, and has been reincarnating throughout the centuries in both male and female form. Each incarnation is the Chosen One destined to bring balance to the Force.
Pants on head retarded.
>>
>>84179861
Why do people keep talking about the Force tree stuff? Pablo Hidalgo already said it was complete horse shit.
>>
File: Kylo Ren.png (801 KB, 750x900) Image search: [Google]
Kylo Ren.png
801 KB, 750x900
>Benicio Del Toro is a high-ranking member of the First Order, but is "morally grey".

>Kelly Marie Tran is a member of the Resistance that befriends Finn. She is at one point captured and Finn and Rey must rescue her.

>At one point, Finn goes undercover as a Stormtrooper. Tom Hardy cameos as an old friend of Finn's who doesn't know he betrayed them to the Resistance and warmly welcomes him.

>At one point in Ahch-To, Kylo tells Rey something about Luke that Luke doesn't want her to know, and Luke becomes so angry he destroys a hut with the Force.

>Eventually Rey and Luke reunite with the Resistence to defeat Kylo Ren and Snoke.

>There's a subplot about evil Force worshippers.

>Captain Phasma is trying to regain her lost honor by capturing Finn, and at one point she apparently succeeds.

>Snoke is apparently the first to harness the Dark Side of the Force, the boy who murdered the his sister, which would technically make him Rey's brother. Although his teachings have been embraced by the Sith, he is not a Sith himself, viewing himself as above such dichotomy.

>Kylo still has his crossguard lightsaber for a large portion of the movie, but no longer wears a mask.

>Phasma forces Finn to lower the shields of the Resistance in revenge for him making her do the same to the Starkiller, and Finn later gets revenge by cutting off Phasma's arm.

>There are new "twists" to Finn and Rey's relationship, and it doesn't play out as people might expect.
>>
>>84179890
I'm just offering pasta, bro.

But I'd say there's some evidence of it, and these big movies tend to lie to preserve twists, like the John Harrison/Miranda Tate/Franz Oberhauser debacle.
>>
>>84179790
That joke predates /co/ itself by several years.
>>
>>84179929
>But I'd say there's some evidence of it, and these big movies tend to lie to preserve twists, like the John Harrison/Miranda Tate/Franz Oberhauser debacle.
This is true, but Pablo's MO is to not even respond to stuff that's actually try. If he dismisses something as blatantly false you can consider it false.
>>
>>84179861
>>84179894
I'm calling bull
This is pants on head retarded
>>
>>84179975
Yeah, we're really early in the rumor cycle so a good 90% of this stuff is unlikely to happen. Remember early on in TFA's rumor cycle we had stuff like competing superweapons and Luke guarding an ancient Sith tomb.
>>
>>84180019
The competing superweapons thing was true, though. Leia was going to have a weapon that got cut late into production.
>>
>>84179894
>>84179861
>First Order officer thats morally grey
Besides the tree stuff, this is the biggest thing I can't believe. I highly doubt the Star Wars version of Neo-Nazis are going to have someone who is morally sympathetic.

>corrupt politician played by Laura Dern
Now that would be pretty cool.
>>
I want there to be a story about someone attempting a genocide of all Force sensitives in the galaxy because they only ever cause trouble for everyone. I imagine it would be best between RotJ and TFA because during that time, the Jedi were coming back, the Knights of Ren were starting (maybe? I guess we don't know when they were founded yet), and any remaining Inquisitors or other people the Emperor trained in the dark side would be wandering around lost without their Sith master/s.
>>
>>84180165
Impossible. The Force CAN run strong in families, however the Force is part of all life and will just make new Force Users as it damn well pleases. Consider Anakin, it can just create him anyway.

We know this because what you are describing is exactly what the Emperor tried, albeit for jedi only, and he still had to worry about Force kids being born and potentially learning to use their powers.
>>
>>84180217
We know it's impossible, but not everyone in the Star Wars galaxy would know that, especially since a lot of them don't even know that the Force even exists during and after the original trilogy.
>>
>>84180165
The closest thing I can think of is the Star Cabal from the imperial agent story.
>>
>>84180254
For that you have an even bigger problem, which is that most of the galaxy thinks the Force is just a myth, yes even when they have Jedi as damn generals fighting a major galaxy wide war, the first in over a thousand years. People in the Star Wars galaxy are notoriously bad with their memories. A lot of them are starting to think the Rebel Alliance's fight was mostly legend.

At any rate a populist anti-Force crusade isn't likely to make much traction. People will think you're weirder than usual.
>>
>>84179972
This. I'm sure he's been tweeted correct "leaks" before and not called them out. Everyone tweets this kind of stuff to him the moment it emerges. If he does call it out, I think you can assume it's bullshit. If he doesn't, it's not a confirmation because he doesn't answer everything but you can assume it's maybe a little more valid.
>>
>>84180165
Isn't this essentially what Snoke is doing (other than those under his control)? I thought he sent Kylo out to kill other Force sensitives. I remember reading that somewhere.
>>
>>84180254
>especially since a lot of them don't even know that the Force even exists during and after the original trilogy.
When was this?
>>
>>84180438
Not him, but if Luke and Han are indicative, knowledge of the Force (or at least belief in it) weren't widespread. Then again, Luke is a farmboy from buttfuck nowhere, and Han has heard of it but doesn't think it's a real thing.

Motti also seemed to be either unaware that it was real, or just didn't take it very seriously since Vader hadn't gotten the results they needed.
>>
>>84180438
I inferred it from Han not believing it was real.
>>
Any stream tonight?
>>
>>84180313
I was imagining it as a small group of particularly well-trained people, not as a political movement, although that could also make for an interesting story if it's possible to make sense of it in-universe.
>>
>>84180481
Adding to what you said, Han and Luke were both from the Outer Rim, outside the jurisdiction of Jedi.

Motti wasnt taking him seriously, I think that was obvious

>>84180508
Han says hes never seen anything to indicate its real, aka hes never seen a Jedi or Sith. Hes heard of it, he just hasnt seen proof.
>>
>>84180556
It's a bit of a big galaxy for a small group of people to identify and wipe out all Force potentials regardless of how well trained they are. Just saying.
>>
>>84180794
It would be an incredibly ridiculous endeavor, but given the population of an entire galaxy full of sentient beings, it is unimaginably unlikely that there wouldn't be someone stupid or insane enough to try if they somehow got the idea in their head.
>>
>>84180929
I think you'd more likely find this on just a single planet turning against it's Force using population rather than any galaxy wide campaign, though I'm also not sure if any single planet produces enough Force sensitives in any generation for it to ever become a problem. Most who have the potential probably never even discover they have it.
>>
File: image.jpg (171 KB, 716x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
171 KB, 716x1000
http://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2016/06/samuel-l-jackson-mace-windu-fan-theory?mbid=social_facebook

Thoughts? I'd love to see Mace given the opportunity to help the rebellion or even part-time mentor Ezra, who needs all the help he can get at this point.
>>
>>84181049
If he is alive he should have a reverse of Maul's story. Totally broken and insane living at the bottom of Coruscant, taking a fellow Jedi he didn't know existed to restore him.
>>
>>84181049
I actually thought a lot about this 13 years ago, right when I was done watching Episode III. Even as a child I knew the "no body=not dead" rule, and I remembered also that Luke had managed to survive both losing a hand and getting zapped by Force Lightning.

If Lucas wanted us to be sure that Mace was dead he should have had him drop dead right there on the chancellor's windowsill.
>>
>>84181049
>ANOTHER 66 survivor

Please no. What I do want to see is an Anthology movie about the aftermath directly following Mace falling out the window. Down on his luck, crippled, and trying to survive Order 66 until he inevitably dies.
>>
>>84180984
I suppose Dagoyan Masters and Nightsisters might be an exception, though we don't know how many of the planetary population has the mojo. Oddly enough, or not, the Force users tend to be major planets on such worlds. Precognition and other powers surely make that easy.
>>
>>84181049
I like Mace, but that scene and Anakin hitting that point of no return becomes a bit less effective if the guy survived. Plus I've always felt that it wasn't the fall itself that killed him.

That said, if they can come up with a really compelling story for him, I'd be open to it. It just needs to be more than "oh shit Mace Windu's back now he's gonna fight some guys"
>>
>>84181132
Hell, I'd be down for that. Chalk it up as another "A Star Wars Story" after Rogue One and the Han Solo standalone. I'd even take it over the Obi-Wan standalone, the premise is that intriguing.
>>
>>84179861
>>84179894
>Finn isn't force sensitive
Dropped.
>>
>>84181208
Not every badass has to be a force sensitive.
>>
>>84179861
You just posted this bullshit on /tv/. Go away with this citeless horseshit, faggot
>>
>>84179894
>>Snoke is apparently the first to harness the Dark Side of the Force, the boy who murdered the his sister

Sure
Best explanation of him yet

Doesn't make any of these "leaks" true though
>>
>>84181273
But he's MY badass, and I want him to be force sensitive.

I can't let my nigga get shafted by Rey fám.
>>
>>84181286
I actually don't quite understand what that's supposed to mean. "the boy who murdered the his sister." Is this some Cain and Abel shit?
>>
>>84181294
Finn's the Han replacement, he can't be force sensitive.
>>
>>84181310
see
>>84179861

It would only work if the force tree stuff is true
>>
>>84181310
It could be Cain and Abel, but you know that someone will spin it into the usual 'men are evil; womyn are pure and righteous' misandry.
>>
>>84181330
Finn isn't Poe
>>
>>84181366
But Poe is the Wedge replacement.
>>
>>84181342
>>84181310
You know I didn't even think of that relation
That's exactly what it is
>>
>>84181373
But Wedge isn't important.
>>
>>84181444
Poe is also the new Leia
>>
>>84181444
And there you have a taste of Poe's relevance to the remaining two movies. He'll be the guy who gets shit done, but nobody will care about because he's not Rey or any other force-sensitive character
>>
>>84181334
>Force tree

I hope beyond hope that that is not true. It's every bit as retarded as midichlorians. That is "So stupid it makes me long for the old EU" tier retarded.
>>
>>84181479
How? All he's good for is looking pretty and flying misc. vehicles.
>>
>>84181496
>every bit as retarded as midichlorians
So, not at all?
>>
>>84181496
Honestly it's worse than midichlorians
>>
>>84181496
I feel like I made this argument earlier in the week
>>
>>84180481
Lars intentionally hid information especially about the Force from Luke. Did you miss how tense and scared they got when Luke mentions Obi-wan? He tries to dismiss Ben as a crazy old wizard. Luke grew up with knowledge of the Jedi and Force hidden from him.

For Han, he brushed off the Force as simple tricks and nonsense. He never said it didn't exist. He understanding of it was basic.

As for Motti, he never said the Force wasn't real. He called it an ancient religion that didn't help Vader or the Empire. Tarkin served WITH Jedi and was still a skeptic of them and their usage of the Force. His attitude is very similar to the other imperial officers.
>>
>>84181496
Are you really believing debunked rumors?
>>
>>84181667
B-but MSW was 100% correct on everything and never reported a single false rumor!
>>
>>84181795
I don't think MSW even reported this one.
>>
>>84181871
Come to think of it, MSW's been really slacking lately. They still put out like 8 podcasts a week for whatever reason though.
>>
Who else wants another Lando limited run???!!!!!
>>
>>84182277
I don't, only because Lando's comic ended perfectly and you don't need to ruin a good moment with more of the same thing. It ended on a high note, let's leave it at that.
>>
>>84182277
I don't think it needs a sequel. I just think what we got need more substance. Maybe a prequel comic or something
>>
File: tumblr_n1z6skTfr91rlitzfo1_500.jpg (134 KB, 500x747) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n1z6skTfr91rlitzfo1_500.jpg
134 KB, 500x747
I'm gonna watch some movies an stuff in the Stream if anyone wants to join.

Also, new Lewd Thread is up >>>/aco/679232
>>
>>84178456
i don't get the ahsoka/rex ship, it came out of nowhere.
why would ahsoka even find his crusty old ass appealing?
>>
>>84182785
You got a link there, bud?
>>
File: MandoBooty text.jpg (102 KB, 654x960) Image search: [Google]
MandoBooty text.jpg
102 KB, 654x960
>>84182837
>>
File: 1461992576888.png (256 KB, 1000x727) Image search: [Google]
1461992576888.png
256 KB, 1000x727
>>84182811
Its not about the older versions, its about them when they were both young, energetic, in top physical condition especially in rex's case (Ahsoka still is) and looking to let some off steam and relieve some stress during the war. Now that rex is a grandpa its more about them being close friends who have seen some shit and share stories/comfort one another
>>
>>84179861
>>Luke is not Rey's father.
>>Luke and Rey interact with the Force ghosts of Yoda and Anakin Skywalker.
>>Luke reveals to Rey that the Force comes from an ancient tree, and that its powers were first harnessed by two siblings, a boy and a girl. The power corrupted the boy, who murdered his sister and disappeared. The girl became one with the Force, assembled the Jedi order, and has been reincarnating throughout the centuries in both male and female form. Each incarnation is the Chosen One destined to bring balance to the Force.
>>Anakin was the Chosen One, but was corrupted by Palpatine and spent years serving the Dark Side before being redeemed by Luke and bringing balance to the Force. However, it is is disarray once again, and Rey is the next Chosen One.
>>Rey is told she must kill Kylo Ren to defeat the Sith and reluctantly agrees.
Pretty sure all of these were confirmed fake.

>Kylo and the Knights of Ren attack Luke and Rey. Luke single-handely defeats the Knights of Ren and destroys their transport while Kylo overpowers Rey in a lightsaber duel, but is forced to flee when Luke intervenes and becomes stranded on Ahch-To with them.
>>Meanwhile, Finn and Poe are fighting the First Order together, and the remnants of the New Republic have joined Leia's Resistance following the destruction of the Hosnian System.
>>Leia is injured during an attack by the First Order, and a corrupt politician played by Laura Dern attempts to seize control of the Resistance intending to seek a compromise with the First Order. Poe steps up as the leader of the Resistance in Leia's absence and rejects Dern's plans to surrender.
These are the only ones that haven't been confirmed fake yet, I think.
>>
>>84179861
>Rey is told she must kill Kylo Ren to defeat the Sith and reluctantly agrees.
Seeing as it has been confirmed that Kylo is not Sith, this rumour should have been flushed down the shitter immediately. Moreso than the rest of them.
>>
>>84179861
so how muh are disney gonna copy from OT this time?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpBu2Lupf4U
Look at all these retards on this youtube video.
87:143
Likes to dislikes and a bunch of comments about how the OPENING CRAWL IS ICONIC

What does /swco/ think about Rogue One starting without a opening crawl?
>>
>>84184217
>What does /swco/ think about Rogue One starting without a opening crawl?
Eh, since it's not part of the main saga, it doesn't need it. I'm interested to see what they come up with.
>>
>>84184261
That's my stance as well.
The Anthology movies should do their own thing.
>>
>>84184217
its gonna suck anyway. dont think all sw films need a crawl
>>
>>84184217
I dunno. I won't be screaming bloody murder if it doesn't have one but I always liked how Star Wars videogames always had an opening crawl. It makes me think 'yes, this is how a Star Wars game should start' and gives a good first impression no matter what drivel and shit gameplay may follow.

So for a movie not to have it would just feel super weird. The lack of an opening crawl in the Clone Wars movie was immediately offputting for me but I got over it and started enjoying the movie in no time, I'm sure I could do the same for the live action spinoffs. (Y'know, if they're enjoyable movies.)

tl;dr I'd like a crawl but it's only a tiny part of the movie.
>>
File: image.png (729 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
image.png
729 KB, 1024x768
>>84179441
>>84179530
Old meme aside, if you could fly away would it really matter which way you're facing?
>>
>>84184217
7,8,9 need the crawl but not the spin offs IMO.
Admittedly it'll feel strange as hell seeing no title crawl in Star Wars
>>
File: may-the-flow-fourth-final@2x[1].png (221 KB, 2478x2492) Image search: [Google]
may-the-flow-fourth-final@2x[1].png
221 KB, 2478x2492
>>
>>84184370
>Rey Antillies
interdasting
>>
>>84179489
Well, it is a good trick, even if it didn't work or for Kylo
>>
File: Eeth_Koth_profile.png (174 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
Eeth_Koth_profile.png
174 KB, 300x400
Will they use him in any upcoming stories since we haven't seen him die in O66?
>>
>>84184710
wasn't he the first jedi to get Sheev'd in the arrest scene?
>>
File: Agem_Kolar_DB.png (1 MB, 840x1080) Image search: [Google]
Agem_Kolar_DB.png
1 MB, 840x1080
>>84184727
Different characters, same species bro
>>
File: contemplative skelly.png (79 KB, 170x260) Image search: [Google]
contemplative skelly.png
79 KB, 170x260
>>84184727
>he doesn't know the difference between Eeth Koth and Agen Kolar
>I do
I don't know if I should be ashamed or proud.
>>
>>84184710
He dies in TCW.
>>
File: tumblr_o9i350l0tm1r8r604o1_1280.png (810 KB, 900x656) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o9i350l0tm1r8r604o1_1280.png
810 KB, 900x656
>>84184370
>no Sheev
Meh.
>>
File: 154654774574.png (680 KB, 1088x834) Image search: [Google]
154654774574.png
680 KB, 1088x834
Why is she so perfect?
>>
>>84184936
>>
>>84182811
>It came out of nowhere
Rexsoka existed ever since the first season of TCW came out back in 2009. I think it started out after the Blue Shadow Virus arc when Ahsoka faints from exhaustion and Rex catched her before she could fall to the ground. And even then in Rebels, that hug was very heartfelt. They're very dear friends that had to go through the Clone Wars together. Even if Rex wasn't her master, he was considered a mentor for Ahsoka when it came to leading the men.
>>
>>84184800
Nothing on his wiki - he survives Grevious in the arc he was in TCW. Just weird they'd just leave him alive when they did something with Depa Biliba who was left in limbo for years
>>
>>84184370
>descendant of Obi Wan

I'm all for it, if only because the implications may make a certain person cry
>>
It's 4am, and I can't sleep; it's time to get autistic and make your own self insert!

Post your
>Species
>Gender
>Clothing
>Weapon
>Ship
>Occupation
>Companions (up to 3)
And if you REALLY wanna be extra
>your backstory
>>
>>84185179
Fun as that sounds, I don't know enough about ship and blaster varieties to fill that out, and I'm not sure where to look.
>>
>>84185721
Wookieepedia has about a million pages on ships and blasters, legends or canon
>>
Have we gotten an EU stuff on him or just Poe?

I can't believe how much I actually ended up liking Finn. The trailers made it seem like he was just going to be "the black guy".
>>
>>84185733
Yeah, but the pages for various blaster and ship types don't list every variation, so I don't know where to start.

On an unrelated note, is there any way to find an older version of the original trilogy? I can begrudgingly live with Greedo shooting first, but at least one without the Jabba in the Hangar scene, and without Hayden Christiansen in RotJ.
>>
>>84186227
It was hilarious seeing /tv/ and others going from "ooga booga mace dindu" to "holy shit Finn was the best, based boyega" while simultaneously being dissapointed by the others
>>
>>84186247
There are several fan-made recuts on torrents.
>>
>>84186227

There was a prequel comic about him that basically explained he was the best stormtrooper in his unit, but nobody actually liked him because he was "different" somehow.
>>
>>84186288
I bet nobody liked him because he was mouthy as fuck.
>>
>>84186288
>Best stormtrooper in his unit
>Immediately panics and gets disoriented when one of his teammates die in the middle of a battle
>>
File: CbhUqLK.png (891 KB, 1520x8288) Image search: [Google]
CbhUqLK.png
891 KB, 1520x8288
cAnon, wasn't there more you did after this? This has been incredibly helpful for me. My cousin and I are going through the canon and will be doing everything except the novels, which I am summarizing.
>>
File: blend-2016-07-01-14h27m40s933.png (983 KB, 1920x834) Image search: [Google]
blend-2016-07-01-14h27m40s933.png
983 KB, 1920x834
Did Anakin take a cheap shot?
>>
>>84185179
Well I just made a character for Age of Rebellion, so my self insert has already been fleshed out.

>Human

>Male

>Imperial cadet uniform/Jumpsuits

>Blaster and tools

>Gozanti cruiser

>Rebel mechanic, former imperial cadet

>Cranky Doctor, Crippled Kel Dor cyborg Jedi, Former imperial pilot turned rebel

>Born the son of an admiral, he had a lot expected of him, and was instilled with a great love of the empire and a goal to serve them well.

>Being kidnapped by a defecting pilot to help her steal a ship didn't change his mind on the Empire, but seeing the plight of the rebels he met, and the fate of the Jedi did.

>Despite his discovery that he was sensitive with the force, he has no interest in learning, instead determined to save his family and friends from the corrupt system that has them ensnared.

How's that for autistic?
>>
>>84186247
They've got categories at the bottom of each page where you can find all the different variations.
>>
>>84186418
What is reading the OP

>Star Wars Canon Guide:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

cAnon has constantly updated the canon guide, and has even created supplementary ones for the Books and Comics. A little needs to be updated, but it's pretty current. He's done a ton of work.
>>
File: R1Guide.png (46 KB, 603x336) Image search: [Google]
R1Guide.png
46 KB, 603x336
YESSSSSSS
>>
File: Canyon.jpg (1 MB, 2000x1330) Image search: [Google]
Canyon.jpg
1 MB, 2000x1330
>>84186750
The most important question is if it's canyon?
>>
File: Sluuce_Canyon[1].png (3 MB, 1918x816) Image search: [Google]
Sluuce_Canyon[1].png
3 MB, 1918x816
>>84186790
It will most definitely be canyon
>>
>>84186288
If he was the best, how'd he end up a janitor on the Starkiller?
>>
>>84186731
I wanted the summaries he used to do, I don't need the guide. I remember it going all the way to The Force Awakens
>>
>>84186964
I'm assuming he wasn't a janitor, but more that he patrolled the sanitation area when not training
>>
>>84182811
Same.
Seeing them reunite was pretty heartfelt but there isn't anything about them which is romantically interesting at all.
Guys like him are a dime a dozen
>>
>>84187309
Actually, Ahsoka did love him in a platonic way sadly. It's described in one of the TCW books
>>
>>84187309
>Guys like him are a dime a dozen
Except Ahsoka doesn't see clones that way. She recognizes them as men with different personalities
>>
File: Local Sheev Fixes Everything.png (177 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
Local Sheev Fixes Everything.png
177 KB, 500x375
>>84187564
>men with different personalities
Jedi Propaganda. Good thing Sheev got rid of that nonsense.
>>
>>84187612
Heh, interesting enough that's one of the things the bio-chip does. It suppresses their individuality and emotions.
>>
>>84187564
Question; Does it count as cheating if it's with another clone?
>>
>>84187823
Depends on the person who does "stuff" with them. Clones see each other as brothers, so they may see it as cheating.
>>
>>84187612
Go to bed, SIDF
>>
>>84184370
Alternate ending to Star Wars.

REY'S FATHER IS CHEWBACCA!
>>
Anyone else feel bummed that Jango/Boba and thus none of the clones are considered Mandalorian?? TCW episodes clearly showed Mandalorians as being Nordic and not Polynesian..... I can live with it, but it cancels out the Mandalorian feel of the ARC troopers :// in the Karen Traviss Republic Commando novels
>>
>>84185179
-IG series
-Concealed Flamethrower/pulse cannon

Now masterless following the razing of the Carbon Score Cantina (holy shit, I was not ready for that). Searching for a new meatba...erm, master.
>>
>>84185179
Sounds good. The Clone Wars are the era I'm most familiar with, so I set mine there. Meet Aizeth Demosi.

>Species
Pantoran
>Gender
Male
>Clothing
Anything unassuming so long as it doesn't clash too badly with blue skin.
>Weapon
A heavy blaster with a light sidearm, as well as a vibro-knife. You never know.
>Ship
Pantoran Light Freighter- "Little Guy", for more personal use, and lighter shipping/smuggling jobs. Painted white and purple. It could carry up to 20 tons of goods, in addition to 1 ton of smuggled goods. One gun turret, and two droid-operated side-cannons.
Chiss Bulk Freighter- "Big Momma", for bigger shipping jobs. Equipped with six droid-controlled cannons and two gun turrets, clamps for shipping containers, and magnetic grips for smuggled containers, meant to be dropped to the planet below, or transferred outside of Separatist space.
>Occupation
Teacher (former)
Smuggler (current)
>Companions
Okau Silon, a sarcastic old black guy with lots of wisdom to provide. But honestly, he mostly keeps him because he likes his sass. Think Jolee Bindo without the Force.
"Oops", a white and purple astromech droid with a mischievous streak, but who knows when to be serious. Equipped with an internal blaster, including stun setting. Yes, he named him "Oops".
Sada Miril, a Zygerrian female who used to fight for the Republic out of hatred for slavery. She switched to smuggling to offer humanitarian relief. Aizeth jumped at the chance, due to a profound weakness for action girls.
>Extra Autism
Started out as a teacher, looking to inspire the next generation to be better people. Fed up with politics and the haves always preying on the have-nots, he switched over to smuggling to help out more directly. Plus it's more fun.
Almost obnoxiously devout toward the Force. While not sensitive, he believes the will of the Force is guiding everything, and by this logic, takes pretty much everything in stride as it comes.
>>
>>84188339
Mandalorian is mostly a culture however and as far as I know them being trained by mandalorians is still canon. Sure there where other bounty hunters doing the training but it wasnt just them. The mando pilot Sabine duels is one, I am pretty sure that at least fot ARC and Commando units the Republic went the extra mile
>>
>>84185179
Reminds me when I used to play that DnD based Star Wars rpg, it had so many stats and scenarios you could do, especially with a good gm. Too bad mine moved and the group fell apart, it was so fun, we had even managed to buy our own ship for a base of operations.

Can I get a qt Togruta companion?
>>
>>84180059
>Besides the tree stuff, this is the biggest thing I can't believe. I highly doubt the Star Wars version of Neo-Nazis are going to have someone who is morally sympathetic.
It's not that weird. There are many people in the book Bloodline who have Episode 2 Anakin's mindset that the Empire (minus a sith as Emperor) just werks.
>>
>>84188339
>Anyone else feel bummed that Jango/Boba and thus none of the clones are considered Mandalorian??
No. They were never meant to be Mandalorian anyway.

>but it cancels out the Mandalorian feel of the ARC troopers :// in the Karen Traviss Republic Commando novels
I'm not a fan of Traviss' Mandowank either, but even though I dislike it, it isn't a big deal. .
>>
>>84181049
>>84181173
>Mace lives
>he blames himself for the fall of the Jedi
>he starts using his anger for power
>eventually he tries to assassinate Vader and join Palpatine's side as Sith Lord because he's in the same mindset of the wife of an alcoholic where they don't care how bad everything has become so long as they have some semblance of what they used to have (Mace listening to Palpatine and helping him restore order to the galactic government)
>Palpatine agrees since he is not yet confident in Vader's abilities after Mustafar
>Vader is forced to kill Windu and after seeing what happened to one of the wisest Jedi of his era a little bit of Anakin slips out when he feels ashamed of what he turned Mace into but Sheev crushes that and uses Mace as proof that the dark side is right
My fucking dick.
>>
>you're going about your regular spacebusiness as usual
>nearby accident causes an explosion
>debris flies at you
>throw your hands up reflexively and the debris stops
>turns out you've got the Force

What would you do?

Try and convince the Jedi to take you in? Go Dark? Become a Grey vigilante? Carry on as usual?
>>
>>84188713
Fuck some twi'lek hookers and then join the Jedi Order and enjoy my life of resumed chastity
>>
>>84188713
>Grey vigilante
Sounds good to me. I would end up helping and siding with the Jedi everytime.

Also fuck Twi'Leks and Togrutas.
>>
>>84185179
>>Species
Human
>>Gender
Male
>>Clothing
Brown version of Luke's Ep6 outfit.
>>Weapon
Lightsaber (pic related)
>>Ship
Random New Republic ships that I rent out.
>>Occupation
Jedi in Luke's order.
>>Companions (up to 3)
My padawan along with Luke with Ben as his padawan.
>>your backstory
I was a soldier in the Rebellion but after Endor I was old enough to become a strategist in the fight against the Imperial remnant. I used some shitty form of battle meditation to make my enemies fear my army and one day Luke recognized by abilities as the force. Luke started training with me to not use my powers for fear anymore and when we were in a state of peace I went to train with Luke in his Jedi Order.

I want a canon New Republic Jedi comic so fucking bad. Just imagine if it went on for like 50 issues and ended in an arc where Ben and the Knights of Ren (who are his friends in the order) killed all the Jedi and joined the First Order. It would almost feel like Revan and Malak's presence in the KOTOR comics where you knew what they would end up becoming but not how they became that.
>>
File: 1460662740409.jpg (177 KB, 1000x1145) Image search: [Google]
1460662740409.jpg
177 KB, 1000x1145
>>84184217
I really think its necessary to include it. Even if Rogue One doesn't exactly need it, eventually we will get to an Antholgy movie that needs just that bit more of context, and including it would be jarring if they hadn't had it in every other Anthology film up until that point.

Basically, they should just play it safe because eventually that crawl will be needed, even if its not for this movie
>>
>>84188713
Fuck some Twi'Lek, Togruta and Pantoran sluts and then carry on my life as a serial murderer of women.
>>
>>84181049
I've actually been thinking about this a lot lately. I thought about him waking up from a coma and laying low, abandoning the Jedi ways and basically "walking the Earth" like Jules wanted to do in Pulp Fiction. Eventually, around the time of the original movie, he finds a home on Alderaan.
>>
>>84186731
the old format was so much better desu
>>
>>84184217
I don't know why people would dislike the video. It's not the channel's fault - this seems like a case of shooting the messenger.

Also, since when does GameSpot cover movie news?
>>
>>84188339
Nope. Mandofags tears keep my youthful looks
>>
I'm about a third through Bloodline ... digging it. But one thing keeps bugging me:

What planet is Leia representing as a senator???
>>
>>84189444
Alderaan :^)
>>
>>84189482
>>84189444
Would she be representing that group of Alderaanians she got together in her comic?
>>
>>84186964
Because he did it for free.
>>
>>84189444
>>84189482
>Alderaan

Um... anon. I've got some bad news for you.

>>84189521
I guess that makes sense. Still seems weird to have a senate seat for a dead planet.
>>
>>84186731
Damn, cAnon has been busy since I've been away. Good for him.
>>
>>84189444
>>84189482
>>84189521
>>84189663
Anderaan SYSTEM. There's more planets to it than just the destroyed Alderaan. She's in the Senate for those.
>>
>>84189691
Oh huh ... I thought that senators were from single planets. At least, that's how it's always described afaik.
>>
>>84189721
New Republic, new style of Senate. :^)

Mandalore system had just one planet controlling the Senate politics for the rest of them in TCW apparently.
>>
>>84189811
Huh, TIL. In fact, a wookieepedia search shows that Padme represented the Naboo system as well. Guess that's how it's always been.

Honestly, as I see more into the Senate in Bloodline, it just makes me realize how impossible intergalactic politics would really be.
>>
>>84188333
THAT'S WHY SHE CAN UNDERSTAND HIM BUT NOT FINN

I think we cracked it boys, Chewie is Rey's dad.
>>
>>84188713
Never join the Jedi, those dudes are cray cray.
I'd use my new found ability to do good for myself. Not necessarily dark side evil shit but just tiny little things that help me out and the people I care about.

So yeah, I guess sort of a mix between Gray vigilante and carrying on as usual.
>>
>>84189909
pack it up, we're done here.
>>
>>84189054
>I don't know why people would dislike the video. It's not the channel's fault - this seems like a case of shooting the messenger.
Welcome to Youtube Anon!

>Also, since when does GameSpot cover movie news?
I dunno, but basically all games journo-channels are multimedia these days.
>>
>>84184217
>>84184336
>>84188932
I think the anthologies are better off without it, but they need SOMETHING and it needs to be CONSISTENT.

The Clone Wars had the newsreel-style recaps, and it was perfect. It gave consistency, served its purpose, and it felt like Star Wars while still doing its own thing.

The anthologies need to be Star Wars, but they need to also stand alone and show that they're not simply another Star Wars movie; they're something different.

I don't know what form that would take ... maybe a voice-narrated sequence of the backstory? Thankfully, that's not my job.
>>
File: ugnaughts_in_the_dark.jpg (174 KB, 800x447) Image search: [Google]
ugnaughts_in_the_dark.jpg
174 KB, 800x447
This is art for my Star Wars fanfiction, still in the editing phase.
Why yes, I have been playing Star Wars: Uprising! How could you tell?
>>
>>84190072
Are they still updating Uprising? I have't played it since Ep VII came out ... worth getting back into it?
>>
>>84190065
I would be fine with voice narration but they need to be careful to make sure it doesn't come off as childish like it did in TCW.
>>
>>84182811
>why would ahsoka even find his crusty old ass appealing
Ahsoka is older than Rex.
>>
>>84190137
What was childish about it? That was perfect war propaganda shit. Loved it every time.
>>
File: mandoconcept5.jpg (69 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
mandoconcept5.jpg
69 KB, 1024x576
>>84188339
>Anyone else feel bummed that Jango/Boba and thus none of the clones are considered Mandalorian??

No. It's actually an improvement. Now Jango and the Clone Army are badasses on their own as opposed to being so via an association with some dead warrior culture that isn't even dead.

>TCW episodes clearly showed Mandalorians as being Nordic and not Polynesian..... I can live with it,

Mandalorians were never strictly Polynesian in legends materials. Hell, some weren't even Human. Legends Mandalorians indoctrinated people into their ranks. And now in modern canon, they're not all strictly Scandinavian. Sabine's asian and she's a Mandalorian. Really, the only requirement at this point to be Mandalorian is to actually BE FROM Mandalore.

>it cancels out the Mandalorian feel of the ARC troopers :// in the Karen Traviss Republic Commando novels

That's a good thing though. Her books were/are garbage anyway.
>>
>>84190213
>Ahsoka is older than Rex.

Only in the chronological sense. Rex is physically and psychologically more mature.
>>
>>84190271
>the only requirement at this point to be Mandalorian is to actually BE FROM Mandalore
Or one of its colony planets like Concord Dawn.
>>
>>84186288
That's stupid. The Lego Star Wars short with him was a much better explanation.
Finn came along to a combat exercise to cheer on his friend FN-2003 from the sidelines. One of the troopers in the exercise manages to get himself fragged despite not facing real enemies and Phasma is convinced to have Finn take his place. He carries the unit's flag in a non-combat role.
Because this is immediately before the raid on Jakku (like, a day before) Finn never gets reassigned back to Janitorial and Phasma is watching him closely to see how he does on the battlefield.
>>
>>84190271
Wonder if we're going to get a comic series about Jango and learn about how he got a set of Mandalorian armor
>>
>>84188713
I look for a non-Jedi force discipline. Then I learn mind tricks.
>>
>>84188948
Amnesia. Rediscovers his force powers by accident and slowly pieces his life together -- possibly after joining the Separatist Remnant.
>>
>>84188713
Any specific era? This is really important.
>>
How did Obi-Wan find out about who Darth Vader was? This seems like an interesting thing to explore in canon - maybe an anthology movie about Obi-Wan starring Ewan can explain this.
>>
>>84190117
>Are they still updating Uprising?
Chapter 3 is slated for release. No firm date but everyone thinks it will be the end of July.
(They want new content for the game before Rogue One comes out, obviously.)
>>
>>84190553
Revenge of the Sith

https://youtu.be/NsM-fpkK2aQ?t=57s
>>
>>84179530
>he doesn't moonwalk just to style out the one he's facing
>>
>>84190553
>maybe an anthology movie about Obi-Wan starring Ewan can explain this.
That sounds an awful like ROTS

>>84190594
>>
>>84190594
Oh. Fucking duh. My mistake.
>>
>>84189936
>Ep 8
>Chewie: Raaarr guarr rawrrr grrrr
>Rey: He told me enough, he told me they abandoned me!
>Chewie Rrrwrr grrr groaarr
>Rey: No. That's not true, that's impossible!
>Chewie: Rawrr rawrr rrrwr groar
>Rey: NOOOOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
File: She's at it again.jpg (71 KB, 588x458) Image search: [Google]
She's at it again.jpg
71 KB, 588x458
Ok. Who is the genius at Disneyland that thought it would be a good idea to have /ss/ fight the young boys?

Don't they know she is going to seduce them to the dark side
>>
>>84190763
Yeah but who's the mother?
>>
File: maz-kanata_a5c3c8a5[1].jpg (394 KB, 768x432) Image search: [Google]
maz-kanata_a5c3c8a5[1].jpg
394 KB, 768x432
>>84190800
>>
>>84190385
>Or one of its colony planets like Concord Dawn.

That's not explicitly stated or even implied. Nowhere was it mentioned that the Protectors are from CD. We only know that they are currently residing in the system. Given that Mandalore can't even sustain itself, I doubt they'd have the resources to maintain colonies after their war fucked up the planet's surface. Every one of the Protectors are, in all likelihood, from Mandalore since all of their colonies were probably abandoned after their last big war left Mandalore's surface an inhospitable rock.
>>
>>84190785
>SS is at Disneyland
Well, I guess I gotta go to Disneyland now, anybody want to join?
>>
File: image_5.jpg (57 KB, 442x470) Image search: [Google]
image_5.jpg
57 KB, 442x470
>>84190763
>"Rrrwrr grrr groaarr"
Don't worry guys, I have an associates in Wookie.

>Revan is the father
>Maz is the mother
>>
>>84190544
Pick one. Or several ones!
>>
>>84190817
Nice.
>>
File: A Naughty Kaleesh.jpg (86 KB, 620x456) Image search: [Google]
A Naughty Kaleesh.jpg
86 KB, 620x456
We need more Grievous.
>>
File: Grievie.jpg (208 KB, 1109x1402) Image search: [Google]
Grievie.jpg
208 KB, 1109x1402
>>84191041
>>
http://www.starwarsnewsnet.com/2016/07/more-clarification-on-iain-mccaigs-comments.html

> In terms of the prequel-ban issue, I can’t really offer much else… He mentioned this ‘ban’ in regards to a) his and others’ attempts to use prequel ideas/IP in designs and b) any script ideas that involved prequel actors or IP (including the [the Anakin/Vader concept]).

>This may not have been Lucasfilm’s offical policy, however… McCaig may have been referring to what he personally perceived from the work environment, and extended this to an assumption about official policy, though he seemed to feel quite strongly that a ‘ban’ was in place.

>My memory is not vivid enough to offer what can be considered a cohesive quote, but he did indeed say that Disney/Lucasfilm had placed a ban on any prequel-related work. I’m afraid I cannot offer anything further as this was the entirety of his statement.

What could have been ;-;
Why does OT elitists have to ruin everything?
>>
>>84191321
If there's a prequel ban, then why was the Obi-Wan and Anakin comic allowed to happen?
>>
>tfw had a dream that Star Wars was taking 2017 off from doing comics or books as a whole to focus our hype only to Episode 8 and nothing else
>>
>>84191351
Not necessarily a ban on everything in SW media, just The Force Awakens, which was painfully obvious.
>>
>>84191351
Then why were podracing flags removed?
>>
>>84191373
I wonder if that was at J.J's insistence because he seems to have a hate boner for the prequels. Do you think all of the new trilogy will ban prequel content, or just that one?
>>
>>84191404
He was definitely overjoyed that there was a prequel ban.
Especially since he personally had them take out those podracer flags, the crazy bastard.

>Do you think all of the new trilogy will ban prequel content, or just that one?
Hopefully not.

I have higher hopes for Rian Johnson than JJ, seeing as it seems Rian actually understands the Prequels.
http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Star-Wars-Episode-VIII-Director-Reveals-Two-Classic-Movies-Inspire-His-Film-66507.html
>"There was something really beautiful about the prequels,"

And from the leaked pictures and rumored information about the movie, I think it looks and sounds way more inspired than TFA.
>>
>>84185179
>Pasty but notably tatted-up Zabrak
>penis-haver
>Mostly jumpsuits
>RUSSIAN ENGINEERING-tier scrapped together guns and a particularly hardy hydrospanner
>That ship from the beginning of TPM I'm currently forgetting the name of with an Ugly fighter strapped to the bottom
>Junker/Occasional G-List Bounty Hunter
>A grumpy Ithorian that just wants to play his damn instruments in peace but is the only one with any credits, a Magnaguard head strapped to a protocol droids body and filled with bootleg programming downloaded off the holonet, and a Indeterminate pale humanoid love interest.
>>
>>84190817
This is almost as retarded as /tv/'s Breaking Bad threads where Mike is future Walt and Jesse is past Walt.

I miss when /tv/ was fun
>>
File: image.jpg (703 KB, 2017x2017) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
703 KB, 2017x2017
I'm reading Aftermath right now and I'm about 50 pages in. What fucking buisness did Chuck Wendig have writing this piece of shit.

I mean just look at the acknowledgment page. Jesus christ.
>>
>>84191671
You've never before been aware of the notorious event known as the *Clinkening*? It used to set threads here on fire.
>>
>>84191671
>*clinks my glass of blue milk against yours*
GOSH GAIS, I'M SUCH A FAN , LOOK AT ME!! GEEKING OUT
>>
>>84191671
>David Keck
kek
>>
>>84191671
If you want the skinny, he's basically a mediocre writer who appears to have trained in the art of Fanfiction Writing with a minor in Roleplay (possibly the erotic kind). His most published works, to date, have been young adult readers. He got the job on Star Wars by doing what people in other businesses do when they have ambition but little talent to back it up: he networked. Or rather he used his fanbase, which amazingly he had, to work for him helping to get the job. Star Wars is, of course, a business and they aren't so much interested in telling exceptional stories but making money. This is why TFA was so unimaginative and played it so safe, virtually cloning parts of the OT. They CAN tell good stories, so it is an interest of theirs nevertheless, but it always takes second place to growing their business. It's always about the Benjamins.

That said, apparently Wendig has a rather sizable group that despise his work (maybe him too, but if so the two are definitely linked). The comments section announcing the TFA comic were full of negative comments about Wendig working on it.
>>
File: Ezra_Sith_Holocron.jpg (75 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Ezra_Sith_Holocron.jpg
75 KB, 1920x1080
holy shit i am a fucking wreck.
ill never learn to just give a show a season to get good.
how the fuck did TCW go from rescue Jabba son to making my heart wrench at Ahsoka's fate?
how did Rebels shit go from no shading high contrast models to 5/5 music and animation?
TCW got so fucking good and then i was so attached i didnt want to accept Rebels into my heart but here it is.
and that fucking last scene was directed so well.
everyone just shut up and let the music and visuals tell a story.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dH6I1pW3qs
i dont know what to say /co/ i came with low standards but now im in shambles.
what can possibly fill this void before s3 comes out?
EZRA NO DARK SIDE BAD
>>
>>84191671
Or. you could just not read Aftermath, cause its trash and absolutely nothing of value happens in it at all.
>>
>>84184741
Eh, they all look the same.
>>
>>84191671
Anyone here gonna read Life Debt, or are you also waiting for someone here to read it and summarize the good shit?
>>
>>84192008
I'm reading it to avoid a severely biased retelling of it. Everyone else can get over themselves and read it on their own as well
>>
>>84184741
Something about Kolar always reminded me of a humanoid piece of excrement. No, it's not just his color. I'm not talking about "shit skins" /pol/ crap. It's just the prosthetics. I can't say why but they just make his head look like he's a big dookie.

It's maddening, really. I suppose the matted hippy hair doesn't help. At any rate I've just never liked these kinds of zabrak. The horns are just very offputting. I didn't like either Koth or Sugi's horns. The "crown" of horns the Dathomirian-Zabrak display has always been more aesthetically pleasing.
>>
>>84181049
I've been thinking about what would make a good Obi-Wan solo film and how it could have a significant event without pushing Obi-Wan into ridiculous territory of being some grand hero to the rebellion. With Mace Windu being alive you work a pretty decent film.
>Obi-Wan has been on Tatooine for ten years.
>Empire builds a garrison and Ben takes a stand against aggressive Imperials and gets locked up.
>Mace rescues him and reveals he's been building forces using remnants of the Separatists, dechipped clone soldiers, and the last of the Jedi.
>Mace gets betrayed by the Grand Inquisitor who has infiltrated Mace's army.
>Vader shows up with the Inquisition and rekts Mace's forces slaughtering everyone.
>Obi-Wan sees the Vader and figures out that it's Vader and resolves that he must protect Luke now more than ever.
>He helps save some forces telling them to hide until they can gather the strength and to only come to him if he's their only hope.
>>
>>84192090
The one thing you desperately need to get over is yourself. Yes perceptions can color things, in good and bad ways, but I gave up on Aftermath halfway through before seeing quite how despised it was by people here. Meanwhile Lost Stars has been extremely talked up by people here but I gave up on that because I found it dead boring.

You have to be exceptionally weak willed to have everyone else set your opinions for you and not be able to evaluate on your own regardless of what you hear. Do you bury your head in the sand to avoid movie reviews too?
>>
File: 1460222819059.jpg (10 KB, 247x251) Image search: [Google]
1460222819059.jpg
10 KB, 247x251
>>84190833
Y-yes
>>
>>84191373
You mean like the fact that they refused to mention things like Clones where appropriate?
>>
>>84190833
I-I'd like to go with you, Anon...
>>
>>84192258
I think SWNN put it in a good way.

>While there are references to the Prequel Trilogy in The Force Awakens (such as “Balance of the Force” quote, the allusion of a clone army, or the nigh-inaudible Palpatine quote from Revenge Of The Sith that was heard during the “Forceback” sequence), they are so few and far between that it’s not hard to consider that Disney wanted to distance this specific film from the Prequel Trilogy. Had George Lucas directed Episode VII (like he’d considered doing before selling Lucasfilm), there’s no question that his story would have had a greater number of allusions to the Prequel Trilogy than the few blink-and-you’ll-miss-them allusions (the total of which you can count on one hand) present in The Force Awakens. There’s no apprehensiveness to including content related to the Prequel Trilogy anywhere else, but perhaps Disney was more concerned with uniting the fanbase for their first movie in a new trilogy than they were to bring in content from the more contentious trilogy of Star Wars movies.
>>
>>84190833
A day at Disneyland is a day at Disneyland.

Still need to check out that Launch Bay among other things.
>>
>>84189721
The Senate chamber is not capable of holding a million Senators, anon.
>>
>>84192215
>>84192267
It's a roadtrip then!
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 144

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.