[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kamala=Gay?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 251
Thread images: 31
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 620x320) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 620x320
After these recent events, don't you think marvel should make kamala gay? After all, It was a muslim, and she's a muslim.

#makemsmarvelgay
#givemsmarvelagirlfriend
>>
How about they make her transgender as well
>>
>>83768225
/co/ - Stealth Politics Threads and Bait
>>
>>83768231
And have her move to Orlando, Florida.
>>
>>83768225
Holy shit, just fuck off and go back to /pol/. Goddamn.
>>
>>83768225
I hate you. I hate you so goddamn much.
>>
>>83768225
Bring back her shapeshifting and make her a genderfluid pansexual
>>
>>83768240
and make her a furry.
>>
>>83768231
She's a shapeshifter. Doesn't gender not really matter to her now? If she wanted to become a man, she could.
>>
>>83768252
>everyone thinks its either going to be KamalaxSam or KamalaxMiles
>it ends up being KamalaxNadia
Shit nigga, I'd be down.
>>
>>83768225
But that's haram love!
>>
>>83768292
what KamalaxSam?!
as in Sam Wilson the Falcon, but he is so much older then her please tell me this is not a thing
>>
>>83768225
>>83768231
>>83768235
>>83768240
>>83768251
>>83768261
>>83768267
>>83768275

Think of it this way, Kamala's very existence inspires loser to shit up /co/

I've literally seen dozens of these threads, they fade away and everyone moves on to continue reading a fun comic book that's otherwise completely culturally irrelevant.

Bigots and trolls can't muster enough interest to ever doing anything about Ms. Marvel. She'll exist forever.
>>
>>83768225
How about, if Marvel wants to confront the issue, they have her devout brother murder a gay man because he offends Allah. Then they can show her whole family reacting, old parents, the sheik she sees in the first few issues, Kamala has to deal with how he got the gun, and her own belief system. You know actual character development instead of an instant reactionary change. How bout that?
>>
>>83768345
>what KamalaxSam?!
>as in Sam Wilson the Falcon, but he is so much older then her please tell me this is not a thing

Oh it is. There's even a double page spread of them in bed.

I know because I read the comic.

Do you not read Ms. Marvel? Why would you have an opinion of a comic you don't read?
>>
>>83768267
Well it would actually make sense for someone who can match body to attire to have a less stringent gender identity.

>>83768286
That is probably true, to a degree. The question is in how far she can indefinitely retain a shape that is not her natural own.
If she cannot format herself to a new "base shape", she will always change back to a girl once injured.
It is probably questions like these that make GeeDubDub not write her as a massive shapeshifter.
It immediately leads down a rabbithole of indetity and concepts of self.
Imagine the questions you could ask if you have a person who can become another biological sex with hormonal balance and all. Then you walk a thin line of your best understanding of science while projecting an impossible hypothetical that makes people with any sort of opinion want to yell at you.
>>
>>83768369
>they have her devout brother murder a gay man because he offends Allah.

Her devout brother is basically just a slacker using religion to keep from getting a job.

Also he got himself a sweet black waifu.
>>
File: bait god.webm (1014 KB, 1280x544) Image search: [Google]
bait god.webm
1014 KB, 1280x544
>>83768225
>>
>>83768369
Her brother just married a black girl from a Christian family and has to deal with the idea of not being purely human, but actually Inhuman.
I don't think he really has a mind for gay people right now.
The first to hate on gays are usually gays themselves and that is just not his problem.
>>
>>83768407
My point is just making her gay or giving her a black boyfriend doesn't actually confront the issue at all. It is the worthless gesture that means nothing. Actually having the character confronting the issue that her religion to this day hates homosexuals, and guns are easy to access in America (both problems in society, not one or the other) is a better political statement by the writers, and editors.
>>
>>83768286
This is a Kamala turns into a dude so she won't have to sit at the back in the mosque episode
>>
>>83768345
No, as in Sam Alexander. Kid Nova.

Having two different people named Sam on the Avengers has been... troubling.
>>
File: kamalaxnova.jpg (171 KB, 838x447) Image search: [Google]
kamalaxnova.jpg
171 KB, 838x447
>>83768345
Wrong Sam.
>>
>>83768225
if Gertrude Yorks was still alive, she could make a nice haram combo as a girlfriend
>>
>>83768435
I really don't want people that probably never bought or fired gun in their life writing about it using a brown, gumu gumu, loli as a mouthpiece. It doesn't make the comics more sophisticated, often times this crap detracts from the story, because it's a work of fiction in a fantasy universe.
>>
>>83768488
>>83768527
thanks Anons for a moment I thought Marvel had done something stupid.
and fuck you anon >>83768375
>>
>>83768655
>I thought Marvel had done something stupid
Oh they did do something stupid. They went with KamalaxMiles instead of KamalaxSam.
>>
>>83768225
She is Brunosexual.
I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU SAY!
>>
File: 1446649998941.png (417 KB, 478x1038) Image search: [Google]
1446649998941.png
417 KB, 478x1038
>>83768225
Had she not already lusted after Kamaran's cock I'd actually be a-okay with that.
>inb4 JEEEEEEEEEEEEAN
>seriously I'm surprised nobody's made that joke yet
Maybe make one of her supporting cast gay and gauge her reaction? Of course it's possible they do absolutely nothing addressing it whatsoever and that Pigman dude gets more ammo.
>>
>>83768225
This would be perfect. Then her parents try to honor kill her by decapitation but they can't cut her stretchy neck. Make it a double sized issue with 30 variant covers, it'll make a mint.
>>
>>83768225
Marvel needs to apologize for downplaying terrorism. The blood of dead hedonists are on their hands.

You too /co/mblr, you killed all those people.
>>
>>83768225

Damn, do they really use her as propaganda like this? How disgraceful.
>>
>>83768275
I would be ok with this one
>>
>>83768655
They did do something stupid like anon said they put 2 Sam's on the avengers
>>
>>83769199
No that's the joke the comic was hyped up as being a bunch of tumblr pandering but then it was released as not that at all.
>>
>>83768225
She could be bi but she clearly isn't homosexual
>>
File: 1465877915287.jpg (123 KB, 500x755) Image search: [Google]
1465877915287.jpg
123 KB, 500x755
>>83768225
How can Marvel be so supportive of homophobia?
>>
>>83768435
Wo do you tink is writing this comic...nick spencer?
>>
>>83768435
>Implying America has a gun problem rather then a psychopath problem
>>
>>83769350
Yeah cos god knows if these psychopaths only had knives the body counts would be just as high
>>
>>83769370
You know you can just make a bow right.
>>
>>83769370
There is no way to really get rid of guns in america since it's kind of in the bill of rights. In other words gun rights get their protection from the same source as the write to free speech. There's no legal standing to remove it short of nullifying the constitution itself.

What's truly interesting about this event is that there was nothing remarkable about the gun involved. The outstanding thing was the individual invovled.
>>
>>83769304
Why can't they just press both buttons
Just put down the handkerchief and use two hands
>>
>>83769528
Yeah I'll make a bow. A bow and arrow to perform a mass shooting. And I'll be just as deadly while saving my city to boot.
>>
Can this be a Kamala cute thread please, I lost all my pics
>>
>>83768376
Kamala says in her very first short comic story "I can change my face, but I wear a mask instead." I think Kamala can shapeshift to such extremes but simply chooses not to because she's too self-assured in her own identity to want to change it (unlike other shapeshifters who are always flip-flopping on everything regarding their identity and mentality).
>>
>>83768225
Nah. Kaldur is enough. DC is making him gay and black. Poor Kaldur he will never get with Tula.
She is dead in YJ and he is gay in the comic universe.
>>
>>83769528
Guy a few years back did that.
>>
File: ypg girls.jpg (263 KB, 1280x865) Image search: [Google]
ypg girls.jpg
263 KB, 1280x865
they should give her a gun

>Kamala x Punisher team up
i want this so bad
>>
File: 1464631352115_0.gif (1 MB, 295x221) Image search: [Google]
1464631352115_0.gif
1 MB, 295x221
>>83769214
>>
File: 1464999332491.png (487 KB, 537x879) Image search: [Google]
1464999332491.png
487 KB, 537x879
>Kamala ... You're gay.
>>
>>83768360
She won't exist when Trump is elected and he starts to crash the SJW media.
>>
>>83769260
>bitches don't know about her "little Kamala"
>>
>>83770902
>the current administration has left thousands of Inhumans in our borders
>i'm going to build a fore field and they're going to pay for it

I'd vote for 616 Trump
>>
File: Sad Little Horse.png (509 KB, 565x358) Image search: [Google]
Sad Little Horse.png
509 KB, 565x358
>>83771331
>tfw Kamala will never turn your boi-pussi into a gaping shame caved with her halal meat-club
>>
>>83770902
>Kamalah gets deported and joins ISIS
>>
File: 1434860082927.png (189 KB, 872x883) Image search: [Google]
1434860082927.png
189 KB, 872x883
>>83769534
Bullshit. Limitations upon the right to own arms and requirements to responsible ownership are easily possible without anything approaching a general ban.
The only thing you need to do is remove the lobbying from government.
Then you could have the same restrictions as other countries.
As people like to say: Freedom isn't free.
You can own guns, but you have to keep them in a secure place locked away and have to pass regular inspections.
No registration? Gun's gone.
Guns littering the place? Guns are gone.
Guns in reach of children? Guess what.
Can't pass a psychological evaluation? You ain't getting no guns anytime soon.
Just let the guys who are sniffing weed now make home calls for gun checkups.
Also smartguns are a really, really good idea if you are a legit owner.
At the very least you prevent a ton of accidental deaths this way.

>>83769666
Okay.
>>
>>83771455
>Paki
>Joining ISIS
>>
File: Gou to hell.png (38 KB, 368x468) Image search: [Google]
Gou to hell.png
38 KB, 368x468
>>83768225
>Muslim """"""""""""""""""hero"""""""""""""""""""

Sure make her gay, if she's one of the "nice Muslims" as the fags here claim, there shouldn't be a problem.
>>
>>83768225
I think it's more likely that they'll make Kamala an Ally by introducing a new LGBT supporting character
>>
>>83771651
Someone doesn't live in Bongistan.
>>
>>83771705
Well, Erdogan just nationally disowned Turko-German politicians in the German parliament for acknowledging the Armenian genocide and being generally too liberal and democratic.
And then there is that gay Mullah hanging out in Istanbul, performing gay weddings for gay refugees from Iran.
So, yeah. They are there and massively persecuted.
>>
>>83771710
The girl that's currently cucking Kamala has lesbian moms. Does that count?
>>
>>83771601
>You can own guns, but you have to keep them in a secure place locked away
if you keep your gun locked up how are you going to get it when you need it?
>have to pass regular inspections.
knives, blunt instruments, power tools don't have to get inspected and they kill more people than guns
>No registration? Gun's gone.
that doesn't stop criminals with guns
>Guns littering the place? Guns are gone.
there's now a limit on how many guns i can own? i thought we lived in a free market
>Guns in reach of children? Guess what.
children can't hunt all of a sudden?
>Can't pass a psychological evaluation? You ain't getting no guns anytime soon.
what are the criteria of this evaluation? you have to be accepting of all? a soft science shouldn't be the judge of your constitutional rights
>Just let the guys who are sniffing weed now make home calls for gun checkups.
just make sure you're not a dog owner
>Also smartguns are a really, really good idea if you are a legit owner.
no it's not. it's just another point of potential failure.
>At the very least you prevent a ton of accidental deaths this way.
you can't prevent a lot of deaths with a nanny state, doesn't mean it's a good idea
>>
>>83771705
Don't worry, soon this will no longer be a problem, this shit "Hero" won't exist for much longer. MAGA
>>
>>83771601
>The only thing you need to do is remove the lobbying from government.
The one thing that would actually make a difference? Can't have that.
>>
>>83772137
>if you keep your gun locked up how are you going to get it when you need it?
If you really, really are of the opinion that having a gun is an adequate replacement for secure locks, it won't be a year before you get fingerprint-secured lock-boxes on the market.
You are talking about 'Murrica, man. And you can still sleep in your gun locker if you insist.

>knives, blunt instruments, power tools don't have to get inspected and they kill more people than guns
Nirvana fallacy. Also all of those are objectively worse at intentionally killing many people.

>that doesn't stop criminals with guns
It stops people from generating more untracable weapons and allows police to confiscate weapons before they can be used for crime.

>there's now a limit on how many guns i can own? i thought we lived in a free market
Nono, I mean as in lying around your place like they are sofa cushions. You know, not properly secured. The number is a minor concern, really. One AR15 or ten makes no difference.

>children can't hunt all of a sudden?
We can talk about what age you have to be to handle a gun, but no, 5yos should not go "hunt" in your home.

>what are the criteria of this evaluation? you have to be accepting of all? a soft science shouldn't be the judge of your constitutional rights
Psychological evaluations are used in court as evidence. They should be sufficient to determine whether you are fit to wield fire arms. And if you are diagnosed with mental illness it should be common sense to not give you guns.

>no it's not. it's just another point of potential failure.
So a safety measure that can fail is preferable to no safety feature? In any case, smartguns could be a way to make guns safer without forcing the owners to keep them locked away when not handled.Of course only if they actually work. Could keep the state out.

>you can't prevent a lot of deaths with a nanny state, doesn't mean it's a good idea
It works in many countries right now.
>>
File: ms marvel at the con.png (355 KB, 1099x700) Image search: [Google]
ms marvel at the con.png
355 KB, 1099x700
>>83772715
>You are talking about 'Murrica
i am and there is no law that says you have to lock your car or have them installed in your house. freedom. you are expected to be responsible for your own property. if you live your firearm around and some criminal or kid takes it and shoots someone you're already held liable for it. that's what civil and state courts are for. it shouldn't be a federal matter

>Nirvana fallacy. Also all of those are objectively worse at intentionally killing many people.
that doesn't mean it's not true. putting laws into place for a statistical anomaly is a knee jerk reaction especially where there are things that are used to kill more often that no one talks about. it's like saying they're not as important because they died by themselves.

>It stops people from generating more untraceable weapons
but ghost guns aren't used in crimes.

>allows police to confiscate weapons before they can be used for crime.
so now we're basing laws on precrime?

>Psychological evaluations are used in court as evidence
only when they're trying to prove competency. which usually fails for the defense. the system is rigged to prove sanity in most of those cases or maybe its just that sane people commit most crimes. so this doesn't stop evil people from doing bad things

>So a safety measure that can fail is preferable to no safety feature?
yes, when it's a mater of life or death self defense

>It works in many countries right now.
I meant to say it does prevent deaths, but living in those states aren't worth living in
>>
>>83771651

I thought she's Palestinian.
>>
File: 1465068066112.png (3 MB, 1920x2240) Image search: [Google]
1465068066112.png
3 MB, 1920x2240
>>83769666

>Satan waifuing a Muslim
!
>>
>>83768225

DUDE LET'S GET THIS TRENDING
>>
>>83773529
Fuck off.
Get her and Bruno trending. That's ll get the writer thinking.
>>
>>83773529
>DUDE LET'S GET THIS TRENDING

You'll need /pol/ or /b/ the 20 people on /co/ can't get shit done
>>
>>83769538
>Why can't they just press both buttons
One of those buttons means supporting someone who hates the other.
>>
>>83768225
No pls, not because of muh agenda or some shit but because they may pair her up with fucking gwenpool.
>>
>>83772137
>knives, blunt instruments, power tools don't have to get inspected and they kill more people than guns
Knives, blunt instruments, and power tools have constructive uses beyond instantly delivering a projectile to a paper or fleshy target, which is the one exact thing a firearm is engineered for.

>all that confusing "freedom" with "lack of responsibility"

>psychology is a "soft science"
I'm sorry that you're an idiot, and that you what, listen to third-hand information, maybe read a shitty mention of Freud once, and somehow think you know jack shit about clinical psychiatry.
>>
>>83768225
YES
More lesbos makes the world a better place.
>>
>>83773865
What a thing can or cannot be used for is irrelevant in this case since in the united states there is no link between the availability of firearms and homicide and violent crime.

Not /co/ discussion by the way.
>>
File: firearmaccidentaldeaths.png (102 KB, 676x472) Image search: [Google]
firearmaccidentaldeaths.png
102 KB, 676x472
>>83771601
>You can own guns, but you have to keep them in a secure place locked away and have to pass regular inspections.
>No registration? Gun's gone.
>Guns littering the place? Guns are gone.
>Guns in reach of children? Guess what.

>At the very least you prevent a ton of accidental deaths this way.
Accidental deaths from firearms in the United States are extremely. EXTREMELY minute. Less than a thousand per year. Most of those are hunting related. Hunters safety courses are mandated by law.

Considering how many firearms are in the united states - accidental deaths are not an issue. At all. Why you are so paranoid of accidental deaths I have no idea. But they're statistically so unlikely you are literally 17 times more likely to fall to your death or accidentally drink the stuff under the sink.

In 2007, there were 54 accidental deaths by firearms for children under the age of 13.

In point of fact:
The rate of gun accidents is so low that the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission
doesn’t even mention them in their annual safety reports.
Why people continue to think that firearms are accidentally killing so many people is a mystery to me.

Graph citation:
CDC and WISQARS
>>
>>83774377
Its what is needed to push the mantra for gun control. Even though some of the places with the highest gun crime have the toughest gun laws. Because criminals really don't care that its illegal.
>>
>>83774659
Some places have tough gun control and low crime.
Some have lax gun control and high crime.

Some have tough gun control and high crime.
And some have lax gun control and law crime.

All within first world developed nations, no less. There's no correlation. Crime, statistically, isn't caused by weapons. The more you think about it, the more you realize that it's absurd. A weapon doesn't make a criminal. Otherwise all police would be criminals in a disarmed populace.
>>
>>83773865
>Knives, blunt instruments, and power tools have constructive uses beyond instantly delivering a projectile to a paper or fleshy target, which is the one exact thing a firearm is engineered for.

IRRELEVANT
>>
>>83774659
This.

If only every city had gun laws like DC and Chicago, then every city could enjoy the peace and low crime rate of those cities.
>>
>>83774718
Don't forget Milwaukee.
Which, while not particularly high on its own, is insanely high for Wisconsin.
>>
>>83774377
>Accidental deaths from firearms in the United States are extremely. EXTREMELY minute. Less than a thousand per year.

Still far more than people killed by terrorists, and the US still razed half of Middle-East for that very reason.
>>
>>83774756
>Don't forget Milwaukee.
Anon. Everyone forgets Milwaukee. Everyone.
>>
>>83774800
Whoa there, fella. There's changing lanes, there's changing directions, and there's what you did. What you did was orders of magnitude different.

You're gonna need a better transition than that if you want to talk about global terrorism, because that has fuck all to do with domestic gun policy.
>>
>>83774811
As well they fucking should.
>>
Has this comic ever once mentioned Muhammed? Does Kamala ever identify with any of Muhammeds wives like Aisha?
>>
>>83769538
>Support Muslims
>Gays get shot

>Support gays
>Muslims go to hell for not killing gays
>>
>>83774968
>Has this comic ever once mentioned Muhammed? Does Kamala ever identify with any of Muhammeds wives like Aisha?

TOO OLD
>>
>>83774985
>inb4 moderate muslim
>>
>>83771601
And then the government becomes to arbiter of who is a "fit" gun owner and who is not, so they disarm most of America.

The elites don't want gun control to keep people safe, they want gun control to keep people from being able to fight back.

Don't believe me? Hitler did the same thing. The Weimer republic passed a "well-intentioned" gun control law which Hitler used to disarm everybody who wasn't a Nazi.
>>
>>83774990
For real though, Aisha is one of the most admired women in Islamic culture, who was an inquisitive scholar from a young age, who's writings on the life of Muhammad are held as some of the most valuable hadiths in all of Islamic writings due to her close proximity to her prophet over the course of her entire life.

Does this comic just blatantly ignore the existence of Muhammad and Aisha? I don't see how a young Muslim girl could live her life and not ever once talk about Muhammad or his wives. Does it make these writers uncomfortable to actually talk about Islamic culture?
>>
>>83775134
its a comic for the consumeristic liberal masses.

of cource they wont go into great depths.
>>
>>83774968
>>83775134
Do you see Christian comic characters talk about Jesus and St Peter and Mary and Mary Magdalene a lot? Seriously, why don't they talk about those more? If that's their religion, shouldn't they talk about this all the time?
>>
>>83775069

The reason we need guns is to shoot the people that would take them away from us
>>
>>83768231
No. She clearly does and should always identify as female. Even with a clit embiggend to Bad Fing Fang Foom dildo sizes. Futa's not always gay or trans, yo.

>>83768235
...and shipping and porn. You can't forget those two.

>>83768375
I only casually read it. Can we see pics of them in bed?

>>83768997
Even if it's just some of the "brothers a the mosque" getting triggered by gay shit, with the family being perfectly OK with it, it would be something completely unseen anywhere in the big 2. I can't even name any indies where that happens.

But the book hasn't really touched much on politics.

>>83768275
Hmmm... only if she ships cannonicaly furry creatures in Marvel, like Tigra, Capwolf, maybe Beast.
>>
>Trump gets elected
> personally asks Marvel to stop producing Kamala comics

What happens?
>>
>>83775217
I'm not sure if you're being ironic or not since that's true

Unless you want to see the Nazis win again?
>>
>>83775069
Bullshit. They have a vested interest in promoting gun sales.
And Hitler only disarmed the people he wanted killed. Because he was a fasctist dictator with a massive hateboner.
And the American people can't fight the government, either way.
With the sums you spend on your military and the weapons your police has specifically to fight armed citizens, no revolt will ever be successful beyond starting a bloody civil war that tears the country apart.
You can't take pistols and fight tanks.
Some fat midwesterner is no match for a trained soldier.
You can expect some advantages in case of a foreign invasion, but a revolt against your government? Against the mightiest military on earth? You jest.

>>83775134
The comic is about a young girl fighting crime in Jersey. Theology need not apply.
>>
>>83775069
>>83771601
>>83774800
Clearly gun laws are only a cursory, exterior element of our current societal climate that is driving men to lash out against the nihilistic disillusionment that permeates through modern civilization. When one witnesses such an act and is only concerned with gun laws, they're demonstrating a simple minded sense of confusion about why a man would reject the absurdity of the modern world in a hail of extreme violence, and are seeking a simple reductionist explanation to attempt to force an understanding for themselves. Overly socialized types with simple worldviews will never understand the actions of men who have pierced the veil of the modern worlds surreality.

>The simplest act of surrealism is to walk out into the street, gun in hand, and shoot at random.

-Andre Breton
>>
>>83775210
Daredevil often delves into the spiritual beliefs of Matt Murdock and imagery taken from Catholic theology.

I don't see how you could make this characters Islamic faith such a central part of her character, yet never once mention the prophet she believes in.
>>
>>83775263
He doesn't have the authority.
If he tries, that's a violation of basic first amendment rights and he can be impeached for it.
>>
>>83775269
What? The Nazis had wide public support and complete control over media.
There was nobody who opposed them when they took over. They were simply voted into office and then took over from the inside.
No amount of guns in the country can prevent that.
To keep the Nazis from winning you need a population that values democracy over national pride and is not humiliated in a major fashion.
>>
>Tom King writes a better portrayal of Muslims than G. Willow Wilson
kek
>>
File: kamala garbage chute flyboy.jpg (199 KB, 735x731) Image search: [Google]
kamala garbage chute flyboy.jpg
199 KB, 735x731
>>83768225

I'd rather she renounce her religion.
>>
>>83775382
eerily sounds like liberals.

holy shit.
>>
File: gsi2-overview-9.png (15 KB, 614x308) Image search: [Google]
gsi2-overview-9.png
15 KB, 614x308
>>83775404
The sad truth is that most muslims don't consider themselves radical, but most think homosexuality is immoral.
>>
>>83775177
Seems a little disingenuous don't you think? How can one portray and Islamic family and never once have any reference to Muhammad?
>>
>>83775435

Yeah.

It's a major reason why I dislike Islam, that and the fact Liberals see no problem that there isn't any major contradictons in all of this.
>>
>>83770156
I want this teamup, but no guns for Kamala. In fact she'll insist that the criminals go to jail, and Punisher will agree to protect her smile.

And then frank the fuck out of the criminals later in Jail.

>>83772106
It only counts as half

>>83775362
He can ask, just as obama can ask people to stop making and selling confederated flags. But the very idea is retarded.

>>83775305
So...what would a surrealist gun control law be?
>>
>>83768225
I wouldn't mind get being a lesbian.
>>
>>83775431
It's a lot like a lot of political systems quite frankly.

>>83775382

> values democracy
The thing is nazi germany was democratic. They democratically elected the nazi party. democracy is simply popular opinion expressed politically. And the popular opinion at the time was the nazi party.
>>
>>83771601
>Guns in reach of children?

Wouldn't be an issue if gun owners just teach their kids proper etiquette.
>>
>>83775485
>So...what would a surrealist gun control law be?
A gun in every hand and a cap in every ass.
>>
>>83775431
Getting democratically elected?
Yeah, sure.

>>83775504
Well, they knowingly voted for a party that was against democratic structures.
>>
>>83774876
I was just reacting at the part "accidental gun deaths concern almost nobody, why should we do something about it?"

I don't particularly care about gun laws in the US, it's just that I'd love people to have some fucking sense of statistic and scale: why people are terrified by sharks and almost don't care about traffic accidents etc.
>>
File: 1421188541178.png (892 KB, 1440x996) Image search: [Google]
1421188541178.png
892 KB, 1440x996
>>83768225
No. The shooter was explicitly against male homosexuality, so this will be meaningless as a statement or whatever, nevermind the fact that making a character homosexual to make a statement just kind of cheapens the character and their character arc.

Adding "homosexual" willy nilly to whoever you want as a character trait is not a method to make a character interesting, and writers need to fucking get with the program on that front.

Especially with female characters, when's the last time we actually got a bonafide gay dude hero that Bendis didn't fumble into being an awkwardly written trainwreck? We need more Midnighters and less Icemen/Korras.
>>
>>83771601
wow that sure sounds like such a pain to have guns

sounds like I should make my own!
Didn't know about our lawful right to make guns, did you?

Yeah your type never thinks this thing out. We don't live in a comfy, sheltered world, and should I be in an area with some crazy with a rifle, I want to be allowed to shoot back, and I DO have that right. The government is not going to take that away, because they HAVE to recognize that right, and the State already asks for licenses.

9/10, a victim of a violent crime will have wished they had a weapon to defend themselves with. It's not our fault you people live in an isolated suburban bubble
>>
>>83774705
>>83774718
Nobody says that stricter gun laws would eradicate crime, that's bullshit. It's about a specific crime, mass shootings, which occur in the US with a staggering frequency.
The Muslim terrorist scapegoat doesn't quite work, because only a handful (if that) of these shootings are committed by Muslim perpetrators. People are committing mass shootings across the board, from Christian pro-lifers to Muslim homophobic rent-a-cops to white supremacists to nerds who are mad they can't get laid, to whatever the Aurora guy's deal was to whatever the Newton guy's deal was, to fucking parking disputes. Face it, it's ridiculously easy to acquire guns and spray bullets into a group of people in America, and if you deny the correlation between gun availabilty and rampant gun violence, then you have very poor reasoning skills. You can call everyone else a libtard pussy as much as you want, but logic is not on your side here.
>>
>>83775528
>Well, they knowingly voted for a party that was against democratic structures.
One of the pitfalls of democracy is you can democratically vote away your own rights. Including the right to vote.

A straight democracy is pretty dangerous.
>>
>>83768225
Anything to keep her away from Miles' grubby hands.
>>
>>83775271
>the American people
>your military
>your police
So which nation owns your boipussy, friendo? Is it true that cuckoldry will be an Olympic sport soon?
>>
>>83775455
No, there is actually a massive hypocrisy of the entire Leftist, liberal world right now and almost none of them will address it. We live in a culture that relentlessly mocks and ridicules Christianity, yet it looks to Islam with wide eyed bleeding heart naivety. It's actually cowardly and pitiful in all honesty.

In order for true integration of Islam into Western society to occur, we need to break down certain walls, and one of the first major ones will be making Muslims accept the same degree of ridicule and humiliation that secular people foist upon Christianity. You know all the mockery of Jesus that you've seen in pop culture? We would need that same level of mockery of Muhammad, and Muslims would have to accept it begrudgingly or not. The subversive humor of Leftist types is literally the primary force behind this integration, and they are failing on all levels to treat Islam the same way they treat Christianity.
>>
>>83775526
I have no fucking clue what that means. Which means it did it's job. I think.
>>
>>83775557
>mass shootings, which occur in the US with a staggering frequency.

They are statistically non existent
>>
>>83775557
Number of deaths in America from mass shootings are really, really, REALLY low.
>a specific crime
That's still really rare.

You're being disingenuous.

> deny the correlation between gun availabilty and rampant gun violence
But murder and violent crime continue to go down. It only increases when you are very specific.

The number of people being hurt. Being killed. Continues to go down, regardless of firearm ownership. There isn't a correlation there. Being specific about types of deaths or violence is just silly.
>>
>>83775539
You understand how stupid this point you're trying to make is right? You have to understand how meaningless this false equivalence you're drawing is. Are you really this oblivious as to how the human psyche works?
>>
>>83774377
Because they've never held a gun before, and don't know that there is a certain amount of pressure at the trigger to pull

They think someone can sneeze and a gun will buttshoot, like a buttdial but you're calling people with stray bullets
>>
>>83775603
"busting a cap in someone's ass" is slang for shooting someone.

Basically a surrealist would have everyone shooting everyone all the time.
>>
>>83768225
She has canonically had three male suitors and is tsundere for Nova, and gay Muslims get dead. Fuck off.
>>
>>83775634
Hey, they have to feed their ego somehow
>>
>>83775638
Some guns have a very light pull but yeah, that's the size of it.

>nagant revolver
I defy a child to shoot themselves with that.
>>
>>83775358
If anything, Kamala is not a particular fan of her faith. In one issue, she gets into an argument with the head of her mosque over why the women have to sit separate from the men.

Her parents mention leaving Pakistan to get away from all the mayhem that their faith brings (the suicide-bombings and such), while the brother only uses his devoutness as an excuse to not get a job.
>>
So are we getting those trending on twitter or not?
>>
>>83775747
>one issue
The very first issue, even
>>
>>83775749
It doesn't feel like the right tone. Maybe something like begging /aco/ for some lesbian kamala porn instead.
>>
>>83775747
>why the women have to sit separate from the men.
Because that is a part of Islam.
Almost EVERY Muslim believes this. EVEN THE MODERATES.

>>83775749
WHY? Are you joking?
>>
>>83775838
Kamala still questions and argues about it, and it's implied that she and the head of the mosque have argued frequently over the faith.
>>
Mudslime here.
>>83775595
You will just piss the general more with that shit. Maybe they will not all react in the same way like ""DUDE ALLAHU AKBAR LMAO" level but accepting them more or making fun with them more won't change them much more.

>>83775455
Accepting or not accepting gay people isn't a radical or liberal matter imo. Most of the people here (including me) just doesn't want these. It looks unnatural and pretty odd in here. But """"modern"""" people started to accept that. It is still ridicilous to me 2bh but I don't give a shit. Everyone is responsible for themselves. Why should I damage control about these craps all the time? And being gay,raping someone or even anal sex are like the biggest sins you can ever commit in sexual way.
>>
>>83775914
Do you consider yourself a radical muslim?
>>
>>83768225
how about you go and play with a barbed-wire bat-dildo you fucking faggot?
>>
>>83775895
>Kamala still questions and argues about it,
That makes her fringe. Or radical. Her beliefs are extremely unusual for her faith.
>>
>>83775747
Has she ever expressed her feelings about Allah and his prophet?
>>
>>83775914
If you can't accept the open mockery of Muhammad the same way Christians accept the open mockery of Jesus, you shouldn't attempt to participate in modern secular society
>>
>>83775914
You put rape and anal in the same category?
Wow.
You are missing out. On the anal, I mean. If mutually consensual, of course.

>>83776066
The problem is they don't.
>>
>>83776066

Fucking This.

I believe everyone should have the right to be called out for their shit.
>>
>>83775945
Not so much. I can argue with people with reason but I just don't stand with the obsessed or stupid people. Fighting is the not the way. Or holding grudge.

I have raised in a traditional family but I grew up in the one of the modern place I told you in the last reply of mine. I have many radical and non-religious friends.
2 sides have their truths and bullshits imo.

People can change religion so hard in 1500 years. Like some people have so much different ideas on the same religion. And they accept many of the BS from the even older religions they don't even know about it. Like antic traditions and Islam combined. Even somewhere like antic traditions took over so hard and people still think this is Islam. For these shits they even commit many crimes that Quran forbidden.
Fedoras aren't much different tho. like %60 of them are """"LE SCINECE BTFO'D RELIGIONS LMAO XD"""" and they don't even know jack about it.

>>83776105
Nope I did that just now. They are about sex. Maybe they are not in the same league but they are about sex. They were just examples mate. Still sins though.

>>83776066
I said generally. Some people just can't accept. And in my reply I said I don't want to damage control much on such things like these.
>>
>>83776180
The question is what can you say about everyone?
Can you say anything that is true, can you say anthing that is not an insult, or can you just say anything?
Because if you decide you can just say anything, then you will never get a good discourse with someone who wants to push their belief because both sides can just spout lies and nobody learns anything.
>>
>>83768267
>Bring back her shapeshifting and make her a genderfluid pansexual

How about having her going full tumblr and saying that she was. It would almost be in character. And it would trigger the fuck out of /co/.
>>
>>83776180
It's an absolutely disgusting and hypocritical double standard that modern secularism exhibits with it's treatment of Islam and Christianity
>>
>>83776334
To clarify, you mean, just saying she's a boutique gender, say My gender identity is Inhuman, and then just liking the regular haram meat she already does?
>>
>>83776442
Something like that. She could have a tumblr-off with Loki.

"I'm a gender-and-body-fluid demisexual Inhuman!"

"Oh yeah? Well I'm a speciesfluid pansexual demiAesir/demiJotun! Also I fucked a horse and gave birth to Odin's steed."

"Eeeeew..."
>>
>>83776431
Islam is a minority religion in the West and especially in America while Christianity is the majority religion. So attacking Christianity is punching up while attacking Islam is punching down. Progressives always try to punch up.
>>
>>83776296
You can't expect modern secular types to understand the intricacies of sacred texts. You're going to have to put up with people ridiculing the Quran and Muhammad just like I put up with people mocking the Bible.
>>
>>83776604
Yeah, sexuality, sex, and gender fall apart when you start talking about an entity that shapeshifts on the regular.
>>
>>83776774
Maybe. Still talking people about other stuff besides religion can be fun tho.
>>
>>83776604
>>83776786
Loki's bizarre sexual excursions and chaotic subversion of the natural are all meant to be displays of his demonic evil urges. These aren't things meant to be admired.
>>
>>83776647
It's cognitive dissonance at this point. Trying to be on the side of the "underdog" needs to be rejected in our society.
>>
>>83776296
US studies have found that atheists know more about religion than most religious people outside a small group of preachers and scholars.
Naturally this doesn't make edgy teenagers on the interwebs any better.
But the problem of Islam is in my opinion how fractured and disoriented the religion is.
This makes talking about the religion very hard. Especially for people who don't know about all the differences between different schools.
It looks to me as though many Muslims have the same problem of not knowing much about people within their own religion and just rely on whatever they are told on a local level, which is often enough massively cherry picked in specific directions.

I personally think that religion is a terrible mistake and that the only way to produce lasting peace is to cast such superstition aside and think about morality in the light of which behavior is most in tune with human need in the context of a society. Anything that makes people kill each other for a metaphysical concept of sin or because they believe something else is a bad principle.
>>
>>83776974
Secularism leads to the same degree of brutality as religion does anon. All you're advocating for is a globalized collectivist ideology that will be even more destructive than the religions you're criticizing.
>>
>>83776892
He was doing that back when he was just a trickster protagonist, before Christian influence made the bjorkbjorks consider Loki the ultimate evil and Baldr the viking Jesus.
>>
>>83776892
>Loki's bizarre sexual excursions and chaotic subversion of the natural are all meant to be displays of his demonic evil urges
According to the Christian rebranding of Norse mythology where Loki is treated as the Satan expy, yes.

In the original myths, no.
>>
File: image.jpg (314 KB, 1280x1737) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
314 KB, 1280x1737
>>83775988
>Her beliefs are extremely unusual for her faith.

She's a New York _____, she's not unusual at all. For any minority group, American kids give less than half a fuck about old world tradition and only care about the rest when it comes from grandma and grandpa.
>>
>>83776974
I agree with the most of these. People need to realize what they are doing. But they just don't care. They just want someone to believe because those things seem too hard to them. Even they are that hard people just have to try what I told.
I think the real problem is about people not the beliefs imo.

>>83777062
and this.
>>
>>83777065
Literally every single thing we know about Norse myths comes from Snorri Sturluson who pieced together a mythography of the Norse world in post Christian Iceland. Even when Loki was the lovable jester of the Aesir, his latent demonic urges were expressed in his bizarre sexual activity and shape shifting.

>>83777128
There are no original myths anon, just the Prose Edda.
>>
>>83768225
Kamala secretly meets Carol and they bang. Just think of it as make-up sex for Civil War 2.

>>83776974
>I personally think that religion is a terrible mistake
moron. The two most devastating wars in human history had no religious component.

>>83777160
>I think the real problem is about people not the beliefs
bingo.
>>
>>83768225
how about you give her an addiction to bacon and hotdogs as well?
>>
>>83777380
She already has a panel literally slavering over haram meat anon. You can't go much further if you want to stay kid friendly.
>>
>>83776936
That sounds like a dangerous idea. Siding with the majority by default can easily lead to violence against any minority. Because they are wrong for being fewer.

>>83776884
Sure. Although my own culture tends towards the discussion of rather lofty concepts of philosophy.
My Exalted game just mutated into a discussion of the local legitimation of royalty.

>>83777062
Nonsense. Collectivism is in no way linked to secular thought. It is linked to Communism, but Communism lost to individualist liberal schools.
Nobody will bicker as incessantly as secular liberal schools.
What does lead to violence is a rather complex process of interactions between the different identities and beliefs people hold.
One level on which this happens is the state-level, at which states tend to see each other as rivals and threats. States mostly react in patterns that follow the argument of Neorealism, which predicts just that, but doesn't provide a way out.
Other schools however strive to model the way how states can start seeing each other as friends, or at least less threatening.
I personally like a model that describes how states can get closer to each other. Which basically tries to explain how the European Union happened.

>>83777323
Terrible argument. Just because religion had taken a backseat to nationalist and imperialist ideologies (including Stalinism here) doesn't mean religion is a good idea.
Just because I can shoot you in the face doesn't mean shooting you in the foot isn't still wrong.
>>
>>83777488
Humanity would have never created civilization without religion anon. Spiritual Tradition is the definitive and uniquely human expression in all of existence.
>>
>>83777672
No. That is putting the cart before the horse.
Religion is an expression of a civilisation's development. All civilisations have developed some form of belief or another, yes. But the road towards emancipation from the easy explanations of religion towards a comprehensive understanding of the world based on facts is another step in the development of society.
To need security and ideals is one human trait, but to question is another.

Ask an atheist how he attains a feeling of security and where he gets his ideals from, and you will find that they find sources for such outside of dusty tomes and fiery sermon.

If you can marvel at the stars and think how wonderfully their creator made them, is it so outlandish to think an atheist can look up at them and marvel at the wonderful ballet of physics that constantly creates itself?
>>
>>83777672
Humanity would have never created civilization without slavery and serfdom either. But as it grows up, it doesn't need it anymore. That is my view on religion, especially monotheist centralized shit, mankind's Training wheels
>>
>>83778004
Spiritual Tradition isn't easy, it's more complex than aby understanding of the humam identity the modern world has to offer. You're thinking completely backwards herex it was the advent of religion and spiritual Tradition that brought about all higher ordered structures of society and all civilization across the planet. The sacred texts of ancient cultures aren't dusty or ignorant, you just have a poor understanding of them. It's you that's only thinking in terms of security when it comes to belief and ideals.

Your understanding of the world around you isn't as comprehensive or complex as you think it is. It really is only an exterior understanding
>>
>>83778258
We work no less than serfs did in this era anon. Just because they don't call it serfdom or slavery doesn't mean we don't live in the same system. You just have an undeserved sense of arrogance in regards to the maturity of the modern world
>>
>>83775271
>And Hitler only disarmed the people he wanted killed. Because he was a fasctist dictator with a massive hateboner.
gee whiz, and why couldnt that happen here?
>>
>>83775271
Are you implying most of the American military wouldn't be on the side of the people? Because that's bullshit
>>
>>83772715
>It stops people from generating more untracable weapons
holy shit what the fuck are you on about
>>
>>83778415
You'd have to elect an actual genocidal, war-hungry maniac into office.
And even if that happened, all the privately owned guns in the land would probably not serve to depose that person, unless you get the military on your side somehow.
>>
>>83778486
Gun owners aren't people.
>>
>>83775557
>which occur in the US with a staggering frequency.
and yet before the turn of the millennium they were incredibly rare, isolated events, while gun access was far easier. where are all the mass shootings in the 18th century?

clearly the issue isnt the weapons but the people. and just restricting access to the weapons doesnt stop those people
>>
>>83778352
Bullshit.
Religious texts offer no deeper insight into any hidden truth of the universe.
They offer a reflection of the beliefs, customs and rules within a society at the point of their writing as well as the philosophical ideas of the author.
But you try to read content into it, so you find whatever message you look for somewhere.
You could do the same thing with the Silmarillion.
The only thing you have an insight into is your own opinion.

>>83778415
Because the unique socioeconomic and political climate of 1930s Germany in the big ideological conflicts of the time and the historical burden of Versailles is unlikely to repeat itself?

>>83778486
You suppose that there would be a readily identifiable "the people", and not a large majority that is not part of the uprising. And that is not even considering the possibility of opposing insurgent groups.
Also military structures are designed to make you follow orders without questioning. And once media coverage becomes unreliable and conflicting assessments of the situation are flying around, armies are relatively easy to use against armed militias. You just paint them as the enemy of the people (replace with current buzzword at leasure) and call it a day.
You can have a peaceful mass uprising that demands the government be changed and the military won't act against them (probably). But if you have guys running around with guns, taking territory and shooting officials, then it's hard to make a case for yourself representing "the people".
And if you rise up, what if you are wrong? What if you are the violent usurper now?
>>
>>83778696
The issue is post modern disillusionment brought about by the rejection of the principles and ideals that defined the human identity as we declined into secular moderninity
>>
>>83778753
Sacred texts do offer insight, you just don't have the mindset to conceptualize and comprehend metaphysical principles. It's your own understanding that lacks depth of meaning
>>
>>83778696
>where are all the mass shootings in a time where shooting two people took half a minute if they didn't bullrush you while you reloaded your musket?
If you have more guns that shoot more people in a shorter time, you get more mass shootings.
When the only repeating gun available is towed by horse, mass shootings are rare.

>>83778819
>the emperor has clothes on, you are just too dumb to see them
>>
>/co/ - politics
>>
>>83778862
>>where are all the mass shootings in a time where shooting two people took half a minute if they didn't bullrush you while you reloaded your musket?

ok wise guy. lets talk 19th century. or 20th century.

mind you, automatic weapons existed in the 18th century
>>
>>83778753
The American military is filled with relatively right wing peoples who care about individual freedoms such as gun ownership. You start brutally putting down peaceful demonstrations (which is what inevitably leads to violent resistance in the modern world) of their countrymen, large sections of the military WILL break off and defect
>>
>>83778862
>If you have more guns that shoot more people in a shorter time, you get more mass shootings.
>When the only repeating gun available is towed by horse, mass shootings are rare.
Seriously, it's such a no-brainer. I know it's pointless to argue gun control on the internet, but it's so obvious.
>>
>>83778862
>>the emperor has clothes on, you are just too dumb to see them
There's some fallacious thinking if I've ever seen any.
>>
>>83775557
If you think mass shootings aren't the result of a combination of cultural ennui for young disillusioned males and rank narcissism enforced by our secular, hedonistic culture, you're fucking kidding yourself.
>>
>>83778937
>ok wise guy. lets talk 19th century. or 20th century.
>mind you, automatic weapons existed in the 18th century
Not the same kind of automatic weapons, and you know it.
And if it's "the people", then why are these shootings committed by people from vastly different demographics? Are "people" getting worse across the board, then?
>>
>>83779064
No, I actually believe you're on to something. But I don't think that the world needs to change to accomodate narcissistic douchebags so they don't kill anymore. They're the ones with the problem. And we can at least make it a little harder for them to get their hands on lethal weapons.
>>
>>83779143
If you're more concerned with gun laws than the nihilistic despair that permeates behind the thin veil of modern secular society, you're the one with the problem here.
>>
>>83778967
I said nothing to the contrary. But look at the situation during the Vietnam war.
Peaceful protesters faced military oppression.
I don't see how guns help the situation.
If you get the military to disobey orders, you win.
If they don't, you lose. And it is easier to look sympathetic when you are not shooting people.
It's easier to say: "Hey, those people who are in fire fights with law enforcement are threatening national security!", than: "Hey, those peaceful families who march through Washington and ask for reform are threatening national security!"

>>83779087
Obviously. Everything was naturally better before we could write down and publicise every bad thing that happens.
Everything was great "back when".

>>83779143
What he says is that society needs to change and not educate kids to become narcissistic douchebags and then make them run into a wall anymore.
If you feel you were promised everything but got nothing, you will feel disenfranchised.
If you are told you were important all your life and then made to feel that nobody gives a shit, that makes you angry.
If mental health goes ignored in all but the rich, your issues will not be addressed.

You are making the "teach men not to rape" argument here. You don't ask where it comes from. You ignore the conflict that leads to violence and just demand that violence should not happen.
>>
>>83779217
Not really. The problem you describe - which is something I know a lot of people feel - is complex and subjective and will take a lot of time to dismantle, so making it more difficult to get tools of destruction would probably prevent not all, but some murders in the meantime.
And you have to consider that there are people who are indeed happily and freely living in this secular society, and they don't deserve to be shot.
>>
>>83768225
I'd be down for her fucking Gwenpool.
>>
>>83768225
I'm not reading this comic, have they had her fight any terrorists or has the comic addressed radical islam at all?
>>
>>83779263
I acknowledge that it's a problem. But I say that disenfranchisement and disillusionment, while they're definitely real, are not an excuse for murder. Nothing is an excuse for murder except perhaps immediate self-defense.
I agree with you about mental health being important, but I'm fairly convinced that a lot of the shooters lately aren't mentally ill, they're, like you said, disillusioned and spiteful.
>>
>>83779087
>Not the same kind of automatic weapons, and you know it.
you know, this might be moving the goalpost slightly, but not every mass shooting involves an automatic weapon. in fact just a handgun alone can commit a mass shooting if youve got 2 of them

> Are "people" getting worse across the board, then?
are you implying they aren't?

American Society has been on a downward spiral since the 70's
>>
>>83768286
Why would she do that? She'd lose all her privilege.
>>
>>83779217
Secularism is not the problem.
Economic and social despair are.
The system is rigged against the current youth, against the poor, against those who can't meet the insane demands made by society.
Many try and seek refuge in religion, but that is not a solution to the problem.
It just diverts the anger and offers new complications.
The problem is a society turned into a ratrace with few winners and many losers.
When the rich are immune to the law and the poor are targeted for financial gain, then things have to change a lot.

>>83779385
It's hard to really say for every one of them, but if it is common knowledge that many mental illnesses go undiagnosed or untreated, then it stands to reason that unstable minds can be found among the spree killers.

>>83779426
Signed. And in the same time taxes for the rich have plummeted, wages have stagnated and the middle class has shrunken, while kids were told that they were special and had every opportunity.
>>
>>83779310
It's not about who deserves to get shot, it's about why people are getting shot. Do you even have the exact specifications of what guns you think should and shouldn't be legal?
>>
>>83779514
Economic despair is another exterior element in all of this. People have been poor yet fulfilled in their lives and identities throughout all of human history. We're facing a deeper existential despair in our modern world. Shifting the economic system around won't solve anything. This is the crisis of the human identity.
>>
>>83779514
>Signed. And in the same time taxes for the rich have plummeted, wages have stagnated and the middle class has shrunken, while kids were told that they were special and had every opportunity.
also people stopped being able to get good jobs thanks to the global economy meme
>>
>>83779609
>>
>>83779514
>waaaaaah capitalism suuuucks!
Capitalism gave you everything you ungrateful shit, from the computer to the internet to the protocols that make you spout your bullshit for every unfortunate eye that reads it

Capitalism made it possible to put human PROGRESS as a tangible and measurable, and thus, modifiable, unit. Profit doesn't exist in just money, that's just the limit your stupid mind puts on that concept.

>taxes for the rich is DOWNN WAHHHH
The rich already pays TENFOLD what you pay in taxes, and taxing them more only makes them take their money ELSEWHERE which means less jobs and less "opportunity", which you and so many idiots cry about when talking about much middle class called crisis, yes jobs go somewhere else when someone makes businesses too expensive to operate

>the poor are targeted for financial gain
Because poor people have so much money to give, right?

>Hurrrrr Socialism is the answer guys!! Because uhhhhhh money is hard!
>>
>>83779702
>mfw my sister actually bought snake oil
It stinks and the smell lingers
>>
File: 4chan =(.png (50 KB, 1323x184) Image search: [Google]
4chan =(.png
50 KB, 1323x184
>>
>>83779838
that's not even the original, that's some faggot paraphrasing another post
>>
>>83779785
Mass scale industrialization and the commodification of the human experience is what has brought about the post modern despair we dwell in now. Both capitalism and Marxism see all human effort reduced to mechanism that is only ordered towards acting as a means of production. The material excess capitalism gave us means nothing.
>>
>>83779609
But existential despair, ennui, and disgust at the world aren't new. These things have always existed. People have always felt estranged from the world for any number of reasons. Do you think people in Industrial Britain weren't despairing? Do you think people weren't miserable post-WW II? There are still more mass killings because the tools for it exist.
>>
This isn't fucking /pol/ when the fuck are the mods going to crack down on these threads. If i wanted to see a bunch of assholes talk about politics with their third grade education I have more than enough news channels to do that with. I just want to talk about cartoons and comics.
>>
>>83779956
Anon, these feelings within our society have been continuously growing throughout this entire course of time you just described. Do you feel disconnected from those people in those times? You shouldn't. We're talking about a gradual global scale decline of humanity that has taken place over hundreds of years
>>
>>83780002
Why don't you explain how people here are so uneducated instead of trying to lord over everyone?
>>
>>83768225
I think this is a fantastic idea.
>>
>>83768225
Wouldn't she be bi since she already had a boyfriend?
>>
>>83780002
The mods are too busy issuing 10 day bans for telling someone to 'eat shit.' I kid you not, this is a priority.
>>
>>83780031
I don't feel at all disconnected from them at all, like I said, these feelings have always been around. But I'm not gonna lie, as a woman and a biracial person, of course I feel like things have improved for me and others like me in these times. Things aren't perfect, but I'm not unhappy and I'm not disgusted with the world. And yes, I'm poor, and yes, I work an extremely low-wage job despite being highly educated, and yes, things are often unjust and could be better, but that's not exactly a reason to mow down unrelated people going about their lives.
>>
>>83775681
So? Iceman had even more lady friends than that and he's 100% into cock now. Why are you being so homophobic anon?
>>
File: BIKES.jpg (744 KB, 1598x936) Image search: [Google]
BIKES.jpg
744 KB, 1598x936
>>83780002
>comics have been run by far left faggots since the 90's
>comics have almost always been political
>current comics are constantly pushing a political agenda
>talking comics is now talking plitics

face it tumblrfag you set the rules we are just playing by them
>>
>>83780002
Even /k/ won't let a /pol/ thread stay on this long.
>>
>>83780168
Bisexuals don't exist. :^)
>>
>>83779880
The "material excess" Capitalism gives only exist because demand is there for it, what possible arbitrary standard do you have for "meaning" that could be greater than demand?

In your very post, you say there are "many losers", where would those losers come from if they had a service or product that was in demand? Nowhere, they would be winners because no one ELSE wants to be a loser and needs those people

>mass scale industrialization
Oh boohoo medical supplies and rubber and plastics and metal are all cheaper and transported easier than ever before what a tragedy if only we could have printed our own boards at home to build our chat machines ourselves!

Or perhaps industrialization happened because it was the most practical for society to function and grow. The most minimal human effort people can do is survive, we can do that, so of course the next step would be to use that energy for progress, and Capitalism is our best bet currently that allows that to happen in its purest form
>>
>>83780002
>i dun like your opinion! i-its a political agenda!

the post.
>>
>>83780322
I hate both of you. I'm a goddamn moderate and kamala doesn't have a specific political message so fuck off.
>>
I don't even read Kid Avengers, but I want Kamala and Nova together. She needs the white cock.
>>
>>83776892
well marvel is failing badly at displaying that as evil
>>
>>83768369
They already established that the brother doesn't support violent action when kamala's evil ex tried to convert him to the evil inhuman rebels.
But then you don't care about the actual comic and what's in it, it's all just a big bad sjw strawman for you to shitpost about and whine "what happened to muh comics D:"
>>
File: censored.png (276 KB, 827x647) Image search: [Google]
censored.png
276 KB, 827x647
>>
>>83781911
>They already established that the brother doesn't support violent action when kamala's evil ex tried to convert him to the evil inhuman rebels.

He supports literally everything evil about Islam but he's too much of a pussy to actually fight so he's not *really* a bad guy. Uh huh. Right.
>>
>>83780216
Nobody commits these massacres because they're poor. It's not a matter of economic disenfranchisement. It's a matter of the disillusionment in societal ideals and the human identity as we move further into post modernism. The men who commit these acts are thinking beyond themselves and the world immediately around them.

>>83780369
This sense of demand is artificial, and our society forces it's imposition upon society to justify it's level of meaningless production. All mass scale industrialization has brought to humanity is an urge towards utilitatian simplicity and material convenience. It's produced a humanity uniquely ignorant of it's identity and a humanity who's cultural expression in all forms has declined in quality.
>>
>>83780031
There is no way you can know this unless you were alive hundreds of years ago
>>
>>83783307
I've read the writings of people that were alive hundreds of years ago, which iffers a window for my mind and active imagination to establish a uniquely human connection with these people who lived in a time far distant from my own.
>>
File: image.jpg (171 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
171 KB, 1024x768
>>83780451
Remember how Stan Lee came up with the idea for X-Men?
A Holocaust survivor Rabbi suggested that his wife miscarrying was God's way of telling him that marrying a Catholic was a mistake, after EVERY orphanage of all faiths saying "Mixed Religion Couples Not Welcome".

So he decided there must be a comic where the moral is "Anyone can be a fucking piece of shit, but these guys are cool so be like them and don't be a hater."
>>
>>83768225
I want her to have hot lesbo sex and it to be depicted in unflinching detail.
>>
>>83768225
Don't give Marvel ideas.
>>
File: underground man.jpg (160 KB, 860x1196) Image search: [Google]
underground man.jpg
160 KB, 860x1196
>>83783422
So have I, and from that I conclude that people felt just as shitty back then as they do today
>>
>>83783189
Blaming society for the wants and needs of individuals is about as low brow as it gets.

There is no getting through your thick skull, and I don't know if I should blame society for my want to bash your head in or for creating pretentious idiots like you who honestly believes utilitarian ideals don't have merit in the same world where everyone demands better quality of life for all, as if nature has precedence for providing everything for everyone ever, or if society made people like you hate their own culture and civilization for the sake of hating something.

>cultural expression
Wow almost as if that is a correlation to a secular civilization, guess you won't touch that side of history, will you.

Or you just might honestly believe Michelangelo did it for the fat stacks.
>>
>>83782810
>not Carol
Blasphemy.
>>
File: 1362429525212.gif (582 KB, 250x170) Image search: [Google]
1362429525212.gif
582 KB, 250x170
>>83783531
whats with crabs and smoking
>>
>>83768225
I don't Kamala wants to go to Hell. She's pretty devout.
>>
>>83780734
The kid Nova is Hispanic I think.
>>
>>83785040
Pretty sure it only says men can't fuck men.
>>
File: lwsbian lip kiss.jpg (20 KB, 334x480) Image search: [Google]
lwsbian lip kiss.jpg
20 KB, 334x480
>>83785140
women can't have sex unless it's with their husband
a husband is male
thus two women can't get married to have sex together

now what two women do to each other might not be considered sex since no penis is involved

best ask your imam to be sure
>>
>>83768225
Make Carol gay

Marvel can market the shit out of having the first lesbian superhero film.
>>
>>83779363
No, not at all. The closest she's gotten is fighting a gang of fellow Inhumans with a supremacy complex towards humans, and she indirectly compares them to terrorists by saying that bullies like them (either Inhumans and Muslims) make their entire ethnic group look bad.

So far, the rest has been typical mad scientists and Loki being a troll as usual while most of Kamala's conflicts are juggling her multiple lives (human, Inhuman, superhero, Avenger, student, etc.)
>>
File: lopti loki horse.jpg (277 KB, 1024x512) Image search: [Google]
lopti loki horse.jpg
277 KB, 1024x512
>>83776892
>Loki's bizarre sexual excursions
>(not) to be admired

excuse me, have you tried horse cock? forget bbc, once you go stallion you might need a trip to the E.R. don't hate on him having a good time
>>
>>83782839
>>83781911

Well, when he thought kamala had been sexually abused at the party in the opening issues he talked about going to get the brothers at the mosque, presumably to beat the crap out of whoever did it.

It's the closest I think he's ever come to talking about anything violent.

>>83787024
I will admit, the edits of Carol being all macho stick jock fighter pilot around Kamala have been more interesting than her actual books.
>>
>>83775031
But anon that is a moderate muslim
Thread replies: 251
Thread images: 31

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.