[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NEW Harvey Beaks EVERY WEEKDAY CONTINUES ON NICK AT 5:30PM EST
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: YOUKILLEDHER.jpg (270 KB, 1080x999) Image search: [Google]
YOUKILLEDHER.jpg
270 KB, 1080x999
WE'RE STILL GOING STRONG, BEAKS FREAKS.
We're continuing off from last week with new episodes EVERY WEEKDAY FOR THE ENTIRE MONTH OF JUNE.
Unfortunately, unlike last week, this week we'll only be getting one new episode every weekday instead of two from last week, but that's not too bad.
We started off season 2 this week with The New Bugaboo, and it was a pretty big episode. If you want to know A new character we've been waiting for is introduced

THE NEXT EPISODES TO AIR ARE:

>The Case of The Missing Pancake - Harvey's grandparents become prime suspects after someone commits pancake theft.

>Kathy With A K - Harvey attempts to find like-minded friends for a shy girl who loves leaves.

>Harvey's Pet - Harvey wants to prove that he has enough responsibility to take care of a pet, so he adopts a plant and treats it like a puppy.

>Fee's Pyramid - When Fee becomes Michele's honorary big sister, she discovers it to be a lot harder then being a sister to Foo.

>Life Debt - When Foo saves Rooter, Rooter decides to devote his life to Foo at the expense of never seeing his family again.

>The Feelings - Irving sets up a demonstrative camping trip in hopes of connecting with his stone-faced father

>Bag of Nuaghty - Harvey and the twins must destroy a bag of magical fireworks, but face strong temptation to set them off.

>Steampunks (Part 1) - Harvey imagines himself in a steampunk world and takes the blame for breaking a floating city.

>Steampunks (Part 2) - Harvey continues on his quest to fix the floating city, but danger looms around every steamy corner.

These should be in airing order according to the TV listings. We may be stopping the new episodes after the 24th, since there doesn't seem to be anything after Steampunks part 2.

MEGA'S :
https://mega.nz/#F!7x5VwT4A!rGrnxBBeX5Wy-UnjFdQ0Ig
https://mega.nz/#F!1AxzAR6Y!0QKNtobVIxOrXCZM7vN8WQ

The new MEGA will be in there in the case the other doesn't update.

Previous threads:
>>83542629
>>83641920
>>
New episode will be up in a bit
>>
As far as I could see the intro was the same, did Nick air the old one on accident or are they saving it for timeskip?
>>
>>83752047
Time skip was just a theory we came up with in the other thread.
I haven't seen the episode yet, so I guess we'll see if leaked sis was actually real.
>>
>>83752047
Probably saving for next episode.

Also, is it just me or does it seem that the show is going to take a faster paced and more comedic tone for this season as evident by this episode (probably in response to criticism of season one being slow and boring).
>>
I'm going to migrate here for now. We'll see which thread wins.
>>83752142
There were definitely episodes of both styles in season one, can't really make a judgement on the whole season from this one. It did feel a little more Chowder-ish than I expected but I'm sure the show will retain its voice and still do cool slow emotional stories sometimes
>>
File: fuckinghell.png (157 KB, 334x297) Image search: [Google]
fuckinghell.png
157 KB, 334x297
Fucking hell this is gonna be used a lot is it
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-06-13-18h01m38s689.png (588 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-06-13-18h01m38s689.png
588 KB, 1280x720
>>83752220
yes indeedily
>>
>>83752266
(also it's a fantasy sequence not a spoiler that's not real lil sis don't get pissed at me please)
>>
File: ugh.png (399 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
ugh.png
399 KB, 1280x720
New episode!
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8WvGM5I4TraNHlwWWIwakZEVjA
I have not yet been able to determine at what point these files get out of sync (or why the Drive streams are magically still in-sync for some reason) but here it is, nudge the audio forward by half a second in your player or just wait for the 720 Drive stream to encode
>>
Fucking hell,
The absolute last second of the rip from the other thread with Spongebob cracked me up. Was not expecting that.
Also, it looks like we were right in the other thread about Michelle being possibly a jerk, well atleast by the looks of it
But yeah, I thought it was an alright episode. The pacing near the end, especially when we were introduced to Michelle was sorta faster than I thought it would be
>>
Looks like the other thread won.
Whoever was still here, >>83751327
>>
>>83752204
I get what you're saying but two things make me suspicious things are going to change.
1).The episode was about the hatching of Harvey's sister (the biggest change of the status quo thus far) and yet the episode is plotted like yet another series of wacky events that will have no consequences (not a half hour feels trip full of callbacks, epicness and heartwarming).
2). The characters just seem to be a bit off in their personalities and interactions. Even the most comedic episodes of season one had the cast be in character. Here though, everyone seems subtly OOC for mainly comedic effects.

Both of these things combine to create a feeling for me similar to how Gumball fans felt when The Remote (the second season permier) first aired and we all know how different Gumball S2 was from Gumball S1.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.