[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Alright Batman, if you aren't going to kill the Joker
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 796x595) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 796x595
"Alright Batman, if you aren't going to kill the Joker then I have to.."
>>
get in on that action?
>>
Gordon, stop.
>>
But that's illegal, Gordon
>>
File: 1478646543525.jpg (288 KB, 1122x1063) Image search: [Google]
1478646543525.jpg
288 KB, 1122x1063
>''GORDON STOP.''
>''...''
>''I'll do it...''
>>
Has there ever been a scenario where a cop has taken matters into his own hands like that?

Batman likes to leave villains tied up and waiting for the police. If a cop found Joker like that, he could just shoot him square in the face and say he was trying to escape.

I could imagine that while the cop gets off legally for it, all sorts of shit happens to him for it.
>>
>>83683229
>Gordon you cant RAPE the joker
>I wont let you be play the martyr
>I'll take this fall for the both of us
>not the rape the joker needs
>but the one he deserves
>A silent prostate poke
>A dark dick
>>
File: 1394771541235.jpg (25 KB, 324x540) Image search: [Google]
1394771541235.jpg
25 KB, 324x540
>>83684903
>he came at me with a knife
>It was just was just doing my duty as trained by the academy
>it was self defence and i am truly sorry of the necessity of the act
ect ect....
Honestly they woudent even need to lie given how fucking corrupt gotham has been shown to be
>>
File: 1427381737731.jpg (53 KB, 651x807) Image search: [Google]
1427381737731.jpg
53 KB, 651x807
>>83684914
A dark dick rises
>>
File: Commbgordon.jpg (24 KB, 502x363) Image search: [Google]
Commbgordon.jpg
24 KB, 502x363
>>83683229
Dad, just go back to your gravestone. My black husband paid good credits for it.
>>
>>83683229
Nooooo!!!
>>
>>83683342
that's pretty cute.
>>
>>83684903
Morrison's Batman literally begins with that exact scenario, though despite shooting him square in the forehead he survives.

Batman would make sure the guy paid his dues for committing a murder, though he'd probably feel some guilt about being somewhat relieved. Except a lot of modern writers take it too far and might have him cry and get all upset that the Joker is gone.

But he's also seen the Joker come back from seeming death so many times that he'd never be able to rest easy, and he'd suspect the Joker could secretly be behind any bad thing that happens for the rest of his life.

Batman is the definition of Lawful Good. He generally doesn't want to believe the ends justify the means and that a crime is a crime, unless of course it gets in the way of his cool vehicles and ability to assault criminals. Otherwise he thinks people should be prosecuted to the extent of the law and only to the extent of the law, and only for the crimes they're being tried for. He's a detective through and through.
>>
>>83683229
This whole bit stopped being funny awhile ago.
>>
>>83684956
>Honestly they woudent even need to lie given how fucking corrupt gotham has been shown to be
I think the corruption in the GCPD is exactly the reason why they DON'T do shit like that. They either don't give a fuck at all, or they're easy as a cheap/desperate whore to pay off. It's the only explanation as to how fucking Zsasz still lives and breathes, he could probably bribe a cop to cut him loose with only enough pocket change to cover his bus fare.
>>
File: image.jpg (144 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
144 KB, 800x533
Dont worry batman, The jokers mine
>>
>>83690092
>Batman would make sure the guy paid his dues for committing a murder,

You say that like it's reasonable for Batman to defend the Joker in any way. There is nothing Lawful Good about attacking an innocent citizen for killing a mass murderer. That's just mental illness.
>>
>>83683229
That's a funny way to say rape.
>>
>>83691911
Killing a guy is murder, no matter how you swing it. That's exactly what Lawful Good is: upholding the rule of law whether it was for a good reason or not. The most famous example of Batman doing it is when the Joker was going to be executed, but since it was for a crime he didn't commit instead of the hundreds of murders, Batman defended him and cleared his name. Maybe it's not reasonable, but Batman believes in the law, which is why he cooperates with Gordon and tries to help clear out corruption in the police force.

It's not like he'd be maliciously hunting the cop down and beating the tar out of him, he'd just make sure he abides by the rules by facing the penalty for killing. He'd probably tell the guy "You'll be remembered fondly for this, and it was probably for the good of mankind. But you still have to go to jail for it, so sorry about this."

Now, if someone killed the Joker in purely self-defense, that would be a different story.
>>
>>83691911
shooting an bound unarmed man isn't very innocent. it's not like they d be prosecuted anyways.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.