[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's now out in America. Thoughts?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 59
File: Captain America Civil War.jpg (2 MB, 1000x1432) Image search: [Google]
Captain America Civil War.jpg
2 MB, 1000x1432
It's now out in America.

Thoughts?
>>
Enjoyed literally every minute of it.
>>
BTW, do you know where I can see the after credit scene? (not mid) Friends had to leave early.
>>
I need to see a Deadpool vs. Spider-man movie.
>>
I liked it.
>>
I rate it five erections out of five. fantastic.
dat scarlet witch cleavage tho
>>
>dat spidey
>dat ant-man
>dat airport scene

Loved it!
>>
>>82514392
>that scene where she was barefoot

I'm not even a footfag but hnnnggg
>>
It made me genuinely hype for another Spider-Man movie for the first time in like ten years.

Can't wait for Panther solo film too.
>>
>>82514568
>Spiderman beneath Cap
What
>>
We can all agree without a doubt that it was better than Age of Ultron, right?
>>
File: 1338258670102.png (18 KB, 178x161) Image search: [Google]
1338258670102.png
18 KB, 178x161
>>82514392
That Chris Evans pulling the chopper.
No homo.
>>
>>82514942
Well he pretty much hold his own against Black Panther and War Machine at the same time,
and then he easily beats Spidey.

Of course he's stronger, more agile than Cap. But he's new at his job and have problems to stay focused so.
>>
>>82515060
They kinda bring their relative strength closer together. There's a bit during their fight where they're in a tug of war and Cap manages to pull Spidey off-balance and throw him.
>>
>>82515659
desu senpai how many supers has spidey fought? not used to fighting someone who can keep up
>>
>>82514969
I like Ultron a lot but yes.
>>
Heath ledger Joker ruined this movie...
cause now every villain has to have a overly complicated plan that hinges on every coincidence falling perfectly into place, no matter how illogical.
Otherwise 9 otta 10
Not as great as winter solider, but damn Oscar worthy performances. Movie just assumes you're a comic fan and know everything. Good luck if you don't btw.
>>
>>82514568
>Scarlet Witch beneath anyone
What.
>>
>>82516669
Not really. The movie assumes you're caught up with the MCU so far.
>>
>>82516669

I was actually pleasantly surprised by how coherent Zemo's plan was.

He started a manhunt against a guy, and then killed and impersonated the specific individual called in to evaluate that man so he could extract the information he needed from him. Everything after that was just him leaving breadcrumbs so that Tony Stark would know where to find him so he could drop that last info bomb.

The only real 'wild guess' was that Cap would make sure Bucky was brought in alive, but anyone who had enough information to know who Bucky was in the first place was going to guess that much. Fucking everyone who knew Cap called it in advance.

Everything else that happened in the movie was the Avenger's fighting among themselves. He didn't plan the details of any of that, because he didn't have to. What mattered to him was that they were divided enough to fight each other in the first place.
>>
>>82514969
Well yeah, they don't even compare.
>>
>>82514456
I remember everyone shit on the airport shots from the trailers
>hurr durr the main battle is a fight in an airport this shit is going to flop
>Look at them run at each other

It was at the very least one of the top 3 super hero fights ever.
>>
>>82513842
T'Challa was boss as fuck.

>"Let them try"
Black Panther and Spidey stole the show.

The only thing this movie suffered from was stupid pills. This, like the conflict in BvS could have been solved with a little patience and discussion.

Also, Wanda is supposed to be like what, 16-20??? The casting was wrong. I never realized she was supposed to be so young. I still enjoy Olsen though. She's a solid actor.

Last thing: Does Bucky have any super serum in the MCU?
>>
File: 1.jpg (171 KB, 1297x489) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
171 KB, 1297x489
>>
>>82513842
Amazing.
>>
>>82516914

IGN. Always with this shit.
>>
>>82516895
>a little patience and discussion.
There was a lot of that though.
>>
>>82516914

>zemo being bad

>repetitive argument

what the fuck? ign
>>
>>82514081
youtube inna couple o days

it just about spidey teaseing fo his movie
>>
>>82516877
>dat Cap vs Spidey
>dat giAnt Man
>dat Vision
>dat everything
>>
>>82514970
>dat bicep flex
>chics screaming "OH MY GOD" in our theater
>>
A resounding meh. A plot that couldn't decide its driving force, rushed CGI, wasted potential for a meaningful ideological conflict and the worst MCU villain adaptation this side of The Mandarin.
>>
File: trash.jpg (134 KB, 778x1018) Image search: [Google]
trash.jpg
134 KB, 778x1018
>>82516914
>thinking Zemo was bad
>thinking act 3 was weak
>repetitive arguments
>IGN as a reputable source for reviews
>>
>>82513842
Good as fuck.
Loved Spider-man
Loved Ant-man
Loved Black Panther.
>>
Why are Marvel people such idiots?

>Oh, they stopped an alien invasion that could have destroyed the world and prevented a massive biological plague that would spread to many nations
>BUT LOOK AT THE COLLATERAL DAMAGE REEEEEEEEEEEE

Is this Iron Man of Murder?
>>
>>82516895
Bucky was experimented on by Zola and HYDRA. It's implied they enhanced him beyond just giving him a robot arm
>>
>>82513842
It's decent.
>>
>>82513842
That movie did not pull its punches, and was all the better for it.
>>
Cam when
>>
>>82517936
It's even worse in comics, Marvel civilians are brain-fucking-dead.
>>
>>82514970
Even Bucky was checking him out. Damn.
>>
Can we just take a second and appricate how completely badass Sam's fighting style was? The use of his suit and wings as way cooler than I thought it would.
>>
>>82516914
>7.8 too many superheroes
Never change IGN
>>
>>82519250
Agreed. They did well not just making him another dude in a flying suit.
Instead he's a dude in a bird costume.
>>
>>82513842
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JfcHGxrqMY

Another memeable reaction from Chris Evans
>>
>>82519320
That got quite a big pop, I enjoyed it, but honestly, the use of the wings blocking bullets and helping him move through the air was just cool looking. when he turned his back, put his wings up and took a few moments ro fire missiles I was blown away.
>>
>tfw this was supposed to be a captain america movie
>tfw cap was in the wrong throughout the entire thing
>tfw it was supposed to be a big 'fuck you' to RDJ by the marvel execs, but instead he was the best part and the only one who came close was spidey
>tfw this felt more like a fucking avengers movie
>>
>>82519474
Rumour has it they had to tone down a lot of the bro between Steve and Bucky. Because that would be seen as gay.

Because no one has a lot of faith in bros just being bros.
>>
I enjoyed it the whole way through. There was nothing absolutely amazing about it besides of course the Avengers fighting between themselves but it was consistently enjoyable the whole way through. Better than Avengers, Age of Ultron and Winter Soldier.
>>
File: 1429930632352.gif (2 MB, 333x194) Image search: [Google]
1429930632352.gif
2 MB, 333x194
>>82514970
Yes
>>
>>82519550
This explains Sharon overstaying her welcome.
>>
So like the Thanos, infinity gauntlet and infinity stones and shit right?

Does this confirm Vision to eventually be kill? He is powered by the Mind Stone after all.
>>
>>82513842
tied with TWS for best MCU film yes, even better than GotG, suck a dick, Prattfags
felt a bit more grandiose and had some genuinely hilarious moments, but overall, the focus never strayed from Cap for too long (which was my fear going in) and the villains were handled well
>>
>>82519634
I wonder what Wanda felt when she took control of the gem
that couldn't have felt pleasant for her, it being an infinity stone and all
>>
It was a spectacular movie and I felt it handled Civil War more coherently than the actual comics

Plus dat airport scene was god tier
>>
>>82517936

The public is dumb? Seems realistic to me. Look at how many people voted Trump.
>>
>>82516914
basically this
ign 10/10
>>
>>82519382

If you fight Falcon then it's your own fault for being blown away.
>>
>>82515659
>There's a bit during their fight where they're in a tug of war and Cap manages to pull Spidey off-balance and throw him.
That could just be because Peter is lighter. Don't forget that Peter doesn't have super-gravity control. And even though he has super-grip, his feet can't be so sticky as to stop him from being lifted.
>>
>>82513842
It was amazing
main villain wasn't perfect but the actor was cool and he was menacing enough
Could have spent more time on the actual tension between team members but I can get over that because THAT AIRPORT SCENE WAS AMAZING!
My inner child's dreams came true
everything I could imagine and enjoy about comics came to life

9/10
>>
>>82513842
Watched it in Europe.

I liked it a lot. Loved the beating that Tony got in the end. Didn't like the running scene in the tunnel. It looked liked they were floating over the street.

Cap needs to understand that Tony is not a soldier. Liked Wanda and Visions dialogues.

I want to see more Black Panzer. Ant-Man is ant man and also giant man. Hank Pym said never trust a Stark. Who are you?

I want to fuck aunt May now. Aunt May is a Milf or Ailf.
>>
>>82516802
This. Zemo's plan is actually one of the best villain plans in a film. People say he's weak but I think he's one of the best villains we've had in a long time.

I like quiet, subtle villains with no need for grandstanding.
>>
>>82519320
>>82519382
Shit, they even managed to work in Redwing, in a way. I bet it was Mackie's idea
>>
File: 1452577633501.jpg (317 KB, 1500x2234) Image search: [Google]
1452577633501.jpg
317 KB, 1500x2234
>>82519844
This. I loved his choice of words and his voice.

If he does put on the mask it'll be perfect.
>>
Why did Zemo become someone who just wanted to see the world burn?

Petty vengeance I can understand but he just felt like someone who gives no fucks anymore.
>>
>cap's cool speech from the comic gets tossed to his dead grandma gf instead
>spidey didn't switch to cap's side after fucking up his identity reveal because it never happened
>Goliath's death was changed to a fake out with War Machine

Other than that, good stuff.
>>
>>82519622
I'm glad she didn't join the fight. The concept art made her seem like another fighter. Her role was a sufficient one
>>
>>82519944
Peter's job was to mindfuck Tony, not to change sides.
>>
>>82519944
Also

>Cap didn't get assassinated and made a martyr as a fuck you to Tony, also resulting in Crossbones and Carter having altered roles and less influence
>>
>>82519905

I don't want Zemo back. This is the ultimate villain moment where he triumphs over the heroes. Giving an encore performance is to cheapen the character.
>>
>>82519971
He didn't mind fuck him, all he did was tag along.
>>
Scarlet Witch got a costume at the end of Avengers 2, but goes back to normal clothes for this?
>>
>>82520012
She used it in the airport battle
>>
>>82513842
Loved it.
The only two things I didn't like was a pretty much wasted Crossbones (no based Grillo in future movies) and that they got rid of the supersoldiers, when hunting them down was the first arc of Brubaker's Winter Soldier and could've made for a good Winter Soldier solo movie.
>>
>>82520012
>they all have superhero names
>refer to each other by their first names
Real life isn't a comic book, anon.
>>
It's shit.
>>
File: Spider-Man Approves (Critics).png (2 MB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
Spider-Man Approves (Critics).png
2 MB, 1280x1280
Not from America, watched it a week ago.

But I'd like to share my opinion.
I have no words, I'm a huge Marvel fan, Civil War became my favorite movie of all time.

>An emotional plot
>Character development
>Captain America's legendary "NO, YOU MOVE" speech reference
>The greatest superhero fights I've ever seen in my life
>Spider-Man finally fighting along with THE AVENGERS
>GIANT MAN
>Dark tones though never losing Marvel's humor
>A heartbreaking and bloody Captain America vs. Iron Man battle
>Released in the U.S on my birthday, May 6th

After being dissapointed by Star Wars and bvs, Marvel did an amazing film, one that didn't dissapointed me at all, their best movie yet, the Russo brothers understand the true essence and meaning of Marvel's comic books and know how to protray it in a movie, they did an incredible job with what the MCU has already built, it was the first time in many years I left the theater with a smile on my ugly face.

Man, what a time to be alive.
>>
PINCH OF PAPRIKA XD
>>
>>82519931
>Why did Zemo become someone who just wanted to see the world burn?
>Petty vengeance I can understand but he just felt like someone who gives no fucks anymore.
He was always planning to kill himself, like Yinsen of IM1. He just decided that before he die, he would harm the Avengers as much as he is able on his way out.

He isn't interested in destroying nations or committing genocide, which is why he had no use for the 5 winter soldiers. His anger is focused on the Avengers only, and any other people he harm are only killed because it was necessary for the plan. For example, had the Hydra agent gave up his secrets, there might not be a need to blow up the UN.
>>
How is the action compared to BvS?
>>
>>82513842
Holy fuck, I was dead wrong about it!
This was movie was awesome!
Best superhero movie to date, as far as I am concerned.
>>
So, who's hoping that Zemo will be back for Thunderbolts.
>>
Really well-balanced movie, I don't know why some critics thinking it was overstuffed mess. I thought the storyline was consistent throughout with great twist and turn. All the characters really have a purpose and meshed well together with the story.
>>
File: mfw Giant Man.jpg (33 KB, 342x287) Image search: [Google]
mfw Giant Man.jpg
33 KB, 342x287
>>82520326

Like comparing the original Texas Chainsaw Massacre with Trolls 2.

bvs ain't got shit on Civil War, the action in Civil War has surpassed anything I've seen on a comic book movie in my life.
>>
>>82517936
Governments want to control the power that's the avengers and use the media to turn the people against them, despite them having done good.
It works in real life too.
>>
I couldn't stop laughing at Panther.
Literally "we wuz kangs'n shieeet" character.

Good bits:
+Spidey and his hot as fuck aunt
+airport fight
+Ant-Man
+Stark losing his shit
+Widow being not annoying and reasonable

Why would Hawkeye leave his family to become a fucking fugitive?
Does Cap love Buck?
>>
>>82520389
Leave, /tv/
>>
I fucking hate how Spidey is now forever tied to Iron-Man and being in his debt for the suit.
>>
File: 1459924311822.png (226 KB, 468x345) Image search: [Google]
1459924311822.png
226 KB, 468x345
>yfw Ant-Man turns into Giant-Man
>>
>>82513842
I liked certain parts of it, but I got bored to be honest. Its a weird movie cause it made you think everything was on the line and there was this huge war and rift but in the end everyone just punched each other for about 5 minutes and went home as friends.
>>
>>82519944
It didn't try to follow the comics' Civil War at all.
It's gone and done its own thing completely.
>>
Cap not dying was kinda shitty, but it is MCU.

Everyone will die anyway in Infinity War Part 1 just to be back in Part 2.
>>
>>82520446
Zemo never intended to wage any kind of war though. He just wanted to harm the avengers.
>>
Zemo was the shittiest villain I've seen in a long time.
>>
>>82518397
A week ago
>>
>>82513842
I loved it and was pleasantly surprised by how much i liked Black Panther and the new Spidey.
>>
>>82520426
When he grow up, he will realise that stark is the douchebag. Now he is to unexperienced
>>
Zemo was the best villain I've seen in a long time.
>>
>>82520426

Spidey is tied to no one. I think it was a pretty realistic approach to him, to be honest. He's just a 15 year old with no real money, as he grow older, he will come up with his own tech, Stark just helped him and I think that was pretty nice.

I doubt he even came up with the concept for the suit, I bet he asked Peter to drawn it offsceen, how he wanted his suit to be. The movie was about Stark using his money to give people means to achieve their goal. Stark just financed him.

>>82520446

No one went home as friend. Stark still wants to murder the absolute fuck of Bucky. He still keept Cap's team on jail until Cap come up for his rescue, turning a blind eye doesn't mean they're on good terms.

The movie was about not getting consumed by the flames of revenge, not forgiving people. Or do you think Black Panther is friends with Zemo? Black Panther forgave Bucky because he had nothing to do with his father's death. He believes in justice.

Widow betrayal was also okay, for she knew the winter soldier and worked with cap, she knows who he is and what Hydra have done with him.
>>
>>82513842
>cap was in the wrong
Nah
>>
>>82513842
I've got a couple gripes but they're pretty minor
>Just a bit too much shakey cam during the fight scenes
You could still tell where the punches were coming from, but it was still too much, especially considering that shakey cam is usually used to cover up bad choreography and as far as I could tell, the choreography in this was spectacular

>The Bucky Cap Tony fight at the end of the movie is partially shown in the trailer, and when those hits dont happen anywhere else in the movie, you know that they're going to find a reason to fight at the Siberian base
Less of a problem with the movie and more with the marketing team that made the trailer. As someone who managed to stay absolutely spoiler free except for the trailer, I hate that they had that much movie to pull from and showed shit from the third act.

>Spider-man as a functioning autistic kid
This is more of a personal gripe. The awkward motor mouth instead of being quippy and sarcastic, complaints about his sensory information needing to be filtered out, and casually conversing with the people he's fighting with sincerely makes me think he was designed as mildly autistic and that's not necessarily a bad thing, and its unlikely that he'll treat mobsters and villains the same way, but I was getting some NOT MUH feelings from how he was in this movie specifically.
>>
giANTS!
>>
Spidey was almost perfect.

I wish he was a bit older but otherwise amazing job.

Kinda wonder, is Uncle Ben in this universe?
He would have to be a younger guy due to how May looks.
>>
>>82514456
And that the only part of the movie that anyone will be able to speak positive about
>>
>>82520503

>Just a bit too much shakey cam during the fight scenes

The only time that really got to me was the stairwell fight with Cap and Bucky. Even as someone who don't mind shakey-cam that much it was too much for me.
>>
>>82520527
Aunt May making out with Stark was honestly weird.
>>
File: Vision_Civil_War_Chinese_Poster.jpg (494 KB, 1024x1535) Image search: [Google]
Vision_Civil_War_Chinese_Poster.jpg
494 KB, 1024x1535
I thought it was brilliant, the best MCU movie because of how well it built from its predecessors. The Captain America trilogy did a great job of widening its scope and expanding its themes with each entry, and in my opinion it's the best Iron Man movie so far too. I never cared much for Tony Stark before, but the emotional range he's given is fantastic, RDJ adds a lot of depth to his caricature. The movie also greatly improves of the ensemble elements of Age of Ultron.

I really liked Zemo. Marvel has its issues with its villains, but Zemo was refreshingly sympathetic and straightforward, no armies or super tech, just patience, planning and success.

Black Panther's introduction was really concise and exciting. Every scene with Ant Man was incredibly fun, as was Bucky and Falcon's chemistry. Seeing Scarlet Witch and Vision together made me giddy, and even Black Widow, Hawkeye and War Machine had great moments.

Everything about Spider-man was totally perfect and it made me feel like a 10 year old again.

The only things I wasn't into was the ending, like AoU, not feeling quite bittersweet enough. The Avengers are on the lamb, but the status quo doesn't feel changed too much. And while Cap himself was perfectly serviceable and carried the plot well, I didn't find his performance that memorable aside from the final fight with Tony. Actually the stairwell fight and the helicopter scene were great as well.

TL;DR It was fun.
>>
>>82520527

Spidey was working as Spiderman for six months, right?

Uncle Bean probably get shoot some months ago, maybe his death was what triggered Peter to become Spiderman in the MCU.

I can bet it will be something along these lines. Or he was just off the house in that moment and they will kill him again in homecoming or when Peter gets older. May and Peter were somehow unaffected, and if he was dead, Peter would probably mention it to Stark.
>>
>>82516802
>>82519844
>One of the best plans
>When the only thing kept it alive was good timing and chance
What would he have done if scarlet witch didn't fuck up? What would he have done if cap signed the accords? What if there was no accords? What if Buckey gave himself in?
>>
>>82520553
Tony Stark is getting old, he's developing a taste for MILFs
>>
>>82520553
Not only that but the whole thing about May was kinda a bit too on the nose.

"WOW YOUR AUNT IS ONE HOT FUCKING BABE WOW PETER I WANNA FUCK HER WOW DID I MENTION HOW HOT SHE IS BABABABAB"
>>
Saw it on Monday, it was fucking excellent. I am most definitely down for a Black Panther solo movie, that guy was brilliant.
>>
>>82520567
>He thinks that only old men develops a taste for MILFS
>>
There really was no reason for Spidey to be there

Not that I'm complaining, but he really had no bearing in the conflict. Same with Ant-man
>>
>>82519474
Tony wanted to give Thunderbolt Ross control of The Avengers, does that really sound like a good idea to you?
>>
The only thing that pissed me off is that Bucky killed Tony's parents and Tony was fucking mad about it, understandably. I'm just not sure how I feel about Cap defending Bucky after that.

He murdered his parents and Cap is just like 'it's okay because he's my pal'
>>
>>82520527
Spider-man said something like "when you can do something but didn't do it, it's your fault" when Tony Stark asked him why does he do the hero thing.
I bet that was a refference that Uncle Ben was already shot dead and Spidey could have but did not prevent it.
>>
I felt like there was so e disparity bewteen May's apartment and Peter's room.

His apartment was actually pretty nice, but his room alongside fucking IBM PC was a bit too much of a poorfag.
>>
>>82520616
What, no.
He's saying Bucky was brainwashed to do it.
>>
>>82520604
I'm sure a lot of the people Tony killed in Iron Man 3 were somebody's parents too. And he had full control of his mind and body while doing the killing
>>
>>82520616
Bucky was brainwashed by Hydra.
Cap knew that and that's why he defended him.
>>
>>82520616
Is a sword or a gun the one to blame for the people it kills? No. A sword or gun cannot make decisions, they are just tools used by other people. You can hate that tool, but you cannot blame it for what it did.
>>
I really don't think Bucky was worth all this shit

I know he got brainwashed and all that, but still
>>
>>82520616
Bucky's fucked up in the head . I like "can't be held responsible for his actions" fucked up.
>>
>>82513842
prety good, but it was too much cap 3 rather than Civil war
>>
So at the end who is with whom?

Since Cap did breakout prisoners I assume he tagged along with
-Wanda
-Hawkeye
-Ant
-Falcon

Rhodes is with Stark and Spidey was one job thing.

What about rest?
>>
>>82520604
Cap defends Bucky because Bucky had no saying in the matter, it wasn't like he voluntarily killed those people.
>>
>>82516914
Does anyone even cares about IGN ratings?
This are the people who said having a lot of water in a TROPIC BASED region is a con.
>>
What the fuck was Vision doing during the airport battle
>>
>>82520661
>and Spidey was one job thing.
Did you not see the after credits scene?
>>
Spidey bonding a bit with Cap was cute, I hope for more interactions in Infinity.
>>
>>82520657
The movie *is* Cap 3, dummy.
>>
>>82520667
being distracted
>>
>>82520669
I saw the one with Cap talking to Panther and freezing Bucky.

I left after that because I was on a hurry for ana apointment.

There was something else, fucking shit...
>>
File: aSadBuck.jpg (186 KB, 1024x512) Image search: [Google]
aSadBuck.jpg
186 KB, 1024x512
>>82520645
Bucky doesn't think he is either. I was expecting him to give up when Tony and Steve looked like they were about to kill each other. He doesn't seem like he enjoys life much anymore.
I bet he was thinking of killing himself the whole movie but knew he couldn't disappoint Steve like that.
>>
>>82520428
WAKE UP ANIKI
>>
>>82520502
What the hell are you talking about? He's the right one, Manlet is the bad guy.
>>
>>82520661
>Spidey was one job thing.

It wasn't.
>>
>>82520704
I didn't mean to quote OP. The meme arrow was quoting another post saying cap was in the wrong. I agree with you
>>
>>82520661
Right now with Cap is
>Hawk
>Ants
>Sam
>Wanda
>Panther, probably

And on with Stark its
>Vision
>War Machine, probably
>Spidey on speed dial

Nat is in hiding while Thor and Hulk are fucking around in space
>>
>>82520645
The sad thing? Bucky would agree with you
>>
>>82520560

Nothing to do with the accords was part of his plan, nor did it matter to him. All that did was make his job easier, but the only part of the movie that was his plan was the Bucky/Iron Man/Steve rumble. He took advantage of the UN accords meeting to make a public attack that would be pinned on Bucky, thats where his plan began.

And bucky turning himself in makes his plan, if anything, easier.
>>
File: 1462153048109.jpg (665 KB, 1898x900) Image search: [Google]
1462153048109.jpg
665 KB, 1898x900
Threadly reminder that the memory thing Stark made can pretty much solve everything wrong with Bucky's brain.
>>
>>82520704
Maybe they both had legitimate grievances and neither was fully in the right
>>
>>82520592
They were both aces.
>>
>>82520592
Spidey was offered a stable job by Stark, doing exactly what he wanted to do. Makes sense for him to take the offer.

Ant-Man really, really wants to be a hero, and being given the chance to work Captain fucking America would be like receiving a supehero certificate. Notice that he was brought in to be part of Zemo's hunt, not to fight.
>>
>>82520733
>They put the glasses on Bucky
>Get to watch decades of torture play out in HD
please sempai, I can't take this
>>
>>82520736
I'll take Cap's side over giving Thunderbolt Ross the say so of what The Avengers can and can't do
>>
>>82520642
That is the stupidest argument I've seen in a while.
>>
>>82520634
>>82520622
>>82520646
He still has the Winter Soldier programming inside of him. He'd still be a danger to the public.
>>
>>82520733
Yeah, that's a pretty obvious set-up.
>>
>>82520727
>The sad thing? Bucky would agree with you

If I recall correctly, he even says so to Cap.
>>
>>82520771
How is a sword or gun any different from a person brainwashed to do what anyone tells them?
>>
>>82513842
Astonishing movie, the Russo Brothers are the best thign that has ever happened to the MCU together with Reed.
Wonderful direction, cinematography, the action was fucking point (as it is expected by a Russo Marvel movie), the writing was pretty much on point, especially whenever Cap was the one talking, they even made ScarJo a feasible actress, the humour is fucking hilarious with the chemistry they brought between Falcon and Bucky and of course Peter and Scott's jokes.

Do i really even I have to tlak about Tom Holland? The kid is literally Peter Parker, Boseman was decent as Black Panter too.

But what made me literally yelp in excitement was the Giant Man moment of Paul Rudd's Scott Lang, I love the concept and look of Giant Man and I just love Ant-Man/Giant Man all around (when it isn't batshit wifebeater Hank Pym that is) it has such a Watchmen feel to it and I love Marvels (the Alex Ross series) so when I saw Ant-Man become Giant Mna it was literally the best thing ever.

The couple of flaws I can recall:
1.In some points the movie did feel slightly too crowded but it wasn't that much fo an issue for me.
2. I would've liked if somehow Zemo was still connected to the Nazi Barons' dinasty (maybe his granfather would've escaped in Sokovia?) but again, nothing major, Bruhl was pretty greta in the part.

I some aspects I prefer BvS (yeh I can love both movies calm down) but I love some other better in this motion picture
>>
>>82520774
Yea and so he understands when Bucky decides to freeze himself again.
I'm not sure what you're trying to argue here?
>>
>>82514970
first of all, "no homo" is the stupidiest homophobic slur ever and second: full homo for Chris Evans.
>>
>>82520811
I believe he's saying Stark was in the right for trying to put down Bucky.
>>
>>82520824
>>>/tumblr/
>>
>>82516914
>posting ign reviews
are you delusional?
>>
>Black Widow backstabs Tony and helps Cap
>Tony calls her a backstabber
>she gets prissy and upset

What was that about?
>>
>>82520687
It was literally nothing. Just an excuse to say "Spiderman will return" after it faded to black. Tells you nothing you don't already know.
>>
>>82520456
Honestly, with how much people hated the comic version you'd think they'd be happy this did it's own thing.

Also chiming in to say yes to Spider-Man I'm so happy I could die. Holland nailed it!
>>
File: image.jpg (174 KB, 1080x540) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
174 KB, 1080x540
Now that Tony snapped it is time for his best friend to appear.
>>
>>82520847
Prissy? She just goes yeah well we we're in the wrong and walks away. There was nothing prissy about it.
>>
>Black Panther movie
>the Black Widow infiltrates Wakanda for reasons
>after knocking out several security personnel on T'challa's palace, she opens the final door
>only to find herself face to face with T'Challa's muscular, bald female bodyguard
>"You! I said I was going to kick your ass!"

Please Marvel, do this and I am never, ever again shitting on Ironman 2, AoU, and the Thor movies.
>>
How much of Hawkeye having a family a secret?

The risk of being a fugitive just to lend a helping hand doesn't seem to bother him all that much.
>>
>>82520744
This.

Both teams needed a wildcard because they knew each other already.

Also worth noting: Spidey and Ant man took each other out as well. They cancelled each other basically.
>>
>>82520806
How do you blame a weapon for the actions a person did intentionally or not?
>>
>>82520888
There's more than one Dora Milaje. I can't wait to see the casting call for that. A bunch of buff amazonian warrior women as wives in waiting.
>>
File: man with tumor in crotch.jpg (27 KB, 298x279) Image search: [Google]
man with tumor in crotch.jpg
27 KB, 298x279
My only gripes with Civil War.

>how the fuck does Zemo know about footage of Tony's parents getting kill existing?
>Aunt May is too much of a MILF resulting in an awkward boner
>>
>>82520906
That's not what I fucking said. I said that Bucky was being used as a tool to kill people just like a weapon. A weapon doesn't choose to kill, Bucky didn't choose to kill.
Do people actually not understand that if you're brainwashed into doing something then what you did is entirely not on you?
>>
>>82520923
He looked into the Hydra files BW leaked.
>>
>>82520915
I know, but I am speaking of that one who wanted to fuck the Widow's shit up.

They HAVE to deliver on that, I mean, come on!
>>
>>82520923
Zemo got his info from the shield/hydra files released during TWS events.
>>
>>82520847
>Can't you let go of your ego for one goddamned second

#truth
>>
>>82520923
>Aunt May is too much of a MILF

I must say it, it never made much sense to me that a teenager kid would have an aunt and uncle so fucking old.
>>
>>82520865
They've hinted at Tony's love for the drink quite a bit in the MCU so far. IM2 even uses it as a plot point.

If ever there were a time for him to hit the bottle hard it'd be now. But I dunno if they'd go that far with the series. How much more Tony development do we need, anyway
>>
>>82520974
It use to be more common back when New York was very Catholic and you would have huge families. My dad was the youngest of a big family and his oldest brother is 15 years older than him.
>>
>Airport fight starts
>Okay let's see if this lives up to the hype
>Black Panther opens with a goddamn street fighter hurricane kick to Cap's shield
>Proceed to lose my shit for 10 minutes straight
>>
>>82520987
If anything it's been toned down considerably from IM2, where they had plans to better adapt Demon in a Bottle.
>>
>>82520955
>>82520923
Doubtful, the only thing that Zemo mentions he found was the info about the soviet Hydra agent. He most likely found the video stored in that bunker at the end. It was the base of operations for the Winter Soldier, so it makes sense that there was plenty of information about his ops lying around.
>>
File: jungle batman.jpg (60 KB, 600x315) Image search: [Google]
jungle batman.jpg
60 KB, 600x315
>Panther completely no nonsense
>refuses to quip when Hawkeye tries to start a quip off
>"I don't care."

I bet Whedon popped a blood vessel.

I wasn't sold on this nigga soloing a movie, but now I'm all in.
>>
>>82520923
>Arnim Zola reveals to Steve that Hydra / Bucky as the Winter Soldier is behind events such as Howard's "car accident"
>Black Widow leaked Shield/Hydra files at the end of the second movie
>Zemo says that he spent a whole year to decode those and set up his plan

Also, I'm seeing everyone around asking ;
>But how Steve knew Bucky killed Howard ? And why didn't he gave a shit ?
>>
>>82520997
>15 years older

That's the thing, Aunt May always looks like she practically has one foot in the coffin already, way older than just a reasonable age gap.
>>
>>82521043
That was funny though.
>>
>>82521030
The fact that WS killed Tony's parents was known or at least suspected by Shield. And I recall that Zemo said he found "many things" in those files.
>>
>>82521060

Funny, but not "le quippy quips" funny.
>>
>>82521056
That uncle of mine was 65 years old when I was 15 years old
>>
>>82521066
He probably found a classified date, got curious about it, saw that it correlated with a certain obituary and used Bucky to confirm his suspicions.
>>
>>82514969
It wasn't just better, it retroactively made Ultron a better movie.
>>
>>82521053
I think the reason why Steve didn't tell Tony about his parents is because Steve wanted to protect Bucky and cause more animosity between him and Stark. It was all in the past and there's nothing Tony or Steve could do to change it.
>>
File: cia man sneezing.png (313 KB, 679x379) Image search: [Google]
cia man sneezing.png
313 KB, 679x379
Are there any meme scenes in Civil War?
>>
So, do you think the Black Panther solo movie will be about Martin Freeman finding out about Bucky and sending people after him to Wakanda?
>>
>>82521082
He's a smart guy that Zemo

:3
>>
>>82521043
I liked how Wanda called Clint out on fucking around with Natasha.
>>
>>82521103
Is Bucky confirmed for the BP solo? It heavily implies that to be the case and he'd complement it well.
>>
>>82521053
>But how Steve knew Bucky killed Howard ?
Have they not watched Winter Soldier?
>>
>>82521100
I don't care
My father made that shield!
Bucky and Sam nodding.
A PINCH of paprika.
The Original Trilogy is over 3 decades old. Deal with it, geezer
>>
>>82521134
No, but it would make sense, since he's stuck in Wakanda. T'Challa might unfreeze him for a final fight or something.
>>
>>82520500
no no I knew BP and Zemo where not friends lol BP was probably the most level headed person throughout that whole movie and that was the intention of his character arc. I guess the movie made it SEEM like it was a "happy" ending, but I guess they wanted to end on a high-note, because the last few minutes of that movie got DAAAAARK.
>>
>Nobody got pulped by an aircraft like the last two Cap movies

Otherwise it was great, can't wait to see it again.
>>
File: suchatwist.jpg (747 KB, 994x1276) Image search: [Google]
suchatwist.jpg
747 KB, 994x1276
>>82521085
Yeah I get that. He says that in his letter at the end.

What I'm saying is that SO much people seems that they have not paid any attention during previous movies and they say that the fact that Winter Soldier killed Howard was such a twist but they don't get how Steve and Zemo were already aware.

Arnim Zola explicitly implies that the Winter Soldier was used to get rid of Howard Stark.
So the funny thing is that Black Widow is also aware of that...
>>
>>82521173
Helicopters got BTFO in this movie.
>>
File: 1462523570546.png (126 KB, 573x431) Image search: [Google]
1462523570546.png
126 KB, 573x431
>That scene where Sam and Bucky are in the car reacting to Steve and Shaorn making out
Perfect
>>
>>82519250
Pisses me off that we'll never get a Marvel Super Heroes 2 by Capcom.
>>
Zemos origin was the only one that didn't feel good.

I was hoping his lineage would tie in more, I wanted some Baron Zemo work.

But his plan and the way he talked to "Captain" was all nice. I'd love to see him lead a movie with Freeman as their Amanda Waller
>>
Did Howard say something before he died? I didn't catch it.
>>
>>82521278

I was happy by Falcon and Buckys bromance.

I'd watch a whole movie about them and Cap hiding, driving around in that tiny beetle
>>
What is wrong with AoU? I liked it better than the first Avengers.
>>
>>82517704
this
>>
>>82520542
Same. TWS was a lot more moderate with the shakey cam usage. At least the actual good fights didn't do it.
>>
>>82521397
"Seargent Barnes?"
>>
>>82519250
>>82519320
Also can we talk about how they made Re Wing ten thousands better by not maiking it a fucking actual falcon but a militarized drone?
I'm so happy of how the Russo have made Falcon an actual cool character instead of circus freak in the comics.
>>
>>82520503
Peter was awestruck since he was with a bunch of super heroes, not to mention Tony Stark making a personal appearance in his own house. As for the sensory thing, makes sense since he's still getting used to his powers and Spidey Senses.
>>
>>82521100
>A big guy crashes onto a plane
>>
File: snapshot.jpg (43 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
snapshot.jpg
43 KB, 480x480
>>82521153

I doubt T'Challa will give him another metal arm.

But I also think that Bucky might feature in it somehow for tickets and to connect whatever is happening there with the rest of the avengers.

Unlike people think, I believe that BP movie will feature the time gem, so we can see all the others kings as black panther and his dad, maybe he wants to bring him back or use him to help him rule with guidance, it set the tone for something like that.
But if the black panthers always have a way to talk with all the kings before him, i'm pretty sure the time gem is involved.

And doctor strange will feature the soul gem for dimensions n shit. Also, eye of agamotto.
>>
Stark going to spider-man scene looks weird. Stark doesn't look like he is assessing if the kid can do it or not

How Cap breaks the jail was another mystery.

And Scott really shouldn't grab Cap's boobs
>>
>>82513842
TOO. MUCH. SHAKEYCAM.

I nearly fucking vomited in the theater during the Crossbones sequence and Cap chasing Bucky.

The dialogue was great, the pacing was as good as you can ask in a two and a half hour movie, the airport scene was fucking amazing, and the latter action scenes were fine, but holy shit the action before the airport was nauseating.

Also Black Panther, Ant Man, and Spider Man stole the show.
>>
>>82521476
>How Cap breaks the jail was another mystery.

With some help from Black Panther
They leave Siberia together and he hides Cap's avengers in Wakanda so not a hard one to guess.
>>
>>82521500
>he gets sick from watching movies
Check that out.
>>
>>82520559
>Peter would probably mention it to Stark.
He did, he implied that something was his fault and he didn't do anything.
>>
File: DC vs Marvel.jpg (84 KB, 604x311) Image search: [Google]
DC vs Marvel.jpg
84 KB, 604x311
>In BvS, a dead mom anticlimactically ends a fight
>In Civil War, a dead mom reignites a fight for a satisfying climax
POTTERY
>>
>>82520839
>;) >>>/tumblr/
keep getting mad me boi <3
>>
>>82521513

>BP feature the cap's avengers again because all of them are hiding in wakanda
>Hank Pym flies over there to work with Scott
>More ant-man scenes

I couldn't possible handle that.
>>
File: egghead.jpg (25 KB, 350x263) Image search: [Google]
egghead.jpg
25 KB, 350x263
>>82521529
I've never gotten sick from watching a movie before, I never get sick in cars, I never get sick playing video games, shit I've flown a fucking plane and I didn't get sick.

This movie was the first time I've had real motion sickness since I was a small child.

Forget 11, the shakeycam was dialed up to infinity. It was ridiculous.

I kinda wish I hadn't payed for iMax because it wouldn't have been so bad on a smaller screen.
>>
>It was shit
>I watched it on a camrip
>It was like watching a tv show
>Cinematography was shiy
>Too many qups
>Why does everyone else like? Am I the only one who didn't like it?
>I was feeling sick after watching it
>It was too different from the comics
>It was too similar from the comics

Every fucking time a marvel movie is released, the same shit gets said over and over again.
>>
>>82521552
>boi <3
Not the same guy, just want to call you a fucking faggot
>>
>>82521567
Check yourself out, getting sick from watching a movie can't be normal.
>>
>>82521589

he probably have labyrinthitis.
>>
>>82521278
this
>>
>>82514081

Get better friends or go alone.
>>
>>82516775
>War Machine wobwobwobs stopped her in her tracks
She's squishy anon, she's squishy.
>>
File: blossoderp.png (36 KB, 160x188) Image search: [Google]
blossoderp.png
36 KB, 160x188
>>82521589
>>82521529
>>82521608
>NO THERE CAN BE NO FLAWS IN THIS MOVIE IT IS PERFECT
>>
>>82513842
YOU DON'T DESERVE THAT SHIELD. My father made that shield
>>
File: 1461781818903.png (513 KB, 1276x530) Image search: [Google]
1461781818903.png
513 KB, 1276x530
>>82521623
No one likes loud noises.
>>
>>82521552

I actually suck cock and you're a bigger fag than me lmfao
>>
>>82521476
>And Scott really shouldn't grab Cap's boobs
Carter just died they need someone else to do it
>>
>>82521278
this so much
and fucking shit this so so much >>82521400
>>
>>82521630
>my faulty physiology makes this movie's quality drop
>>
>>82521567

Have you seen Hardcore Henry?
>>
>>82521632
Vision does, it's the robot equivalent of a massage. After a long hard day's work, Vision comes home and gets a foot-wobwobwob from War Machine.

War Vision OTP
>>
>>82521575
man, you people are all so mad and butthurt lmao
>>
>>82519944
Cap's keeping the speech wouldn't have worked in this instance considering he was technically in the wrong in fighting on Bucky's behalf. He needed reassurance in his cause.
>>
>>82521630

Shut the fuck up, you retarded fuck.

Getting sick from watching a movie and can't possibly be normal, this is a complain I've heard twice, both in this thread.

So, from those two, is probably one or both:
1 - He sit too close to the screen
2 - he has labyrinthitis

I have labyrinthitis and I found out when I started getting sick doing this kind of stuff
>>
File: 200_s.gif (50 KB, 286x200) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
50 KB, 286x200
>>82521632
>>
Not seeing it until next week at the earilest. Did they mock the fact that everyone already knows Spidey's origin story or did they just gloss over it?
>>
>>82521550
Uhm actually it felt the same in both movies, if anything that scene should shut everyone up about the BvS one.

Tony literally went "HE KILLED MUH MOMMY", which is understandable but it also means that people can't really complain about the otehr one which has a completely other significance: Batman relaizing that Superman is just as human as everyone else and was trying to save his own mother, deceived as he was, full of rage and psychosis.

But yeh I won't get into that cesspoll of an argument, I'm just here to tlak abotu CW.
>>
>>82521655
I've watched scenes and it was fine, rapid camera movement isn't the issue, it's rapid and high-amplitude shaking.

Motion sickness is caused when the eyes perceive intense motion that your inner ear doesn't feel. A constant and powerful enough shakey-cam effect on a large screen will prevent the eyes from focusing properly and convince the brain that you're being thrown around like a ragdoll but your inner ear is saying you're perfectly still.

I'd love to see a stabilized cut of the first few action scenes, though the first one also had way too many quick cuts for my taste as well.
>>
File: comeonnow.jpg (45 KB, 600x375) Image search: [Google]
comeonnow.jpg
45 KB, 600x375
>>82521677
>it can't be normal and it can't be the movie's fault
>I've heard this complaint twice in a single thread populated by less than 150 people
You're not too bright, anon.
>>
>>82521689
Not mentioned at all aside from Peter giving Tony a riff on "With great power..."
>>
>>82521677
Dipshit, inner ear inflammation causes vertigo and involuntary eye movement, not temporary motion sickness.

The movie was just too fucking shakey in those scenes, it was the most severe and unnecessary shakey-cam I've ever seen in any movie and I saw the blair witch movies.
>>
File: MARTHA.png (179 KB, 1868x376) Image search: [Google]
MARTHA.png
179 KB, 1868x376
>>82521697
>Batman relaizing that Superman is just as human as everyone else
>>
>>82521697
Are you drunk?
>>
>>82521666
Bucky dindu nuffin
>>
>>82521689
Pete basically says "that's a story for another time :^)"
>>
>>82521659
>mad and butthurt lmao
I don't see how me mocking you equates to butthurt, keep acting retarded I guess.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 59

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.