[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well, /co/? IS he?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 53
Checkmate, cisscum.

>http://comicsalliance.com/frank-cho-butts-boners/
>>
>>82261702
>actually defending fembusters
What a dickless faggot
>>
>>82261702
>expecting me to give whomever free page views just for the sake of responding to your non-argument
when will mods start enforcing actual discussion, like if there's something to talk about, lay it out in the OP
>>
>>82261702
I'm sure complaining about the guy who makes fun of people complaining about him will make him stop.
>>
>>82261702
>shitty movie no one wants to see
>game no one has heard of
>jj abrams touched shit
>random reference to d&d's choice of what to do with the red woman?
>>
I'm more upset at Cho doing the same stupid 3 jokes over and over and over and over
>>
https://archive.is/bEYCC
Use archive so fag doesn't get views
>>
>>82261702
He's wrong by default by implying western white women have hard lives or are oppressed
>>
>>82261890

He'll keep making the joke as long as he keeps getting paid to make it, honey.

That's how capitalism works. He's paid $500 per spider-butt pose. All the social justice outrage is just gravy.
>>
>>82261702
She's right, boners are the worst thing ever and anything made to appeal to a boner should be brow beaten and sarcastically commented about on the net until it goes away forever
>>
>>82261702
Why do SJWs always marginalize lesbian women and act like only straight men find hot chicks attractive?
>>
>>82262030
>Andrew Wheeler
>She's

Not a she, just a homo.
>>
>>82261702
>It’s not enough to say, “I stand with Frank Cho”. We should get down on our haunches and squat with him too.

Truer words have never been spoken.
>>
The only reason he keeps doing this is because people keep responding to it.

If they'd stop he'd stop.

Also Cho isn't white so nice erasure there Clickbait writers.
>>
>>82262057
Because lesbians only go after women in burkas, where their sexuality is empowered behind a veil of sanctity and male gaze.
>>
>>82262116
Fuck off, he's a nu-male. Calling him a homo gives cock sucking ass ramming limp wristed faggots a bad name.
>>
No, Mr. Wheeler, feminists will not sleep with you for writing this article.
>>
File: untitled.png (58 KB, 202x249) Image search: [Google]
untitled.png
58 KB, 202x249
>>82261702

>Anons clicking the link
>Giving Cucks Alliance pageviews and ad rev.
>>
>>82261702
I like how they would have thrown in "white straight men" but obviously could not in this circumstance because Cho is a Person of Color (like myself). You can sense the frothing hatred coming from the article's author.

There is no people on Earth with a greater hatred of white straight men than progressive Americans, many of them ironically white men.
>>
>>82262278
You could easily turn this shit around on the author and call him racist, using his white privilege to impose his Western ideas of feminism on a marginalized person. Colonialism of the mind.
>>
Someone should draw Cho in that pose

Not because the girls in the pose are offensive, but because clinging onto this dumb shit and trying to make it his personal meme is retarded
>>
>>82262319
>Someone should draw Cho in that pose

They already did.

He thought it was funny and said that if he had done the same with a real-life comics person (who was a woman) they'd want him strung up for sexual harassment.
>>
File: image.jpg (122 KB, 560x700) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
122 KB, 560x700
I wonder what these over sensitive faggots would think of R. Crumb back in his day. All this caterwalling over a drawing of a stupid butt. It's particularly asinine considering that cape comics are basically schlock nonsense in the first fuckin place.
>>
>>82262343
pics? I wanna see it, the idea looks hilarious in my head
>>
>>82262213
He's gay, he just wants to get close to feminists so he can spread their darkest secrets like a venereal disease
>>
>>82262374
>I wonder what these over sensitive faggots would think of R. Crumb back in his day

They celebrate him as a Sexual Revolutionist.

Most progressives consider themselves as such ("free love", "nothing is taboo", etc) yet they're the first to get upset when a female is objectified or male gazed.

They don't know what they want except that they want to feel outrage.
>>
I'm all for social justice and feminism and all that gay shit, but FUCK, this is a stupid article.
>>
>>82262422
You're nuts, people today hate crumb because of his racism and sexism. Only people who were huge fanboys before turning more socially political like him.
>>
>>82262317
I really hope someone does that, I hope it's Cho because it would be funny
>>
File: 1440014179317.gif (899 KB, 500x600) Image search: [Google]
1440014179317.gif
899 KB, 500x600
You idiots already missed a comprehensive thread.

>>82232401
>>
>>82262319
The last time Cho drew and posted that pose online was June 2015. That's almost a year ago. Yet SJWs still write articles about it and keep bringing it up. Now who are the ones who cling to this retarded shit and can't let it go?
>>
>>82261702
Comics Alliance once again proves they hate fun, sex, nudity, and are basically religious fundamentalists in disguise.
>>
>>82261702
Linking to ComicsAlliance should be a bannable offense
>>
>>82262541
>The last time Cho drew and posted that pose online was June 2015. That's almost a year ago. Yet SJWs still write articles about it and keep bringing it up

There is no expiration date on outrage.

That's why movies and cartoons from the 1940s are censored or banned today. Because people can be offended by stuff that was made before they were even born.
>>
>>82262608
I wonder what PC fabricated history we'll be teaching kids in a few years.
>>
>>82262593
>Comics Alliance once again proves they hate fun, sex, nudity, and are basically religious fundamentalists in disguise.
>>82262594
>Linking to ComicsAlliance should be a bannable offense

Comics Alliance was bad when Laura Hudson (the woman) was in charge.
Comics Alliance was worse when David Brothers (the black guy) was in charge
And now Comics Alliance is absolutely intolerable with Andrew Wheeler (the gay guy) in charge

I can only imagine what it will become after the next regime change. Will a transgendered handicapped autistic Muslim vegan take over?

All we can know for sure is that Chris Sims is the best writer they have, and that's really telling.
>>
>people think the ghostbusters reboot gets shit for having women and not because it looks like straight up garbage
>>
>>82262692
>>people think the ghostbusters reboot gets shit for having women and not because it looks like straight up garbage

It's a convenient scapegoat if the movie fails.

If Ghostbusters bombs, it's because "everyone is sexist" not because it was a shit movie.

Sort of like how when The Honeymooners remake failed it was blamed on "America is too racist to accept an all-black Honeymooners" rather than the obvious reason that it was shit.
>>
I wish the world was rid of people who get insecure over sexual drawings. The majority are females but beta males who bitch about sexualized male characters should also be purged. Artists should be allowed to draw tits and ass without the fear of being labelled a "sexist" for happening to find women attractive.
>>
>>82261702
>that nu-male butthurt

Delicious.
>>
>>82262729
>Artists should be allowed to draw tits and ass without the fear of being labelled a "sexist" for happening to find women attractive.

This is only a problem in America.

In Europe we can still draw beautiful women and not be protested. Most of the artists in your country who still draw beautiful women and get protested for it are actually Europeans imported by your publishers. The Spider Woman cover was drawn by an Italian.
>>
This article is like a textbook case of Motte and Bailey Doctrine. It insists that SJWism is about "people are expected to respect the essential humanity of all people", and then promptly forgets that humanity and cries for censorship because butts are sexy.

Meanwhile, it insists Frank Cho and those who like his art are terrible horrible people for finding butts sexy.

Somewhere in the Deep South, James Dobson is laughing his ass off. Somewhere in purgatory, Fredrick Wertham is smiling.

Just to spite this bullshit, I'm going to go out and buy the latest issues of Hulk.
>>
>>82262779
>This is only a problem in America.In Europe we can still draw beautiful women and not be protested.

To be fair, have you seen what the majority of American females LOOK like?

I don't think most Americans know what a beautiful woman is.
>>
>>82262779
Well, the vast majority of artists nowadays have an online presence and work for whoever client that pays them. There are no more strict European or American artists because if they are successful, their work is seen globally. A European artist gets the exact same shit online as an American one
>>
>>82262877
Depends where you live in America. Let me tell you, moving from Ohio to California was quite shocking. The girls on average went from being 4s up to 8s.
>>
Everybody in this thread needs to calm the fuck down and read the archive.
This article is tongue in cheek as hell, it is literally a 14 paragraph shitpost designed to get clicks from tumblr and other idiots that care about this shit.
This guy's just trying to bait an audience.
>>
File: 1447356944222.png (550 KB, 350x400) Image search: [Google]
1447356944222.png
550 KB, 350x400
>>82262692
>go see BvS a few weeks back
>something fucked up with the audio at my showing so all the ads played totally silently
>hear people talking to each other while the ads are playing
>Fembusters ad comes on
>hear a fuckton of "What?" "Why?" and "Who asked for this?"
>mfw
Aside from the usual "FEMALE GHOSTBUSTERS IS WILL BE GUD BECAUSE FEMALE!!!" on fuckwit clickbait sites, I seriously haven't heard a single positive thing about that movie. From males or females.

Rest assured its inevitable bombing will be blamed on da big bad pay-tree-ar-key.
>>
>>82262911
>Depends where you live in America.

I studied in the US for 2 years at a university in Arkansas. Only visited the surrounding states: Missippi, New Orleans and Texas.

Your women were all uniformly awful and many were so large and unkempt and hideous it made me ill to see them.

I know America is big and perhaps there are places where the women are not so ugly, but I was there for 2 years and did not see 1 American woman who didn't look like she belonged in a zoo or a freak show.
>>
>>82261702
How is this article something written by an adult?
>>
>>82262967
>, I seriously haven't heard a single positive thing about that movie.

At least it's bringing back Ecto Cooler.

The ends justify the means, I suppose.
>>
>>82261890
This. The fact that people keep eating it up and paying for it is embarrassing.
>>
File: image.jpg (250 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
250 KB, 750x1334
>>
>>82263117
"Cover D" is right.

I already added the comic to my pulls but I hope I get this one.
>>
>>82263099
Dubs confirms this whole thing was a monkey's paw wish to get Ecto Cooler back.
>>
>>82263029
>Only visited the surrounding states: Missippi, New Orleans and Texas.

Have you ever been to the country of Paris? Or Swizzerlend?
>>
File: tumblr_nh5z381LNt1u4uke0o1_540.jpg (113 KB, 540x649) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nh5z381LNt1u4uke0o1_540.jpg
113 KB, 540x649
>>82262374

The modern counter culture is very weirdly prudish. They are fine with pictures two under-age boys making out but outraged by an ass-shot of a grown woman. Because somehow that objectifies the woman but not the boys.

20 years ago Cho's ass shots would not have been considered edgy or outrageous, they would just be harmless fun.

Essentially any form of sex or perversion is permitted but simultaneously women are considered sacred cows.

This is complicated by the culture war. The dominant culture in society is progressive liberals. But online the culture war is between extremist progressives (SJW's) and everyone else.

SJW's have overreached and are now so hated that even stupid shit like Cho's ass poses will get support just because it makes them angry.
>>
>>82263100
The fact that people still get bothered and angry about it is way more embarassing.
>>
>>82263030
Satire. Or at least an attempt at it. It's like those outrageous feminist memes that are shared on facebook that are by people who are just pretending to be feminists to drum up support or outrage from who ever is willing to share. "Gaia's dancing indigo children" is one. The worst part is that people don't catch on and suddebly "they would believe that" becomes "they do believe that."
>>
>>82261702
>posting clickbait
For what purpose?
>>
>>82261702
oh CA you are so silly.
>>
>>82261890
He's been drawing asses and joking about it in pretty much the same way for what, like the past 30 years.
>>
File: 1438494998565.jpg (90 KB, 500x265) Image search: [Google]
1438494998565.jpg
90 KB, 500x265
>>82263099
>"Well... At least they're bringing Ecto Cooler Hi-C back."
I'll bet $50 that will be word for word one of the reviews it gets on Rotten Tomatoes.

>>82263182
I'm... I'm upset by how much sense this makes...
>>
>>82263235
It's basically schoolyard bullshit from both sides.

>"Stop stealing my markers, Cho!"
>"Haha, based Cho stole that girly-girl's markers! He's cool!"
>"I-I'm cool!? Yay!"
>"I-I'm cool!? Yay!"
>>
>>82261767

he is a homogay fag, he literally hates fanservice aimed at straight males
>>
The joke is wearing a bit thin but I do like his art
>>
>>82263337
Who are you quoting?
>>
>>82263117
>because he's anti-censorship as I am.

This is starting to look like he's puffing out his chest over nothing. Cape comics have always been highly marketed products that are highly edited and restrained. The more he drums up "I'm drawing up babes to take a stand against people who discourage this on social media" the more it looks like he's an old man yelling at a cloud. The art's fine, the message is pretentious.
>>
>>82263337
More like
>Stop making silly faces, Cho!
>Just don't look.
>No!
>Fine, I'll just do it more.
>>
>>82262489
Cho has already cast out the "sexual harassment" bait. Only a matter of time before he starts trolling with the race card.
>>
>>82262057
Because a lesbian won't sleep with you for being a Good Ally.
>>
>>82263337

You are really bad at making analogies and should feel bad.
>>
>>82263527
I think instead I'll just keep making them for months on end!
>>
>>82263337
You're gonna have to explain the reasoning behind this post, anon.
>>
>>82263337
>"Stop drawing things I don't like with your markers, Cho!"
>"No."
>"Haha, based Cho keeps drawing what he likes with his markers!"
>"TEACHER! CHO WON'T STOP DRAWING THINGS I DON'T LIKE WITH HIS MARKERS, MAKE HIM STOP! He also forgot his homework and I saw him cheat on a test last week!"
>>
File: you.jpg (49 KB, 672x492) Image search: [Google]
you.jpg
49 KB, 672x492
>>82263582
tbqh
>>
This is why I'm voting Trump.

Four years worth of SJWs whining about politics instead of video games and comics will be worth it.
>>
>>82262682
Andrew Wheeler's charge now? That explains a lot, actually. I'm shocked Sims still has a job there. He's the only good thing about that site.
>>
>>82263030
Power and privilege gets people like the author cushy jobs where they can tell other people how to think and demand that dissenters be kicked out of society.
>>
>>82261702
>There's a female Ghostbusters movie coming out!

And every trailer with it looks like it's shit.
>>
>>82263117
This method of fighting censorship feels like a joke I'm not getting. I appreciate the cheesecake, but is there an implied wink between the people fighting against this form of censorship? It's like they're fighting the tonal change in the big two more than the concept of censorship itself.
>>
>>82263030
"Adult" is a meaningless term in this era.
>>
>>82261702
>straight men are the most persecuted group in the world today
God fucking damnit, I'm so fucking tired of this bullshit where standing up for yourself and your identity apparently equals believing that the world is trying to persecute you. Like no, straight white males aren't persecuted, but what I want is just to be shown some common fucking decency and respect. And if you make a point about being disrespected for your skin color, gender, or sexuality then all you get is a sarcastic jab at how much you must be suffering to trivialize your complaints. If you're treating anyone poorly based on their identity then you're an asshole, regardless of how privileged they are.
>>
>>82263827
>I'm shocked Sims still has a job there. He's the only good thing about that site.

He tows their line.

In one of his Power Rangers episode reviews from a month ago, he complained about "Cultural Appropriation" because Trini was dressed like an American Indian (feather headdress) at a costume party.

Sims does what he's told. The controversy with the female artist who did Punisher: Butterfly took the wind out of his sails.
>>
>>82263792
A single person can complain about both, only a Trump presidency would give them validation. A large part of liberal ideas is being the victim, the minority. When a pop culture writer writes about identity politics after Trump is elected, they'll have proof positive that American culture is conservative and that the climate of comic book fans relate to that.

Did you really think that video game "journalists" we're suddenly going to become political commentators just because Trump is elected?
>>
>>82263876
The tonal change in the big two consists precisely in pandering to feminists and placing Diversity over storytelling.

>>82263940
The problem is that extremist liberalism becomes more powerful every day and nothing short of a total collapse of Western society seems capable of stopping that.
>>
>>82263940

It's called the "Appeal to Ridicule" fallacy, where you distract from a legitimate issue by screaming "POINT AT HIM AND LAUGH!"

The Daily Show has made it very popular.
>>
>>82263966
I thought it was "Cultural Appropriation" only when white men did it...?
>>
To any women following this remember the secret to long life is avoiding men.
>>
>tfw these people cant touch sexy manga girls.
Feels good
>>
>>82264013
>I thought it was "Cultural Appropriation" only when white men did it...?

Sims is taking it to the next level.

Technically, Trini wearing clothes based on contemporary American fashion trends was also cultural appropriation on her part, but nobody with two brain cells would see it that way.
>>
File: Untitled.png (51 KB, 641x420) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
51 KB, 641x420
>>82262682
>Comics Alliance was bad when Laura Hudson (the woman) was in charge.

no it wasnt, she was the one making that article about Arkham City being sexist because the criminals, murders and rapists were calling Catwoman a ''bitch''.

That was the start of the PC era in my opinion
>>
>>82262863
Is amadeus hulk even good? It screams of diversity for diversity's sake to me. What does making hulk a super smart asian even bring to the table? Super smart? Banner was already that; wasn't Banner already the 2nd or 3rd smartest human in the world? Super math? Apparently he already did that, since hulk was able avoid killing people. All amadeus brought is young and asian.
>>
>>82263117
>censorship

People saying they don't like what you drew is not censorship
>>
>>82264122
Its enjoyable, but sparse. Would work better as a team book.
>>
>>82261702
>female Ghostbusters
All white cast with one nigger stereotype. White feminists are so progressive

Also, has Game of Thrones ever shown an ugly naked women?
>>
>>82263431
>>82263876

is just a fucking drawing at the end of the day.

you are starting to sound like SJW's just because you want to act like contrarians
>>
>>82264163

I think it's a reference to the end of the most recent ep where a beautiful woman was revealed to actually be an old crone
>>
>>82263360
He can't be. Gay guys like breasts.
>>
File: 1460161860770.png (129 KB, 680x497) Image search: [Google]
1460161860770.png
129 KB, 680x497
>>82263337
>school analogy

Almost as retarded as a food analogy. kys
>>
>98 replies
For fuck's sake /co/!
>>
>>82264120

I don't understand.

Anon said it was bad when she was in charge. Then you tell him it wasn't but then say that it was bad when she was in charge.

I think you two are in agreement. Laura Hudson was shit, but Brothers and now Wheeler are actively worse.
>>
File: faggot_delusion.jpg (40 KB, 286x254) Image search: [Google]
faggot_delusion.jpg
40 KB, 286x254
>Andrew Wheeler
>>
>>82263331
Were the legends true clan elder? Tell me of the mystical cooler of ecto.
>>
>>82263792
>This is why you are voting for a conman who inherited his wealth and doesn't have a single ounce of actual ability
Hillary is godawful but at least she knows politics. At least she has practical policies. I don't want anyone running in office but if I had to choose the least worst at the moment it's sadly her. I like berney as person but his policies have issues.
>>
>>82263988
If pandering to feminists is the problem, shouldn't that be the conversation? Right now it's about fighting oddly specific cases of censorship.

>>82264163
I'm not going to spoil your shit but yes.

>>82264168
>SJWs have the monopoly on being contrarian
>on 4chan
>>
>>82264297
>Tell me of the mystical cooler of ecto

It's like there's a party in your mouth and everyone's invited..
>>
This is the first time I've actually seen the clickbaiters give in and write an article about Cho's endless unfunny joke

Have I just not been paying attention?
>>
>>82264163
>Also, has Game of Thrones ever shown an ugly naked women?

Oh boy are you in for a surprise.
>>
>>82262374
Crumb is a leftist whith a "muh strong womyn" fetish. They're fine with him because he toes the party line.
>>
>>82261702
What a whiny bitch baby.
>>
>>82263212
>modern counter culture
Except it's not.
>>
>>82262863
James Dobson lives in Colorado.
>>
>>82264377
but so is Cho.
>>
Why is the left okay with pornography but not cheesecake? That fat pedophile kike Lena Dunham flashing her gross twat on HBO is okay, but sexy comic book covers aren't?
>>
>>82264350
It's just weird that he's not stopping. It makes sense though; he's never been more relevant and he has fans who cheer him on even as it becomes more of a non-issue. It helps that the art is good, it's too bad that he doesn't seem to think he can stand on his own without being the outrage machine.
>>
>>82264444
Which makes it all the more hilarious. Cho has been laughing at conservatives who bitched about his art long before whiny college liberals decided to chime in.

Also,

>4444

Oh baby.
>>
>>82264465
Some bullshit about empowerment.
>>
>>82264465
The modern left is okay with defending pedophilia over cartoon titties.

It's insane.
>>
>>82264465
It's only brave and empowering when unattractive women do it.
>>
>>82264444
But Cho's not toeing the party line, and he doesn't have the benefit of nostalgic baby boomers fawning over him.
>>
>>82264465
Objectifying women vs women empowering themselves by being gross.
>>
>>82261702
Rust assigning genders was because SJWs complained though?

Is this their only argument? Whenever their side bitches they just call the other side mad?
>>
People really complained about her turning into a naked old woman in Game of Thrones? We saw her be a naked young woman before she changed, what's to complain about? Also, I'm surprised to hear people complained about Rust assigning random gender. Are these people manufacturing complaints to respond to?
>>
>>82264496
>It's just weird that he's not stopping.
He gets paid 500 bucks to recycle the same pose over and over again. Why the fuck would he stop?
>he's never been more relevant and he has fans who cheer him on even as it becomes more of a non-issue.
Yeah Marvel has him on their Hulk book because of how he's in the news drawing butts. He totally wasn't doing anything before.

I know you're probably only dropping in from /tv/ but Cho's been around the industry for decades. The only real difference is now some bloggers noticed.
>>
>>82264575
Reminder, Sasha Gray is a brave and strong woman because she chooses to lick toilets.
>>
>>82264465
>Why is the left okay with pornography but not cheesecake?

The left are about being "progressive" which means "tearing down walls".

So heterosexuality, monogamy, etc are all outmoded things of the past. Their idea of tearing down walls and making progress is to end taboos. Previously it was interracial marriage. Then it was gay marriage. Now they're trying to normalize transgenderism.

People laugh at the "slippery slope" and call it a fallacy, but that's exactly what "progressivism" is. They don't care what walls they tear down so long as they're tearing SOMETHING down, because that means they're making progress.

Incest, pedophilia, necrophilia and bestiality are currently still on the "taboo" list. But where will the left have left to go once they've torn down the transgender and sexual identity walls?

We're on our way. We're making "progress".
>>
>>82263117
>Cammy
>not Rainbow Mika

Missed a golden opportunity
>>
>>82264597
>Are these people manufacturing complaints to respond to?

YES.

YES THEY ARE.

IT'S ALL THEY DO.
>>
>>82264594
That's what always gets me. Sjws bitch at every little thing, and when they do get what they want, they turn around and go "why you mad tho?".
>>
>>82264465
It's because comics come from male dominated comic book shops and bred a certain culture where endless cheesecake pandering was the norm. As comics entered the mainstream and gained attention from anyone who likes going to the movies (everyone) the source material was criticized for what it was. Not that there's anything wrong with pandering, it just opened the floor for people saying "this company isn't pandering to me even though they want my money."
If these companies were satisfied with the money they got from their base, nothing would have changed.
>>
>>82262965
>H-he's not butthurt guise! It's just business as usual!

Yeah, ok. I'm not clicking that shit and I read the archive post: that's your basic SJW retard.
>>
>>82264496
he was commissioned to do this cover.
>>
Remember when /co/ used to say that comicsalliance was the best site?
>>
>>82264679
No, fuck off with that meme.
>>
I love how MRA's got triggered by female ghostbusters and now they cry like tumblr at a gangrape when people, rightfully, make fun of them for it.
>>
>>82264309
>>82264369
D'oh! I completely forgot the new season started.
>>
>>82264602
I'm talking about the "I'm anti-censorship" and the "see this guy? He's anti-censorship (like me)" aspect of his career now. I don't want him to stop doing what he's doing.
>>
>>82264407
Yep, it's just mainstream doctrine pushed to the max.

We live in a time of institutional leftist insanity and leftist online brown shirts.
>>
>>82264155
Pak's Amadeus is boring and unfunny because he's not working with Van Lente who's a better writer.

There, I said it.
>>
>>82263431
Those drawings are mirrors showing us how stupid the SJW crowd is. And we shouldn't bow to stupid assholes who want to control society because they can't stand looking at a beautiful woman's ass.
>>
>>82264705
>I love how MRA's got triggered by female ghostbusters

Did they? Because I recall a lot of "new ghostbusters isn't trending well. It must be misogyny!" articles and tweets.
>>
>>82263337
More like this: >>82263584

What's wrong with lil Cho drawing butts for the guys appreciate? Cho is based. Mary Sue should find a hobby for herself.
>>
>>82264760
Even before the trailer people were angry about it, but I always saw that as less MRA's saying "BOO WOMEN", than just how cynical and tasteless an approach to a new Ghostbusters movie it is. Then the trailer cemented that opinion for everyone.
>>
>>82264760
You're an MRA for pointing out that it's an obvious nostalgia cash grab, apparently.
>>
>>82263100
>Not the fact that people get mad at female butts.

You're embarassing.
>>
>>82264646
>Rainbow Mika
My melanin enriched acquaintance
>>
>>82264465
Fat ugly women are empowering but sexy and fit women are oppressive and enforce unrealistic beauty standards.

Everything needs to be made equally shit because striving for and admiring physical perfection is mean to fat lazy scum.

These people basically have a gross out fetish and want to see disgusting shit be celebrated.
>>
>>82264621
>Oh yeah, fuck me with that beautiful nigger dick!"
she's also a poet
>>
>>82264815
That's pretty much it. Reboots in general tend to be shit and frowned upon by fans. But the new ghostbusters has the woman angle, so any complaints can be cast aside as "oh you just hate women you filthy virgins".
>>
>>82264799
>What's wrong with lil Cho drawing butts for the guys appreciate?

Pornography (or cheesecake) is something feminists have never been and will never be able to agree on.

One camp says that sexual liberation is good for women. Another camp says that sexual objectification is bad for women. A sizeable camp say both things in the same sentence and don't see a contradiction.

It's just one of the hilarious realities about feminism.
>>
>>82264633
The fallacy is stopping it just to stop it. If you can't think of a reason why gay shit is bad other than "this shit that isn't gay shit is bad" then logic doesn't add up.

Let's say I hate pineapples for some reason. I'm in charge of lunch at a school cafeteria and I refuse to serve sliced apples. When asked why, I tell people "it's because pineapples are bad. Pineapples are bad because they can be used as weapons." I have a reason for not liking pineapples and if the issue comes up, I can defend it. My argument against apples has to do with both apples and pineapple being fruit. But my problem isn't with fruit, it's just that having fruit on the menu is a slippery slope to serving pineapples.
People can see this and oversimplify the issue as someone just having a problem with fruits.
>>
>>82264723
It's the most immediately profitable and second smartest thing he could do. He's letting the Streisand Effect work in his favor.
Like for example remember that game Dragon's Crown? I never would have heard of it and bought it had a bunch of sites not pissed and moaned for a year about how sexist it was.
Clickbait articles on how offensive everything is aren't the only way to profit off of impotent moral crusader outrage.
>>
>>82262343
This is why the uptight mindset will always lose. They lost after prohibition, they lost after the PC '90s and they'll lose now. They have outrage and being offended and wanting to ban things, we have laughter and being chill and wanting to allow things. Guess which people are generally more fun to be around?
>>
File: 1460388678274.png (78 KB, 200x300) Image search: [Google]
1460388678274.png
78 KB, 200x300
>feminism is just about equality!
>feminism is also about stopping men from looking at pictures of buxom women
When will femicunts and dickless numales get their comeuppance? When will normies stop buying into the notion that feminism=equality?
>>
>>82265090

Normies don't.

I think it's something like less than 18 percent of women self identify as feminist.
>>
>>82264760
Did you read this thread?

As for the "not trending well" thing, are you going to pretend they weren't behind that spam?
>>
>>82264597
>Also, I'm surprised to hear people complained about Rust assigning random gender.
This really did surprise me to find out. It's such a minor fucking thing, and people are throwing the biggest hissy fit over it. I don't understand the mentality. It's not even like it's something new, other games have done it before, nobody threw a fit when The Ship assigned you as a woman. It's just part of the game.
>>
>>82264901
This is fucking silly. Women should be able to appreciate cheesecake too. Those frigid cunts are ruining it for everyone.

I dream of a world where men & women can look at beautifully drawn bodies toghether, hand in hand, without the fear of being labelled sexist.

I dream of a world where male superheros appear bare-chested all the time.

I dream of a world where women are as horny as men, and as kinky too.

I drem, my friends, of a century of lewdness, where the body of a human being will no longer be a topic of discussion and humanity can finally focus on important things - like employment, good salaries for all, and the ozone layer.

And I know this day will come.
>>
>>82265090
>When will femicunts and dickless numales get their comeuppance?

They're currently getting raped to death in Europe by all the migrants they let in because "we want to prove how progressive we are".

So I'd say they're getting their just desserts.
>>
File: at night.jpg (3 KB, 126x126) Image search: [Google]
at night.jpg
3 KB, 126x126
>>82261702
>Artists make art
>Babies cry about being triggered
>Artists laugh at said babies, make more art because it's fun to trigger them over nothing
>They get even more triggered
>Literally go "NUH UH, I'M NOT TRIGGERED, Y-YOU'RE TRIGGERED!"

This is hilarious.
>>
>>82264981
That's fine, but Dragon's Crown kept it classy by not beating its chest about the issue and being a good game with much more than just eye candy. If this is all just cheap marketing, it has something in common with the SJW pandering only this time it turns out to be "safer" because pandering to the base, where the money already is, is less risky.
>>
I thought AOL killed off CA

why is it still around
>>
>>82265184
>tfw I talk to girls who like comics more than me
How about you go make some new friends?
>>
>(Many of the sketches have a character shouting “outrage” in the background — usually Spider-Gwen — presumably to acknowledge the widespread outrage about an all-female Ghostbusters movie.)
I... what?
>>
File: sjw hypocracy.png (357 KB, 1023x883) Image search: [Google]
sjw hypocracy.png
357 KB, 1023x883
>>82264656
It's their hypocracy that makes them extra insufferable.
>>
>>82265344
Me too. But I can't keep a conversation while retards around me (who aren't even my friends) keep bringing that stupid sexist idea that superheroines can't be sexy or beautiful.
>>
The important thing to note is that Frank Cho really fucking sucks, right? The Manara piece was nothing special and it's leaps and bounds better than what Cho is doing. How do you ape something and make it so dull?
>>
>>82265346
Who fucking knows. I've seen people try to paint Cho as a sjw because his sketches "call out the ridiculous standards and outfits that pollute the comics industry".
>>
>>82264304
>This is why you are voting for a conman who inherited his wealth and doesn't have a single ounce of actual ability
You mean every politician ever?
>>
>>82265397
Why can't you?
>>
File: thecho.jpg (248 KB, 600x917) Image search: [Google]
thecho.jpg
248 KB, 600x917
>>82265411
Sure.
He sucks.
A horrible artist
>>
>>82262692
>implying those faggots rate movies based on any kind of criteria relating to the quality or moviemaking craftsmanship and not on how well they reflect their own sociopolitical views
>>
>>82265198
And all the while they'll keep defending Islamic culture to the death despite it being ten times more faggot and woman hating than any European culture because "poor oppressed brown people".
>our free, secular societies are awful and need to change completely in the ways I want them to, fuck our culture and tradition!
>their totalitarian gender-segregated theocracies with no freedom for women and death for gays are their proud traditions they need to protect against cultural imperialism!
Fucking regressive liberals. I want off this wild ride.
>>
>>82265557
Hop on the Trump train, friend.
>>
>>82265589
I'm in Europe. That's why I want off the ride.

But I'd totally vote Trump if I was in the US.
>>
>>82265456
>Hey did you see the new trailer for Suicide Squad?
>Yeah, I think that movie will...
>HEY GUYS! THE HORROR! Did you notice that Harley Quinn shows her FRICKIN TUMMY in the movie!? HER TUMMY FOR GOD'S SAKE! YOU CAN'T DO THAT! IT'S 2016!

See what I mean?
>>
File: ugh.....jpg (18 KB, 174x200) Image search: [Google]
ugh.....jpg
18 KB, 174x200
>>82265090
Modern feminism isn't about equality, it's about superiority. If Feminist really cared about equality they'd turn their attention to third world countries where females are actually being oppressed. There women are being beaten, stoned, or suffering genital mutilation. Here in America women don't know what real pain is like.
>>
>>82265397
I'm having fun imagining this anon talking to some friends in public about superheroes and then feminist paratroopers drop in and drown out their voices by shrilly shouting about how female characters literally cannot be sexually appealing everytime they try to talk and won't leave until the conversation changes.
>>
>>82265610

You could always move to Hungary.
>>
>>82264122
Well that's not fair. Amadeus isn't asian because of tokenism, he's asian because Pak creates self-inserts everywhere he can. There was an asian SHIELD agent in Phoenix Warsong that was later transplanted to Pak's War Machine, and his X-Treme X-Men started with Dazzler with a case of yellow fever
>>
>>82261891
replying so this gets visibility
>>
>>82265613
No, I don't. Do you only converse with non-anonymous people in the comment section of videos?
>>
>>82265632
It happened more than once. a lot of my conversations about comics/video games gets derailed by some retarded faggot who plays the 'sexism card'. It's so annoying.
>>
>>82265655
>Well that's not fair. Amadeus isn't asian because of tokenism, he's asian because Pak creates self-inserts everywhere he can. There was an asian SHIELD agent in Phoenix Warsong that was later transplanted to Pak's War Machine, and his X-Treme X-Men started with Dazzler with a case of yellow fever

Pak sounds like a discount Gene Luen Yang.

On that note, I hate it when Asian Americans play the race card and insist that they're an oppressed minority. I'm Chinese-American and we all have it really good in this country.

Guys like Pak and Yang who play the "oppressed minority" card are an embarrassment to Asians everywhere.
>>
>>82265730
Where online does this happen to you?
>>
>>82265638
Or a time machine, back to 1930s Germany.
>>
>>82265688
Are you telling me this never happened to you? Not even once a talk about entertainment became a discussion about the role of transgay women in society?
>>
>ITT
>A small army of MRAs who have never known the touch of a woman
>>
>But are we only going to put pictures of women’s butts on covers where they might be appropriate? Oh no; that, my friends, is fascism. Artists must be able to put pictures of women’s butts on all comic covers, and every woman, no matter her story, genre, or personality, must be reducible down to a sexual object for the pleasure of straight men. This must be permitted, or tyranny will flourish.
Who the fuck is saying this? Why can these people only do passive aggression and strawmanning?
>>
>>82265734
>Guys like Pak and Yang who play the "oppressed minority" card are an embarrassment to Asians everywhere.

Wait, where the fuck are you getting this from?
>>
>>82264120
Reminder that this faggot works at DC now, this is the future you chose
>>
>>82262541
He just did a variant cover for a Street Fighter comic with Cammy in that pose, that's why it's back in the outrage news cycle.
>>
I think you people need to learn what a "false equivalency" is.

Because you sure don't seem to know.
>>
>>82265913
>you people

Fuck you, racist.
>>
>>82264122
i hate that they anchored Amadeus to Hulk. He deserves his own book. Awesome Hulk would've been a nice story arc in that.
>>
>>82265799
>thinking that "lol virgins" would work as an insult
>on 4chan
Just think how many (You)'s you'd get if you applied yourself.
>>
>>82265799
...and one cuck who touched a girl's breast once and thinks he is now an alpha male.
>>
>>82265796
Actually, the only person who brought this shit up the first day I met them was a girl who is extremely anti-SJW. Other than that, someone will randomly bring up the outrage to talk about the outrage itself, not support feminist ideas but just to talk about what people are talking about.

When the day comes that I'm talking to someone about comics and they talk about how sexist they are, my world isn't going to come crashing down. I'm not going to lament the fact that I never wanted to have this conversation because at the end of the day, I like talking about comics and cartoons.
>>
>>82264045
its true though

If you are at all attracted to women, dating them is 100x more pleasant than dating men. I say this as someone who has dated both.
>>
>>82266014
>If you are at all attracted to women, dating them is 100x more pleasant than dating men.

Ha okay. Good one.
>>
>>82265205
I don't understand
I never clicked the link
What's going on?
>>
File: 1454213533336.jpg (41 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
1454213533336.jpg
41 KB, 480x640
>>82261702

This retard doesn't care about the """""""""issue""""""""". He's only making a fuss because it gets him a few more views than his normal clickbait trash.

Still makes me happy to see even faux-anger.
>>
>>82266047
Crazy comes in all genders and flavors, anon.
>>
>>82264045
>>82266014
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>>82264465
The same reason the Soviets demolished cathedrals and put up ugly concrete slabs in their place. These people think "beauty" is something oppressive that must be destroyed.
>>
>>82266047
Men
>feel entitled to shit whenever they do anything nice
>automatically think they're in charge
>get offended if you aren't impressed by every little trivial thing they do

Women
>cook for you, bake sweets
>buy or make you gifts just because they love you, want nothing in return
>No power games about who is in charge or dominant, just assume equal standing

Women are objectively the better choice if you're a woman. I feel bad for pure straight girls. I'm attracted to both but there's literally no point in dating a man irl that can't be replaced with vibrating silicon.
>>
>>82265628
>superiority
They want female supremacy and in many areas they already got it but still they keep on pushing for more.
>>
File: womenarecrazy.jpg (64 KB, 599x510) Image search: [Google]
womenarecrazy.jpg
64 KB, 599x510
>>82266235
>Women
>better
>>
>>82266014
What man have you been dating?
>>
>>82266123
>The same reason the Soviets demolished cathedrals and put up ugly concrete slabs in their place
Because the church pollutes the minds of the workers with promises of eternal wealth in death, when they should be working for the common good in life?
>>
>>82265184
You think you're smart but you're really just very naive and dumb.
>>
>>82266235
Funny, from my experience your "Men" section describes modern women to a T.

The women section I think describes women from the 1950s. Funny that a lesbian should want their women to get back in the kitchen.
>>
>>82266235
>Women will be catty and aggressive over every little thing
>Cheat on you on the drop of a dime
>Generally make life worse if you get her on her bad side
I've dealt with both men seem nicer. Maybe I've just gotten lucky but women on a whole have been worse.
>>
>>82263337
>"I-I'm cool!? Yay!"
>"Here Cho I'll pay you $800 to steal that girl's markers!" (repeat x50)
>"I-I'm rich!? Yay!"
You are retarded
>>
>>82266311
I sometimes wonder if bulldog lesbians are more attracted to the role of "male in the relationship" then they are women in general.
Probably not, it isn't like the bulldog types only date especially girly lesbians, but just something I thought about.
>>
>>82261702
femenist bitch about comics but men buy them. gheys act like women and dont buy them and dikes act like men buy dont by them
>>
>>82266235
>I dated some people
>That means I can describe what literally every man or woman on the planet would be like in a relationship

I'm gonna go ahead and assume any break ups you've had were not mutual and not initiated by you.
>>
>>82263436
>>82263584
Kek
>>
>f-fuck you shitlords p-pls click on my article
>>
>>82266287
Utilitarianism is the ultimate lie. That's why Russia is going through an orthodox revival after decades of communist oppression, and China is booming with underground churches.
>>
>>82265411
I usually like Cho as an artist. He's okay.

He really butchers that pose though because he draws the hips too wide and at the same time pretends ass cheeks are glued together and don't naturally part ways in that position. I would go as far as saying that the way he draws it is like an SJW would draw it with a gun to their head but of course they still get offended which makes it even funnier but to me there's nothing sexy about Cho's version, Manara's was masterfully done but even after all the practice, Cho doesn't get it right.
>>
>>82263584
>He also forgot his homework and I saw him cheat on a test last week!
This fucking snitch, I hope the teacher ends up liking his art.
>>
>>82266287
Replace "the common good in life" with "the communist party and party elite" and you're right on the money.
>>
Frank Cho is trending on twitter with people who are angry at him.
>>
>he wants to be known as the champion of a man’s right to look at a woman’s butt.

Is this good or bad? can I be the champion if he declines the honor?
>>
>>82266462
I bet you like women too you heteronormative nazi fuckboy
>>
>>82263337
What is Cho "stealing" exactly? Are you one of those mad cunts that thinks women own a copyright on the female form and men shouldn't be allowed to use it without your say-so (like those people who want to ban sex robots before they exist because they're scared it's going to make women worthless to men)?
>>
>>82265198
>>When will femicunts and dickless numales get their comeuppance?They're currently getting raped to death in Europe by all the migrants they let in because "we want to prove how progressive we are".So I'd say they're getting their just desserts.

The people who let the Muslims into Germany were not the people, but the leaders of Germany who did so without the consent of the people and continue to do so despite the protests of the people.

We are not "getting what we deserve". We never wanted this. Our leaders acted in their own interests and now we are suffering because of them and there is nothing we can do about it.
>>
>>82262317
you can't because he's gay. He will probably run away screaming that is victim of a hate crime or some shit like that. They usually get away with shit like that in my country.

>>82262682
Chris-chan will be the next editor, calling it.
>>
>people still get triggered by Cho
>>
>>82266497
How are they not quarantined after the mass rape that happened?
>>
>>82266453
And now replace "the communist party and party elite" with "muh oppressed minorities" and you have the mess we're in right now.
>>
>>82266497
>We never wanted this. Our leaders acted in their own interests and now we are suffering because of them
You're quite right. They are not serving the interests or the wishes of the people but their own agenda.
>there is nothing we can do about it
This however is whiny victim-complex loser talk. You can vote for an Alternative when the elections roll around, as all Germans should.
>>
I like the amount of energy they're pouring into castigating Cho and not talking about Berganza and Allie.
>>
>>82266539
>How are they not quarantined after the mass rape that happened?

Our government controls police and orders them not to take action against refugees, not to police their settlement areas and not to report crimes committed by them to the media.
>>
>>82266442
I think he just has different sensibilities. Manara draws a skinny nude woman and paints her Spider-womans colors. Cho draws a thick woman in a jumpsuit. her cheeks aren't glued together they're compressed by the clothing.
>>
>>82262877
Europeans don't know what a beautiful woman looks like, because they're all wearing burqas
>>
>>82266586
>yawn, repeated sexual assault in the workplace, not really my thing as a SJW
How do they not see this? It's hilarious, frustrating, and astounding all at once.
>>
>>82266590
should've holocausted like you hate senpai
>>
>>82261702
>Look it up on google
>Frank makes an tribute
>Modern Feminists going "Stop Sexualizing Women! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"
>Frank is literally just going "You're not my mom. You can't stop me!"
>Makes more

I haven't laughed this hard in a long while.
>>
>>82266442
>Manara's was masterfully done

Are you an idiot? One of the reasons why the pose got as much shit as it did was because of how horribly anatomically incorrect it was and how spiderwoman had a completely broken spine and neck.
>>
>>82266235
you know, I actually agree with the points you made about men.

If you hadn't been so 100% biased and listed reasonable complaints about dating women like
>Suspects you of infidelity any time you interact with other women
>plays manipulative games and issues manipulative arguments to lead you into being wrong about everything, even if they are clearly at fault
>no power game because they never once considered their other in charge.

Yeah, I'm a male. I also cook and bake.
>>
File: 121121.jpg (88 KB, 382x415) Image search: [Google]
121121.jpg
88 KB, 382x415
>Anons insist every time there's a Cho thread that nobody is really getting upset about his butt-poses or Outrage! anymore, no, really, the joke isn't funny anymore and nobody cares.
>And yet every time he does a new one there is new butthurt both here and from the usual suspects, and every single one of these threads easily blows past 300+ posts.
>>
>>82266622
It's almost as if they're being a bunch of unprincipled hacks riding whatever dick makes them money.
>>
>>82266701
To be fair they shouldn't react as hard.
If they stopped reacting maybe we wouldn't have so much to laugh about.
>>
>>82266668
>One of the reasons why the pose got as much shit as it did was because of how horribly anatomically incorrect it was
Bollocks. That was just what they started to do later on to try and smear Manara as an artist in general after people didn't jump on their hate bandwagon. Since when did SJWs care about comic book characters being anatomically correct? I don't see them bitching at any other comics artists who are far, far worse at anatomy.
>>
>>82266590
For what reason? Like what the fuck is wrong with your government?
>>
File: clapclap.gif (229 KB, 250x327) Image search: [Google]
clapclap.gif
229 KB, 250x327
>>82264444

>Quads
>>
Does he know how to draw any other faces?
>>
File: OUTRAGEous price.jpg (145 KB, 1549x648) Image search: [Google]
OUTRAGEous price.jpg
145 KB, 1549x648
Whoa.
>>
>>82266668
You're so full of shit. The pose is perfectly possible for any reasonably athletic and flexible woman.

Go back to Esher girls with your delusions of rigid unmovable female bodies.

Or better yet, watch some female gymnastics. It'll blow your mind. Their bodies can actually bend.
>>
>>82266812
Lol this is just the same as the Black Cat one...what a hack.
>>
>>82266736
This. Cho will stop when the reaction to his drawings is "Eh? Oh, okay".
>>
>>82264122
The creative team is good. I haven't read all of it, but I think it will fall short of incredible herc but still be amusing.

The biggest difference is actually attitude. Amadeus is by nature light and playful.

>>82264369
Alright then . I'll keep it lubed.

>>82266668
If anatomy was really an issue would Squirrel Girl be up for an eisner?
>>
>>82266776
>For what reason? Like what the fuck is wrong with your government?

I don't think you understand the level of inherited guilt the Germans feel because of WWII.

They are very, VERY eager to show the world "LOOK AT HOW NOT NAZIS WE ARE!"

They will throws themselves on the sword of political correctness and let as many migrants rape and pillage and overrun them as it takes, just so long as the world doesn't see them as Nazis.

They're a glittering neon example of how inherited guilt can destroy a country.
>>
>>82266881
Are you kidding me?
Marvel gets to put Eisner-Nominated on THAT?
If this magic thing going on over at Marvel wasn't shaping up to be so much fun, I'd be done with them.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 53

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.