[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've seen fanart that gets the characters depicted better.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3
File: babies.png (1 MB, 1497x1467) Image search: [Google]
babies.png
1 MB, 1497x1467
I've seen fanart that gets the characters depicted better.
>>
>>81499687
must be b8, there's no way that's legit production art
>>
>>81499725
Page 206
https://www.scribd.com/doc/306966947/AT-205-Bad-Jubies-network-pitch-storyboard
>>
I want to be an animator so this disgusts me
>>
>>81499687
Who gives a shit about story boards. Also wasn't that episode created by a guest animator using stop motion
>>
>>81499948
I'm working on animations. I will never probably upload them to Youtube though. It's like a webseries but it's just between friends, we have fun, I'm the animator though.

What about the storyboard(s) disgust you? It looks weird I agree.
>>
>>81499687
>>81499921
The hell? There's already a thread for this exact complaint and episode.
>>81481999
>>
File: hw to tuch a boom.png (923 KB, 2344x1890) Image search: [Google]
hw to tuch a boom.png
923 KB, 2344x1890
>>81500031
Yea and because in the boards Jake looks to thin and long like a dick he's like that in a lot of his appearances to where it looks fucked. It wouldn't be so bad if his width didn't change so fucking noticeably between scenes (like when he's on screen in back to back scenes and he changes)
>>
>>81500111
Thanks trips. Weird, I couldn't find it and it said it was archived for me. Must've been a glitch. Sorry!

Uh... maybe this should just be an AT storyboard thread or something. Or just boards.
>>
>>81500072
storyboards are supposed to be simple, yet effectively convey exactly what's going on in each scene. The characters don't have to be on model, but this is just lazy
>>
>>81500175
Not this shitte again.
>>
>>81500257
Anon,shouldn't made this thread, then.
>>
File: THERES A FUCKING DICK THERE.png (288 KB, 981x561) Image search: [Google]
THERES A FUCKING DICK THERE.png
288 KB, 981x561
>>81500333
Trips of truth, guess I'll break my legs.

Finn is giving lessons.
>>
>>81500211
What do you think this is, not 2016? You don't have to know how to draw to draw!

What are you, Walt Disney?
>>
>>81500560
Most storyboarders who aren't on AT know how to draw.
>>
>>81499687
Good thing this person is fucking amazing at stop-motion animation.
>>
>>81500802
Yea because she can't draw simple characters for shit.
>>
>>81501261
Yes, exactly. I'm saying that it would be ridiculous to give two shits if this person was good at drawing the characters because she made such incredibly impressive stop motion animation.
>>
When you're cancelled..
>>
>>81506836
adventure time won't get canned
it'll end on its own terms in Season 9 I'm assuming
>>
>another fucking thread on this
>>
>>81509050
OP already said he thought the other got deleted or something.
>>
>>81499687
This meme is going to far you faggots
That's a guest episode in stop motion
>>
Hi.
>>
Did anyone find Thin Yellow Line to be much more expressive than usual?
>>
>>81499687
the whole point of storyboards is they're cheaper and faster to draw than if you were drawing the real thing, because their purpose is not to look good.
>>
>>81509492
KC Green
>>
>>81509492
Yeah it was great. Season 7 has been legit great.
>>
>>81499687
>episode not done by a regular storyboard artist
>it's a stop motion episode
>the director/boarder also directly oversaw animation
>>
>>81509778
Wait what.
>>
>>81512537
He co-storyboarded the episode.
>>
>>81499921
That was story boarded by a claymation artist and the episode ended up being, you guessed it, claymation. Shove this complaint up your ass.
>>
bad apple's original storyboard was just text
the peeps shitting on this are pretty stupid
storyboards are guidelines, not the final product AT ALL
>>
>>81515027
Hush, people on /co/ don't understand how cartoons are made
They still think every show is made like South Park is, week to week
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.