[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why didn't Family Guy ever fight back? Why'd they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 8
Why didn't Family Guy ever fight back?

Why'd they just allow South Park to shit all over them?
>>
Because they were completely right and no one really gave a shit.
>>
File: 1447298139574.png (334 KB, 854x477) Image search: [Google]
1447298139574.png
334 KB, 854x477
There was one episode where Peter was talking about always wanting to go to Montreal, but he said quote "But then South Park went so we couldn't go"
>>
they did fight back
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Br9DY97zL2Q
>>
File: emilia20f-5-web.jpg (74 KB, 970x697) Image search: [Google]
emilia20f-5-web.jpg
74 KB, 970x697
>hes suave
>hes good looking
>hes sold the same show 3 times
>he dates famous actresses
>>
>>81380269
They sure showed them
>>
>>81380323
It's "-doesn't lose sleep over the thoughts/opinions of sheep"
>>
>>81380347
>suave

When he's not doing his lounge singer voice he's as eloquent as a goat with a learning disability.
>>
>>81380211
Because South Park writers are dogs barking at the moon. Why go and fight a war when you're already winning.
>>
>>81380269
I don't even care if this is real or not, it's Family Guy in a nutshell.
>>
File: BBPrRQsCUAEiAZt.jpg (29 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
BBPrRQsCUAEiAZt.jpg
29 KB, 480x640
i like seth

you can tell he or butch was the one who did the back to the future part in the johnny bravo opening
>>
>>81380388
I dunno maybe he is suave we don't know him outside of interviews
>>
>>81380388
ayyyooooo
>>
>>81380414
Naw not at all. That episode turned a lot of people on Family Guy.
>>
>>81380593
who is this smug bitch
>>
>>81380211

Too busy making money to care.
Seth doesn't have the time to deal with them.
>>
>>81380211
Cause Seth and the rest of them know Famguy is and has always been shit
>>
>>81380647
Are you kidding me
Ben 10
It's pretty mainstream
>>
It's like a politician trying to debate a comedian. Shooting bullseyes through people is what Southpark does.

If Seth tried it, he'd get dismantled.
>>
>>81380211
>shit all over them

people who make comedy shows are generally pretty good at taking a joke
>>
>>81380211
Because South Park hasn't been relevant for over a decade.
>>
>>81380647
Gwen "The Jizz Djin, Sperm worm, Matress actress, Semen hymen, fuck my face till I die" Tennison
>>
>>81380211
Because South Park makes jokes about hot topics and Family Guy makes jokes from twenty years ago.
>>
>>81381125
So how many more years do we have to wait for Family Guy to respond?
>>
>>81381407
Ten more.
>>
>>81380211
Because they really don't give a shit about their show?
>>
I wonder who's gonna get cancelled first.
>>
Is family guy still on? I thought it got canceled right after the simpsons called it quits 5 years ago.
>>
>>81381576
Neither. But South Park will probably say "fuck it let's quit" first. I don't know how long they can do that make it in a week shit before they decide they're killing themselves.
>>
>>81381694
That does seem like the most likely scenario..
>>
>>81381125
THIS
>>
>>81380211
The team actually planned a gag for one episode. The two Peter was visiting had a local makeout point called "Anal Point", and Matt Stone would be depicted fucking Trey up the ass, as a dig at all the gay rumours. They decided against it. They actually use the term manatee gag themselves after those episodes.
>>
>>81380269
Eh, it's kinda funny. At least they didn't dedicate 3 episode to how superior they are to South Park. Not that I think family guy is better.
>>
File: ISRAELfront.png (280 KB, 640x367) Image search: [Google]
ISRAELfront.png
280 KB, 640x367
Seth kind of did.

Matt and Trey hated Drawn Together and are thought to be partially responsible for Comedy Central cancelling it.
Seth voiced I.S.R.A.E.L. in the Drawn Together movie, which in itself was a giant shit on South Park.
>>
>>81385303
Am I supposed to see those jet turbines on his back as eyes?

Because they look like a snail's eyestalks.
>>
>>81380211
southpark went at them for being shit but also gave them some compliments with the shot gun person who gave Kyle a lift to the studio
>>
File: the jewish trump producer.jpg (19 KB, 640x370) Image search: [Google]
the jewish trump producer.jpg
19 KB, 640x370
>>81385608
Nah, the eyes are in the center of its face above her tits
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wcs7Llp5pjU
>>
>>81385771
>but also gave them some compliments with the shot gun person who gave Kyle a lift to the studio
I think that was just them trying to no longer paint Kyle/Stan as their self-inserts when it comes to their own opinions
>>
I remember Seth saying in an interview that they could never keep up with South Park because the speed they produce episodes. He compared it to someone using like, a pistol again someone who is using an old fashioned gun where you need to shove in the gun powder.
>>
>>81385303
source for any of this?
>>
>>81385947
Well, slow comebacks are lame
>>
South Park shits on everyone and usually does it pretty well while also being funny. Fighting back only makes you look lamer because you got personally offended by the show that thrives off being what many consider to be the most vulgar show on tv.
>>
>>81385303
Nope, the message of this movie was just the fact that now you can't be offensive at TV without morals and political satire messages, and it's true, also Comedy Central have a huge preference to South Park unlike others shows.

it's not anti-south park, this is just bantering actually, even the DT creators criticize themselves, that's not because the South Park parody kisses the Network Head that mean there are deep secret message about a terrible alliance of South Park and Comedy Central for cancelling the infamous reality show.

why internet people loves exaggerrate the things?
>>
Also this episode of South Park talk shit about Family Guy after the season 4 of the show.

Trey & Matt probably doesn't like the fact that this show has a revival, but the season 4 was actually decent.
>>
File: 13683289587435.jpg (8 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
13683289587435.jpg
8 KB, 480x360
To be fair, as much as they were pissing on Family Guy, it was just a part in an episode talking about freedom of speech
Although it was funny hearing in the commentary that both the writers from The Simpsons and KotH both hate Family Guy so much that they thanked Trey and Matt for doing it
>>
>>81380211
Because Seth has self-esteem and confidence and doesn't need to shit on literally everything on earth to make himself feel better?

South Park is awesome, but their "social commentary/satire" is simply taking anything and everything and shitting on it. This is stupid, that is stupid, and if you care, you are stupid.

But they are talented as shit. They make hilarious stuff and are musically talented as well...just like Seth.
>>
>>81380480
why is butch playing grabass with that vietnamese toddler?
>>
>>81380269
DUDE PEOPLE WE DON'T LIKE ARE GAY LMAO
>>
>>81380269
>Make a joke about the repetitive structure of the show
>UR GUYS UR GAY! LOL
>>
Family Guy doesn't need to respond to South Park because they're fucking winning. Family Guy is on a major network and their characters are still all over every fucking thing you can buy at Wal Mart.

The south Park guys were just bitter there was a new "edgy" cartoon they had to compete with. Fuck their posturing "Oh look we made fun of how we're up our own asses with messages," bit in the episode too. South Park literally writes two or three jokes an episode then keeps ramping up that same joke over the next twenty minutes. Family Guy's jokes are absolutely silly and stupid and tryhard but at least there's more than 3 of them in a fucking episode.
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.