[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Adventure Time S7 thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
So, new episode "Don't Look" airs tonight at 7/6c. Expectations?
>>
>>81375252
ooh this looks like another creepy one like that dungeon. maybe some doctor who-ass shit
>>
Somewhat excited, not too sure Xayaphone and Kim will be able to handle something like this with the tact of some other writers but mite be cool.
>>
>>81375252
I thought the thumbnail was a skull for a second
>>
>>81376007
i reckon that was intentch
>>
Hype.

Anyone got a high quality stream? Not that shit stream2live or whatever it's called, that shit's a last resort and I've got it on standby.

But I'd like to hook my laptop into my TV and actually watch the channel somewhat live ON TV.

I know that sounds retarded, but I dunno.

It's hard to find a stream for CN that's american, plus not pixelated as fuck.

I'd really appreciate it if anyone could.
>>
>>81376051
it's not retarded, it's just unrealistic. there's a reason you have to pay for cable
you want it free? you settle for lower quality. that's a major part of what makes it ethical
>>
>>81363607
>>
>>81376007
They most likely did it on purpose
>>
>>81375252
Based on the titlecard alone: [/spoiler] JAKE LOOKS
>>
>>81376484
>long breasts
>>
i like this show's episodes art
>>
No posts at all on the night of a new episode? So sad.

UK here so I'm here waiting for Madrid

Was it good? Rate it!
>>
File: 1458883098770.jpg (104 KB, 736x666) Image search: [Google]
1458883098770.jpg
104 KB, 736x666
>>81375252
Finn goes blind, recovers sight with Eye augmentation
>>
>>81379496
Didn't air yet. 45 more minutes.
>>
>>81379674
Aw shit, thanks. Daylight savings have thrown me off. I guess the clocks change at a different time in the US?
>>
To kill time til the episode, what period of history in Adventure Time would you like to be more explored?

>http://imgur.com/gallery/IpzJZ
>>
>>81379844
The period just before the show started would be really cool.

Showing how Finn and Jake lost their parents and moved to the treefort and became champions for PB, Marceline traveling the world, Billy beating the shit out of the Lich and imprisoning him.
Lots of really cool events in that period that the show seems to ignore.
>>
File: Finn Huntress Wizard.jpg (111 KB, 816x979) Image search: [Google]
Finn Huntress Wizard.jpg
111 KB, 816x979
>>81375252
First and foremost here is your daily Finn and Huntress Wizard ship.

Now we got that out of the way I like to point out that there is hope that Finn might get taller in the future since in the previews he said that he would like to be taller especially taller than Bubblegum, which is why he is going to that cave.
>>
>>81379844
As cliched as it can be I would like more Simon (pre-madness) and Marcie

like 1 or 2 episodes to explore more of what Simon lived before finding Marcie and how they got separated
>>
>>81379496
OP here, there's a bigger thread actually.

>>81363607
>>
>>81379983
I wonder when exactly that fight between Billy and Lich happened.

I get the impression that Billy is one of those guys who can live for like a hundred years or more, so though he got old he still lived for a while.

PB was keeping the destroyer of all life in her tree for decades probably.
>>
>>81380239
Holy shit I didn't realize this. going to the bigger thread
>>
HERMIT EYES!
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.