[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dumbing of Age
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 51
File: 6450384733101480883.png (426 KB, 1000x333) Image search: [Google]
6450384733101480883.png
426 KB, 1000x333
Is it just me or does Jocelyn look a little retarded sometimes

Like his eyes are pointing in different directions or staring into the distance while he talks
>>
File: 15482378227943983231.png (408 KB, 1000x333) Image search: [Google]
15482378227943983231.png
408 KB, 1000x333
Also
>>
>>81354858
First for your web comic sucks.
>>
>>81354858
wow, sure glad Joyce brought Becky along so they could avoid some of these topics which India mission brother seems genuinely interested on touching on
>>
>>81354912
how dare he bring up a rational point? Fucboi bro should just give up his social because she's a brave lesbian
>>
>>81354912
...Or you could go to the social security office.

You know, instead of using someone elses, use your own actual one that was issued to you and will not show up as someone else when cross-referenced by an employer.

Does Willis legit not know how the world works that he thinks she needs to see it fucking written down?
>>
File: willis general.png (458 KB, 551x1076) Image search: [Google]
willis general.png
458 KB, 551x1076
Daily reminder.
>>
>>81354912
>her house which is locked up

Uh, you could probably get some help with that.
Get the police to give her her dad's keychain that most likely confiscated.

I understand why she's not living there, being unable to pay for the utilities and it being more beneficial for her to wait at her GF's dorm room for the house to foreclose so she can declare herself as homeless.
But she should probably try to get her belongings out of there first. Her dad probably has a stash of cash in there somewhere too.
>>
>>81355340
no, see, you don't understand. This is a small minded town and she's an unwanted lesbian. They're more likely to run her in on vagrancy or plant a murder weapon on her then let her retrieve personal effects from a seized property pending approval from either a ranking officer, bank official, or appropriate government beaurocrat
>>
>>81354858
It's a good thing the universe has Becky's back. Most people would need to work hard enough to fill out employment forms in order to eventually become a scientist. Unless of course he's implying that employment forms require a social security number which is rarely true.

>>81354912
And what the hell even is this strip? Like everyone in it is so stupid. Her brother is retarded for taking (What I assume to be) a joke so seriously and she's stupid for not realizing there are a multitude of ways for Becky to get her social security number if she needed it.
>>
>>81355698
To be fair, it's Becky saying that. We have no idea if she's making a terrible unfunny joke or if she's really just stupid enough not to see the consequences of using someone else's social security number.
>>
File: 16741743425670232495.png (400 KB, 1000x333) Image search: [Google]
16741743425670232495.png
400 KB, 1000x333
Today is Willis' birthday
>>
>>81356731
angry joyce is best joyce
>>
>>81356731
possibly the least offensive page in months. Especially if you read this out of context
>>
>>81354912
>Being 18 and not knowing your SS
Ok...whatever. But beyond that.
There's like a billion ways Becky can find out her social security. Does she have a bank account? She's never filed any documents that required it? I get that she's kind of sheltered but FUCK.

Also, and correct me if I'm wrong, isn't using someone else's social security illegal?
>>
File: 1316823235336.jpg (48 KB, 329x313) Image search: [Google]
1316823235336.jpg
48 KB, 329x313
>>81354858
>split infinitive
>>
>>81356731
>eyes red with rage
Oh please oh please oh please Joyce, start a fistfight with your brother oh please oh please.
>>
>>81356731
Did she just become Kira?
>>
>>81356731
JOYCE SMASH!!!
>>
>>81356918
believe or not tons of young adults never memorize their SSN because they never needed to

kids these days are coddled as hell

my best friend doesnt know their SS and theyre 21
>>
>>81357092
Pfft I bet you don't remember it, can you recite here without looking?
>>
>>81356731
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>81357211
>>
>>81356731
Has she brought up the fact she was nearly raped with her family? Or do they just brush it off with Midwest Nice and tell her to persevere.
>>
>>81357427
I don't think they know
>>
>>81356918
Seriously though, even if she couldn't remember there's no way she wouldn't be able to get it. It's not as though a child being left with no guardians and no idea what their SS is is an entirely uncommon situation. Just go to the social security office of whatever.

And yeah, pretty much everything Joyce said is an option too. She could probably contact the school for it even if she was kicked out. It's worth a shot. She could definitely ask her dad, or send someone else to ask him if she's uncomfortable speaking to him. And if she owns the house there's no reason she couldn't get into it somehow to look for any files. Keys should have been confiscated from her dad. Hell, she could bust down the door if she really wanted to since it's her house.
>>
>>81357427
She doesn't want to be taken out of school so she hasn't told them.
>>
>>81357467
Yeaaah... she should probably bring that up as another reason why she's 'bitter' with college life, coupled with "My friend's dad tried to shoot me in the face with a rifle"
>>
>>81354858
>his
>he
>>
>>81356731
I'm glad Becky, having basically started this, is just watching it happen now.

Fucking garbage.
>>
>>81356731
FUCKING NINE-TAILED FOX MODE!
>>
>>81356731
I love how she is freaking out at her brother who has been out of the fucking country for god knows how long. His only news source are the parents, since apparently no one gives a shit about Toe-Dad enough for a college shooting to be national news. So yeah, he may have no idea why you are angry at his comments on Toe-Dad or at your shitty, shitty friend's joke.

FUCK YOU WILLIS FOR MAKING ME DIG INTO THIS.
>>
File: BlutoMad.webm (568 KB, 480x342) Image search: [Google]
BlutoMad.webm
568 KB, 480x342
> Joyce is clearly angry for months.
>>81354912
> "Do you realize how angry you sound."
>>81356731
> Joyce gets angrier!
> "BECAUSE I AM [ANGRY!]" (Bonus red eyes in case you didn't notice)

Yawn.

I wish John had just actually said the shitty thing he was going to say, rather than Joyce interrupting and them going into this discussion about anger. Not looking forward to further adventures in tone policing.
>>
>>81357552

Becky hasn't really *caused* anything to happen since she invited herself on Joyce's trip home. She's just kind of been around and annoying. Joyce is driving most of the plot development for this arc.

Joyce's anger is partially caused by concern for her, but Becky can't be held at fault that her friend cares for her.
>>
>>81359118

becky can always be at fault
>>
Why are Joyce and her brothers having diner without their parents? Usually one would have the big awkward meal and fights with the whole family together when everyone returns home for Thanksgiving.
>>
>>81357527
She doesn't own the house. Her dad does. Him being in jail pending a trial doesn't strip his ownership. Him going to prison wouldn't do it either. Becky doesn't have to wait for the house to be foreclosed upon, she's homeless right now.
>>
>>81356918
>Also, and correct me if I'm wrong, isn't using someone else's social security illegal?
Oh, super illegal. I think it's technically identity theft.
>>
>>81360243
I didn't think we were supposed to take the borrow line seriously, but give how it's spun out into this big argument, I don't even know anymore.
>>
I don't know what's worse, the fact that Kurt Busiek (one of my favorite comic writers) actually recommended this garbage on twitter, or the fact that Willis would rather retweet his Transformers garbage than praise from a legit professional.
>>
>>81360338
I can only assume this woman has never LOOKED for a job before, let alone had one, if she doesn't know her SS#.
>>
>>81360243
Since the owner of the social security number in question would be in on it that would make what they're doing fraud, not identity theft.

>>81360338
Some people just like to bitch. We could be talking about important things like how Jocelyn is super cute or what the lesser tier characters are doing, but we'd rather take everything said by a character in a strip that sticks almost exclusively to a gag a day format literally.
>>
>>81360435
Like I said, "technically". That said, how much time has passed since Toe-Dad was arrested? She made a big thing about having plans to him, but so far, her only plan seems to be "wait for my house to get repossessed to I can declare to be homeless." That can take a while, is she doing anything in the meantime?

Also, going by his twitter, apparently Becky has no form of identification either.
>>
>>81360534
>That said, how much time has passed since Toe-Dad was arrested?

A few days. Maybe a little more than a week at most.
>>
>>81354912
Jocelyn is best girl
>>
>>81356731
>Be eating lunch at favorite family restaurant
>ay, this is some good meatloaf
>See that sweet Brown girl that went off to college yea-I mean, weeks ago
>Hey, MacIntyre's daughter's with her. Well, that ain't your favorite look of hair but what's the hurt of trying something new
>ARYANS.avi
>Beg pardon?
>O-oh these kids and their wacky humor
>[HITLER'S YOUTH INTENSIFIES]
>Fucking what did that cheeto-maned brat just call the Briwn boys?
>LESBIAN
>McScuuuuuuse me?
>They sit down and things seem to calm down. Lord, how times seem to have changed these kids
>Think you'll order some pie
>JOYCE SMASH
>Oh fuck this. Next time you're getting Mexican
>>
>>81360670
>public meltdowns
fuck I never know what to do when this shit happens, just stare awkwardly i guess.
>>
>>81360534
>Becky has no form of identification either
Well that seems extremely dire. In that case, I think she might have to get back in contact with the police to get Ross to relinquish her documents. Actually, that seems like something that would've come up when they questioned her.
>>
>>81360744
It's weird that she wouldn't have her old college ID with her, but her not having any form of ID makes sense assuming that Ross never let her get a driver's license and she left her SS card and birth certificate at home.
>>
>>81360827
Did she even GO to college? I mean, she's home schooled. That said, if you're home schooled, why the fuck would you have never taken a day off to get a state ID?
>>
>>81360921
>Did she even go to college
That's what started the whole Becky Arc. Becky goes to christian college. Her roomate and her experiment. She becomes a muff diver. The school finds out and kicks her out while her roomate throws her under the bus. She goes to Joyce's campus before her dad can take her away.
>>
>>81360921
Yes, she was homeschooled then enrolled in a Christian college because her dad thought a secular college would be a bad influence. Becky is sheltered as fuck and has only been away from the control of her father for maybe five weeks at this point.
>>
>>81360743
jessedrinkingwater.jpg
>>
>>81356731
Oh no, Joyce is going to have her armed chopped off
>>
>>81354858
>>81354912
OP, thanks for reminding me this is a terrible webcomic and not to read it!
>>
File: Sharingan.gif (1 MB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
Sharingan.gif
1 MB, 600x450
>>81356731
Someone needs to give Joyce the sharingan for the last panel.
>>
I want Becky to die, I wish Willis would start killing off characters like he did in his previous works.
>>
>>81364148
do it yourself
>>
>>81354858
>Is it just me or does Jocelyn look a little retarded sometimes
Yeah no joke he's retarded, he's a trongo. What were you expecting, a Nobel Prize physicist?
>>
Every version of Joyce has always been the worst and most unpleasant person and I don't know why any of you waifu her. She's just your shitty, passive-aggressive racist aunt with creepy age regression undertones. She's not mad because of toedad, she's mad because she has to treat gay people like people now.
>>
>>81364924
>trongo
What
>>
>>81366135
Tranny
>>
>>81359919
It's actually not Thankgiving break, the just left for the weekend. It throws off a lot of people, since this thing started right around Thanksgiving... and the fact that it's been a fall weekend for like six months at this point.
>>
>>81354912

>hey you probably shouldn't break the fucking law

>OMFG CHECK YOUR PRIVILIGE BECKY HAD A HARD LIFE

never change, willis
>>
I like how this thread transformed itself into a consultation from The Law Offices of Chan, Chan, Chan & Chan.
>>
>>81367565

Not really, you don't need to be a lawyer to know that using someone else's SS number is hella illegal.
>>
>>81354912
>don't steal social security numbers
>BUT LIKE I DON'T KNOW IT
>you can't find it
>OMG STOP BEING AN ASSHOLE
>but...
>JUST STOP SHITLORD
>>
File: 4229808-9589009397-mqdef.jpg (9 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
4229808-9589009397-mqdef.jpg
9 KB, 320x180
>>81356731
>>
>>81355123
Of course he doesn't. He's a sheltered, childish liberal who makes a living drawing strawman cartoons for other sheltered, childish liberals to circlejerk over.

He has no idea how to live a life, or how to do anything himself. The fact that he has successfully bred should terrify anyone for the future of our species.
>>
>>81368116
wasn't his wife a former fan of his comic?
>>
>>81368231
Probably, and it's probably a somewhat predatory relationship to boot.
>>
>>81356731
>feminism.png
>>
>>81354912
>well, we have your job application here
>the social security number you put down comes up from the system as a different person who is older than you, a different name, and a different gender
>enjoy prison with your dad, I guess

Does Willis think they work like Netflix accounts?
>>
>>81354912
The worst part is, John seems to be trying to help. He's doing the closest thing to Problem solving and figuring out the sutuation and Joyce is just being reactionary.
Also why doesn't Willis draw the glasses going behind the ears? I know it's a small gripe but it's pretty lazy. Glasses ain't magic.
>>
File: Dumbing of Age thread.jpg (22 KB, 464x348) Image search: [Google]
Dumbing of Age thread.jpg
22 KB, 464x348
>>81355323
I get what you're going for, but frankly I think mine is more pithy.
>>81358173
There was a throwaway comment from Ruth about how Toedad made the news, but of course the police and campus authorities have made zero digging into WHY a crazed gunman decided to show up.
>>81360363
>Kurt Busiek likes this shit
Did... did he say why?
>>81365429
Look, if you haven't read any of Willis' stuff before, you could just say so
David's gotten lazy with his art in recent years. He tried drawing the real-life college where this is meant to take place, and it just looked... off. If he'd just pulled a Dobson and traced from a photo, it probably wouldn't have been as bad.
>>
>>81368769
Ruth didn't know who Toedad was, Billie had to explain the relationship between Becky and the crazed gunman to her.

Also, Dina got into a fistfight with a crazed gunman twice her size about a week ago and her parents have been neither seen nor mentioned. Going by the lack of evidence it's reasonable to assume that they don't know what happened to Dina.
>>
I'm confused, what exactly has Joyce so pissed off?
>>
>>81369226
elves
>>
>>81369226
Her family isn't respecting her homeless dumbass lesbian forced-herself-onto-me friend who invited herself to thanksgiving with them.
>>
>>81368116
And he just cashed in some of his internet cred for 70k. The System is pretty strange at times.
>>
>>81368554
Rimless stemless glasses seem to be a Thing nowadays. See it something positive a lot and it drives me nuts.
>>
>>81369226
It's a whole bunch of things that have been building up for a while her family seeming a bit dismissive of toedad's actions and the consequences for Becky is just the last straw.
I imagine John is genuinely confused by her reaction because he has no context for it. If only he had thought to ask why she's so cranky
>>
File: 1399279805777.gif (978 KB, 500x211) Image search: [Google]
1399279805777.gif
978 KB, 500x211
>>81368021
I'M MAD!!
>>
>>81368436

>mfw I have moved out, lived in a new place for a year, and gotten married but I'm still a guest user on my old roommate's Netflix account
>>
>>81354912
I really wouldn't have written this to have John assume that Becky is being serious.

"Wait, Becky, do you really not have your social security number?" Is a way more reasonable 1st panel, but from there it's hard to paint him as an asshole. So instead, he assumes that she's actually legit asking for someone else to commit SS fraud, instead of revealing her lack of an SS through a super uncomfortable joke(?). Jocelyn already told Becky she's opposed to the idea so John's line should be more of a continuation or reinforcement, than a stand alone statement.

Another option is to not have Becky act like that in >>81354858 , but that's pretty much Becky's MO to be weird and awkward.
>>
>>81369509
Pince-nez glasses are a thing too.
>>
>>81369568
Fuck this is comfy. I miss this. Before he started just making "Bigotry: The comic"
>>
>>81360744
Isn't this a thing in the U.S.? Where voter I.D. laws restrict black people from voting?

Which is it, is there no standardised federal photo identification card in the U.S. (which, me being european, I assume should be as easy qs possible to acquire for anyone over the age of 14), or is it worthless compared to a voter I.D., a driver's licence or a social security card?

I mean, in my country you need a photo I.D. for a public transportation pass.

For that matter, shouldn't asking for a spare social security card be simple as well?
>>
>>81354858
>Not knowing your SS.

Seriously? When I turned 12 my broke as hell single parent told me that this is the one number to remember and she drilled me on it. It's a number I've used countless times since then. It's basically your name.

I'm pretty sure that wild dog woman in Russia knows her Soc.
>>
>>81369685
Now that I think of it, hoow does someone get through high school and get into college without knowing their ssn? I didn't know mine until I had to start filling out a million forms in junior and senior year.
>>
>>81369802
To be fair, Becky is super sheltered and controlled. Toe dad probably wouldn't go around telling her her soc, because then she could make decisions without him.
>>
>>81369818
>>81369802
>>81369779
>>81369685

This can be easily summed up under "Becky is a retard."
>>
>>81369818
Well don't forget, Joyce and Becky were homeschooled and I don't think Becky even has a license.
>>
>>81369685
Willis isn't a good enough writer to work with the background he gave Becky. She should be weird and awkward, she's a sheltered and poorly socialized kid thrust into the world and then had everything go to shit in very short order. But Willis seems unable to really introspect on his characters and have them react logically to each other and their surroundings.
>>
>>81356731
I know shes young and repressed so shes finding it hard to control her emotional but i hope the next panel is her explaining shit even if its in angry tie-raid form, i dont want it just to be hurled insults.
>>
>>81356918
In all fairness, I didn't have mine fully memorized until I was like twenty. I needed to write it down constantly because I'm shit at memorizing numbers.

Still, she should be able to get it. There's a bunch of ways, either through the police or through her local security office. I guess, depending on how cloistered she was, she might have no idea how, and/or be embarrassed to ask.
>>
>>81369937
I hope someone points out how unreasonable she's being.

Becky's causing problems here, she shouldn't be defended. Yes Mom's not helping things but Becky did invite herself to this.
>>
>>81369889
>>81369842
>>81369846

Ironically Joyce seems the super sheltered one.

I think this also reflects on Willis.
>>
>>81369818
Dad ex machina. Becky's dad controlled everything and filled out every form because he's both an unstable psychopath and extremely meticulous? But also Becky, who apparently was always harboring lesbian love for Joyce, never thought to think for herself until alone with some other lady in a dorm.

The comic is bad!

>>81369779
I dunno how it is in the states, but I know in Canada it's a fucking pain to get stuff replaced when you don't have a photo ID, especially when you don't have bank statements or credit cards or a paystub (all things Becky doesn't have because dad ex machina).
>>
>>81369239
Go to bed Pelinal.
>>
>>81369842
Hmm, makes sense. He is a lunatic after all.
>>
>>81368554
>The worst part is, John seems to be trying to help. He's doing the closest thing to Problem solving and figuring out the sutuation and Joyce is just being reactionary.
What is Men-Women conversations.
>>
>>81369998
They're both the same amount of sheltered (actually Becky should be worse, Joyce's dad seems kinda normal now even though he was nutso in the freshman family weekend arc*), but for some reason Becky went from telling Joyce to not let secular college change her, to being super quirky, and accepting of anything for not really any reason.

*Actually, that change came out of nowhere as well.
>>
>>81369996
>Mom's not helping things but Becky did invite herself to this.

Becky is not knowing the basic shit here. To people that comes off as needy subversive.

On the same foot, Becky isn't actually asking for help. Joyce is thrusting Becky around trying to get her help. It's looking like some weird coodependence situation where Becky is assuming the role of Becky's mother and is upset people aren't jumping on to help her help Becky so she can feel good about herself.

This conversation was normal until Joyce(Wilis) decided to cause shit.
>>
>>81370224
>It's looking like some weird coodependence situation where Becky is assuming the role of Becky's mother and is upset people aren't jumping on to help her help Becky so she can feel good about herself.
That's because Becky is a selfish parasite. I know, difficult situation etc. But then she goes out of her way to anger people and does shit like blowing her last $20 on a stupid haircut another student could probably do for free.
>>
>>81369802
If you aren't already in the system it is giant pain.
>>
>>81370012
>>81369779
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHFOwlMCdto
>>
>>81369779
>Which is it, is there no standardised federal photo identification card in the U.S.

Fear of an all-encompassing fascist government having your photo or something.

Or contempt for anyone who doesn't have the money or time to take two buses across town on a weekday to get a new photo ID.

Basically it boils down to "I don't want a federal ID card, 1984, etc" and "well I got an ID easily enough, why should I pay a dollar more in taxes so the old fuck down the block doesn't have to go to the DMV?"
>>
>>81369779
I lived in a state that Wikipedia says has strict voter ID laws for the last election and didn't even have to tell anyone my name. Of course... I'm white?

There should be a federal drivers license and the road rules should be federal as well in America, but state government wants a cut of that sweet sweet money.
>>
>>81369779
>Isn't this a thing in the U.S.? Where voter I.D. laws restrict black people from voting?
Only in the severely retarded states.
>>
>>81369846
You spelled Willis wrong.
>>
>>81355323
B-but I like Mary...
>>
>>81369779
ID cards are set by the states themselves. There is a standardized set federal regulations, the REAL ID Act, but pretty much all state IDs have always had the same information on them. Photo identification cards exist, are easier to get than a driver's license, and are a legal form of identification. And applying for a spare SS card is easy, but you have to know your number.

Getting a non-driver's license ID in my state requires a social security card. two forms of additional ID with at least one having a photo or three forms of non-photo ID, proof of lawful residence if you're a non-citizen, and a $36 fee.

And the voter ID laws don't actually restrict black people from voting. Most studies show a small drop in voter turnout in general rather than specifically among black people. Voter fraud issues on an individual level are little more than smokescreens to mobilize support, most actual voter fraud comes from vote suppression at the precinct level or higher.
>>
>>81369226

In the space of a couple of months: She was almost-raped at a college party and never really had the chance to get over it, but demanded no one tell anyone because her parents would pull her out of college. She's fallen "in love" (really, she's just very conflicted about her sexual urges) with a gay guy and had an unhealthy relationship with him. Her lifelong best friend came out to her and then told her she's homeless if she can't stay in their dorm. Then her best friend's father showed up and kidnapped her at gunpoint. Now she's gone home to visit her family, but overheard her mother telling her father they have to pull Joyce out of school for fear of secular influences. And throughout all of this, she's struggled with reconciling her Christian beliefs with her first experiences of seeing atheists as not just real people, but better than most Christian peers she has to deal with right now.

Pretty much every aspect of her life is falling apart. She doesn't know how to express her anger, but she cares enough for her friends to be protective of them, so that's the only release she's got.
>>
>>81372404
Realistically Joyce needs therapy. I literally can't fathom your entire life going to shit with the speed and consistency Joyce's life has. I'd just kill myself desu.
>>
>>81372404

Honestly though, Joyce's parents are right. She's had a shit time at college, she's fallen in with a pretty bad crowd, and she's gone through a number of traumatic experiences. College is not a healthy environment for her and she really should be pulled out. Of course, this will all get overlooked because MUH EVIL CHRISTIANS but anyone familiar with mental health will tell you that the benefits of Joyce being in college don't outweigh the downsides.
>>
While Willis is still heavy handed as shit, I can't help but at least like how protective Joyce is of Becky.
>>
>>81372831
To be fair though, her home is just as shitty. Like even if she gets pulled out of College I doubt going home would help her either. She'd either need to get her own place or stay at a hostel or something.
>>
ID can be hard to find if you don't have the paperwork (like a SS Card) and getting the paperwork can be a LOT of work since a lot of states (especially those under Republican control and have passed "Anti-Voter ID Fraud" laws*) have it so that you have to have a photo ID (and a decent chunk of change) to get your paperwork.

*Pretty much the entire point of these laws is not to stop fraud, but to basically disenfranchise Democrat leaning voters such as the poor, regardless of skin color and to throw up hurdles to out of state college students who have out of state ID).

Adding to this, is that Department of Motor Vehicles have been slowly but surely closed out in a lot of poor communities (going into the above) and that most of the poor folks that ARE working, don't have the time and luxury to be able to take off the time from work needed to go all over the place to get the paperwork, or the $100 and some dollars for the various documents laying around, to get the documents.
>>
>>81373118

Okay, define "shitty". Like are her parents genuinely abusive or are they just really really religious and impose strict rules on Joyce?
>>
>>81373055
They are being set for sex.
>>
File: 3-3.png (346 KB, 1111x333) Image search: [Google]
3-3.png
346 KB, 1111x333
I've been waiting a little while to post this.

Also, joyce makes me feel sad.
>>
>>81373614
Moreso the latter but you can already see the beginnings of turmoil between her parents. Her brothers a closeted trans person, John is estranged for the most part and she might be about to burn that bridge as well. There's basically no chance of her seeing eye to eye with her mother anymore, and her parents might only stay together so that no one judges them for getting a divorce.
Not exactly a place you'd really want to go to to get away from drama.
>>
>>81374076
>Homosexuality tearing families apart.
I don't think this is suppose to be the message I'm getting.
>>
>>81354858
>>81354912

Wait. Why would she think using someone else's social security number would work? Wouldn't that cause a lot of problems?
>>
>>81374150
Let's be honest. It kind of does. People are super hung up about gays for some reason. If no one gave a shit, everything'd be cool, and just let god sort it out. God was clearly just going through a really tough time and took it out on the gays.
>>
>>81374490
>a lot of problems?
As in it's a crime that both the FBI and IRS would have interest in, yeah she'd be pretty fucked.
>>
>>81374076

Okay, but that still sounds infinitely less shitty and more salvageable than her college life.
>>
>>81374054
Should've waited longer, that way you could have forgotten to post it.
>>
>>81375440
well other than the attempted rape, most of her college life has been fine. She has a lot of friends, she had a boyfriend she broke up with but is still on good terms with. She seems to like her teachers just fine. Beyond that College has been mostly ok for her other than her agoraphobia, which being home wouldn't magically get rid of anyway.
>>
File: 2016-02-29-squeezing.png (335 KB, 1000x333) Image search: [Google]
2016-02-29-squeezing.png
335 KB, 1000x333
>>81375440

If your parents are having this conversation, it's pretty much a given that your home life is not going to be conducive to mental and emotional healing.
>>
>>81375793

Yeah, but the point is that Joyce needs a functional support network, which is a lot easier to have in your own home rather than at school. Really, that she's freaking out over something like this implies that she needs to get away from her current situation.

>>81375862

Okay, ignoring how literally no real person has ever talked like that ever, I'm still of the opinion that she'd be better off having someone making her decisions for her, especially given how everyone in this comic seems to constantly make the shittiest decisions possible. This would be the lesser of two evils by far.
>>
File: 3-4.png (339 KB, 1111x333) Image search: [Google]
3-4.png
339 KB, 1111x333
And another one.
>>
>>81375959
>Functional support network
Walky
Dorothy
Billie
Sarah
Dinah kind of.
Amber
Ethan
Leslie
and probably others.
>Home
Her dad.
Jocelyne.
Maybe John.

>ignoring how literally no real person has ever talked like that ever.
I live in the bible belt, so that kind of talk doesn't really surprise me in the least.
>>
>>81376123
I can never tell. Is she wearing a suit of armor? and if so, why?
>>
>>81376223
Yeah she is, in her first appearence she says she's wearing it because "It's college, I need to be super prepared"
>>
File: 1459483435-2016-04-01-dream.png (356 KB, 550x818) Image search: [Google]
1459483435-2016-04-01-dream.png
356 KB, 550x818
Oh hey, Short packed updated.

Luckily everything that happened was just a dream from jesus.
>>
>>81356731
Oh shit she's going to use heat vision
>>
>>81377487
This comic kinda synchronizes my feelings on Shortpacked!. It was fun and realized how silly it was and then towards the end it just became heavy handed in trying to push Willis messages. I'm glad it's over. It got bad, but DOA's still getting worse.
>>
Why are American webcomics so short? Does it really take 2 ~ 3 days to make 4 panels?
>>
>>81360363
Why should I worry? Busiek's a far, far talented writer than the stuff he recommends. He recommended Funky Winkerbean and Superfolks too. Just because you think DoA is an enormous piece of shit and he doesn't, doesn't take away from his talent.
>>
So the moral her is that lesbians ruin families.
>>
>>81376196
>Functional support network
>Functional

Knowing what we know about the cast, I think we can safety dismiss that notion.

>I live in the bible belt, so that kind of talk doesn't really surprise me in the least.

Whatever you say, Dave.
>>
>>81374873
Maybe if they gays shut up about it every once in a while, things would go better.
>>
File: it was a joke.png (124 KB, 571x494) Image search: [Google]
it was a joke.png
124 KB, 571x494
>>81354858
>>
>>81377655
>Why are American webcomics so short? Does it really take 2 ~ 3 days to make 4 panels?
Well this one updates daily so ~1 day for 4 panels.

In general, the answer is that without an editor or a boss we're fucking lazy.
>>
>>81378714
that would actually be kind funny if that was the punch line but Willis doesn't... understand comedy
>>
>>81354912
>Her social security number has got to be somewhere, like her house
>IT'S LOCKED THO
Holy shit, remind me never to be a brother to Joyce.

Breaking and entering is less of a crime than identity theft btw.
>>
>>81377655
Willis sits down and hammers out about a month of his comic at a time. He works hard to be lazy so to speak
>>
>>81377830

>Knowing what we know about the cast, I think we can safety dismiss that notion.

Pretty much, yeah. General rule of thumb is that peers aren't great at mental health. You have a better chance of getting help from a professional from a church (there are christian mental health practitioners so unless her parents are super into denominational issues she'd be fine) than you do with a bunch of college kids dealing with their own issues.

>>81378804

Plus she'd have plausible deniability saying that it's her house and she was just locked out.
>>
>>81378992
Oh definitely. There's a difference. Home might not offer her support. (A man literally held Joyce and Becky at gunpoint and her mom was like "But do you think he really deserved to go to jail?") but they have the potential to be more functional. If they choose to be, which knowing Willis they won't.
School friends have support but they're mostly 18 who don't know how life works either. Someone like Leslie Bean might be able to help but other than that Joyce would have rely on actual children.

So nah. Going home's not a great option either. That's why I said if she moves out of college she needs to get her own place away from everyone and just see a therapist on her own. Maybe with her dad.
>>
You do get about five requests for a new social security card.

She was born in the state at I would wager a hospital therefore she got a number before she even left the building.

Just get a new card.
>>
>>81360534
>Also, going by his twitter, apparently Becky has no form of identification either.

This ends with them getting deported to Mexico due to lack of proof of citizenship.
>>
>>81379863
FUCKING BECKY ISN'T A FUCKING MENNONITE!

WILLIS YOU HACK REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>81354912
Welp. Willis did it. Joyce is ruined.
>>
>>81379863
>Toe dad was so possessive that Becky is off the grid.
>>
>>81378824

As someone who does media that requires regular updates, that sounds EXTREMELY unhealthy. Granted, I just write shit, so I don't have a choice in the matter. I used to do some let's plays, and I'd record a week's worth of material in a few hours.

>>81379332

See the problem here is that I'm using real world logic, since that's what Willis seems to want DoA to work with. It's incredibly easy to say "hey Mom, I want to see a christian therapist" and the mom goes ahead with it, then explain to said therapist that your mom is a psycho and talk about methods of coping with an insanely shitty living situation. I know it works because that's what my mom did growing up in Bumblefuck New York.

But ultimately you're right for using Willis logic, which is the "real world" the way Willis sees it, and so you actually do have a better grasp on the somewhat simplistic, childish logic of the walkyverse than I do.
>>
>>81377585
Don't do this! Stop!
>>
>>81359118
Becky's nudging things and being an instigator, inadvertantly or not. I'd say she knows how her friend is right now and presses on but that would require Becky to think about people who are not herself or the consequences of her actions.
>>
>>81382506
would a Willis Superman movie be more or less heavy handed than Snyder?
>>
>>81382620
I'm sure there'd be a prolonged sequence where Supes burns down every single church in the bible belt with his heat vision.
>>
>>81382620
The death of pa kent would be celebrated.
>>
File: edit4.png (314 KB, 1003x333) Image search: [Google]
edit4.png
314 KB, 1003x333
Reminder, always appreciate the mspaintretard
>>
>>81383001
She really knows how to worka the burqa.
>>
>>81380878
Her momma died in childbirth because she's a basement rape-baby.
>>
>>81377487
Apparently he does a comic every April Fools.
>>
File: theeyeshaveit.png (393 KB, 1008x336) Image search: [Google]
theeyeshaveit.png
393 KB, 1008x336
>>81356731

the mspaint retard strikes again
>>
File: addedthemissingeyebrow.png (374 KB, 1000x333) Image search: [Google]
addedthemissingeyebrow.png
374 KB, 1000x333
>>81385535

AND AGAIN
>>
>>81386001

Joyce isn't Catholic.
>>
>>81386042

That only makes it work better
>>
>>81386001
I get what you're trying to do, but this is even clunkier than the original.

How about: "Shut up! Just shut the fuck up you fucking dyke! If you ever harass me or my family ever again I will beat you browner then the untouchables I saw on my missionary trip to India! Now what the fuck kind of waffles you tryna eat?"
>>
>>81386127
How?
>>
>>81386144

the main reason why I do them is because I want to encourage others to do better

The second reason is starting to become a drive to add Willis's missing eyebrows
>>
>>81354858

two more missing eyebrows
>>
>>81386180

There's irony to one being at odd's with one's conservative feature's in one's faith, while behaving like a turboconservative version of that same faith.
>>
>>81386390
>that same faith.

Nut they're small town protestants, not catholics.
>>
>>81386443

"The same faith" as meant by "both Christians"
>>
>>81356731
The FUCK does she have to be bitter about?
>>
>>81387337
Dave Willis's parents.
>>
>>81377948
But how would anyone know of their same-sex love?
>>
>>81369802
>>81369818

Most kids only rarely have to use it, so they don't memorize it until they really go on their own. Don't be so egocentric.

It's weird that she doesn't have her card, though.
>>
>>81388329
Not that guy but I knew my ssn by the time I was 12. Similar shit from all my friends. Not knowing your ssn is a extraordinarily extreme case.
>>
>>81388659
You're the extreme case, bro. Most kids memorize it somewhere around 16-22. Around the time they start filling out forms for jobs, drivers licenses, college, etc.

Once again, don't be egocentric.
>>
I'm 22 and barely know my SS number.
>>
>>81388996
Don't project your shitty childhood on me bro.
>>
>>81389108
But it's granted since I'm NEET.
>>
>>81389119
>Shitty childhood
What are you even talking about now?

I'm sorry, you memorized your social security number before most people. I don't know why this information upsets you.
>>
>>81375862

Who's jordan?
>>
>>81389108
I only know mine because it has five of the same number in a row.
>>
File: Angry-Joyce.png (36 KB, 118x333) Image search: [Google]
Angry-Joyce.png
36 KB, 118x333
>>81356860
>>81356731
>>
>>81389533
Jordan is the estranged Brown son who has never been shown in DoA (or ever, I think). He's the black sheep of the family, at least until Jocelyn comes out and Carol fist fights her to death or splashes acid in her face.
>>
>>81354912
The comments for this strip on the site are even more ridiculous than usual. They think John is the biggest piece of shit in the universe for trying to be responsible.

They're also really obsessed over the idea that John's "angry" comment is an assertion of patriarchal oppression or something.

>>81357092
>Kids these days
If this poster is older than 22 I'll buy into the patreon and post the early strips here for the next five years.

>>81369226
anyone who insults Becky is worse than Hitler
>>
>>81390160
I really hope that Jordan is genuinely a basket-case. I'm anticipating that he'll just be a smug liberal atheist who stands up to his parents. Basically, what Willis wishes he was like.
>>
>>81390274
For all the things wrong with this comic, everyone here does get the whole "Becky is one of those 'deflects their insecurities/fears/etc with humor' type people, yes? I mean, she's obnoxious as shit and isn't meant to be looked at as infallible, right?
>>
>>81369154
Parents only exist if their evil kkktistian bigots
>>
>>81369779
There are virtually no restrictions to anyone voting. You feel for a liberal meme, anon.
>>
So when do they get superpowers in this one? Is there any supernatural or scifi stuff at all?
>>
>>81391647
Their superpower in this one is being unrealistic, yet somehow accurate portrayals of the worst human being's alive.
>>
>>81369779
Social security card requires two other forms of ID. One must prove your age, and the other must prove your identity.

Identity can be done by Driver's License or Passport. Becky probably doesn't have either of those. Substitutes exist, but those are also hard for her to have. Most likely is a school ID, from her last school.

Age can be done a lot of things, but they don't come easy. Basically, she needs a birth certificate, or a passport.

So, what she needs to do is obtain a copy of her birth certificate, which requires talking to the state she was born in. After she has that, she can get a state ID (Since there are non-Driving ID's.) This requires proof of residence, which she can get from documents that should've been mailed to her house.(Bank statements and such.) If she gets all her paperwork taken care of, she can have a social security card in two months or so.

Becky is essentially paperless, and that's a hard place to be in. She won't be able to get a job, or actually apply for college, for two more months.
>>
>>81391568

Another anon here.

While we're on the subject of voting, could you shed some light on the registered democrat/republican/independent thing, i know it was somehow important to the fuckery with the arizona primaries.
>>
>>81392214

Being paperless is an absolute nightmare. It's probably marginally easier to deal with now than it has been at any point in our history, but it's one of those shitty recursive 'to get x you need y and to get y you need x' type things. It's a fucking bitch to fix, especially when you're in her kind of situation.
>>
>>81354858
>>81354912
Do they all have cute little dog noses?
Is this a really lazy furry comic?
>>
>>81392539

Rules change state by state, and party by party in certain cases. Arizona's problems are much worse than just 'your party selection/affiliation was magically changed after the cutoff date lol2bad' Why you're asking an obvious troll for further information is beyond me.
>>
hopefully patreanon strip soon
have your social security numbers ready
>>
>>81392633
I lost my driver's license, passport, and ssc all at the same time. Luckily I had some other forms of ID, so it was just time consuming. But if I didn't...

I'm not even sure who you go to if you have literally nothing to prove who you are. Like, do you go to your state and somehow give them your fingerprints so you can get your birth certificate?

>>81392539
Way beyond the scope of this discussion. In Virginia (Where I live.), all you need to do is be in the voting precinct that you live, give them your name, and be registered to vote with that party. So, if your registration got switched around through paperwork magic, you'd be fucked, but that doesn't mean you need an ID, since they pretty much assume no one's going to pretend to be you.

When it comes to the presidential election, you need to be registered to vote, but not for any particular party. This generally happens when you're 18, the same age that you're legally required to register for the draft. Most registration laws kind of just assume that you'll be registering in the system when you get a driver's license.
>>
>>81393044
School transcripts. I had to make a trip back to my Highschool get that, which was enough for the Birth Cert, and from there I could piece enough together to go further. Barring that you really do have to bring down a blood-relative, mainly mother or father. Good luck when you're otherwise estranged and/or they're dead.
>>
>>81392815

I figured I'd ask your half dead-half president all giganigga for information regarding politics.

I mean, from the little I've seen, is the process literally fucked to the level where you can't vote outside of the party you're registered for? Does it fuck with the place you're supposed to vote at for whatever reason? What effect does the party registration have?
>>
>>81393044

Ah thanks
>>
>>81393268
Party registration allows you to vote in the primaries, which are the votes that the political parties have to decide which party member will be their candidate for the general election.

So being a registered democrat will allow you to help decide if Bernie or Hilary will be the democratic candidate. If you aren't a registered democrat, then you only get to decide if the president will be a democrat or a republican, which happens in the actual general election. Of course, theoretically anyone can run for president, so, theoretically, primaries shouldn't be a big deal. In a better world we'd see a general election where it's Trump (Angry Independents) Cruz (Republican party) Clinton (Moderate Democrats) and Sanders (Democratic Socialists.) But we have a de facto two party system, so primaries are actually fairly significant.

Still, if you think 'not being registered as a party member' means an American can't vote for the president, then you've been gravely misinformed.
>>
File: WOOOOOOOORDS.png (367 KB, 1000x333) Image search: [Google]
WOOOOOOOORDS.png
367 KB, 1000x333
Oh look, Willis is changing the scene again because he couldn't come up with anything.
>>
>>81383001
That is unironically funny as fuck. Seeing it flipped makes me think, maybe willis really does have talent and I'm just out of his demographic.
>>
File: but sir I'm flaming.jpg (37 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
but sir I'm flaming.jpg
37 KB, 512x384
>>81393846
Why do I still read this shit?
>>
>>81393846
I called this shit.

>>81358326
>further adventures in tone policing
>>
>>81393846
It's frustrating because any viewpoint that doesn't agree with Willis is portrayed in an extremely unsatisfying way.

John isn't completely wrong, but he's wrong enough that it keeps him from digging in and having an actual conversation. Joyce isn't completely right, and we can see that, but we'll never get anyone that can help her to work through this.

The biggest issue is that there's a glaring lack of compassion from anyone that isn't on the designated side of right, and it keeps being an issue every time something like this happens. It's like Willis has written 3/4's of something with an actual characterization and nuance, and then just refuses to write out the rest of it, because.... fuck if I know why.
>>
>>81393846
>i still have concern for other people's property
>except my brother's documents
>>
>>81393268
There's two types of primaries: open and closed. Open means you just have to be registered to vote (so you can be Dem/Rep/Ind), and you can vote in either party's primary. Closed means you have to be registered Democrat for Democratic primary or Republican for Republican primary. There's also caucuses in some states but they're even more retarded.
For the Presidential election it's 'open', you just have to be registered to vote regardless of party.
>>
>>81393846
Oh, and this takes Becky and Joyce to the hotel room, I guess.

I wonder if Willis is going to write Joyce as a lesbian now that everybody hates her.

Or just Fuck this comic, really. I don't know why I keep coming back here. Mr. Bones' Wild Ride, I guess.
>>
>>81393846
Wasn't the older brother the one Joyce's parents had an issue with?
>>
File: 1459489034551.jpg (51 KB, 500x334) Image search: [Google]
1459489034551.jpg
51 KB, 500x334
>>81393846
Why doesn't Josh say anything? She clearly worried about Joyce. And why is the older bro being such a dick? Why is everyone in this damn comic an idiot?
>>
>>81394322
Naw, that's Jordan. We still don't know what his deal is, though.
>>
>>81394372
Because Muh Designated Antagonist.
>>
>>81394372
I dunno; I guess because Mom isn't around there needs to be an antagonist.

Conflict is necessary in writing ongoing stories and keeping things interesting. But it doesn't mean there needs to be conflict everywhere you look. Willis could have used this as a chance to let his characters breathe.
>>
>>81394372
>hy is the older bro being such a dick
>sister hanging with a VERY outspoken dyke
>shitting on things you thought you shared
>not giving a fuck about you bro
>threatening to throw things at you
Ayyyyyyy
>>
File: massive_dick.png (30 KB, 141x188) Image search: [Google]
massive_dick.png
30 KB, 141x188
>>81394372
>she
I think he's a faggot, not a tranny. DoA already has one of those, I think two would be a stretch even for a comic as "progressive" as this.
>>
>>81394588
You know, I originally thought he was just a cross dresser, but not really sure anymore.
>>
>>81394519
It makes a ton of sense to want your sister to be calm before you talk through the issues she's facing, but telling her to 'be reasonable' first is how you make people hate you. It's not that things like this don't happen, but continuously building a mountain for Joyce to walk away from just makes everyone with a different viewpoint into a villain, instead of a moderate viewpoint and a sympathetic 'other'.

It's not unrealistic, but it's a very unsatisfying story.
>>
>>81394659
>>81394588
In It's Walky!, she was a trannie (but nobody cared and everyone was cool with it). In DoA, they're drawn extremely feminine. This is obviously a setup for major family drama and giving Joyce the excuse to cut her family out of her life and

oh fuck me it's a setup for her to beat up Mary too.
>>
>>81393846

I can't help but not hate John for being calm and collected the whole time.
>>
Hey guys it's Willis birthday today, he's 37 now and he still has his childhood traumas.
Go wish him happy birthday you sad person
>>
>>81394866
Who cares.
>>
>>81394588
>>81394659
>>81394786
They're tagged as Jocelyn on the site.
>>
>>81394951
>Jocelyn

Seriously, what is up with trans people adding "lyn" to the end of their new name? This is like the third time I've seen that.
>>
>>81394997
How do you make a feminine Joshua?
>>
>>81394997
it's a Willis thing

Most trans people either pick a completely different name to distance themselves from the gender they are getting away from
>>
>>81394322
I think at this point Joyce's parents has issues with all their kids to some degree, and Mom in particular is upset because she can't refill the quiver at this point.
>>
>>81393846
So I guess there's not going to be a family meeting then? What do you know, Becky was there and the exact thing that Joyce's sibling were afraid that were going to happen, happened
>>
>>81395128
Yeah Becky ruins lives.
>>
>>81395055
I know. I mean with their new name. I know a Caitlyn who chose her new name completely independently of Jenner choosing hers, and then Joshua is apparently going to rename herself to "Joycelyn".

It's weird. Is this a meme in the trans community or something?
>>
>>81395226
And by "meme", I mean "contagious thought".
>>
>>81395226
I know some people just slightly tweak their original name so that it's easier to answer to and for other people to remember it

Just depends on the person really
>>
>>81394823

He didn't really do anything wrong. He was right, Becky needs to find her own social security number and there are methods to do it. And all he said about Toedad was he didn't like violence being an answer to a problem. Which there is nothing wrong with that mentality at all.

Even not wanting Becky there can be more than homophobia. I hate when I invite my sister to meet places and she shows up with like ten of her friends because they wanted to do stuff too. He wanted to see Joyce, not her annoying friend.

Fuck you Willis. Fuck you.

>>81394866

I can't he blocked me for tweeting the Toedad edit to him after we made it. Then he went on that twitter rant.
>>
>>81393846

You know, I'm going to admit that Joyce has reason to be angry, but regardless this storyline is fundamentally (heh) shitty IMO, because of how blatantly Willis is just trying to give the middle finger to his upbringing and parents. And probably not even for the sake of "Oh the poor minorities", I have no doubt it's just because he's grumpy they didn't let him watch certain shit and he wants a bit of petty payback.

It's like he thinks no character with hate (and always hate, not even mild disapproval) for some people are incapable of love, affection, or positive traits in general. I've personally known people with completely outdated views on certain people or things that are nonetheless loving, honest, courageous, etc.

And Joyce is far too well-adjusted and too-good-for-this-crappy-family to look at as a self-insert and not think Willy is just stroking himself off. "Yeah, I was a fundie Christian, but I was different from all the rest! I was always kind and open-minded and accepting! As soon as I got away from my parents' influence I blossomed into a good person!"
>>
>>81395128
I think we all assumed family meeting meant 'siblings and parents, the whole nuclear group'.

But, I guess we're wrong, and family meeting meant 'how about we siblings talk about how fucked your life is now, away from Becky, who is responsible for most of your current problems'.
>>
>>81394997
And dying their hair red
>>
>>81374054

>I'm black!
>Oh...I'm so sorry.

My fucking sides
>>
>>81395390

I was really expecting this to be Josh coming out as Jocelyn to Joyce. That John already knew and they were going to figure out a way to break the news to their parents.

>>81390338

Jordan is going to be everything Willis wishes he was. Well almost. He's going to be white after all.
>>
>>81395374

While Joyce does have a point with the violence thing (come on, he had a gun and was kidnapping somebody, even if it was a ridiculous storyline), you're completely right about the family gathering thing.

"Becky is family!" is a nice sentiment coming from the sole person in the family with any connection to her, but to anybody else she's just "Joyce's friend". Wanting a "family meeting" is completely reasonable.

Another instance of Willy giving unintentional ambiguity to a situation that allows people to second guess motives when he means to be clear. Ay.
>>
>>81395374
He fucked up when he told Joyce that he wanted her to be reasonable. Calm is fine, but 'reasonable' is insulting.

Still, fuck Willis. Guy keeps making viewpoints that make sense while being hard for characters to come to terms with, and then pushes them the extra step to where no one would want to actually acknowledge them. John just pushed his sister away because Willis refuses to let the other side look decent.
>>
File: why.jpg (33 KB, 323x294) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
33 KB, 323x294
>>81394866
>tfw you share a birthday with Willis.
>>
>>81395601
Scene's not over yet, although, if John is saying things like 'you need to recenter' then, Jocelyn definitely isn't out.
>>
>>81395729
>John was acting like that because he didn't want Joyce to be angry and offbalance when Joycelyn came out

It's not even theoretically possible, because Willis has lost the ability to pull that kind of switch.
>>
>>81393846
John's pretty based, desu senpai.
>>
>>81395900

Huh, are you talking about the Allspark forums? They recently had a stupid blowup about asexuality.
>>
>>81393846
>barely-disguised bigotry

Joyce, sweetie, you never told them you had a gun pointed you, and they're being very polite to your freeloading dyke friend who just asked for your brother's social security number. Calm down for a moment, order your meal, and relax.
>>
>>81395729

Nah Josh has been acting really awkward around his brother.

>>81395900

Same as everyone else. "It's just a phase" and then they shrug it off and then the whiny asexual whines about how hard it is even though it's pretty damn easy.
>>
>>81395902
Your bullet point works until he tells her that she needs to leave school and recenter. The very clear subtext there is that she needs to refocus on her christian faith, which is pretty at odds with 'being cool about your bro being your sister now'.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 51

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.