[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fucking ugly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: 462497521.jpg (164 KB, 411x436) Image search: [Google]
462497521.jpg
164 KB, 411x436
Fucking ugly
>>
>>81338661
he's pretty hot post secret wars though
>>
>>81338661
>Kristine Stuart
>>
>>81338661
>Kristine Stuart
>>
File: doom fucks up his own face.jpg (196 KB, 600x484) Image search: [Google]
doom fucks up his own face.jpg
196 KB, 600x484
>>81338661
That's what happens when you put on a glowing, red-hot, metal mask before it has time to cool off.
>>
How does he just have a hole in his face where his nose should be how is that even possible
>>
>>81339555
Jesus Doom was a fucking retard
>>
>>81338661
is that Spider-Gwen?
>>
File: nose7n-1-web.jpg (43 KB, 970x646) Image search: [Google]
nose7n-1-web.jpg
43 KB, 970x646
>>81339613
Thats what it looks like when you don't have a nose for various reasons, anon. Cancer, accident, something else. Your nose is not a bone and is not park of your skull, it is cartilage.

This is the only picture I could find that wouldn't get me banned, just google prosthetic nose if you want some more gruesome pictures.
>>
The hell is wrong with me that I find nose-less characters hot? That's why I love the damn Fallout games so much.
>>
File: sextime.jpg (86 KB, 1024x535) Image search: [Google]
sextime.jpg
86 KB, 1024x535
>>81339999
Hey babe, nice quads.
>>
>>81338661
What Moon Knight run is this?
>>
>>81339999
Leland checked
>>
>Kristine Stuart
Also I liked when his scar was just something small better
>>
He looks like he can eat some mad pussy
>>
>>81340050
The only reason I kept watching the Harry Potter movies after the fourth was for Voldemort.
>>
>>81339715
I was actually just looking up nose-less people yesterday for no apparent reason, weird.

I can't imagine how depressing it would be to have your nose removed, that's a key facial feature. Missing eyes can be covered with an eyepatch and that's consisted badass. Missing lips or an ear are really unfortunate but often not too hideous. Scars are often seen as masculine or empowering since it implies overcoming something horrible. But the nose is one of the most shape defining traits of the head and face. You look straight up alien without one, and it's also a big infection risk too since there's a literal open hole in the middle of your head.
>>
I thought the whole thing with Doctor Doom's character was that we never knew if he had a tiny scar or a horrible facial disfigurement? Why don't they just reveal who the Joker really is... Oh wait
>>
>>81340485
According to Jack Kirby it was just a small scar near his eye. And in questions of canon like these, I always default to Kirby's version.
>>
File: kirby doom scar.jpg (91 KB, 432x727) Image search: [Google]
kirby doom scar.jpg
91 KB, 432x727
>>81342864
As well you should.
>>
>>81340241
>yfw peter cucked speedball
>>
>>81338661
Duane? Is that you?
>>
Is his penis also burned to a crisp and that's why he over compensates with all this DOOM shit in Latveria and Battle World?
>>
/v/ has literally been stealing you guys memes
>>
>>81338661
Why couldn't he fix his face again?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.