[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/co/co/'s Bizarre Adventure - Aces in Exile Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 82
File: Snoopy and [Aces in Exile].png (125 KB, 750x725) Image search: [Google]
Snoopy and [Aces in Exile].png
125 KB, 750x725
Last thread: >>81219813
Past threads: http://pastebin.com/HfiHHQ4u

MAIN TOPIC: How low can Lowly go?

READ THESE LINKS BEFORE CONTRIBUTING YOUR AUTISM
(ALSO, try not to suggest 1:1 copies of characters and events in JJBA)

>Canon Stand Info for the Ignorant and Forgetful
http://jojo.wikia.com/wiki/Stand
http://jojo.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Stands

>Plot summaries and character list
http://pastebin.com/vbD28iMx

>Abilities and Stands
http://pastebin.com/vYTvZPFP
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1QycIbBT6L7Ny5elmmnhI4OdQYk-yJ-mGJC6TrdwBii8

>Every part, in order
1 - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1IdBYK9zXpJrDc4vAIHnRLmZpPiKyxiIkj25oOTaaeF0
2 - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KA0-Y_HnU_m6V5pwZ7fEtqGMnwm43NrshzANTcCxr34
3 - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1hDbP7BA0XBP3_3GW0uphroYjQdcW1EW5b37w-r_lsaI
4 - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zn-D4aD-cBBfpBtfTLmVM_D9C1cGPYgDYRl_CCGbnsw
5 - http://pastebin.com/eqPVKMgJ
6 - http://pastebin.com/jUsLRrx1
7 - http://pastebin.com/gq9SjBtj
8 - http://pastebin.com/KqiBUwav

>Phantom Scare: Chapter 1
http://pastebin.com/bsmui6f7

>Images
http://ccba.booru.org/

>Fighting Game
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0BzsuKz5EhsUkQjlNaG5UQmxDcTA

>Vocaroofag's Dialogue
http://pastebin.com/ctG7NsC6

>/Co/Co/ playlist:「THE SHOW MUST GO ON」
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL0rToV4jvAVAnamBNW_KGUrKXvhTM7n0E

>M.E. LeTerally's Over Heaven: Chapters 1-3
http://pastebin.com/4mfBbVxS
>>
>>81287900
wouldn't doctor barber be a good ally to freaky fred?
>>
>>81287888
Nice trips sandcastles. I went back and read that part in the doc and honestly its a bit vague on whether Tom actually realized what Lowly was doing. Having them learn about it from that earlier encounter or from Marvin could work if we combine it with the [Your End is the Means] bit that the other anon wrote, but personally I feel that them finding out what Lowly's Stand does should be saved for his actual fight. It flows a lot better if he has the upper hand at first because they don't understand what he is doing then manage to turn the tables on him once they know what's up.
>>
How do we keep Chuckie, Coraline and LiloStitch stands from being lost?
>>
>>81288108
Maybe as a mentor who Fred kills so he can own the shop.

I think we need to have something in part 4 that shows Fred is Muriel's nephew. Maybe when Strickland Goodwill gets involved they start digging into Fred's past and find out he got worse to this point when Muriel was killed.
The problem is there's no one in the plot who would be impacted by this information.
>>
>>81288210
By waiting for me to add them to the Abilities doc.
>>
>>81288167
Maybe Eddy ends up getting Lowly to spill the beans on his stand.

I think Eddy getting their enemies to give them information about their powers should be a thing.
>>
>>81288255
>>81288255
Mmmm... To complicated, i dont see how it could work
>>
so for the big showdown with the Lonely Hearts in part 4, I'm assuming the gang breaks off into solo or small group battles? had a few matchup ideas, but wanted to figure out who we had in the final[ish] battles

Bad guys: Hector Con Carne, Cruella, Mr Burns, Father

Good guys: Stan, Scrooge, Eds, Jay and Bob

Possibly involved?: Penny, Gogo, Hiro, Shaggy/Scoob, Fred

my reflex ideas were Stan vs Burns (Stan ends up letting him drain his speed partly, just to wait him out and snipe him with a burst of money from outside his range), Cruella vs Jay and Bob, Father vs Scrooge (since the only major way I'm picking up to beat the shield is to warp through it somehow or just wail on it and endure until it finally breaks), and Eds vs Con Carne (3 vs 3 sorta)
>>
>>81288242
yeah fred could have some sweeny todd shit going on in the store. eventually murders Doctor Barber and stuffs him in his trunk.
>>
>>81288326
Penny may be supporting them from time to time, but the only fight she should be majorly involved in is Fred, since he's the man who killed her uncle.
>>
Typed up Marvin. If we go with this one Tom'll have to figure out Lowly's power while fighting him, but I think that's the best way for his fight to go so it all works out.
>Tom and co. have licked their wounds after the fight with Daffy and are trudging towards his villa
>eventually they come to an abandoned village
>the whole thing has been perfectly preserved, like some sort of museum. Manikins in the shapes of various Looney Tune characters are even in the buildings, going about their day to day lives
>Edd shudders. “I do not believe we are in the company of an individual who is completely… rational.”
>Tom: ”Don’t lose your cool, pal. Everyone, keep your eyes peeled.”
>the heroes walk slowly through the city
>suddenly, something ducks behind a building
>Tom summons Jazz Wolf and shouts “Who’s there!?”
>”Oh, drat. I was hoping to study you further.”
>a weird Martian lookin’ fella pops out from behind the building. He has a notepad and a telescope
>”I’ve been keeping an eye on you all ever since you landed on the island. Isn’t that lovely?”
>everyone is confused
>”Uh… sure, Jack. And you are…?”
>”Oh, excuse my manners. My name is Marvin. I’ve been sent to keep you away from Daf… LeTerally’s abode. So you all should really go away. Shoo.”
>about a panel of silence, then the heroes bust out laughing
>Tom: ”A runt in a dress is going to keep us away from the duck?”
>Aladdin: “After the stuff we’ve seen? No way!”
>Ed: “I don’t know why I’m laughing!”
>the heroes walk away. Dramatic close up on Marvin with MENACING kanji
>the heroes exit the city and end up in a field outside town, next to a dilapidated farm with an old tractor and some other assorted junk out front
>Johnny: “Man, the nerve of that weird fella in the dress, huh?”
>Tom: “You said it Old Man. That was one weird customer.”
>Aladdin: “Hey, speaking of… isn’t that him over there?”
>>
>>81288499
>Marvin is standing in the field, chest puffed out
>”I’m warning you again. LeTerally is much too powerful. I’m lucky that I’ve been able to avoid being turned into him this long. Any attempt you make to stop him will fail. So I firmly insist that you shoo.”
>Tom growls. “Listen, dress boy. We got a score to settle with the duck, and no talk of yours is going to change that. So get back to your notes or whatever and let us be, Jack.”
>Marvin’s eye begins to twitch. “This is a traditional Martian outfit. It is not a dress.”
>”Whatever you say, daddy-o. Either way, we’re going to fight the duck. Now get out of here bug eyes, before we have to make you move.”
>Marvin has settled into a tranquil fury. “The way you’re talking is making me very angry.”
>the shadow of a large bird passes over everyone’s head
>Eddy: “What the hell…?”
>Marvin: “VERY angry indeed.”
>A gigantic fuzzy green bird swoops out of the air and picks Marvin up, dropping three pellets into the ground
>Ed yells “ENEMY STANDO!!”
>the bird circles itself back around, Marvin now standing on its back. Where the pellets landed, humanoid caricatures of the bird have sprouted up
>”This is my stand, [LIFE ON MARS]. Isn’t it lovely? Now, are you going to leave, or am I going to have to murder you?”
>all the heroes send out their stands except for Clifford, who simply bares his teeth
>”Oh, dear. Now I’m in a pickle.”
>OMT goes to attack Marvin, but at the last second it switches targets to one of the caricatures and starts going to town on it with its trumpet
>”Do I kill you all now, or save some of you for Lowly? I could kill you and say the worm did it, but if he found out he’d probably try to find some excuse to kill me…”
>the others send their stands to attack Marvin, but their stands also end up attacking the caricatures
>>
Do you guys mind if I take a crack at writing up Lowly vs the gang? Give it the ol' college try and what not?
>>
>>81288536
>Friend Like Me: “Gee Al, I’d love to attack our Invader friend, but for some reason this bird thing seems so much more punchable!”
>Clifford, meanwhile, is barking at the main bird and is jumping at it, trying to bite it
>”Then again, it would be nice to be appreciated for once. Oh, but if his expectations get too high and I fail him, won’t I be turned into him? I wouldn’t like that one bit. Oh, it is such a conundrum…”
>the heroes keep trying to redirect their stands, but they won’t listen
>Friend Like Me explains the redirection part of Marvin’s power
>suddenly, one of the caricatures puts on an angry face and begins to inflate
>”Would the Beagle mind if I said he did it…? Oh, goody, one of the caricatures is about to blow!”
>Friend Like Me hears this and yells for everyone to take cover, probably pulling off a reference to some war movie while doing so
>Marvin watches gleefully as the caricatures explode in sequence, scattering the heroes’ stands, all of which have barely avoided getting blown up
>”Oh how I love a good [EARTH SHATTERING KABOOM]! Now where was I? Oh yes, the Beagle…”
>Marvin’s stand spits out more pellets, creating three more caricatures
>Tom has the group (minus Clifford, who’s still barking and biting at the main bird) huddle
>they try to come up with a plan while Marvin is still ranting to himself. The best they come up with is to use Clifford to take out the caricatures at the same time and then somehow get Marvin off the bird before he can make more
>they break and call Clifford, who manages to take out all three stands at the same time thanks to his stand’s power
>Marvin is still weighing his options when the caricatures explode
>Marvin is startled. “Oh dear, I missed the kaboom. Oh, well… wait, what’s this?”
>the smoke clears and reveals a makeshift catapult made by Safety Dance out of the tractor and the junk at the farm
>>
>>81288543
being the dude who wrote it, I say go ahead. dissect and take anything you may need from mine or fuck it all
>>
>>81288543
Go for it
>>
>>81288575
>the catapult is rigged and ready to launch Tom
>Marvin’s face falls. “Oh dear.”
>the catapult launches Tom directly at Marvin. It falls a little short, but Clifford gives Tom a boost which lets him make it to Marvin’s position. Marvin has his stand shoot out three more pellets, but Tom and OMT manage to hit him and knock him off his stand before they sprout up
>Marvin lands hard. Tom lands more gracefully and smirks
>”It’s over skirt boy. You plannin’ on lettin’ me and my boys pass now?”
>Marvin gets up with a mildly manic look. “No! Screw the consequences, I’m going to kill you myself!”
>he whips out a ray gun and starts laughing, saying “We’ll see who’s useless now, LeTerally!”
>Marvin begins to shoot at Tom. The others try to intervene, but [LIFE ON MARS] swoops down and drives them off
>as Tom dodges he realizes that the caricatures that were sent out are surrounding him and Marvin in a triangle. If one of them blows, the others will go too, and it’ll take him and Marvin with it
>Marvin keeps firing at Tom as he monologues
>”All the time I spent under your cursed shadow, doing your odd jobs so you would think I wasn’t worth brainwashing! All the wasted nights making contingency plans for when you inevitably screwed up! All that time having to avoid telling you that a samovar isn’t a goddamn instrument! No more!”
>Tom is doing all he can to dodge Marvin’s rays. Whenever he tries to escape the triangle, the caricatures push him back in, laughing
>Tom can’t think of anything, but then he hears Clifford barking
>he looks up and sees Clifford trying in vain to bite [LIFE ON MARS] again, which is obviously unaffected
>”Bingo! Here boy! C’mere Clifford!”
>Clifford pauses and looks up. Seeing Tom in trouble, he bounds over, growling
>Marvin lines up a clean shot, but is suddenly startled by the sound of Clifford’s approach
>”What the… Oh no.”
>>
>>81288609
>Clifford smacks Marvin with his paw. Marvin slams into a caricature hard
>Clifford growls and sends out his stand
>the stand lunges towards Marvin, but Marvin dodges at the last second and the stand bites the caricature
>since all the caricatures are the same color, they all start to show signs of damage
>”Clifford! Careful boy!”
>Clifford realizes what’s happening, but [LIFE ON MARS] divebombs him while he’s distracted and sinks its claws into Clifford’s back
>the pain causes SUMMERTIME BLUES to instinctively clamp down
>the caricatures swell and prepare to explode
>Clifford realizes what’s happening and throws Tom out of harm’s way
>Tom lands next to the other party members. Ed is desperately urging Clifford to run
>Clifford tries to run, but LIFE ON MARS hinders his escape
>Marvin shields himself desperately, but nothing happens
>he looks up nervously
>”Wh-Where is the kaboom? There’s supposed to be an earth shattering…”
>>
>>81288633
KABOOM
>Marvin ded. Clifford was caught in the blast and goes flying, landing hard near the party
>Ed runs to him, crying out “CLIFFORD!”
>Clifford whimpers. Ed starts to pet him, saying it’ll be okay
>Clifford weakly licks Ed as his stand putters up to the party, broken and beaten
>Tom looks sadly at the dog and pets his side gently. “Good dog, Clifford. Good dog.”
>Clifford licks Tom and closes his eyes. The dog's stand fades away into nothingness
>Ed sits there a moment before getting up and walking in the direction of the villa
>Edd: “Ed… are you okay?”
>Ed: “I want to beat up the duck man Double D.”
>Tom: “Ed, I’m really sorry…”
>Ed: “It’s okay. He was just being a good dog. Let’s go hit the duck man now.”
>Ed continues walking into the distance. The others follow somberly. Tom pets the body one more time before rejoining the others
Let me know if Clifford's death is too melodramatic or whatever. I almost cried writing it. Am I a faggot?
>>
File: 239.jpg (55 KB, 680x481) Image search: [Google]
239.jpg
55 KB, 680x481
speaking of, wrote up the Eds befriending Clifford, after the group's split up and been harassed by the mysterious Clifford a few times
>several speech bubbles showing over the jungle's treetops, though the speakers unseen
>"What if I make it give me fleas?"
>"I could make another giant dog out of coconuts..."
>"Coconuts? That's all you got for me?"
>"We're in a jungle, Eddy. I don't exactly have much for working parts."
>"I lugh guguhnug..."
>"Ed, get that coconut out of your mouth! You're supposed to open it first!"
>the boys are shown sitting on rocks in a circle. Ed holds a slimey coconut contently while Edd and Eddy have drawn a ferocious-looking doodle of a dog in the dirt
>Eddy: "I don't like the idea of running around while that thing's after us. Especially if we're going to be lugging around a giant diamond."
>Edd: "It's an emerald, Eddy. It's green."
>Eddy: "Whatever, so long as it's worth a ton of cash. Heck, think of what somebody would pay to see a monster like this..."
Ed joke

>the ground shakes under them, the now familiar pounding of Clifford's paws following them
>Edd: "Oh dear! What now!?"
>Ed: "Puppy's back!"
>Eddy: "Okay! New plan then! We're gonna teach this mutt to play fetch..."
>the shaggy Clifford bursts into the small clearing, looking around. Edd is shown with a bunch of vines and two trees pulled back to form a giant slingshot
>Eddy: "Fire all Eds!"
>Ed launches through the air at Clifford, summoning Spoon for a big flying punch
>the dog jumps into the air and catches him in its mouth instead
>Cliff shakes Ed wildly around like a chew toy, Edd and Eddy screaming in panic while Ed shouts from in its jaws
>Ed: "Eddy! Double D! Help! He found out that I'm delicious!"
>Eddy: "Hey! Bad dog! Put that down!" Eddy runs around Cliff's paws, pushing and pulling at them ineffectively. "Little help here, Double D!"
>Eddy aims a bamboo and wood equivalent of a tennis ball launching machine loaded with coconuts
>>
>>81288802
*Ed joke was a placeholder. ended up replacing it in the doc with "Gasp! Then we could afford a giant puppy!"

>"I'm working with what I have, Eddy!"
>machine fires a machine gun blast of coconuts at the dog. One or two splatter into bits of shell and coconut milk on its muzzle, splashing him and Ed with its content
>Cliff actually looks excited and starts jumping around like crazy, catching all the "balls" being thrown for him he can (think dog faced with a bucket of tennis balls being dumped out)
>Ed gets dropped, still covered in coconut milk. The others rush over to grab him, but Ed bearhugs them both to cake them in the stuff as well
>"You guys saved me from playtime!"
>Eddy: "Yuck! Ed, hug it out later! You're covered in dog spit and coconut goop!"
>Edd: "So... unclean..."
>sudden clicking noise in the background
>Eddy: "Double D... what's that noise?"
>Edd: "Well... Eddy... that is the sound of a coconut launcher that is out of coconuts."
>Cliff's head lowers right behind them, the boys getting a look of dread on their faces
>Eds run screaming, chased by Clifford before cutting back to Tom and his crew

>the boys end up to a split path in the jungle, three clearings leading three ways. it doesn't have to be drawn attention to, but they're still caked in coconut milk
>Ed: "Which way, Double D?"
>Edd: "I'm afraid my grasp on the geography of lost mystical islands isn't quite up to date..."
>the ground shakes again
>Eddy: "Scatter! We run for a minute, then meet in the middle again!"
>the boys each run down a different path, Eddy adding as they part "Or just follow the screams!"
>>
>>81288852
>Clifford reaches the fork, looking back and forth before a sharp music note comes from off-panel. He looks up to see Ed running away, but Spoon floating behind him, whistling with its fingers in its mouth and grinning at Cliff
>Ed runs for it, but Cliff easily overtakes him
>Ed looks over his shoulder but sees Summertime Blues manifest
>Ed: "AHH! Big dog has a spooky ball!"
>Blues dives down and snatches up Ed in its jaws, squeezing and squashing Ed out of shape, though he seems unharmed
>meanwhile Edd runs along his own path. "Oh my... not dressed for humidity... what the-?!"
>Edd looks down to see his midsection is stretched out with teeth-shaped indents
>"I... I... I'm being bitten by a ghost!!?"
>Eddy has ducked behind a log, peering warily over it. "Run for a minute... who was I kiddin...?"
>Looks down to see his body distorted just like the others
>Eddy: "Oh come on! Is this dog all bite and no bark or something!?"
>cut back to Ed and Cliff, text explaining Summertime Blues' Stand powers

>cut to Tom again, cut back to Ed and Cliff
>Ed is being shaken around by the head in SB's mouth, laughing dimly
>"Huh huh huh! That tickles my brain, doggy..."
>suddenly another coconut flies past his head, getting Clifford's attention
>Eddy and Edd are seen in the tree line, their heads squashed out of shape by Summertime Blues' affects. Their heads all pop back into shape when Cliff runs after the coconut and fetches it quickly
>Eddy: "Ed, run for it!"
>the three run but reach a huge ledge overlooking more jungle, sweating and exhausted
>Eddy: "Seriously!? Who puts a cliff in the middle of the jungle!?"
>Edd: "I'll explain erosion and tectonic plates to you later, Eddy... if we can survive this."
>Cliff steps out of the jungle again, eyes set on them and its Stand still out
>Ed hugs the others again
>Ed: "I'm sorry, you guys! We're gonna be chew toys forever! So before we step on the bucket..."
>Edd in a smaller speech bubble: "Kick, Ed..."
>>
>>81288875
>Ed: "I just wanna share with you guys my secret snacks."
>Ed produces a box of dog treats from his coat. possibly Scooby Snacks
>the Eds stare, then pokerface. "Ed... why did you have dog treats in your pocket?"
>Ed stares at them blankly for a panel or two... then eats one whole
>Eddy: "Oh, for the love of... GIVE ME THAT!"
>Eddy grabs the box and throws it over the cliff
>Clifford rushes after them excitedly
>Ed: "EDDY, NO!"
>Clifford jumps off the cliff after the box, Ed looking sadly at the edge
>Eddy: "Relax, big guy. We'll buy you some more snacks when we get back."
>Ed: "But... but the doggy... he was just playing with me..."
>Edd: "Playing? Ed, it was a giant, ferocious, man-eating..."
>flashes back to the dog playing fetch with the coconuts, chasing them around, and shaking Ed like a toy while Ed laughed
>Edd, with blank-faced realization: "...puppy dog with a new toy."
>the Eds look bummed, but Clifford's giant face looms up behind them
>Ed turns around to get a giant lick up his entire body that wipes off the milk
>"Doggy!!"
>pulls back to show that Clifford is about as big as the cliff anyway, able to lean on the ledge on his hind legs
>Eddy: "Are you telling me the legendary monster of this place was just lonely?"
>Edd: "I suppose so. Wouldn't you be if you were the only known specimen of canis giganticus? with a Stand?"

>Ed: "I wanna call him Clifford!"
>Eddy: "Why's that?"
>Ed (happily): "Cuz he almost chased me off a cliff!"
>Edd: "Yes, that was certainly... memorable."
>>
>>81288609
Well I have some suggestions.

Marvin is a very particular kind of character, so I think he should say something like "consequences be damned"
"you inevitably fouled up"
"a samovar is NOT an instrument"
since him just swearing like that feels oddly more out of place than with other characters. I think it's because he doesn't use contractions.

And what about some Duck Dodgers references when referring tot he duck? That's just an after thought though.

Overall it's good.
>>
>>81288938
Fair. I'll go back and tweak the dialogue when it gets put in the doc. I was thinking about saving the Duck Dodgers references for Porky's flashback. Have Marvin, Daffy, and Porky playing it as kids, with Daffy naturally forcing himself into the hero role.
>>
>>81289080
That's a nice touch.

Makes Marvin kind of like the childhood accountant for their group.

>>81288899
Now we just need to make Clifford more involved before he gets killed.
>>
>>81289204
The Angel Island Segment could probably be reworked such that he joins up with them earlier and can thus participate in the final battle with Carmen. Otherwise all there is room for him to do is fight with LeTerally Act 2 alongside the rest when they arrive at Fantasy Island before getting offed by Marvin.
>>
openings and endings for the series

>part 1
OP
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgzGwKwLmgM
ED
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmcA9LIIXWw

>part 2
OP
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4gxKFAhfZc
ED
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwYN7mTi6HM

>part 3
OP
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzpRU347BDU
ED
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4nWy8pmIM4

>part 4
OP
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ln-Jq6X6p-g
ED
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQo1HIcSVtg

>part 5
OP
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhJ6bE4z5vs
ED
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygHL3F0ZZMY

>part 6
OP
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPhPbTbjYM0
ED
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmwFtOJaOcA
>>
>>81288938
>>81289080 here. Put the Marvin fight in the doc and edited pretty much all of Marvin's dialogue, let me know if it's better.
>>
>>81289726
Looks fine to me.

Marvin having another role in Porky's memory world gives him enough weight to work with the childhood group of friends we seem to be going for between Daffy, Poky, and Marvin. That will need to be shown somewhere.

Another thing that gets my attention in the doc for part 3 is there's a lot of outdated info and discussions in the character/stand listings, so that probably needs to be cleaned up.
Lowly's attempt on Daffy's life before being recruited should probably be included somewhere in the story rather than just listed under his stand bio in a raw discussion format.
>>
>>81288543
>>81288602
>>81288605
Okay, I'll warn you guys in advanced, it's a bit wordy, I kind of got carried away in some places. I attempted to include all the previous key points, along with a few ideas of my own, but I think it gets the core of the fight down well.

>The gang have just the fight with Marvin, barely an hour has passed since they left the abandoned village, having entered the cityscape around Daffy's villa.
>Everyone is tired and pretty much running on fumes by now as they have been getting less time to recoup, but both Johnny and Tom, despite their exhaustion, seem heated up, not just because of Clifford's death, but because of how close they are to LeTerally
>Tom finds a bench to sit on to catch his breath, "So the Martian is solid gone, that leaves only three suckas left to deal with, the pig, the dog and...and...?" Tom stops, a look of utter confusion on his face
>Johnny raises an eyebrow, "And..? Wait...and..." Johnny looks just as confused. In their heads they know who they are trying to describe, but they just can't seem to understand their own description.
>"Oh dear me, gentlemen, I believe the word you're looking for..." The gang suddenly spin their heads to see Lowly standing atop a decayed statue of LeTerally, his Stand hunched overtop of him in it's usual pose, one of his hands clenched tightly in the air, "..Is worm!"
>WMH releases it's hand and suddenly the gang seem to snap back to their thoughts, "It's him!" Eddy shouts in panic
>"The jive fool who iced Carmen.."
>"We met once before, friends, but briefly, I didn't get a chance to introduce myself back then! My name is Lowly Worm, and this is my Stand [Wild Mountain Honey] I tell you this from the start, and I will also tell you this. If you don't figure out what it does quick, you WILL all die, right here."
>>
>>81290878
>Lowly smiles wide, staring down at the gang
>Tom and Johnny are the first to move, rushing towards the statue, Edd pulling out [Safety Dance] to start throwing something together, in the back of his head he's trying to piece together what Lowly's Stand does.
>Tom pulls out OMT and gets ready to fire off some Doots while Monkey Business grabs some bricks that had fallen from a wall
>Lowly simply giggles politely, "Now now, it's quite rude to (throw) things." WMH snatches the word from the wordbubble right away
>Johnny suddenly stumbles a bit, "What was I..." He looks completely confused. Tom glances sideways, confused as well as to what his old man was doing before he turns back to Lowly, in range to attack with OMT
>"Ah, I caught a glimpse of this one, but havn't had the pleasure of meeting it face to face. Your (Stand)" Lowly says with a bright sneer, WMH tearing through the wordbubble and suddenly [Monkey Business], [One More Time] and [Safety Dance]vanish "Haha, been saving that one in particular. Looks like my theory was right though, if you don't know what a Stand is, you can't use it."
>The gang looks at the worm oddly, "A what?" Eddy mutters as he stares at the worm as WMH lunges in and beats down Tom and Johnny
>Johnny isn't sure what just hit him, but it was one hell of an impact. He can planely see WMH, but has no idea what it is or what it's doing. However he natural instincts kick in and he realizes he has to do something quick
>Channeling his old skills back during the Pillarmen incident, he starts working out some kind of plans to fight back, but each time he starts up on his plans, WMH simply grabs a word to shut him down, still clutching onto Stand with it's other hand.
>Alladin is looking at FLM in confusion, genie begging Al to do something, since he's the only one who can!
>"Do something? I don't even know what the heck you are, blue guy. I wish I knew that at least!"
>>
>>81290896
>Genie jumps on the wish, snapping his finger and forcing the word out of WMH's hand, Lowly is quite distraut by this
>"Darn it all, that was a good one!" He curses as the word fades into nothingness in the air
>Tom spits blood on the ground as he calls OMT out, realizing what Stands are again, "What the heck is this guy's Stand doing to us!?"
>"It's like, everytime we try something, he just shuts us down." Johnny says
>"No wait...it's something simpler.." Edd mutters, his brain going into overdrive as he pieces everything together from what happened back when Carmen died and whats going on right now, "Everytime he says something...his Stand moves in and grabs the air..and then we forget...or maybe not forget, just that we don't understand anymore! Thats it! His Wild Mountain Honey, it steals away the understanding of words!" Edd shouts with certanty
>"Oh my, already figured it out? Well you're quite the smart one aren't you." Lowly smiles bright, "But that doesn't stop me from being able to end you all so simply, for example stopping your (breathing)"
>Tom and the others look on in sheer panic as WMH grabs the word out of the air and suddenly everyone's chests seize up as they physically stop breathing.
>Lowly wiggles in delight as he approaches the group. Tom grits his teeth as he sends out OMT to attack, WMH rushing in quickly and knocked aside the Stand's trumpet and punching it with it's closed fist, sending a tooth flying from Tom's mouth
>As Lowly is about to rush Tom, he feels something come to his back and turns around just in time to get socked in the face by [Spoon] carrying Edd and Eddy, who are all taking deep, gasping breaths.
>"What!? But that can't be possible!" Lowly shouts in rage as he squirms back to his footing
>"You obviously took GAAASP another word, I dunno what, but GAAASP I did before, and as soon as you said it GAAASP I found a replacement!"
>>
>>81290921
>*Flashback panels*In the few seconds between Lowly saying "Breathing" and WMH actually grabbing the word, Edd had whipped out his pocket thesaurus and flipped through the pages to find the word "Inhaling" and marked it down. All of that in mere seconds!
>Lowly looks rather pertubed "A synonym!? How the...no, thats my fault, I guess I havn't studied my own Stand well enough." He says, releasing Breathing, since he can't torture them with it anymore
>Tom, Ed and Johnny make moves to lunge at Lowly, now that they can breath normally "But how about where you all(stand)"
>WMH grabs for the word as fast as it can, but Edd is faster, having already marked down another two words as soon as WMH grabs it's word
>"Rise!" He shouts out, and the instant the trio fall to the floor on their knees, they get back up, "Erect!" He shouts again, and the trip are able to stay standing
>"You little.." Lowly grits his teeth and releases the word
>Edd looks quite confident, but then Lowly smirks, "Well then, lets try this then (Read)"
>Edd starts to soar through the pages, but just before he jots down another synonym, Lowly says another word "(Heartbeat)"
>Edd explodes in a cold sweat. He knows hes fast, but not fast enough to find synonyms for both words. As his panic causes him to seize up just as hes about to finally mark a word, WMH grabs both words out of the air. Edd stares at his thesaurs, wide eyed, paniced, knowing full well he had just been beaten
>Lowly darts in and snatches the book out of his hands, the rest of the gang seized up by some unknown terror, Lowly simply laughs as he releases both words while shredding the thesaurus, "Silly you, should have marked a synonym for read, after all my Wild Mountain Honey's ability only works on conscious understanding. Even if you don't know what a heartbeat is, your heart will still beat! Still, gold star for countering me so expertly!"
>>
>>81290940
>Lowly grins as WMH rushes in and prepares to drill a punc into Edd's face
>"I wish Double D was out of harms way!"
>WMH swings and only catches air as Edd poofs into thin air and lands in Johnny's arms, "Nice work kid!" He cheers on Aladdin
>Aladdin smirks, "I got another idea! Alright Friend Like Me, for my third wish, were gonna get him at his own game, I wish Lowly Worm couldn't speak!"
>FLM grins and starts winding up to cast the wish when a chill runs through Aladdin's spine as Lowly stares at him with the most nightmarish gaze possible
>"(Wishing)"
>FLM suddenly stops dead in it's tracks, as WMH grabs the word out of the air, the genie having lost all understand of it's own power
>Aladdin doesn't know what happened, but he looks at FLM with an expression of terror
>Lowly darts past Tom, who attempts to stop him until Lowly glances at him and mutters "(Resistance)"
>Before anyone can do anything, the horrid sound of flesh being physically torn apart is heard, as Lowly looks up at Aladdin's body, dangling from WMH's fist, a look of twisted satisfaction on the worm, "You little gnat, you thought you were so clever, so cute with your wishes. It's not so POLITE TO MESS WITH PEOPLE LIKE THAT!" Lowly snaps, hurling Aladdin's body aside in fury.
>WMH tosses the words away casually, FLM rushing to Aladdin's side as Aladdin rapidly bleeds out
>Tom stares on in shock, gritting his teeth and his fists, "You...You...You bastard!!" He roars out and leaps from the ground, rushing at Lowly
>>
>>81290954
>Lowly scoffs, turning to look at Tom, "(Attacking)" The word pops up but Lowly suddenly looks on in shock as OMT reaches out to the side, touching the corner of a brick wall and pulling Tom out of sight, just as WMH grabs the word
>Lowly grits his teeth and turns around just as Tom comes sliding out from another corner, "Looks like my theory was right, you bastard worm." He says, eyes burning with fury as WMH moves in to defend, but a powered up DOOT smashes into the Stand's face, sending Lowly reeling and his nose splitting, WMH dropping the word
>"When you rushed past me to attack Aladdin...I noticed you took the time to look right at me before saying a word. And just now it sinched it, you have to see your targets for your Stand to work. Which means me and my One More Time are perfect for dealing with you!" Tom snarls in burning rage as OMT rear back to DOOT rush Lowly
>Lowly hisses in anger, "(Fighting!)" He growls out, the word popping up. In the instant he does that, Tom lunges to the side to 'jump' back into the wall
>As OMT touches the corner, WMH ignores the word and swings hard, smashing through the wall, causing Tom to suddenly slip out of the wall, his route cut off.
>Johnny appears behind Lowly, ready to strike and save Tom, but Lowly spits out (Helping), using the reflection off of Tom's eyes to bounce the effect to Johnny as WMH rushes in and starts to attack Tom, OMT fighting back to try and defend, but even with boosted abilities, WMH is simply too strong and a few hits slip past, smashing into OMT
>>
File: Kirbyball.png (143 KB, 763x763) Image search: [Google]
Kirbyball.png
143 KB, 763x763
>>81287900
how do I get involved as a voicefag?
>>
>>81290965
>"You shitty cat! I won't let you off with just that much, I'll take away the greatest meaning in your whole, worthless existance! (Living!)" Lowly roars as the word pops into the air and WMH grabs hold of it
>Lowly's eyes widen suddenly as OMT's arm lunges out, the finger tip just lightly brushing the 'L' in 'Living' Lowly doesn't even have time to cuss as OMT and Tom are pulled into the 'corner', and before they even finish moving into the corner of the L, OMT and Tom come dramatically sliding out from Lowly's chest, using the 'corners' of his shirt, since WMH is always hanging on the worm, meaning they were in physical contact
>"FU-"
>DOOTDOOTDOOTDOOTDOOTDOOTDOOTDOOTDOOTDOOTDOOTDOOTDOOTDOOTDOOTDOOTDOOTDOOTDOOTDOOTDOOTDOOTDOOTDOOTDOOTDOOTDOOTDOOTDOOTDOOTDOOTDOOTDOOTDOOTDOOTDOOTDOOTDOOTDOOTDOOTDOOTDOOTDOOTDOOTDOOTDOOTDOOTDOOTDOOTDOOTDOOTDOOTDOOTDOOTDOOTDOOTDOOTDOOTDOOTDOOTDOOTDOOTDOOTDOOT
DOOTDOOTDOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!
>Lowly goes flying in a spray of blood, twirling in the air before crashing into the leg of LeTerally's statue. The old statue cracks and falls over, falling on Lowly as the worm struggles to get up
>"I don't even have any words to see you off, enjoy your trip to hell, worm."

Well thats it.
>>
>>81290967
>vocoroo
>spice it up
>sound effects

just grab the ost collection
>>
>>81290967
use that sexy voice of yours and make some magic
>>
would it be ok if i post an unrelated Stand idea?
>>
>>81290982
>>81290988
Thanks, guys. Any advice where to start with this? are there any other voicefags with roles and stuff like that? Genuinely interested in this and wanna take a crack at it, which is why I ask
>>
>>81290967
>>81291020
I've done a few, but I've been lazy as all hell lately. Just pick something and run with it, see where it goes.
>>
>>81291020
Just grab a good quality mic and do the best impression of a character that you think your voice is most similar to.
>>
>>81291020
idk, we have scenarios made up

just try that or monologue for another character and freeball it. if you have jojo background music, try to work some editing and you gud nigguh
>>
>>81291044
I already have a really good set up since I do voice work on the side in general. Just needed some guidance script wise where to start
>>81291055
Gotcha, thank you anon. Expect some stuff here in a few
>>
Quick question: is the entirety of MS Paint Adventures NEVER EVER'd?
Or just Homestuck?
>>
Have there been any heroes doing a face/heel turn, or villains doing a heel/face turn?
>>
>>81291134
Pretty sure just Homestuck
>>
>>81291134
Probably just Homestuck, we'll see how people react once nominations come in. On that note, it'd be pretty funny to see Sweet Bro and Hella Jeff in Part 8 or something.
>>
>>81291177
Sweet Bro and Hella Jeff vs Beartato and Reginald
>>
File: Chaos_2.jpg (50 KB, 641x471) Image search: [Google]
Chaos_2.jpg
50 KB, 641x471
>>81289204
>>81289358
Guys what if we have Clifford fight Chaos while the others race up to the Emerald and fight Carmen & George.
>>
>>81291177
ok then

STAND USER: Hella Jeff
STAND: [WORLD OF ECHO]
APPEARANCE: Takes the form of an dark-skinned humanoid wearing a yellow jumpsuit. Emanates a green aura.
ABILITY: When [WORLD OF ECHO] is activated, all actions by the target done in the last 10 seconds will repeat. The target will be conscious, but can do nothing about it. Hella Jeff can only sustain one loop at a time, and a loop can only go on for 10 minutes at most.

STAND USER: Sweet Bro
STAND: [SPACE JAM] (is referred to by both as "the big man")
APPEARANCE: A Araki-ified basketball player that disturbingly resembles Charles Barkley.
Ability: [SPACE JAM] can [d u n k] any object with remarkable force and speed. The definition of a [d u n k] is very
liberal, and sums up to an object being driven downwards.
>>
>>81291134
To keep it a safe bet I'd advise not to put anything related to Hussy at all.

If we give an inch certain faggots might think it's acceptable and it's not gonna turn out well.
>>
>>81291316
Addendum: Part 8 in a wildcard role
>>
>>81291136

What do you mean, people switching sides?
>>
>>81291316
see
>>81291321
>>
For the webcomics chapter, are we disallowing anyone with spirits or other stand-like entities already? If not then Paranatural has a decent cast of characters, at least one would fit in this.
>>
>>81290878
>>81290896
>>81290921
>>81290940
>>81290954
>>81290980

Amazing, this is GREATO DAZE
>>
I can't draw Handsome Squidward smiling for shit in any way. FML.
>>
File: 1399181005305.jpg (24 KB, 240x312) Image search: [Google]
1399181005305.jpg
24 KB, 240x312
>>81292416
Th-Thanks
>>
>>81289416
I feel like something from part 3 should be a Stray Cats song.
>>
Newfag here, wondered if someone could answer these,

What is the general rules of stands here?
Can they all phase through stuff like in the original part 3, or is it like in part 6 where only [Diver Down] can do it?

will part 7 be an alternative universe like in jojo?
And if it is, will [La CUCARACHA」 make another appearance?

Is Tom going to appear in multiple parts, like Jotaro did?

Are we going for a GER-like ending for part 5?
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Second draft. Will do Rolf a bit later. Is it garbage or not?
>>
File: Vento Autismo.jpg (111 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
Vento Autismo.jpg
111 KB, 720x960
Shit. Can't do it from phone properly. Here it is again.
>>
>>81293151
I imagine that they are incorporeal, since there are some Stand concepts that rely on the idea that Stands normally cannot be touched by anything other than other Stands

Most of us don't really want it to be an alt universe, though Eyes of Heaven was brought up as an option if we want to have characters come back.

No plans for Tom to appear in subsequent Parts yet

Not sure what you mean by GER-like ending.
>>
>>81293238
He means by making Plucky Duck's stand be affected by Jawbreaker and becoming [FORTUNATE SON REQUIEM] or something and utterly stomping main villain.
>>
>>81293238
Also, I kinda want for Taffy and Tom to meet. To talk aout Jerry or something.
>>
>>81293270
Oh that. I think there was a suggestion for something like that to happen but I can't remember how much support it got.
>>
ONE MORE DAY
>>
>>81293488
STAY WITH ME FOR JUST ONE MORE DAY!
>>
>>81288326
Since it's possible Hiro's brother's death is caused by the LHC, Id he's the most likely to also be involved.
>>
>>81290120

I also think Yosemite Sam should be refered in either Marvin's or Porky's fight, just to connect the Looney Tunes crew you know.
>>
File: 4278597-4104.jpg (65 KB, 550x300) Image search: [Google]
4278597-4104.jpg
65 KB, 550x300
Trying out a new stand suggestion.

Stand Name: [You won’t see Me] by REO Speedwagon.

Stand User: David Lizewski, from Kick-Ass.

Appearance: [You won’t see Me] is a wearable stand, and takes the form as David’s superhero costume from the comics.

Stand abilities:

Whenever David wears [You won’t see Me] he gains a major boost in speed, strength and agility.
The stands main ability is to let David disappear and reappear, if he’s not observed by others. (By other people, cameras, reflections etc.) This may happen in any open spaces, up to 10 meters in any direction from his original position.
[You won’t see Me] can only “teleport” David, and no other objects.

When David is in the disappeared state, he can observe the space around him with a 10 meter radius from his original position. He can even choose when he will appear again, but the longer he waits, the more tired he gets.

If there is no space that is unobserved by anybody, David cannot reappear again, and must wait.
In the disappeared state, David cannot be harmed, and cannot die from earlier damage, aging or hunger.

The stand [You won’t see Me] also has the secondary ability [won’t see me cry.]

Even though the stand can’t heal David, [won’t see me cry] will nullify any pain and disadvantages David may experience from the damage to his body, as long as he wears the stand.
This means that he won’t flinch from bullet wounds, destroyed organs or broken limbs, as long as his brain is unscathed. He may also use his broken limbs as normal; however he can die from blood loss.

I was thinking of him as a villain working for Mr. Nobody in part 7, or as a mobster in part 5. Maybe fooling the heroes into thinking he's dead, with the help of [won’t see me cry,] only to attack them again the moment they take their eyes of him.
>>
>>81293270
Isn't Plucky in a coma after the first couple chapters?
>>
>>81295699
Yup. He is. But most of Chapter 5 is not built. It is unknown for now. Anyway. I really do suggest one of the Takanuvas from the last thread as characters on our cruise. Just this once.
>>
>>81288379

I agree
>>
>>81289416
Part 2 fits too well.
>>
>>81291136
Kronk in Part 2.
The Edds in Part 3. Almost had Carmen Sandiego do that too. But she gets killed before that can happen.
Part 4 has Silent Bob and Jay get involved, but they weren't "evil" to begin with.
Part 5.... idk?
Part 6 has a lot of this
Part 7 and 8 idk.
>>
>>81291266
I like this idea.
>>
>>81289416
Fuck it man. I'm going to make videos using these songs.
1:30 min long videos, to be exact.

But should I make them AMV's of sorts, or just stills?
>>
After reading the section fir Castle Of Glass in the doc, I suggest we remove the power up aspect of it altogether.
It doesn't seem to serve much purpose other then to reinforce the idea that it's reminiscent of a sidescroller, and it kinds of over complicated the stand while not doing much for it.
>>
>>81289416
I still say Part 6's ED should be this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9O6e7cgkeqw
>>
>Parts 1 and 2
>In The Navy (village people)
>Part 3
>God Save the Queen (sex pistols), then Face To Face (daft punk)
>Part 4
>What You See (oingo boingo), then Us And Them (pink floyd)
>Part 5
>1990-2000 (gorillaz), then The Wind Cries Mary (jimi hendrix)
>Part 6
>Dolly Dagger (jimi hendrix), then One Of My Turns (pink floyd)
>Part 7
>Face Meter (how to do impossible things) (death grips), then B.O.B. (outkast)
>Part 8
>Autobahn (kraftwerk), then Moon In June (soft machine)
>>
>>81290940
>Wild Mountain Honey's ability only works on conscious understanding
So much for my suggestion.

>>81290954
There's a problem here, once Daffy makes his wish that's all three wishes for the day, so when do they bring back Aladdin?
>>
>>81296637
And if it only works on conscious understanding, then he wouldn't be able to kill them by crushing the word "living".
>>
Alright, so before I post anymore of my own Stand ideas, I'd figure I would try to contribute and try to assign some of the userless Stands

>Lady Madonna
Herbie Popnecker, John Constantine, Lucky Luke, some lucky character I can't think of
>Bitches Brew
Jessica Rabbit, Poison Ivy
>Pet Sounds
Sunny Bridges or another musical character
>Good Vibrations
some police/detective character like Dick Tracy or Chief Wiggum
>Astral Traveler
This is a toughy. Either a psychic or a princess
>Melody Day
Eeyore, Raven, Klarion, some goth chick /co/ faps to
>La Femme
Pepé Le Pew, Dick Grayson
>Judges
Judge Dredd, Bruce Wayne
>Pearl Bomb
Veronica from Archie, Georgette from Oliver & Co., Pacifica Northwest
>Two Headed Boy
A character form the early days of sound cartoons
>The Parasite
Dr. Facilier (in which case I'd recommend it be change to "Sympathy for the Devil")
>The Glow
Peter Parker, Juniper Lee, one of the kids from Recess
>Nice on Ice
Elsa, Frozone, Mr. Freeze, Ice from the Justice League, Captain Cold, etc. etc.
>>
>>81295910
Bah, give me Takua instead.

But then I liked the matoran more than the Toa so…
>>
So, will part 7 have any European comics
>>
>>81297413
Asterix was well recieved last thread and it would be neat to have more.
>>
>>81297413
Basically any non-manga comics are welcome. We need all the diverse ideas we can get.
>>
>>81293238
>>81293270
>>81293295

Ok, but why are so many against part 7 and 8 being in a alternative universe?

Also, the jojo groups in the original usualy had a medic in their team, atleast starting from part 4. Is that a thing here?
How do people recover from injuries?
>>
>>81297413
>>81297482
>>81297499
I've heard the French have some good comics, ate there any of those we could add?
>>
>>81297717
Tintin
>inb4 Belgium
>>
File: heathcliff.png (19 KB, 146x190) Image search: [Google]
heathcliff.png
19 KB, 146x190
Stand name: [CAT SCRATCH FEVER]

Appearance: Garbage Ape drawn in the Araki art style.

Abilities: When Heathcliff uses his [ANTI-JOKE] ability, the abilities of enemy stands will begin to become more and more simplified. This goes on until their stand's abilities are incredibly basic and generic. This ability also disrupts the [STRETCH] and [SPACE] abilities a small bit.

[A VISIT FROM THE GARBAGE APE] sends out the stand to throw trash onto it's foes. Enemies covered in trash will become more forgetful and their thinking will be more simple depending on how much trash they have on them. Being covered in a small amount of garbage will not do much to harm but a large amount of it will harm your thinking greatly. These effects are reversed if Heathcliff gives the command for it to stop or upon the defeat of Heathcliff.

[INTO THE TRASH IT GOES] is usually Heathcliff's finisher ability after he uses the other 2 abilities. Heathcliff sends out the stand once again to put his foes into the trash. Heathcliff will usually use the element of surprise to capture his opponents and throw them into the trash. Once they're in the trash can, it will look at the user to see how much of a simpleton they are. Enemies that haven't been affected much by Heathcliff's earlier abilities will not be harmed too bad. If they are heavily under the effects of [A VISIT FROM THE GARBAGE APE] though, the trash can will harm them VERY greatly.

Destructive Power: C
Speed: B
Range: B
Durability: A
Precision: D
Developmental Potential: B
>>
>>81297895
And for some clarification on what part he would be in, I think he could be fine as either a major or minor villain in parts 7 or 8.
>>
>>81297717
Lucky Luke should be in it. Part 7 deserves an actual cowboy.
>>
>>81288684
Ed is out for vengeance. This is really good
>>
>>81297664
part 7 takes place in an alternate universe, but is not a universe reset like in stone ocean.
No idea about part 8...
>>
File: speedwagon.gif (1021 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
speedwagon.gif
1021 KB, 500x281
Reminder that if you haven't watched or read Jojo, go do so right now.

It's a really wild ride.
>>
>>81297256
And breathing isn't a strictly conscious understanding either since we keep breathing even when we're not conscious. At best it would stop a target from breathing until they pass out.

Saying WMH only works on things with a conscious understanding really opens up a lot of problems.
>>
File: agatha.jpg (430 KB, 1350x944) Image search: [Google]
agatha.jpg
430 KB, 1350x944
An idea for Part 7 or 8, I'll let you guys decide,
Unless you want her to be a villan the stand can be given to her mother instead.

Name: Agatha Hetrodyne
「Rage Against The Machine」

Appearance: Pictured on the right

Abilities: When the user touches any broken piece of technology, it not only repairs itself but is given an AI with free will that follows the User's orders. Although these machines will never turn on their master, they have the free will to ignore the User and live how they please, meaning there is no telling how many machines there are in the world created by the User of this Stand, they will however stop functioning if the user dies.

The user can add weapons or abilities to these machines that vary depending on the scope of the User(for example amassing a bunch of broken clocks to form a Clank that can stop time, or repairing LEDs on broken CD players to make a Clank that can melt steel beams with LEDs)

Stats:
Power: A
Speed: E
Precision: C
Range: A
Developmental Potential: B
>>
File: IMG_20160331_111734583.jpg (1007 KB, 1456x2592) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160331_111734583.jpg
1007 KB, 1456x2592
I fucking suck why
>>
>>81299449
What? No, that's pretty great
>>
File: images.jpg (21 KB, 309x475) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
21 KB, 309x475
Aurora's Stand reminds me Of this
>>
Man, I missed a lot last thread. I came back to find it had closed and a new thread started up.

>>81285689
>>81285762
I agree with the idea of Woodstock having two modes and am happy people liked my pendant idea for his standby mode. It always just seems off to me when Stands based on a character look exactly like the character does normally, so I'm really excited to see what comes of this. PipSQK never disappoints.
>>
>>81299449
>>81299476
Don't say that when it's clearly not great. That does more damage than good to people trying to get better.
>>
>>81300309
Also, should SQK see this, I support the idea of keeping the goggles and scarf for the new iteration.
>>
>>81297717
We could add the witch girl or someone from Les Nombres it's called Les Nombres, right? I've never actually read it.
>>
>>81299449
Stand could use a little sprucing up, but that's just from a design standpoint. You're not bad at all from an artistic standpoint. Just keep practicing if you feel you need improvement. As the Robinsons say, "Keep moving forward.".
>>
>>81291513
Paranatural almost feels too good for this series... if that makes sense
>>
>>81300541
Not really, no.
>>
File: Judge-Dredd-Comic.jpg (30 KB, 534x576) Image search: [Google]
Judge-Dredd-Comic.jpg
30 KB, 534x576
Judge Dredd

Stand: [Shakedown]
Appearance: A humanoid wearing a helmet with a siren on top. Its arms and legs seem to crumble and disintegrate the further they get from its body.
Ability: [Shakedown] amplifies the effects of entropy around itself. This causes metal to rust, wood to rot, and human tissue to break down and atrophy. The effect can work slowly at a distance of up to 25 meters, but Dredd can target an intense increase of entropy by having his stand touch someone at melee range.

I picture him as a major antagonist for part 6, but an infrequent one. The Warden would only call out Dredd for out-of-control riots or particularly dangerous prisoners because his stand can spoil the beauty of his precious waifus.
>>
>>81301686
Can he 'Fist of Dredd' Stands?
>>
So, does any of our stands have a stand cry?
>>
>>81301954
Well...One More Time goes TOOT...does that count?
>>
>>81301686
>eventually Dredd gets sick of the Warden ignoring his own rules on a whim
>Dredd rebels and begins rampaging through the prison doling out "proper" justice to all the inmates
Fund it.
>>
File: Vento Autistico.jpg (107 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
Vento Autistico.jpg
107 KB, 720x960
Fuck. I finished it. Scanner will be available later, so here is photoed for now. Sorry for shitty quality.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yModCU1OVHY
>>
File: b.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
b.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
Can we give some of the characterless-stands to atleast one of this kids?
>>
>>81299311
>>81297256
>>81296637
WMH has always only worked on conscious understanding, thats how I suggested it when I first created him, since it prevents him from being monstrously overpowered, but still leaves lots of room for his abilities. The idea behind him isn't that he kills people using his power, it's that he tortures or disables them, and then goes in for the kill himself. If he crushed "living" it wouldn't kill Tom, it would just stop Tom from doing anything at all, since if you lost all understanding about living, what else could you do? It's an idea I felt fit Araki-esque logic.

As for the wishing thing, my write up was just an attempt, it could be altered and changed, I just felt the previous try at Lowly's fight was just too underwhelming
>>
Think of a character that's in this project. It can be any, from the telephone avatar to D.A.V.E.

This character has now been placed into ASB or EPH. What died their theme sound lile, and what songs has it taken inspiration from?
>>
>>81303145
So Aladdin uses up two of the day's wishes during the fight against Lowly, that leaves Daffy with one. The day after Daffy is dead and Friend Like Me recharges he reveals that he can break one of his own rules at the cost of his own existence.

So they probably retrieve Aladdin and Clifford's bodies before they leave (or give Clifford a proper burial), that way his body is on hand when Genie drops that bit of information.

What did you think of "You End Is The Means"?
>>
>>81303003
They seem like they'd be in part 4, a group of kids who bought some candy and got powers because of it, but don't get involved in the crazy shit because they're kids.
>>
>>81303349
The power boost in exchange for words thing?

I don't like it. For three reasons. One, we have way too many stands that have a bunch of sub-abilities, I don't mind Stands with sub-abilities, it brings some interesting ideas to the table, but it becomes a bit of a, how do you say it...easy way out? Stands should be capable of interesting situations and fights with their base ability, resorting to stuffing a bunch of sub-abilities feels like a cop out, kind of like when you play pretend and go "Well I can also do THIS!"

Second, I just don't like power-boost abilities for Stands, just like my first point, it kind of feels like a creative sink, like the writer couldn't come up with an interesting idea for the power, or how to use the power, so they dipped back on sheer physical prowess (thats not an insult mind you)

Third, it just clutters up Lowly a bit too much, which is kind of also what I was going for with my first point. I designed Wild Mountain Honey to be a simple, not to complicated Stand, but with a wide enough breadth ability wise to make a really interesting fight when he eventually shows up. It brings in my previous two points if the fight goes from Lowly using his power to slowly break down and torture the gang, to Lowly using it to simply boost himself so he can get in a fist fight.
>>
File: 1449831543732.gif (2 MB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1449831543732.gif
2 MB, 480x360
>>81301686
>>81302204
>He's the penultimate enemy and catalyst in which Superjail will descend into ultimate chaos near the endgame
>He might be able to be reasoned with if you have a respectable sense of「JUSTICE」

I honestly can't see him being defeated. Not in a "He's too OP" sorta way but a "He's Judge fucking Dredd" sorta way.
>>
So what is the general setting of the /co/co/ series?

Is it Toontown or a city made specifically for the series?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uoZgZT4DGSY
So would [Death Grips] work as the name of a Stand for one of the Part 6 wardens.
>>
>>81303760
I agree with this. On top of it, I feel a lot of stand suggestions lately often incoporate the 'boosts user's stats' aspect a bit too much. Maybe I'm not recalling properly but it's sorely disappointing if true.

Also, how come so many of you are naming abilities? They're only named if they’re a subability with a contrast to the original such as Sheer Heart Attack and Heavy Weather.
>>
>>81304605
Earth.
There is no "specified setting", it's modestly just earth with inexplicable cartoon characters. Just try not to think about it
>>
>>81301686
Judge Dredd isn't defeated. Instead. The story continues because Dredd allows it.
>>
>>81301686
I feel like any stand Judge has should be [I AM THE LAW]
>>
>>81304605
making up magic settings where these character's interactions have to be explained is usually what makes these crossovers stop working.

Ideally the reader will not give a shit until later on when it's clear that this world is very much its own world.
>>
not sure if it would be an ED or OP but this would work in general as the theme of part 3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9y2hfFMMpZM
>>
>>81287900
I've never see Snoopy as a stand user but as stand, for all the weird shit he does, being a dog.
>>
>>81296222
trips says fucking do it
>>
So Porky traps Tom's group in their own memories.

Daffy appears and takes the lamp while they're frozen in place and bugs off to figure out how it works, or summons Friend Like Me on the spot and finds out there's only one wish left, then leaves to think about what he wants to wish for.

Then Tom's group breaks free, beats up Porky who spills the beans on Daffy who comes back (for some reason) and overhears enough of this to kill Porky for it.

Porky plays a memory of their childhood when Daffy was singing a simple gypsy love song to entertain his friends, then Daffy runs off because it made him realize what he did and feel remorse for a second.

Is that the gist of that part?
>>
>>81305550
most people seem to like this>>81289416

but we can probably fix it
>>
>>81303349
>>81305876
Is the lamp restricted to 3 wishes a day total or per person? I thought what we were doing was that Daffy steals the lamp, uses two of his wishes and saves the last one, knowing that the effects will wear off if he makes it. So in the final battle, Tom is trying to piss Daffy off to the point where he blows his last wish on something stupid, meanwhile Tom is getting pummeled by not only La Cucaracha, but Friend Like Me as well. At least that's what I suggested early on when I made the suggestion that Daffy steal the lamp.
>>
>>81305986
The way I understand it is FLM is limited to 3 wishes total per day regardless of who makes them.

The effect of the wish will only wear off if it actually physically changes something or causes something to happen in a way that isn't possible otherwise which continues a day after the wish is made.

So if you wished for a bunch of money using FLM, a day later it'd go back to wherever it came from.
Or if you changed a monkey into an elephant, a day later it'd turn back into a monkey.
>>
>>81306185
Kinda makes a lot of wishes pointless.
>>
this thread and this board is cancer in its purest form
>>
>>81306330
its harmless cancer though. we aint hurting anyone
>>
>>81306278
It does keep FLM from being too overpowered, and think about it like this. You only need that money for one day to spend it, wherever it goes after that doesn't matter since Aladdin has no qualms about scamming people. And I can definitely see Daffy as the kind of guy who thinks he only needs Carolina in the Morning for one day in order to wipe out what's left of Tom's group.
>>
>>81306278
You wish for a sandwich and eat it, a day later it doesn't mater because you already ate it.
>>
>>81304761
I think a lot of people are trying to do that stuff, along with Gently Weeps. It's fine for a few characters, but when everyone has a whole album for a single character it gets ridiculous
>>
>>81302204
>There's a riot reported in the B-block Mess Hall. Orders, sir?
>Oh, it's just a little roughhousing, let the inmates have their fun!
>This is beyond a scuffle, sir, 8 dead and 23 wounded.
>It's always numbers and codes with you, Dredd, you're such a stick in the mud!
>>
File: 360525_600.jpg (52 KB, 600x438) Image search: [Google]
360525_600.jpg
52 KB, 600x438
What do you guys think of this one?

Stand name: [Pray them bars away] by Lee Hazlewood

Stand user: that prisoner from “A goofy movie”

Appearance:

[Pray them bars away] is a punchghost, its whole body is made out of steel bars twisted together. It wears what looks like a prison guard uniform, with steel bars shooting out of its back and upper arms, and has a prison alarm siren for a head.

Ability:
When [Pray them bars away] puts its hands together and screams with its alarm, a 4x4 meters big prison cell appears in front of it. The steel bars that make this cell cannot be destroyed, and even though there is space between the bars, no projectiles can go through. This of course goes both ways, nothing can enter the prison cell from the outside. (If they aren’t teleporting or something.)

The prison cell will only disappear if the stand user is defeated, or by his own accord. [Pray them bars away] can also only make one cell at the time.

Even though [Pray them bars away] can trap others in its jail cell, it cannot trap itself or its user in it. Because of this it will have great trouble with trapping something if it’s standing too close to its master.

Destructive Power: A

Speed: B

Range: D

Precision: B

Developmental Potential: D

With the whole jail-theme, I thought it would be perfect for part 6, maybe as a major or minor ally.
>>
>>81307351

It should be "Because of this it will have great trouble with trapping something that is standing too close to its master." of course.
>>
>>81291266
Clifford doesn't appear until the end of the George fight. I thought George wasn't going to be a henchman, just mistaken for one anyway.

The doc says he follows them and tries to play around with them, like he's fascinated with Johnny's sunglasses and stuff, and only actually starts fighting once provoked. He then runs off through the jungle after being scared away by the appearance of Clifford.
>>
>>81302204
>>81304462
>we see Dredd a few times, sometimes he's reprimanding or killing a prisoner with Shakedown, other times he's just watching
>every time he's extremely menacing, especially when Jacknife or Susie tries to slip him one and they almost get killed
>Judge Dredd eventually gets sick of the Warden and becomes The Law
>Dora tries to take him on and gets wrecked
>he only stops after using his Judge skills to eavesdrop and some other party members taking care of Dora's wounds
>he hears them talk about the Warden's plan
>he's know completely and fully fed up with Warden's shit, and assists the party in some fashion
>he either sacrifices himself in the final battle against The Warden or he gets vomited out into the new universe
>>
>>81302204
>In the end, Dredd thinks he was rebelling against the warden and doing things his way to 'clean up' Superjail
>Turns out the Warden expected it and was pushing Dredd the whole time hoping he would snap and bring some more fun to his prison
>"Well goodness me, Dredd, I gotta admit, you took a lot longer to snap than I thought you would, kudos to your steel will, but then again...even steel can rust."
>>
>>81307788
Dora should definitely get her mass kicked by Dredd, but she should still win the fight, with Dredd deciding to flee so he can fight another day. Other then that, I'm good with it.
We can't Dreddwank that much, as fun as it is.
>>
>>81307789
This would be a good reminder whose really the top dog in the prison so Dredd isn't wanked too much.
>>
For those drawfags, here's an Imgur Gallery full of over 200 poses shown in JoJo.

Just in case you guys want it.

http://imgur.com/a/1BWQO
>>
>>81308055
Maybe even have Dredd attack the Warden only to get beat down, showing that Warden was in complete control the whole time. Doesn't even kill him, just beats the shit out of him and puts him back on duty
>"Well that was...fun? Officer Dredd, now that thats over, I expect you to be back on your rounds, on schedule! I pay you to work, not lay there bleeding!"
>>
>>81305873
Oh... OH WOW
Fuck yes.

I will do it now.
>>
>>81289416
a lot of these need explaining to me

Indians for Part 3?
Mo Money Mo Problems work for the parts that include wealth and power as a theme

like what to so many I'm just so confused
>>
>>81308928
i say why not
>>
>>81308928
It's like questioning Roundabout, it just needs to fit the mood.
>>
So reading the doc, and I get to part 7. I like Doom Patrol and all, but I have a serious problem with Robotman and Crazy Jane being the protags. If Mr. Nobody is the main antag (or one of them, since some people suggest tow antags) it becomes a part about two members of the Doom Patrol fighting a Doom Patrol villain. Wheres the fun in that? Just like how there was almost the problem of a bunch of Looney Tunes being the final gauntlet in part 3. I wouldn't mind one Doom Patrol member being an ally, or a protag, but this is /co/co/'s bizarre adventure, not Doom Patrol, plus some other crossover characters.
>>
>>81309234
Or walk like an Egyptian.

It sounds retarded on paper
But it looks great

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wV_CwCTOOMI
>>
>>81309330
I agree on this.

Doom Patrol has had multiple cartoons and appearances. Goes against the original idea.
>>
>>81309398
Not to mention I prefer the idea of a comic book character and a cartoon character teamed up as the protag duo for part 7
>>
>>81309330

To be fair, Part 1 had Courage fighting Eustace.

But in the other hand you were right that Part 7 has too many Doom Patrol characters at this point because of the Brotherhood of Dada who appear as Mr. Nobody's agents. I think we should switch them for other characters that fit the motifs of each agent closely, like for instance replacing Alias the Blur for Mirror Master since they both have mirror-related powers. And if that is the case, use the Evan McCulloch version of the character as he was also created by Grant Morrison.
>>
>>81309685
Lets not forget that part 7 isn't just comics, theres still cartoon characters too.
>>
>>81309600
Isn't Part 7 supposed to be the comics part,though?
What's the point of splitting that in half when parts 1-6 get to be almost pure cartoons?
>>81309685
I like this. This is a good idea.
It's not like Alias had much character to begin with, it was just sort of there.
>>
>>81309749
There was a lot of discussion about part 7's nature, but I'm pretty sure it's been settled that part 7 is open ground for both cartoons and comics.
>>
>>81309799
When?
>>
>>81309883
Thats what another anon told me. I mean we even have [Stretch] which is the cartoon version of Spin to compliment [Space] the comic version of Spin
>>
File: Seaduck03.jpg (28 KB, 400x278) Image search: [Google]
Seaduck03.jpg
28 KB, 400x278
How would you guys feel about somehow, I dunno where, but somehow implementing a fight between Baloo vs the Swat Kats, just for an excuse to have a airplane Stand battle?
>>
>>81309343
The EDs are mostly based on songs Araki was thinking of when he wrote the parts

Walk like an Egyptian worked pretty well for a part about going to - EGYPT
>>
>>81310548
Stretch has just been sitting in the paste, nobody has even talked about Stretch since I first visited these threads. It's fairly safe to say it's been unspokenly dummied out.
>>
>>81310613
I think it would give room for some really interesting stuff. One idea I suggested was that all characters should be in there old-school personas (silver-age comics, first issue versions, rubber-hose era cartoons, ect.), so if the cartoon characters are rubber-hose era, it would make [stretch] a very intrinsic ability for the main character, since rubber-hose was all about stretching
>>
>>81222923
took away the excessive speed of the stand and made it average. you guys seemed to like the stands main abilities but reviewfag wanted to nerf sub ability 1 so how shit i fix it to keep that somewhat in?

>stand:「BLACK MAGIC」from the famed band slayer
>appearance: a dark humanoid figure, mostly shadow like and demonic in nature punch ghost. the stands strength comes from the users willpower into singing and how she does it during combat

>abilities
Sub-bility 1: stand is able to repair the damaged body of the user in heaviest cases the stand user having severed limbs or even vitals ala head cut off
Sub-bility 2: Stand is able to shroud itself on the user and make the user invisible and disappear out of exsistance in her own dimension for only minutes at a time
Main Ability:「RAINING BLOOD」The user can cut herself and and have her stand manipulate her own blood to form as objects and/or be used as projectiles or bombs. with sheer force it can decimate any living being leaving destruction in her path. blood is recyclable as stand has blood levitation powers in close proximity
>>
>>81309330
>http://imgur.com/a/1BWQO
This speaks to me beacuze i havent read Doom Patrol
>>
>>81309883
It's really not easy to pinpoint when any major idea occurs in this project, but as someone who has literally monitored each thread in the OP, up there since the beginning, it's pretty accepted Part 7 is open season with /co/ characters with more emphasis on cape. We even became flexible enough to include some capes in parts 1-6.
>>
File: 2401806-cliff_jane.jpg (199 KB, 1124x1600) Image search: [Google]
2401806-cliff_jane.jpg
199 KB, 1124x1600
>>81309600

The main group does consist of a combination of Comics and Cartoon characters though, since its Robotman, Jane & Mojo.

>>81309685

You are right about too many Doom Patrol characters, but >>81309330 has a point. The solution I was going to suggest when Part 7 discussion started was basically what he said: Replace the Brotherhood of Dada with other supervillains like we did for the Looney Tunes situation

>>81309398
Not that much compared to other big name capes. Robotman got support due to being connected to Mr.Nobody through series as well as having a similar type of Stand with contrasting motivations (Robotman wants to get rid of his but Nobody wants to use it to his advantage). The problem with the criteria of 'obscure cape' is that everyone would have a different definition of what that means. We've gone through a ton of suggestions for Part 7 protags, all of which were rejected for either being 'too mainstream' or 'Literally who?'.

Honestly I'm just getting annoyed with all the debate over who to have as a protag for Part 7. It reminds me of this situation.

>Hey how about Pizza for dinner
>Hmm no, that's boring
>Okay how about Chinese?
>Nah, I don't feel like Chinese
>...(You know how the rest of this goes)
>Well if you don't want to have any of my suggestions, what do you feel like eating then?
>I dunno.

If we keep getting hung up on whether the protagonist is 'unknown' enough we'll never reach a consensus on a protagonist for Part 7.
>>
>>81312850
Crap switch>>81309685 and >>81309330 up there.
>>
File: 1457060814650.jpg (929 KB, 1065x1292) Image search: [Google]
1457060814650.jpg
929 KB, 1065x1292
>>81312850
>>81312898
I haven't read a lick of Doom Patrol but I can't help but love Nobody and Robot Man/Jane as the main as the pro/antags. I dunno, it just feels right. I agree that Doom Patrol should just stop there. They aren't going to feel too forced since there will be a whole swathe of different characters in between their final showdowns. At least in my opinion.

I'm sure ad fuck picking Doom Patrol up soon because I always thought the boring Teen Titans version was how they usually were depicted. But I was wrong. The series looks like it has a lot of pizzazz and unique flair.
>>
>>81312850
I agree fully. Let's leave Part 7 as it is for now, besides the Brotherhood, and give Nobodies inner circle the Brotherhood inspired stands.
>>
>>81313453
Doom Patrol is pretty much western Jojo at certain points. You really should read it, it's great.
>>
>>81313498
>all of Nobody's closest accosiates have stands based off members of the Brotherhood of Dada
I like this odea. We should probably retool the appearances of the current Brotherhood stands of this ends up the case to more closely resemble who they're based after.
>>
It might be to obvious due to the whole "shadow" thing, but I think Dr. Facilier could work as one of Nobody's inner circle.
>>
>>81313498
That feels like it would really restrict the Stand ideas
>>
>>81314245
I meant just put the stands already there to other characters, unless you guys want to just scrap them all together and start anew.
>>
>>81314305
I also misinterpreted the same as >>81314245 for a second but that idea sounds more manageable. But I have a question. Did we even have stand ideas for anyone in Part 7 outside of Nobody and TOM? I don't think we'd be allocating stands to new users since we didn't think up much Part 7 content yet, morr especially for the Dada Brotherhood. It's just fresh ideas from here.
>>
>>81314305

I'd prefer to switch the characters but keep the Stand's powers of some of them, like I suggested here >>81309685 to switch Alias the Blur for Mirror Master as both of their powers are related with mirrors. We can add other characters with new powers if it's possible.
>>
>>81314305
The suggestions that are there already are all okay in my opinion, but I'm open to new ones if anyone has any.

Really I think having the Brotherhood of Dada members as a basis would help narrow down our choices for which characters to pick for Nobody's allies rather than be a hard restriction. Having the abilities be based around the Brotherhood instead of the character being chosen for the part would also neatly avoid the 'Capes having the same powers as they do in the comics' problem.

The Brotherhood doesn't just have those four members listed in the doc either, we could switch out whichever Stand Ability is the least interesting with one based on another brotherhood member. The only restrictions there are in this project is our own creativity honestly.

>>81314556
There were a few ideas, about half of them cartoon and half of them comics. Off the top of my head there was Oswald the Rabbit, Ant-man, Mad Hatter, Cartoon Link...I think Asterix and Obelix are in there too but Asterix's power could use some sprucing up.
>>
>>81314556
I think Mojo Jojo had a stand related to a giant robot and monologuing, but is not in the abilities pastebin
>>
>>81290965
It feels like there's some wasted opportunity in this take since Ed doesn't get a hit in by virtue of not understanding one of the words Lowly is crushing. That could be what tips Edd off.

I like some of the stuff from the previous version better, and some of the stuff in this version better than the previous one.
>>
>>81314826
Its in the abilities doc, but now that you've brought it up it might be a good idea to update the abilities pastebin to be more consistent with the plot summaries pastebin. I'll see if I can get an update done some time later today.
>>
>>81314710

There is also Chameleon, who is listed as a villain though it hasn't been decided yet if he is a KGB spy infiltrated in the race to retrieve the corpse for the Soviet government, or another agent of Mr. Nobody; and Henry Pym, which seems that he will have a similar role to Hot Pants or Poco Loco by being a neutral minor character.
>>
>>81314710
Also Goofy
>>
>>81314906
Would anyone object if I tried mixing and matching in the doc some of the stuff from both versions?
>>
>>81315660
I'd say give it a shot, I felt the same way as >>81314906
>>
>>81314906
See I thought about trying to include that, but couldn't find a way to include that and keep the fight going smooth, and also that idea kind of trips on the mood of the fight. You have this mood of fear and uncertainty and then Ed comes with an 'Ed's just stupid' joke that helps expose WMH's power and also takes away momentum from Lowly Worm, not to mention, if that does happen, whats to stop Ed from just soloing Lowly for the rest of the fight, if he's immune to WMH

Also I personally think it's a dumb idea, Ed can function as a basic human being, even if he's not smart, he still understands what basic words mean, which is what Lowly uses.
>>
>>81315956
I'll try blending in some of the stuff from the other version then.

If it ends up worse, then there are previous versions of the doc to fall back on and also both versions are in the archives anyway.
>>
File: jojos parsonajes.gif (1 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
jojos parsonajes.gif
1 MB, 500x281
>>
>>81316089
Ed's dumb as hell. He thinks progress is a type of cheese.
He wouldn't be afraid, he's too dumb to be afraid even after taking a bunch of hits. He wouldn't be afraid until after his friends have gotten hit a bunch of times.

If Clifford survived the fight with Marvin he would've destroyed Lowly too since he's a dog and has no concept for most words.

You want the Lowly fight to be super cereal if what I'm gathering at this point.
>>
>>81316352
Ed's been afraid of people before, usually people he knows are violent and dangerous (Kevin, Sarah, the Kankers)

The point is, yes it's super cereal, it's the final stretch before Daffy. I havn't seen any jokes included in Porky's fight, or Snoopy's fight or even Daffy's fight, Marvin had some humor, but it wasn't a joke that changed the tide of the battle, just some character trait of Martin's. It's supposed to be a serious point in the story, Clifford is dead, Lowly has already killed Bluto and Carmen and will kill Aladdin, the bodies are piling up because the climax is approaching. I mean take Vanilla Ice for example, when he showed up, there was no humor, even with Iggy and Polnareff, who were two comedic characters. It wasn't until after Ice was killed that humor returned briefly.

Of course you can ignore all that and just throw in jokes the ruin the tension of a fight and honestly don't make sense, but whatever, I'm just one guy, and this is a community project.
>>
>>81317255
Anyway, I've edited the doc, I didn't throw in the Ed bit, but I did need to change a few things since you used "stand" twice.

And why the fuck does everyone keep saying he killed Bluto? He fucking didn't, they can't travel by ship from the mystic ruins to Fantasy Island without Bluto to work the damn ship.
>>
>>81317418
I used stand twice cause it's two different words.
>>
>>81317745
Also
>(how come he didn’t forget what he was before when “stand” was crushed?)
Because even if FLM doesn't know what he is, he still knows what he can do. Just like Hayato didn't know or see Stands, but he knew Kira was blowing shit up with some kind of ability.
>>
>>81316218
Whoever made this knows nothing about the project.
>>
>>81317745
It's spelled the exact same way.
Stand, the punch ghost, is the same word used for stand, to be upright.

Words that are spelled the same but have different meanings or describe different things are still the same words.
Homonyms should be especially effective when used with Lowly's WMH.
>>
>>81317418
To be fair, Clifford could just pull the boat or they ride on Clifford and he swims there, really killing Bluto isn't that big of a deal; unless they don't know where the island is themselves, which i imagine Johnny would.
>>
>>81317875
The ship needs to be at Fantasy Island for Snoopy to use it later in his fight against Tom's group.

And I imagine Johnny has a car in the ship's cargo hold which he uses to drive them around the island after the clones are dealt with. The Eds probably ride on Clifford.
>>
>>81310548
fuck that.
No one liked Melody except Melody-fag.
No one liked Hamon either, so he snuck it past us, but the fact those anons stopped his shit in Part 2 should tell you something.
>>
>>81317949
Ahh, right the ship bit, somehow forgot about that

>>81317987
Maybe i don't remember it, but i don't recall anyone severely disliking melody, furthermore, Melody stopped in part 2 because it WAS our Hamon counterpart, just like Hamon was dropped and gave way to stands in Jojo
>>
This shit is tails gets trolled tier autism
>>
>>81316352
This guy's got a point.

Having the Lowly fight become dangerous is one thing. But it can still have some fun moments
>>
File: josuke bird.png (200 KB, 500x746) Image search: [Google]
josuke bird.png
200 KB, 500x746
12 hours till part 4

how hype are ya
>>
>>81318120
Whose child is this?
>>
>>81318120
That right there's a compliment buddy. Thanks.
>>
>>81317987
Melody was good for part one. That's why we had it. It was a cool idea. It just isn't needed past part 2.
>>
File: [muda intensifies].gif (422 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
[muda intensifies].gif
422 KB, 500x500
>>81318144
>Double fours
I'm hype as hell.
>>
>>81318198
I can let the part about Ed being dumb go, but I can't let the part where s t a n d is used twice.

>>81317855
And the first time Lowly crushes s t a n d and they all fall down, Ed could be like "Come on Double Dee, get up!" and they get up wondering why they all fell, but they still have no idea about stands.
>>
File: [Aces In Exile] Test.png (163 KB, 1150x725) Image search: [Google]
[Aces In Exile] Test.png
163 KB, 1150x725
Here you go a quick peek at a design for [Aces In Exile].
See if you like it ,hate it, or tolerate it.
Feedback is greatly appreciated
>>
>>81318402
I like it.
>>
>>81317418
>>81317875
>>81317949
A good point, but then how did Bluto avoid getting killed by Lowly when he came for Carmen? Was he just not on the ship at the time? Also if he survives what would he be doing when they reach Fantasy Island? Does he stay on the ship? Not sure why he would if its the final battle. If he does stay on the ship what happens when Snoopy takes it into the air?

If I recall one of the suggestions was that Johnny manages to pilot the ship to Fantasy Island (maybe he crashes it just to reference how bad he is with vehicles) after Bluto gets killed by Lowly. The script for Fantasy Island seems to have been written under the assumption that Bluto isn't around anymore, but we could probably work it in that he gets taken out during the fight with LeTerally's Act 2 Clones I guess.
>>
File: RCO022.jpg (2 MB, 1988x3056) Image search: [Google]
RCO022.jpg
2 MB, 1988x3056
>>81318478
If Bluto has to die, it'd be Double Dee who pilots the ship.

If he lives, it might be because he was in town getting supplies, or he got beat up really bad by Lowly, but spared since Lowly is smart enough to realize he's the one who will deliver his targets to the island. Or he could be near death, but teach Double Dee ho to work the ship before going to the hospital at their current port.

If Bluto is with them when they get to Fantasy Island, he could be on the ship when Snoopy hijacks it and that could lead to comedy when Tom boards it, or he could've been off of the ship at the time trying to secure the dock.
>>
>>81318478
Bluto could fight Snoopy on the ship and assist Tom in a Part 2 to the fight. 21 Guns has some cool uses we could have it do.
>>
>>81318402
I also like it
>>
>>81318671
We already have a part of seven people, we don't need another person jumping in to help out in a fight.
>>
>>81318402
Yeah, that's good.

Interesting if it can fly on its own.
>>
>>81318478
>>81318625
>>81318671
Why does everyone forget they have a genie? "I wish I could sail this ship!" and "I wish I knew where Fantasy Island was!" and everything is solved. Plus it gives Aladdin a sorely needed something to do.
>>
Sorry about not doing a page of Snoopy v. Tomco.
Got a wicked stomach ache even drawing [Aces In Exile] was painful. I owe you guys 2 or maybe three sketch pages tomorrow.
>>
File: JAWBREAKER ANAL BEADS.png (207 KB, 444x445) Image search: [Google]
JAWBREAKER ANAL BEADS.png
207 KB, 444x445
>>81318625
The fuck is wrong with the last panel's faces?
>>
File: i refuse.png (132 KB, 576x902) Image search: [Google]
i refuse.png
132 KB, 576x902
Who is Rohan Kishibe of /co/?
>>
>>81319371
Chris Chan
>>
File: RCO023.jpg (2 MB, 1988x3056) Image search: [Google]
RCO023.jpg
2 MB, 1988x3056
>>81318906
Secret Squirrel already told them where it is, and since they only get 3 wishes a day and skills learned via wish are only good for a day, it's best to save wishes for when they're in life-or-death situations.

>>81319352
Hell if I know.
>>
>>81319406
That's an insult to Rohan anon, at least he has friends.
>>
File: jon.jpg (75 KB, 970x290) Image search: [Google]
jon.jpg
75 KB, 970x290
>>81319371
Jon's a cartoonist, even if it hasn't been brought up since the first week of Garfield.
>>
>>81319435
I thought it was 3 wishes that don't wear off until you make the third one, then Genie recharges for a day?
>>
>>81319472
But Joan Arbuncle is Kenshiro.
>>
>>81319508
I thought the wishes ware off 24 hours after they are granted and Genie takes a 24 hour nap after granting a the third one.

It makes no sense for the wishes to wear off right after the third one is granted since then the third one would be useless.
>>
On the topic of the Brotherhood of Dada replacements, I personally think The Quiz should stay. She's just too perfect, and could be the Crazy Jane to Nobody's Cliff.
>>
>>81320088
I think it would be better if we switch some Minor and Mayor villains around, also changing the protags
>>
April O'Neil
Stand: Terrapin Station (Grateful Dead); alternately They Might Be Giants’ ROY G BIV

Appearance: what appears to be four humanoid turtles fused together at the hip or torso, looking severely warped, melted, and mutated. Each wears a different colored headband

Ability: April can activate a different power whenever she touches one of four colors: orange, red, blue, and purple. She can dismiss these powers at any time, and cannot have more than one active at a time

The major downside is not only requiring the objects, but that the longer she keeps any power in effect, the more they affect her mental state and personality. They don't affect her for a few seconds of use, but they become more obvious and influence her more as time goes on, potentially changing her mind or personality forever. Changing the Stand's color or dismissing it entirely will gradually remove these mental changes, but removes the powers immediately.

(chopping in half for space purposes)
>>
>>81321419
Orange: April's general balance and agility are greatly increased. The color makes her more confident and carefree, causing her to make simple mistakes and forget about threats or problems as it lingers.

Red: grants April incredible strength, able to hurl boulders, hit harder, and smash walls, etc. This only increases her raw power, not making her any more skilled a fighter. The color steadily thins April's temper, making her easily angered by taunts, failed attacks, or simple mistakes. She eventually reaches a point where she is an inconsolable berserker angry at everything.

Blue: April's physical speed increases. She can run and strike far faster than normal, enough to keep up with martial artists and dodge bullets. The color makes her incredibly focused and business-like, obsessively pursuing one goal, enemy or target at a time. She’s will eventually zero in so much that she ignores all factors and threats but her one focus.

Purple: April's mental speed multiplies, mainly used for forming strategies and analyzing her opponents. She can see and consider actions as if in slow motion, but cannot physically react any quicker. She is no more intelligent, but thinks roughly 5 times as fast (or whatever’s needed) and can learn or read much quicker this way. April slowly becomes more analytical and calculating as Purple lingers, to a point of overthinking everything and growing apathetic, ignoring her own emotions and personal interests.
>>
File: 1275172-16.jpg (40 KB, 606x489) Image search: [Google]
1275172-16.jpg
40 KB, 606x489
also threw together a potential fight with the Lonely Hearts club

>Cruella fights Jay and Silent Bob in the Lonely Hearts club
>lots of smack talk from Jay involving sagging, old people smell, wrinkles and such
>Cruella flicks a blot onto each of the hetero lifemates using 「Ride With Me」
>doesn't have to really fight them since she can just touch the spots to fling them into things or vice versa while they can barely get a hit in
>touches Jay's spot so that Bob flies over and smashes into him. blots a vase or wall so that the boys are slammed into it
>Jay: "Quick, lunchbox! That 「Stand」 shit's on your shirt! Take it off!"
>Bob shakes his head violently
>"Don't you be fuckin' modest now, tons of fun! Look!" Jay takes off and throws away his shirt with the spot
>Cruella: "Thank you for the opening, young man."
>Jay fake-whispering: "Y'hear that, S.B? I think paintball bitch is lookin' at my junk."
>Cruella throws another blot onto Jay's side and taps another hole, ripping a large wound out of Jay's side as the flesh is ripped off
>Jay rolls away clutching his bloody side as Bob gives a determined little scowl
>Jay plays dead by the fireplace, letting Bob use 「Get Down」 to slip out of his shirt into just his jacket, still refusing to be seen topless
>keeps going flat to avoid her attacks by sliding behind and under objects in the room
>Bob suddenly drops his Stand, letting Jay use 「Make Love」 to light a roaring fire in the fireplace
>Bob shoves Cruella into one of the blotches, forcing her to summon all the spots to her
>she's pelted by some loose furniture and Jay's discarded shirt flying at her
>Jay charges the shirt with all the absorbed heat from 「Make Love」 by starting the fire, hitting her and unleashing a giant fireball and burns her to ash
>Jay, still holding his side: "YEAAA! Smoke DAT, ya nasty old mummy bitch! Hi five, homeboy!"
>Bob: "...you're bleedin on my shoes, dude."
>"Aw yea, right." comically collapses while Bob rolls his eyes
>>
>>81301954
I want to believe that Dora's Stand goes DORADORADORADORADORADORADORA
>>
>>81321622
This makes me wonder: how many fights should they get? They're certainly very entertaining, and they have cool stands, so I'm thinking 2 or 3.

Also, the concept for this foght is rad and I can't wait to see art I'd your concepts.
>>
File: JoJo.png (365 KB, 620x399) Image search: [Google]
JoJo.png
365 KB, 620x399
Stand Name:「ENTRY OF THE GLADIATORS」
Appearance: A humanoid with long, wild hair resembling a lion’s mane, dressed in a sun-themed acrobat’s leotard.
Stand Ability: The Stand renders any Stand within a certain radius completely visible to anyone, including those without Stands. It also enhances JoJo's physical attributes to superhuman levels, enough to keep up with the enemy's Stand(s). 「Entry of the Gladiators」 channels more power into the combatants within its radius depending on who a majority of the audience (the ordinary people who observe the battle thanks to the Stand's passive ability) wants to see win.

I don't exactly have a burning desire to see JoJo get involved in the storyline. If I did, I would have designed a Stand a lot subtler than this. This was just for fun.

>>81321622
What would you guys say is the hardest or easiest aspect of designing a Stand battle? It seems fun, but difficult.
>>
So what were the Lonely Hearts Club doing while M.E. Leterally was on his quest of world domination?
>>
File: daffy kaye3.png (544 KB, 544x692) Image search: [Google]
daffy kaye3.png
544 KB, 544x692
>>81322349
some members were probably lost to daffy's [LA CUCARACHA] stand powers while the others either hid out of fear or continued their regular business.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (58 KB, 375x394) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
58 KB, 375x394
>>81322322
they have their challenges. I think it's all about finding two you like, or at least one you really like, and slapping them together. it becomes a real alchemy thing of what beats what, and what practical ways they can be used

if I'm doing it right, the trick and favorite part is finding a spot where each character could beat the other, and then linking them together somehow. I've been shit at making up Stands so far, though, and running back and forth going "wait, is this how it works, or is Doc #3 of our 5 not the up to date one because nobody put it in #5?" can delay some of my drafts

hardest is using those crazy ass symbols for everything
>>
>>81322322
I love the idea of a Stand that gains power by 3° parties, battles againts this Stand could be resolved whit the power of friendship and cute things like that
>>
>>81322322
Ratburn/Jafar/Skrawl/Marvin guy here. The fun part about writing stand battles is looking at their different power sets and trying to figure out how they counter each other and how you can use those powers creatively. Usually you already know which players are going to be in the general area when fights need elaboration, so it's a matter of seeing which characters would be most effective against which stands.

Take the Marvin and Ratburn fights, for example. Clifford's stand is practically tailor made for dealing with the caricatures, which is why it gets so much focus in that battle. Meanwhile, in Ratburn, Edd's stand has a gigantic mouth, which makes it perfect for dealing with Ratburn's cake eating thing. Like Sandy said, it's basically alchemy/a really weird Pokemon battle.
>>
>>81321622
also, I forgot to ask

we've been pretty light on the profanity so far in general. if it hasn't already, Jay's going to make us make that call:

cartoon's crude but PG language?
or movies Jay language where fuck is in every sentence?
>>
>>81322651
Jojo proper could get pretty vulgar. I say we go full movie Jay.
>>
>>81322651
i vote for cartoon's crude but PG language
>>
>>81322651
I had something I wanted to do in part 5 involving profanity.

The more times a person has cursed recently, the more powerful the Red Guy is against them.

Rolf's Urban Rangers have adopted Rolf's unusual alternatives ("Your garden is overgrown and your cucumbers are soft!") so the Red Guy looks like a chump when they fight him, but if Plucky has been a potty mouth, then he gets his but handed to him by the Red Guy.
>>
>>81321952
I feel like Jay and Bob should be background characters. they're sort of the least invested, but along for the ride providing commentary and word on the street news, they feel like they're mostly built to run and hide a lot, and not the bravest sorts to begin with, so better sidekicks.
>"Cheese it, fatty!"
>Fred/enemy pursues, but Jay throws his hat at him
>enemy catches it, just for Jay to draw two lighters and flash them both, sparking the hat into a blinding burst of flame
>enemy finally sees again, they're both gone
>grunts and walks away
>both warily peek out from below a dumpster
>"You see that shit, Silly Bob? I was like FOOSH! Fire, motha fucka!"

so yea 2 fights, maybe 3 if they're just helping or supporting on them
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 82

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.