[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Favorite Marvel Villain Who /beetle/ here I haven't read
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: 807541-beetle_2_super.jpg (78 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
807541-beetle_2_super.jpg
78 KB, 600x600
Favorite Marvel Villain

Who /beetle/ here

I haven't read any of his thunderbolt shit yet so I don't know how that turns out.
>>
>my favorite villain is Beetle
>I didn't read anything with him
Next level shilling.
>>
File: masterofvengeance.jpg (214 KB, 431x674) Image search: [Google]
masterofvengeance.jpg
214 KB, 431x674
>>81960827
Is Beetle really your favorite villain based on his few Spider-man one-off appearances? You just love the costume, don't you OP?

Fair enough though. One of my favorite Spider-man villains is the Master of Vengeance. He only appeared once in a 3 part story. The nice part about him is, he makes this elaborate plan to have revenge on Spider-Man, because he completely ruined his life, and during their battles, he constantly reminds Spidey of this, which leaves Spidey wondering who he is behind the mask. In the end Spidey doesn't really recognize him, because he's just one of the many many average criminals he regularly deals with.
>>
>>81960986
>You just love the costume, don't you OP?
To be fair, that is how Spider-Gwen got her own ongoing
>>
>>81961046
That's what they want you to think.
>>
>>81960986
the costume look cool to me as a kid alright, don't judge
>>
>>81961100
If you don't want people to judge maybe read a comic made with the character in the last 20 years.
>>
>>81960986
Yeah I remember this guy, I liked him too.
>>
File: file.png (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
file.png
2 MB, 1280x720
>>
>>81962004
only right answer
>>
File: Namor.jpg (338 KB, 726x1128) Image search: [Google]
Namor.jpg
338 KB, 726x1128
>>81960827
He counts as a villain, right?
>>
File: file.png (89 KB, 334x202) Image search: [Google]
file.png
89 KB, 334x202
>>
>>81960848
OP probably read the Spider-Man stories with him.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.