[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Frollo the most believable Disney villain?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: claude_frollo.jpg (79 KB, 640x356) Image search: [Google]
claude_frollo.jpg
79 KB, 640x356
Is Frollo the most believable Disney villain?
>>
Believable? No.
Realistic? Yes.
>>
I dunno, money and power as a motivation is believable but is generally considered the easy way out.

He's believable in the sense that being a 60 year old puritan virgin with a deep cemented hatred for Gypsies just to finally realize that brown woman are the hottest women would probably fuck a guy up.
>>
>>81034904
>villain
>>
>>81034953
>Judicial Appointee is able to command the military forces of the capital city of France with unimpugned authority and an iron grip with no repercussions of interference from the nobility or the King himself
>Able to act against the church with almost no repercussions and enlists said armed forces into enforcing his personal gypsy murder boner

Now if he had Papal Mandate or permission from the King to genocide those gypsies, THEN he'd be believable. Just a bureaucrat doing his job, for secretly personal reasons.
>>
I think Hans is, at least from what Game of Thrones tells me.
>>
>>81035028
>15th century Frenchman
>Puritan

Huguenot anon. And you're off by a century.
>>
>>81034904
Only thing believable about him is that sometimes clergymen get horny for hot brown girls.
All the rest is silly, if fun.
>>
>Killing Gyppos
>Frowned upon
>Ever

Is there any nation historically pre 21st century that can even remotely tolerate Gypsies? Not even the jews were hated as much
>>
Mostly no. But his lust for Esmerelda, I've seen that weird shit where supposedly hating yet wanting to fuck a group of people goes hand in hand. Shit is weird and fucked up.
>>
>>81035354
Strom Thurmond's One True Love was a black woman.
Shit happens.
>>
>>81034904
He's definitely the most interesting because his motives are so unique.
>>
>>81035225
>15th century Frenchman
>Huguenot
You're off by a century, actually.
Notre Dame de Paris is set in 1482, about 50 years before the works of Calvin that spawned the Huguenot.
>>
>>81034904
he's lifted from a Victor Hugo book, what do you expect?
>>
File: veni-1.jpg (38 KB, 441x604) Image search: [Google]
veni-1.jpg
38 KB, 441x604
>>81035354
>Shit is weird and fucked up.
Not really. There's something about wanting to fuck something so alien culturally from you. For example, I like to play Alexander and despoil numerous middle eastern women (largely Muslim) because I find them incredibly appealing to fuck but I want them culturally destroyed. In a way, I am supplanting them and making them submissive to my beliefs and I express cultural dominance.

I think 2 of the girls I fucked were either disowned by their families or killed themselves out of their casting off. Win-win. My grandpappy did the same thing with german women in the 1940's.
>>
File: tmb_456x322_frog_facilier.jpg (28 KB, 456x322) Image search: [Google]
tmb_456x322_frog_facilier.jpg
28 KB, 456x322
Not even close.
>>
>>81035305
>Is there any nation historically pre 21st century that can even remotely tolerate Gypsies?
How do you think they were let in in the 1st place?
In the case of France, some Gypsies forged pappal letters to get better acceptance/protection as pilgrims, in the 15th century precisely is when they got there.

Also Romania and the Mongols certainly made use of them rather than shooing them or killing them.
>>
>>81035354
>>81035491
It's about power and domination, it makes sense.
>>
>>81035488
He's not really that similar though.
>>
>>81035555
>Nigga keeps asking for loans and eventually gets killed for his debts
Pretty realistic
>>
>>81035555
Damn, but both villains had stupidly great songs.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.