[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Amazon has cast The Tick: http://www.avclub.com/article/pet
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: Spoon.jpg (50 KB, 620x370) Image search: [Google]
Spoon.jpg
50 KB, 620x370
Amazon has cast The Tick:

http://www.avclub.com/article/peter-serafinowicz-your-new-tick-234177

How do you think he'll do, /co/?
>>
If it can't be Patrick Warburton, there's certainly worse choices than Peter Serafinowicz.
>>
>>81020641
Sad it isn't warburton but i'm sure he'll be 10/10
>>
by virtue of it being an amazon show, nobody is going to ever see it so it doesn't matter
>>
>>81020641
Will they cover his eyes this time? I think it was a good choice to show Warburton's face, and I'm sure it will be good if they show Serafinowicz's, but I always wanted to see a live-action Tick with a covered face and isn't a half-assed cosplay.

About Serafinowicz himself, I think it's a good choice. Dude is a good actor, pretty good comedian too.
>>
>>81020959
That's pretty much where I stand too. I think leaving Warburton's face open helped a lot with his comedic timing and such, so doing the same for Serafinowicz wouldn't bother me.
>>
>>81020959
>>81021206
You could have a mask but still see the most of the face. Just have the mask without lens.
>>
>>81020771
Agreed
>>
>>81021206
warburton has like the perfect Tick eyebrows so it helped be more like those big eggy eyes Edlund draws. this guy can't really pull that off anyway so it's fine.
>>81021767
maybe a compromise where a strip goes down over the nose but it doesnt need to connect to strips under each eye either?
i dunno i dont get why this cant just be animated. even if it was cheap-ass stripperella animation it'd still be funny.
god damn i miss stripperella
>>
But who will be Bat-Manuel?
>>
>>81020804
is amazon video still US only?
>>
>>81020641
Sad we aren't getting Warburton again, but that's fucking great casting. He'll be great.
>>
>>81024522
more importantly nobody uses the service
>>
>>81024454
This time it will be deflatermouse.
>>
>>81024748
That is somewhat disheartening.
>>
>>81024748
*Die Fledermaus

>>81024855
I don't think anything's been confirmed other than casting for The Tick, Arthur, and Dot.
>>
>>81024855
Are you kidding? Die Fledermaus was brilliant.
>>
>>81024855
I would in fact wear that shirt
and of course people would think its somehow racist
>>
>>81024944
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzkGLTkNPSM

Bat-Manuel justifies himself
>>
>>81025041
That's really terrible.
>>
>>81025086
Your opinion is terrible.
>>
>>81025086
It's hard to find proper clips, but I thought he really hit that groove when he reached those whiny pitches.

>I'm not alone.
>I am "lone"
>>
>>81024935
Yeah. It sounded like deflatermouse and I bet a lot of kids thought that was his name. Just a joke.

>>81024221
I rather have a animated tick show. I doubt this new live action one will last much longer than the last one.
>>
>>81020804
That kind of works in their favor because the threshold for success is much lower than a network show.
>>
>>81020641
Is that the huge nerd actor that asked FromSoft to be put into Dark Souls 2 and thus we got Mild Mannered Pate?
>>
>>81024855
>being a tvfag
>>
Good, I guess? I like him.
>>
>>81026811
Yep, was also in Shaun of The Dead and Spaced
>>
>>81027992
And the voice of Darth Maul
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.