[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/Co/Co/'s Bizarre Adventure: Pure Imagination Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 97
File: Pure Imagination.png (457 KB, 1275x1170) Image search: [Google]
Pure Imagination.png
457 KB, 1275x1170
Previous thread: >>80860954
Past threads: http://pastebin.com/YWEhkBmT

YOU SHOULD READ THESE LINKS BEFORE CONTRIBUTING YOUR AUTISM
(ALSO, try not to suggest 1:1 copies of characters and events in JJBA)

>Plot summaries and character list
http://pastebin.com/TXVavPMR

>Abilities and Stands
http://pastebin.com/vYTvZPFP
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1QycIbBT6L7Ny5elmmnhI4OdQYk-yJ-mGJC6TrdwBii8/edit?usp=sharing

>Every part, in order
1 - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1IdBYK9zXpJrDc4vAIHnRLmZpPiKyxiIkj25oOTaaeF0/edit?usp=sharing
2 - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KA0-Y_HnU_m6V5pwZ7fEtqGMnwm43NrshzANTcCxr34
3 - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1hDbP7BA0XBP3_3GW0uphroYjQdcW1EW5b37w-r_lsaI
4 - http://pastebin.com/k6abNX8f
5 - http://pastebin.com/eqPVKMgJ
6 - http://pastebin.com/jUsLRrx1
7 - http://pastebin.com/gq9SjBtj
8 - http://pastebin.com/KqiBUwav

>Images
http://ccba.booru.org/

>Fighting Game
http://pastebin.com/7Q2JhgQg

>/Co/Co/ playlist:「THE SHOW MUST GO ON」
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL0rToV4jvAVAnamBNW_KGUrKXvhTM7n0E

>Phantom Scare: Chapter 1
http://pastebin.com/bsmui6f7

>M.E. LeTerally's Over Heaven: Chapters 1-3
http://pastebin.com/4mfBbVxS

MAIN TOPIC: Fleshing out Part 3's script and a few other things.

>Stand suggestions are welcome. When making a Stand:
1) Read the pastebin/docs to check that there isn't a similar ability already. In fact, try not to have something that mirrors a Stand in JoJo either.

2) Make sure the power isn't too close to what a character can already do in their comic/show.

3) Give it a song/album/band name. Normally it shouldn't directly reference its powers. Instead, pick something based on it loosely reflecting the Stand through the lyrics, feeling, or history.

4) Include the parts it could be in and reasons why it's a fit for them. Please refer to the pastebins to see what each part is about.
>>
File: 「STEAM MACHINE」.jpg (311 KB, 1754x2480) Image search: [Google]
「STEAM MACHINE」.jpg
311 KB, 1754x2480
Need some feedback on this pic; how do you shade properly to give it a more dramatic/MENACING effect?
>>
>>80940352
Okay I think I got everything that wasn't already in the doc somewhere (Labeled under 'SUGGESTIONS FROM THE LOST THREAD), make sure to let Stand Review Fag know when he gets here. Alternatively other anons could maybe give them a once over and post their own opinions on them. We could always use more help with the vetting process.
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (15 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
15 KB, 640x480
So is stop motion allowed?
>>
>>80941215

Jack from TBNC is a major character in Part 1, man. So yeah.
>>
>>80941215
Thought of a technology-based stand for Wallace that fits him being a crackpot inventor.

「Troglodyte」
This stand allows the user to be unaffected by any technology that the user doesn't understand.
It also allows the user to use technology that shouldn't work as long as the user doesn't understand why it shouldn't work.

Wallace is scatterbrained enough to take full advantage of both aspects.
>>
>>80938344
I love the Stand summon capability in ASB and vote in favor of its use here.
>>
File: Jew Producer.jpg (33 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Jew Producer.jpg
33 KB, 640x480
Bringing this back.

Possible Part 5 antagonist.

User: Jew Producer
Name: 「SILVER TONGUE」
Design: Sleek and silver humanoid, perhaps with an overly large mouth or something.
Ability: If the User if able to convince fifty people of a 「lie」, the 「lie」becomes true. If they convince the required amount of people that the sky is red, it'll become red. If they convince people that Old Man Jim down the street died of a stroke, he'll die of a stroke. Could be used in a city environment where the User spreads lies about the Protagonists to hinder them.

Another Anon suggested that the User broadcast over a radio, spreading his lies. In this way, the protagonists have to hunt him down.

Perhaps extremely minor (so minor, that they don't even have Stands) mooks act as spies to Jew Producer, telling him where the gang is so he can affect them better. That, and they can be interrogated to find out where Jew Producer is broadcasting from.

Thoughts?
>>
>>80940915
How many moves for each character are we limited to for the fighting game? I think I can whip up a moveset for Giffany or Knuckles when I wake up tomorrow
>>
File: steammachine1.jpg (475 KB, 1754x2480) Image search: [Google]
steammachine1.jpg
475 KB, 1754x2480
>>80941064
i tried and that's what counts
>>
I leave for a few hours and we hit the bump limit after the thread's been on life support all day?

Since my fears appear to have been justified, I'll go through the doc when I'm off mobile. Still HEAVILY encourage others to voice opinions, however.
>>
File: jonato4.png (169 KB, 302x349) Image search: [Google]
jonato4.png
169 KB, 302x349
>>
>>80941891
No limit. Feel free to go wild for Giffany. I'll work in any Knuckles ideas that seem good enough

Keep in mind that moves will ultimately follow this formatting for the most part: http://dustloop.com/guides/ggac/data/conv.html

I'm going to be putting EVERYTHING in a series of docs but I'm still looking into the conventions of the JoJo games to see if there are any worthwhile tweaks to be made to the base GGAC+ formula. Will probably fuck off to sleep soon, I can only handle so much text on a screen
>>
>>80941064
>>80942067
I like the body, but feel the head needs some work. The mouth and eyes look off to me.
>>
>>80942523
oh sorry i'm not the same person who drew the stand, i just colored it and added a background
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-mjq5ceP74&feature=youtu.be&ab_channel=%E7%A9%BA%E6%9D%A1%E6%89%BF%E5%A4%AA%E9%83%8E
>>
Okay, let's get rockin'.
>Dale
Good power, but I'm not sure I want to bring Dale back except for maybe a reference to how he pioneered the tech needed for Gadget. If he HAS to come back, at least make him RoboDale.
>Rex Banner
Remove the bit about the target genuinely believing a lie, I'm thinking it should only work if Rex has been a good enough investigator to know his target's not telling the truth. Compliments his character and makes him seem more effective at his job, y'know?
>Toad
The Funky Dealer ability has an element of randomness, and I've already admitted my hateboner for that. The rest is pretty good, normally I'd say nay to the two powers thing but since you're doing a two head gimmick I'm hip.
>N.A.
Sorry, not feeling this one.
>Link
Love the name. Cool power too, didn't think I'd be on board (heh) with it at first but by the end I was sold.
>Oswald
Going to admit another bias: I love Oswald the Lucky Rabbit, so any attempt to get him in is much appreciated. I might just pick one power and stick with it, but they both sound solid. I'll let the jury decide which one's cooler.
>Coachman
Interesting idea, but I'm not entirely sure I'm for it. Just digging sounds a little too basic.
>Game Boy
Seems a tad OP, but I kind of like the concept. Could go either way on it, though.
>Oogtar
Make it so there's a method for activating the glitching instead of having it just happen sometimes and I'm sold.
>Ash
I'm hip.
>Cancer
Creepy power. I like it.
>Chowdah
I like the idea of a cooking stand, but having his cooking be able to do ANYTHING based off what's put in there seems OP. Maybe just stick to it helps if it's healthy and it hurts if it's a reject.
>Anya
Assuming that the smoke is a separate entity from the thing providing the bones being taken over, I'm hip.
>Frankie
Interesting. Maybe limit it so she can only have the stand help if Frankie herself thinks the thing will be a chore/difficult, and I'm sold.
>>
>>80944292
>Helloooooooooooo Nurse!
I like it. Nicely balanced, and it's different enough from Baymax that I think it'll work.
>Danny Fenton
Simple, but I like it. Seems like it could have some interesting uses.
>Jazz
Seems OP, but mostly because the Stand Peeler is a great ability just by itself. Just Stand Peeler and maybe enhanced strength and I'd say this one's good.
>Mr. Burns
Wait, so is it the dart that sucks the speed, or is it like Scrooge where you have to be in range? Or is it both? Make that clear and it looks solid to me. Oh yeah, and Smithers is basically Burns' stand already, I'm thinking it should be a bear with Smithers' head just for hilarity's sake.
>>80941888
Reposting is generally frowned upon now that we have the stands doc and a pending section, just so you know. As for the stand itself, do these lies affect the whole world, or just a limited part of it? This decides if the stand is OP as it stands (heh) right now. If it affects the whole world, you're going to have to up the number of people, but if it's something like a 1 km radius, I'd say it's fine. Cool power, would love to see it incorporated somehow.
>>
File: Jotaro vs Dio.jpg (37 KB, 720x352) Image search: [Google]
Jotaro vs Dio.jpg
37 KB, 720x352
>>
Are we keeping the scene at the end where Tom could potentially decide to wish Johnny back to life, but chooses to save Aladdin instead?
>>
>>80944874
Penny for your thoughts?
>>80941640
>>
>>80945454
Ignorance is bliss. And hilarious. Make him a Nigel tier bumbler and I'm sold. Now where's my penny.
>>
>>80945316
Last I saw we were.

Johnny would need to die in a way that makes him be at peace with it though for it to really work.
>>
File: a penny.jpg (28 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
a penny.jpg
28 KB, 480x360
>>80945745
Savor it.
>>
I had an idea. Well, a continuation of an idea. My last idea was that during the climax of part 5, Plucky is unable to deal with whoever the final villain is, his Stand just isn't good enough, so Shaggy, who is somehow brought back into the story, uses Mystery Machine to peel away the layer's of a Jawbreaker to till only the raw center is left, and Plucky eats it and evolves his Stand. Fortunate Son no longer just creates drains hole, it creates plot holes now too, and can completely throw out the script (to reference the Tiny Toons theme song)
>>
>>80946245
Or he could just feed the jawbreaker to his stand.
>>
>>80946245
What's to keep Plucky from going mad with that kind of power?
>>
>>80946301
He (or his Stand as the guy above suggested) ends up coughing up the jawbreaker and it falls down into the gutter drain
>"All that power...go down the hole..."
>>
BUMPU
>>
>>80945756
I imagine Daffy, with his warped sense of drama, would allow Johnny to give a dramatic speech before dying. That or he jumps right into a book after Johnny gets killed.
>>
>>80948457
I meant after Daffy lands the killing blow, dammit.
>>
>>80946245
>>80946284
>>80946301
>>80946371
Plucky manages to gain the upper hand only long enough to even the odds, with the enemy now equally damaged, but they then lash out and manage to get a lucky shot to the stomach of Plucky/Fortunate Son which causes them to cough up the Jawbreaker and leaves them on even terms. Sort of like when Cell got sucker punched so hard he threw up Android 18 in DBZ.
>>
>>80944292
Dale only comes back as Robo-Dale tho.

I thought he was just going to be referenced in a one-panel gag?

If you want him to be a fight, it'd be cool too.
>>
So I take it we are good with the sequence of events as laid out in the Part 3 doc so far?

>>80945756
>>80948457
Speaking of Johnny's death, we should probably think about how it goes down.

Its probably a given that it happens in the fight with Daffy just before Tom enters [Carolina in the Morning]. In the current doc plan its stated that Daffy obtains [Carolina in the Morning] offscreen before Johnny and Tom engage him at his villa, but I feel like he should wish for it after. The battle would play out too similarly to the battle against Act 2 otherwise I think, where Daffy gained his Act 2 before they arrived at his island and kicked their asses with it before leading into a separate fight with him later.

The idea would be that when Johnny and Tom reach Daffy they fight him and his clones first, but they somehow manage to get the better of Daffy (possibly exploiting the one weakness Act 2 has, which according to the pastebin is that the more clones he has around him, the slower LeTerally's actions become). Johnny starts giving his dramatic speech when he thinks Daffy is done for but Daffy pulls out the lamp and makes the wish that gives him [Carolina in the Morning] which he then somehow uses to kill Johnny before the fight with Tom in the book happens.

I'm kind of stumped on how exactly to write that scene out though. Maybe another anon can give it a shot? Or maybe suggest a completely different way to do it altogether? I feel like we need to get this right since it needs to lead in properly to the ending where Tom chooses to resurrect Aladdin instead of Johnny and is probably one of the more important deaths in the series thus far.
>>
>>80949398
Honestly we shouldn't forget that Johnny has a relatively shit stand. And that being forced to fight head-to-head is borderline suicide for him.

Maybe have it build up before they enter the building.

"Son, I hate to tell you this, but when we go inside, we'll be going in blind. I ain't got no plans if this all goes south."

"You'll be fine old man..."

In a way, they probably got out-rused. Maybe they only expected one guy in there.

And Johnny gets overwhelmed when there's too many.
>>
>>80949348
One anon wanted Dale back in part 5 and made a stand for him, which is why he's in that list. I'd prefer the one panel gag like you said, honestly.
>>
>>80949455
Not to mention, besides whatever Johnny's been doing between part 3 and 2, he's never really gotten into Stand battles, least of all against dangerously powerful Stand users.
>>
File: 1340590350996.png (214 KB, 500x376) Image search: [Google]
1340590350996.png
214 KB, 500x376
>>80944292
>Remove the bit about the target genuinely believing a lie,
Original creator of 「POLICY OF TRUTH」 here, I fully approve of this.

I see Banner as a foil for Gadget. Whereas Gadget was a bumbling dunce who couldn't even see stands until shortly before his death, Rex is a relentless hardass who hunts down stand users from the very outset.
>>
>>80949398
I think it should be a really sudden thing. I had two ideas for how it goes down. Daffy wishes for [Carolina in the Morning] and smoke erupts as the wish is granted, Johnny is completely off guard as he had no clue Daffy had the lamp and has now flipped things on their heads with that wish and then suddenly a fist rips through his gut, it could look similar to Act 2's fist, but maybe farther down the arm it looks like it's made of text and pictures and then the smoke fades and we see La Cucaracha's arm melding into the book while Daffy looks on menacingly from within a picture inside the book
"Ahh, nothink is sveeter."
And then a bunch of hands surge out of the pages to pull the gang in.

The other one is after making the wish, which he only whispers to the lamp so no one else hears, the gang rush him, Johnny panicked because Daffy got the upper hand with the lamp, and then Daffy leans back laughing "CAROLINA IN THE MORNING" and then an inky blackness surges out from his feet and hands shoot up from it and start to pull and grab at the gang until the view goes black, and when sight returns, they are inside the pages of the book and Johnny is gut punched.

The first one would make it a lot more sudden, the second would, I see, be a lot more frightening, since there would be no explanation to the situation, just Johnny, lying on the page, gut punched.
>>
>>80949831
Both of these sound like they could work with a bit of tweaking to fit into the current plans. I'll add them to the Part 3 doc for the time being so its easier for other anons to see it in context.
>>
File: Delightful_Children.jpg (31 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
Delightful_Children.jpg
31 KB, 512x384
Morning /co.

I'm the fuck who came up with [OVER THE RAINBOW]'s second concept and after brainstorming I've got ideas on how to fix it up and I might post a write up on that later on.

That aside, what works better as a typical OP Villain stand for these fucks?

1. They all have individual stands, but have difficulty using the powers they have to their fullest potential because of their hive mind.

2. A Single stand that, as a result of their collective conscious, has abilities from each of them reflective to their personalities.
>>
>>80949398
>>80949455
I know suggestions have been made, but here's my take.
>Johnny and Tom rush up to Daffy's hideout
>"Son, I'm expecting that he's the only one left. But if he's not... we're going in blind. I ain't got a backup plan."
>"You beat a god, old man. We're going to do fine."
>Tom and Johnny reach the door to Daffy's library, kick it down
>dozens of Daffy clones wait inside
>"Thomas! Johnathan! So glad you could join... ME."
>"Oh mama."
>cue fighting
>Johnny notices that Daffy seems slower than before, tells Tom
>Tom takes advantage of the speed drop and starts thrashing clones by playing keep away with OMT
>tons of clones keep dropping, but one Daffy, sitting in a chair in the middle of the room, is unconcerned
>Johnny realizes that's the original and targets him
>OG Daffy casually begins to fight Johnny, who is clearly outmatched and surrounded by clones wailing on him
>Tom sees his dad focusing on the one Daffy and targets him too
>they get in a father/son punch that hits the original so hard it knocks out the clones
>Johnny is hiding it well, but the clones beat him up good, he's having trouble standing
>Daffy spits and chuckles
>"Well... if I had teeth, you probably would've knocked a few out..."
>"Cut the smooth talk, Duck."
>"Ah, yes, always so quick with the jazz quips. I wish I had such complete clarity of mind..."
>Johnny sees the lamp
>he pushes his son away as Genie grants Daffy's wish, apologizing the whole time
>Daffy laughs, having realized his true potential
>"Yes... come, Bravo. If you think you can face my new power..."
>Johnny rushes in, hoping that he can at least reveal the duck's new ability
>that's when Cucaracha punches a hole in his chest
>Tom cries out a word he hasn't spoken the whole arc
>"Dad!"
>>
>>80948799

>Hoping Plucky's Requiem Level stand get called [(CARRY ON) MY WAYWARD SON]
>>
>>80950124
>Daffy laughs again. "Complete clarity... I saw that if you thought there was a chance to reveal my power, you'd rush in blindly to take it. Always a hero, eh Bravo?"
>Daffy opens a book and an inky Cucaracha creates a portal inside
>"I have a weakness for dramatic moments. Mourn your father, Thomas. I'll be waiting for you."
>Daffy steps into the book. Tom goes to his dying dad
>"Heh. Looks like the end of ol' Johnny Bravo..."
>"Cut that cheesy bullshit! You're going to live!"
>"Thought you hated me."
>"Yeah, but-"
>"Listen kid. I had my time to be a hero. I've done my part, ain't got no regrets. The rest is up to you. Like fez boy always said, kid. There's a hero in ya."
>Johnny dies. His ghost sails off, waving goodbye
>"And son. Apologize to your momma for me. Tell her I died heroically, alright?"
>Tom nods and watches his father's ghost sail away. Then he picks himself up and marches into the Book Revue
>after the battle, Tom is contemplating his wish
>he remembers his father saying he did what he had to do
>wishes Aladdin back
>when he's stopped (probably by Edd) to explain why Aladdin got saved, Tom pauses
>"Dad had his time. I don't think coming back is what he would have wanted."
>"What about you? Didn't you want him back?"
>"Who cares what I want?"
>Tom walks off
Sorry if that's too melodramatic, but I think we need time to focus on the whole father/son aspect of their relationship before killing Johnny off.
>>
>>80950173
Oh that's good
>>
>>80950121
Tough call. I'd say go with a single shared Stand personally. Just as long as the abilities it has aren't too OP in their own right. The Multiple Stands held in a singular body is sort of taken by Hector Con Carne already.

Speaking of which, Part 4 or Part 5? Both are kind of in need of minor Stand Users, the latter especially. However since Father is tentatively slated for Part 4 as a Lonely Hearts Club (Serial Killer Society) member it seems like they might fit better there.

Also I remember the KND themselves getting proposed for Part 5 at one point, should we have both in the project or just choose one set? I'm not sure if having both would be too many KND characters even if they are relegated to separate parts.
>>
>>80950231
>>80950121
Why not go for the middle ground and have a single, shared Stand that is a swarm Stand?
>>
>>80950124
>>80950182
Bueno, muy bueno.

Random idea, why not have part of the Daffy fight in a hall of mirrors, to both complicate the fight (which ones are clones and which are just reflections?) and to be a testament to his ego.
>>
File: i can show you [THE WORLD].png (158 KB, 475x450) Image search: [Google]
i can show you [THE WORLD].png
158 KB, 475x450
may as well start putting on a name in these threads since i'm consistently drawfagging. been wanting to draw this one for a while now.
>>
>>80950665
>>80942067
Gureto-daze!

>>80942523
I was going for a factory whistle-train chimney hybrid look for the head, with train warning lights for eyes. I know the eyes are a bit uneven and I'm planning on fixing that.

>>80944292
>>80944874
Hail 2 U. Frankie and Jazz are now tweaked according to your suggestions.
>>
>>80950379
I like this, why don't we call it [Penny Lane]?
>>
>>80950864
I was about to suggest Over The Rainbow instead, but whatever works.

I think they might be at home in the serial killer society in part 4.
>>
>>80951079
If Father is part of the society, I think they should either be trying to enter it, or a lackey for the society, I feel the Lonely Hearts Club should only have a few members, who are all really fucking dangerous and intimidating
>>
what is your waifu's stand?
>>
>>80951103
So... which characters should cameo as victims of the Lonely Hearts Club?
>>
>>80950864
>>80951079
I'm feeling Over the Rainbow a bit more, jut because I like threatening stuff with non-threatening names.
>>
File: gossamer.png (56 KB, 154x154) Image search: [Google]
gossamer.png
56 KB, 154x154
>>80951162
Fred shaves him down to nothing.
>>
>>80951197
Yet another reason the Lonely Hearts Club are unwilling to let Fred be a member, as he targets anyone when he's feeling naaaauuuughty this means there are quite a few more missing children in this town than anywhere else, maybe this was the reason the guy who became Danny the Street was investigating the Lonely Hearts Club
>>
>>80951197
Fred isn't a member, he didn't have the qualifications to become part of the club.
>The gang are searching for clues and trying to find one "Cosmo Spacely" a business man who apparently has had contact with at least one member of the Club
>They find his office a complete mess and what remains of Mr. Spacely smeared across the wall, like he'd been hit by a semi-truck
>>
>>80951256
Also he targets kids, and that just ain't right.
>>
>>80951247
Aw snap. I completely forgot about that Danny the Street suggestion. I'll re-post it here so everyone can see it.

>Danny the Street (DC Comics)
>[Love This Town]
>Appearance: None
>Abilities: [Love This Town] lets Danny relocate his soul into any street intersecting with the one he's currently in, after a time that Street becomes part of his "body" and he gains complete control over it. He can control the kinds of things people see in the windows of the boulevard to send messages.
>Role: the original user of [Love This Town] was a detective investigating the actions of the Serial Killers/Fred, before he was violently murdered by one of their members/Fred. At which point his Stand relocated his Soul into the boulevard where the murder took place. I have no idea who the user should be, but before his soul got relocated [Love This Town] just acted as a version of Hermit Purple.

I'm not sure if we should use him since he sort of ends up overlapping with Inspector Gadget in regards to the detective role. Then again we could have Danny be an old partner of Gadget's who went missing investigating the mysterious murders, serving as part of the reason Gadget took on the case in the first place.

Also, if we use Danny he will be the first comic character to get an accepted into a Part outside of Part 7.
>>
File: Jumba.png (306 KB, 404x370) Image search: [Google]
Jumba.png
306 KB, 404x370
I think Jumba could be a perfect member of the Lonely Hearts Club. Before meeting Lilo he was a nutjob
>Stand: Manhattan Project
>Manhattan Project allows Jumba to combine living creatures and objects on the fly, mixing their traits together, any of these patchwork creations fall under Jumba's control.
>>
>>80951247
Should each of the members have a specific MO and targets? Like how Kira went after young, cute girls only for their hands?
>>
File: [STEAMMACHINE]Alt.jpg (44 KB, 964x1041) Image search: [Google]
[STEAMMACHINE]Alt.jpg
44 KB, 964x1041
>>80942067
>>80941064
As I mentioned earlier, I think the body looks fantastic here, but feel the face could use some work. Something looked off to me about the eyes and mouth, so I took a stab at trying to give it a more menacing look. I drew the upper portion of the head as a separate piece, giving the eyes more of an angry look and went for a sort of Dr. Doom mouth with an exhaust vent cover for the mouth. I hope these suggestions will help and welcome your feedback.
>>
File: over the rainbow 2.png (348 KB, 1440x1600) Image search: [Google]
over the rainbow 2.png
348 KB, 1440x1600
another attempt at over the rainbow, being maybe more sneaky beaky like
>>
File: steam machine.png (561 KB, 1656x1440) Image search: [Google]
steam machine.png
561 KB, 1656x1440
>>80951592
I gave it a shot myself, gave me a chance to get into SAI and back into using my tablet.
>>
File: over the rainbow 2-1.png (343 KB, 1440x1600) Image search: [Google]
over the rainbow 2-1.png
343 KB, 1440x1600
>>80951931
and with the other rectangular design
>>
>>80942408
There should be a concrete button press for activating stands, like KP.
>>
File: hector.png (502 KB, 1656x1440) Image search: [Google]
hector.png
502 KB, 1656x1440
My take on the trio of Hector's Stands
>>
File: 「STEAM MACHINE」.jpg (396 KB, 1754x2480) Image search: [Google]
「STEAM MACHINE」.jpg
396 KB, 1754x2480
>>80951592
How's this?

>>80951940
Good stuff!
>>
File: Oyecomova.jpg (117 KB, 479x642) Image search: [Google]
Oyecomova.jpg
117 KB, 479x642
Guys, I think we might have to reevaluate our standards for fashion in this project. The Zoot Suit craze is so 40's and is only prominent to us because it's reminiscent of Kira. It passes for Tom and Daffy as this entire meme is built on how exaggerated and gaudy they look but having many other characters wearing suits aint very diverse or jojoesque. Think this motherfucker when thinking of wardrobe. Just a piece of advice.
>>
>>80952395
>>80951940
Seeing these designs for 「STEAM MACHINE」is making me think we should move Donald up to Part 4 just so we can have it show up sooner.

Maybe we could have Donald working with Scrooge for the bet and have Shaggy and Scooby be working with Stan Pines instead? It feels like Stan has gotten shafted in terms of development of his role in Part 4, though that might just be because we haven't really been discussing Part 4 in any significant depth beyond the Lonely Hearts Club these past couple of threads.

>>80952394
Stuff like this is really what keeps these threads going. Great job drawfriends
>>
>>80952478
As the guy who suggested Donald Duck, I don't mind a bit.
>>
Missed the weekend threads due to work; any big jumps in storycraft or interesting new Stands?
>>
>>80952910
Part 3 has had good progress with the storylining.

As for stand ideas and drawings just take a look above.
>>
File: image.jpg (12 KB, 215x235) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12 KB, 215x235
I was told not to visit this board. I see why
>>
>>80953010
Say hello to /a/ from us.
>>
>>80953010

Thanks for the bump, baby.
>>
>>80953010
So long baby!
>>
>>80953010
Dumb Benimaru poster
>>
>>80944874
Jew Producer Anon here.

It's range is basically "whatever town/city the fight takes place in" I also decided that the Stand can't directly influence ANY people. He can't just say "Oh, a guy by the name of Rolf has a brain tumor and will die soon." and have it happen. Too OP.

I imagine them like, looking for Jew Producer in a building, and him saying the building was caught in a blazing fire to try and kill them. Stuff like that.
>>
Quick question about Cucaracha Act 2.
Once somebody's converted completely into LeTerally, are they stuck like that even if the original one dies? If not, then that could be what Tom will be doing after Part 3, just hunting down any remaining Clones.
>>
File: Rocko_Wallaby.png (180 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
Rocko_Wallaby.png
180 KB, 450x450
Had an idea for a Stand/Character that could work in either Parts 5 or 6.

Character Name: Rocko Wallaby
Stand Name: 「GIRLS, GIRLS, GIRLS」
Appearance: A large, hefty humanoid hippo creature with hollow horizontally aligned hearts for eyes and pink flesh
Ability: 「GIRLS, GIRLS, GIRLS」, also referred to as 「3Gs」, is an Automatic Stand activated when the user comes into contact with the「GENETIC MATERIAL」 of someone they consider a 「THREAT」. The material is converted into an instance of 「GIRLS, GIRLS, GIRLS」, whose duration and strength is dependent on the volume converted. For example, a single hair will create an instance that can only exist for roughly one minute and have very little power while a handful of hair creates an instance that lasts for 15 minutes and carries average strength.

Though only one 「THREAT」 can be targeted at a time, 「GIRLS, GIRLS, GIRLS」' true strength lies in its ability to be aware of and seek out the original source of the 「GENETIC MATERIAL」. In addition, if 「GIRLS, GIRLS, GIRLS」 comes into contact with more of the source's material, it will remove an amount proportional to how long physical contact is made, creating another instance of itself that follows the same rules as the original. Should the target be killed, all instances are destroyed regardless of time remaining.

It feels like he'd work well as an assassin or one of the Prison Guards. Also, I'm debating on if 「GIRLS, GIRLS, GIRLS」 should be sapient as many Automatics are.
>>
>>80953549
I'm pretty sure the effect ends after Daffy's dead.
>>
File: Unknown.jpg (12 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
Unknown.jpg
12 KB, 225x225
haven't started reading yet but have you added in the cartoon illuminati?
>>
>>80953985
At least get to know what we have before throwing in a completely new thing that could alter the plot. PASTUBIN DAZE
>>
>>80954030

Sorry *hangs head* But I mean, they could be behind everything.
>>
>>80954039
That aint gonna slide, Buster Brown. Take it upon yourself to understand a project you wanna be a part of. We aint doing you no favors, Chuck.
>>
>>80954134

I'm up to the Dale fight right now. I'll be caught up in no time.
>>
>>80954161
At the very least read the character/ abilities and stands lists.
>>
>>80954184

Sure. But I'm kind of confused where to start first.
>>
>>80954294
Go through the links top to bottom, my guy.
>>
>>80954322

Aww thanks man. I will definitely see if I can add something once I'm more familiar.
>>
>>80944292
Yeah, I agree with just having [MEALS] heal varying amounts. Naturally, rarer and high-quality ingredients make better [MEALS], limiting [RECIPE KING]'s potential when Chowder's not in the kitchen.
>>
>>80942408
Alright, so here goes:

>Toggle Stand On/Off: H+S
Stronger versions of attacks are activated when stand is on, using meter.

Specials:
>[Digital] Shot: Giffany creates and throws a projectile at opponent. Stand version can send out larger and faster projectiles. 236(Hadoken) motion+P/HS

>[Digital] Cutter: Giffany dashes forward, slicing the air with a swipe of her arm. Stand version can slice twice/thrice. 214(Tatsumaki) motion+P/HS

>[Digital] Counter: Giffany creates a shield that reverses projectiles from the opponent. Stand version can be used to counter melee attacks and combo into normals. 4123(Reverse HC)+K/S

>[Digital] Upper: Giffany propels herself into the air at an angle, serving as an anti-air. Stand version can go further and slam opponent into the ground for a hard knockdown. 421(Reverse DP) motion+K/S

Supers:
>Level 1: [Digital] Saber: Giffany creates a digital blade from her hand and swings it around in a circular loop 3 times. Arial only move. Stand version loops the blade 5 times, but cuts the meter down to half. 236 236+P/HS in the air.

>Level 2: [Digital] Dancing: Giffany does a little dance. If full animation is completed, then some health is recovered. Stand version recovers a little bit more health. 214 214+K

>Level 3: [Digital] Delete: Giffany rushes at the opponent. If the hit connects, then the she summons objects to crush the opponent, then quickly destroys them, causing an explosion. Stand version will do massive damage to the opponent, but requires both super meter and stand meter to be full. Will deplete stand meter entirely. 214 263+P/HS

Let me know how autistic it is, working on Knuckles next.
>>
>>80952394
But which belongs to who?
>>
File: 「BLACK SHEEP」.jpg (60 KB, 800x653) Image search: [Google]
「BLACK SHEEP」.jpg
60 KB, 800x653
Here's a possible minor villain for Part 4 or 6.

User: Gideon Graves

Stand: 「B L A C K S H E E P 」

Appearance: ???

Abilities: Can allow the user to physically access the target's mind to alter or damage the user's subconsciousness by erasing or altering memories to the user's liking. It can also amplify the target's insecurities to weaken their morale, making it easier for the user to attack them in the real world.
>>
>>80955062

Yeah, this is a much more solid idea than your first take.
>>
File: What.png (171 KB, 370x999) Image search: [Google]
What.png
171 KB, 370x999
>>80955427
>First take.
What was the first take for Gideon's stand?
>>
>>80955492

Dark Side of the Heart. Essentially allowed him to control the opposite sex.
>>
File: 073.jpg (1 MB, 1800x2700) Image search: [Google]
073.jpg
1 MB, 1800x2700
>>80955543
That's...weird. Like, I can see this stand working with another user. But, Gideon has been able to manipulate the minds of...well, anyone, not just girls.

He altered Scott's memory of college, for example.
>>
>>80955627
>>80955062

Huh, thinking about it, I'm surprised that no one's put up Scott himself as a potential candidate.
>>
File: 1457072255819.png (812 KB, 1080x810) Image search: [Google]
1457072255819.png
812 KB, 1080x810
>>80955784
I did, once or twice.

I originally suggested Scott for Part 8. Even got a drawing out of it in the early threads. Unfortunately, when Part 8 became exclusively about online content, Scott was unfit for the setting. So, I was thinking of putting him in Part 4 or Part 6.
>>
>>80955907
He feels like a Part 4 kind of character.
>>
>>80955907

Huh, he's in none of the docs. What ability did you come up with for him?
>>
>>80956002
Part 4 makes the most sense. Town setting with a new-age aura? Scott Pilgrim just needs a role in the story and he's good to go.
>>
>>80956083
I posted it in the early stages of /co/co/, so he wouldn't show up back then.

Anyways, I named his stand 「Plumtree 」and it's basically ghost armor that gives him the strength and agility of a video game character when activated. It would have the drawback of him being severely weakened for a period of time after the stand is deactivated. There's probably a better ability for his stand, though.
>>
>>80952395
I like this more than the original. >>80951940 might have be onto something too.
>>
so were you guys ever planning on getting comic panels or animations done or are you just writing bad fanfic
>>
>>80956841
Someone is already drawing comic pages based on part 1.
>>
>>80952478
A whole shitload of stuff happens in Part 4 though.

-Gadget and his case.
- Conman Coalition
-GoGo and Hiro

If you wanna throw in more, be my guest. But PArt 5 needs development, while we seem to have Part 4 on a lock
>>
>>80954039
The villains are connected, but their overarching plots turn out to go pretty much nowhere. That's more because they never expected to actually lose rather than because of some grand reason.
>>
>>80957051
I don't think 4 needs anything else shoved into it. Between the contest, the society, and whatever's going on with Hiro, it's packed pretty full.
>>
>>80957051

Have we come up with anything concrete on the Warners so far?
>>
>>80957977
We have Pinky and [Brain Damage] and Patrick with [Dare To Be Stupid], but those are the only two I can think of right now.
>>
>>80958096
Patrick is Dazed and Confused.
>>
>>80958620
Bugger, got that wrong.
>>
>>80954546
I think It's pretty good, although pulling off a QCB into QCF is going to be a bitch.
>>
>>80958761
Whoops, that should have been a quarter circle back half circle forward, or 2141236+P/HS. Working on the Knuckles rough draft atm
>>
>>80958096

Hmm, I might try to pen up something for the Warner Siblings tonight.
>>
>>80950124
>>80950182
While these two are pretty good, allow me to suggest a small change. Let's have Daffy nearly lose with Cucaracha Act 2 before he wishes for complete clarity and gains Carolina in the Morning. Quite a few JoJo fights are like that, and I think it would make what we have here truer to the original. Plus it suits Daffy's character to be desperate on the brink of defeat and suddenly be granted a new power inadvertedly.
>>
>>80952473
I personally think we should keep to most of the characters normal attire, maybe a few additions or tweaks, or for some obscure characters a wacky costume, but for the most part I don't think most characters need a wacky Araki fashion change.
>>
We need to include Madness in this, somehow.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9N8piRFVcU
ONE STEP BEYOND!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8gVGH8ewQ8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSTHMxBttlU
[Night Boat To Cairo] would be perfect for Pete methinks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-5yn3v3N8A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJ2X9SANsME
>>
File: Father.jpg (34 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Father.jpg
34 KB, 640x480
What about father as a villain?
>>
>>80959624
WRRRYYYYY-d the pastebin!
>>
>>80959624
Read it in his voice
>>
>>80959653
Which one?
>>
>>80959760
The one about Stands, I think it has Fathers Stand in it.
>>
>>80959327
Fair point. How's this?
>after Daffy's teeth line, instead of making his wish Daffy begins to fight Johnny and Tom
>Johnny takes a step back due to his injuries
>Tom and Daffy fight more or less 1 v 1
>Daffy's clones start to get back up
>this causes Daffy to slow down, which lets Tom get a solid hit in
>Daffy flips out and starts attacking pretty much at random
>Tom beats the shit out of him, with Johnny keeping clones off his back
>confused and desperate, Daffy starts sputtering, slipping back into the old lisp he tried so many years to eliminate
>"I don't believe it! Thith dethspicable cat! Can't think thtraight... I wish I could..."
>Daffy sees the lamp resting on the floor beside him by a knocked over table
>cue Tom's line in what's already been written, everything else plays out the same
>>
>>80959414
In my opinion, characters should have their outfit given only a bit if a twist, only getting something more original of they have a rather simple outfit (Creepy Suzie, for example. It's just a black blouse)
>>
>>80960043
That sounds much better! While it might need more expanding in the future (as it is somewhat brief), it's great so far.
>>
>>80959414
>>80960287
It was suggested that we could have illustrations at the start of chapters to show off outfits and group shots. Sort of like what Araki does.
>>
>>80960287
I agree. Not every character has a zany wardrobe, some where the same simple shit every episode. But I'd rather that than throwing everyone in a wide shouldered, panty dropping, zoot suits. Accenting it with unnecessary collars, sweaters, hats, holes, heels, polkadots, onesies, belts and codpieces in an effort to emulates that Araki flare would be even better.
>>
File: 1457501387082.jpg (79 KB, 499x562) Image search: [Google]
1457501387082.jpg
79 KB, 499x562
>>
File: hard to handle.png (355 KB, 1255x842) Image search: [Google]
hard to handle.png
355 KB, 1255x842
>>80952394
Number one super guy's Stand
>>
>>80962336
Fanriffic! (or however the hell that's spelled)
>>
File: 741.png (2 MB, 1448x954) Image search: [Google]
741.png
2 MB, 1448x954
Since he is not on the pastebin I would like to suggest Spongebob as the protagonist of Part 8, and for it to be centered on Bikini Bottom (Morioh after the earthquake).

This practically writes itself.
>>
>>80962470
Zum, what do you make of adding Danny the Street to Part 4?
>>
>>80962596

I think we came to a consensus that Part 8 is mainly going to be concerning Web Originals.
>>
Whoa whoa whoa.

Since when was Plucky supposed to come out of his coma?
>>
>>80962663
Web originals ? You mean like Machinimas ?
>>
As promised, here's the proposed moveset for Knuckles.

>Airdash: Fastest in the game, can switch directions once. Tap forward/back twice.

>Air toss: Knuckles can grab his opponents in midair and toss them in any of 3 directions. P/HS when opponent is in range in midair.

>Backbreaker: A variant of the air toss, Knuckles slams his opponent straight down into the ground and elbow drops into them. Air toss down+HS

>Spinning Glide: Knuckles winds his fists up, and then spins into his opponent from one end of the stage to another. HS version has a longer startup, but does more damage. 214+P/HS

>[Shift Rock Yeah]: Knuckles punches three times in succession in a rekka chain. Ground version doesn't go too far, air version has more range. Able to be cancelled into normals or other specials. 236+K/S

>Echidna Roll: Knuckles curls up into a ball and charges at the opponent, like in the classic games. 214+K/S

Supers
>Level 1: [Rougher Than the Rest of 'em]: Knuckles digs underground, and then rises up underneath his opponent. If hit connects, Knuckles can combo into an air grab.

>Level 2: [Tougher Than Leather]: Knuckles chuckles, and then all stats are boosted for a short period of time.

>:Level 3: [I'd Rather Flex My Muscles]: Knuckles winds up his fist one final time, and then punches his opponent for massive damage. Almost like Ralph's Galacta Phantom, except blockable. If blocked, however, the opponent loses all guard meter and is stunned, leaving them wide open for attacks.

R8 and H8, will probably do more if you guys think it's alright.
>>
>>80962762
Whoops.

>[Rougher Than the Rest of 'em]: 63214+PP

>[Tougher Than Leather]: 214 214+K

>[I'd Rather Flex My Muscles]: 63214789+P+K/S+HS
>>
>>80962750
Like internet cartoons and webcomics.

And I made a moveset for Captain N.
It's pretty big so I'm just gonna pastebin it.
http://pastebin.com/g7RdRZTu
>>
>>80962860
Oh okay. That explains it a bit better.
>>
>>80962860
I think we should generally include anything that is QUALITY as well
>>
File: whip it.png (250 KB, 991x828) Image search: [Google]
whip it.png
250 KB, 991x828
>>80962336
Drawing a speaker was more troublesome than I expected.
>>
File: baman piderman baman.gif (1 MB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
baman piderman baman.gif
1 MB, 800x450
>>80962860
Not a lot of internet cartoons come to mind.
>>
>>80954791
Says so in the pastebin, and it's pretty obvious which belongs to who, but regardless. Hector is [Nasty Piece of Work] Boskov is [Ramshackle Man] and Stomach is [Lick It Up]
>>
>>80963324

Homestar, Brackenwood, Eddsworld, Salad Fingers, etc.
>>
>>80962762
I think I'm going to change Knuckles' air dash slightly so that it's just a double airdash with longer range. Maybe add inputs to the 2nd dash so it can go diagonal?

Spinning Glide probably shouldn't be a full stage sweep. Not sure if he should have a buff super since Johnny's basically going to fill that niche. His 3rd super could also be toned down since they're meant to be chained into command grabs. Possibly have it leave opponents in a guard stun that's exploitable if the super is canceled.
>>
>>80963550
How about RvB?
Would that count?
>>
File: ear.jpg (134 KB, 542x542) Image search: [Google]
ear.jpg
134 KB, 542x542
Speaking of Part 8, have we decided on a protagonist yet for certain? Because I have an idea.
>STAND USER: EARIO (Brawl In The Family)
>STAND NAME: [COMING CLEAN]
>APPEARANCE: A teal and beige, small metallic creature with an egg-like body and three pairs of thin arms.
>ABILITIES: [COMING CLEAN] can pull a myriad of cleaning tools out of a hatch in its back, (scrubbers, a squeege, broom, etc.)
>[COMING CLEAN] is able to use these to clean just about anything at a rapid pace, or to whack foes with them, with varying degrees of effect.
>These tools lead to their own various uses, such as making a floor wet and slippery, or bliding people with a window-cleaning agent, and so forth.
>[COMING CLEAN] can also scoop up bits of a shattered object into its hatch, and attempt to recreate the object to the best of its ability.
>How well this will work depends on how many pieces [COMING CLEAN] has, and the size of the pieces themselves.
>If it doesn't have enough material, it will create a smaller version, and if the pieces are too small, (like tiny pebbles or dust,) then [COMING CLEAN] will be unable to know what it looked like, and simply store it.
>(Naturally, to be emptied in a proper bin later on.)
>[COMING CLEAN] has a sub-ability, [WAY THINGS SHOULD BE,] that allows Eario to look through [CC]'s eyes.
>Through this, anything that is "Out of place" or "untidy" is highlighted, and "untidy" also applies to recent changes, like a car moving a parking space.
>What's determined as such is based on a standard image, mixed with Eario's recent memories of the area, if he has any.
>POSSIBLE ROLES: Part 8 Major(?)/Minor Protagonist.
>Eario has spent a great deal of his life replacing or mending the lands, as the Mushroom Kingdom's sole janitor.
>Through this, he has countered loss as a career, as things dissapear and leave, more will come to replace it.
>>
>>80963550
Dobson should of course be a minor villain.
>>
>>80963664
His Stand inflates things?
>>
>>80963955
act 1 exaggerates people's traits and personalities until they're hollow shelves of what they once were

act 2 makes you straight up begin to inflate. this also affects your surroundings until everything is a perfectly round sphere

act 3: Dobson beats you with a baseball bat
>>
>>80963955
until they explode, or he can inflate things on the inside like inflating someone's organs. Sounds pretty OP, he has to have a short range or inflating takes a long time.
>>
>>80963650
Nice. I'm writing down my idea for Waluigi right now.
>>
>>80963955
Stand Name: 99 Red Balloons
>>
>>80964113
Love it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k70iKGjr-Zs
>>
>>80963955
Actually, Act 1 of >>80964056 sounds like a unique stand idea. We should probably focus less on inflation and more of Dobson's habit of making strawman arguments.
>>
>>80963955
Too easy
>I'm Not Okay
>Causes Dobson's actions, to those viewing him, to seem far more extravagant and impressive than they actually are, the longer people are exposed to his Stand, the more exaggerated the delusion is.
>>
>>80964056
>hollow shelves

But yeah I like Act 1.

If Dobson has the strawman Stand, who has the Mary Sue one?
>>
>>80964300
Chris-Chan
>>
File: Rayne Summers.jpg (101 KB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
Rayne Summers.jpg
101 KB, 500x250
>>80964300
A lot of characters could qualify for the Mary Sue stand. Mora, Dominic Deegan, Psyguy...
However, Rayne Summers definitely seems to be the hottest contender for it.
>>
>>80963614
Seems good. Doc when?
>>
So, how many people have access to this Google Doc, exactly?
>>
>>80964524
Which would be better, [All About Me] or [Songs About Me]
>>
File: Xanthe Justice.gif (81 KB, 740x250) Image search: [Google]
Xanthe Justice.gif
81 KB, 740x250
So, we're doing suggestions for antagonists in Part 8 now?

Alright.

User: Xanthe Justice

Stand: 「t . A . T . u 」

Appearance: Green floating text that surrounds various objects and individuals.

Abilities: A stand of manipulation, t.A.T.u fools targets into believing they must take part of its user's cause in order to create an "idealized" world, regardless of what the user's endgoal actually is. The user must give its targets pairs of shades that allow them to see the stand and be influenced by its words.

I had an idea that Xanthe obtained the stand at an early age and practically being raised by it because she was the subject of parental neglect growing up. She was coddled by her own stand into believing that she must create a world for her and only her.
>>
>>80964918

Eh, it kinda feels like too much like Daffy's. I appreciate the group reference though.
>>
File: 2009-09-11-beartato-tookind.gif (62 KB, 800x999) Image search: [Google]
2009-09-11-beartato-tookind.gif
62 KB, 800x999
>>80964918
I think whats more important right now is should Reginald or Beartato be the MC
>>
>>80964759
Stand doc is just one guy, to avoid Coldsteel/Jackie Chan-tier stands being added when no one is looking. The rest is open to the public.
>>
Wasnt ethan from CAD was going to be the antagonist of part 8 with his stand [LOSS] But i prefer that we called it [bye bye baby]
>>
>>80965086
Not that anon, but you should remember a good few Stands are very similar in what they do
>Strength and Wheel of Fortune
>Hanged Man and Man in the Mirror
>Cream and The Hand
>Osiris and Atum
>Horus and White Album
>Geb and Aqua Necklace
>Moody Blues and King Nothing
>Spice Girl and Vitamin C
>Goo Goo Dolls and Little Feet
I wont name any more, but it's not a rule that Stands can't be similar, as long as they aren't absolutely the same.
>>
File: Sinfest Matrix 2.gif (101 KB, 740x250) Image search: [Google]
Sinfest Matrix 2.gif
101 KB, 740x250
>>80964869
Depends on the stand ability.
>>80965086
Eh, I was basing the powers on the whole "Matrix" theme Xanthe had in the webcomic proper. I should've noticed the similarities to Daffy, though. So, if there's a better ability she could have, please suggest some.
>>80965098
I thought the MC was going to be Tails or Ronnie. Or Katia.
>>
>>80964737
now

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzsuKz5EhsUkQjlNaG5UQmxDcTA

not working on it atm but plan on it becoming painfully big
>>
>>80965272
>you need permission
fug
>>
File: mrbobo.png (205 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
mrbobo.png
205 KB, 500x375
>>80944874

Creator of Mr. Burns' Stand here

>so is it the dart that sucks the speed, or is it like Scrooge where you have to be in range? Or is it both? Make that clear and it looks solid to me

Mostly the range. The dart activates the Stand's power against the victim once it hits them, and then Burns only needs to keep his range toward the victim to suck their speed.

>I'm thinking it should be a bear with Smithers' head just for hilarity's sake.

Kek, I can see why.
>>
>>80965186

That's the issue. It's essentially LA CUCARACHA but shifting the operative basis from the Ego to the Superego.

>>80965226

I'd say an ability to imbue text or data with subliminal messaging could work.
>>
File: hTFMmNh.png (109 KB, 800x1044) Image search: [Google]
hTFMmNh.png
109 KB, 800x1044
>>80965226
Haha, oh anon, I don't think you understood the question.

Beartato or Reginald as the MC.
>>
>>80964918
>>80965226
So how hard is she going to get taken apart?
And I don't mean physically.
There's nothing more satisfying then to see a villain's entire shitty worldview get torn to pieces and to have them be alive and well to witness it.
I hate that she ruined the entire fucking comic, I mean holy shit.
>>
>>80965400
Sounds like a good idea. Have her distort the images and sounds from adverts, speeches and what have you to make it so they convey her message.
>>80965496
I don't know.
>>
>>80965496
Why not both?
What would their stands be though?
>>
>>80965353
oops. does this work?

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0BzsuKz5EhsUkQjlNaG5UQmxDcTA&usp=sharing
>>
>>80965400
Except it's different enough to certainly be a stand. Horus and White Album are Stands that create ice, the only difference is one freezes things faster and colder. Little Feet and Goo Goo Dolls both shrink people and Osiris and Atum both steal souls. The difference really can be that tiny and it still works.
>>
>>80965532
>>80965562
I'm only playing around guys. They are great characters, but I don't think they could carry the MC role, especially with how looney they are, but I can easily see the two of them tagging along with whoever is the MC for wacky Stand adventures.
>>
>>80965569
There we go. Don't forget to add >>80962860 and
>>80954546 too.
>>
File: 406840.jpg (102 KB, 1028x727) Image search: [Google]
406840.jpg
102 KB, 1028x727
>>80965226
There was talk of the Part 8's main protagonist being Homestar Runner.

Which I still stand behind.
>>
>>80965614
They could easily fill the Brojo slot together.
>>
File: battleready02.jpg (247 KB, 800x978) Image search: [Google]
battleready02.jpg
247 KB, 800x978
>>80965562
I think they'd actually overshadow the entire part they appear in.
>>
File: OnhBewL.png (154 KB, 800x1029) Image search: [Google]
OnhBewL.png
154 KB, 800x1029
>>80965562
>Reginald
>Street Fighting Man: A Stand that acquires random, inane objects for Reginald, like Paisley Park, but useless

>Beartato
>Pop Life: Pop Life allows Beartato to become an 'image' and integrate himself into various mediums, this extends from becoming a painted image, text (when you read something you imagine what it's saying after all) an image on a screen, or even sound.
>>
>>80966031
Alternatively
>Pop Life: Causes Beartato's personal understanding of how something works to be how it actually works. If someone points out this is wrong, his power is undone.
>>
>>80966031
>implying Beartato isn't Reginald's Stand
>>
>>80966591
>implying Reginald isn't Beartato's stand
>>
>>80966662
>Implying they aren't each other's Stands.
>>
>>80966936
>Self aware, independent Stands that stay active from each other's willpower

Isn't Silver Chariot Requiem the closest to an independent stand in all of Jojo?
>>
>>80966591
>>80966662
>>80966936

Gentlemen, please. They can both be Harrison's.

>>80967086

Actually, that'd be Anubis.
>>
>>80967116
>Beartato and Reginald get buried in some Walls Eyes equivalent
>Harrison pops the fuck out
>His stand is some combined ability of theirs

I think Harrison is a modest enough character to take the MC role of Part 8.
>>
>>80966031
>>80967233
So like...

>Harrison
>[Street Life]
>[Street Life] can pull random objects from any image, including paintings, televisions screens and even sounds or text.
>>
>>80967422
Give the item a time limit or something and you're cooking with oil.
>>
File: Waluigi.jpg (24 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Waluigi.jpg
24 KB, 300x300
As promised, I made a profile for BitF Waluigi

User: Waluigi

Stand: 「W H A T'S SO B A D」(shortened version of What's So Bad About Feeling Good ? by Wang Chung).

Appearence: The Stand looks very much like a suit in Waluigi's shape (similar to Oasis or White Album) covering Waluigi. When called on, the Stand suit distorts his already cartoonish features even further, making him seem as if his outline is constantly jittering, wobbling and even glitching, as if reality itself could not contain his uglyness. 「What's So Bad」works in conjunction with Waluigi's extraordinary contortionist abilities and impossibly lanky figure to make Waluigi's limbs look more like overly long noodles and to confuse opponents with Waluigi's janky movements, to the point where it almost looks like Waluigi is having constant seizures.

Stats
Power: ?
Speed: ?
Range: ?
Durability: ?
Precision: ?
Development Potential: ?
WAA: AAA

Abilities
「What's So Bad」is an absurd abomination with the potential to be either the most powerful, or the most worthless, Stand of all, with abilities made for the physical headache known as Waluigi,.

-「Cheat」: This ability allows Waluigi to cheat the rules of Stands and own more than one Stand at a time, in this case, the opponent's Stand. Once the opoonent enters Waluigi's radius of activation, Waluigi takes the Stand of the opponent for himself, while the opponent is left with a random Stand. Waluigi's version of the Stand takes all stats from that Stand and exaggerates them, while also corrupting the Stand's appearence so it gains Waluigi's face. This is very much a double-edged sword as Waluigi has no control over what Stand his opponent will obtain after this trade.

1/4
>>
File: tumblr_inline_mwzydbX33P1r1bqdt.png (139 KB, 339x328) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_mwzydbX33P1r1bqdt.png
139 KB, 339x328
2/4

The exaggerations are dependant on the Stand’s abilities, powers and weaknesses. For example, under Waluigi, Star Platinum could either receive a massive upgrade in strength and speed but a downgrade in range and ability to maintain a time stop, or a complete opposite. Waluigi cannot choose what traits to upgrade or downgrade for the original Stand, but he is always free to remove the effect of his Stand and return the opponent’s Stand to them.
Jotaro, in return, could either gain a worthless Stand like Khnum, or an overpowered Stand like Gold Experience Requiem. The enemy also cannot choose which Stand to take, but he can attack Waluigi to obtain it’s Stand back (although it will keep the damage inflicted on Waluigi).

However, much like Heavy Weather, Waluigi's Stand abilities hide a powerful, terrifying secret ready to destroy the world had it not been sealed away by his brother Wario. But even he could not contain what was to come...
>>
>>80967999
>>80968045
>Waluigi
>BitF
Wait, so does this means that with this loophole we could potentially bring in other characters?
>>
>>80963664
>>80962860
Ethan from CTRl+Alt+Del is the main villain with his fucking stand, Loss. An anon went into detail how fucking subversive it was.

It's going to be built up over all the other parts. You'll be seeing subtle "Loss"es in all the parts. Right when Courage kills Eustace, you see Loss in a framed picture.
When Kuzco gets launched into space, he parts some clouds into the Loss shapes.
The opening of Book Revue will have a subtle Loss.
When Fred murders Gadget, gadget's blood will make a subtle Loss.
Patrick makes a subtle Loss when he gets found out.
Creepy Suzie's stand will make multiple hidden Losses
Dust clouds on the finish line in part 7 will have a subtle Loss.

Ethan is the worst fucking nightmare of everyone. With Chris-Chan on his right hand, and Dobson as one of his Lieutenants. How will Strongbad and his BroJo, Tails from Tails gets Trolled kick his ass?
>>
>>80968294
To be fair, we have Knuckles in The Emperor's New Tendency.
>>
>>80963650
The Protag was StrongBad
Brojo is Tails from Tails gets Trolled.

Originally we were gonna have Tails as the protag because he stood well in contrast against Chris-Chan and Ethan's use of vidya as well in their "work". Having Eario join the heroes would be fucking cool.

His creator knew he peaked, and bowed out gracefully JUST as his comics were starting to approach zombie-quality, but still had "That" spark.
>>
File: BRnJr.jpg (120 KB, 896x300) Image search: [Google]
BRnJr.jpg
120 KB, 896x300
3/4

When Waluigi's profound insanity completely takes him over, his Stand「What's So Bad」evolves to a much more destructive force. It's name is「Everything You Know Is Wrong」(by Weird Al Yankovic).

Waluigi's Stand has become so ingrained in it's being that he lost all capability to call it back, and the already chaotic Waluigi loses all sense of reason. Much like Diavolo and King Crimson, Waluigi's identity becomes molded by his Stand and it's power. But since Waluigi does not understand the concept of Stands very well, he becomes unable to perceive how he is being guided by a deep force of chaos. The grotesque suit of cartoonish illusion creates a reality-altering phenomenon known as Waluigi Time. Several effects take in place during Waluigi Time, which mostly serve to cause chaos and misfortune to all involved (which often includes poor Waluigi)

- Γ Luck: All individuals caught within Waluigi Time will suffer from comedically bad luck. Cars will crash into themselves, people will trip or suffer from involuntary body reactions constantly, bad karma takes full effect, and all those outside the range of Waluigi Time will stare in horror as all they can see is an area of chaos where multiple people with grotesquely long noses and teeth inflict sadistic cartoon slapstick on themselves. Waluigi is just as affected by this area of bad luck as everyone else, and if he is taken out of combat, all effects will cease to happen. However, a demented spirit such as Waluigi thrives on such conditions.
-WAAlodies: Waluigi's latent abilities of taking over the identities of others in gross caricatures reaches a new form in the WAAlodies his Stand power manifests. These work similarly to the Melodies used by the characters in /Co//Co's Bizarre Adventure, but with different effects. Rather than harness 「BELIEF」and 「TIMING」to outwit reality in small doses, Waluigi harnesses 「WAA」and 「WALUIGI」to take over reality in small doses, as seen in his comics.
>>
>>80968462
>>80967999

I like this. Waluigi as a hero, or villain though?
I never got the vibe that he was malignant in BiTF.
>>
>>80968294
It has to make sense.
BiTF got noticeably better as it went on, and the creator knew to bow out.

You can argue that it fits into "heroic" quality.

Find something similar, or something as shit as Chris-Chan and his Sonichu comics, and you're golden.
>>
>>80968449
>Knuckles
Because AoStH, or the shit-ton of comics don't exist? This Nintendo thing is a cop-out.
>>
So, if web comics/toons are gonna be the central theme of Part 8, are these guys allowed?

After all, they have both web animations and comics.
>>
File: Pose as a team.jpg (140 KB, 500x265) Image search: [Google]
Pose as a team.jpg
140 KB, 500x265
>>80968654
Fuck, forgot pic.
>>
File: 371.jpg (249 KB, 900x330) Image search: [Google]
371.jpg
249 KB, 900x330
4/4

Waluigi's WAAlodies tie in to his role in the comics. Taking over reality in small doses is one of the ways the character seeks revenge for the world that actively rejects him and his accomplishments. The effects of a WAAlody mostly manifest themselves as Waluigi's face appears superimposed over objects or people and reality becomes purple. This is what allows Waluigi to partially overcome the Γ Luck his Stand casts, even if he still suffers a lot from it due to being the center of it all. After all, there is no Waluigi Time without Waluigi.

His role in the story could be very much the same role he had in the comic as a side character. Waluigi works best as a comedic villain who serves only his own interests. He could join the heroes and promptly leave, or join the main villain, wreck the heroes, and ditch at the last second for no reason. Who knows, It's Waluigi Time. Anything is possible.
>>
>>80968701
They might make good villains, to signify stagnation in quality.

Maybe they die honorable deaths, to signify that they were still good at heart, but forced against the heroes by circumstances.

Having them as villains also makes us able to tackle one by one. And not have 9 characters appear out of the blue.
>>
>>80968609
It's going off the characterizations in cartoons or webcomics beloved/reviled by /co/. How's it a copout?
>>
Just wondering.

Will Tom make appearances in later parts just like Jotaro, either as a supporting character or maybe a small cameo?
>>
>>80968294
I guess its okay because when you think about it. BitF's Waluigi is pretty much his own character. There's barely anything from the original Waluigi on him.

But that's just how I see it, I dunno.
>>
>>80968930
I don't think we discussed that yet.

Though I think that characters from previous parts should make small cameos in later ones, like in the background and stuff.
>>
>>80968294
>>80968950
Probably not idk. Maybe BitF Dedede and Kirby could also become characters but Waluigi is kind of a different case. He pretty much transcended the comic and became a meme all of it's own. I'd say that means an exception can be made for him because of his status.

I wouldn't say he's that different from the actual Waluigi in the Mario games but he is pretty much his own entity when compared to the other BitF characters.
>>
File: tumblr_nvxezx7bbP1tzqospo1_540.gif (2 MB, 540x370) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nvxezx7bbP1tzqospo1_540.gif
2 MB, 540x370
>>80960362
Many suggested characters get ridiculous outfits at one point or another already.
>>
>>80968980

I know we knocked around the idea of Secret coming back for Gadget's funeral.
>>
File: image.jpg (111 KB, 1000x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
111 KB, 1000x800
I have never seen JoJo so I apologize in advance:

Character Name: Suicidal Guard
Stand Name: [CHICKEN OUT]
Ability: This stand causes the attacker to hold up whatever weapon they have and push it against its head for 30 seconds, allowing you to attack.
>>
>>80969287
I also think Sam and Max are gonna be in Parts 4 and 7.
>>
>>80969474
Go away.
>>
>>80969474
>I have never seen JoJo
Read the manga, fag
>>
>>80969542
I apologize if my stand is shitty
>>
>>80969474
well that just reminded me that MY LEG has to happen somewhere in Part 5
>>
>>80969474
I'd change the name to [NOT TODAY]
>>
File: 069085858.jpg (107 KB, 576x432) Image search: [Google]
069085858.jpg
107 KB, 576x432
Okay, another Stand idea.

User: Sideshow Bob.
Name: 「TIME WARP」
Appearance: Not sure, always sucked with designs. Something clock-themed, that's for sure.
Ability: Allows the User to reset time by five seconds (its range is the whole world), and only he retains memories of what was reset. It has a cool down time of exactly five seconds, so he can't just keep going back in time bit by bit. If overused, those in the immediate area around him start to get Déjà vu.

Role: Minor Part 6 antagonist.
>>
>>80969898
Pretty similar to a few existing JoJo's stands, I'm afraid. (which you'd obviously be unaware of)

I'd recommend reading/watching it before you try and make Stands. It's going to help you avoid repeats and might give you fresh ideas at the same time!
>>
File: image.png (343 KB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
image.png
343 KB, 854x480
I had an idea for an antagonist:

>character name
Tony The Clock
>Stand Name
[A JOURNEY THROUGH TIME]
>Ability
Makes the opponent believe that they're decomposing, scaring mentally and sometimes psychically.

Or

[THE PAST]
Takes the enemy down memory lane to all of his worst memory's and moments

If anyone can make these better I'd appreciate it, I think I have something here.
>>
>>80969994
The only one that's close is King Crimson, which is far more complex than this.
>>
File: Mandomcolor.png (1 MB, 604x780) Image search: [Google]
Mandomcolor.png
1 MB, 604x780
>>80969898
Ringo Roadagain would like to have a word with you
>>
>>80970058
I was thinking more along the lines of Bites the Dust.
>>
File: 496803-.jpg (178 KB, 1000x1225) Image search: [Google]
496803-.jpg
178 KB, 1000x1225
Stand: 「TOXIC LOVE」
Appearance: Is stuck in a meditative pose, similar to pic related. Is all white with wavy tubes coming out of its shoulders and the top of its head. Is otherwise featureless aside from the robot-type eyes that Hierophant Green has.

Ability: Able to expel gas from its tubes. This gas can only surround the Stand in a five foot radius, and dissolves anything that comes in it. The more durable the object, the longer it takes. Other than that, this Stand cannot move, it can't unfold from its meditating position.
>>
Should probably get back to part 3. Anything else need sorting out?
>>
>>80950121
If they had individual Stands, they should be like, weak separately and pose no challenge, but if they combine their powers they become more and more powerful with each Stand.
>>
>>80969477
I think we cut them from 4 since it's already filled with major characters. I'd be down for them in 5 though.
>>
>>80970409
I'm really not sure who to give it to.

Maybe a Captain Planet villain?
>>
playlistfag here do I use the google doc or the pastepin cause I have been away from the threads for a bit and would like to update the playlist
>>
>>80971822
I would do two. A new Google doc one, and update the pastebin one.
>>
>>80971906
>>80971822
They're both kind of right? The characters in parts 1 and 2 are set, and it seems part 3 is good as well. Not so sure on the rest. Also Propane Nightmare is great, if nothing else comes from this project at least I heard that song. So thanks for that.
>>
Stand User: Caveman
Stand: 「ICE ICE BABY」
Ability: Entraps opponents in a loop of being glad they're out there before being in there and just remembering they're out there. Afterwards, they won't know where the Caveman is, thinking he's the sheriff.
Appearance: None.

Antagonist: Part 5.
>>
File: 95502.jpg (98 KB, 400x297) Image search: [Google]
95502.jpg
98 KB, 400x297
>>80972009
Forgot pic...
>>
>>80971822
oh jeez, are you going to include a song for EVERYTHING so far? cause I can help you on some of the minor Stands that only have one sentence on them
>>
I'm new. Can someone tell me what the end game is for this? Are you guys trying to make a comic, or write fan fiction, or what?
>>
>>80972009
>>80972025
>Leaving any form of an exit in the stand's range invokes joy to the point of clouding the memory of the Caveman's true identity, warping it to someone of trustworthy status.
>>
>>80972009
yeah this has my vote, maybe change the name though
>>
>>80972126
Literally whatever we can. It's creative outpouring.
>>
>>80972126
Ideally we want a comic, and a drawfriend has been working on it in his spare time. Worst case scenario where we crash and burn, there's enough to make fanfiction from what's been set up already.
>>
>>80972205

I hope you guys can get the comic. That pic with Bravo and Cuzco was dope.
>>
>>80972126
for me, my order of hype goes FIGHTING GAME >>> comic > written story

but anything is game and it's all appreciated
>>
>>80972125
that would be appreciated also general input is welcomed
>>
>>80972155
How about Troglodyte? A song by Jimmy Castor?

>>80972142
Kek. Good idea, Anon-kun.
>>
>>80972268
note that this is an inverse correlation to how likely things are to happen. but a man can dream
>>
So, since Jojo is all about otfits, and what seems to be the general opinion is that "boring" outfits that can't spruced uo a bit are replaced, should we start brainstorming them up?

Not because it's all that important, but still.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 97

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.