[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This movie is a complete mess
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 141
Thread images: 11
This movie is a complete mess
>>
Yep.
>>
>>80893324
Have you seen it?

Could you drop spoil pls?
>>
So you've watched it? What about it was bad?
>>
>>80893324
I'll still see it, I'll see anything with based Fassbender
>>
>>80893324
Switching from BvS to this now I see.
>>
File: X-Men Timperley.jpg (176 KB, 800x1185) Image search: [Google]
X-Men Timperley.jpg
176 KB, 800x1185
>>80894226
>>
>>80893324
Between Days of Futures of Yesterdays of Now of Tomrrows of Years or Presents of Past and Deadpool, I'll be disappointed if this movie is bad.

The FoX-Men were actually starting to have a good track record.
>>
Can we all admit that it looks better than civil war?
>>
>>80894337
Sidebottom Apocalypse
>>
>>80894577
But it doesn't. Which is why no one is really talking about it.
>>
>>80894337

I LOVE YOU ALL NOT YOU, YA DIRTY FLATSCANS
>>
>>80893324
We said the same thing before Days of Future Past came out.
>>
>>80894432
One cool scene in 7 movies is not a good track record anon
>>
>>80894645
And we were right.
>>
File: donald_trump17.jpg (212 KB, 620x412) Image search: [Google]
donald_trump17.jpg
212 KB, 620x412
This movie is a big fat mess! Low Energy! The X-Men don't win anymore!
>>
>>80894671
No.
>>
>>80894645
And? The movie was hot garbage anon, not even the edgy way all the Muties get killed in the opening, or how Kitty phases Logan's mind into the past. The only redeeming bit of the film was Peter Maximoff running around.
>>
File: alice-through-the-looking-glass.jpg (505 KB, 1382x2048) Image search: [Google]
alice-through-the-looking-glass.jpg
505 KB, 1382x2048
All that and it's doomed to financial failure as well.
>>
All right I'll give you this

Apocalypse suck, he's beyond terrible. Not Oscar's fault tho, it's clear that he gave his best to the role but the character is just laughable
Magneto is the best past of the movie. But I would suck old Maggie cock if he said toad and probably the same goes for Fassbender so my opinion on this kinda doesn't count
Psylocke is the new Colossus, I mean. She got a lot of screen time but just say one liners and then disappear till the next scene
Katpiss kinda dies? Maybe it's just my hate talking here but we got a clear hint that Singer REALLY don't wanna work with her again
There's no Wolverine at all
Angel is a faggot like always, but a cool faggot
Xavier takes the hair outta his head with his own hands because he's scared like a lil bitch
Jubilee's a cute
>>
>>80894748

I haven't even seen a trailer for this shit yet. Its gonna flop desu senpai
>>
File: Everyone likes it.png (224 KB, 774x365) Image search: [Google]
Everyone likes it.png
224 KB, 774x365
>>80894671
>>80894723
>And? The movie was hot garbage anon
In your opinion, yes. However when you say "a mess" or "hot garbage" , it carries with it the implicit suggestion that that's the generally agreed upon opinion. It's actually a very small minority. If you say "It's gonna suck" and then gey shown that according to most people it doesn't, you can continue to say "It sucks" like it's a fact, simply because it's what you believe, and that's literally true. But don't expect the rest of the world to hold any stock by that.
>>
Nah.
1.) Oscar Issac is a fantastic actor and while I wish his face make up was white and they would stop fucking with his voice which sounded best in the con trailer, I think outfit wise he looks fantastic. Very Stargate-ish which is appropriate art style for Apocalypse's tech IMO.
His normal state could be a bit larger but the growing at will ability makes it more or less a non issue.

2.) More Fassbender & Mcovoy will always be welcome. Wish the "IS THIS WHAT YOU WANT FROM ME?" Line from the con trailer was put in the official one, was absolutely chilling.

3.) Never seen Munn in any other context so I can't comment on her acting but she looks badass in the trailers.
The texture of her outfit leggings looks a bit thin and a bit cosplayish when still but all the shots of her in action it looks awesome in.

4.) Storm looks the most badass we have ever seen her be in live action.

5.) Archangel's face and make up sucks and makes him look baby-ish but the wings organic and not look great.
>>
Every X-Men movie looks like a mess before release and manages to lower expectations to rock bottom. This is exactly why, even though we mostly agree later that they're not fantastic movies, upon release everyone ends up with a positive reaction to it. Somehow bad marketing is the savior of these things.
>>
>>80893324
This is going to be a repeat of DOFP. Can't wait to watch this and BvS BTFO of /co/ this year
>>
>>80894784
>Psylocke is the new Colossus
Wait, you mean X-Men main movie colossus, or Deadpool Colossus. Because I loved Deadpool Colossus
>>
>>80894918
The movie is about making a third of the movie not happen and making 5/7 movies in the franchise retconned out.

The series is shit. They had no problem making "the Wolverine" knowing that a movie would come out less than a year later to make sure none of the shit would matter continuity wise.
>>
>>80895029
Xmen colossus
>>
>>80894795
Oh don;t worry, the mouse is bidding their time. Why stick a trailer in front of B v S when everyone and their mother is vying for that spot when they can put it in front of The Jungle Book 3 weeks later AND in front of Civil War 2 weeks after that.
>>
>>80895073
Last Stand and Origins are the only bad movies out of the franchise, and Last Stand is about as bad as the mediocre MCU movies.
>>
>>80894748
no one even knows about that movie
>>
>>80895131
You can call the Marvel Films mediocre all you want, that doesn't stop them from breaking box offices and making shit tons of money. I think, you know, going by your standards of what makes a good movie, that qualifies Marvel Films to be great. Just because you personally don't like them doesn't make your opinion fact.
>>
>>80894577
No. But it sure looks better than BvS.
>>
>>80894645
That's the only reason I'm willing to give this movie a shot. DoFP looked pretty awful too initially, and I was really surprised at how much I liked it. I'm hoping that's the case here, too.
>>
>>80895363
Except not a single thing about BVS looks poor besides Lex.
>>
>>80895340
I consider X1, X2, FC, DoFP, and Deadpool to be good movies. I think IM1 and TWS are good too.
The rest of the MCU is just mediocre or worse. I also think the MCU has more bad movies than the Xmen franchise.
>>
>>80895415
If you mean other than terrible leads who are beyond being terrible actors in this movie, revealing 10 minutes of footage and everything's being hot mess, yes. It doesn't look poor anon.
>>
>>80895453
Have you watched Xmen 1 recently. It's aged badly. and X2 is like half a great movie. Anytime Cyclops, Jean, Storm or Nightcrawler after the opening are on the screen it turns to a slog.
>>
>>80894784
And Cyclops? The best X-Man? How about him?
>>
>>80895506
But civil war revealed the whole movie in a single trailer.

I'm surprised that I'm looking forward to x-men, but not civil war
>>
>>80894918
92% of germans thought Hitler was pretty ok, and they were all wrong
>>
>>80895536
I'll be honest with you, i'ma not a cyclops fan at all so in my opinion he didn't do anything noticeable. But this is not an exclusive problem of his. Except maybe the fight between Cyc and Ororo, that was badass
>>
>>80895601
Like what? What did they reveal? Spider-Man appears? Great! We already knew that. BvS revealed the whole fucking shit. About 10 clips, 20 tv-spots and 3+1 trailers.

Nobody brought Civil War at the first place anyway.

Ad-Hominem.
>>
>>80893324
So Magneto is going to die right? Ian McKellen is getting old and the end of DoFP makes me think they want to do present stuff again.
>>
>>80895792
Both McAvoy and Fassbender have extended their contracts.
The present thing will only be seen in Wolverine 3, where Patrick Stewart is confirmed to appear.
>>
>>80895671
Yeah, and Alexander The Great was also a cruel mass murderer and in History's eyes no one gives a fuck.
>>
>>80895671
>Hitler mentioned so early
>>
>>80895671
>bringing up nazis to a discussion
You've already lost, anon.
>>
>>80896263
No, he was the greatest Alexander of them all.

Had he lived even another decade, God knows what would be different.
>>
I've seen it.

If you liked DoFP you'll like this one I imagine; if you didn't (like me), get ready to be a disappointed because it's more of the same. Lots of fucking heroes, no real development for any of them, often bizarre pacing. It's the "Singer X-Men movie", yet again, for the fourth time. Messy, convoluted, long, and yet feels like very little actually happens.

The only good thing that happens is Mystique ends up in a fucking coma at the end that may or may not be permanent so we might be spared The J-Law in future entries.
>>
>>80893324
I thought DoFP would be a complete mess too and it was bretty good.

Singer might not be very good at action scenes and its always obvious who is going to get actual screen time and development, but as a movie, he knows how to direct better than most capeshit directors.
>>
>>80894620
It does look better than civil war.
>civil WAR
>12 heroes in an airport having a small fight

>>80895363
damage control
>>
Literally nobody cares about X-Men.
Even fucking Deadpool is more popular than them.
>>
>>80896857
>autists still getting triggered over the airport scene
I love it, it's the example of how autistic people here are.
You will literally see no one say a thing about that scene, everyone's just talking about Spiderman.
>>
>>80896857
>Damage controlling by saying damage control

Wew lad
>>
>>80894620
I don't think there's more to talk about.
They showed a trailer, with not too much, highlight was Spiderman and was talked to death with literally 3/4's of /tv/ being Spiderman threads.
They haven't even begun doing press tours yet.
>>
>>80896935
They'll notice it after everyone has watched all 3 movies.
>Wow, BvS and Xmen had great action
>Yeah, its too bad Civil War was really boring and bland. No colors in it
Also, all I hear about Spiderman is negative feedback
>>
>>80896935
I remember when fags were saying no one cares about Spidey any more and CW is finished and yadda yadda yadda. Then Spidey is shown and it's all anyone wants to talk about. Feels good.
>>
>>80895415

> Doomsday
>>
>>80897040
>it's a /co/ pretends to know what the masses think
You think the masses give a fuck about quality?
Do I need to remind you that the most grossing Batman film is The Dark Knight Rises?
That the most grossing Iron Man film is Iron Man 3?
That the most grossing superhero film is fucking Avengers 1?
That the second is Age of Ultron?
That The Force Awakens is the third highest grossing film in history?

>Yeah, its too bad Civil War was really boring and bland. No colors in it
Oh, of course, I expect adults to discuss how bad the cinematography of Civil War with their 5 year old kids.

The capeshit audience is retarded, almost no one even knows what cinematography is.
>>
>>80897065
Yeah, all the talk is about

A. How bad the CGI looks

2. How bad the CGI looks
>>
>>80896758
I want that last part so bad. If she really didn't want to comeback, you didn't have to force her in.
>>
>>80897174
This.
As long as the movie is functional and is marketed enough, it'll succeed.
Plus CW is only facing X-Men.
>>
>>80897291
Hey Henry!
How's the press tour going? ;))))
>>
>>80897414
She's was in contract for 3 movies.
>>
>>80897414
Too bad, it's a lie.
>>
>>80896809
You don't praise Fox movies and director in /co/, mate. Russos are the only one true god now, Singer is forever shit in /co/'s eye.
>>
>>80897640
>Russos are the only one true god for now
Fixed
>>
>>80893324
And it's going to be the best cape movie ever.

The X-Men never had good trailers, and yet, the ones for apocalypse are the best ever.

EVERYTHING THEY BUILT, WILL FALL!!!!!
>>
>>80894671
/co/ is never right
/co/ also thought that Deadpool was going to be a flop and lose to zoolander
>>
>>80894723
if DOFP is hot garbage, then mcu movies are volcano garbage. At best
>>
>>80894784
>Apocalypse suck,
explain yourself, because I think that you are a faggot
>>
>>80893324
Why /c/ is hating on this movie? I think it is going to be good.
>>
>>80895073
>yadda yadda I suck cocks for living
>inb4 butthurt
I suck as well, at least I am not ashamed of it.
>>
>>80894784
>Jubilee's a cute
HOW MUCH SCREENTIME, ANON?
HOW MUCH SCREENTIME?
>>
>>80898525
because /co/ is disneyshill central
they will defend anything retarded that marvel does (including spider-man in CW), while at the same time nitpick anything "wrong" with the rest
>>
>>80898623
At about 12 to 15 minutes.

she dies.
>>
>>80898824
Tell me more about Apocalips
>>
>>80898473
You really liked that slow-mo scene didn't you?
>>
>>80898866
He's the first mutant, and claims to be as old as time itself. He's a force that possesses mutant bodies since the dawn of existence, feeding off of their lifeforce.

In ancient Egypt, he posseses a man with Wolverine-tier rapid healing (Oscar Isaac), but is then betrayed by his followers and entombed. Since the body recovers so fast, Apocalypse can't leech off the healing guy so he'll die and his lifeforce will exit the body, so he's appropriately trapped.

On 1989, he's accidentally freed by archaeologists and discovers a world that has moved on and no longer worships him. He views the world as fundamentally weak and seeks to cause a catastrophe in order to purge it. To that end, he seeks his Horsemen, and then kidnaps Xavier in order to possess him.
>>
>>80899035
Well... Hm... Yes. But look, I'm not a saint, okay?
>>
>>80898699
Nevermind the way the board was flooded, and will be flooded by WB/DC film threads. Shilling works both ways anon, I know Marvel is the flavor of the week because of Daredevil, but just wait, less than 6 days away and everyone will be shilling DC.
>>
>>80899106
pretty okay. I was afraid that they would do something worse with him.
>>
>>80899138
No no, it's cool man, I get it, I just don't agree is all, that scene couldn't redeem the movie (and my faith in Fox-Men) for me personally.
>>
>>80899151
Flooding is one thing, but the replies are another.
In MCU threads you mostly get "HYPE" posts and overly-defensive neckbeards.
In the rest (like this one), you mostly get "it will suck " and "why they are not ______" posts.
>>
Post a detailed plot synopsis with specific information not shown in marketing or fuck right off.
>>
>>80899175
He's pretty good. His powerset is a little inconsistent, but it works.

Also, Cyclops, Jean and Storm get solid character development. Nightcrawler is just there for comic relief, though, and Psylocke and Angel are mute brutes.
>>
>>80899207
And I respect it, bro. I just learned how to stop worrying and love the bomb.

>>80899313
Yeah, I can see from the trailers that Horsemen are just there. It makes sense that Storm gets char dev, because after all, she will be an X-Man.
>>
>>80899235
>you mostly get "HYPE" posts and overly-defensive neckbeards.
You just described all movie threads.
>>
>>80899415
Only MCU ones. Everything else is "gawd, it's going to suck". Seriously.
>>
>>80893324
X-Men in general has always been a complete mess and I have never understood how anyone could enjoy the comics, movies, or otherwise.

Wait that old arcade beat'em up was really good but that could have been reskinned as almost anything and still been good.
>>
>>80899453
You haven't been to BvS threads or CW threads lately, have you?
>>
>>80899453
And in MCU threads people shit on FOX and BvS, and in the few FOX threads people shit on the MCU.
Your point? That there are neckbeards fighting over movies like /v/ does over consoles?
>>
>>80899499
This.
Reminder that DOFP exists because the plot was such a mess they had to make all movies except First Class not canon.
>>
>>80899453
No, that's kind of all threads that involve upcoming cape films dude, they are all split between people who are genuinely hyped for the movies and want to talk about them, and the people who feel the need to shit all over everything (MCUcks, DCucks ect) it's pretty even, I think maybe you started started a thread at one point that just went to hell quickly and that's where you have this one sides point of view.
>>
>>80899552
>>80899499
Also any good characters to have ever come out of X-men have been accidents and have all subsequently been victims of character assassination by shit writing.
>>
>>80899516
This week, nope. But let me be honest, I stopped lurking in these threads, after a while, because every time I checked the catalog it was "Suicide Squad" will be shit, and BvS will fail. So yeah, I desensitized myself, in order to keep my sanity, and not become a badger.

Anyway, I will watch these movies, and I will avoid /co/ and turn off the internet for a week.
I know how it sounds, and I don't expect understanding, but I do feel bad about the situation.
>>
>>80899517
It's the future we chose. Do we want to be like /v/?

>>80899580
I never started a thread, but yeah, you are right, I've just been in too many threads. The war must end.
>>
These threads are literal mirror images of ones from 2-3 years ago about DoFP

You trolls never learn huh?

inb4 some loser tries to shit on DoFP lol
>>
>>80899734
>>80899849
connection problems?
or Matrix?
>>
>>80899723
The war will never end, and it will never change, the best you can do is step away from it and enjoy whatever the fuck you want and understand that 7/10 times /co/ is wrong and shouldn't be listened to.
>>
>>80900049
I will do exactly as you said, my master.
What really pains me, and it's just between you and me, and I hope that no one else will ever read it, here, I remember the /co/ from the merrier days. The modern /co/ feels like an abused child from alcoholic family that was raped, beaten, and raped again every day to the point of becoming a rabid creature. It makes me feel scared. It makes me feel so scared, that I will have to storytime some european comics, but I digress. We seriously should think about cleaning the air in the /co/, because otherwise, we will choke.
>>
>>80899106

Do they give any hint/explanation if Apocalpyse was "awakaned" through the time-travel shenanigans from the previous movies or are we expected to believe that they fought him in the old timeline too?
>>
>>80900243
No, apparently the fluctuations in the timeline awakens him.
Not that guy you are replying to, Singer said this after DOFP came out.
>>
>>80900243
apparently, from what spoileranon said, he was "betrayed", and since he was the first, he probably got merchanted. Also, Singer hints that Apoc's powers, might come from "space".
>>
>>80900238
Don't worry anon-san, all will be well once more, life, time and events tend to move in circles, some far larger than others, but circles all the same. We will get back to where we once were one day.
>>
>>80900243
They hint at it, but only very briefly.

This movie feels very self-contained, aside from the basics like the Xavier/Magneto/Mystique history (which they even touch upon again), you could just watch this one and pretty much understand it.

He says that he felt "change", "a disturbance" and "a ripple" at different times, and calls back to the river analogy from DOPF, saying the river flows a certain way, some HAVE caused ripples, but, to truly "save" the world, they must cut off the stream altogether.
>>
>>80900387
See, I knew that you are a good mentor to talk with.
You are correct, trends come and go, fashion repeats itself, but ultimately, everything goes back to the status quo.

We live in strange times, because on one hand, we have 90s part deux, but only the excesses, while on the other hand, we get the caricature of the indies before 10s.

God bless you anon, I know what I have to do.
La Prince de la Nuit would probably fit better on /aco/ due to tits, but I have to find a good scanlation first. Gypsy is good as well.
>>
>>80900590
[Sagely nodding]
>>
>>80895078
Oh
Oh nooo
>>
>>80900667
And let me add something. In this madness, we mustn't forget who we are, and where we come from. No matter how insane /co/ becomes, we must keep our heads cool, and keep our business as usual. It will be very hard, but we can't have shuma gorath win this battle.
>>
>>I don't like movies that aren't sanctioned by my Disney meme factory.

Ok. And?

You're just like the majority of /co. Congrats on fitting in.
>>
>>80901502
Hey bro. How it's going?
>>
>>80901617
Good.

We live in a beautiful wor-er-er-orld!

How are you?
>>
>>80901834
Constantly on the guard. Dark force is growing stronger, and my will is getting weaker. Keep doing the good stuff (albeit doing it here is fruitless), but frankly, it's not going to be necessary, because the "x-men lites" are going to be blown away by the good ole Xs.

I myself am surprised by the success of Wade Wilson, and judging from the trailers, Apocalypse is going to be a sleeper's hit at worst. DOFP was already heavy, but this one is going to be even heavier.
>>
>>80901972
There's gonna massive feels in this movie.

There won't be any time travel to save the people who get wrecked this time.

I can't wait.
>>
>>80902201
Given that as some anon said, it's the last JLaw movie and yadda yadda, we can expect WHO is going to die for sure. The rookies are going to stay, while the veterans are unknown at best.

I only wish that McAvoy and Fassbender renew their contracts. And I'm very happy that Wolverine will not be featured for once. A lot of people will be disappointed, but in the end, it's going to be better for everyone.

Another thing, since Singer already hinted Phoenix, I think that I know WHO will defeat Apocalypse, and that the next movie will be probably Dark Phoenix saga, only this time done properly
>>
>jubilee dies

Literally why. Fuck Singer.
>>
>>80903330
Because she was not fit to survive.
You should have defended her anon
But you did nothing. You just watched it like it was some kind of movie.

I am disgusted by you
>>
You guys remember this one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLOMdddg11A
>>
>>80894784
>no Wolverine

Is he gone for good?
>>
>>80903455
That was cool, but it was 13 fucking years ago. At this point I'd almost call it a fluke.
>>
All I want is to watch a new x-men movie with some amazing Rogue fight scenes...
>>
>>80903512
No.The ending sets him up big time.
>>
>>80898448
>/co/ is never right
>What is Fant4stic
>>
File: 1424321385374.gif (2 MB, 270x175) Image search: [Google]
1424321385374.gif
2 MB, 270x175
>>80903609
Theres no way that was thir-
>X2
>Release date: May 1, 2003
>>
>>80903512
Jackman's got one more movie before his contract is up, and it's not this one.

>>80902408
>I only wish that McAvoy and Fassbender renew their contracts

As with McKellen, Stewart and of course Halle Berry, it's not about whether they renew, it's about whether they're hot enough for the studio to want to pay them more money (the balance of a contract's nominal value not being turned over by the buyer until it has been completed by the provider) and whether any directors actually want to use them. Much of that rests on whether they sell and to a lesser extent whether they can act, which in this case means gnawing on chroma props until the director yells cut.

>Phoenix

Phoenix was shit last time and won't be any better this time.
>>
>>80903902
Singer didn't direct X3
>>
File: 1.jpg (85 KB, 600x440) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
85 KB, 600x440
Why are marvel and foxbros fighting for third place?
>>
File: 1434406774352.jpg (17 KB, 480x399) Image search: [Google]
1434406774352.jpg
17 KB, 480x399
>>80898824
Welp, I'm done with this movie
>>
>>80903651
How does the ending set up Wolverine?
>>
>>80905350
William Stryker has become a CIA consultant and is clashing with Moira McTaggert over how the handle the mutant issue. Mutants are generally viewed positively because Mystique saved the President, but Stryker maintains that they are a threat.

When Apocalypse begins wreaking havoc, Stryker and his unit, the Purifiers, are given clearance to kill all mutants, but Moira helps them escape, officially choosing the X-Men over the government.

In the end, Stryker's Weapon X Program is approved, and he sets his sights on Wolverine, who escaped him in '73 when Mystique intervened and freed him. Moira finds out about it and alerts the X-Men.

Movie ends with the X-Men (Xavier, Mystique, Beast, Cyclops, Jean, Nightcrawler, Quicksilver, Storm and SURPRISE Magneto) getting ready to go after Stryker's first target, which is Wolverine.

But we only see a blurry picture of him that Moira pulled from a file.
>>
>>80907257
If you post that everywhere, then that is the definition of a forced meme
>>
>>80905875
So, how exactly does Magneto go from serving Apocalypse to helping the X-Men? (I think I have a pretty good idea, I just want to confirm)
>>
>>80896857
It does look better than civil war.
>civil WAR
>12 heroes in an airport having a small fight

>Xmen APOCALYPSE
>World doesn't end
>>
Oi people, that anon has not seen this movie.

But 2quick2silver is going to die for the second time in 2 franchises, obviously.
>>
File: deathstrike.jpg (30 KB, 395x617) Image search: [Google]
deathstrike.jpg
30 KB, 395x617
>>80894784
>Psylocke is the new Colossus,

Eh, actually more than I was expecting. I was expecting her to get Deathstriked

THAT MOVIE WAS A COMPLETE WASTE OF KELLY HU!
>>
>>80903679
Yeah, it took a genius to predict that this movie would be a flop. Wow, /co/, I'm amazed.
You're not even smart enough to solve this puzzle: 2+2=?
>>
>>80916697
waste of a good actress? agreed
pretty good fight scenes though
>>
File: 1457988902126.png (59 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1457988902126.png
59 KB, 400x400
>>80898824
Why would you go and tell us these horrible things that I choose not to believe?
>>
>>80894784
If that 4th part turns out to be true, i will see the movie a dozen times in theaters and buy every single format it is released on home video, before buying all the best lawyers for singer the moment he pulls his next Micheal Jackson impersonation, and single handedly rig the Oscars so he gets best whatever the fuck he wants
Thread replies: 141
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.