[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Previous Thread hit bump limit. Here we see Mary casts the sinners
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 109
File: ChristianWaifuWars.png (386 KB, 1000x333) Image search: [Google]
ChristianWaifuWars.png
386 KB, 1000x333
Previous Thread hit bump limit. Here we see Mary casts the sinners away from tainting Joyce's purity.

Also some stuff Willis has said in response to being a brave symbol of bravery and totally representing the struggles of people, which he is totally related to as he was a sheltered christian child from a middle class home.

>How exactly did Ruth even become an RA? Mary is an asshole, but also makes some valid points- Ruth IS a terrible RA. Ignoring what Mary throws in her face this strip, Ruth has actually gotten physical with more than one of her residents. Plus she stated that she was allowed to act that out of line because she ran a tight ship... which she isn't anymore. This may be leading to an arc in which she loses her position, but I'm wondering how she even got it in the first place.

"All the other applicants were worse"

>Carla is very important to me as well as many others so thank you for making her

"Carla is actually one of the universe’s load-bearing entities. Very important."
>>
>>79182245

>"Carla is actually one of the universe’s load-bearing entities

Yeah, a load of shit.
>>
File: PreviouslyOnTheMaryShow.png (313 KB, 1000x333) Image search: [Google]
PreviouslyOnTheMaryShow.png
313 KB, 1000x333
Previously on the Mary Show, our brave hero stood up to a bitch who refused to stop being a bitch, yet because she used Car having a penis as an insult, everything she was right about is suddenly invalidated.
>>
Mary's just jealous because nobody will commit heinous lesbian acts with her...until someone draws it.
>>
>>79182312

And also, Mary might not even be aware that Carlos has a dick, and might have been referring to her juvenile behavior as being boylike instead of intentionally aiming for the jugular with Carlos's little disorder.

So basically, Mary is totally in the right here.
>>
>>79182245
It doesn't say lesbian acts are a sin in Romans, it says it's unnatural. Only the homosexual men are punished accordingly for their misdeeds in Romans.
>>
>>79182245
why is everyone an asshole? Mary's still cute though.
>>
>Reminder that more than half of Willy's self-insert characters have turned out gay
>Reminder that he's now pushing all this SJW shit agenda

We should all start sending messages over Tumblr praising him for realizing his sexuality and encouraging him to come out of the closet
>>
>>79182245
what is this called?
>>
>>79182312
I don't really care about her calling the car a boy, but why didn't the Trans-Am do something herself? There's tons of places she could have gone with that. Insulting her shovel chinned man face, implying she's a slut by saying "lead the way I'm sure you know the way much better than I do." she could even bring religion into it by doing a on your knees "praying" all the time joke.
>>
>>79182391
Mary and Joyce
>>
>>79182478
thank you, have a nice day
>>
>>79182478
>>79182503
wait a sec, it's not called mary and joyce

seriously what is it called?
>>
File: FUCKINGHALLMARK.jpg (81 KB, 1036x1256) Image search: [Google]
FUCKINGHALLMARK.jpg
81 KB, 1036x1256
And here we see what is likely to be a reoccurring feature of this arc, as was present with ToeDad.

People will make edits/alternate takes on Willis' approach to stories that many would find superior.

When confronted with these edits, Willis has been known to call it "Hallmark" shit that villains have redeemable traits, even though Hallmark Movies often have their antagonists be cliche moustache twirlers out to ruin the protagonists fun, which is funnily enough what Willis himself does.
>>
>>79182530
Mary was in the right about not wanting some sperg skating around indoors, but she went about fixing the problem in an overly aggressive way, much like every character in this comic.
>>
File: Bear tan.gif (445 KB, 300x193) Image search: [Google]
Bear tan.gif
445 KB, 300x193
>>79182312
Mary continues to be great. I can't wait to see what over the top heinous action she's going to have to do when Willis realizes people don't "understand" that she's totes an evil bitch.

Maybe she and Toe Dad can join forces.
>>
Guys seriously what the hell is this called?
>>
>>79182636
read the OP filename
>>
>>79182245
>her smile and optimism: intact
>>
>>79182530
It's not just about the villains either. I would have loved to see Carla put down Mary like that, but no she shut down like someone hit an off switch on her dashboard. It makes it obvious that Willis doesn't actually care about these issues or these people and just wants good boy points from his insular slacktivist community.

It's really why I can't stand most SJW stuff. I support trans rights, and most of the stuff the SJWs "support" but these people don't really seem to care about these issues for real, the only thing they seem to actually get done is bitch about representation, which honestly is a lot less important than securing things like rights to not be fired for gender identity.
>>
>>79182612
I'd say he could pull a Humon but his audience would defend that kind of thing when it's done by a female perpetrator.
>>
>>79182525
Dumbing of age
>>
>>79182645
It's not called Christian Waifu Wars...
>>79182673
Thanks
>>
All that has to happen for these characters problems to be solved is to just not give a fuck.
Some cunt says god hates gays? Just refuse to commit to giving a fuck. All the drama in this comic is manufactured by the characters being such dumb cunts 24/7.

>God sees everything
>Biiiitch I don't give a fuuuuuuuuck now fuck off to bible study ya lil cunt
>>
File: 1453387939788.jpg (179 KB, 972x2031) Image search: [Google]
1453387939788.jpg
179 KB, 972x2031
>>79182655
Willis openly admitted that the the only reason Ruth appeared at the end of the strip where Mary called Carla a tranny was to avoid triggering-tension for his audience.

A "professional" writer didn't think his comic could handle a 24 hour period of wondering what would happen next.
>>
>>79182756
>A "professional" writer didn't think his comic could handle a 24 hour period of wondering what would happen next.
Given his audience, is he really wrong?
Look at what happened to Gail Simone.
>>
>>79182795
Daily reminder that, at one point, people yelled "Damn You Willis" enough that he turned it to his twitter handle.
>>
>>79182795
Given the previous content of his comic, you'd figure it'd drum up interest to see what happens next, but he purposefully wanted to avoid that for some reason, making sure his audience felt safe that the RA who never does her job was there to defend Ultra Car.
>>
>>79182596
>overly aggressive way
She asked politely, then tried peacefully impeding her, then glued her skates. It's not a severe escalation at all.
>>
>>79182655

I just want to take a second and point out how stupid it is you expected chemically-imbalanced people to make any sense or feel what actual human beings do.
>>
File: DOA edit.png (549 KB, 1000x692) Image search: [Google]
DOA edit.png
549 KB, 1000x692
>>79182530
Yup, that about sums it up.
>>
>>79182245
>>79182312
i'm almost reading this because of this character.

Is it any good? is it worth it?
>>
>>79183007
No, she's a very minor character.
>>
>>79183007
no, haven't you read anything on this thread?
>>
File: SheDinduNuffin.jpg (83 KB, 879x343) Image search: [Google]
SheDinduNuffin.jpg
83 KB, 879x343
Here we have evidence of Willis stating that Carla purposefully goes out of her way to antagonize and get people to hate her, yet because the fact she's trans is now the focus, she's a completely sympathetic character who has been wronged by Evil Mary.
>>
>>79183089
Whats the point of giving your own character Unlikable Personality Disorder?
>>
>>79183114
Because Mike was the designated "asshole" and people liked him, so he wants to do another Mike, but not man, while not quite getting why people hate Mike.
>>
>>79183114

Usually so the work is accessible to stupid people. See: most reality television
>>
>>79183089
>>79183168

She's literally got Ultra-Car's pie throwing personality minus the ability to throw pies.
>>
>>79183089
Sometimes trans people are shitheads. That doesn't make it ok to target them for being trans. Like, if your friends parents are dead, you don't rub it in their face when they do something annoying
>>
>>79183228
If that's what it takes to get them to knock it the fuck off, that's what it takes. Maybe next time they stop when somebody asks nicely.
>>
>>79183089
See, I like this. I like that Carla's a cunt. I'm glad she's not a one dimmensional pure maiden. But then suddenly she goes into full victim mode as soon as someone says something insulting about her being trans. And don't get me wrong. I imagine there's plenty of people who WOULD just completely freeze up like that. But if you're the kind of person who is actively antagonistic, knowing that bieng trans is already something that people aren't all accepting of, AND knowing that Mary is Jesus' bottom bitch, you'd think it wouldn't catch her off guard like that, and she'd get mad instead of just...deer in the headlights. She basically ceases being a jerk and becomes a victim so that the audience can understand that Mary's the bad guy instead of her getting mad and hitting her or attempting to hit HER bellow the belt.
No she needs to be saved. Because she's too abused. She can't fight her own battles because she's experienced this kind of thing so many times before or something. You'd think someone who's actively a cunt would have some comebacks for that sort of thing. I'm black. I doubt I'd just freeze up if some dude called me a nigger, unless he looked like he could kick my ass or something I guess. It just feels like it does a disservice to the character.
>>
>>79183262
You'd be a really shitty person to be friends with
>>
>>79182886
REAL HUMAN BEAN AND A REAL HERO
>>
>>79183228
Yeah, I get that Mary's jab has no place being used, but it escalated to a point it never would have if Carla hadn't been a bitch about skating in the halls even when Mary tried to resolve the issue peacefully. She didn't escalate it, but she isn't innocent either.
>>
>>79183228
I wouldn't put misgendering someone anywhere near rubbing in a family death.
>>
>>79183114
Not every character has to be likeable or relatable. However in this case, Willis clearly intended her to be, while also making her a cunt. That Willis and his audience find people who behave like cunts more likeable and relatable than the person said cunt has pushed to their limits and caused to snap probably tells you something about them.

But lets not have another /pol/ tier thread about socio-politics, let's have some more big dicked Carla x Mary shipping, it's the only good thing to come out of these threads.
>>
>>79183271
As many have said already, Carla can dish it out, but can't take it
>>
File: 1391137623001.jpg (48 KB, 491x495) Image search: [Google]
1391137623001.jpg
48 KB, 491x495
>>79183114
In America bad is good.
>>
>>79183297
Yeah it's more like calling an anorexic person fat.
>>
File: That's_a_lot_of_mayo.jpg (179 KB, 972x2031) Image search: [Google]
That's_a_lot_of_mayo.jpg
179 KB, 972x2031
>>79183303
>>
>>79183168
So wait, do people hate Mike or like him? You're being confusing.
>>
>>79183351
I dunno, id say thats a different kind of mean than misgendering someone
>>
>>79183365
People like Mike and Willis didn't understand why he was winning a popular character poll, so suddenly Mike was randomly inserted into some strips but he was clearly out of character in that he wasn't a over-the-top asshole.

People love Mike because he's a bad person who doesn't cause any real harm.
>>
>>79183297
It's exactly the same kind of cheap shot. One obviously seems worse to you because you're most likely cis. Trans people get murdered all the fucking time for being trans. Most trans people have a friend or know someone who has killed themselves or attempted to, or just been straight up murdered. It's just fucked up.
>>
>>79183351
That would imply that Carla is self-destructively dysphoric. She boasts about how big her penis is.
>>
>>79183354
>>79182756
It's occuring to me that I think my art's probably gonna become a staple of these threads now. Gettin' mixed feelings.
>>
>>79183228

>when you want to insult people, you shouldn't actually use something that would offend them that's just rude!
>>
>>79183376
It's just going for something that you know is a real issue that people have to deal with and mocking them for it. It's exactly like calling a crippled kid Legs or telling a blind person to watch where they're going when you're fully aware of their situation
>>
>>79183342
HERE BAD IS GOOD
IN SOVIET RUSSIA, GOOD IS BAD
.... wait
>>
>>79183415

>Most trans people have a friend or know someone who has killed themselves or attempted to, or just been straight up murdered. It's just fucked up.

This is news to me.

Not too believable news either.
>>
>>79183439
Not just yours specifically, but like the QC threads, the fun comes out of the edits/better versions of the comics with little effort.

Although if you want to draw Mary smut I'm totally for that.
>>
>>79183439
well if you're concerned just ask how Liquidmark feels about being the 4chan lewd artist for Questionable Content
>>
>>79183415
Yeah. But that's still not the same situation. It's like calling someone a Nigger. People get murdered for being black all the time too, and there's plenty of black people that indulge in self destructive behavior because of it. But I wouldn't compare it to rubbing in the actual death of a close friend. Unless they're being transphobic against one of your friends that killed themselves.
>>
>>79183415

No, I'm pretty sure having dead parents is worse than having a dick to any logical thinking person that doesn't have a mental disorder.
>>
>>79183460
I dunno. If a crippled person were being as big of a faggot as Carla is here I wouldn't call a cripple joke that out-of-line.
>>
File: tumblr_lmklifX3bc1qgfdako1_400.gif (469 KB, 270x144) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lmklifX3bc1qgfdako1_400.gif
469 KB, 270x144
>>79183449
>not pointing out people's flaws to help them grow as a person
>just insulting people to make them suffer
4chan everyone.
>>
>>79183493
Are you trying to say that calling someone a nigger is ok and by extension makes being a transphobe ok?
>>
>>79183543

>transphobe

you know nobody in the real world cares about your made up phobias, right tumblr?
>>
>>79183503
Why would the depression caused by loss of loved ones be inherently more painful than the depression brought on by intense dysphoria? Is it because of the implied loss of resources that comes with losing your parents or loss of companionship? Because being trans fucks you over economically and socially as well since you get assholes like people in this thread being the ones deciding whether or not you get hired.
>>
>>79183508
Then you're just a shitty person. I hope you never have kids or anything
>>
>>79183543
I wouldn't call it disproportionate.

People are allowed to have views you don't like. I'll take a racist who keeps it to themselves to a person who sees everyone as equals but acts like a selfish cunt who refuses to pay consideration to others and actively harasses people.
>>
File: 1429309550629.png (579 KB, 695x713) Image search: [Google]
1429309550629.png
579 KB, 695x713
Sup guys, just came to see your reaction to my last strip and HOLY SHIT YOUR BUTTHURT LEVELS ARE OFF THE CHARTS
>>
>>79183291
Personally I'd call the person a "fucking cocksucker", or a cunt, but whatever gets the job done, especially since clearly the RA isn't doing anything about Carla's behavior. Here's the thing though, when you're being a shithead to someone else, you don't get to be mad that someone is a shithead to you. At a certain point of annoyance, you are breaking social etiquette, and are no longer protected by it.

>>79183365
The characters hate Mike because he's an asshole. The readership like him, arguably because of the same reasons. Just because you like reading about him doesn't mean you'd like being around him.
>>
>>79183354
Her response, "You need to eat more pineapple she-he"
>>
>>79183614
Well sure but if you then call someone a nigger you are no longer keeping it to yourself
>>
File: tintin_where.jpg (70 KB, 493x437) Image search: [Google]
tintin_where.jpg
70 KB, 493x437
>>79183515
Did you really expect any different? That's what trolling is. The goal isn't winning an argument or taking the moral high ground (what use are those things to nobodies on the internet? We're not politicians in the public eye) it's upsetting people who it's amusing and entertaining to watch get upset.
>>
>>79183543
>>79183575
Is phobia even the right word? People with a genuine phobia have a crippling fear for the stuff, but disliking a trans or whatever is not equal to having panic attacks whenever they see one
>>
>>79183624
>The picture used isn't a transformer

Nice try.
>>
>>79183543
No, I'm saying it's a shitty thing to do but not as fucked up as another thing. It's the difference between stabbing someone in the waist and shooting someone in the face.
>>
>>79182655
>It makes it obvious that Willis doesn't actually care about these issues or these people and just wants good boy points from his insular slacktivist community.

I think this is shown best by the fact that in the strip no only does Carla completely freeze up, buth Ruth swoops in out of nowhere and LITERALLY PUSHES THE TRANS PERSON OUT OF THE WAY IN ORDER TO SPEAK FOR THEM.

Of course, the SJW's that make up Willis' audience see minorities as innocent victims that they need to save anyway, so they'll gobble this shit up without realising how patronising that is to the people they're trying to defend.
>>
File: 1284238028844.jpg (38 KB, 958x785) Image search: [Google]
1284238028844.jpg
38 KB, 958x785
>>79183228
I wouldn't do that to my friend because they're my friend. Carla isn't my friend. She's a bully and a cunt.

You damn right I'm going for the jugular when they disrespect me. I'll make fun of a person in a wheelchair if they are acting like a bully to me or people around me. You don't get protection.
>>
>>79183644
She wasn't seeking Carla out to insult her. Carla was following her around and harassing Mary, and so she pushed back.
>>
>>79183515

>4chan everyone

Well that is where you are, after all.
Besides, you only grow if what's thrown at you has weight.

>telling a blind person to watch where they're going
That's hilarious though. Personally I'd do something like "Hey guy, catch!"
>>
>>79183648
Phobia in contexts like this rarely mean fear anymore
I doubt many who youd call a homophobe are actually scared of gays, they just dislike them
>>
>>79183592

>why would pain from a real event be more painful than pain produced by imaginary factors in my head
>>
anyone else want to fuck sierra? anyone?
>>
>>79183679
I mean i suppose only if the guy was your friend. Otherwise its kinda a dick move
>>
>>79182612
Its like the old Archie Bunker situation. Everyone was supposed to think that Archie was the joke. But people actually sympathized with Archie and his plight of having to deal with liberal dumbness.
>>
>>79183663
What is worse?
>>
>>79183648
Phobia is one of those romanesque words that means multiple things. Phobia can either refer to fear or an intense disdain for something. A material can be Hydrophobic. Meaning it repels water, not that it fears water.
>>
>>79183700
Nah man, that's the feets girl right?

Agatha, pure mormon waifu all the way.
>>
>>79183679
So you're saying that you would just throw some shit at a blind person for laughs?
>>
File: just_say_no.png (2 MB, 1047x1126) Image search: [Google]
just_say_no.png
2 MB, 1047x1126
>>79182655
>>79183228
>>79183415
>>79183493
>>79183543
> all this tranny white knighting
>>
>>79183700
I kinda became infamous a while ago on Willis' comic by constantly waifu fagging sierra.
>>
>>79183736

>forgetting we're on /co/mblr
>>
>>79183732
You don't have to actually throw anything. You just have to say "Hey, catch!" and watch the reaction.
You don't fuck with your friends?
>>
>>79183624

>Implying Willis would ever come here

He can't even handle his own comments section having dissenting opinions. This place is like kryptonite to him.

Besides, I know Willy's kind. He'd take it upon himself to single-handedly attack every dissenting opinion in the thread, causing a massive shitstorm of inane argument until his beard drags him away from the computer and tells him to grow up and father their children.
>>
>>79183686
It's kinda weird really. I mean hatred of Jews is called anti-semitism, not "jewphobia".

>>79183736
>implying there aren't a proportionally high number of trannies on 4chan compared to elsewhere
We get the good trannies who consider SJWs more of a condescending hindrance to them than they are a help. Which is true. And which is also why it's kinda stupid to lump them all in together. Tranny allies are a good thing in the fight against SJWs.
>>
>>79183759
Speaking of his children, I'm interested in theories about how they'll end up
I'm hoping they'll hate him like he hates his own parents, and become better people
>>
>>79183736
Honestly I don't really care if a person is trans or not. It doesn't really effect me in a significant way. But I'm also against the idea of being a dick about "Nope. You're not this and I don't support this and you deserve to be treated like that". Do whatever you want, senpai. I'd rather you be content and strange than Depressed and normal.
>>
>>79183755
Not about things that they make it clear they don't want to be fucked with about
>>
>>79183812

>fast forward 15 years
>toeson arc
>"sons"
>"it always had to be sons"
>>
File: AngryLesbianCropped.png (65 KB, 462x407) Image search: [Google]
AngryLesbianCropped.png
65 KB, 462x407
>>79183439
>tfw you tried this before and failed
I guess my art isn't cute enough.
>>
>>79183736
I'm just waiting for short people to start walking around on stilts and start demanding to be treated as if they're really that height because they're transtall.
>>
>>79183848
Because his decided daddy was a lunatic hating on the grandparents as much as he does.
>>
>>79183837
the difference between a person with a mental illness and someone who's outright crazy is that that the latter can't comprehend or accept that their own brain might be the problem.

gender dysphoria is a mental abnormality, and trying to get society to go along with the little game of dress-up doesn't actually resolve the issues.
>>
>>79183864
Well there was that woman that was head of the NAACP that was actually white but thought herself a black woman.
>>
>>79183759
Or just try to be "subtle" and talk about you behind your back with his circlejerk of webcomic losers like teenage girls, then doing hiding when confronted about it.
>>
>>79183439
Don't worry, you get used to it.
These guys like my Willis Parody webcomic.
>>
>>79182245
Joyce lesbian moocher trying to seek her approval.
>>
>>79183844
With most friends, that's a conversation that comes up at some point.

>"Hey, are blind jokes okay?"
>"Depends, can I make fun of you for being so fat I can hear your folds jiggle?"

That's what a real friendship is like. If you've ever had a friend, you'd know that.
>>
>>79183898
Except for when it does
If a man wants to be a woman, why not let him? Its not gonna hurt anyone else. Its not like schizofrenia or something where accepting it as normal might lead to people getting hurt. Its just a dude wanting to be a chick.
>>
>>79183812
I wonder how they'll react when they'll find out their dad is such a bad person that half the internet laughs at him
>>
>>79183937
>>"Hey, are blind jokes okay?"

I don't SEE why not.
>>
>>79183962

Eye can't either.
>>
>>79183986
Hey now, watch what you are saying
>>
File: 1431117012742.png (128 KB, 611x672) Image search: [Google]
1431117012742.png
128 KB, 611x672
>>79183937
>having friends
Obligatory "reeee"
>>
>>79183986
Yeah, but pupil are offended by everything these days.
>>
>>79184004
I didn't see that coming
>>
>>79183855
well it's a new era. Gone for now is the time of Poochie and Toedad and now is the time for lewd Mary and asshole shemale
>>
>>79183962
>>79183986
>>79184004
>>79184016
>>79184017

Man, these jokes are outta sight
>>
File: heliphobe.png (184 KB, 510x600) Image search: [Google]
heliphobe.png
184 KB, 510x600
>>79183940
>be a woman

you say that like it's actually possible
>>
>>79183648
>>79183686
yes, no, sometimes.

-phobia has alot of meanings. in different fields.

Averse is the chemical/biological meaning.
Which is where the term makes the most sense for using with things like Homophobia/transphobia, etc.

hydrophobe is the most well known for example.
A molecule the is repelled by water.

photophobia. Aversion to light. (migranes, etc)
heliopobia. Fear of light.

So, people are correct in using -phobic like they are.
Although, it might be more clear/accurate to say, homo-averse, or trans-averse.
>>
Someone put a lid on these puns.
>>
>>79183898
>gender dysphoria is a mental abnormality, and trying to get society to go along with the little game of dress-up doesn't actually resolve the issues.
Alright so what's your solution? We don't have a way to fix it through medication, and we can't get society to let these people act in feminine and masculine roles while still accepting them as the gender they were born with. I mean fuck the whole boys don't cry thing is still a huge issue.
>>
>>79184067
Get a sex reassignment surgery and you might as well be.
>>
>>79184080
Yeah, they are pretty unsightly
>>
>>79183753
People are clearly arguing back and forth about the matter.

If you want a circle-jerk to reaffirm your opinion, fuck off over to /pol/ or tumblr.
>>
>>79183007
I was thinking the same thing and checked it out. It is pretty garbage.
>>
File: momoiro_island.gif (987 KB, 500x248) Image search: [Google]
momoiro_island.gif
987 KB, 500x248
>>79184082
>what's your solution?

tranny island?
>>
>>79184082
I'm 5'6". No one would believe, or pretend to believe, that I am 6'2" if I wore stilts. It's the same thing here. Wish you were a woman (since it's always one way for some odd reason...)? Well, I wish I was taller, but I'm not tall, and you're not a woman. People just need to learn to accept things they can't change.

Also being able to cry and get a man to sort out the issue is a woman thing. If men were able to cry to get someone else to fix it, who would fix it?
>>
I think the most damning piece of evidence that trans people are mentally deranged is the idea that anybody would ever willingly want to be a woman
>>
>>79182245
>"All the other applicants were worse"

This is actually very realistic. Some RA's at my University where fucking dipshits.
>>
>>79184123
All hail Queen Ivankov.
>>
>>79184138
Ok i dont think we are gonna see eye to eye on this
>>
>>79184098
>giant man-hands and man-feet
>stubble
>wider shoulders than hips
>XY chromosomes
>prostate
>but since someone turned my penis inside out I'm now a woman!

Nope.
>>
>>79184112

I'm done with you sickos.

I'll see myself to the door.
>>
File: dd9.gif (177 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
dd9.gif
177 KB, 300x300
>>79184123
>Gay island
>Tranny island
>Retard island
>cripple island
>Lesbian island
>Christian island.

We could make the world into a mario game.
>>
File: legs.png (265 KB, 640x276) Image search: [Google]
legs.png
265 KB, 640x276
>>79184138
> not going full Gattaca
>>
>>79184205
> reminder that Hitler wanted to make Madagascar into Kike Island before he got bogged down into a two-front war.
>>
>>79184205
>Christian Island
>Goes all DEUS VULT
>conquers Retard Island
>"Faith without works."
>"Oh no, not again!"
>>
>>79184205

>All these islands

We should just send them all to Antarctica. They could form miniature nations and fight wars with one another over penguin-herding rights or something.
>>
>>79182312

I was thinking about this on the drive to work this morning because I am a sad human being, and there's something else that pisses me off about it. Thinking from a liberal perspective, because I'm a liberal:

Trans people don't need to act like total fucking assholes in order for someone to say something deliberately cruel to them. This storyline might have had some semblance of oomph if Mary's attack on Carla came more out of nowhere. She'd still be a cartoonish strawman, but at least that gut-punch insult would've been completely uncalled for, as opposed to "assholeish but in response to outright torment."

Like...does he honestly think Carla's supposed to be 100% sympathetic now that Mary's acting transphobic? Mary's a bitch, everyone knows that, it was established long ago. Why did he go out of his way to make Carla repeatedly ignore her requests to quiet down, then make Carla deliberately antagonize her EVEN MORE? Given how much of a bigoted bitch she's supposed to be, she showed the transwoman infinite fucking patience and finally went for the nut-shot after Carla intentionally got her so angry she screamed. All because Carla wanted to do something nobody reasonable would defend in the first place.

Instead of Mary seeming like a bigoted transphobe who brings up gender identity out of nowhere, she looks like an asshole driven to say something really mean because it's the only thing that'll shut Carla the fuck up.

I know a couple trans people. One of them was a bridesmaid at my wedding (presented as male, stood on the bride's side). They don't NEED to act like wacky "snarky" assholes to get shit on by people. This arc actually gets more insulting the more I think about it, because it uses "wacky" behavior to elicit a cruel response from a cartoonish monster, when otherwise-average people can and DO thoughtlessly hurt trans people on a dime, with or without malice, just because those trans people dare to be visibly trans. In short, fuck Willis.
>>
>>79184138
Eh, don't sell yourself short.
>>
>>79184290

Tall order
>>
>>79184290
Thats a tall order
>>
File: sex crusading.jpg (116 KB, 960x622) Image search: [Google]
sex crusading.jpg
116 KB, 960x622
>>79184248
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhhDbaah9DQ
>>
>>79182530
>even though Hallmark Movies often have their antagonists be cliche moustache twirlers out to ruin the protagonists fun

Exactly. Hallmark movies are treacly nonsense devoid of nuance, which is EXACTLY WHAT WILLIS IS MAKING
>>
>>79184082
>and we can't get society to let these people act in feminine and masculine roles while still accepting them as the gender they were born with
I say we can and this should be the goal. We've made lots of progress with racial and gender equality so far.

Claiming to be the opposite gender because you don't fit your societal gender role just re-enforces those roles.
>>
>>79184277
Someone please screencap this and send somewhere Willis' followers will see it.
>>
>>79184248
>>79184336
Totally behind Mary and Toedad sending these filthy sinners to God.
>>
File: The Cast.png (1 MB, 756x1768) Image search: [Google]
The Cast.png
1 MB, 756x1768
Right now this is the current Main Cast list. None of these people will ever have to face serious repercussions when dealing with non-Main Cast characters. Ever.
>>
File: why arent yall just fapping.png (243 KB, 727x810) Image search: [Google]
why arent yall just fapping.png
243 KB, 727x810
>>
>>79184460
we didn't see a lot of them since long ago
where's mike?
where's joe?
where's roz?
where's malaya?
>>
It would make my day if this was all a ruse, that the reason why Carla was harassing Mary and went so quiet after she insulted her were because in a way she liked Mary (they're both kinda cunts, after all) and wanted to hang out or fuck. It did actually seem like she was using the whole glue incident as a reason to talk to her, and just before Mary ruined her chances of ever getting to take the ladycock Carla did seem to want to come with her. In her own socially abrasive way perhaps she did just want to be friends.

But of course, this is Willis we're talking about and I doubt we'll never get anything as interesting or unexpected as that.
>>
>>79184460
>No Malaya yet
C'mon Willis.
>>
>>79184560
Malaya a shit

>>79184526
you're delusional
>>
>>79183168

The problem is virtually everyone in the comic is Mike now. Almost all the characters seem to outright detest one another. Everyone speaks bluntly, swears at each other, makes little sniping comments. The nicest people in it are the slowly-mindbreaking Christian, Joe the man-slut, Ethan, and Danny. And we barely see the latter these days.
>>
Drawfag guy, I demand Joyce sexies

Doesn't even need nude, just sexies
>>
File: 1453332082930.png (223 KB, 574x333) Image search: [Google]
1453332082930.png
223 KB, 574x333
>>79184507
>filename
Because you haven't drawn Carla with her cock out yet.
>>
>>79182245
How can a car be a transsexual, it just doesn't make any sense?
>>
>>79184615
Same characters, different universe.

Shortpacked Carla was a car-turned-woman

DoA Carla is just a plain old MtF transgender

It's stupid as fuck, I know.

>>79184526
You made me want this. Fuck you.
>>
Why is it always MTF that gets represented in online media but not FTM?
>>
>>79184692
because FtM are betrayers of feminism
>>
>>79183271
>instead of just...deer in the headlights.

to be fair, from what I've heard that's a pretty common reaction to someone intentionally misgendering you
>>
File: 1453402669311-386221034.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
1453402669311-386221034.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>79184579
Her you go anon.
>>
File: 1452831308480.png (138 KB, 375x288) Image search: [Google]
1452831308480.png
138 KB, 375x288
>>79184588
>'bout to fap to tranny porn
>tranny has a bigger dick than you
>>
>>79183303

oh man, somebody commission a Carla/Mary comic from Shadman or Freako or something, that'd trigger Willis into infinity
>>
>>79184707
and MtF are wannabe freaks of feminism. Neither side is lucky.

If I want good fiction about transgenderism, I read Wandering Son.
>>
>>79184382
She's probably some kind of heretic rather than a true Catholic Christian, but a man can dream.
>>
File: wiggle her butt.png (133 KB, 559x619) Image search: [Google]
wiggle her butt.png
133 KB, 559x619
>>79184579
http://www.itswalky.com/comic/wiggle-my-butt/
I'm a filthy long time reader.
>>
>>79184717
What a slut.

I bet she'll show her bare wrist next.
>>
File: Big Figure.jpg (116 KB, 720x304) Image search: [Google]
Big Figure.jpg
116 KB, 720x304
>>79184329
>>79184335
>>
>>79183708

People sympathized with Archie but mostly rejected his bigotry. The show's creators got that you can more effectively push an ideology when you show its opponents as wrong but still human.

We can like Archie and feel bad for him without agreeing with him, and we can think Meathead's an annoying dick without saying he's wrong.
>>
File: 1451078690443.jpg (47 KB, 400x251) Image search: [Google]
1451078690443.jpg
47 KB, 400x251
>>79184717
This is a christian board, dewd.
>>
>>79184707
Which is weird because the literal only trans I've ever met was a FTM and they did that change like 6 years ago. Even had their boobs taken away and everything.
>>
>>79183903

she was the head of a chapter in Spokane for under a year and her career went down in flames the moment the allegations came out, so let's not go nuts and claim people get away with that shit all the time
>>
File: 1448999143861.png (20 KB, 174x162) Image search: [Google]
1448999143861.png
20 KB, 174x162
>>79184767
Aww yeah.
Hey, why aren't you posting with a Name?
>>
>>79184763
I'm sure she could go full Æðelfæd and massacre the filthy heathens polluting this land of God.
>>
>>79184844
If anyone recognizes my style they'll know who I am. At the same time it's one of those things that I'm not gonna post anywhere but here and maybe on willis' comics and don't really want a reputation for it.
Also I don't like namefagging cuz people can pretend to be me, and trip fagging cuz it defeats the purpose of anonymity
>>
>>79184715
>intentionally misgendering you

you mean, honestly referring to your biological gender instead of what your dysfunctional brain wishes it were?
>>
>>79184717

You're alright, Dewd.

Don't go to Tumblr tomorrow.
>>
>>79183728
Pure my ass. My last girlfriend was Mormon, and she was a total freak.

Those Mormon girls play at innocence, but they've got sex on the brain, I'm telling you.
>>
>>79184894

gender and sex are different.

Science is not on your side on this one. I know you think it is, but it isn't.
>>
>>79184513
Joe actually figured into things fairly recently and his interactions with Joyce were surprisingly interesting.
>>
>>79182245
Comics like this makes me wish Germany won the world war.
>>
File: 1450929246603.gif (301 KB, 270x271) Image search: [Google]
1450929246603.gif
301 KB, 270x271
>>79184888
>I don't like namefagging cuz people can pretend to be me, and trip fagging cuz it defeats the purpose of anonymity
That sounds a lot like a paradox.
>>
>>79184923

Whether they are or are not, it's still a problem when they don't match up.
>>
File: Haram.png (46 KB, 700x210) Image search: [Google]
Haram.png
46 KB, 700x210
>>79184579
Here's some canon Joyce lewd I suppose.
>>
>>79184923
You arent gonna convince him on this you know. Just let it go
>>
>>79184961
I know, but I used to namefag in generals and I'm just over it.
>>
File: 1451311971760.jpg (88 KB, 600x525) Image search: [Google]
1451311971760.jpg
88 KB, 600x525
>>79184978
>Willis still hasn't done a Joyce X Walky pornographic
That's like the most obvious thing he could do.
>>
File: 1338521101840.jpg (32 KB, 415x423) Image search: [Google]
1338521101840.jpg
32 KB, 415x423
I want to copulate with Mary in the missionary position for the purpose of procreation after we're married in a house of God.
>>
File: PreMaritalHankyPanky.png (59 KB, 700x210) Image search: [Google]
PreMaritalHankyPanky.png
59 KB, 700x210
>>79184579
>>79184978
>>
>>79184923
you mean that retarded faggots have deliberately abused a word for a long enough time that they have shifted its perceived meaning in public consciousness?

wouldn't be the first time, Nimrod.
>>
>>79184988

You're right, I suppose.

I wish we could Kumbaya a little and shit on Willis without inevitably arguing about degeneracy for five hundred posts.
>>
>>79184978
Joyce and Walky Joyce is the superior Joyce.
>>
>>79185003

Someone asked once, I recall.

He said he never would.
>>
>>79185009
She's probably a closet lesbian though
which I'm fine with, being the purest form of love
>>
>>79184923
What do they say is the difference between the two? I'm assuming it doesn't involve gender being masculine and feminine and sex being male and female.
>>
File: 5.png (1 MB, 829x950) Image search: [Google]
5.png
1 MB, 829x950
>>79185025
Yes boy.
>>79185026
I guess he does want to forget about the old Walkyverse.
>>
>>79185032

Nah, she's a closet slut.

Got knocked up in the original comics.
>>
File: 1448044056661.png (421 KB, 749x1435) Image search: [Google]
1448044056661.png
421 KB, 749x1435
>>79185032
>a closet lesbian
If that were true, who should she hook up with
my money's on Sierra
>>
Count down to her coming out of the closet.
>>
Have you guys read the comments? This is truly disgusting.
>>
>>79184051
I think they're an eyesore
>>
File: Apocalypse Now.jpg (388 KB, 3000x999) Image search: [Google]
Apocalypse Now.jpg
388 KB, 3000x999
>>79182913
I love the edits that came out of the toe dad arc
>>
>>79183710
Well ones gonna hurt like a son of a bitch and you might die unless you get to the hospital. The other is being shot in the fucking face.
>>
>>79185086
I'm not defending Mary, but I'm not giving Carla a pass just because she's trans.
>>
File: 1450419483232.png (83 KB, 890x890) Image search: [Google]
1450419483232.png
83 KB, 890x890
>>79185086
Man, i don't even have to go on Tumblr to be fucking annoyed out of my brain.
>>
>>79185086
>the threat comes out of nowhere
>completely ignoring the fact Carla clearly pushed Mary until she broke
>>
>>79183262
This. Some rude douchebag doing everything to tick you off AND deciding that their own shit's off limits is just way beyond the fuckwad horizon. If you're a weak fag, don't try to puff yourself up and pick on other people. If you ask for it, sooner or later you're gonna get it.
>>
>>79185086
That's because years of moderation has distilled the commenters so much, only the most retarded commenting makes it through. Evolution mate
>>
>>79184978
>>79184579
Joyce is a character who is kind of busty in that weird "She's so modest all the time it makes it a bit hotter" kind of way.
But I agree. Joyce is not for sexual (except it's walky Joyce, who is for sexual)
>>
>>79185120

Yeah, give me three reasons why you wouldnt defend mary, and three reasons why she's wrong. Its not even about giving carla a pass. Its about destroying someone whos in the right BECAUSE she "insulted" someone whos lmao trans

>>79185136
I never looked at the comments before but I felt this was the perfect opportunity to.

>>79185141

Truly a great world we live in.
>>
>>79185086

We should draw a ton of flattering fan-art of Mary and confuse them.
>>
>>79182655

The thing about sjw and the like are when you alienate people and treat the ones not in control of things as an enemy you just create more tension. It's counter productive. It's Like Whopee Goldberg said about the whole Oscar thing. People bitch once a year and forget about it and plenty of the black stars complainig have production companies and sway to help fix the problem of a lack of good roles for black actors and they just fucking don't.
>>
>>79185138
It kinda depends, the trans comment had nothing to do with the argument they were having.

If Ultra Car had randomly gone "Awwww, is poor little christian girl getting upset?" or something, then yeah, all gloves are off.

That's the issue here, the escalation from Willis is jarring and out of place, there for no reason but to show "MARY IS EVIL YOU CAN'T DEFEND HER". He does it all the time, an antagonist appears, there's a bit of a question on who is right and wrong, then the character Willis clearly wants us to hate (Who is always either Christian, a parent or both) makes a comment or does an action that comes out of left field yet will make their opinions void to most people.
>>
File: mqdefault.jpg (9 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
mqdefault.jpg
9 KB, 320x180
>>79184763
10/10 absolutely holy.
>>
File: 2015-11-17-unlimited.png (297 KB, 1000x333) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-17-unlimited.png
297 KB, 1000x333
remember, this is what sympathetic heroes in Willis comics are like
>>
File: 250px-Nimrodxmen.png (128 KB, 250x265) Image search: [Google]
250px-Nimrodxmen.png
128 KB, 250x265
>>79185013

I'm assuming you're referring to the removal of homosexuality from the DSM? Are you people still butthurt over medical professionals reaching a consensus you don't like?

>Nimrod

Neat.

>>79185033

>Sex is "The biologic character or quality that distinguishes male and female from one another as expressed by analysis of the person's gonadal, morphologic (internal and external), chromosomal, and hormonal characteristics."
>Gender is "The category to which an individual is assigned by self or others, on the basis of sex."

Trans issues come from a person's gender differing from their sex. The issues and treatment efficacy are consistent enough for doctors to, for the most part, advocate transition and acceptance as solutions, because nothing else has fuckin' worked.

I'm not one of those crazies who thinks parents should stop deciding whether or not their kid's a boy or a girl until the kid's 18, but I can acknowledge and accept a consistent phenomenon without getting all weirded out about it. I truly do not understand why trans people upset others so much. My wife's trans bridesmaid is a wonderful person; if her gender is at odds with her sex and the best known treatment is for her to live as a woman, why the fuck should I care? She didn't wear a dress to our wedding because she didn't want to upset our older guests, but I made damn sure her name on the seating chart said "Ms." In what way did it harm me or anyone else there to do so?

Yeah, there's logistical issues (bathrooms, locker rooms, etc). Yeah, the lines between crossdressers, effeminate gay men/masculine gay women, and trans people are blurry. So what? Life's complicated, but handling this is pretty simple.

What's especially odd is trans issues could also be mitigated by easing or erasing traditional gender roles and stereotypes, but the people liable to get buttmad about trans people ALSO get assblasted about criticism of gender roles.
>>
File: 1448732549074.png (68 KB, 500x253) Image search: [Google]
1448732549074.png
68 KB, 500x253
>>79185193
Seconding. That would actually be quite sick.
>>
>>79184763
I want to remove kebab with her
>>
>>79185106

The saga of Warboss Hamfist is funnier than the entirety of DoA.

>'Ere we go.
>>
>>79185235

Well I took it as more blackmail Mary has. No one knows Carla is trans. At least I thought as much it was so vague and he told everyone on twitter and tumblr right away instead of letting this be a reveal after some lead up. It reads like it was all leading up to this moment and if he didn't reveal it already it would have had more impact than WAH SHE WAS TRANSPHOBIC.
>>
>>79185086
>"OMG I HATE HER SO MUCH AND ALWAYS HAVE"
>Has Mary as their avatar pic

Interesting.
>>
File: image.gif (1 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1 MB, 320x240
>>79184277
While I disagree with your political alignment, I agree with your conclusion. Well said, anon.
>>
File: 1452041367431.jpg (3 MB, 1696x2136) Image search: [Google]
1452041367431.jpg
3 MB, 1696x2136
>>79184763
Needs to be more glorious.

Something like this.
>everyone is fawning over the wondrous knight
>he's looking up at christ
>>
File: safe_image[1].jpg (31 KB, 487x255) Image search: [Google]
safe_image[1].jpg
31 KB, 487x255
>>79185193

Nah all we need is one really good piece of fanart

Like this but with Mary in Washington's place
>>
>>79185310

It's randomized based on your email.
>>
File: 1448054319608.jpg (15 KB, 208x256) Image search: [Google]
1448054319608.jpg
15 KB, 208x256
>>79185310
Not to defend him, but the default Avatars are randomized.
>>
>>79185277
Mary's my favorite character desu
>>
File: lennyyeah.jpg (40 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
lennyyeah.jpg
40 KB, 512x384
>>79185314

David Willis: bringing people together since Toedad 2015
>>
>>79185268
>People say it might be interesting to see where this goes as Becky is clearly out of her depth in what she claims she'll go on to do
>Willis makes a tumblr post about how everything here is supposed to be genuine and this is Becky having her brave escape from the evil religious monster that was her father

"Fuck you dad, God answers lesbian prayers"
>>
mary mary cant you see

trannies and homos should hang from trees
>>
File: 1450027253031.png (124 KB, 423x370) Image search: [Google]
1450027253031.png
124 KB, 423x370
>>79185362
>He says that the becky edits are bad because 'they weren't in character for her'
MAYBE THAT'S THE BLOODY POINT
>>
>>79183732
>So you're saying that you would just throw some shit at a blind person for laughs?
Really moving the goalposts, here. The context was the hypothetical blind person being a gigantic bitch and refusing to act right when called out on it multiple times. In that scenario I would 100% whip a pie or ball into his face while going HEY, CATCH!.

Perticularly if, as in Willis' scenario, it's some surly douchebag everybody including me hates already for constantly acting like a cunt.
>>
File: joyces joyces.png (126 KB, 538x611) Image search: [Google]
joyces joyces.png
126 KB, 538x611
>>79185180
forgot image.
>>
>>79185362
i think the only thing of note she's done since then is purposefully seek out a chick-fil-a to rouse trouble with public display of lesbian affection just to be told by the gay cashier no one really cares
>>
File: joyces grown.png (183 KB, 461x606) Image search: [Google]
joyces grown.png
183 KB, 461x606
>>79185410
Last one before class.
>>
>The evil religious girl is called Mary

BRAVO WILLIS
>>
>>79185235
Are you the same faggot from the last thread who was preaching kindergarten morals for a hundred posts?
Because you're still a retarded faggot and you should kill yourself
>>
>>79185357
Hating a sheltered nitwit who condescendingly champions for others has been a uniting force since the dawn of mass communication. It's a beautiful thing.
>>
>>79185268
I liked the edit more, where she was clearly angry, but also sad, because her father destroyed their relationship but still she wishes things could be happy again even as she knows she has to move on and away from him. It just had more feeling to it.
>>
>>79185415
Did that happen? Im surprised he would do that
>>
File: 1451014865913.gif (77 KB, 390x213) Image search: [Google]
1451014865913.gif
77 KB, 390x213
>>79185429
That sounds quite Contrary
>>
>>79185429
>the Malaysian girl is named Malaya
>>
File: malaya n marcie.png (543 KB, 1134x820) Image search: [Google]
malaya n marcie.png
543 KB, 1134x820
>>79185420
have fun being told you're a bad person for not being gay and atheist
unless you go to a real school with real people and not pseudo cartoons
>>
>>79185433
I'm the anon who made this thread, so no, I'm not preaching morals.

I just think Willis being a hack is more important to discuss here than "Men who want to be a woman are still men"
>>
File: 1452968322197.png (193 KB, 672x486) Image search: [Google]
1452968322197.png
193 KB, 672x486
>>79185478
>that pic
>>
File: 2015-12-23-trickledown.png (390 KB, 1000x333) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-23-trickledown.png
390 KB, 1000x333
>>79185459
>>
>>79185479
But Willis *is* a hack.
There's nothing to discuss here.
>>
>>79182356

"Unnatural" still means it goes against God's natural design for human relations, and anything that contradicts God's will is a sin.
>>
File: tee hee.jpg (16 KB, 126x232) Image search: [Google]
tee hee.jpg
16 KB, 126x232
>>79185479

We already know Willis is a hack. There is literally nothing to discuss anymore, other than his latest mediocre comic and totally-stagnant writing capabilities.

But there's tons of stuff to discuss about men who want to use the ladies restroom.
>>
>>79184947
Joe, as always, is the best character. He's Willis' inner desire of what he wants to be, a good lookin' guy who has fun, speaks his mind, but not a bigot or racist.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 109

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.