[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Remember that fictional thing you made up when you were a kid?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 170
Thread images: 39
File: Be-Original.png (71 KB, 400x320) Image search: [Google]
Be-Original.png
71 KB, 400x320
Remember that fictional thing you made up when you were a kid? Maybe some kind of original superhero, or cartoon idea, or an entire universe with characters and relationships and villains

It probably sucked, cause you were a kid, but it'll always hold a place in your heart anyway

Lets hear about it
>>
File: cos opinions on anything.jpg (81 KB, 1000x594) Image search: [Google]
cos opinions on anything.jpg
81 KB, 1000x594
Everyone's too embarrassed to reply.
>>
>>78353192
everything i create back when i was 9 was DB tier
>>
>>78353192
Okay Im unafraid of your judgements.
I drew a comic called Shadow Ninja, that starred a me expy that ran around stealing stuff until he meets up with his rival the Snow Bandit and gets entangled into a plot where a guy named Hexman tries to take over the world through ancient magics and good old fashioned mafioso tactics. There was also a guy that could make tornados that was like 10k years old named Twister who wore a bladed helmet over his face, and painted a black band around where his eyes should be so it looks like a visor.
Eventually Ninja, Bandit and Twister were going to fight against Hexman, and after they beat him it would be revealed that he was only a puppet of a higher rank of evil, the Dark Creator woooOOOOooooOOOooo who's only physical form was a shadowy form of the three heroes, only they wore masquerade masks.
Overall it was really lame, but it was fun to draw when I was young. I think I still have those notebooks around here somewhere filled with cahracter sheets and shit.
>>
I created Daredevil before knowing DD existed.
>>
File: sudden realization.gif (999 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
sudden realization.gif
999 KB, 500x281
Is this a brain rape thread or a legit idea thread?
>>
Well there was the superhero. Powerful robot that happened to look an awful lot like me. Had "electric" (plasma I guess, sort of like lightsabers) circular saw blades that could spring from his wrists. They'd vary in size as he'd need them. Yellowish green, iirc.
>>
4 friends and I wore magic suits of armour. We summoned them using yo-yos.
>>
>>78353192
i made of the fuckin toa of light from bionicles two or three years before they made a whole big deal out of him

i was convinced they stole it from me
>>
File: 1450765384942.jpg (81 KB, 665x720) Image search: [Google]
1450765384942.jpg
81 KB, 665x720
>Super Saiyan God

Except my idea was yellow and white hair
>>
>>78353192
I wrote a series of picture books called The Evil Donut but it was mostly just a nonsensical story interspersed with facts I'd learnt that day. At the end of the first one for example the superhero/ninja MC had to pay a tax collector because I had learned about them the day I finished the book.
>>
A mutated iguana killing commies in Panama during the Cuban Missile Crisis
>>
when i was n my early teens i basically made a guy who's power was this

http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Power_Opposition

just to shut ppl up who said "I choose the power to have all powers" so I could shut them up really quick. Ended up loving the idea of a guy who had abilities only when he was being threatened by people with powers. Gov't basically uses him to beat the people that they cant seem to defeat. Problem is he lives in a world where having super powers is a regular thing and is accepted while at the end of the day he just wants to be a normal dude
>>
>>78353192
The ninja dino. A pterodactyl fights an enemy of the week and he has swords. He would eventually meet his father who was evil and an even better sword fighter than ninja dino but still win because plot armor
>>
File: 1444535987558.gif (2 MB, 208x200) Image search: [Google]
1444535987558.gif
2 MB, 208x200
Ok, I have one I'm willing to share.
As a young kid I took the head of an action figure I found at a car wash and attached a shit ton of rubber bands I took from my dad's office to it. I know that sounds poor as fuck, but I actually grew up in a wealthy family with a fuck ton of toys. I was just weird or something.

Anyway, his name was "Tohnny", which was just my name, Jon, except said with a few front teeth missing. Thus Johnny turning into Tohnny.

He had the usual little kid's favourite toy backstory spiel, he beat up bullies, he was strong for me when I couldn't be, so on so forth. There was one thing that as an adult I realized was kinda clever.
See, Tohnny, being made of rubber bands, would fight crime WITH rubber bands.
>stretching powers
>shoot the rubber bands at baddies
>use them to tie up baddies
>etc. etc.
And the more Tohnny fought, the less bands he'd have and the weaker he'd become, eventually having to recover.

That was my superhero. Tohnny, the rubber band man.

Judge me.
>>
File: 1356065521808.jpg (31 KB, 331x473) Image search: [Google]
1356065521808.jpg
31 KB, 331x473
i lived in a third world country

during highschool
a group of us mostly male 2 females and 1 gay guy in denial were little shits that did stupid stuff
not just the boring expected stuff like having fist fights in bathrooms or doing drugs and alcohol

one day we pretended dirt was snow and started throwing the shit everywhere
then a random passerby, a little girl got caught in the crossfire of pretend snow, gets hit in the head with a rock

there was blood and shit everywhere
she survived with a scar on her face
>>
Harry and Walter: A Helmeted Hornhead named Harry and a Wakka named Walter do stuff in the world of Dougal Dixon's After Man, a Zoology of the Future
>>
I attempted fanfiction when I was a kid
I am writing fanfiction as of this day
There is nothing original about me
>>
I created a superhero team I called "The Others" before I had ever heard of doom patrol or GLA or any of that. It was a simi-rotating team of superheros with the stupidest powers i could think of. and the villains were even wackier. It all took place in this universe i created which was basically a universe that got destroyed and rebuilt constantly and god was the first superhero I ever made who could clone himself. also in the universe there were talking cars and electronics for some random reason. and lots and lots of mech suits. The main villain was a space dragon in a mech suit, who could manipulate reality.
>>
File: Patrick_angry.jpg (11 KB, 250x221) Image search: [Google]
Patrick_angry.jpg
11 KB, 250x221
>>78354493
i created TDKR before i knew it existed

except instead of batman it was a medieval fantasy setting

im still fucking pissed that the "old hero returning" thing has been done so perfectly its not needed anymore
>>
Basically a tournament world with lots of anachronisms so it wasn't in any specific time. Mostly based on Naruto stuff, but there were also elements of Super Smash Bros fighting, too. And Pokemon weather mechanics.

It's very /a/-centric, now that I think about it. And not very original, either.

The main characters were a trio of people with a leader. Y'know, like teams in Naruto. But in my mind, I mostly focused on their adult lives, occasionally flashing back to their younger days. Their leader died pretty early into the creation of this universe (when the trio were around 18 to 20), in a political plot that I still think is pretty neat.

There was the Arena itself. It hosted the big tournament which had two sections: a main section, which is where the multitude of entrants from all across the land would fight at; and a final section, which is where the winner of the main section would fight the "Legends:" the crowd favorites and most well-known people from across the land. This latter section would vary based on who was available at the time (people in this universe were busy), but there was always DD and Raptor, respectively the eternal #2 and legendary #1. The tournament was weird, in that they'd always play this section out to completion, and 99% of the time, it'd always be DD and Raptor in the final-final.

DD fought like Captain Falcon; Raptor fought like Marth. DD was the crowd favorite, but Raptor almost always won.

And of course, there were warring nations. One of the trio was in a lesbian relationship with a princess from another nation. I made the trio-girl learn how to fight with a sword, just so she could impress the princess. It was kinda cute, tbqh.

There was a wandering...thing? It occasionally took the form of a blue suited warrior and devastated any armies that it didn't like. I *think* I established that it was the embodiment of rain in humanoid form.

implying I'm not still working on this universe
>>
File: Ms.-Finster.jpg (32 KB, 314x399) Image search: [Google]
Ms.-Finster.jpg
32 KB, 314x399
>>78354696
>>
>>78353192
I created a whole bunch of dragons for my friends and I. They all looked the same but with elemental color swaps. There was even an oil, acid, and invisible dragon.

I had this kind of RPG I played with my friend on the bus. Or a few of them actually. He was the GM, and I was almost always the only player. No dice were rolled. He would just decide if I could or couldn't do something.
My characters (with their figures) were:
>secret agent guy from heroscape
>a dragon neopet
>and this fire dude (his figure was an orange classic style car with flame decals)
>everything fire dude owned was orange with flame decals and he had fire for hair
At one point, my friend needed me to pull out my wallet so I could show a dude my ID and since I told my friend that all my stuff had fire on it, he said I accidentally dropped it and it burned through the floor

When Foster's Home came out I made up an imaginary friend called Snobbles that was a green blob with a bunch of eyes that chilled out on my back like a backpack
>>
>>78353192
>tfw that super cool character you thought up was just Animal Man powers with Black Panther back story
>>
>>78354696
Nice "fictional thing."
>>
>>78354965
fictional snow is the only thing we had
>>
>>78354979
>they were so poor pretend snow was the only pretend thing they had
That's actually pretty funny.
>>
File: image.png (246 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
image.png
246 KB, 500x375
An SoL inspired by a combo of EEnE, escape to witch mountain, and anime about neighbor kids who were two sets of twins that were boy/girl, brunette and blonde, they rode scooters and skateboards that could jump huge gaps and got into shenanigans like dealing with poltergeists and possessions (I think? I remember making up stories of sleepovers/exploring abandoned houses where they come across spooky stuff and they would have to survive or something). They might have been psychic. Lots of shipping.
>>
File: 1418101614717.gif (2 MB, 768x432) Image search: [Google]
1418101614717.gif
2 MB, 768x432
>>78353192
I wanted to be an astronomer when I was a kid, so all my early fantasies involved space as a central theme.
One was a star wars rip offs but instead of lightsabers were big ass blades like the one in inu-yasha, and lizard people instead of Sith.
Another one was about a travelling monk in space. In hindsight it was a total samurai jack rip off.
Actually now that I think about it, most of fantasies as a child were rip offs of popular shows and video games at the time.
But the one that I thought about the most was of as and boy who could control dust. He would start off with little to no power and then progressively get stronger and eventually could shape the cosmos.
>>
Set place in future times and basically there are semi-sentient bots living in every day life, most are for jobs too dangerous for humans like military, police and some are just small bots to comfort lonely humans n shit. boy makes friends with a bot, shenanigans ensues and profit!!!!
keep in mind this was before i knew that this plot was already done to death
>>
File: 1447645888490.png (72 KB, 320x1263) Image search: [Google]
1447645888490.png
72 KB, 320x1263
Bump
>>
File: wohahw.png (25 KB, 449x395) Image search: [Google]
wohahw.png
25 KB, 449x395
They were brothers and the hair was their distintic features
The comics I made were basically CAD-tier
Then I made a "spin-off" part without knowing the term even existed where one was a ninja and other a superhero... yeah.
I should have had 8 years or so, internet wasnt even known. Remembering this bs makes me interessed on finding the actual comics because my parents saved what was made in case I followed the comic path instead of a NEET who browses 4chinz
>>
As a kid, I created loads of superhero groups. Some of them were lame, like a chick with growing, super-sharp and super-hard nails, or a dude that could change into a chick (an that's it), most of them I don't even remember anymore.
On one of those teams, though, every character was named after a letter in the Greek alphabet. I don't think their powers were in any way related to the letters themselves, though.
And to tell the truth, I don't know if I should talk about them in a thread with "be original" in the OP, since the only two I remember, Alpha and Omega, were shameless rip-offs of Power Ranger's Alpha and Marvel's Omega Red.
>>
>Pizza man (Turns out I was unintentionally ripping off pie-man costume wise)
>Fridge Wars (Star Wars parody)
>Kung Fu Pig (had the idea before Kung Fu Panda came out)
Probably others but these are the only ones that stuck out
>>
I had a million things, I wish I had the same imagination I had as a kid. That or the free time.

>in a renaissance steam punk setting a homonculous older teen with no memory escapes a lab as the city is laid to waste in a siege, he wanders the world trying to find purpose and having adventures with the infinite, controllable length of huge chain that comes out out of the Base of his spine that is supposed to be a tether for the soul he doesn't have
>Sky pirates having hi-jinks and adventured pissing off a clan of desert ninjas just because
>The struggles of a robot boy used to control a system that rearranges atoms to create anything who freaks out when his creator tries to shut him down so in his panic he creates a hugely violent version of himself that goes on a huge rampage and he's the only that can stop it
>A girl trained from birth to become a samurai throws it in and becomes a boxer instead
>Indiana Jones but as a hot 20 something girl with pink hair, huge tits and hot pants
>An 18th century Europe setting where the nobility solve their differences by duelling with magical instruments
>A government ran team of power armour users who are charged with forcefully kidnapping super powered youths and getting them on the government's payroll
>Something I unironically called 'Space Marmalade: Phoenix Girl'
>>
I wrote a comic about me being a Mary Sue super hero and I would have issue where I would fight various villains that were based off of people I didn't like in my class

One was based after this fat dude with a prosthetic leg, except in the comic his leg was a shotgun.
>>
File: pirate_bewbs__by_megajon.jpg (238 KB, 546x700) Image search: [Google]
pirate_bewbs__by_megajon.jpg
238 KB, 546x700
>>78355690

Fuck, and more

>A setting where witches form militant gangs as cleaning companies and they fight each other West Side Story style to secure contracts for cleaning gigs at big hotels etc
>An eco-warrior who fought to save squids in a world where squids are the ultimate source of energy but they must be kept alive and in constant pain
>The struggles of day to day life for a girl with a huge fucking lobster arm
>A girl who lived and survived in a woods full of monsters because she was protected by a giant, magically animated teddy bear
>Cute witches
>Cute pirates

I wish I'd kept this all up. I haven't drawn in about 5 years and I hate myself too much to do it anymore. I wasn't good, but I had fun.
>>
>>78355718

Was he Scottish?
>>
>>78354551
You should have pitched the idea to Japan, they'd probably still be interested.
>>78354608
It sounds like it could work, Captain Underpants style
>>78354769
You can always try!
>>78355130
That sounds bad ass
>>
A is for assassin

Two friends jack and mike are geniuses, jack is dying mike makes something to cure him, mike tried it on himself, and gets the power of invuneralbility/strength, jack then uses it and get the power of electricty.

Mike goes insane and evil, gives tye cures to his goons and wants to do evil shit, jack on tye otyer hand has to stop him, bunch of shit would hapoen, its would just get more and more complicated, more people with powers, more story line etc.

There woukd be a bunch of continuations, b is for bomb, D is for death, it goes on.
>>
>>78353192
Basically, it was about this Mexican Ubemensch Supelsoldier Clone wandering around the dredges of the millitarized and expaned Latin America.

Because I was big into Kikaider and Trigun at the time, he was hounded by these other Clones that were made to kill off Supersoldier Clones that went off the reservation. Every one of them had these weapons. I drew them to intricate detail despite my complete lack of talent.
>>
File: Sooz v1.png (10 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Sooz v1.png
10 KB, 480x360
>>78353192
God, I was edgy.
>>
>>78355969
>>78355992
These are pretty fuckin rad. I'd watch/read the hell out of these.
>>
>>78355969

Were these characters in any way based off you and your best friend?

>>78355992

As far as inspirations go they're not bad, I'm a suckered for the 'wandering soul with a heart of gold who never asked to be made', so I'd enjoy it.
>>
>>78356012

How many people does she kill and how many were your teachers and parents?
>>
>>78355690
>>78355790

I've gone through your Deviantart and I'm pretty sure your fetishes are stockings and bandages.
>>
File: Aswang.jpg (125 KB, 1600x964) Image search: [Google]
Aswang.jpg
125 KB, 1600x964
A young woman is the Sole Survivor of a terrible bus accident – the rest of the passengers involved in the late night crash were tragically killed – miles away from any help. The Sole Survivor leaves the area, calling for medical aid, despite suffering head injuries. She manages to find a gas station, but by the time they reach the site, the bus, along with the passengers, disappeared.

People report the Sole Survivor is under the influence, fabricating the entire incident. She spends days in the hospital, contemplating what happened to the other passengers, only to identify them in a different bus, at a different route, wearing different clothes, while on her way back home.

Deciding to question one of them, she follows one of the passengers visiting the hospital, only to witness him prey on a sleeping pregnant woman. They are Aswangs; shape shifting creatures of a Southeast Asian folklore who have taken the identities of the passengers to consume on their preferred victims: human fetuses.

The Sole Survivor spends nights researching these strange supernatural creatures, disturbed over how they vary in activities, description, and even personality. After studying their weaknesses, she gathers a collection of weapons reputed to kill the Aswangs.

However, for each passenger killed, she catches the attention of the police, who are investigating this killing spree, believing it’s connected to the cannibal– fetus cases.
>>
When I was young I came up with "Astonishing boy" who was basically an superman/goku rip off with flash's costume who had the ability to absorb energy and get stronger and of superman's powers, and his rival was the exact same and wore all black..so basically shadow
>>
>>78356023
Nah, wasnt based on any friends, just something I came up with.

But me and my friend did come up with a DBZ clone, a kid gets a sword from some agents on his birthday and when he would cut the air in a certain way it would open a portal, the portal took him to a tournament to fight people in a different demension.
>>
I made this super hero who could transform into a were jaguar with varying levels of "jaguar-ness."
Each level gave him a different power. The first level gave him super speed. The second level gave him super strength. And the third was him turning into an energy Jaguar that had ghost powers.
His main villain was a blatant TABM Joker rip-off but with teleportation powers and a top hat and cloak.
Also i came up with a hero that could turn his arms into weapons (drawback to this was that he needed the ammo for guns in his hands or else they wouldn't work)
>>
>>78356016
>>78356023

Be careful of what you say, because I had episodes of this shit planned out, they had a soundtrack, because I was into Cowboy Bebop, Each Episode would feature one song.

Thing is, I had horrible taste in Music. At least THREE Linkin Park songs were in the lineup. And One Evanescence song.

There was also a lot of worldbuilding. Basically what happened is the Western hemisphere went Isolationist and in response ALL the Spanish Speaking nations in the Americas united.
The resulting United Latin American Republic then proceeded to go World Domination Crazy, because I needed a villain. The reason this was not curbstomped was because they created these clones to serve as the Infantry.

And they were stronger, faster, and tougher than regular people so they rolled faces on the battlefield. They weren't "real people" so nobody on the ULAR's side really had a problem with them going off to die.

Except they were totally people. Because I read "In the House of the Scorpion" shortly before dreaming this nonsense up.
>>
>>78356076

Sounds like the subtle knife crossed with a tournament show. Add in the reboot twist of trying to find a way home and I'd fund it.
>>
File: 1440312163157.jpg (52 KB, 391x364) Image search: [Google]
1440312163157.jpg
52 KB, 391x364
The only thing I made as a child, that wasn't self-inserting myself into shows, was I made-up a superheroine whose power was to control the god, Ra. She used a scepter that would either summon an illusion of Ra behind her or the actual God itself.
Her attacks range from summoning an entire pyramid into existence and shooting it down to the enemy to summoning the God as some sort of timed minion.
I guess I was really into Fucking Egypt back in the days. That and I guess I wanted to weaponize pyramids.

I don't remember her villain counterpart, but if i were to make one now, it'd probably be a atheist whose ability is to nullify any existence of god.
>>
stands/personas like beings before I knew Jojo's and persona where a thing.
>>
>>78356147

It is a tragedy you weren't around to pitch this in the early 2000s because this would have made every angst teens' dicks diamonds. You'd have to change the big bad to America for the 'murrica audience but that's it.
>>
>>78356154

How would RaGirl win anything?
>>
>>itt; Cartoon Network execs looking for free pitches for the upcoming generation of action cartoons.

Out of interest, this seems very male orientated; any femanons in here?
>>
>>78356154
Weaponizing pyramids is a really cool concept family
>>
File: 121212212333.png (588 KB, 2224x2125) Image search: [Google]
121212212333.png
588 KB, 2224x2125
>>78353192
I used to draw a comic called Mr.Potato.
It was like Road runner, except instead of a coyote trying and failing to catch some lunch, it was a potato who would end up being killed in a comedic way by his arch enemy Professor Carrot, or by some other weird shenanigans.

I was 12, and I guess I really didn't like potatoes when I was a kid
>>
>>78356197
>nullifies the existence of a god.
>pyramids are physical constructs.

People die when they are hit with 100 tons of dirt bricks. Not even god can help you then.
>>
>>78356235

Yeah, but if the pyramid requires Ra she's fucked.
>>
File: tVGG_15597.jpg (116 KB, 707x900) Image search: [Google]
tVGG_15597.jpg
116 KB, 707x900
Captain Cannon

A vigilante that fought crime with an arsenal of absurd guns that were either really powerful or really stupid (ex. a Tarter Sauce Launcher). He had a wisecracking AI sidekick that would keep trying to supply him with the latter type of firearm.
>>
File: 1450316153583.gif (494 KB, 500x314) Image search: [Google]
1450316153583.gif
494 KB, 500x314
>>78356234
>mfw Hasbro Lawyer
>>
>>78356184
Trigun Influence meant a lot of the episodes were pretty funny. Hero Clone getting into shit while doing good deeds and fleeing the law.

I'm not entirely sure what happened to the US. I think ULAR facerolled their South and would've done the same to the north until Canada nuked a few dozen cities and told them to back the fuck off. In that order, because in this setting, Canada does not give a fuck.

What this basically means is the US is more or less owned by Mexico in the Southwest and under protection by the Nuke Crazy Canadians everywhere else.
>>
File: 1450392794285.jpg (91 KB, 600x446) Image search: [Google]
1450392794285.jpg
91 KB, 600x446
>>78355790
>skull tits

Noice
>>
>>78353192
I had a lengthy story in my head when I was around 6 where all the superheroes from Marvel and DC had a giant baseball game.
My parents used to make up matches to help me get to sleep.
>>
>>78353192
>>78353192
When I was a kid, I came up with a watch that would turn you into different heroes. I thought of that back in 92, and MANOFACTION made Ben10 out of it I guess.

Collective consciousness is real.
>>
File: 1425859483271.jpg (6 KB, 250x185) Image search: [Google]
1425859483271.jpg
6 KB, 250x185
>>78356254
Huh. Well since the scepter summons a god, i guess the atheist power makes the scepter just a useless stick.

At that point it's just a normal girl and an atheist fighting.
I'll probably have to tap into my inner child to think of a decent villain for RaGirl.
>>
When I was around thirteen I had this idea for a character called Dead Man (this was before I knew about the DC character obviously) who was basically The Crow but without the regeneration, so instead of getting fucked up and standing back up with no damage on him he would get fucked up and stay fucked up while he kept coming at you like a zombie (but still sentient and intelligent)
>>
File: Dial_H_for_Hero_1.2.jpg (94 KB, 300x442) Image search: [Google]
Dial_H_for_Hero_1.2.jpg
94 KB, 300x442
>>78356299

It might very well be.
>>
>>78356043
She wasn't a self insert.
Her backstory is that she was the daughter of some rich people but she was born with some defect that makes her organs fail so she kept needing surgeries and little by little she became a cyborg then she went full edge mode and killed everyone in the operating room. I made up a ton of characters with 'tragic' and edgy back stories for some reason.
>>
>>78356299
That's nothing, I thought up a guy who was basically White dude Static when I was Eight and never heard of Dwayne McDuffie. Never told anyone about it either.

Strangest shit man.
>>
>>78356312
>At that point it's just a normal girl and an atheist fighting.

Well, you predicted the future of the Internet.

Howabout

>People with God's from different Pantheons, Persona / JoJo style.
>Season 2 twist: Gods are aliens or psychic constructs, they come from outer space / mass conciousnes, more appear as people are aware of them
>>
>>78353192
One thing I did was make a card game out of index cards that I did all the art for. It wound up catching on to the point that all the kids in my class and some from other classes were coming to me to get cards.

It was Yu-Gi-Oh tier, but the def was hitpoints. This was back in....I wanna say 1-2 grade before yu-gi-oh was a thing in the states?
>>78356321
Hey man, I never heard of that. I came up with this thing all on my own. The number of hero types I'd come up with was even 10.

I knew plenty of people who had ideas where someone made the exact same story and beat them to the punch. Hell you can even see that in comics. Like, red hood and winter soldier, or that slew of real world heroes and media coverage books.
>>
>>78356372

I didn't mean to come across as a dick, I'm totally on board with how weird it is that people can come up with stuff totally independent of each other. Check out Swamp Thing vs Man Thing, Doom Patrol vs Xmen or The Vision vs Red Tornado. That's just comics, it happens all the time in everything. Darwin was almost beaten to the punch in publishing his book on evolution.
>>
>>78356358
I definitely was thinking Jojo for Eygptian gods, but sort of like how they handled Anubis, where a fraction of the god's power is embedded within numerous artifacts.

So the villains, who I'm either leaning towards syndicate who want to control the power of Gods or a band of muraders that just want the artifacts to collect/sell them off/take control of the land for their self gain.

I don't think this show would last long enough to see aliens.
>>
>>78356440

6 seasons and a movie, friend.
>>
>>78356072
I would watch it. But no cartoon network would ever adapt it.
>>
>>783564672

Monkey paw style, they do, but like they did for TMNT.
>>
>>78356478

Whoops

>>78356467
>>
>>78354515
These are always thinly veiled attempts to harvest people's ideas. Idiots will never stop giving away their IPs.
>>
>>78356312

Ooh, ooh.

Main character starts off as a bit useless, lacking in self confidence and slowly improves with Ra's help. In the finale she's captured by the God diffuser and after a fit of self pitying angst she pulls her shot together busts out, throws a spanner in the big bad's plans, procés she's incredible on her own then reclaims the staff.

Bam.
>>
>>78356550

Seen anything you like, Network executive-tan?
>>
>>78356572
It was all shit.

But I can work with some of it, like always.

Thanks again, idiots! My ambition will always top your creativity!
>>
Yo-yo Man. He fought bad guys with a yo-yo which could have different attachments on it, like saw blades.
>>
>>78356594

Ganbare! Network Executive-tan!

I eagerly await season 1 of Ra and Rachel, Desert Clone Wanderer and Pirate skull tits.
>>
>>78356633

Have a chat with >>78354551 and get back to me with a series overview and some toy ideas that won't kill children by tomorrow morning.
>>
>>78353192
A bunch of magicians and technician look for a cursed statue inside the Earth, some with the intentions of possesing its powers, other for their cults and religious issues, while others for the sake of destroying to bring balance to the world.

It was only a vague universe I used to dump a lot of characters I invented back when I was 10-11 years old.

For some reason, there were dragons, mecha, devils, druids, and magical niggas (No kidding, one of my characters was a dancer with the power of reversing words and powers, he was black as fuck and had an afro).
>>
File: 1412176991863.jpg (537 KB, 1180x858) Image search: [Google]
1412176991863.jpg
537 KB, 1180x858
>>78356567
Huh.
That's actually not a bad idea for a finale.
I honestly can't believe I didn't see the potential of Ra as a father figure.
>>
>>78356572
>>78356550
>>78356594

>Network executives
>looking for original ideas

You guys clearly know nothing.
>>
>>78356664

For the Magical Girl ( or Gunnerkrigg court ) audience, when Ra isn't 'active' he spends his time as a small, adorable bird.
>>
I made 3 stories about a boy who owned pet superheroes, called "superpets". Each of them were of a different species, and each had a non-original superpower, copied from existing marvel and DC supeheroes. They were like 10 in total. With a little imagination they could solve any problem or confront any danger.
My actual e-mail adress, which was the first I made back in the 2000's, is based on them.
>>
>>78356664

I suck at drawing and don't have a scanner but if thus thread is still around once I've been shopping and gone for my run I'll try and draw up Ra and Ragirl.
>>
>>78356705
I'm imagining more of a falcon/hawk, since I think that's the bird affliated with Ra.
>>78356729
I would totally love this!
Man I wish I still had a vague idea of what she looked like.
>>
>>78356693

Hey, man.

That yo-yo one is exactly the kind of shit Cartoon Network are after.
>>
>>78356782

If the thread isn't up look in the co-creations or draw thread Booru. I'll tag it Ra and Rahul.

It won't be any good and it'll be a picture taken with a cell phone, but I'll do my best.
>>
>>78353192
A space faring empire entirely made by and run of robots that look like the bastardized first grader scribble version of pic related
>>
>>78356808
Hey I appreciate the attempt!
Your picture will probably be my reference at this point, since I have no idea what she looks like since I first thought her up.
>>
When I was about 9 I drew this comic called Red=Good, Blue=Bad In China - the only problem was I thought China was Japan, and the whole thing was just a car chase through Tokyo that ended in a massive shootout abd explosion between some stick figures drawn in different colours.
I'm thinking of doing a dark and gritty reboot
>>
>>78357027
baby doggy stories
I am up to about episode 350???
They are about 5~8 mins each.
done over the last 2.5 years at the rate of about 1~0.5 a day (so that's why 350 plus)

they are all voice recordings
there is
baby doggy
mini baby doggy
..and about 50 other characters
universes and interdenominational / recursive travel are a large part of the stories

also space paint and Mr. Space Cat.
>>
File: 1446837430844.jpg (135 KB, 1000x783) Image search: [Google]
1446837430844.jpg
135 KB, 1000x783
Some of these ideas are pretty good.

Maybe its because as children we had a greater imagination and werent bogged down by the technical stuff.
>>
>>78356637
Maybe if this was 1999-2005
>>
>>78356550
I admit I may have taken some ideas here for my own. With my own spin/interpretation of course but I digress
>>
File: 1393773812517.jpg (22 KB, 261x271) Image search: [Google]
1393773812517.jpg
22 KB, 261x271
I just wrote star wars fan fiction before I knew that fan fiction was actually a thing.

I would finish my work super early just so I could sit down and type pages and pages of me as a jedi fighting for the rebel alliance against a newly formed empire lead by the nafarious Darth Hail who surprise surprise was actually my long lost brother whom I thought was killed by the empire.

Also I did another one with it being a version of me whos parents ran away to Kashyyyk to avoid order 66 with him only to be hunted down and killed while I was a baby. I was then raised by wookiees and trained by my grandfather character on the ways of the force until the empire came back and killed him too.Then I go nuts and kill a bunch of storm troopers and take one of their helmets so I become SUPER JEDI ACTION MAN WHO WEARS TROOPER HELMET!

There was a subplot of an inner dark side becoming sentient and being my arch enemy but that was just all very early teen angst.

I hope all of that work is buried deep where no one can find it so I dont create a singularity with how hard I cringe.
>>
>>78353192

A group of mutated/evolved animals fight a tyrannical alien overlord bent on controlling earth, joined by two on the run alien princes. Eventually, the series moves beyond earth and becomes a massive epic about war and the loss of innocence as the stakes become far greater than just one planet's safety and freedom being threatened before ultimately culminating in the very existence of the universe itself being threatened.
>>
>>78357335

I call it: Nature Force
>>
>>78354493
same with iron man
>>
>>78357335

Change tyrannical alien overlord to tyrannosaurus alien overlord, make the princesses hot and you've got yourself a deal.
>>
>>78357446

Same with Over man King Gainer and the french novels it was based off.
>>
File: 1442262716168.png (2 MB, 1404x1600) Image search: [Google]
1442262716168.png
2 MB, 1404x1600
I was involved with that Legend of Korra sequel/spinoff project from exactly a year ago. That shit that polluted /co/ for a good month or two.
It was actually half decent, until the infighting drove off the idea people. I had fun and regret nothing.
>>
>>78357496

The alien is already something reptilian, being a shapeshifter.

And what, you don't like hot princes?
>>
>>78357531

OK, hot prince, hot princess, incest implications, we'll secure the Gravity Falls audience.
>>
There is a guy who flies around in space. With a big helmet and a jet pack. His name is space guy. He has a sassy talking lazer gun. His nemesis is a self replicating blob that eats non organic materials and wants to consume the universe. The blob king. I called this saga, SPACE GUY.
>>
File: 1347849455399.jpg (24 KB, 407x430) Image search: [Google]
1347849455399.jpg
24 KB, 407x430
Mad Scientist wanted to prove the human soul was a quantifiable thing
He unleashed a wave of artificial souls into a city
Superhero was dying at the moment, thought he was going to hell so he got super hellfire style powers
Couldn't burn non-living things
Fought villains who got powers based on their thoughts, like a vegetable that wanted to be anything else so he got Absorbing Man powers or a charismatic gang leader that got a compelling voice

Looking back, it's blatantly obvious how much I liked Yu Yu Hakusho and Static Shock.
>>
>>78356312
>>78356567
I think it would be amazing if the end battle was just a girl with a stick versus an atheist.
it doesn't matter what form of media- tv, movie, comic, video game, whatever
first act starts with her gaining her powers and learning how to use them, ends with her first encounter with the atheist and his goons- he's feared by his minions, portrayed as being a fearsome and powerful figure, he takes away her godly powers and she barely escapes all his loyal henchpeople
second act is her wandering the globe, learning more about her powers, trying to find info on the atheist, and her getting swole as fuck. ends with her saving a city from an eldritch beast accidentally summoned by the atheist
third act starts with her fuckin the atheist's chain of command up, going from base to base and takin down his generals
mid season finale/climax/whatever- a trap is set for her by the atheist, he turns off her powers again, and she's taken captive to his secret base. she escapes, and the rest of it is a game of cat and mouse as she does as much damage to his base leading up to the final showdown.
>at this point it's just the two of them left to battle each other
>>he starts gloating because of course he will
>he takes away her powers
>keeps gloating, telling her she should just give up because she's useless without her powers etc etc
>he keeps implying if she doesn't surrender he's gonna hurt her
>(x) minutes later, he's still gloating but hasn't made a move yet
>"you don't have any other powers, do you?"
>"y-yes i do shut up I have like so many powers, ill beat you up if you try anything"
>she hits him with the staff until he stops moving
>Roll credits!
>>
>>78353192
When I was 10-12 I made a story about an island whose time didn't work the same way earth's did, however, it was in the Bermuda Triangle, and everyone that got lost around there just found the island and never came back. This island had a core and like a god king protecting it, and the core was slowly breaking apart and needing to be fixed. I don't remember much, but there was a different species that lived in the mountain and millions of years ago coexisted with human race and taught them their magic, until the current king betrayed them and used the power he had been taught to become a god and have his own kingdom, exiling the different magical specie. There's another bit I don't remember, but it was starred by 3 girls trying to fix the core and fucking up timelines while trying to do it. One of them was exiled from the mountains because she wanted to interact with humans and then lost her memory, being adopted by a family that makes her a priestess. One of them comes from a small village in the forest (they're kinda like the equivalent of gypsies). She was escaping from a war. The other character is the daughter of a pair of humans who found the island. There have been like 12 timelines, because in the first one these 3 characters tried to fuck up the core (or fix it, I don't remember quite well) and the king decided to get his revenge. So everytime one of them dies, the timeline restarts. It makes no fucking sense. I also know that if you were struck by light you became god of whatever fitted you best, and gods can trespass timelines. So the daughter of foreign humans became a god like 2 times and is still wandering around, but gods obtain a different appearance, so the main characters don't know this.
Is it too edgy
>>
>>78354769
It's been around since the Odyssey mate.
>>
Hot damn /co/ this is what my childhood was

My brother and I had a conplex system of worlds, Earth, a futuristic version, Fiveflags, and earth like planet inhabited by humans, pushing away the native population of hyena-like creatures called yamp. Goom, a race of gel-like organisms facing oppression by the robots they created. Those were the main three planets, but there were other less significant ones. We had races of humans, superheroes, robots, etc, all interacting with each other in one long continuum that spanned multiple years. Disasters would happen, wars would break out, comfy filler stories would come and go . We plan to animate the stories, with minor changes so it makes more sense. It's all very complex, and there's too many arcs to tell, with background that needs to be understood to continue.
>>
>>78353192
I'll revisit it later touched up, it had its good.points
>>
I was really into vampires as a kid, so i wrote a few issues of this comic where, in my universe, werewolves turn into unthinking uncontrollable monsters, zombies are mindless, ghosts are basically insane and so on, which means the only supernatural species that actually cares about staying hidden from people are vampires. so the vampires created like a SWAT team to exterminate the other types of monsters who draw too much attention from people. the field leader was a viking vampire, and he was supposed to have a romance with his kunoichi liutenant. the other two were an american cowboy vampire and Anne Bonny.
jesus, i've never actually written that out before
>>
>>78357836

'So this is it! No God! No friends! No support! All you are is a weak little girl with your pathetic little belief in something that can't help you and never will. How does it feel that all your ideology, all your conviction, all your trust results in NOTHING when it goes up against my will? You staked everything on it and look where your belief has taken you!'
'...You...You're, you're right...'
'Oh ho! I knew it! Admit to me! Admit to me that your belief has left you powerless and weak!'
'...My - my belief in Ra can't help me now'
'Very good, child. Now -'
'But Ra taught me something more!'
'!?!'
'He taught me to believe in myself!'
*Cane smite*
>>
I used to draw comics inspired by Xiao Xiao, they were really cringey and cancerous. The fact that I intentionally made the earlier ones look bad and used to be into "lol so random" humour didn't help either.

At first it was some commando fighting the leader of some evil terrorist organization and later it was me and some of my friends going on adventures.
>>
I wrote this fanfiction called "The Universalist" and it was about a kid in a cape who went around to different cartoons and television shows and books and recruited fictional characters to defeat his father.

I can't believe I remember that.
>>
>>78358281

The hamster thing?
>>
>>78358377
was your dad an abusive alcoholic or something? because that sounds really sad somehow
>>
Father daughter superhero team with gravity powers. The dad could increase gravity, the daughter could reduce it. Inspired by the fact that I rarely saw my dad and his dad worked at NASA, which got conflated in my mind to him working there too.
>>
File: psychiatrist-snoopy.jpg (32 KB, 313x400) Image search: [Google]
psychiatrist-snoopy.jpg
32 KB, 313x400
>>78358377

Tell me about your father, Anon.
>>
File: mens-boat-captain-hat.jpg (529 KB, 1750x2500) Image search: [Google]
mens-boat-captain-hat.jpg
529 KB, 1750x2500
Patch, named after the the main character, patch a white unicorn unicorn with a black patch on her eye who wore a sailor's hat (pic related). She lived on Abstract Island. I don't remember the story.
>>
I wrote a 100+ page long Digmion self-insert fanfic that was basically me goofing on some dude I really disliked half the time & pure shitty wish-fulfillment the other half of the time.

This was all hand-written too.
>>
I had this hero who had the power of "damage transference". He could for example help someone who is sick by making himself sick instead, or heal an injury but then would become injured himself or help a person lose weight by becoming fat. Then after years and years of physical abuse he was like a walking wound. It go really dark there at the end.
>>
Many of them.

I remember the one about the Native American chief with super speed. His name was Super Rocket Zoom.
>>
>>78353192
When I was around 6 or 8, I drew lots of little funny comics. One I remember is World War II in Bikini Bottom, where the town has to fight against Hitler Fish.
>>
>>78358450
Well if fanfics count I still have five notebooks of my Northlander stories. He's like highlander but from the north. I think i even covered pretty much every historical period in the past 1,000 years. Also wrote way too much Angel/Faith fanfics
>>
File: 1432137481887.jpg (19 KB, 419x387) Image search: [Google]
1432137481887.jpg
19 KB, 419x387
>>78353192
A fantasy story in a fairly generic setting which, now that I think of it, was horribly depressing.

One of the characters was an amnesiac dwarf who only discovers and remembers his old homeland moments before his death.

Another was a tribe of formerly nomadic Elves who became corrupted, occupied an evil tower and finally lived lives of opulence and plenty at the expense of their culture and morality. Finally the hero arrives, kills their king (his brother) and they're forced to wander the earth again.

Another character was an immortal who completely lost all motivation to do anything because time didn't pressure him at all. So he just spends eternity in a cave watching the stone slowly transform.
>>
>>78358467
Christ I hate kids like you. You don't name a native american super rocket zoom, they don't even have rockets! He's Runs Like Wind or some shit
>>
I had this one idea about what happens when a show or game ends.

They would be transported to an area where they would get to interact with other shows.

Kind of like crossover heaven.
>>
I had this idea about brain-to-computer interfaces but instead of a human using it to control computers it was used to download artificial intelligence into human bodies, it was a sort of Terminator meets The Host universe and an excuse for over the top action fantasies.

I still think the idea fucking rules and will probably be real life one day.
>>
>>78356072
>obligatory "hee hee hoo, Ass Wangs"
>>
>>78358380
http://www.newgrounds.com/collection/xiaoxiao

That stickman thing.
>>
>>78353192
Okay, I'll give it a shot.

When I was a kid, I used to love space and sci-fi and documentaries and stuff like that. Paleontology was also a big thing to me, as well as fantasy stuff.

Anyways, I had just learned of the multiverse theory, where every action spawns a parallel universe and there are an infinite number of realities all coexisting at the same time.

So prior to all that, I had an OCDONUTSTEEL fantasy world that I would always think about before bed. My donutsteel character was a half dragon whose mother was a full blooded red dragon and his father a great wizard. Dragons could turn human, and could mate with humans in human form, and if they got pregnant they were forced to remain in their human form until the baby was born. So my donutsteel was abandoned by his mother as soon as he was born and left to be raised by his dad.

His dad dies, and after muh magical adventure shit, he finds a half elf waifu. More magical adventure shit ensues, and then we get to the part where I learn about the multiverse. After some irl drama that caused me a great deal of depression as a kid, I eventually rebooted the world in my head.

In the reboot, my donutsteel was still a half dragon whose father left his mother after learning she was pregnant, and the mom abandoned him behind a castle near the servants entrance. He was treated like shit and raised as a live in slave, and after PLOT as a teenager he's set to be executed when he hurts two teen royals who are trying to rape the half elf "servant" of a foreign noble visiting the castle. Right as he's about to be executed via guillotine, his natural magical instincts kick in and he uses his dragon magic to break free and escapes with the half elf.

PLOT happens and eventually donutsteel accidentally tears a hole in spacetime and he and waifu end up in a parallel universe full of scifi shit.

small cont.
>>
File: 20151222_160457.jpg (1 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
20151222_160457.jpg
1 MB, 3264x1836
>>78356889
>>
>>78359634
After that shit, my donutsteel is able to open another hole in spacetime and receives training from an old man on a desolate planet on how to use the basics of his powers. When he is able to return to the world he left his waifu on (who was there with an alternate version of himself and the waifu who were cyborgs, except they looked human) he finds out that his waifu had given birth to his child but then died tragically in a lab explosion 15 years prior. So now he has a teenage daughter who hates him, even though they're like the same age because TIMETRAVEL and he ends up killing himself.

However he doesn't die, even when he is killed. His consciousness is transferred to another body in a parallel universe.

And after all that shit it essentially turns in to me projecting my horribly depressed life in to the world. I guess I'll greentext some of the plot stuff.

>Donutsteel figures he's the universes attempt at consciousness and is cursed to be forever fucked over
>Donutsteel has "powers" that essentially make him look like a god to others, though he doesn't see it that way
>Original dead waifu also reincarnates, but she doesn't keep her memories through lifetimes
>Waifu always ends up rejecting and huring (usually) killing donutsteel in each lifetime
>"Anomalies" are the side waifus who sometimes reincarnate but aren't always guaranteed to be in the current world
>Donutsteel ends up figuring out he can exist alongside other versions of himself from the past and future in the same reality

So now I have this massive world that i've created over like 12 years that's just full of depression and self hate because my life turned to shit and never got any better.
>>
Personal jurassic park in a indistructible sphere/alternate universe where i had total control over the dinosaurs but not the enviroment
>>
>>78357697
This is a pretty cool idea. Can you explain more?
>>
File: superhero.jpg (34 KB, 440x329) Image search: [Google]
superhero.jpg
34 KB, 440x329
>>78353192
In first grade we were given these drawing books where we could draw and color almost anything we pleased. One day this kid made a cool desgin for a superhero that I then expanded upon. The story was basically that a crused drawing book give people powers and appearances of the charcters in the book, most of them being superhero and villians. I continued it all the way till highschool. The story reflected my age as it went on, so it became really edgy by middle school. I finished it in 9th grade and never really shared it with anyone, I still doodle some of the charcters from time to time though
>>
File: fairapluff.jpg (72 KB, 789x1012) Image search: [Google]
fairapluff.jpg
72 KB, 789x1012
>>78353192
Slicer the Ninja. He was a Ninja from the Hinin clan
(cuz "Hi" means fire and "Nin" means ninja! Isn't japanese so cool guys!!!?) He had the ability to conjure fire, Conjure weapons out of fire (So I wouldn't need to draw his sword hilt ever), he wore a Plain red T-shirt and slacks (although later I added a flame pattern to it and wore a white bandanna on his head.

The other main characters were Fairapluff, Basically kirby with fairy wings and antennae,

Speed, Imagine a less edgy sasuke with white hair and super speed (and I thought speed was a good name)

Sheilana, The token girl who gradually just became creepy fetish bait for my then budding sexual perversions.

To make matters worse there was literally a storyline where they all went to another planet and all gain some sort of transformation super form and even fight some sort of angry alien with the ability to transform (after being trained by what is BASICALLY alien master Roshi).

Also whenever Slicer was walking he had his arms behind his head because it was very easy to draw. He even said that in one of the comics as the reason why he did that.
>>
File: CottonFlame.jpg (27 KB, 459x392) Image search: [Google]
CottonFlame.jpg
27 KB, 459x392
>>78360807

Was he 'that kid'?
>>
>>78360869
Red Shirt, Yellow flames. Supposedly so he could "Blend in with fire" since he was supposed to be a ninja even though he just wore a t-shirt and slacks.
>>
>>78357517
I agree, it was pretty fun until I got busy and couldn't keep up with the threads anymore. I still really like some of the character designs that happened with that.

On topic with the thread, I used to have a go-nowhere Alice in Wonderland inspired idea from middle school. I used to really fucking like Alice in Wonderland a lot. I don't remember a lot of what I had come up with for plot, but I still have characters held over from it that I've used in customizable video games and tabletop RPGs over the years.
>>
I found the concept of Ability steal that had the aliens on Space Jam fascinating, reinforced by the matrix kind of fast learning, so most of my histories were about a hero that can copy temporarly a skill to do the job.
>>
Spy Cat.

I'm pretty sure it was 100% ripped from that old PC game from the dev that made Pajama Sam and Freddie Fish.
>>
In my freshman year of high school I had this two inch binder that held my magnum opus drawn on notebook paper. It was a thing I made up as I went, and the only characters I can really remember is "pelvic thrust guy", a caution sign style stickman who shoop-da-wooped out of his crotch, and Marv, a short FBI agent with a robot hand (the original getting blasted off by PTG) who tried to keep the other characters in check. Also myself, who was an omnipotent god changing whatever I wanted in the story for my amusement, to the chagrin of the other characters.

In retrospect, a greasy misanthropic potsmoking 15-year-old as a god is a horrifying prospect.
>>
File: 20151222_181122.jpg (1 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
20151222_181122.jpg
1 MB, 3264x1836
>>78359661
>>
When I was a kid I was certain that the thing Batman needed was a dog in a mask that helped him fight crime. The only Batman I knew at the time was the Adam West version. I invented Ace the Bathound.
>>
File: 1450520857294.jpg (9 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
1450520857294.jpg
9 KB, 275x183
>>78359661
>>78361525
Just woke up and I gotta say you just made my day.
I'm getting a whole sailor moon thing from it and I am loving it
>>
>>78361737

I'm glad! I'm heading out in a bit so I'll finish up for tonight then take a stab at inking it tomorrow but that'll be as far as I can take it. I'll scan it at my parents later in the week.
>>
>>78353192
uhhhhhhhhhhhhh

So it started with my friend and i watching Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon in the middle of the night at a sleepover when we were both 9. And he had this big ninja castle lego set and his parents had a camcorder.

So we decided to make a stopmotion movie and worked on that all the next day then i went home to write the script for more of it and of course it was never made, but the script got longer and longer.

>MC was a female red ninja probably named Zhang Ziyi and supporting character was her love interest, a male red ninja probably named Chow Yun Fat.
>something about finding an ancient jewel embedded deep in a tree (lmao silmarillion influence) during throwing knife practice, which happened after sparring practice ofc
>something about the devil-king of the black ninjas hearing about the jewel and doing a night attack on the red ninja dojo and storming it in the middle of the night
>MC and love interest get dragged out of their bed where they're having wild hot steamy illicit sex (red ninjas not allowed to sex people, lmao jedi influence) and clapped in chains
>some assorted sexy torture scenes where the devil-king tries to find out the location of the jewel

that's all i can remember and probably close to all that I wrote. I was careless where I left the binder where I had all of this in loose-leaf format and my mother found it. I assume she didn't read all of it because she confronted me with the blasphemous use of a devil-king and i was appropriately penitent, but she didn't call me on all the sex. So I went through with liquid paper and changed all the references to "devil-king" to "dark lord" or something, but i kind of lost interest after that.

Dear god i hope that binder is lost deep in central congo and no one ever finds it...
>>
>>78356277
senpai, your shit sounds dope as fuck
i'm impressed
>>
>>78357841
this reminds me a little bit of the Disney Atlantis movie - except for the switching timelines part, which could be a lot of fun if done right or just a huge headache. I like well-done timeline stuff.
>>
A Dark Lord with evil darkness powers comes back from the dead with his army of evil psychopaths, robots, and spaceships to invade the galaxy. Then me and my three friends stopped him with our magic powers of Ice, Fire, and Electricity, our magic swords that are totally not lightsabers because they're metal swords but they cut through everything light lightsabers, and a giant army of spaceships and tanks and soldiers.
>>
>>78355790
I really like the witches and lobster arm
>>
This might be a result of my fetishes but oh well

The story follows a 20 something paparazzi working for peanuts. While stockings an up and coming family friendly pop starlet he gets captured by her. It turns out she has a secret sadistic/ambitious aide. She makes a deal with him that she won't send him to the police if he agrees to be her slave/attack dog and take down the other Hollywood elite that stand in her way.
>>
File: 1440447649857.gif (606 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1440447649857.gif
606 KB, 500x375
>>78353192
I once made a stupid pen-drawn mini comic about evil cyborgs directly ripped off from the Nod cyborgs from Tiberian Sun attacking a town. They were defeated when someone sprayed water on them with a hose, causing them to rust.

Over twenty years later, I am not any smarter or cleverer.
>>
>>78357836
>>78358257
you guys are really selling me into this whole atheist villain concept.

But what that type of villain be allowed in this day and age? Is religion still a sensitive topic?
>>
The US west coast ruled by ocd/autistic tyrants so it's up to one girl who is a mix of Sailor Moon and Hunter S Thompson to take the world for herself.
>>
I came up with an idea for a comic a few years back that I personally think is fucking great, but I don't have the skills to do anything with it. I'd think an idea like this would already exist, so if anyone knows anything similar to this let me know, I'd love to read it.

It's a comic about a world without color, where everything is black/white. Takes place in a big city like New York where, one day, a blue flower appears in the big central park. People have never seen color before so everyone freaks the fuck out. Immediately things in the city start to revolve around it: politicians who are either pro-color or against it, radical movements surrounding it, cults/religions praising it, etc. It's pretty much the biggest event in the history of the world. After a while, very slowly other spots of color begin to appear around the city: suddenly there's a red umbrella in a store, someone's car suddenly looks green, and the government goes panic mode, since there's still a lot of hubbub whether or not color is a good thing or not.
The story mostly revolves around a regular guy who observes all this from the sidelines (like discussing about the color issue during lunch break at work and such) until he wakes up with colored eyes, and people grow scared of him (or some even start to praise him) and because of this he is captured by the government, who wants to study him, since he is the first living being affected by the color.
Not sure where the story goes from here, probably the government trying to exterminate the color or trying to detain it, causing color supporters to riot and all hell breaks loose and the protagonist is roped into this mess.
>>
>>78362995
Yes. Saying "Merry Christmas" is in fact considered offensive in most first-world countries.
>>
>>78363168
This is the best idea in this thread but personally I think I'd be better if this happenedon a worldwide scale and the guy with colored eyes lived in a hic town and now has to deal with global attention
>>
>>78360995
Did you have a name? I was Jazz
>>
>>78353192
When I was 9 I had worked out this whole fictional world which was kind of like Spy Kids meets The Omen.
The main character was named Max Deck (cool af am I right?) and he was the top agent for a secret organisation of super powered kids who saved the world all the time. But then he found out he was the son of Satan, and instead of bringing about the end of the world he chose to lead all the other kids in a war against Hell.
Holy fuck I've never come this close to dying of embarrassment. Why did you make me remember OP?
Thread replies: 170
Thread images: 39

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.