[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Secret Santa Part 3 Registrations still Opened
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: 1z3mrk4.jpg (31 KB, 248x223) Image search: [Google]
1z3mrk4.jpg
31 KB, 248x223
We're not done yet /co/ !

Whishlists are great, but secret santa is also magical and full of additional surprises !

Simple card exchange added, feel free to join as well !

Mail /co/ordinator Santa at : [email protected]

And the informations to put inside :

Your name :

A working shipping address (be precise) :

Do you want to ship internationally (If you're outside the US it will be required) : Yes/ No

Gifts exchange, Card exchange, both ? :

Cartoon/comics/both ? :

Favorite series/characters :

(Ignore this one if you’re doing the card exchange) Here goes your wishlist (try some general

interests plus 23 items and/or amazonlike wishlist) :

Things you absolutely DO NOT WANT (and allergies) :

(Ignore this one if you’re doing the card exchange) Would you agree to be a backup santa if

someone get grinched ? : Yes/No

The price limit for gifts exchange is 15$. Feel free to spend more, but 15$ is a minimum. It’s

all about the giving, so sign up thinking about what you will send, not what you want to get !

End of registrations is November 21 at midnight.

Let's roll for an extra merry christmas !
>>
How did this work in the past?
>>
>tfw it's been 4 Christmases and you haven't gotten shit

Fuck you niggas I'm gonna start picking random addresses and mail some hazardous materials

Enjoy your razor blades faggots
>>
>>77501654
First time I guess ? People here usually use wishlists but I don't find this very fun/surprizing.

I'm a very dedicated coordinator Santa, don't worry about organization it will rock anyway.

>>77501665
Well that's kind of sad, we're not many to begin with and all participants were pretty serious from what I've got. Please reconsider joining in if it's only to spoil someone...
>>
How many people are in this so far? When does registration end?
>>
Wait are we not just sharing Amazon iwshlists this year?
>>
>>77501894
Appears so.
>>
>>77501837
Read the description.
>November 21 at midnight.

So far we're 12. I really hope we'll get a bit more before the deadline !
>>
>>77501894
Well, there's nothing someone from making a thread and a Pastebin with wishlists.
>>
It's the middle of November. Fuck off until December and learn to do this shit properly.
>>
>>77501894
Feel free to start a wishlist thread, I just added this secret santa thing since other boards asked for it and it's true ss is a bit more surprising, not knowing exactly what you get instead of pre-selected lists.

But once again, there'll certainly be a wishlist thread later, and I'll surely join it too, so do as you prefer : I really don't mind as long as we're having a good time !
>>
>>77501939
Preparing cards need a bit of time, as well for getting/sending bought stuff.

And you probably never heard of holiday's hell before, did you ?
The sooner the packages are sent the more likely people will get them without trouble.
Christmas period is shit for sending gifts, there are many losses every year.

It's better to do registrations early, so people can send their package whenever they want in december.
>>
Hi there santa small request I signed up but am goona be super busy starting the 21st, I manage a store so my hours shoot up like crazy.

Could I possibly be paired with someone before the 19th so I can have their present ready and shipped out on on time.

in my email subject I wrote spooky as well, so you could find me easier,

I also signed up to help a bud who gets grinched, so whoever you are dont worry youll get yours
>>
>>77502140
Sure, I'll see who I can pair you with then.
Expect your pairing in the next 48h.
And don't mind the mail answer, I've seen your request here.
>>
>>77502258
thank you
>>
File: file.jpg (10 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
10 KB, 184x184
>>77501939
>waiting until after Black Friday/the middle of the december post office clusterfuck to start even finding items, much less mail them out

Yeah okay
>>
>>77502379
Yeah I'm expecting mine to arrive by January
>>
>>77502289
Done, Thank you again for joining in !
>>
>>77502444
If it's not lost because of late sending.
>>
File: 1447130769071.jpg (10 KB, 292x292) Image search: [Google]
1447130769071.jpg
10 KB, 292x292
>>77501894
I always loved those. Unfortunately I couldn't participate last year because I didn't have internet, and was practically broke. I haven't had a job in 3 months but I have an interview today. If we start the amazon Wishlist threads again(Maybe with Christmas storytimes/streams too?) You can be sure I will contribute.
>>
Just trying to understand, I'm about to sign up. Are we just doing co related exchanges, or are we doing any gift?
>>
>>77503038
Mostly co related, but you can add some bonus gifts not related if you want to.
>>
I don't know if I should even bother being a canadaanon
>>
File: 1432091640043.jpg (76 KB, 640x326) Image search: [Google]
1432091640043.jpg
76 KB, 640x326
>>77501600
Santa I have a suggestion.
In the past we have done amazon wishlists and the like because you can buy something and have it shipped to your secret santa without ever having seen their real address. Now I am a very trusting individual, but I am afraid that there are people out there who are wary of handing out their address to a stranger on the internet.

Could you say that a specially-enabled amazon wishlist is an acceptable substitute for an address? You can pair up those people who do not mind accepting just anything with each other, and for those who are a little more cautious giving free access to 4chan, the internet hate machine, you can pair them up as well.

Would that be too big of a load on you? I don't want to make you work for this but having two separate exchanges seems like an opportunity for more people to fall through the cracks and not receive anything

>>77501665
I could actually use razor blades. I don't know what your intention was with that idea unless most people you know pour the contents of their mailbox into their mouth without checking them first

>>77501904
kek /a/ started theirs early last month
>>
>>77501904
whoops meant to respond to >>77501939
>>
>>77503322
Well I'm absolutely not against it.
After all I put the amazon list into the option of the form, you can send it too it.

My goal isn't to take the wishlist system and include it into our ss exchange (it may be confusing for people who just want their wishlist thing). But I'd understand if you feel worried a bit about it.

Too bad that here on co people don't trust eachother like this. I mean, look at other SS like on /a/, /toy/ or even /cgl/ : everyone played the game.

So, what I'm trying to say here is that even if it's not the point of our exchanges here, you can send an amazon list if you don't feel confident enough about sharing your address.
I can't assure you getting another amazon list in exchange, but if so I'll obviously link eachother.
>>
File: forgetmyengrish.jpg (36 KB, 612x553) Image search: [Google]
forgetmyengrish.jpg
36 KB, 612x553
>>77503603
Also, IT everywhere. End of the day here, sorry for the engrish.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.