[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Star Wars: Rebels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 116
File: aayla_secura_by_red2870-d8kfggx.png (411 KB, 688x620) Image search: [Google]
aayla_secura_by_red2870-d8kfggx.png
411 KB, 688x620
Blue Feet edition

>Upcoming Releases:
http://www.swbooks.co.uk/updates/release.htm

>Newest Rebels Episode: Wings of the Master:
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B-BUx5evwAjIbFBMa09YX2NYbkE&usp=sharing
https://mega.nz/#F!SogDgSzb!DpwkJ493-8UNkhTWaCB-3A

>Newest Rebels Recon Episode:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-AIH28G2YRo

>Star Wars: Rebels MEGA (Season 1):
https://mega.co.nz/#F!UYQCwTwa!s-n8--buJPbauv6ylUo-DA

>The Clone Wars Legacy Content:
http://www.starwars.com/tv-shows/the-clone-wars-legacy

>Star Wars: Uprising: ( /co/ Cartel: Loth-Cats )
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QpW6fOEvuSg
http://community.kabam.com/forums/showthread.php?568108-Newx-s-New-Player-Guide

>Star Wars: Commander ( /co/ Squad: Empire - SheevSquad )
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FXrcuPR4XQ

>All Canon Novels and Comics: (Including the Rebels UK Comics)
https://mega.co.nz/#F!2R5kDTqQ!WfrDla-jvDIn05U57T9hhQ

>Star Wars Audiobooks (Canon and Legends) and Motion Comics:
https://mega.nz/#F!w9tFCZxK!7zthk3nLz-0ATC9zxxEPuw

>Star Wars Legends Novels (Incomplete):
https://mega.nz/#F!AgVghZhQ!0SL9AVJvCbzUsRICuAoguQ

>Canon Guide & Timeline:
http://imgur.com/a/wnoIs

>Star Wars /co/ Booru:
starwars.booru.org

>Star Wars: Rebels / TCW Soundtracks:
http://www.kevinkiner.com/mp3music/StarWarsRebels/
http://www.kevinkiner.com/mp3music/CloneWars/
http://www.mediafire.com/download/bb842b2alua58tb/SWTCWS16.rar
http://soundcloud.com/deankinersounds/sets/star-wars-rebels-music
>>
File: 1428368721086.jpg (54 KB, 600x377) Image search: [Google]
1428368721086.jpg
54 KB, 600x377
>>
File: 1442169290060.jpg (680 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1442169290060.jpg
680 KB, 1920x1080
Post Capital Shipfu
>>
So when will season 2 start getting good again?
>>
Who the fuck keeps making these threads with fucking feet as the OP picture
>>
>>77414329
Honestly, it probably won't.
>>
I LOVE SUCKING COCK
>>
>>77414329
>we need a Sabine episode
>we need a Zeb episode
>we need a Kallus episode
>we need a Chopper episode

Not until next year
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (220 KB, 1348x913) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
220 KB, 1348x913
>>77414325
>Capital Shipfu
>Implying I don't play Armada running 5 of these
>>
>>77414257
DIE FOOT FAGS
>>
Can you faggots please stop with the waifu/feet posting, please? This is a SFW board, it's awkward as shit to browse these threads at work with all these pics.
>>
File: 1446794268684.png (87 KB, 326x314) Image search: [Google]
1446794268684.png
87 KB, 326x314
>>77414358
We all do.
>>
>>77414358
Good for you, so does at least a billion other people.
>>
>>77414086
>and that the story of Star Wars was about Anakin Skywalker and all that stuff that got wrapped up in ROTJ. You don't really need to know what happened next because the important thing is that the prophecy was fulfilled.

Which is obviously made up shit because, as we all know, Darth Vader was just a henchman in the first Star Wars movie. The story was never really about him, at least not before the prequels made him seem more important than he actually was. You could argue that Star Wars has always been about the Skywalker family though, but it's pretty much confirmed that either Rey or Kylo or both of them are going to be related to Luke Skywalker in some way, so it looks like a natural continuation to me.

>Disney's sequel trilogy seems like a bonus story in a way, and that's just reinforced to me by the big bad being a brand new character who's only "aware" of the previous events.

Every single part of the Star Wars franchise except for ANH has been a "bonus story" in a way. TESB for example was just as "unnecessary" as TFA. The Death Star was destroyed and the Empire lost. No reason to continue the story, right? But if George hadn't continued it, then Star Wars would've "died" long ago and most things that got us interested about the franchise would've never been established.
>>
>>77414388
>browsing 4chan at work

Get a fucking life and a real hobby, faggot
>>
>>77414388
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVsFaW-mVKM
>>
>>77414329
It won't, unless the Rebels take off their heavy Plot-Armor.

>>77414351
A footfag, which are some of the worst types of fags you can get.
>>
File: Lucrehulk_battleship_TCW.jpg (38 KB, 500x349) Image search: [Google]
Lucrehulk_battleship_TCW.jpg
38 KB, 500x349
>>77414325
Glorious Separatist armada
>>
File: 1446588462807.png (220 KB, 400x384) Image search: [Google]
1446588462807.png
220 KB, 400x384
I don't know what's harder to believe: That TCW died for Rebels, or that the same people who made that are working on it. It's not just that it doesn't measure up in animation. The writing is lackluster as well.

>>77414471
Though I might feel slightly better if I see the Rebels using one of those.
>>
File: plagueissmug.png (254 KB, 400x516) Image search: [Google]
plagueissmug.png
254 KB, 400x516
>“Supreme Leader Snoke is quite an enigmatic character, and strangely vulnerable at the same time as being quite powerful,” Serkis says.
it fits plagueis character

>“Obviously he has a huge agenda. He has suffered a lot of damage. As I said, there is a strange vulnerability to him, which belies his true agenda, I suppose.”
it absolutely fits as he suffered an assassination attempt from Kek Sidious, it should've messed his physical body up pretty badly. His true agenda was all the time to let plagueis make an empire and then for plagueis to take over the empire when kek sidious got killed, maybe it expands even further, I guess we'll have too wait and see.

>He is large. He appears tall. And also just the facial design – you couldn’t have gotten there with prosthetics. It’s too extreme. Without giving too much away at this point, he has a very distinctive, idiosyncratic bone structure and facial structure. You could never have done it [in real life.]”
fits plagueis character

>If Snoke is a “damaged” character, that raises the question: Did his wounds come from the clash between the Rebellion and the Empire, seen in the original Star Wars trilogy? Serkis hesitates here, but then says he believes Snoke was outside of that conflict.
nothing to add

>“No, he’s a new character in this universe. It is very much a newly-introduced character,” Serkis says. “He’s aware of what’s gone on, in the respect that he has been around and is aware of prior events. I think it’d be fair to say that he is aware of the past to a great degree.”
>new character
>newly introduced character
desu senpai plagueis was only mentioned, never shown

ANTI-PLAGUEISFAGS BTFO
>>
>>77414493
You gotta dumb it down for the new audiences.
>>
Sheev looks OP as fuck
>>
>>77414493
>the same people who made that are working on it
This is harder to believe. Because if it was another team writing this, I would be a little miffed. But no, it's Filoni writing this, after all those years on TCW itself, not to mention other shows, this is what he comes up with in terms of Rebels writing.
>>
File: [screams internally].jpg (5 KB, 232x249) Image search: [Google]
[screams internally].jpg
5 KB, 232x249
>>77414363

I just watched the episode.

>tfw Kallus is going to die
>tfw all cool Imperials except Vader inevitably die
>tfw Vader dies too

What's the fucking point mang.
>>
Man where did all these whiners come from the past 2 days?
>>
>>77414425

Can't hear you over this huge pay check I get for browsing 4chan all day.
>>
>>77414570
Bad episodes tend to grow complaints, anon.
>>
Is it shit wars guy again.
>>
>>77414579
Seconded. Optician with nothing to do 65% of the day
>>
>>77414585
This was a bad episode?
>>
>>77414422
It sounds like you haven't read much into George's various drafts and treatments for Star Wars. Pretty much all the important aspects of the prequels stem from those, and the general story of the prequels is summarized in the prologue of the 76 novelization.

My point is the ideas of the prequels come from the same wellspring that gave us the original Star Wars, before George elected to expand it. They're all unused concepts and ideas. The original movie itself may not have covered all that much about the old republic but George was always very concerned about the fall of the republic and the rise of the empire, and that's why he made the prequels instead of sequels, because he believed that the fall of the republic and the Jedi was far more important to the overall saga he wanted to tell than a sequel trilogy. And given the ideas presented in his early drafts it shows.

The ideas of Disney's sequels appear to be entirely made up. That's not a bad thing and it doesn't mean they will be bad movies. In fact I'm quite excited for them. I'm just saying that as far the big overtones are concerned, I agree with George's assertion that the story was effectively wrapped up with episode 6. Right now (and it could very well change) I just don't see episode 7 adding to those big thematic ideas in a meaningful way. It's basically just affirming that yeah, life went on after the credits rolled in Jedi.
>>
>>77414562
>What's the fucking point mang.
You enjoy what little time the Imperials you see on-screen have, fall in love with them unconditionally, and be saddened when they inevitably bite the dust.
>>
File: mchomeone2.jpg (86 KB, 1091x304) Image search: [Google]
mchomeone2.jpg
86 KB, 1091x304
>>77414325
Imperator-sama a best, of course.

Always appreciate the detail work on this model, though. Most shots in the movie don't do her justice.
>>
File: at least he died pretty.png (640 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
at least he died pretty.png
640 KB, 1280x720
>>77414619

ok.
>>
File: MyOTP.jpg (110 KB, 1266x667) Image search: [Google]
MyOTP.jpg
110 KB, 1266x667
Just finished Lost Stars.

>TFW you realize who's Star Destroyer is careening towards Jakku.

I really like how they're connecting everything.
>>
File: 045950650ß5654.jpg (80 KB, 920x517) Image search: [Google]
045950650ß5654.jpg
80 KB, 920x517
>>77414509
>Who is this "Darth Vegas" guy they are always talking about, JJ?
>It's a character that was mentioned in the prequels, Larry.
>Oh, I have never even seen them to be honest.
>>
>>77414601
It was boring, and you could easily assume what was going to happen when the 30 second promo was shown. Even if you haven't watched it, you could see the writing on the wall after three minutes of watching the episode and knowing how the other episodes previously ended.
>>
>>77414570

I don't think there's a lot of whining in the threads; I do think there's a lot of defensive fanboysim from people who can't accept something they like being criticized.

Every time we have someone pointing out a negative aspect from the show, or from a specific episode, we get this horde of people going "No one's forcing you to watch it!" or "Why can't you just accept things!".

This is toxic as hell, and that's what escalates these criticisms into full scale sperging that derails the entire thread.

Like I think yesterday, or two days I ago, some people argued that Sabine felt out of place in the Star Wars universe, and then the people defending her went fucking ape shit, like they were personally offended by it or something.

I think a lot of people in these threads are young and new to the series, and they might feel very passionate about all this, but they have to understand that this is a 40 year old franchise, and opinions and taste will diverge greatly from fan to fan.
>>
>>77414388
Fuck off, normie.
>>
>>77414641
There's multiple ISDs crashing onto Jakku, so we don't know for sure it's the one in the book
>>
>>77414639
>at least he died pretty
I wish he didn't die at all. At he's was more enjoyable than Kallus is, and I like Kallus.
>>
>>77414697
It's the only one going nose first. I'm pretty sure it's the one...

Plus it's on the God damned cover.
>>
>>77414682
>This is toxic as hell, and that's what escalates these criticisms into full scale sperging that derails the entire thread

You could also say that full-scale sperging is what causes people to be so defensive in the first place though. When people have stuck with the show and accepted Sabine as a part of Star Wars, and somebody comes in and starts sperging out about how she doesn't fit for a bunch of arbitrary, poorly-thought out reasons, that may cause a similarly fiery reaction, especially since most people in these threads have been dealing with that same type of ignorant half-trolling for a year now. And that's just for Rebels. TCW bitching has gone on even longer.
>>
>>77414388
>browsing 4chan at work
>implying any of us have a job
>>
>>77414735
We haven't seen the full scope of the battlefield yet anon. It isn't just that small patch of sky over a small area of Jakku's surface.
>>
>>77414736

Sure, that happens too. I'm just saying that I see discussions spring much more frequently because of people going "shut up and accept this!" than from people whining about irrelevant stuff.
>>
>>77414778
And I see the opposite happen more than people saying "shut up and accept this." And I've been here for years.
>>
>>77414772
Well, we know from Lost Stars that Ree poises her ISD straight down at the planet to avoid capture. Her ISD is destroyed, as it should be, from this attempt. Most of the other ISD's in the area look like they crashed in a skidding kind of matter.

I'm pretty sure that's the one, plus Disney has been keen on connecting all their 'Road to the Force Awakens' material, so I don't see why there is any doubt here.
>>
>>77414570
>Man where did all these people who have opinions I don't agree with come from

Fuck off, this isn't your fucking hugbox.
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (249 KB, 611x815) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
249 KB, 611x815
>It's a b-wing episode
>>
>>77414828

Use fucking spoilers tags, man.
>>
>>77414805
>I've been here for years.

That's pretty sad, mate.
>>
>>77414840
>two months since the book came out
>>
>>77414805

I've been here for years too, and fanboys tend to be defensive as fuck in these threads.

People will go "Man, I'm disappointed with X in this show" and then someone else will immediately go "NO YOU'RE NOT, YOU'RE WRONG" and the thread goes to shit.
>>
>>77414855
Not really, this is just my preferred forum for Star Wars discussion for numerous reasons.
>>
>>77414735
>>77414641
This actually kinda bothered me. In the Battlefront map there are multiple falling out of the sky durring the battle, but we never hear about them in the book. I wonder if the devs just didn't pay attention or something.
Plus, the battle is going on in the game AFTER the ship already crashed, but in the book I feel like its implied the battle ended by the time they are rescued from the escape pod
>>
>Newest Rebels Recon Episode:
I'VE SEEN INSIDE MY HEAD A VISION
>>
>>77414828
>Those spoilers
god fucking damnit
>>
>>77414860

Are you shitting me? Is everyone supposed to read everything as soon as it comes out? Two months is pretty fucking recent. People still use spoiler tags for TCW spoilers, for christ sake.
>>
>>77414898
It takes a fucking week or less to read, anon. Two months is plenty of time
>>
>>77414876
Well since we're both just arguing anecdotally I don't see much point in continuing to go in circles.
>>
>>77414910

The spoiler tags exist for a reason, stop finding excuses for you shitty decisions.
>>
>>77414910

That's considering everyone in this thread will just immediately read every novel as soon as it comes out. You're just wrong, m8.
>>
>>77414892
>>77414898
>>77414910
>caring about spoilers
>2010+5
Why?
>>
>>77414956

>enjoying things
>any year ever

Here's a spoiler

You'll die alone and angry
>>
>>77414956
Don't be a fag. Just admit your mistake.

I'm not even the anon you are arguing with. Seriously this is a time with so much content coming out that people are just getting into, it should be common sense to use spoiler tags.
>>
>>77414881
Get some friends and talk to them.
>>
>>77415007
Got plenty, none of them like Star Wars very much though.
>>
File: HK-47.jpg (22 KB, 302x305) Image search: [Google]
HK-47.jpg
22 KB, 302x305
>>77414838
Observation:
>The ship is Red.
>>
>>77414388
It's a SFW board and that's a SFW picture. No problem here. You shouldn't be on /co/ at work anyways.
>>
>>77415048
Exactly.

NSFW and SFW is bullshit, I'd get shit either way if I was on 4chan while I was meant to be working.
>>
>>77414997
If knowing a spoiler prevents you from enjoying something it probably isn't worth experiencing
I haven't read Lost Stars yet but even knowing the spoiler I still plan to, and I'll enjoy it
>>
>>77415028

I feel you, man. This and the /tg/ SW thread are always fixed tabs in my browser.
>>
>>77414257
Oh for fuck sake twice?
>>
>>77415077

It doesn't prevent me from enjoying the story, but it ruins any suspense the story might be building for that specific revelation.
If you can't understand that, you might be literally autistic.
>>
>>77415138
Just you wait Anon, we still have a full color spectrum of feet to go through.
>>
File: baewing.png (1006 KB, 1365x767) Image search: [Google]
baewing.png
1006 KB, 1365x767
>>77415040
looks orange to me
>>
>>77415143
>but it ruins any suspense the story might be building for that specific revelation
>it ruins any suspense
>any suspense

I would argue that's highly subjective. For instance, you can know that something is bound to happen but not the way, the why, or the when, and thus experience heightened suspense and anxiety as the story trucks toward its inevitable conclusion.

Not that I'm defending the asshole who didn't use spoiler tags though.
>>
Uprisingfags, new missions and content is out. Your character is hired as a bounty hunter by the Hutt in the trailer. You can get a wrist flamethrower too
>>
>>77415112
Same. Only thing I don't like about the /tg/ general is their blatant disdain for most things prequel-related.
>>
>>77414388
How do you get 4chan at work?

But no, yeah stop with the feet pictures. Not everyone's into that shit.
>>
File: Hanshrug.gif (1 MB, 500x238) Image search: [Google]
Hanshrug.gif
1 MB, 500x238
>>77415143
I see your point, while there is less suspense for the event I usually try not thinking about the spoiler or try assuming it's not true.
As far the autism thing goes, I've wondered but never was tested so whatever.
>>
>>77415190
There was a study somewhere that said spoilers actually enhance the experience.

I guess there is a granule of truth to it. I thought Persona 3 was better, knowing the ending.
>>
>>77415187
Exclamation: Damn it, Master! I'm an assassination droid, not an interior decorator!
>>
>>77415256
>>77415040
Of all the things I hope to become canon again, HK-47 is one of the top ones
Just because It makes the chance of him showing up again in new media more likely
>>
>>77414368
You are a scoundrel after my own heart.
>>
>>77415287
Agreed.
Although in addition, I hope they step their reference game up to the levels in the out takes/bonus clips.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Gf5beYCqtU
>>
>>77415214
There's always going to be something not everyone is into. What makes you so special, faggot?
>>
>>77415202
Oh boy, are they going to give us Mandalorian armor too? The Fettfagging in TOR was pathetic enough.
>>
>>77415340
Some of those clips are from Peragus were they not?
Was he supposed to be accessible that early and got removed?
>>
>>77415342

How about just not posting fetishes in the general thread OP?
>>
>>77415409
A lot of Kotor character dialogue never made it into the game.
>>
>>77415342
Most people don't shove their fetishes in the OP image like a fag.
>>
>>77415421
>>77415436
>implying liking feet is a proper fetish and not just degenerate faggotry

Either way yeah, keep that shit out of the OP.
>>
>>77415409
>>77415434
Actually, these clips and quotes aren't from the game itself. They were extra lines of dialogue made during production for fun.
The fact that he's on the Peragus is just that they put him on all sorts of settings to make this video. (The two clips that make up that video came from a bonus DVD given out along with the Prima Guide)
>>
File: 1446417109869.png (84 KB, 429x600) Image search: [Google]
1446417109869.png
84 KB, 429x600
>>77415421
Sexy fetish material has been a long standing tradition of Star Wars threads on /co/ for many many years. Certainly from before you were even old enough to post on here, so I don't blame you not remembering this.
>>
File: ig88.jpg (126 KB, 600x520) Image search: [Google]
ig88.jpg
126 KB, 600x520
>>77415340
>>77415287
at least we'll always have a canon murderbot
>>
>>77415469
Oh that's neat
>>77415434
It's too bad Kotor II wasn't properly completed
Maybe they would have made a 3rd if it had been
>>
>>77415472

Not in the fucking OP. It used to be properly spoilered, and in the thread, oh mighty Ancient Poster.
>>
>>77415472
No one likes footfags, you're just as pushy as futafags too. Keep the fetishes out of the damn OP image, go to fucking /aco/ if you want to post smut.
>>
>>77415498
>Bossk calls him IG-90
I'm missing a bit of EU lore, aren't I?
>>
>>77415498
Too bad there's only two panels of him
>>
File: 1446660272080.png (530 KB, 580x781) Image search: [Google]
1446660272080.png
530 KB, 580x781
>>77415508
>arguing over shit that doesn't matter instead of posting boobies and buttcheeks
>>
>>77415537
There's 4 IG series droids all destroyed with IG-88 the only one left
>>
>>77415569
Or something like that
>>
>>77415559
Was it ever explained why Sabine's sister was a murderous, racist terrorist?

Sort of came out of nowhere I felt.
>>
>>77415569
Ah okay.
These numbers always mess with me when it comes to background SW droids outside of HK-47 or the dynamic duo.

I'm still waiting for BB-8's assassination counterpart, BB-16 though.
>>
>>77414257
What the fuck, Aayla Sakura? Tell me they didn't retcon her death oh please
>>
>>77415569
Kind of happy that's not canon anymore. Funny as it was for IG-88 to troll Sheev on the Death Star, him secretly being skynet was too ridiculous.
>>
File: in the back.gif (1 MB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
in the back.gif
1 MB, 300x300
>>77415629
What are you talking about? She got quintuple-tapped by the clones. She's deader than dead.
>>
>>77415629
>>77415643
Okay. Good. Just I saw the OP and thought she'd made an appearance in the Rebels show somehow
>>
>>77415643
I don't even dislike the prequels but that death scene was so fucking awful. How did they ever okay that arms up death flail.
>>
How much do you "zoom out" on the details in the prequels to make them acceptable? I doubt anyone has problems with the basic premise of "Anakin and Obi-Wan's relationship and Sheev's plan".
>>
>>77415608
She's a Madalorian. It's kind of their thing.
>>
Every single footfag needs to die painfully. Literally a worse fetish than vore or diapers.
>>
>>77415668
That's her TCW model.
>>77415702
Uh, I can't really zoom out on them. Their faults are too obvious. I can delight in some of the action setpieces, the Separatists, and every scene Sheev's in, but I don't have a good suspension of disbelief for the films anymore.
>>
Since the Death Star lasers were made from Kyber Crystals, as were lightsabers, could a bunch of lightsabers manage to stop a firing?
>>
File: Moraband_Planet.png (511 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
Moraband_Planet.png
511 KB, 680x680
>Moraband
I will never get over this.
>>
>>77415859
Could have been worse. Could be Morals'bad
>>
>>77415848
>Death star lazers made of Kyber Crystals

Is that still canon?
>>
>>77415859
Assuming you're not just super autistic...

Why? It doesn't sound much different from Korriban and seems to be exactly the same in every other respect.

The name itself is a lot less stupid than most names Lucas came up with.
>>
>>77415883
Literally the plot of Rebels s1
>>
>>77415762
I meant in a plot-concept kind of way, with different levels of detail, the actual movie plot being the most detailed, increasing levels of vagueness being in between, and the basic premise being the least detailed. For example, you could be okay with the actual Anakin-Padme plot, the same plot but differently written, the same premise but different execution, or not accept it at all and want something else entirely (Padme not existing and someone else being Luke's mother with all the other implications that brings)
>>
>>77415668
What in the world could have possibly given you that nonsense idea?
>>
>>77415898
It's not as a good a name as Korriban. The previous name sounded fearsome and powerful, Moraband is just... meh.
>>
>>77415883
>>77415907
And the unfinished Utapau arc from TCW.
>>
>>77415859
Same. It's a pointless change to something we knew for years.
>>77415848
It could be stopped with one lightsaber. Just start cutting up the machinery holding the crystals together before it fires. That's all just regular metal. I mean, it'll take a while to get to each laser in the complex, but still.
>>
>>77415859
Jorge believes use of the letter K in sci-fi words is cliche.
>>
>>77415898
I guarantee you that you wouldn't have an opinion on the name if it never changed. You're just jerking off the new canon once again.

It's a totally unnecessary change. It doesn't mean something different, it doesn't sound better, it's just a change for the sake of a change.
>>
>>77415848
Someone draw Mogo with a lightsaber deflecting the Death Star beam.
>>
>>77415911
Oh, well, I think the plot could've been a lot better. The movies skip around the endgame point of getting Palpatine on the throne, killing off the Jedi and putting Vader in a suit. There are a ton of ways to accomplish those goals better than the prequels handled themselves.

As for all the personal relationships, those were fine. They just needed better writing for the actors to work with. I personally think Padme should've been rewritten from the ground up. Perfect and righteous queen of a utopian democratic world under siege by evil, the only person in the galaxy actively trying to do the right thing, beautiful and good in every way, and angel just as Anakin guessed she was. I'd trade all of that in just to have a sympathetic character with real depth to be Luke and Leia's mom.
>>
So is it now

So is the Blade (B) Wing now the first one to have a designation outside of just a letter?
>>
>>77415999
Way to put words in my mouth. I asked why he had a problem with it as it's hardly a significant change.

I prefer the name Korriban but I'm not getting butthurt on the internet about it.
>>
>>77416035
It already was. Blade Wing was one of the excuses for the B back in the old EU.
>>
>>77416048
You get butthurt about everything else on the internet.
>>
>>77415859
>Moraband
I mean
It isn't totally unreasonable a planet's name could change over time
I just decided to pretend It is Korriban just over the years a new ruling body changed the name
>>
File: real elvish rope.jpg (12 KB, 565x240) Image search: [Google]
real elvish rope.jpg
12 KB, 565x240
>>77416078
Well you certainly showed me....
>>
>>77415928
>>77416026
The only thing I can imagine to see this happening is that one DBZ special from forever ago. Bardock and some other Saiyans try to blast Frieza to death in space, but Frieza just uses his own energy attack to wipe them and the homeworld out. I would guess that what the lightsaber can't physically block of the laser would still just go around and wipe out everything in it's path.
>>
>>77416182
oh lewd, this is a blue board anon please continue
>>
>>77415922
No, that's just your nostalgia talking.
>>
>>77415559
That ass was flat.
>>
>>77416250
>nostalgia

How old are you, kid? 14?
>>
>>77416308
Old enough to have read TOTJ when it first came out.
>>
>>77415608
There was gonna be an arc centered around her and Mandalore before Disney bought them out. Cry for TCW.
>>
>>77416420
I hope Filoni is noticing the negative reception Rebels is getting
>>
>>77416465
But isn't most of the Negativity Disney's fault?
>>
I liked Kallus reaction as his ship exploded;
>Surprise, Motherfucker!
>>
>>77414601

Not for me. I got to see my favorite star wars fighter fly and kick ass for once, so i got my money's worth.
>>
>>77416465
Rebels has been getting mostly positive buzz though.
>>
>>77416465
He probably sees it as an exact repeat for all the negative reception TCW got in its first two seasons. Remember the overwhelming hatred of the movie when it came out?

But many viewers eventually came to like TCW and plenty of people regard it even better than the prequels. And now that we lost it, we're back to hating the new face of the franchise. I just hope Rebels manages to do the same thing TCW did and grow into something beloved.
>>
>>77416525
But why are they called B-wings?
>>
>>77416540
B for Blade. Also when it's folded up, it looks like a lower-case b.
>>
File: Baneposter.jpg (10 KB, 225x224) Image search: [Google]
Baneposter.jpg
10 KB, 225x224
>>77416540
b-wings = Bane-wings
>>
>>77416561
If you say so.....
>>
>>77416538
The TCW movie and the first season were total dogshit. Rebels isn't as good as the later TCW seasons (yet), but it started out better than TCW did.
>>
So I always wanted to ask this, which Clone Wars campaign did you guys like best? The 2002-2005 one or the one centered around the TV show?

I'm conflicted on this one but I think I like the old one better than the new canon one.

It's hard to explain, but if you liked the Umbara arc in TCW than you would've liked the first Clone Wars campaign since most battles and arcs were like that more.

The war just felt more violent and Grievous, Dooku and co. felt more threatening.

Though I will the canon one has more personality and characters that you end upone caring about more
>>
>>77416604
Right, so Rebels is in good shape so far.
>>
>>77416538
The movie still sucks as does season 1
I hope Rebels can reach Season 5 quality faster than TCW did
>>
>>77416627
You mean Genndywars? Eh, not enough character development compared to TCW. The battles were so grand and epic, so dense with droids and clones while the Jedi steamrolled everything in their path with newfound superpowers. I don't like it as much as I used to. It's still a brilliant artsy masterpiece by Tartakovsky, but I greatly prefer TCW to the old show.
>>
>>77416627
I like both. Some of the edginess of the first push, like all the stupid Quinlan Vos bullshit that infected the comics, kind of annoyed me. But there were plenty of annoying moments in the 3D cartoon as well. Never read any of the comics or novels produced during the 3D cartoon though.

>>77416692
I think he means in general. There's a pretty distinct divide between the Clone Wars content produced between AOTC and ROTS and the content produced circa the 3D cartoon.
>>
>>77416627
I like the original better, it felt grittier and more real. Remember Jabiim? Yeah.
>>
>>77416627
The one with Sev'rance Tann
>>
File: FeelsGuy.gif (13 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
FeelsGuy.gif
13 KB, 633x758
Let's take a moment of silence for Aresko, Jude, Tua and Chiron.

Our fallen Imperials.

Too pure for this Galaxy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDdI7GhZSQA
>>
Did Hera say flux capacitor when listing the parts for the Phantom?
>>
>>77417017
>including rebel scum on a list of Imperials

Come on now.
>>
>>77417059
Sh-she was just confused! She didn't deserve to be used as a trap for Kallus!
>>
>>77416692
Like this anon said >>77416725 I mean the whole multimedia Clone Wars project that Lucasfilm did between 2002-2005.

Genndywars was part of the project, but then you had games, comics and novels that covered the war as well.

>>77416782
oh yeah, I definitely remember Jabiim.

Another thing I kind of miss from the old Clone Wars project was that when it showed the Republic getting its ass kicked, it REALLY showed getting their ass kicked.

The Jedi were also shown to lose their way in a more realistic way than they did in the show.

I also liked how they found about Syfo Dyas late into the war but Sheev launched the Battle of Coruscant to distract them.

I kind of didn't like that in TCW the Jedi found out that the Sith created the clone army a whole 1 (or was it 2?) year before the war ended.

It makes them look dumber than usual
>>
I can't watch the new episode until in a week. Did Hera really get to fly a B-Wing? Did she accomplish anything col?
>>
>>77417183
yes and yes
>>
File: r.png (342 KB, 752x562) Image search: [Google]
r.png
342 KB, 752x562
How can he see?
>>
>>77417243
Bad guys aren't allowed eyes anon. We'd feel bad for them otherwise.

Also he only has to look down.
>>
So what is Boba's clone number? He's an adult now, isn't he.
>>
>>77416465
Aside from whinny fags and on places like force.net mandofags I've seen mostly positive responses.
>>
>>77417268
Probably 0001. If he was part of the agreed payment, no reason the Kaminoans wouldn't have done him first.
>>
>>77417206

Awesome, thanks anon.
>>
>>77417243
Looks like an animu character.
>>
>>77415943

why do we listen to Jorge?
>>
>>77417255
maybe it's actually a way for the empire to ensure good back health in their personnel?
they can't bent over the console but have to sit straight up
>and you can snooze without your superiors noticing
>>
Rebels is fag shit for faggots.
>>
>>77417334
Well without him you wouldn't have Star Wars.
>>
>>77416538

I wish Rebels pushed more multi episode story arcs and tried different genres like TCW did.

Like, you have this HUGE universe to explore, forget the imperials for a bit. This good guys foiling the bad guys' plans shit is getting way too samey.

TCW developed its stories further than "Republic vs. CIS"; gimme more outer rim adventures, Black Sun mercenaries, Twi'Lek internal clan intrigue, gambling in Nar Shaddaa with Devaronians, infiltrating Hutt family palaces to steal shit, helping exiled Jedi bring down dark cults seeking powerful artifacts in forgotten temples, I don't know, it's such a huge universe and so many possibilities, yet the show makes it seem so small, empty and bland.
>>
Anyone have the new Rebel´s episode in 720p?

Also Barriss was [spolier]cute[/spoiler]
>>
>>77417384

I believe that the George we have now and the George that made start wars are two different people.

Kinda like how Darth Vader is no Anakin Skywalker.
>>
NEW EPISODE PREVIEW https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6Uz_ivWhbY
>>
>>77417425
Nah he was always a weird autist and barely competent director.

It's just he got weirder and less kept in check as he got older.
>>
File: ohdear.gif (542 KB, 311x283) Image search: [Google]
ohdear.gif
542 KB, 311x283
>>77417437
/ss/ between all three of them
>>
>>77417437
Man, if there has been one thing that really makes me feel let down about rebels, it's the music. It's just so clunky and obtrusive at all the wrong times.
Either the dialogue or the acting comes a neat second though.
I get what they're doing here, it's a Sergio Leone reference, the problem is that it just comes out of nowhere and lacks any of the tension that actually makes the scenes work, thanks to that little trilly flute in the back there.
I know no one is going to draw their gun because the character was just introduced. As a film buff, this erks me.
>>
File: barely_holding_it_together_here.jpg (144 KB, 520x500) Image search: [Google]
barely_holding_it_together_here.jpg
144 KB, 520x500
>>77414650
Did he really say that? He's never even seen them? Please tell me you're lying. Please tell me this is bait.
>>
>>77417452
Also would like to add that the editing saved the original trilogy. Prequels desperately needed better editing.
>>
A thread a while back got me interested in Jedi Academy. Where can I get it for free? I want to try it out before paying for it.
>>
>>77416465
>negative

I havent seen any negative reactions. Do you have any citations?
>>
>>77417698
Just spend the $10
It's worth it

Or just google it yourself
>>
>>77415287
I'd honestly prefer him to stay the way he is.

Reintroducing him would simply encourage yet more cheap knock offs that keep cropping up, rather than encouraging people to come up with their own ideas on how to make villainous droids memorable.
One of the things I like about Chopper is that they managed to make a crazy sociopathtic droid that doesn't just shamelessly ape HK
>>
>>77417603
Do I really have to explain this to you? I made a joke to show that Kasdan and Abrams wouldn't care about a character like Plagueis who was just mentioned in one scene. General audiences don't know that character and a twist like that would be needlessly convoluted and confusing to almost everyone. It would be bad storytelling, but I don't expect Plagueisfags to understand that.
>>
>>77417425

He turned into a neckless monster in between movies.
>>
>>77417577
The music that comes with the title is so noisy it makes me cringe every time.
>>
>>77417425
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykmZp5cgbkU
>>
>>77417738
Sorry, it's just I haven't played PC games in god knows how long so I wouldn't even know where to go without getting a virus or something. I'll try google though.
>>
>>77417995
TPB
>>
if the later b-wings didn't have that tech, for what is the laser canon on the cockpit for?
>>
>>77417017
Why do you keep reminding me of all that was lost anon?
>>
>>77417437
>Black Sun
I know they were in TCW but I hope Rebels introduces Prince Xizor so he can show up in the nucanon. It would be nice for the Rebels to have to fight against a third faction as opposed to constantly fighting the Empire
>>
I get the hate for tcw movie but season 1 has all of my favorite episodes. Anyone who says the whole season is shit is just memin at this point.
>>
File: _1429212045.jpg (30 KB, 600x350) Image search: [Google]
_1429212045.jpg
30 KB, 600x350
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7IDByqnP1A&feature=youtu.be

The Skywalkers send their regards.
>>
>>77417437
>Gonk droid doesn't Gonk
Hmm
>>
>>77418344
I love TCW all over. I really like the malevolence Arc and made me really care for Plo Koon. The entire Ryloth arc is good and is made better by the fact that Lords of The Sith is like a direct season. #season 1 helped with a lot of World building and introduced characters we'd come to love like Echo, Fives, Hondo and Cad Bane
>>
>>77418354
It's really pretty funny how the whole thing worked out. Lucas kept just enough in to go either way up to Jedi. That scene in Empire barely gets by because Leia is pissed at Han and Luke's the only other guy in the room.
>>
>>77418354
He sounds like the Joker
>>
>>77418463
direct season=direct sequel. Messed that up
>>
Is the shattered empire comic finished?
>>
>>77418463
The scene in the ryloth arc where droid fighters are crashing into the republic ships gives me such an insane boner.
>>
>>77418504
yeah
>>
>>77418542
Wtf that felt so abrupt
>>
>>77418559
All comics (with the exception of Vader/Star Wars/Kanan) are only 4/5 issues long.
>>
File: SWTOR-Smuggler-Ship-Header.jpg (396 KB, 1200x462) Image search: [Google]
SWTOR-Smuggler-Ship-Header.jpg
396 KB, 1200x462
Best ship.
>>
>>77418596
Biodrone, please.
>>
>>77414325
You already posted it.
>>
>>77417995
Good old games, Steam.
>>
>>77418623
You're welcome.
>>
>>77418463

I love that Filoni insisted on putting that maneuver from the Thrawn novels into that one space battle in season one. Fucking nerd, that man.
>>
>>77418344
I consider both it and the second season to be useless. Back when it first started I tried to get into it and was appalled at the wasted potential. I thought it was another cash grab move by Lucas to push the franchise onto the only generation he could appeal to any more; small children. Even now I just don't rate them as worth the time spent watching them, and would recommend anyone wanting to watch to just go straight into season 3.
I dropped it hard back then and didn't pick it back up until after the show had been cancelled, which I maintain was the best course of action.
And, yes, I do think the Malevolence, Ryloth and Clone arcs were shit television.
>>
>>77418476
>Mark Hamill sounding like the Joker

No wai
>>
>>77418687
Which one?
>>
>>77418224
>wanting anything from EU in nucanon
>ever

Fuck off already. I'm already triggered by Black Sun existing at all.
>>
>>77418596
>Biodrone
>Likes worst ship
>>
>>77418913
I wonder if he gets paid to shill TORtanic in these threads or if he does it for free.
>>
File: botw79.jpg (10 KB, 420x315) Image search: [Google]
botw79.jpg
10 KB, 420x315
Are you already at full cock, SWG?
>>
>>77418888

When they pull the Venator up on its side so the droid ships can only fire at the bottom while they launch all their fighters protected by the bulk of the mothership. It's taken step by step from a move Thrawn performs in Heir to the Empire, and Filoni mentions it specifically on one of the featurettes.
>>
File: botw18.jpg (11 KB, 420x315) Image search: [Google]
botw18.jpg
11 KB, 420x315
>>77418957
I am for the big.
>>
File: BXcaptain-TC.png (466 KB, 965x720) Image search: [Google]
BXcaptain-TC.png
466 KB, 965x720
>>77418538
>>77418687
Both examples great examples of the cool stuff in season 1. I love how it introduced the BX Commando droid. It had a sort of ferocity other battle droids lacked
>>
>>77418596
>The Not-Millenium Falcon
>best ship
>>
>>77419024
All smuggler ships are not- Millenium Falcon by defult. At least I didn't play Jedi.
>>
>>77417577

I actually thought that was a really subtle way to do it but still make it sounds Star Wars-y.

Hate the main theme they used when they cut for commercials and shit though.
>>
Beach episode when?
>>
>>77419103
We got one with the Clones
>>
So apparently the novelization of Star Wars was out before the actual film

I wonder if anybody bought it thinking it was only a Sci-Fi novel?
>>
https://twitter.com/DisneyInfinity/status/664948301289168900
#worry
>>
>>77419103
after the first major arc.
With a full compliment of episodes to play with now, they're almost certainly going to have at least one.
>>
>>77417243
Makes it easier to reuse the same Officer model even if the ship he's on bites it.
>>
>>77419013
Everybody is good
>>
>>77414509

Snoke isn't plagueis, you dope. That would be too hokey. Not to mention the fact that he's dead
>>
>>77419013

But are you strong AND big anon?
>>
>>77419063
The not-Tantive is cooler than the not-Falcon though.
>>
File: botw22.jpg (12 KB, 420x315) Image search: [Google]
botw22.jpg
12 KB, 420x315
Something I find interesting about Backstroke of the West is that it takes place "A Day After the Fair", an event which is also mentioned in "Hally Porter".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55HbKypJJLc
>>
File: full space broadsides!.png (3 MB, 1919x816) Image search: [Google]
full space broadsides!.png
3 MB, 1919x816
Am I the only one who wants to see the Separatist ships fight the Empire at least once during rebels?
>>
File: Damn.jpg (51 KB, 366x602) Image search: [Google]
Damn.jpg
51 KB, 366x602
>>77419128
>Superweapon plot maybe confirmed

I don't... understand
>>
http://www.ew.com/article/2015/11/12/where-is-luke-skywalker-star-wars

Rey confirmed for having been abandoned on Jakku.
>>
>>77414641

I dont get why the Star Destroyer looks like it's been there for hundreds of years, considering it was only there for 4 decades, tops
>>
>>77414650

HACKS!!!
>>
File: WTF is this.jpg (43 KB, 1198x669) Image search: [Google]
WTF is this.jpg
43 KB, 1198x669
I'm still processing this
>>
>>77419128
>>77419257
Okay, spoiler to follow:
You still haven't caught on? http://www.starwars.com/databank/starkiller-base
>>
>>77419319
i wish i came lasers
>>
File: 14409500471313.jpg (12 KB, 224x172) Image search: [Google]
14409500471313.jpg
12 KB, 224x172
>>77419128
>contempt
>>
>>77419319
It's like a small death star laser right?
>>
>>77414388

Feet are gross anyways. How anyone can consider them sexually arousing is beyond me
>>
>>77419128
So it's confirmed I literally read the entire movie? Lame.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 116

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.