[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dream /co/ movies.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: CA_Supermovies2.jpg (107 KB, 600x750) Image search: [Google]
CA_Supermovies2.jpg
107 KB, 600x750
Hey, /co/, I really enjoyed those threads where all the movies that never actually materialised were detailed and discussed - I was thinking we could have something like that, but with movies you're hoping to see in the future.

God, I hope this gets more than one derisive reply.
>>
>>78638899
I'd really like to see a Duckman movie, I know the cliffhanger ending was intentional but I'd like to see the series resolved.
>>
File: Batman_Dick_Grayson_0002.jpg (283 KB, 900x1387) Image search: [Google]
Batman_Dick_Grayson_0002.jpg
283 KB, 900x1387
I'll start off.

>Matthew Vaughn's BATMAN AND ROBIN

>Bruce Wayne (Ben Affleck) is dead. Following a final battle with Darkseid, the Dark Knight has fallen, and the mantle of the Bat is taken up by a reluctant Dick Grayson (Scott Eastwood) who must contend with a new, twisted cadre of rogues led by Professor Pyg (Christoph Waltz). However, he must also deal with Bruce's recently discovered son Damian (Fuck, I dunno, Asa Butterfield?) whose deadly skills and violent attitude prove to be almost too much to handle, even with the aid of Alfred (Jeremy Irons). Nearly overwhelmed with new adversaries and new partners, Dick looks to the past - to the first outing of Batman and Robin as the Dynamic Duo - for solace and wisdom.

The film would be intercut, Nolan-style, with a subplot of Bruce and Dick's first night out together. I believe this would be a fitting end to Affleck's Bat-run after BvS, Justice League 1+2, and his rumoured solo - he's simply getting too old for it, and another person stepping into the cowl could give the movie franchise a little extra life, I feel, to counteract the 'capeshit fatigue' that some feel is setting in.
>>
A Howard the Duck MCU movie that A) balances the surreal and depressive nature of the Gerber run, while B),mercilessly lampooning things like internet lynch mob culture.

While we're at it, have it parody the MCU itself. Villains keep dying? Introduce three Howard villains only for them to die before Howard ever meets them.

H Jon Benjamin as Howard. Will Ferrell as Lester Verde/Dr. Bong. No idea on Bev.
>>
Just film that damn Sgt. Rock script.
>>
>>78638899

>Valiant's Harbinger: Toyo Harada(Ken Watanabe)
An entire film basically about the life of Toyo Harada, the world's most powerful psiosit, showcasing his origins in the bombing of Hiroshima where his powers awoke following him to eventually becoming an aspiring dictator and the birth of the Harbinger foundation. Movie ends with him finding Peter Stancheck, adopting him as his protge which leads into a Renegades film.

Others:
Archer & Armstrong movie with Jeffry Dean Morgan as Armstrong and Michael Cera as Archer.
Bloodshot movie with Jason Statham.
>>78639217

Would watch, I really want to see Batdick on screen since that run was really fun.
>>
bomp
>>
>>78644433

Harbinger: Renegades
Peter Stancheck(Dane DeHaan), an emotionally unstable psiost discovers his mentor's(Ken Watanabe) plans for world domination and that he was just using him because he has the power to awaken psychic abilities within others, swearing revenge for the death of his friend Joe(Paul Danno) at the hands of Harada's, he flees and begins to find others on a list which he stole, eventually meeting an overweight girl called Faith(Mae Whitman), a metal obsessed trailer trash teenager named Torque and a stripper with pyromanic abilities. Also bringing his childhood friend Kris, the only non-psiost on the team, they set out to dismantle Harada's plans.
>>
>>78639217
I like this, not sure about the villain(s) but i like the general concept. Asa's good but probably too old now.
>>
Batman trilogy.
1st. Movie is Batman against Mad Hatter and Scarecrow with a tough fight against an imposing Killer Croc aswell. Batman makes allusions to Dick throughout to Alfred, Dick shows up to help out against Croc then they get Hatter and 'crow. End with Bats getting into the Batmobile and finding a note/envelope with a green '?' on it.
2nd. Riddler movie. Riddler is violent and ruthless, goes people, kindaps them and offers them complex riddles if they answer correctly they're let go, they never do. Batman and Dick look into it, a lot of cat and mouse is played between Bats and the Riddler. Riddler leaves clues and riddles to both his crimes and other things happening. Batman gets Riddler in the end. Goes to see him in Arkham. Last scene is Nigma in prison reading a newspaper with a headline mentioning a Lincoln March.
3rd would be a Court of Owls movie similar to the New 52 arc.
Batfleck dies in a JL movie then Dick takes over >>78639217
I think it could work but I also know there's no chance of going 3 movies without Joker.
>>
Batman Beyond pls
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.