[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You're expelled.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 9
File: expelled.jpg (77 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
expelled.jpg
77 KB, 1280x720
You're expelled.
>>
>>78174084
>episode started pretty good PC principal fucking up the bar
>stupid plot with guns appeared
>all the loose endings were tied with a rush
>in the ending Kyle and Leslie just appear to be shot at
>PC principal just appears out of nowhere to end Leslie
>his motives weren't opened up other than "he was being used" by the ads
Pretty bad desu.
>>
>>78174130
Thanks reddit
>>
>>78174164
y..you're w.w...welcome
>>
>>78174130
I agree, disappointing finale
>>
>>78174130
This

The gun plot was hilarious but it detracted from the story and left little room for much else
>>
>>78174130
the worst part is when he paused and it seemed like he was going to tell leslie to shut the fuck up... and he just didn't
>>
>guns are used prominently in the season
>they cause huge problems for Barbrady
>nobody backs down when faced with a gun
>suddenly guns solve everything in the last episode

H A C K S
>>
>didnt tell her to shut up

ruined the episode
>>
>>78175096
>implying that wasn't the point
>>
Why is South Park so good at hyping things up and keeping track of continuity, but actual conclusion of season's plot is always not as cool?
>>
>>78175271
fucking this.

Of all the things they could have come up with, they went with the weakest plot.

Some help me understand; After a whole season of portraying PC culture are destructive the finale reveals that it's actually a plot to gentrify the Earth? As in "making it so good that normal people can't afford it"?
So PC culture and the death of reality is supposed to raise that much the standard of living?

And it doesn't make sense that ads want to displace human population. If you really are going with "ads are sentient", it'd only make sense to say they feed off people, and want to control them in every way instead of running them off the Earth.

/co/'s half-assed fan theories were much better endings. They missed the opportunity to talk about clickbait news article, that are basically ads that feed off political correctness with racebaiting headlines. Even that shitty "ads needs PC to be marketable" would resolve better both points I made above.

also this
>>78175151
>>78175045
>>
>>78175390
>After a whole season of portraying PC culture are destructive the finale reveals that it's actually a plot to gentrify the Earth? As in "making it so good that normal people can't afford it"? So PC culture and the death of reality is supposed to raise that much the standard of living?

Gentrification is more complicated than just "raising the standard of living", and the season displayed it decently. As an area gentrifies, it becomes harder for lower-class households to afford basic necessities and living space. As they don't have the money or connections to move somewhere else, they end up spending huge amounts of their income on food and rent, leaving them without money for savings, investment, or upward mobility. Randy even mentions that he needed to take out a second mortgage just to pay for food.

It IS essentially controlling people, but it's doing it by locking them into poverty. PC Principal, like most real-life PC people, didn't think of it as a class issue.
>>
Leslie should've transformed into a giant mass of pop-up ads, and then PC Principal would yell at her to shut the fuck up and punch all her X buttons.
>>
>>78175096
that was the joke richard
>>
>>78175390

PC culture isn't real. It's just applied Marketing.

Creating an environment that encourages advertisers, and lacks any actual sincerity, for the sake of dominating your lives.
>>
My biggest question: What was with the State Farm ad that was such a plot hook earlier in the season? They explained that with "The ads created this to distract PC Principal", but it would do the opposite since it clearly shows him that ads are doing something suspicious. Not to mention it would make him more suspicious of Leslie too.

I hope the next season explains this was a fakeout and that PCP actually played right into the ads' hands. All the same, unless I missed something, it was still lame to make the State Farm ad such a big mysterious hook this season & then give it such a lame explanation, even if it's only for the time being.
>>
>>78174084
With all the build-up it couldve been a End of Evangelion tier mind fuckery, even last season´s end was better than this with how they made everything goo crazy,

I just hope that next season does something with Reality´s dead as everyone expected the paid off of that one
>>
>>78176184
go*
>>
Literally everybody wanted crab people. Why wasn't it crab people
>Matt and trey hated crab people! It was a cop out ending
Implying the shitty ending we got was any better
>>
>/co/ like PC now

Fucking goldfish minds, the lot of you.
>>
>>78176237
>Literally everybody wanted crab people
Speak for yourself, cunt.
>>
>>78176308
This has to be bait, nobody can be this stupid
>>
>>78176497
>nobody can be this stupid
>>
>>78176119
i didn't understand the SF ad thing

was PCP created from that ad, or was he "photoshopped" into the ad to confuse him? how did they think it'd turn out?
>>
>>78176308
>Insulting fish
>>
>>78176450
It still would've been better than fucking ads or alien whole foods or whatever the hell
>>
>Whose idea was it to gentrify CtaPaTown?
It was fucking Kenny's idea, why didn't they talk about that?
Also, why did Leslie have the military release him?
>>
>>78176700
>insulting those who sexualy identify as fish
>>
File: retarded goldfish.jpg (25 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
retarded goldfish.jpg
25 KB, 500x282
>>78176308
>>
File: She's a good girl.gif (2 MB, 639x720) Image search: [Google]
She's a good girl.gif
2 MB, 639x720
>>78174084
I miss her already
>>
>>78174084
Guys we should make our own South Park episode.
C'mon it's cheap. Let's kickstart it.
>>
>>78178383
I love that south park can have a scene like this where a crippled kid gets the shit beaten out of him, and you don't even bat an eye. It's a good example of how Jimmy's evolved to be more than just "that crippled kid".
>>
Didn't someone have the idea that PCP was actually an ad?
>>
File: whydoesshewearthesmmile.png (228 KB, 713x604) Image search: [Google]
whydoesshewearthesmmile.png
228 KB, 713x604
So why was she smiling during her beatdown?
>>
>>78180630
They have a limited amount of mouths and that's the one close enough to the expression they wanted to convey.
>>
File: peoplAndEmotionsCards-main.jpg (45 KB, 400x304) Image search: [Google]
peoplAndEmotionsCards-main.jpg
45 KB, 400x304
>>78180630
ask your parents one of these for christmas
>>
>>78180630
I thought of less like smiling and more liked own holy shit I'm getting the shut beat out of me kinds of look.

:P
>>
I wish they had pulled crab people honestly
>>
File: spad.jpg (238 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
spad.jpg
238 KB, 1920x1080
Wouldn't pic related mean PC principal is an ad too?
>>
>>78181454
Yes?
No?
Maybe?
No one fucking knows. Either Matt and Trey dropped the ball or this is gonna be a plotline for at least one more season.
>>
>>78181554
Photoshop is the most likely answer.
>>
>>78181347
this. I rather be angry than disappointed
>>
>>78181554
seems like it may be? PC Principal is living on and Garrison is still running for president. they resolved some plots and left some open.
>>
>>78174130

I agree it was disappointing. A lot of shit is still pretty unclear about PC Principal's role in all this (How exactly were the ads manipulating him, especially if he knew about the ads in the first place?) and the Statefarm thing amounting to absolutely nothing was pretty lame.

I don't MIND PC Principal as a character, and I liked the two episodes previous, but it's pretty clear that Matt and Trey just wanted to wrap this shit up and dropped a bunch of plot on the way.
>>
>>78182939
but both of them are just groundwork for the next season. We will now have a more cynical PCP that will be an important source of plot, but the PC invasion is over. No more frat stuff.

He will be a strong, just character in SP, constantly policing the children, but I don't see them bringing his plot back. he'll be kek-worthy though
>>
>>78174130
I think what happened was that they had different plans for PC Principal and were gonna kill him off, but they ended up loving the character so much they rewrote a ton of the original plan to warp it and allow PC Principal to be the hero and remain on the show.
>>
>>78174354
I felt the gun plot could have been its own episode. Cramming it into the finale was definitely a mistake.
I get the feeling that they got the idea right when the season was nearing the end and didn't feel like saving it until the next season.
>>
>>78174084
Please explain to me why this is NOT a good thing.
>>
Even more disappointing than last season's finale. They need to stop doing season-long arcs. I respect that they are trying something new, but they just can't deliver on all the build up.
>>
File: 1446079264889.jpg (24 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1446079264889.jpg
24 KB, 600x600
>>78184001
They'll get good eventually... but every attempt takes a whole year
>>
>>78184001
>Even more disappointing than last season's finale
It really wasn't.
>>
>>78185410
tfw that guy died of cancer
>>
>>78181454
I thought the ads didn't want him coming any closer to the truth, and made that ad with a picture of him to make him think he was an ad.
>>
>>78181454

Well. Real people's pictures have been used for ads for awhile now.

I'm sure ads have mastered photoshop by now.
>>
>>78186320
That's pretty much it. They say it in the episode that they made it to distract and confuse him.
>>
>>78180793
They don't have "limited" anything anymore senpai, they were too lazy to make a new one.

It's all computer animation, do you really think they still use actual paper animation?
>>
File: capture.png (2 MB, 1916x1076) Image search: [Google]
capture.png
2 MB, 1916x1076
>>78176308
shut up, classi
>>
>>78186808
It's limited because they have a set amount of them that they use for everything. Whether or not they could make more is irrelevent. They could make more even if they were still using paper too. It wouldn't be hard either way.
>>
>>78188633
So basically you're agreeing with me that is isn't that they're limited they're just lazy
>>
Guys...

You're missing something very important.

PC Principal is still in South Park. And he's still the fucking principal. AND he's still trying to ram his PC agenda down South Park's throat.

The ads are gone for now but what new Political Correctness bullshit are we gonna deal with now?

And to top it off, it's gonna be all the more harder to get rid of him since he and the rest of South Park had a common enemy in the form of the ads?

I'm a bit disappointed in the way this season ended, but I"m looking forward to where it's going next.

The nightmare continues!
>>
>>78188472
the tail of the C is a dick that fucks the L out of the ASS
it being depicted in the Classimobile made me smirk
>>
>>78188915
It's less "they're lazy" and more "why bother". But yeah. They're just being lazy for arguments sake.
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.