[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Men are still good. We fight. We kill. We betray one another.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
Men are still good. We fight. We kill. We betray one another. But we can rebuild. We can do better. We will. We have to.
>>
File: one.png (1 MB, 768x755) Image search: [Google]
one.png
1 MB, 768x755
Capeshit trilogy
1. Batman
2. Dark knight
3. Gotg

Capekino trilogy

1. Mos
2. BvS
3. Watchmen
>>
>>84511379
>Men are still good
ugh are you kidding me?
>>
>>84511411
>Snyder builds a franchise upon ripping off countless of other media
>tries hard to be deep but it comes off as dumb and a lot of people can see through it due to a retarded lack of subtletly
>believes he understands a medium different than the one he works on but would be the laughstock of it if he tried
>has a bunch of fanboys that, for some reason, defend all his failures

Is Zack Snyder the Hideo Kojima of movies?
>>
>>84511797
Nah, that's Paul W.S. Anderson.

Kojima steals from film and puts it in video games. Anderson steals from video games and puts it in film.
>>
I want /tv/ to leave
>>
>>84511797
>has a bunch of fanboys that, for some reason, defend all his failures

You mean the memesters who post that "kino" bait? They're trolling, you dummy. Because for some reason the easiest way to ruffle some nerd-feathers is to bring up MoS or BvS.

The most unironic defence Snyder gets is that he's good with the aesthetics. He can make shit look good(though it's subjective), but that's it.
>>
>>84512181
>He can make shit look good
>>
>>84511379
>Men are still good
REEEEEEEEEEEEE PATRIARCHY!
>>
>>84512181
>This much denial
Its sad to be honest
>>
>>84512181
Nope. BvS and MoS are good movies.
>>
>>84511797
>Is Zack Snyder the Hideo Kojima of movies?

No.

Kojima makes good video games and commands control of the medium, mixing both cinematic storytelling and actual video game mechanics into one another in a way that meshes well without one overpowering the other (except for MGS4)

And the stories are usually pretty good too. Usually. When Konami isnt assfucking him sideways.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.