[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The last /co/ related movie you watched is getting a newly announced
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
File: excited.gif (6 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
excited.gif
6 KB, 200x200
The last /co/ related movie you watched is getting a newly announced sequel. What's it about?
>>
File: 53419269_p0.png (614 KB, 879x1028) Image search: [Google]
53419269_p0.png
614 KB, 879x1028
>>84463703
After some hardships Riley's father start-up booms but now he have to move again, except this time it is to Japan! This will have similar themes to the first film like dealing with lost, changes and growing up but also add other themes like culture shock. Joy is much more reasonable now but the changes combined with puberty makes Fear, Anger and Disgust much more exalted, maybe the character themselves don't even change that much but the minor touch on the control panel makes an extreme response.

Riley will probably study in an international school but at the same time she will have to try to deal with not knowing the local language outside the English speaking circles and maybe even getting lost.
>>
File: LLdC fanart.jpg (88 KB, 800x700) Image search: [Google]
LLdC fanart.jpg
88 KB, 800x700
>>84463703
Can it be a prequel instead?
I really want to know where the sword bullet came from
>>
>>84463703
Wreck It Ralph is getting a sequel. He goes in the internet.
>>
>BvS
It's newly announced, so Justice League Part Three.
>>
Finding Gerald
GO ON THEN
SHOVE OFF
OFF OFF OFF OFF OFF OFF OFF OFF OFF OFF
>>
File: image.jpg (78 KB, 300x444) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78 KB, 300x444
I wanted a warriors cat movie.
>>
>Watched Foodfight!
God help us all.
>>
>watching The Iron Giant
Another robot lands in Russia and becomes a commie, and the giant is drafted by the US army to fight him in defense of freedom, baseball, and apple pie.
>>
File: disapproval.gif (2 MB, 350x200) Image search: [Google]
disapproval.gif
2 MB, 350x200
>>84466054
Shame on you!
>>
>Secret Life of Pets
They move to LA and they dogs try adjusting to the new city.
The Pomeranian follows them there
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.