[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When will Miracle Man be revealed as the villain of Civil War II?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Miracleman01Quesada.jpg (827 KB, 1988x3056) Image search: [Google]
Miracleman01Quesada.jpg
827 KB, 1988x3056
If Dr. Manhattan is the villain of the new DC event, when will Marvel incorporate Miracle Man into the Marvel canon?
>>
Probably the marvel story mark Millar was talking about
>>
>>83606458

What?
>>
>>83606473
>>83606458
>Mark Millar announces "Millarman" series for Marvel, an original creation patent pending patent pending
>stormclouds form over a Scottish street in the middle of a summer's day
>BAAWWW HOOTS YE WEE BASTID YE TWOCKED MY IDEA W'YE THIEVIN' WAYS I WAS GONNA NAME THE WEE FELLA MORRISONMAN YE RUINED IT LIKE YE RUIN EVERYTHIN', CRIVEN AND JINGS I DINNAE LIKE YE!
>>
>>83606406
Never, because unlike DC, Marvel has integrity.

I'm just kidding, they both don't have integrity, it's just that Marvel doesn't need a sales boost right now so they're saving that one for when they do.
>>
>>83606406
They're likely waiting until Gaiman/Buckingham finish their run. Which would require Gaiman/Buckingham to actually FUCKING FINISH THEIR RUN.

Way to spend a decade trying to get the rights so you could finish your run then once you finally get the opportunity proceed to go "ah, got some other shit I gotta do. I'll get around to it though, just you wait."
>>
>>83606406
>Dr. Manhattan is the villain of the new DC event
wtf
>>
File: 28799-3537-31979-1-miracleman.jpg (50 KB, 418x640) Image search: [Google]
28799-3537-31979-1-miracleman.jpg
50 KB, 418x640
That would be an amazing troll job. poor Alan Moore, he just wants them to use new concepts
>>
>>83607207
I'm about to finish Alan Moore's run.

Should I keep reading?

>>83607243
Yeah, turns out he fucked with the timeline and made the new 52.
>>
>>83607360
>Should I keep reading?
Go for it. Despite Gaiman's run not being finished, most of the issues are pretty standalone. At least read The Golden Age. The Silver Age is where it starts getting a bit less standalone resulting in it ending in a cliffhanger.
>>
real question is when are they resuming publication of the new volume???
>>
>>83607448
Yeah, get on with it Marvel
>>
Is The Original Writer better than Alan Morre?
>>
>>83609631
Yes
>>
>>83607448
When Gaiman/Buckingham get around to making it. They don't want to start publishing it just to put out 2 issues then go on hiatus for a year, so they're waiting until they actually finish it to start putting it out.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.