[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I'm about to move into a TEENY TINY studio, about 12x14,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
So I'm about to move into a TEENY TINY studio, about 12x14, which includes a tiny "kitchenette" - basically some cabinets and a sink.

I'm thinking of getting an induction cooktop and a small toaster oven (and of course a microwave). Do you guys have any recommendations as to what I should get/what else I should get?
>>
>>7836341
Why would you need a microwave if you have a toaster oven.
>>
Consider picking up a small island for more counter space, but if your space is genuinely, 12x14, I don't know if you'll have room for it?
Where the shit do you live that that's actually an acceptable place to live?
>>
>>7836341
I've been living like that for the past 3 1/2 years
get a rice cooker first and foremost, you can put that thing anywhere in your studio and not worry about it
also get a cutting board that you can put on the sink so you have some more space to work with when cooking
it's gonna be a bitch but if you don't mind doing all the prepping before the cooking it's definitely doable, just not as enjoyable as a full-fledged kitchen
>>
Do you have any outdoor space? Get a small grill if you do
>>
>>7837039
this rice cooker is the best, you can put more shit than just rice in it too. i would also maybe get a small blender like a magic bullet (i really found mine useless and i use it a lot) and maybe a shitty foreman grill if you don have any outdoor space or a community grill
>>
>>7837064
correction i didnt mean useless, i meant useful oops!
>>
>>7836341
I am in the same situation. Get yourself a griddle, it will change your life. They are so versatile and easy to use.
>>
>>7836341
Does the kitchenette really not even have a shitty stove/oven? Are you sure you aren't moving into a college dorm?
>>
>>7838955
Do you have a suggestion for a griddle?
>>
>>7836353
Microwaves are nice, man.

>>7836940
Silicon Valley

>>7837051
I have tons of yard space, luckily. Definitely planning on getting a grill.

>>7839056
Yes, I'm sure. But I'm paying LESS than I was just to rent a room in a house, and I don't have to deal with shitty roommates. I'd much rather buy some kitchenware than live where I used to
>>
File: 1467345541055.jpg (18 KB, 250x262) Image search: [Google]
1467345541055.jpg
18 KB, 250x262
>>7839313
>paying out the ass for shitty rented property
>living in a communist state
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.