[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: we make fun of pale yolk trash and the trash who eat them
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: egg supremacy.jpg (66 KB, 640x392) Image search: [Google]
egg supremacy.jpg
66 KB, 640x392
ITT: we make fun of pale yolk trash and the trash who eat them
>>
Color of yolk literally makes no difference.
>>
DID YOUR FOIE GRAS COME FROM A SICK GOOSE?????
>>
>>7763326

tfw own a dozen Hens and four female ducks.

Duck eggs are god tier to bake with.
>>
>>7763326
yeah and brown eggs are more healthy than white eggs
like how whole wheat is brown and processed wheat is white
>>
>>7763336
it does, visually, when crafting pasta
>>
>>7763367
that doesn't make sense because white people are healthier than browns
>>
>>7763326
The color of the yolk just indicates the diet of the chicken, most free range chickens eat better than caged chickens, but the only effect it has on the egg itself is color
>>
>>7763385
sure it does
>>
>>7763326
every time I buy "good eggs" I never get the egg yolk thats dark. I'd love to have good eggs but the expensive shit is just another crap shoot
>>
>>7763326
you're full of shit

I owned a number of egg-laying chickens for 7 years and they were always healthy, and egg yolk color didn't matter at all (or color of shell)

also they used to eat their own eggs, in a cannibalistic sort of way, for whatever reason
they quite liked the taste I think
and they always shit in their drinking water
>>
>>7763378
i think he meant between healthy and sick chicken
>>
what a fucking shitty troll thread
0/10 OP
booo. booooooo.
go back to /b/ or whatever shit hole you came from
>>
>>7763326
>eating chicken eggs
>not having your own flock of quail to get your eggs from
>>
>>7763806
that image isn't meant for people who have owned chickens, it's meant for millennials to get buttmad and demand more "free range and natural" chicken eggs, which inflate egg costs. Because "free range" is such as loose and bullshit marketing term it still encompass some battery farming methods, but adds an extra couple bucks per carton.
>>
>>7763806
Not really cannibalistic, the birds know which eggs are fertilized and no animal would refuse and extra dose of protein. When i used to feed our chickens it was always a race to get the eggs before it gets eaten. Goddamn i miss eggs fresh from the chickens cloaca every morning.
>>
my mother breeds poultry and sells eggs to local restaurants; her chickens have 3 acres to themselves, basically the best conditions that a chicken could ever live in and the eggs we get are a mix of colours, often even from the same hen.

Unless the yolk is REALLY pale it's completely arbitrary.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.