[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /ck/! Ive got a job Interview in one week to be a state meat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: primerib.jpg (14 KB, 280x280) Image search: [Google]
primerib.jpg
14 KB, 280x280
Hey /ck/! Ive got a job Interview in one week to be a state meat inspector. Any tips/suggestions on how to land the job?

My background:
>Food science degree that I've never used
>10 years as a chef

I've been wanting this job since I was 20 but I've been out of college for 5 years already. Should I lie? Should i wear lots of jewelery?
>>
reassure them multiple time that you have not every stuck your penis in a piece of steak and that you absolutely have no intentions of doing so
>>
>>7597614
has that...been a problem in the past...!?
>>
>>7597655
Yes.
>>
>>7597614
It's a shame becasue the penis is the best barometer for meat quaility.
>>
File: Side-of-Beef3.jpg (183 KB, 430x510) Image search: [Google]
Side-of-Beef3.jpg
183 KB, 430x510
bump
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55bKsOm7Svg
>>
If it's your dream job then I would lie. I lied to the teeth to land a programmer job, by saying I worked at several startups that never existed lel
>>
>>7597614
I chuckled
>>
>>7598271
Few people realize the great power of lying.

I tell people I graduated college all the time! No one checks that shit.
>>
>>7597611
I have 7.2 inches of meat for you to inspect right here

*unzips dick*
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.