[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Paying money for uncooked meat >Paying money for shoe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
>Paying money for uncooked meat
>Paying money for shoe leather

Whos right /ck/?

How thoroughly should a steak be cooked?
>>
>>7581985
it should be cooked how you order it

and that pic is raw in the center
>>
>>7581988
But how should you order it?
Is it a waste to order raw / well done steak?
>>
>>7582000
if you like shoe leather then order it
if you like raw meat then order that

there are more important things in the world
but you will inevitably lose juicyness in the meat if cooked beyond medium rare
>>
>>7581985
>>
>>7582028
>Try to discuss cooking on /ck/
>there are more important things in the world
Thanks. :\
>>
I fucking hate pink undercooked meats. Fucking disgusting.
>>
>>7582588
I fucking love pink undercooked meats. Fucking delicious.
>>
>>7582618
You saveges.
>>
>Medium rare
>Medium
>Medium well

These are the only three acceptable choices. You cross that line and it's just under/overcooked meat.
>>
You're not paying for them to leave it on the grill for two more minutes.

You're paying for them to source quality meat, store it properly and sometimes age it, season it, and cook it how you want it.

Ordering anything over medium rare is a slap in the face to everyone who took part in the process of getting that steak to your plate.
>>
>>7582694
this but it depends on the place you go to.

isn't it common already to sous vide steak?
>>
Good steak place
>medium rare
Okay steak place
>medium
Bad steak place
>why are you ordering steak here
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.