[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I fell for the kale meme.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4
File: kale.jpg (41 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
kale.jpg
41 KB, 400x400
I fell for the kale meme.
>>
Turns out it was bretty gud, though
>>
>>7467290
Kale isn't a meme. It's been consumed by human beings for hundreds, if not thousands of years.

Stop believing every shitpost you read.
>>
>>7467293

Do you lick your dogs ass and call it yummy?

Lol, stfu.
>>
Kale is the jam tho.
>>
>>7468445
Honestly? If I'm being honest? IMHMFO? Kale is pretty gross
>>
>>7467290
I fell for the foods can be memes meme
>>
They sell two kinds of kale at the grocery store.

One is bitter shit, the other is okay.

Clearly healthy for you. Either hide it in a smoothie or salad, or cook it like spinach and force it down your throat. You will shit like a champion.
>>
>>7467298
OH NO, SOMEONE SHIT ON ASSGRASS ON THE INTERNET! NO MR. GOLDSCHLAGER, I'LL MAKE THEM STOP I PROMISE! DON"T FIRE ME PLEASE!

Fuck off jewpuppet
>>
>>7468543
Good go-guy. Continue consuming your nutritious hamburgers and plastic cheeses. Don't allow Doctor Kalestein to push his garbage on you.
>>
>>7468561

you fucked up the kike meme so hard I want to shit on your lawn
>>
>>7468566
>unironic racism
Shitpost elsewhere
>>
>>7468566
>implying you have the diet to pass a bowl movement
>>
I always see these garlic kale chips for sale at my work and I really want to try them.
>>
>>7468543
Why are you so salty?
>>
>>7468595
baked kale is good, so you should give it a shot.
>>
>>7468625
I just want the jewshills to leave ck, that is all I want. Every god damn time someone says anything about one of the Jew run operations like Mcdonalds or Kale, the damage control team comes in and has to talk about how god literally crafts mcdonalds into existence.
>>
>>7468738
So everyone who doesn't share your narrow opinions about food should leave this board?

Get the fuck out of here you god damn autist.
>>
>>7468744
You can tell he's trying to be funny because kale isn't owned by any one institution, and is in fact a cheap vegetable which is easy to grow independently of any marketing enterprise.
>>
File: 841098380.gif (3 MB, 419x313) Image search: [Google]
841098380.gif
3 MB, 419x313
>>7468751
>kale isn't owned by any one institution
>and is in fact a cheap vegetable

This is exactly what I was just fucking talking about. How much did you get for that one? I hope they pay you well, you guys sure are diligent.
>>
>>7468762
If you think the kale industry pays people to shill on /ck/, you're even more stupid than you already appear to be.
>>
>>7468774
Please explain the kale defense force in this thread then, I'm all ears. People are defending kale like their lives depend on it, oh wait, they do. No one in their right mind would eat kale, its basically inedible. It has to be put into peoples' minds in places such as this that it is desirable. If you see it enough times you will try it yourself, and if everyone around you says it is good you will most likely convince yourself of that too.
>>
>>7468797
Why are you still taking him seriously FFS?
>>
>>7468797
No one is defending it like their lives depend on it. The only person in this thread defending their argument like their life depends on it is YOU.

You don't like kale, we get it. Some of us simply do not share that opinion.
>>
File: 8509258.jpg (105 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
8509258.jpg
105 KB, 501x585
>>7468830
>$100 has just been transferred to your account
>>
>>7468762
People buying kale and opting out of processed junkfood cutting into your sales, schlomo?
>>
>>7468833
That's really the best you can do?

Pretty weak, kid. Keep trying though.
>>
>>7467290
Don't really like kale by itself, because it's a bit bitter and too green for my babby palate.

Really fucking great overloading some Zuppa Tuscana (americanized potato sausage soup) until it's half greens in the sausage fat and chicken broth. Good as fuck, but hey, what wouldn't be?
>>
>>7467290
>"I fell for the.."

I love this meme
>>
It's ok in soups.
>>
>>7468797
lmao
>>
>>7467290
Its kind of a shame that I grew up eating kale in a few family recipes like colcannon but if I want to do that now I get pulled into the meme.

Like its a boring food on its own, but it definitely is a great addition to most stuff.
>>
File: image.jpg (744 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
744 KB, 1920x1080
>>7467293
First reply always the best.

Honestly doesn't taste worse than other hardy greens and I've personally experienced (placeboed) the nutritional benefits. I honestly just eat the stuff sautéed with olive oil, salt/pepper, and lemon zest if I have some.
>>
>>7467290
>fell for kale meme

You're definitely white
>>
>>7467322
>>7468502
>>7468543
>>7468566

God damn it's like someone's mommy made them eat the vegetables before they could leave the table and the butthurt is spilling over to /ck/
>>
Throw some kale in a stew pot with some beans and Italian sausage. That shit is crazy good.
>>
Kale doesn't impress those of us southerners. We've been eating greens forever---whether they're mustards, collards, or turnips. Kale is just another green leaf to be stewed down for hours.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.