[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Parsley: the useless shitty tasting cilantro
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
Parsley: the useless shitty tasting cilantro
>>
Good thread
>>
>>7448949
Thanks, I try.
>>
>>7448944
cilantro tastes like soap
>>
File: 1443552356667.jpg (245 KB, 947x1205) Image search: [Google]
1443552356667.jpg
245 KB, 947x1205
>>7448944
Last time I sed cilantro is was fresh from garden and clung to my fingers for days. That made it sickening to me as I also got sick.

Parsley on the other hand is really well loved by me so get fucked OP
>>
>>7448968
Are you a girl?
>>
Cilantro and parsley are good herbs with different uses, and they both have a place in the kitchen.
>>
>>7449003
This. Bad bait OP. Parsley and Cilantro don't really taste that similar. They look similar, and they have nearly the same texture, but they aren't comparable in the way that say, Chives and Scallions are.

2/10
>>
>cilantro
CORIANDER
>>
>cilantro: the shittiest tasting fruit
>>
>>7448966
You've got a genetic malfunction.

>>7449147
And you're dumb, it's the same word.
>>
>>7449155
>genetic malfunction
many people have the same one. I also think canola tastes like soap
>>
>>7449147
Coriander is the seed, cilantro the leafs you non-American faggot.
>>
>>7449241
"Technically, coriander refers to the entire plant."

Iowa State University Extension
>>
>>7448944
fresh parsley tastes nice, like orange without the sugar and acid
>>
Threads like this make me think that /ck/ is a closely bonded family but we just can't agree on what we want to eat for dinner, we're all like fuck it then let's just go back to the pizza and big Mac threads so we can pick on vegans again.
>>
>>7450519
Sup SENPAI, yes were a big close knit argumentative familia. Alcoholism runs in the family. And we all sort of cook but nobody likes each other's cooking so we settle for taco bell
>>
File: 1425147480020.jpg (23 KB, 480x504) Image search: [Google]
1425147480020.jpg
23 KB, 480x504
>>7450519
Well if youre using cilantro im making my own food. Stay out of my way while I thaw the salmon and do your dishes when youre done you lazy fucking git I swear to god

DO NOT wash my cast iron, the last time I had to re-season it it took all day because I had t go buy more olive oil (Remember you broke my last bottle of it and said youd pick it up, you didnt)
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.