[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what do you irrationally hate? I hate packaged sandwich meat.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
what do you irrationally hate? I hate packaged sandwich meat. I almost puke at the thought of eating it. is it fine?
>>
OP I love you, that shite is nasty.
Personally, fucking cheese spray gets to me.
How lazy are you that you have to spray nasty as hell, chemically reduced, cheese on anything.
>>
>daily picky eater thread
>>
>>7380568
>is it fine
Same as any food, if you buy the cheap shit it's going to taste like cheap shit. If you buy decent shit it will taste alright but it won't be deli fresh obviously.
>>
I usually don't like the prepackaged deli meat either, it has that slimyish texture and it doesn't tear like meat, so I usually cook regular chicken/ham/turkey and shave it off when I have leftovers.

But recently I've gotten hooked on one particular kind, that hillshire farm brand turkey breast that's cracked pepper. I fucking love pepper and that's pretty much what it tastes like. It isn't just the skin with pepper, it tastes like they mashed pepper into each slice.

Sounds gross, but it's actually delicious.
>>
>>7380568
Seafood. Any seafood.
Yes, even the one you're thinking of.
Anything with a slightly briney smell or taste I can't stand.
>>
>>7380568
I bought some ham that's preservativefree no nitrate and other things.

Tastes good
>>
>>7381365
I'll destroy you
>>
raw onions that have been left out for 15+ minutes
>>
Why the fuck do these threads exist? Is it /v/ spilling out onto other boards because they can't contain their hate to just video games?
>>
>>7380568
Hatred of low quality luncheon meat would only be irrational if you couldn't make yourself eat it when you were starving. Otherwise, it's kind of rational. Everybody likes the high quality stuff at the deli better.
>>
>>7381500
I actually like the packaged summersausage better.
>>
>>7381365
i love you anon

let's lead the march against seafood together
>>
File: bobhalfhide.png (633 KB, 814x735) Image search: [Google]
bobhalfhide.png
633 KB, 814x735
>>7381365
coastal cities would like a word with you
>>
>>7381365
I can understand your anger and hatred. but no longer agree.
I've long since learned some seafood is alright.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.