[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How many of you have tried this? I don't normally think
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: gg_yogurt.jpg (50 KB, 300x394) Image search: [Google]
gg_yogurt.jpg
50 KB, 300x394
How many of you have tried this? I don't normally think of "decadent" and "yogurt" as being used in the same sentence, but yet here we are. I'm so glad Greek yogurt caught on in America.
>>
my go to 'gurt is dannon
>>
>greek yoghurt

Is this 2008?
>>
>>7343813

most delicious yogurt on the market

black cherry is best flavor
>>
I bought it at costco once. Way too much fat, and a lot of sugar. The honey one was very gooey too, like you'd pick up a spoonful and it would stretch out like you were eating melted cheese or something, it was annoying to eat.
>>
>>7343841
>Way too much fat

what are you afraid of faggot

get your bitch ass in the fucking gym
>>
>>7343841
They have non-fat.
>>
Ketofag here. I always get the Traditional Greek God. Still has a bunch of carbs because of the added sugar but it's still the best one.
>>
>>7343841
>too much fat
>yogurt
pick 1
>>
try trader joe's greek yogurt. it doesn't have the macros of most greek yogurt but damn does it taste good
>>
greek gods was one of the first greek yogurts i tried (after fage and maybe.. chobani?)

they've always been my favorite. texture, flavor, everything's just right.

honey strawberry is my number one, followed by.. i dunno.. pomegranate maybe. i picked up the salted caramel a while back just because i was curious and jesus christ it was like dessert

great stuff though, i can't do a ton of dairy (yogurt especially) in one sitting, it's just too heavy, so a couple of spoonfuls of this stuff and i am extra set.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.