[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which foods don't sit well with your tummy, cu/ck/s?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 112
Thread images: 16
File: 1443317054542.gif (1 MB, 667x500) Image search: [Google]
1443317054542.gif
1 MB, 667x500
Which foods don't sit well with your tummy, cu/ck/s?
>>
>>7247131
>tummy

canned pasta sauce gives me the heart burn, not much else does for whatever reason.
>>
File: tumblr_m0afdxYVEw1qhy6c9o3_250.gif (46 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m0afdxYVEw1qhy6c9o3_250.gif
46 KB, 250x250
Milk, cheese and ice cream.
It gives me the shits and makes me cramp up like someone just punched me in the stomach.
I eat it anyway though because fuck my weak ass genetics.
I'll continue drinking milk and eating cheese till it either kills me, or my body adapts.
>>
>>7247131
mnt. dew and muffins
>>
>>7247139
is there a way to check if you're lactose intolerant?
>>
>>7247131
I always feel horrible after eating cranberries. I know I'm allergic to it, but I rarely have it, but when I do, it's hell for that bowel movement.
>>
>>7247147
Lay off dairy for a month and see if it makes a difference to your farting, stool quality, and tummy pains. Then reintroduce it to your diet and see whether you return to the way you were before.
>>
>>7247147
drink some whole milk, do you feel cramps or have a serious case of the farts? you may be lactose intolerant
>>
>>7247147
Usually by the colour of your skin.
>>
a whole bag of haribo or such
>>
>>7247131
Carl's Jr spicy chicken sandwich. I love them, it sucks that they ruin my stomach every time
>>
>>7247131
Sausage

No idea why it used to be fine then about a year ago whenever i eat one i feel like i ate a whole crave case.
>>
File: ffff.jpg (16 KB, 230x300) Image search: [Google]
ffff.jpg
16 KB, 230x300
>>7247152
>tfw you love eating jalapenos and other spicy shit even though you know whats going to happen to your asshole later
>>
spam
>>
Alcohol, actually. I don't know if it's a genetic thing or not, but I usually don't like drinking that much because of it.
>>
non honey nut cheerios. every time i feel like i've been stabbed.
>>
Bud light wrecks my stomach and bowels
>>
>>7247154
this is true
>>
Hard alcohol.
I can do beer and margaritas and other 'bitch drinks' all day, but as soon as I smell the alcohol in rum or whiskey, my body involuntarily dry heaves for some reason
>>
>>7247195
>my body involuntarily dry heaves for some reason

it's because you're a pussy
>>
>>7247131
Anything that's really greasy tends to give me indigestion.

That's it really.
>>
I love overly spicy food but I don't eat it because it makes my stomach bad and my asshole burn and honestly the feeling of a good clean fiber-rich poop is better than the taste of the spicy food
>>
>>7247195
probably a mental association with sick or something, you'd need more exposure to unlearn it
>>
Eggs and hot dogs sometimes
>>
canned chipotle peppers, smoked for extra pain ;(
>>
Pizza or any other food with tomato and cheese. Spaghetti is fine for some reason.
>>
>>7247216
I don't usually have a lot of ring sting problems, but really spicy foods often fuck with my GI tract. Actually, a lot of it probably has to do with what's in the spicy food. Tomatoes, for instance, really wreck my insides. I'll never stop eating spicy food or tomatoes though, they're too good.
>>
>>7247131
Eggs after a night of drinking
>>
Coconut milk. Makes me immediately shit water.
>>
Medium cooked capsicum, raw and thoroughly cooked is fine

and coffe makes me a bit weird if I have it too often
>>
>>7247131
Milk and cheese is suicide for my ass.
>>
File: 1449541475774.jpg (57 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1449541475774.jpg
57 KB, 500x500
Everything, but I don't eat fast food.

I'm approaching my thirties but there's honestly nothing that I can't eat. I snacked on garlic triscuits and topped them with a shitload of tobasco sauce. The bottle was gone afterwards.
>>
>>7247131
Milks and ice creams. I'm pretty lactose intolerant, but cheese isn't so bad for some reason.
rocky road ice cream is so good though, it's nearly worth the weird cramp diarrhea
>>
>>7247131
Anything with lots of carbs like pasta. Pizza too if I eat too many slices. I get bloated and thick saliva.
>>
chorizo gives me loud, foul smelling farts worse than any other food does.
>>
Everything sits well with my tummy.
Not everything sits well with my heart.

High blood pressure and high cholesterol. A burger or a single slice of pizza will send my heart rate to 100 and my blood pressure to 190. It's salad, niacin and cardio for me for the next 6 months. Happy New Year.
>>
>>7247131
Liver if I eat more than a couple of bites of it. Sushi if I eat more than one roll.
>>
>>7247131
Potato chips of all sorts make me feel like shit after eating them. Used to eat them by the bagful as a kid and never had a problem with them at those times though.
>>
File: autism.jpg (19 KB, 330x249) Image search: [Google]
autism.jpg
19 KB, 330x249
>ate 4 jalapenos this week
>had diarrhea every single day despite normally shitting once a week
>>
>>7247139
Same, FUCK GENETICS
>>
>>7247131
raw chillies. they go straight through me in about 45 minutes. sucks cos i love chillies
>>
>>7248762
I don't think that's even possible.
>>
>>7247179
this, a beer or two in and i get the most sour, nausious wave take over. ive tried drinking beer, cider, and hard alchohal on a full stomach, and it makes me sick every time.

its like my body skips the fun buzzed/drunk part and goes straight to hangover/sick
>>
tostios queso dip made me shit paste all day yesterday
>>
>>7247131
Most Asian and Mexican style spices and sauces and heat in general. Can't really handle anything above Taco Bell creamy jalapeno sauce. Am I missing anything?
>>
>>7247131
Pretty much any dairy product
>muh lactose intolerance
Also, for some weird reason, corned beef does not agree with me
>>
Anyone else here get gassy af from bananas?
>>
>>7247147
yes, go to a doctor, fucking moron
>>
>>7247131
white people food
>>
File: ALLAHU.gif (2 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
ALLAHU.gif
2 MB, 320x180
Anything fried that ends up soaked instead of crisp and dry.

I fry stuff a lot so I'm getting the hang of it, but sometimes I still fuck up, usually ending up a day-long ache.
>>
>>7251336
Are you opening them the proper way?
>>
Any sort of heavily processed chip, like fritos, lays, pringles and especially doritos will make me feel generally unwell until I get it out of me.
>>
File: alm-ice-mint-chip.png (239 KB, 480x510) Image search: [Google]
alm-ice-mint-chip.png
239 KB, 480x510
>>7247139
They make dairy free ice cream and cheese you retard. Im lactose intolerant as well. You can also buy lactase enzyme pills to help you process dairy but its 2016 retard, go to whole foods.
>>
>>7248986
You poor bastard. You're missing an entire dimension of flavor and experiences. There's Thai spicy, there's Mexican spicy, there's Japanese spicy. And then all the myriad of associated flavors.

I'm sorry to hear that senpai. I hope you can one day experience these things.
>>
File: 1_7-select-burritos_default.jpg (64 KB, 529x347) Image search: [Google]
1_7-select-burritos_default.jpg
64 KB, 529x347
Pic related. I have no problem with beans or spicy food but the damn chemicals send my ass into a fit of rage.
>>
>>7251700
I'm sorry to inform you that the substitutes are nothing like the real thing.
>>
>>7251336

I once ate like 4-5 bananas a day for 2-3 days in a row, and I ended up with the worst, pure liquid, diarrhea of my life for a week.
>>
With my own coffee, I can down a whole pot and feel fine, but with supermarket coffee, one cup will destroy my insides and make me shit internally
>>
corn tortilla makes me want to vomit. i can eat corn, i can eat flour tortilla. but god damn corn tortillas make me fucking sick
>>
Right now, anything that has any substantial amount of fat in it, or is hard to digest. (gallstone induced pancreatitis reporting). But, I'm having surgery soon, don't know exactly when yet.
>>
>>7251986
Same, never thought I'd find someone with the same opinion.
>>
Lou Malnati's deep dish. It's good but it fucking goes right through me, every time. Must be the sauce...
>>
>>7247139
>>7248752
>>7251700
blame your incompetent ancestors and stop trying to eat white people food
>>
Cream of mushroom soup from Campbells.

Shudder.
>>
Peanuts for some reason give me a pain in my chest when I eat them by themselves, but things with peanut butter doesn't affect me.
>>
>>7247131
Cheap hotdogs like oscar mayer make me burp hotdog for the next 4 hours, followed by 8 hours of farts that smell like hotdogs.

Good all-beef hotdogs like hebrew national are fine though.
>>
>>7247131
I somehow developed lactose intolerance in recent years.

It became pretty clear the day I drank a whole liter of milk, then spend the entire night with diarrhoea.

Also I found beans produce gas too, but it's not not as bad and might be caused by inadequate cooking time.

I still miss and crave milk though.
Where is my calcium mr skeletal
>>
>>7252683
Me too. I think it might be due to some antibiotics I've taken over the years. I've tried re-introducing the proper gut bacteria via yogurt, but it hasn't really taken.

But even if you or I have problems drinking milk, the good news is yogurt shouldn't be a problem.
>>
>>7252693
i've noticed yogurt has little effect indeed.
Cheese seems to be ok in small quantities as well.

Also I think I saw lactose-free milk somewhere, I might try it.
>>
Clams. I don't eat them anymore, but every time I had them I'd experience significant gastric distress within 45 minutes of eating them.
>>
If you are
Lactose Intolerant
Gluten Intolerant
Spice intolerant

REMINDER that you are a genetic failure; a subhuman. You should kill yourself immediately, as there is no saving you.
>>
Had a lot of raw minced half-half meat because I couldn't for the pan to heat up.

10/10 farts.
>>
>>7251397
>white people food

Which 'white people'? Racist.
>>
>>7253050
Being an irredeemable edge lord is also grounds for your removal from the gene pool. You know what to do, untermensch.
>>
>>7253050
lol

Not only i am genetically superior, because my body efficiently chooses to stop making lactose past childhood, but I also have a more fulfilling and useful existence than you ever will.
>>
>>7253050
Well good thing you didn't mention shellfish allergy.

Cannot eat ANYTHING shellfish related, unless I want to stab myself with an epipen
>>
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 700x504) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 700x504
Ice cream - I poop a lot after ice cream

I used to be gay - I was afraid that after grabbing milkshakes with this guy I would poop all over him but I did okay - immediately after I shit for like twenty minutes

Kind of miss getting plowed
>>
eggs

they used to be my fave and then they started giving me mad heartburn, pukes and shits

feels bad
>>
>>7253084
>but I also have a more fulfilling and useful existence than you ever will.
Do elaborate.
>>
File: 1398624851171.png (127 KB, 300x285) Image search: [Google]
1398624851171.png
127 KB, 300x285
>>7253565
>I used to be gay

what
>>
File: suicide.jpg (13 KB, 461x458) Image search: [Google]
suicide.jpg
13 KB, 461x458
>>7253050
>x intolerance means you're a failed human being
>what is every other commonplace genetic disorder

Do you consider people with bad eyesight failed humans, too? That would be over half the world population already. Even with no eating disorders and 20/20 sight you're still very likely to be just as flawed as anyone else, just in ways you don't know.

For instance, if you traveled in time and ate 1400s food, you'd just throw it all up until you died because our stomachs are pussies since we started cleaning food.
>>
dried cherries give me the worst gas
>>
>>7253627
You must be eating them wrong.
>>
>>7253630
last time I had em they were covered in dark chocolate
>>
Milk, cheese = cramps
Oil, fried shit in general = nausea/vomiting
Sausages, fat and processed meat in general = migraines
On the bright side they keep me out from becoming a fat ass
>>
>>7253608
he's just living up to the newfag standard of "le edgy kill yourself contrarian man". he'll either lurk more and quit acting like such a retard or fuck off to act like a retard elsewhere, trying to talk to little shits like that is pointless.
>>
>>7251856
What the fuck? They aren't "substitutes", lactose free milk (and by extension all lactose free dairy) is made by mixing milk with lactase.
>>
If I eat lots of raw garlic, my asshole turns into godzilla
>>
File: 1447379678063.jpg (124 KB, 800x714) Image search: [Google]
1447379678063.jpg
124 KB, 800x714
>>7247131
scrambled eggs

i don't know why, i can eat them almost any other way but scrambled does not sit well in stomache
>>
Nothing disagrees with me 2bh

Feel a bit dodgy if I eat a lot of nuts, but i mean A LOT, and the salt probably accounts for a bit of that.
>>
>>7247131
I didn't think I had any food issues. Then I politely started trying other people's weird gluten-free baked goods. Explosive diarrhea every time. Awful food, too, for the most part. Did a little research. There are lots of edible ingredients like rice flour, etc. that are definitely foods, but there tends to be a lot of really weird shit in there that just isn't food. Like xantham gum. Wow. People are putting super-strong laxatives into their "food" even though they don't have any kind of wheat allergy. Nice. Gluten sensitivity.

Anyway, unless you have celiac's do not fall for or support any of this gluten-free faggotry. Sooner or later you're gonna eat something that makes you sorry. I learned my lesson.
>>
can you develop lactose intolerance? I am norwegian so i eat a lot of cheese, but never drink milk. I consume butter.

I have been farting LIKE CRAZY recently
>>
>>7254513
"eat a lot of nuts"... tehehe
>>
Dairy Queen blizzards. Guaranteed discomfort/pain/shitting
>>
>>7247131
fucking shellfish
breaded and fried I'm OK with, but something like shrimp in gumbo fucks me up
>>
everything and nothing. nothing actually makes me sick or feel terrible, but literally anything i eat gives me tremendous gas and makes my gut sounds clearly audible to anyone around. it's a constant discomfort, but i guess not entirely painful
>>
raw white onion
>>
Literally nothing unless it's obviously spoiled like the off-smelling sausage that sat in my fridge for about a month, and even then I was fine after blowing it out an hour or so later.

Why are you all so weak?
>>
>>7256975
Also I often use the same dishes over a period of weeks without washing them and dip into jars of peanut butter with dirty spoons.
>>
>>7247131
Literally everything
I constantly feel queasy no matter what I eat
>>
>>7247131

Beer never sits well with me. And I don't understand it, because I can drink other kinds of alcohol - vodka, rum, cider, whiskey - just fine. It just seems like there's something in beer, some "heaviness" that my body really hates. Can anyone else relate? Despite the fact that its the lightest alcoholic drink, my body just seems to handle it much worse than any other kind of alc and gives me the worst hangovers. Even as I drink it I can feel it making my body feel awful.

Sort of same for wine. So I just don't get it. Vodka, rum, whiskey, cider, fine, but beer and wine? My body just hates them. I can't wrap my head around it.
>>
>>7257017
That is just because all beer and wine are fucking disgusting
>>
File: 1264029436565.jpg (31 KB, 542x417) Image search: [Google]
1264029436565.jpg
31 KB, 542x417
>>7247131
I live for lamb vindaloo. It is my favorite food, and I like to order it as spicy as I can get it.

As I get older, I've started to be able to feal exactly where it is in my digestive tract. This manifests as cramping for the better part of a day, slowly moving towards my ass like an earth shattering meteor in a Michael Bay film.

I then get to hum Johnny Cash's Ring of Fire for several shits as tears roll down my face.

I miss my 20's.
>>
File: fug.png (336 KB, 907x907) Image search: [Google]
fug.png
336 KB, 907x907
>>7247169
I've been trying so hard to be a good boy
but I love the burn

just in my mouth, not the poo
>>
>>7247131
Chili for some reason gives me stomach aches and sometimes heart burn
>>
>>7256983
You're fuckin disgusting
>>
>>7247139
eat yoghurt, not the others
>>
Low fat ice cream. It's weird but I'm fine with normal ice cream and low/non fat dairy but all the low fat ice creams I've had make me sick

>inb4 fat
>>
File: 1449677934206.jpg (24 KB, 280x246) Image search: [Google]
1449677934206.jpg
24 KB, 280x246
every time i eat more than one half of a small avocado i get horrible cramps in my kidneys

i've never been able to find an explanation for this on google, help me /ck/
>>
>>7257506
>cramps in your kidneys

kidneys aren't muscles
>>
>Dried orange apricots
>Jerusalem artichokes
I love both, but they give the craziest gas. Nothing but loud, foul smelling farts for up to 12 hours.
>>
>>7257506
Kidneys are not muscles. That's why you can't google it. If you're actually experiencing kidney pain something is seriously screwed.
Thread replies: 112
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.