[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you try to spread your margarine on the bread for grilled
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
File: 4e2d838beddc6c698b002c8b.jpg (19 KB, 367x332) Image search: [Google]
4e2d838beddc6c698b002c8b.jpg
19 KB, 367x332
>tfw you try to spread your margarine on the bread for grilled cheese but you end up tearing holes in it
>>
>>7242860
>margarine
>not butter
>not melting it in the pan and frying the bread
>>
>>7242892
This.

But if you're stubborn, get a good butter mill.
>>
>>7242892
but wont there just be a bunch of extra margarine in the pan that gets burnt
>>
>>7242916
No, because we're going to use butter, and not overheat the pan.
>>
Why is margarine even still a thing?
>>
>>7242925
>>7242929
Margaine tastes much better desu, especially in grilled cheese.
I don't know about this method of loading the pan with a bunch of margarine, surely there is a better way
>>
>>7242949
Well, clearly you don't mind using an oil based butter substitute, so use mayo on the bread instead.

Gets the bread nice and crispy, and spreads super easy.
>>
>>7242961
>mayo
are you joking?
>>
>>7242949

Warm up the fucking margarine, you utterly useless turd.
>>
>>7242969
I'm not.

What the hell, grilled cheese isn't exactly health food. Mayonnaise is not far removed from cooking in oil.
>>
>>7242972
How? I dont have a microwave
>>
>>7242860
Jesus H Christ I can't believe there are people who actually prefer margarine. It's just grease with yellow food colouring, ffs.
>>
use mustard instead
>>
>>7242988
I find if I use butter I end up only tasting butter
>>
>>7242990
Underrated post
>>
>>7242979
buy one
>>
>>7242993
then you are using too god damn much butter.
>>
>>7243000
I dont think I need no-hole grilled cheese that badly, i'd rather save the money.
>>
>>7242988
>grease
>the melted or rendered fat of animals, especially when in a soft state
>"margarine"
>"it's just pretty much butter"
>>
>>7242969
it's a thing, bing it
>>
>>7242916
Gee dont you think the bread is going to mop up every last drop of margarine as it fries?
>>
>>7243119
>bing it
lol
>>
>>7242860
>spreading butter on untoasted bread
>>
>>7243127
no all of the margarine will fall to the edges of the pan, the bread takes up a very small portion of the pan.
then it will just burn and start smelling foul
>>
My daddy taught me how not to rip the bread by using someone else's mouth.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.