[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Drunk and hungry thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1snow.jpg (8 KB, 284x177) Image search: [Google]
1snow.jpg
8 KB, 284x177
You are drunk and now you are hungry...what are you going to make/ get to eat?
>>
File: Smells_good_man.gif (482 KB, 298x224) Image search: [Google]
Smells_good_man.gif
482 KB, 298x224
Triple pork poutine with extra broccoli on top, with a side of deep fried pickle spears.
>>
>>7200201
I have heard alot about poutine...whats all the rage about
>>
>>7200223
You have to try it for yourself
>>
>>7200195
Too drunk to drive, roger? That calls for instant mashed potatoes and jarred chicken gravy.

Calories be DAMNED! I just drank 2,000!
>>
definite check on the halal cart food
>>
Find nearest waffle house, go to it.
Sausage, egg and cheese biscuit. Egg, grits and sausage bowl, chocolate chip waffle. Maybe coffee.
>>
>>7200223

hot, salty, crunchy, cheesy, gravy, covers all the drunk food groups
>>
>>7200307
man...Im going to walk to Canada at this rate . That sounds good
>>
At first I will have a small snack, maybe a couple slices of cold cuts and a piece of cheese. Then I will have a couple olives and a pickle, thinking that will squelch out the drunk munchies beast raging inside. The hummus or guac will come out for a healthy addition and I will try to feel satisfied. A false feeling of satisfaction.

20 minutes later and I am outside with a flashlight in the garden picking habaneros for chili made from leftovers and frying eggs, hotdogs, potatoes, garlic, onions, and other random shit in butter.

Im eating raw habaneros that were supposed to be for the chili and my esophagus burns with every bite of food. When I lay down I can feel the ulcers burn with no reprieve in sight considering the amount of vodka left in the bottle. There is no doubt if I throw up blood will come out in the vomit, but that matters the least bit because I'm still drunk and somehow still hungry. So I start drinking milk to help relieve the heartburn. All night the rancid stench of beer mixed with milk and chili permeates the pores of my skin and the flatulence fills my room. My bowels begin to ache and my mouth is dryer than the sahara. Nothing the trifecta of a redbull vodka tobacco cant wash away to kickstart a productive day at work.
>>
>>7200400
>a productive day at work

Admit it. You're unemployable.
>>
>>7200408
Not really. The classic booze hound is making a comeback in today's job market.
>>
>>7200307
Also startchy.

I wonder how poutine hasn't become an American thing along with the munchie box.

Turns out. Stereotypes aren't always right.
>>
A bullet sandwich
>>
>>7200400
Sounds like a good night.

Though I'd skip the spicy and replace any instance of peppers with more booze and have the same fiery result the morning after.
>>
>>7196322

油そば
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.