[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did you win your free 6-pack of Crystal Pepsi?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
Did you win your free 6-pack of Crystal Pepsi?
>>
>>7176508
I'm just going to wait for it to be available next year. I was too young to try it when it originally came out, but I'm not too excited about it so I'm in no hurry.
>>
>>7176508
I hate pepsi
>>
>>7176508
>crysal pepsi has caffeine in it

Awful
>>
I desperately want to suck all the piss out of LA Beast's balls after he downs a pack of crystal pespi.
>>
>>7176569
He is a budget version of ShoeNice
>>
>>7176569
Piss doesn't come from a man's balls, anon.
>>
>>7176562
Wasn't it supposed to be caffeine free?
>>
>>7178732
That was literally the original selling point, a "lighter" cola without added artificial stuff like caffeine preservatives and colorings.

It wasn't special, wasn't that great. The people claiming nostalgia for it are probably all too young to remember it, but saw it online and thought it was cool and obscure

Retarded, as this is just Pepsi without coloring not what you would have gotten years ago
>>
>>7178778
>>7176508
Whats that blue pepsi that I hear about from time to time. Apparently its actually tasty and worthwhile compared to this.
>>
>>7179962
I remember drinking Pepsi Blue as a kid. I remember liking it, but not being in love with it.

I have no recollection what it actually tasted like though.

Like I remember Pepsi Twist, Mr Green, Surge, Snapple Elements tastes, but for some reason just dont remember much about Blue.

I know its been said that one of the many Mountain Dew variations probably tastes pretty similar.

Im not into the whole nostalgia food thing though, it will always taste better in your memories.
I was one of the adamant French Toast Crunch junkies, till they brought it back. I was sorely disappointed because its just a meh sugary cereal that my child taste buds loved.

I cant imagine anyone who loved crystal pepsi going crazy over it when they finally drink it.
>>
File: surge_0_1410791657.jpg (288 KB, 640x800) Image search: [Google]
surge_0_1410791657.jpg
288 KB, 640x800
>>
>>7176569
>trying to make a very common and generic saying into a catchphrase

His whole channel is awful
>>
>>7179962
I worked in a grocery store at the time. We couldn't give the shit away. It was fuck awful.
>>
>>7180430
Pepsi Blue tastes like blue Faygo. If Crystal Pepsi becomes available to everyone I'm gonna buy it and mix blue Faygo with it to see if I can recreate Blue Pepsi.
>>
It tasted exactly like Bubblicious bubble gum back then.

Will probably taste like it again.
>>
>>7180543
I worked at a grocery store when Mountain Dew Pitch Black 2, sour grape came out.

It sold so poorly that it eventually we put it up front for .25 cents a 20oz bottle.

I didnt mind it but the majority of people hated the fuck out of it.
>>
I wasn't alive when it originally sold, so I don't care about this meme soda.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.