[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>fill half of glass with ice >cut thin slice of lemon and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
>fill half of glass with ice
>cut thin slice of lemon and jam it somewhere inbetween the ice
>pour coca cola over ice and lemon until glass is full

there you go, have yourself a glass of coke with significantly improved taste and thank me later
>>
>>7155100
>drinking soda
It's 2015 brah
>>
>>7155100

>not filling the glass completely with ice before adding coke
>>
>>51783351
Coke with real lemon is fucking amazing. Especially Mexican coke when they use real cane sugar
>>
>>7155100
>>7155132
>>7155125
stop shilling, niggers
>>
>>7155132
this. i'd go far enough to call it real coke with real lemon.
>>
here's a fun fact for y'all

i'm quite possibly the first person in the world ever to start serving coke with lemon

it was way before the internet, early '90s i think and i was working in a bar in Austin, TX
don't really recall how it happened, just pure stroke of genius mixed with luck i think

we started serving coke with lemon and called it artisan coke, it was just a regular coke but with a slice of lemon in it and we would sell it for $2/bottle while regular coke was going for $1/bottle
>>
>>7155100
I'd rather preserve my teeth desu
>>
>>7155268
>things that definitely happened: the post
>>
>>7155387
i could see it happening, texas is dumbest place on earth
>>
>>7155100
Is it you, Jack?
>>
>>7155100
Lemon has been used to hide "diet" flavor since the 1960s OP. Lemon in a coke was also on fountains in old fashioned ice cream shops for a long time before that. There even was a Pepsi Light brand of diet soda with lemon taste built in. Cuba Libre? Rum and coke with lime in it.
>>
>>7155125
That'll be 1.99 for your small soda
>>
>>7155100
>pour coca cola over ice and until glass is about 80% full
>pour orange juice in the remaining 20%

there you go, have yourself a glass of coke with significantly improved taste and thank me later
>>
File: mezzo-mix.jpg (25 KB, 700x400) Image search: [Google]
mezzo-mix.jpg
25 KB, 700x400
>>7155629

I don't get it, german people go apeshit over this but it's not actually that good.
>>
>>7155523

Even just a few years ago there was a summer priest with lemon

Failed though
>>
>>7155635
this is coke and orange soda mixed together. not coke and orange juice. coke and orange juice would be shit.
>>
>>7155657
>coke and orange juice would be shit.

It's no different from squeezing a lemon into coke, and no one minds that. If you add too much it will taste like shit though.
>>
File: 1442519830979.jpg (24 KB, 327x323) Image search: [Google]
1442519830979.jpg
24 KB, 327x323
>>7155268
>artisan coke
>>
>>7155272
Diet coke for you then anon.
>>
Guys take some warm bread... Then put butter on it..!

Thank me later
>>
>>7155121
>it's 2015
I knew that already. Do I look like a time traveler?
>>
>>7155473
that doesn't even make sense you dumb crippled retard
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.